Geogias cancer scare and a proposal

Ella's pov
I wake up in such a great mood, geogia is in the shower, I've been back to training for the past month, the lionesses won the nations league qualifying for the olympics. I'm just gutted I was injured at the time I was, otherwise, I might have been selected. G comes out the shower in tears, I run over and hug her , she says " I found a lump, on my Brest it might be nothing", I say right I'll get in the shower, make a hospital appointment and ring Jill , I'll tell her it's a personal issue". I'm so scared so I can't imagine how geogia is feeling. I quickly shower, make a hospital appointment and tell Jill we won't be there, she asks if geogia is okay , I say " no, I think it's best if I stay with her today", luckily she understands. I quickly get dressed and drive us to the hospital, the doctors take g off to do some tests, I get a call from less " Jill told me, what the hell is going on?", I say "what I'm about to,tell you, you have to keep it t yourself, she was in the shower this morning, when she found a lump, she's having tests right now ". She says " right I'm coming down, this is more important then football".

Geogias pov
I've had the tests, I'm just waiting for the results,Ella comes in , she's been amazing today. She says " I'm so sorry this is happening, less called, she's on her way down she promised not to tell anyone else". I hold her hand and say," it's okay, I'm glad you had someone to,talk to about it, thank you for today you have been amazing". Im going to propose to Ella tonight, she's the one for me so what's the point in waiting, I don't have a ring but I'll change that. My docter comes in and says " geogia, the tests showed no cancer, you done the right thing, and hold on to Ella, she's a keeper". Ella looks at me and says " I'm actually a midfielder ", I burst out laughing and kiss her, I'm,so relived it was a false alarm. Later we're back at home less is here, I e asked her parents permission, I told them about today and how amazing she's been, I take Ella's hand and get down on one knee " Ella Anne toone, what can I say " today has shown me, that I would be lost without you, I love you so much, we can take our time but I love you so much, and I've got you're parents permission, I know I don't have a ring but I'll change that asap, I love you so much so will you make me the happiest woman in the world and Mary me?". She gets to my level and says " yes a billion times yes", I kiss her, she kisses back, less is so happy for us it's adorable.