World cup final

Kiera's pov
I wake up,felling so nervous it's the World Cup final today so it be weird if I wasn't felling nervous, I see Lucy siting on the bed and remember it's her last game. I creep up,behined her, join her on the bed and she gets into my m arms, im stroking her hair and she says " football has given e so much, the places it's took me to the things I e seen the people I've met and yes you are top of that list". I kiss her and say " babe it's natural to fell like this about retirement, but you still have one gale left and it's the most important of your career so go out there and smash it, we will try our best to win it and hopefully it's enough, I know the USA will,give it evreything but for the first time I actually believe we can win the World Cup". Lucy kisses me and says " thank you so much kei, I can't imagine how nervous you are but you were able to put me at ease". We shower and get ffpdressed, the others are chatting and laughing that's what I love about this teaM there's banter and laughter even when we're playing in a final..

Lucy's pov
Starting x1
Earps
Bronze
Wiliamson(c)
Wuben- moy
Morgan
Walsh
Nobbs
Toone
Kelly
Russo
Hemp

We're in the tunnel felling so nervous before kickoff, the game kicks off we go in at half time drawing 1-1, the secound half kicks of and the USA score again, there being incredibly disrespectful to us, telling us there better and we got lucky beating them last year. It's the last ten minuites, we have a free kick, Chloe, pases it bac to,me and I unleash a lethal strike into the top right hand corner, it's 2-2, less has already won the golden boot we're all so proud of her. We're into,the final minuite now, we have a corner, the ball dies over me but Kiera heads it towards goal, Its a bullet, it like in slow motion, my baby girl might have just made is world champions.  It,goes in the whole team a,d,coaches go mental, im the first to her and I say " I'm so proud of you you just produced the moment I always knew you were capable of". The whistle goes the subs and coaches run onto the pitch, I find Kiera kiss her a,d say " you did it baby this is your moment, male sure you enjoy it".  I can't believe this is mine and Jordan's last game as footballers and we've just won the World Cup.