Lionesses World Cup 2023

Door JamesReed300

I'm this story Millie is out the squad instead Of Leah, this story will follow a group of the squad for the W... Meer

Landing in austrailia
Prepareing for the first game
First game and a bit of fun
A new couple in the squad?
Second game
Leah overdoes it in traning
Third game
Geogia apologises to ella and confesses her fellings for her
Last 16
Katies 21st and katie opens up to maya
Quater final
Family day/ lucy and keiras first time
Georgia and ella first date
Semi final
Friend group date
Alessia oneshot
Jordan proposes to leah and fun in the massage room.
World cup final
Celebrations after the final and official
Last full day in Australia
Maya stays with Katie's family
Geogia and ella story
Ellas birthday / geogia has something to tell her
Another alessia oneshot
First game of the season
Geogia comforts ella/Good peeps catch up
Ella gets injured/ geogia goes out of her way to make sure she looks after her
Bbc sports personality of the year
Toone and stanway christmass/ callum and molly?
New years with the friend group in london
Oneshot 1
Oneshot 2
Geogias 25th
Geogias cancer scare and a proposal
Oneshot 3
Oneshot 4
Break
Lucy and keira oneshot

Back to international duty

136 1 0
Door JamesReed300

Georgia's pov
We're going to St. George's park today for the first training camp since we won the World Cup. It'll be weirded without Lucy and Jordan but we'll cope. Elle is still sleeping, or pretending to be asleep,so,I kiss her. I start tickling her and she's laughing hysterically. I stop, get in top of her so she's pinned to the bed and say " you could have just asked nicely for a kiss". She gives me puppy dog eyes, how could I ever say no to that, I kiss her she kisses back and flips us over, I don't know where Ella's new found confidence and control came from but I can't say I hate it, in fact I far from hate it. We shower and get dressed. I drive us to St. George's park, we hug the staff and the players,  I see kaite and maya arguing. I walk over to see Katie leaving and maya in tears, Ella goes after Katie and I look ant maya a,d say " what  happend?". Maya says " I was raped at the age of 16, I let Katie believe she was my first time I know I shouldn't have". I hug her and say maya I'm so soory you need to tell her, I can be with you if you like".

Ella's pov
Katie is still angry, g texts me saying bring Katie to her and Mayas room". I bring her and maya says " I'm Sory, I know I shouldn't have lied but you were my first consensual time I was raped at the age of sixteen I'm Sory I should've told you". Me and geogia leave, we're having a night with the friend group tomorow, there's no training  until Tuesday it's just settling in today and tomorow. I think I have something planned for geogia, we go into our room, g goes into the bathroom, I take my clothes off undo my hair tie and sit under the covers in my underwear. Georgia's face is a picture when she walks out, I laugh and say " we never got to finish what we started this morning, did we?". G looks at le and says " before I join you, which I will, where has this confidence come from, I've never seen this side of you and it's extremely sexy". I say " you, you gave me this confidence, I've never been this comfortable or exposed before even with my ex's". G bites her lip, locks the door,undoes her hair tie, approaches me in a sexy way and removes her clothes and joins me under the covers, let's just say no one disturbs us all night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.8K 246 23
City player, Alana Roade, crosses paths with none other than Leah Williamson at the Lionesses Camp for the Euros, after a rough breakup..... What'll...
56.6K 1.7K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
20.2K 535 16
"I've been on my own for nearly my entire life, what makes you think I'd need you now?" 02/06/07 ~ The date Lucy Bronze gave birth to her daughter 0...
193K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women