Mr and Mrs Arjun๐Ÿ’œ

By luv_scribblez

Love.... the lil unknown secret psychology it holds is, for every heart that longs for love, there is another... More

Hey My Readers!!!
Prologue
Cast and Crew
Chapter:1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 14 Part-2
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter 16 Part-2
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 18 Part-2
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter:23
Chapter:23 Part-2
Chapter: 24
Chapter:24 Part-2
Chapter:24 Part-3 Arjun's Romantic Confession
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter: 31
Chapter:32
Chapter: 33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:36 Part- 2
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:39 Part-2 Aru's Romantic Confession
Chapter:39 Part- 3 Neethanada
Chapter: 40
Chapter:41
Chapter: 42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44
Chapter: 45
Chapter:46
Chapter: 46 Part-2
Chapters:47
Chapter 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 49 Part -2
Chapter:50
Chapter: 50 Part-2
Chapter:50 Part-2 Contd...
Chapter:50 Part-3
Chapter 50: Part-3 Contd...
Chapter 50: Part-4
Chapter:50 Part-5
Chapter:50 Part-5 Contd...
Chapter: 50 Part-6
Chapter:50 Part-6 Contd...
Chapter:50 Part-6 contd II..
Chapter:50 Part-7
Chapter: 50 Part-7 The Wedding
Chapter: 51
Chapter:52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter:56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter:61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 63 Part-2
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 66 Part-2
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 67 Part-2
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 68 Part-2
Chapter 69

Chapter: 64

4.3K 369 444
By luv_scribblez

Hey fam kutties💜

Epdi irukinga?????🥹🥹🥹🥹😀

Na vanthuteee...With new power new muscle...For all my sweethearts who showered me with love and feel good messages I swear I'm doing too good in my health...Love you so so much 💜

***********************

As gifted already, this wholesome Honeymoon sequence is my happy dedication to lovely sonishamani as her belated bday present🥰🥰🥰🥰I wish you only happiness and sending you lots of love and happy vibes💜...

& This chap I'm updating after so much struggle today itself only to celebrate my lil sissy Miya kutty's bday🥰🥰🥰🥰
Happy Happy Birthday Miya_Writes_19 I wish you only happiness and sending you lots of love and happy vibes💜...

This chap is ofcourse to you as well my best best partner and beyond friend madhu1908 ❤️ A very happy happy happiest birday to you... wishes from me and your Arjun🥰
I wish you all happiness and sending you more happy love vibes💜

Ipo coming to namma panjayathu...kashtapatu ungalukaga design design a position la ukara mudiyama ukantu type panitu vanthruke ...votes comments Kami achuna kandipa adi bayangara pichu konu confirm konu...nanum rowdy than 😏😏😏theriumla...

*****************************

Recap: Gaurav and Riya's romantic confession...

Hope lessly,
No ideas of who you are to me and who am I to you by birth,
Un Believe ably,
its you for me and me for you by destiny,
& Magic ally,
now it's no more you's and me's...

Crazy??!!!(chuckles)

The rhythmic magic of two heartbeats shelled into one heart...just like us...

Is it possible??!!

Feel the feel, to feel the feel...

Feel the last line, closing your eyes to know the culprit behind...

You can't be wrong, yes, it's the cupid culprit - L O V E...

-Aru&Arjun

Blessed to witness this most beautiful, intensely insane romantic love spring season of Arjun and Aru just like you & me, the sizzling chill moonlight took a temporary break for the new dawn to break the dusk and shine it's aurora of love all over the City of love and love...

As the love in icy air melted the sunshine artistically, the delicate new born beams slowly peeked like tiny kittens between the white lacy curtains at 70th Floor of The Paris Palace, the hotel suite where Arjun and Aru were now abording...
The baby beams caressed Aru's baby cheeks and brushed her eyelashes like feathers curving her lips welcoming the new morning so beautifully...

Aru, the lil fairy of love had her doll eyelids locked still in her deep sleep but her lips had an angelic smile on getting bottomless into the most beautiful dream ever of Nira and Nila...

The intense dream of love between a flower and butterfly, felt like a heaven, that made Aru open her chick eyes slowly with cheery cheek balls of blush with deep dimples and rosy lips...

When the chill cosy breeze ruffled all over his bare muscled skin at the back, Aru could feel Arjun snuggling more into her chest for warmth as snug as a bug in a rug, with his nosetip and parted lips slightly pressing and brushing on her inner bosoms that spread her with goosepimples...His soft hot breath smoothly fanning her softness warmed the morning chill weather as soft as velvets for her...

All her flush pink shades multiplied to infinity when she found his shirt that she was wearing, was spread wide open and Arjun lying on his stomach, with the right half of his bare muscled torso pressed with her left softness, such that both their hearts were engaged in a endless meeting and he rested his other half on the cot....

His one arm hugging her waist gently, one leg around both of her's fully securing her into him and his other arm as her pillow...She chuckled seeing him submerged between her softness like a shy kid hiding into his mother when new people are around and smiled ruffling his hair kissing it softly...

Aru: Asanthu thoongaraiya da Kutty Ammu...

When she tried making him lye more comfortably on her, her lil one in deep sleep thought she was moving away from him...

Aju: mm..mm..Ar...uuu...po...ve...n.a...(deep sleepy moan)

Said he pulled and turned her to his side, snuggling more and more into her...When Arjun said it like a lost kid, Aru adored her cutest human with an awww smile..She hugged his hair and shoulders gently whispering...

Aru: Achooo...
Papa, Aru engayu pola da...kutty ammu kita tha iruke...thoongiko...thoongiko...

She pattered and rocked him softly on her chest smiling looking at her sleeping innocence...When she rocked him for moments, her thalli that he earlier pushed to the other side, fell on her chest valley again near his face and in seconds Arjun pushed it away just like that and it fell on the other side again...

Aru's eyes grew wide seeing him do like this and when she saw him, again Arjun occupied his space only for him and hugged her tightly with a cute pout...

Aru: Dei vallu...Nandu...
Evalo seta paru...onum disturba iruka kudathu...ne matume anga ela neramum seta pananum la... oru second agala athukula thaali epdi thati vidra ne...nandu kutty...adi pichu..

She pinched his ears softly and Arjun whined in sleep...

Aju: mm ....A..rr..uuu...m.a..(sleepy tone)

He moaned moving lil up and hid into her crook hiding himself fully into her hairs...

Aru: oo...ooo...Ila ma ila ma... ne good boy...chamathu...
Thaali tha kurumbu...adi vechute...Aju kutty thoongiko...thoongiko...

Feeling him smiling in sleep, Aru chuckled pattering him gently...

Aru mv: Thookathulayum epdi ivalo sharpa irukan...avalovum kurumbu, posa posa...onum solida kudathu... odanay adam pudikarathu...una nalla keduthu vechruke ammu nan...

She took her thaali pendant in her hand...

Aru mv: Nathiya Ma...
Epdi oru kurumbu kutty ya enaku kuduthrukinganu parunga...rombo alumbu panran ma vara vara...samalikave mudila...nenga vitu pona athe 1 year baby tha inum...sola pona athavida inum kutty papa aitu irukan enkita...(chuckles)
Sapda theriyathu, thoonga theriyathu, ena venum vena ethuvum theriyathu...
seta matum avalo panran...(giggles)

Ana chamathu, sol pechu ketupan, enoda kutty thangam ma ivan...avlo chellam...
Unga alavuku ila nalum nenga asa pata mari pathupe...bathrama vechupe...Avanuku neraya neraya bless panite irunga ma...

Aru smiled at her thaali and left it down slowly, embracing Arjun more and more into her with a happy smile and that's when she noticed the room...it wasn't theirs...she was equally shocked and surprised...

The architecture, interiors, embellishments, even the glass curtains and the silk fold covering them now screamed luxury and yes, above all was Arjun's stylish touch to the masterwork, that twinkled her eyes in admiration...Aru sensed it's definitely a 10 Star hotel of royal replica that her Mr., must have designed for sure...

She understood her bad boy had kidnapped her somewhere far, really far...With a blushy smile Aru pressed her cheeks lying on his hairs and kept ruffling it soft like snow...

Holding her close to his chest, rocking her gently all night and pampering her to sleep without waking up and breaking his surprise, Arjun was awake all night admiring his lil sleeping innocence all the while, while travelling...That, now made him sleep like a born infant coconing into her warmth even when the clock legs tick-tocked close to 8 in the Paris morning that was around 11:30 in the Indian morning...

Aru's hairs covering him like silky velvets prevented him from the sun beams and along with that Aru placed her hands in air blocking the light from falling on her lil one...

It was close to the next hour and her wrists were cramped tight and she felt so heavy and painful, still Aru did not put her hands down...She kept looking at the sleeping Arjun with a smile as he looked so so peaceful and absolutely an innocence bundle when he was sound asleep, that's very rare...

Though Aru puts him to sleep regularly, and takes special care of his dinner diet that increases sleep, and tries her best to cure his insomnia, still she couldn't make it completely nil...Years of illness,  definitely needs more time to leave him, so Arjun never falls sound asleep...Even her slight movements, lil lil sounds in and around, sometimes with no reasons he will wake up with jerk and lose his sleep, that worries Aru alot...

After a long time, yesterday afternoon in his relaxation room and today, now when he sleeps forgetting himself that shows how much tiredness has bundled him up...That's the reason for Aru to hold her hands stiff blocking the light, nevermind how much ever it hurts..

Aru felt her palms turning more numb and red with chill blood and as if sensing her tolerance level, Arjun started moving his head here and there into her crook to wakeup slowly...Since she couldn't pat him now to sleep again Arjun opened his eyes in sometime soon and found himself drowned deep into her black silky bed...

Smile curled his lips and he gently moved her hairs to peek out like a lil lion and Aru giggled seeing her hairs troubling him from getting out...She helped him in moving out and after a delicate battle, he moved all her hairs only to see his love giving him a bright smile...

Aju: Hey Sunshine...(sleepy base voice)

Aru smiled wide hearing him and hugged him close to her...

Aru: Aju kutty...(happiest tone)

Arjun lied fully above her and hugged Aru more tightly nuzzling into her crook...

Aju: Good Morning d pondati...(dense voice, biting her crook)

Aru: ouchh...dei kurumba...
eluntha odanay seta...adi pichu...kadikatha...

Aju: Kadipe...

Said he bit her here and there and Aru giggled louder feeling tickling with his beard hairs...

Aru: Haaahaaa....haaa...Aju...pothum...buru..
buru...rombo buru...buru...pothum...(laughing louder)

She fisted his hairs and pulled him back leaning their foreheads still giggling...Aru pulled his lower lips to check his wound and found the redness being reduced...All the while Arjun was looking at her eyes, caressing her cheeks softly...

Aju: Azhaga iruka...inaiku romba...
Romba romba...
Something special?

She smiled entwining her fingers on his nape...

Aru: Someone special...
May be, en kurumbu kathalan ena happy ya vechrukan pola...

Aju: Mmm-hmm...(smile)

Aru: Had a beautiful dream theriuma...rombo rombo azhagana kanavu... kelu...

Aju: Kekare... kandipa....
But, When have you planned to ask?

Aru: Ask what?

Aju: Didn't you have a look around us? I have stolen you somewhere...

Aru smiled...

Aju: Far, lil far..(dense tone)

Aru: Mmm-hmm..(brushing her lips on his moustache)

Aju: Don't you feel, we aren't at home...(husky)

Aru: I'm in...
Anywhere you are, I've my lil warmy home... & ofcourse hard but soft just for me, my bed and pillow is right here...(traced his chest)
Ne enga kadathitu ponalum un poonakutty ava kootu kulla surundupale..

Arjun smiled not speaking anything...

Aru: Itha pechuku solala Aju...Our house is really the size of heaven, but bricks and stones don't make it a home, coloured walls seemed dark to me, such a cottony bed and pillow did not give me your warmth...Sirika maranthu poite ammu sila nodigal laye...Apo what's the use in having all these...

Ne matum tha Aju ma en veedu, un poonakutty olinjukara kutty koondu..

steal me anywhere, but steal me with you...
I'm.. I'm incapable of living alone ammu...(whisper)

Aju: & I don't mind telling, I'm incapable of leaving you alone Aru...not anymore...
seriously...
I didn't expect that to be that hard...just like that avan chapter close panitu vantharlam, what's the big deal nu nenache...but you pierced me deep...oru inam puriyatha thanimai...
thanimaila matume vala palagunavanuku uyir poratha vida periya vali ena theriuma...

Aru saw him without speaking...

Aju: Nelal kuda kudavaratha nu enguna manasuku, uyir nelalave oruthi kedachum avala vitu velagi iruka nimishangal tha Aru...

Antha nimishangal kudutha aalatha marakama iruka, valiya marakama iruka,
(chuckles softly) bayam katna kathala athigama kathalika...ne na enaku evalo ishtam, aasa nu kaata... ne aasa pata kathal ulagathuku una thookitu vanthruke d...

Before she realises what he's upto, Arjun lifted her chin up and slammed his lips on her taking both her lips into his...Aru fisted his hairs closing her eyes tightly not expecting a sudden kiss, still she made up herself and responded him back careful enough not to hurt his wound...

Arjun pulled her up with him without breaking the kiss, made her stand on his toes and started walking to the balcony...
Their morning dose of sunshine was sizzled with crazy moans as they kept kissing slowly again and again sharing each other's breathe..When she badly struggled for life, with a super heavy heart, Arjun pulled back and leaned their foreheads...

Aru closed her eyes panting and after getting relaxed she opened her eyes slowly, raising her eyebrows smiling...Arjun turned his head slightly to the right and pointed something by cocking his eyebrows and seeing the direction of his orbs and smile, Aru turned only to freeze like a frozen princess...

In the midst of the messy morning midst, there stood the most-cherished beautiful chiseled symbol of love and love, The Effiel...

Aru's eyes was slowly welling up with love and happiness, that totally missed its blinking senses...Only Effiel was etched completely in both her eye balls and she was just, just freezed...

Arjun eyes was filled with happiness looking at the way she was standing and he wound his arms around her neck and waist and leaned their cheeks and temples together whispering...

Aju: Oiii pondati...

Aru held his hand around her neck slowly still with her eyes glued on the tower whispering...

Aru: Aju..
athu..athu..Effiel...(thin whisper)

Aju: (chuckle) Happy Honeymoon Mrs Arjun...

Aru turned back to him with that signature blink of beating her eyebrushes a million times....But what Arjun did not expect is, Aru holding his chain and jumping like anything...

Aru: Aju...aju...aju...ajuuuuuuu....
Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Effiel pathuteeee... effiel aju...pathute aju...unkuda pathute...aiooooooo ajuuuuuuuu...(jumping tone max)

Aru was jumping from earth to heaven every time and he couldn't even stop her even after hugging her to him...

Aju: Hey hey hey, Aru relax... relax...don't jump like this, kal valika pothu d...

Aru: Aju ma...you are the best...bestuu bestu bestuuuhhh....I love you...I love you...love you...love you...love youuuuuuuu....heyyyyyyyyy!!!! I love youuuuu ajuuuuuuuu....(jumping more)

Arjun shook his head smiling...

Aju: I love you more and more...now Relax...loosi, guthikatha d....

Aru: Aju anga kuti po...pakathula kuti po...thotu pakalam Aju...pakathula polam...anga polam...ipove polam...polam...polam...dur dur polam...(still jumping)

Aju: dur dur ra?(chuckles)

Be it anything, if she is a million times childish, he can make even a paka firecracker to blush the very next second...& He's an expert undoubtedly...

Aju: Ipdiye polama? (teasy base tone)

Aru: ooo...polame...

Seeing his scrutinizing smile, Aru stopped jumping slowly and looked at the direction of his gaze to find her just standing with his black shirt, buttoned with one middle button and beneath it she was only wearing a slim red cottony throng...& Arjun was bare in his upper half just with his sweat pants at the lower half...

Aru just like that fell into the blushy mess and adding to it, Arjun pulled her closer with his hand moving inside the shirt cupping her left softness without warning making her gasp audibly...His lips lined her cheeks whispering...

Aju: If you wish to reach there in this outfit that's absolutely fine...But if any damn eyes dares to see what's sensitively mine, patha kana nonda maten, paka sona moolaya pudungi erinjuduve...paravalaya...

He bit her cheeks making Aru hiss...

Aru: Rowdy, how heartless you speak...(whisper)

Aju: That's my way around you...Enodathuna athu enodathu tha...

I lost my heart to you, so for others obviously I'm heartless...

I'm not sharing you with you as well & you know it...is that you or me, who's worshiping my girl?

even now...(densest tone)

She gasped loud when he squeezed her more..

Aru: poda...

Aru hid hereself into his chest and he lifted her as such as she wrapped her legs around his waist hiding into his crook as they moved to refresh...

Arjun left her down in the super spacious royal washroom and Aru did not face him again in shy and quickly moved to the washbowl...She brushed, goggled, cleansed her face and as Arjun came out from the restroom she ran into it at a go making him chuckle...

Done with his oral chores, when Arjun splashed water washing his face and wiped it off from his forehead slowly down like a seducer by default and finally pushed his hair back with his wet hands, he was burning ruthlessly hot and hot...

& Poor girl & her XXXXXL wide eyes...

Aru mv: Damn Aru!!! avana paru d...anga paru...aioooo avana paru...
Can anyone be this scorching hottest while wiping just the water drops and pulling back that messy hairs...
Ena muscles uhhhhhh...ena cuts uhhhh...

Aioooooo..Aruuuuu un purushan ena d ipdiiii irukannnn...extra alagukum mela irukanu intha kutty manasu solaratha rasikaratha ila apdiye mothama kadichu saptudunu intha keta moola soluthu...saptadava...polamba vitutane pavi payan...

Aru felt her cheeks blistering and bursting as she stood drooling at him like anything...When Arjun looked at the mirror, his lips curled to a smirk with the way she was looking at him without blinking...

Her eyes grew wide when he gave her a teasy wink and Aru immediately looked down cursing herself for shamelessly getting red caught...

Aru mv: Manam pochu Aru...gudu gudu nu odi poi dangunu guthichuduchu...

With a romantic smirk Arjun stiffened his fingers on either side of the sink with his eyes just fixed only on her reflection...Aru blushed feeling his eyes scannning her from head to toe...

Arjun knew she was waiting to get bathed, but he was never the one to leave any options, especially on honeymoon...
So, Arjun opened the wardrobe and took out medical tape and scissors and placed it up with his eyes only on her...

Aru understood there was no more self shower so she came forward with slow steps looking down making Arjun bite his lips smiling...She stuck the medical tape above his bandages so as not to get wet, biting her inner cheeks as hard as possible, as his cruel eyes were piercing her skin alive and moved back to her previous place near the bath tub...

She waited for few seconds only to get her entire skin literally teared out of his gaze...So, Aru turned back tied her hair to a high bun and dropped his shirt down standing just with her red throng that made him smirk strong...
Aru got into the tub and looked at Arjun with her lower lips pulled between her teeth to control the havoc inside her...

Arjun did nothing, literally nothing,
did not even speak a word, command her, touch her or force her...Just with that magnetic eyes that's truly the most dangerous bhramasthra, he effortlessly hypnotized...simple!

Aru turned to the other side biting her lips when his boxers touched the floors... She closed her eyes with goosebumps when Arjun sat beside her in the tub pulling her closer after throwing her final fabric barrier to hug his boxers...
Aru blushed like a ripen plum seeing this, and leaned back slowly on him when Arjun traced his nosetip along on her side neck...

Aju: & you're still blushing bad to see what's yours...

Aru didn't raise her head up...

Aju: What's this crazy silence between us?

Aru: It's not even a month of us sharing ourselves Aju...

Aju: So? (nuzzled into her crook)

Aru: If you happen to make yourself before me, it badly squeezes my insides, like...

Aju: like? (dense tone)

Aru: Stop teasing me...
this voice...& you...
rudy hunk...

Arjun smiled fetching lil of water into his palms and dropped it as drop by drop between her chest valley asking...

Aju: Well, We'll complete our one month here...& You'll happen to see me least thrice a day like this...will that be fine, Ms.Blush?

Aru took both his hands and wrapped it around her chest...

Aru: Tune me fine enough Mr.Hot...Trust me, I'm a quick learner...

She blinked in assurance kissing his cheeks...Along with her hand above his Arjun started moving his fingers down from her chest nuzzling into her crook whispering...

Aju: But, I'm the best slow leaner you can see...Still, I'll choose the hardest challenging ways, (circling her nipples) intrude nooks (pinched her buds making her hiss) and corners on my path carefully (dug his forefinger deep into her navel pot making her gulp) and definitely invade what's mine at the right time (traced her feminine hairs above her sensitives)...so don't mind co-operating lil extra...

Said he finally pinched her vertical lips lil hard, making Aru yelp opening her eyes...

Aru: Ouuch...

She spatted his hands away blushing leaning more him..

Aru: Ketavan...

He chuckled kissing her inner neck ruffling both their cheeks to and fro sensually..

Aru: mmm...(soft moan)

Aju: Don't forget your promise of doing what I say...indeed, what all I say...(base tone extra spoon)

Aru: You can't be this tricky Aju...

Aju: Tricky isn't just to win but rule Jaan...

Aru: Chi po...dirty king...

They chuckled together and he pressed his chin on her shoulders...

Aru: Aju ma...

Aju: mmm...

Aru: Epo effiel paka kuti pova ammu...

Aju: Maybe, days later...(naughty smile)

Aru was shocked...She turned back to him with wide eyes...

Aru: Days?
Apo athuvaraikum?

Arjun turned her front again and hugged her tightly...

Aju: Ne breakfast, lunch, dinner lam correcta saptu rest edu, nanum nala tired agi, I mean tired ana rest edukare...(mischievous base tone biting her nuptial knot blowing air on her nape)

Aru: (moan) mmmm...
kathu podatha...boochandi kita pidichu kuduthruve una...

Aju: Kathu podrana...adiye..(chuckle)

Aru: Ama buru buru panuthu...kaluthukula kathu poda kudathu...

Aju: Seri podala...(chuckle)
Tired ana rest edukarathu thana honeymoon...

Aru: Athu matume ila...

Aju: Ethu matume...(smiling)

Aru: Athu tha...

Aju: Athu tha na? (controlling his smile)

Aru: Theriyatha unaku? Ne thana sone...

Aju: Na sone...
neyum atha solriya nu, epdi therium?

Aru: Ajuuuuu...(whined)

Aju: Adaa...nejama...(smiling more)

Aru turned back and came closer to his ears telling...

Aju: athu tha kus-mus...(husky secret tone) ne athana sona?

Aju: kus-kus a?

Aru: Kus-kus ila da...kus-mus...ne thappu thappa kurumbu panuvala, athu...(more secret tone)

Aju mv: kasamusa va kusu kusu nu pesi en loosu pondati rendayum merge pani ipo kus mus ngra...ivaluku ena da Tamil kathu kuduthrukinga...koduma...kus mus am kus mus...

Aju: Apdina? (Innocent tone, controlling his naughty smile)

Aru: Chi...kus mus therium unaku... Poruki....analum tease panrala...ini ne enkita varathe...kutty kus mus kuda kedayathu unaku...po..ne vena...

Aju: Venati po...(cool tone)

Her face fell just like that...

Aru: Ena po nu solra Aju ma...(pavam tone)

Aju: Neyum tha sona...

Aru: Inga vanthu en mela pasame ila... (Pavam tone)

Aju: Apdiye vechuko...(bit his inner cheeks)

Aru: Enaku unkuda engayu po vena...Na varamate...
kalayanam ana apro en mela pasame ila...first ne vitutu pona, ipo ena po solra...po na pore...

Aju: Inum polaya ne...

Aru's face shrunk completely and eyes were pooling up...When she tried to get up that's when she realised Arjun has tangled and twisted his legs with hers...She can't even stand up and even if she tries she'll fall on him the same second...

She turned back glaring at him more on seeing him controlling his smile...

Aru: Siricha, apdiye antha lips pichu pudingi potruve...Poruki, Vidu da...vidu ena...Ne vena enaku...enaku una pudikala da...Pudikave ila...

He chuckled louder filling the tub with foam...Arjun took the sponge and started rubbing the foam on her body gently and Aru sat with the most grumpy face...

He turned her to face him and leaned up on the bathtub with her on his lap...

Aju: oiii, sandakari...

Aru: Na sandakari tha...Venati po nu sonala...apo na vena thana...enkita pesathe...kovam varum enaku...

Aru showed her forefinger threatening him, that felt the cutest ever to Arjun and he kissed her finger...Aru took it back immediately and turned to the other side...

Arjun dropped the sponge in the tub, took few foam and blew on her face and Aru spatted everything away in anger...He took a lil bubble and placed on her nosetip and Aru scratched her nosetip like anything making him chuckle...He then placed a big bubble on her head and Aru nodded her head left and right quickly making him laugh louder...

He placed lil foam on her hair randomly like white hairs and before Aru sprats it away he held her hands and placed on his cheeks...

Aju: En white hair Aru paati ipdi tha irupa...cute a...thuru thuru nu apovum sanda potutu, seta panitu, veladitu, ena sirika vechutu...Apdithana?

I say he's a born magician of love...Agree famm?

Aru's lips curved to a beautiful smile of love...

Aru: But boys wish their women to be young and beautiful, right?

Aju: But a Man wishes to grow old with his woman...
She will grow more and more beautiful, naughty, lovely on getting old, that only her man chooses to admire, my lil love...

Kannam surungida neeyum
Meesai naraithida naanum
Vaazhvin karaigalai kaanum
Kaalam aruginil thaano..

Kan moodidum avvelaiyum
Un kannil inbangal kaanben..

Aru moved closer to him and leaned on his forehead...She took some foam and placed on his hair, eyebrows, moustache, beard and chuckled telling...

Aru: En grey hair Arjun thatha ipdi tha irupan...Apovum smart a alaga ena ithe mari kanukulla vechutu, nodigal kuda kovama iruka vidama, alaga sandapotutu, vambu panitu, atha vida alaga samathanam paduthitu irupan...apdithana?

He smiled leaning more to her and they tangled them into the perfect eyelock...

Aju: Kovama irukavangala, Art streets kulla vida matangalame...atha pona potum nu samathanam pane...(wink)

Aru's eyes and eyebrows exclaimed in surprise...

Aru: Aju ma...nejama va...Art streets poroma...kuti poriya ammu...polam polam...art streets polam...iiiiiii....

She clapped her hands dancing left and right into the water...

Aju: Yaro engayu varalanu songanga...

Aru: Yar athu...kano..
kaka thooki podichu...

Not able to run away from her blinking eyes and puppy face anymore Arjun pulled Aru for a kiss and she responded him back happily giggling into his lips wrapping her arms and legs around him tightly...

As the kiss kept deepening, on feeling a slight stinging pain into her she-spring, Aru's cheeks were blush blooming on realising she was carrying him into her already, and she felt goosebumps with the way he was gently getting deep...Without opening her eyes or breaking the kiss, Aru smiled on his lips hugging him tightly that made Arjun smile on her lips embracing her more closer, with his eyes still closed as well...The water in the tub turned more warm with time and the walls blinded itself and lost its hearing senses for the next hour, when the bath tub was filled with more muffled moans and grunty groans more than the bath foam...

Back from the cutest romantic shower Arjun gave Aru her outfit to doll up like a polished wine doll and he quickly got himself ready like a dashing handsome as always...

(Aru)

(Arjun's outfit)

With their non-stop banters, cute fights and giggles they got ready, entered the private elevator that opened directly into their suite and got down...
Arjun and Aru walked hand in hand and she was swinging her legs in air like a tiny school girl all excited to explore...

The Parisian streets were crazily aromatic with rich vennila odor that already watered Aru's taste buddies...She ran into the restaurant like a kid running into the candy shop making Arjun chuckle continuously with her non-stop attrocities...

With best Italian sweet cum spicy pastries, and creamy pasta they had a yummy breakfast that's gonna hold them energetic for the best part of the day...

Done with that, when they came out, the henchman from their resident hotel had already bought the stylish Ferrari ready to roar them over the most lively city...

Arjun opened the door for Aru and the henchman opened it for Arjun...Arjun roared it towards the art streets and Aru was all excited like heaven...

10 minutes later...

Aru: Inum evalo neram ammu?(excited tone)

Aju: Sometime...(smile)

Aru: Enaku colours vangi tha Aju...konjo matum, neraya vangika mate...

Arjun mentally shook his head in disbelief, with his eyes strictly on the road....

Seconds later...

Aru: Apart from Oil pastels, I've heard Natural colors are available in their purest forms in the art streets...Athula nama skin la paint panalum it won't be allergic at all and will remain for a day or two, even when we sweat also Aju ma... Organic and Naturally waterproof...how beautiful la...Rombave Azhaga irukum...Enaku antha paints la una varaiyanum pola asaya iruku theriuma...

Arjun smiled wide looking at the road...

Aru: Antha Paints matum vangikatuma Ammu?

She was his best mood spoiler as well!

Aju: pschhh...Don't be silly, love... We share a common account and you have our card...Ena venumo evalo venumo vangiko...Who's gonna stop or question you? Inum Permission's keka enga kathukara?
Such strange practises... I'm not knowing when you're gonna kick them out of your dumb skull, Aru... (annoyed tone)

Aru: thitan...ketavan...po..

Arjun was annoyed thinking when she's gonna stop this stranger like acts and Aru turned her head to look outside with a pout...

It wasn't even a half a minute...

Aru: Aju ma...(puppy tone)

Arjun closed his eyes controlling his smile, expecting this but not so soon...

Aru: Aru tha thappu la...ama...
inime apdi keka mate...sorry ammu...sirichuko enkita...

Arjun did not speak anything making Aru pout...She entwined her pinky finger with his telling..

Aru: AA promise...

Aju:....

Arjun removed his pinky finger from hers...

Aru: Kovam vena ammu...Athu tha sorry solre la...

Giving a breathe, he still had his eyes fixed on the road...

Aru: Pesamatiya...

Aju:....

Aru: na pavam ilaya...

Aju:....

Aru: Na tha loosukutty nu therium la...

Aju mv: Unmaiya pesravanga kadavuluku samam nu soluvanga...

Aru: Neraya sorry...neraya neraya..

Aju mv: Intha sorry evanuku d venum...neye vechuko...unalam vechutu...

Aru: ena paren...

He turned to her for a second and Aru gave him a air kiss but Arjun turned back to the road again giving her a pout...Aru blinked not knowing what to do and wrapped her arms around his and lied on his shoulders making him roll his eyes...

Aju mv: Soli kuduthathelam maranthachu...sorry am sorry...loosi...

Aru mv: Manipu kekara alunga, manikaravanga... vanthu...vanthu...enamo chandukutty soli kuduthale..aiaiooo..
maranthu poche...

Arjun stopped the car along the parking lot on the art street sides and got down making Aru pout more...He opened the door for her, only to see Aru sitting with her signature puppy face...

Aju: Get down...

Aru: Athu...
aaan...nyabagam vanthuruchu...Manipu kekaravanga periya alunga....manikaravanga chinna alunga..na inaiku oru nal periya ala iruke, enakaga inaiku matu ne china ala iren Aju ma...(puppy tone)

Arjun shook his head smiling...This girl and her dialogue episodes...

Aju: Elathayum thappu thappa kathuko...Veliya va...

Aru: Happada sirichutiya...

Aru held his hand and hopped down...Arjun closed the door and caged her between the car and him...

Aju: Drop this cinema dialogue coaching class first...

Aru: Chandu kutty correcta tha soli kudutha...na tha sothapidre...

Aru felt sudden chills when Arjun lowered his sunglasses slightly till his nose bridge looking straight into her eyes giving her jittery butterflies...

Aju: En, nan ethum soli kudikalaya? (extra 🥄 base tone)

Aru was trapped like an lil insect into the spider web with the way he saw her seductively between his coolers...

Aru mv: Ena ipdi pakaran...

Aju: Etho neraya sorry nu kathula vilunthuchu...sorry ipditha kekanuma? elam maranthachu, hmmm?

Arjun raised his eyebrows in question and Aru's eyes grew more wide...Arjun pushed his sunglasses back and she fell just like for his style...

Aru mv: Achooo... Azhagu...

She composed herself telling,

Aru: Dha bha.. Ingaya? people are around...

Aju: It's casual afterall in the city of love...& Even if people see they'll just pass with a smile...

Born and bought up in London, Aru has seen people kissing their heart out so beautifully in every corners of the city, expressing their love not minding anything except them... Every time Aru will close her eyes tightly on witnessing a french kiss, but she can't lie to herself that she never dreamt of such a kiss with Arjun...& here he goes to make all her kutty kutty fairytale dreams true...

When Arjun raised his eyebrows again, Aru blushing looked here and there before pulling him by collars and pulled his lower lips between hers for sorry and before she completes her fourth suck, Arjun pulled her closer by waist turning the sorry to a beautiful kiss kiss kiss..

Aru remembered the moments she had closed her eyes tightly just like now, but now, it's definitely a different reason...

Parisian souls walking past them witnessed Arjun and Aru drowning into each other, with a wide blushy smile and their hearts had butterflies fluttering just like two souls who were lost into their world of love of love...

& That way with more and more Cute fights, Cheesy Flirts, fierce of fantasy, aww of adventure, glassy greasy glamours, exotic excitements, burn of passion, vehemency of pleasure, like you and me, Paris is also ready for a precious welcome to Romantic phase of the fairy tale...

Let's Continue!!!!

**********************************
A/N:

Hey my Mr and Mrs Arjun family 💜

How was the chap fam???? Epdi pudichuthu????

Fam kind note: Please don't forget to vote...ur votes my lifeline😊 silent readerseyy nengalum vote panalame...thapilaye😊

Konjo touch vitu pona mari oru feeling...lite a pada padanu iruku...chap ok thane? Pudichruka ungaluku?

Slowly I started writing whenever I'm  feeling my pains getting reduced...So, will try not to prolong with the updates...seekaram kuduka kandipa try panre...

For now, the next 2 chaps are ready for proof read and I have just started typing the 3rd chap...

With this chap reaching 2k reads and 350+ votes, you can welcome the next chap ☺️ Tata🤗

Love you fam💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 6K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
278K 13.7K 29
โ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
18.2K 2.3K 26
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...