Cinematographer

By WGGWeasley

Jade Davis (You, it's just easier then writing Y/N every time) has been working her way up to cinematographer... More

Background Information
Playlist
On Top of the World
Happy Birthday
A/N:
Only Girl
Autumn Afternoon
Marry Me
Don't Fear the Reaper
No Greater Love
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Wanted
Sweater Weather
Well, I'm In Troble
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Rise Your Glass
Cruella De Vil
They Don't Know About Us
Fighter
Just a Dream
Run Boy Run
Premiere
A/N
Are you sure?
20 Weeks
Telling The Family
Thanksgiving
What is SHE doing here?
"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"
Welcome To This Crazy Family
Welcome Home
First Date Night
Civil War
A/N
Time Jump
A Whole Bunch of Craziness
Media Day
I Put a Spell On You
Gender Reveal
Christmas in LA
You're 3 Already?
Directing Debut
"He's what?"
"Jade!" I grip her arm, "Now?" "Now."
"Jade, Go!"
"You gotta fight.... "
AITA?
Not an update
The First Meeting
Grief is a funny thing
I can't watch another second of....
New Story
Your Grace

Surprise

1K 48 165
By WGGWeasley

Fair warning to my friends this chapter, it is long, but it is exactly what all of you want. It's a bit of everything you might possibly want in a chapter. And I'm just telling this you know... nah, I'll let you be surprised when it happens... I mean the chapter is called Surprise. Enjoy, and of course a reminder that I love interacting with you in the comments. 

Jade's POV

December 31, 2019

"Where are we going Jade?" Lizzie asks as I lead her to the surprise location for New Years Eve. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" I tease making sure the blindfold was still tight. 

We finally reach the place where we are supposed to meet a friend. I ring the buzzer letting them know that we are here. "Are we here?" I hear Lizzie asks. "Not officially." I whisper in her ear as someone comes to let us into the building. I carefully lead my wife up the stairs to where the first surprise was. She met this person once and completely embarrassed herself. 

In April before our latest set of twins was born I was asked to be the cinematographer on a music video. With a very famous singer. Lizzie is a huge fan of this singer and was sadden by the fact that she embarrassed herself when meeting this singer before. 

Since April the singer and I hit it off having a lot in common, you know both being born in 1989, amongst other things. Not the point, but back to the point, I had mentioned that I wrote a poem/song for my wife and the singer asked me to play it for her. She loved it, asked if I was up to recording it and surprising Lizzie with it. I was down and here we are. 

"Hey Jade, this must be the Mrs." Jack smiles softly pointing to Lizzie as soon as we were in the recording booth area. "Yes, this is my wife, Lizzie. Lizzie can now remove the blindfold." 

She slowly removes the blindfold blinking as she gets used to the light once again. "You are lucky I trust you enough to know you aren't going to murder me." She teases before her eyes land on the famous singer that I had met in April.

Her jaw drops in shock before turning to me and slaps me in the chest, not playfully I might add. "Ow." I mutter softly. "YOU KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT!" She hits me again before adding, "I COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED MYSLEF LAST TIME!" She hits me once again, "WHAT IF I EMBARRASS MYSELF AGAIN!?" 

"Lizzie...."

"GOD I'M ALREADY EMBARRASSING MYSELF..."

"Lizzie...."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT?"

"Lizzie...."

"SHOULD I BE CONCERED THAT YOU KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"

"Lizzie..."

"I MEAN SHE IS LIKE TEN TIMES HOTTER THAN ME..."

"Lizzie...."

"IS SHE THE PERSON YOU TEXT WHEN YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO IT IS?"

Oh god, she's going to go down the rabbit hole now. "Lizzie." I look over at Taylor who only seems to be amused by what is happening, she's covering her mouth trying not to laugh. 

"IF YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH TAYLOR SWIFT I SWEAR TO GOD THEY WON'T EVER FIND THE BODY."

"Lizzie..." I shake my head trying not to laugh myself now.

"I MEAN I DON'T BLAME YOU SHE IS HOT, I WOULD, BUT I LOVE YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH..."

"Lizzie, my love." I laugh this time, I couldn't help it.

"HEY! THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" She glares at me angrily.

"Can you stop yelling at let me explain?"

She takes a deep breath crossing her arms tilting her head to the side motioning to me to talk.

"I met Taylor when I was the cinematographer on the set of her music video. I mentioned how I was super exited to be working on this shoot because my wife and I where huge fans. On the last day on set I was humming to a song that I was writing to go with a poem I wrote. She asked to hear the full thing so I sung it to her, I thought she joked about me recording it, but she wasn't and then a few months later she texts me saying Jack was down to help me record it if I really wanted to. I said sure, and I came down here a couple nights ago to record and boom, it's done, so surprise. It's about you."

Lizzie just stands there blinking looking at me. "I'm such an idiot." "You're not an idiot and I love you." I wrap her in a hug kissing her temple. "But what is this about how hot Taylor is and how you would cheat on me with her?" I pull away from the hug giving my wife a teasing look. "Shut up." Her face flushes red pushing me, I lose my footing ending up on the couch behind me. I let out a soft laugh. 

"Do you want to hear the song I wrote about you?" I ask while getting comfortable on the couch opening my arms for Lizzie to sit on my lap. Only for Taylor to squeeze past Lizzie to plop herself on my lap. I let out a soft laugh shaking my head, trying to push her off. "Get off. This wasn't for you." I grumble out. 

"I thought that it was an open invitation." She teases letting out a laugh squirming to get more comfortable. "Get off me!" I continue to try and shove her off my lap. "Lizzie help." I look at my wife who now knowing there was nothing happening between us was just sitting back and laughing at this whole encounter. "I think you can handle this on your own. You are a big girl." She teases with a laugh. "So mean." I playfully stress out. 

"Yep, that's me, so mean." She teases back with a smile. "Lizzie..." Taylor smirks looking at my wife. I watch as Lizzie smirks before jumping onto Taylor's lap further squishing me into the couch. "Ugh! You guys suck." "Yeah but you swallow." Lizzie teases with a laugh.

"Lizzie!" I groan my face turning a shade of red. Taylor pretends to yack from between us. "You having fun Jade?" "No, you guys are sitting on my bladder."

"Now you know how I felt when I had two sets of babies sitting on my bladder." I hear Lizzie tease before standing up relieve some pressure. "I want to hear the song now." 

"Oh before I forgot Jade do you want to co-write a song with me?" Taylor asks as she stands up from sitting on my lap. "Are you serious?" "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't serious." She shakes her head with a laugh. "Yeah, totally. I would love too." I internally scream trying not to actually flip out. 

"Jack play back the song now." Taylor looks at Jack with a smile. Jack nods hitting the play bottom as my voice plays over the speakers. 

"Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn't trade
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you

Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn't trade
Oh, Lizzie
Your lovely face, I just can't erase
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you"

I smile watching as Lizzie listens along to the song that I wrote about her. 

"Hey, Lizzie, your alluring charm can do no harm
Hey, Lizzie
My precious heart cannot stay calm
Hey, Lizzie
Hey, Lizzie, I'm in love with you"

I watch as her face turns a light shade of red as the song continues on.

"I find myself trapped inside your eyes
Such enchanting ways I can't deny
Do you see what you have done to me?
Oh, Lizzie, could you tell?
I'm under your magical spell

Lizzie
Head over heels with your infectious beam
Hey, Lizzie
You're my one and only scarlet dream
Hey, Lizzie
Hey, Lizzie, I'm in love with you
"

Lizzie sits down in my lap hiding her face in my neck as I try not to laugh at how cute she is acting right now.

"Your beauty is beyond compare
I'm bewitched by you, I'm well aware
Oh, I like the way you make me feel
Hey, Lizzie, I'm in love
There's no way that I'll get enough

Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn't trade
Oh, Lizzie
Your lovely face, I just can't erase
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you
"

The song finishes, and as soon as it finishes Lizzie peaks her head out from my neck. "What did you think?" I ask her with a smile. "I thought it was lovely. I loved it. Thank you for the beautiful surprise." She whispers pressing a soft kiss to my lips. Taylor fake yacks again. "Disgusting." She teases with a laugh. "Like you aren't like this with Joe." I tease back at her. ((RIP to JAYLOR))

"Shut up!" She throws a pillow at me only for it to hit Lizzie. I narrow my eyes at Taylor. "Oh it's on. You can hit me with a pillow but not my wife." I lift Lizzie up and off my lap placing her next to me. "I forget how strong you are." I hear Lizzie mutter. "Not near my equipment." Jack states not wanting the equipment to get broken. Taylor slowly backs away towards the exit. I slowly stalk towards her. 

She gulps before turning and running out of the room. "You aren't as swift as you think you are Ms. Swift." I throw out a dad joke for fun. "Did you just dad joke my last name?" She stops and turns to me. "I did." I raise an eyebrow at her with a shake of my head. I jerk a movement to run making Taylor flinch before continuing to run away from me. She stops in front of the elevator pressing the button repeatedly trying to make it get here faster. I just laugh walking quickly to where she was standing. 

When I finally get to her I crutch down slightly picking her up in a firemen's carry over my shoulder. "What the fuck." She mutters as I turn and head back to the booth. I just chuckle and laugh. "I got 4 kids, and I used to play a bunch of sports, not to mention I can squat over 200 pounds on a good day." 

"It's not fair." She stresses out as she tries to start to tickle me hoping that I would lose my grip. "Taylor." "Yeah?" 

"Tickling me won't work." I state in a monotone voice. "Why?" "I'm not ticklish." "Okay, that is definitely not fair." 

I let out a soft laugh shaking my head. We enter the booth and I carefully put Taylor back down on the couch next to Lizzie. "Is she ticklish?" Taylor turns to Lizzie and asks pointing to me. "In very specific places, yes. But generally no, she's not. It's annoying." Lizzie turns to me with a playful glare, I just shrug and smile in return. 

"And is you don't mind me asking what are those very specific places?" Taylor asks innocently. "Between her toes. Only place on her entire body. I don't suggest tickling between her feet. We went to get our toes down before our wedding and our pedicurist was putting the lotion on her feet and rubbed between her toes, she flinched and since she played soccer, goalie to be specific, her instinct is to punt, which means the poor woman was clocked in the face with a foot. She got a black eye. People have now learned to not tickle between her toes." 

Both Jack and Taylor's eyes slowly turn to me, I just shrug sheepishly with an a shy smile. "You gave a black eye to a poor pedicurist?" Taylor asks. "In my defense I did warn her that I was ticklish between my toes and I used to be a goalie." I raise my hands in defense. "She did, the lady still rubbed between her toes as lightly as possible. Still happened." 

"Such a menace." Taylor stresses with a tease. I turn to playfully glare at her. "Oh? If I'm such a menace I want the book back." "No! It's mine now, you gave it to me." Taylor's eyes widen in horror. "It was a gift." "Yes a gift for a friend, but if I'm a menace I'm no friend right?" I tease with a smile. 

"What book?" Lizzie asks trying to figure out what we were talking about. "I found a Kanye West biography at a book store. Right?" "Okay..." "So I bought it." "You don't even like Kanye West music." Lizzie points out. "It wasn't for me. I bought it, gave it Taylor so she can tear pages out and burn it slowly." 

"Really?" "Oh, yeah. For Jade I found a stupid article written by her ex about Jade in college."

I snap my attention to Taylor. "What?" Lizzie asks blinking really fast, her head slowly turns to face me as it slowly tilts to the side. I gulp. "I burned it. I didn't even read it." I raised my arms in defense knowing that if I don't calm my wife down now I'm sleeping on the pull out couch in the hotel room. Or better yet, the floor.

"Oh I did. It was disgusting. Even I don't write songs about Joe like that." 

"TAYLOR!" I glare at her, "NOT HELPING!" "Oh I am, I'm helping myself to some entertainment." 

I turn to see Jack suddenly have popcorn offering some to Taylor. I shake my head, what the fuck. 

"How lovey dovey was it?" Lizzie asks Taylor. "I think I got a cavity reading it." 

Lizzie turns her attention back to me slowly. I gulp, "in my defense..." "You don't have a defense in this moment Jade." 

I gulp again taking a steps back until my back hits the wall. "You read it while you were in college didn't you?" I take a deep breath letting it out slowly. "Would you believe me if I said no. Because I didn't. She was apart of the school newsletter because she was a liberal arts major that wanted to do creative writing and journalism. But I never once read an article she wrote. I didn't even know she wrote one about me until Taylor gave it to me to burn." I ramble out. "Even if at some point I read it during college, the feelings I had for her, they aren't there anymore. They became nonexistent the moment I saw you smile in that hallway in August when we met. When I look at you, it's like one else in the world exists, it's just you. My heart beats for you, and our family. Today's song was just one of the many things I've written about you. You... the amount of times I fall in love with you all over again everyday are infinite. I think every second of everyday I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I'm so god damn in love with you Elizabeth Chase Olsen. You are the love of my life, wholeheartedly. I wish I had known you before I even met her, that way our story would've started before it did. Our love story is one of the story books, my love." I continue to ramble. 

"Awww.... I'm writing this down." Taylor broke the spell pretending to write down everything that was happening. I start laughing watching as Lizzie eventually starts to laugh herself. She walks over to me she leans in close to me. "That adorable ramble earned you so many brownie points that you can capitalize on tonight." She whispers in my ear slapping my ass before pulling away her bottom lip between her teeth. FUCK... I internally melt. That's not fucking fair. 

"Don't you guys have another surprise for Lizzie?" Jack asks putting away the popcorn from where ever he even got it. "Oh right." Taylor stands up straight grabbing my hand pulling me into the recording booth. She hands me a pair of headphones, I slide them on. "Just follow my lead." She smiles as she slips hers on. 

A song starts to play in the headphones and I'm going to guess on the speakers outside too. Taylor starts to sing.

"Clear blue water
High tide came and brought you in
And I could go on and on, on and on, and I will
Currents swept you out again
And you were just gone and gone, gone and gone
"

She motions to me to sing along with her now, I was not expecting to sing with an international acclaimed singer.

"In silent screams, in wildest dreams
I never dreamed of this
"

I watch as Jack starts to do something on his end as Lizzie sits down in the chair next to him. 

"This love is good, this love is bad
This love is alive back from the dead, oh
These hands had to let it go free, and
This love came back to me, oh
Oh, oh
"

Taylor drops off to let me sing this next verse by myself.

"Tossing, turning
Struggled through the night with someone new
Baby, I could go on and on, on and on
Lantern, burning
Flickered in my mind for only you
But you were still gone, gone, gone"

She joins back in for the pre chorus and chorus.

"In losing grip, on sinking ships
You showed up just in time

This love is good, this love is bad
This love is alive back from the dead, oh
These hands had to let it go free, and
This love came back to me, oh
This love left a permanent mark
This love is glowing in the dark, oh
These hands had to let it go free, and
This love came back to me, oh
"

We go back and forth with singing the post chorus.

"(This love, this love, this love, this love, oh)
(This love, this love, this love, this love, oh)
(This love, this love, this love, this love)
"

This bridge she sings alone once again.

"Your kiss, my cheek
I watched you leave
Your smile, my ghost
I fell to my knees
When you're young, you just run
But you come back to what you need
"

I join in on the chorus.

"This love is good, this love is bad
This love is alive back from the dead, oh
These hands had to let it go free, and
This love came back to me, oh
(This love) This love left a permanent mark
(This love) This love is glowing in the dark, oh
(This love) These hands had to let it go free, and
(This love) This love came back to me, oh
"

Once again we switch off for the post chorus.

"(This love, this love, this love, this love, oh)
(This love, this love, this love, this love, oh)
(This love, this love, this love, this love)
(This love) This love came back to me, oh
"

And the song slowly ends. "Did we get it?" Taylor asks Jack. He flashes her thumbs up. "Get it? Get what?" 

"The song... duh." Taylor answers looking at me raising an eyebrow. "HE WAS RECORDING?" 

"Yeah. We were recording a special version of This Love (Taylor's Version) Featuring Jade Olsen." She states like it was obvious. "I was unaware this was happening!" 

"Oh did we forget to tell you that?" She asks all innocently. "Oops." She shrugs. "You're an asshole you know that right." 

"If we have told you would have freaked out?"

"Yes."

"Hence why we didn't. If we didn't tell you we were recording you'd be relaxed and we could get it in one take, and hey guess what, we did." Taylor smiles squeezing my shoulder. 

"So you're telling me that you are going to release this version as well as just Taylor's Version?" I ask calmly taking off the headphones. "I mean that was the whole point of recording it." Taylor smiles taking her set of headphones off. "Oh, and based on your little ramble earlier I'm thinking of the song we work together on be called august. That good with you?"

I completely forgot that I agreed to write a song with her. "Um, yeah." 

"Jack start the next track." "NEXT TRACK?!"

"Yep." She smiles placing the headphones back on her head, motioning me to do the same, I smile listening to the start of the song knowing exactly what song it was. She points to me to start. 

"Elevator buttons and morning air
Strangers' silence makes me want to take the stairs
If you were here, we'd laugh about their vacant stares
But right now, my time is theirs"

Taylor joins for me for the second part of the verse.

"Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you"

"So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours
"

We sung the chorus together, I may have told her that Lizzie and I would sing this song constantly when we first came out to the public as being together because of the hate we would get from 'fans' and the homophobic assholes.

"You never know what people have up their sleeves
Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me
Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles
"

"But I don't care, 'cause right now, you're mine
And you'll say
"

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours
"

This time she sung the chorus by herself as I prepared to sing the beginning of the bridge.

"And it's not theirs to speculate if it's wrong and
Your hands are tough, but they are where mine belong and
I'll fight their doubt and give you faith with this song for you
"

Taylor joins in for the second half of the bridge singing it by herself.

"'Cause I love the gap between your teeth
And I love the riddles that you speak
And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos
Will be ignored, 'cause my heart is yours
"

I start the last chorus of the whole song allowing Taylor to finish the song with the final note.

"So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
Don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
But they can't take what's ours
They can't take what's ours
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours
"

As soon as the song finishes I took off the headphones and left the recording booth to see Lizzie with tears in her eyes. "Well?"

"I loved it. I love you so much." She smiles brightly pulling me into a hug pressing a quick kiss to my lips. "Yuck. Get a room." Taylor says through the microphone as she was still in the recording booth. "All we all done here we got a New Years eve party to go to."

"Yeah, we are all done. I got to get back to Joe anyway. I'll text you when it's time to start working on the song." "Sounds good. It was awesome to record with you Taylor, and can't forget the amazing Jack." 

"It was a pleasure. Have a nice rest of your evening and happy new year." Jack smiles as Lizzie and I head out of the studio. 

We walked around holding hands as we were heading to MK and Ashely's annual New Years Eve Party. A particular ringtone starts to play on my phone. I carefully pull it out. I answer it with a laugh. "Happy New Year you weirdo!" Florence screamed as soon as I answered blowing a noise maker into the phone. Making me pull the phone away from my ear. "Flo, it's only about 7pm here in New York." I state to the girl as I bring the phone back to my ear. "Oh riiight.... Sorry." Her words were slurred slightly. I laugh slightly. "You're drunk. Get some water in you. Thanks for the wish. I wouldn't call Scar, she'd probably kill you if you call her right now. She's with Colin's family for dinner."

"I might have already done that." Ooof. "Okay. Well I'll let you get back to celebrating with your family. Drink some water. Have a goodnight Flo." "You're such a mom." She grumbles out. "Yeah, yeah. Water Flo." "Yes, now bye-bye." She hangs up the phone on her end. 

"She said I'm such a mom." I chuckle putting my phone back in my pocket where it belongs. "I mean you are." Lizzie states leaning more into me as I let go of her hand slinging an arm over her shoulder. I cover her face as I spot a paparazzi. I throw them a quick peace sign with a roll of my eyes as we sneak into the building of the twins. "Thank you." Lizzie mutters pressing a kiss to my cheek when we get inside. There's sometimes that she doesn't mind the paps getting pictures of her when she's walking around, but there's moments like this, that she just wants to be a human being and celebrate the New Year with her sisters and family like everyone else without being chased by cameras. 

"Now that you are safe within the building, I'm going to get the last part of the surprise." I smile pressing a kiss to her nose. "Wait... all of that wasn't the surprise?"

"Nope. I'll be back soon. Just don't have too much alcohol tonight. Think you can manage that?"

She gives me a weird look. "I can manage that, but what is going on?" 

"It's a surprise remember." I smile pressing another kiss to her forehead then her nose then finally her lips. "I'll be max an hour. I love you."

I watch as she heads back more into the building. I quickly slip out and throw my hood over my head to make it easier for me to blend into the crowds of the New Yorkers and tourists going to Time's Square for the ball drop. 

When I see my chance to slip out of the group of people to head where I needed to I did. I walked briskly to the store picking up the quick supplies I needed. When I paid I speeded walked to the hotel dropping everything and taking out the rose pedals and battery candles and the fairy lights. I carefully and meticulously place everything in the right place before stepping back and looking at my hard work. 

Since the kids were born I haven't been able to be as grand gesture romantic around the house since the kids and dogs sometimes bulldoze the things. I love them, I do. My phone background is Madi and Alex holding Alia and Max on the couch, they are my whole heart. But they can be menaces at this age of destroying things. Hence why I am grand gesturing romantic as I used to do when we were dating in our hotel room away from the kids. 

I admire my work for just a second longer before unzipping my duffel bag grabbing a smaller bag inside. I open it placing it on the bed shimming out of my pants and underwear taking the contents out of the small bag smiling at Louis who has been in 'storage' since Lizzie got pregnant with Alia and Max. 

I slip the harness on before pulling out a pair of female boxers sliding those on and then my pants that I had worn earlier. I give everything a once over again before slipping my jacket on and making sure that I have my phone, keys, and key card in hand. I open the hotel door closing it behind me and slowly making my way out of the hotel. I walk as quickly as I can without making it seem like I ran to the building. When I got there I slip into the lobby waving high to the front desk worker hitting the elevator button. I wait patiently for the elevator to come down. 

When the elevator finally got to the lobby I headed in hitting the button for the floor that MK lived on. I slowly wait as the elevator goes up. When the elevator dings opening on my floor I carefully walk out heading to her room. I knock on the door. 

Ashley opens the door. "Lizzie the wifey is here!" She calls over her shoulder letting me enter. She closes the door behind me. "Why didn't you come in with her?" She asks as soon as the door was shut. "I wanted to surprise her with a grand romantic gesture. I haven't really been able to since the kids since they are in that stage of destroying everything right now. So, when we are alone I try to make up for the ones I can't do while we are home. I mean I do still surprise her with dinner, flowers, and jewelry whenever possible. But I haven't really been able to like decorate the house with candles and flowers in a long time. So, I decorated the hotel room. With battery candles." I quickly added. 

"You know she doesn't love you because of the romantic gestures right?" Ashley looks at me with a smile. "I know, I just love to do them. I feel like every time I do them I'm trying to sweep her off her feet again back when we were dating. I never want to lose that part of our relationship just because we have kids. You know?" "Yeah." 

Finally Lizzie made her appearance to find me. "Is the final part of the surprise done?" "Yes." I smile brightly placing a peck on her lips. Ashley fake vomits as she walks away. Lizzie flips her off as I laugh. "She's just being the big sister." I shake my head. "I know." She smiles pulling me into a soft hug. She pulls away carefully giving me a inquisitive look. "You're not...." She asks quietly. I look around leaning in close to her ear. "Wearing Louis... oh I am." I feel her shiver as I whisper in her ear, I pull away with a smirk. 

Small time skip until after the party.... now I want two hands on the phone now people... and grass needs to be touched, you understand? If two hands do not stay on the phone at all times, I will never write what I am about to again... you understand? Okay? Okay. 

Without further ado, the moment all of you have been waiting for... smut with Louis.

Lizzie looks both ways before unlocking our hotel room with the room key pulling me into the room by my shirt. The door swings shut behind us as she drops my shirt to look around the room. "Did you?" She turns around to look at me. "You did all of this?" "I did." 

"I love you." She whispers wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me into her for a passionate kiss. When air became apparent we both pull away catching our breath. She looks up at me with hooded eyes. I gulp taking a deep breath. She leans forward towards my ear. "Fuck me until I can't walk straight." She whispers seductively in my ear. Fuck! She pulls away biting her lower lip. She starts walking backwards towards the bed shedding her outer layers of clothing until she's only wearing her matching set of panties and bra. 

I just stare in awe of her. I slowly blink as I shred my outer layers walking towards the bed where she was now laying on the bed. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." I whisper between us as I crawl onto the bed above her leaning down to peck her lips. "I love you so much Elizabeth. My heart flutters every time I see you. It's like the very first time." I press a longer kiss on her lips. "You are beyond fucking beautiful." I growl lovingly as possible pressing kisses along her jawline trailing down her neck as I slip her bra straps down her shoulders. 

I tap her shoulder for her to sit up so I can unclasp her bra. As soon as her breasts were exposed I smile again. "Beautiful, beyond beautiful... sexy, so very fucking sexy." I press a kiss between her breasts her breath catching in her throat. 

Lizzie's hands travel to my back unclasping my bra. I let it fall off my shoulders, as soon as it was lower on my hands I took it and threw it not caring for where it landed until later... (It may have somehow landed on stuck on the handle to the balcony... visible to the world... not like anyway knew where we were staying... I did get an earful from Marla later though.... Only cause Lizzie flipped out incase people did find out it was our room..) 

I kiss between Lizzie's breasts again softly as possible almost hovering. I blow a little amount of air watching as her entire body shivers at the anticipation. I press another soft kiss on the outskirts of her left breast slowly making my way to her nipple. I press a miniscule kiss to it feeling her body arch into my mine. "Will you stop teasing me." She practically begs. "Good things come to those who wait, my love." I whisper press a soft kiss to her lips before leaning back to her breast pressing a kiss to it. I here her huff, I chuckle as I suck her nipple into my mouth her jaw dropping open with a moan. 

((Just checking in, who's both hands are on their phone? Everyone's.. okay good. Continuing on now.))

My left hand trails up her side carefully and slowly as I goosebumps are left in their wake, my hand finds it's home on top of her right breast as I start to massage it giving it attention as my mouth is still on her left. I hear her breath catch as a moans. 

Lizzie's back arches further off the bed into my hands and mouth. I press a delicate kiss to her breast before switching to give the same attention to her right breast. Now leaving my left hand free it trails down her body slowly her breathing get louder and louder. 

I pull away as my left hand finds the waist band of her panties. I look into her eyes, "may I?" I ask my eye contact never breaking. She nods slowly pulling me into a kiss. I break away from the kiss. "I need verbal consent baby." She pulls me down my ear hovering over her mouth.

"You have my full consent to fuck me into oblivion." She whispers seductively. I pull away her eyes darker than I have ever seen them before. I gulp silently nodding. I press a kiss to her lips. "Safe word?" 

"Poppycock." I nod laughing internally. There's a long story on why that is our safe word, but I'll keep that for another day. 

Once I have consent and knowledge that she was aware of the safe word my thumb hooks the band of her panties dragging them down her legs slowly almost teasing her. As I was dragging her underwear off I was trailing soft kisses down her legs switching sides periodically. 

Lizzie kicks off her underwear as soon as they were around her ankles. "I've had enough of your incessant teasing." She grumbles narrowing her eyes at me. "Okay, okay. I'll stop teasing." I smile softly pressing a kiss to her stomach. 

Her breath hitches her lower back arching off the bed. My right arm glides over the top gently guiding her body back to the bed. I press a delicate kiss to her inner thigh the moan that falls from her lips is music to my ears. 

I repeat the action on the other side before pressing the most delicate kiss on her clit. I watch as her body fights my arm still pressing her down. Her hands grab my hair keeping me from moving from her center. "Still good?" "Yes." She breaths out pushing my face forward where she wants me to the most. 

I smirk slightly my tongue making the most minuscule movements side to side over her clit as if teasing her. Lizzie moans out a soft groan pulling me closer. I just chuckle my breathy laugh making her tremble. "Stop teasing." She growls out. "Yes, ma'am." I whisper licking her clit delicately. I slowly increase speed, then stop. 

She growls, the growl being stopped short as my tongue quickly finds it's way inside. I find a comfortable pace. My left hand finding a home on her clit putting slight pressure going in small circles. 

Lizzie moans loudly her body fighting against my right arm wanting to push against the pleasure. Her hands tighten their hold on me. I moan at the pressure increase. 

((Better still be two hands on the phone people))

After awhile her moans become almost silent as her breath starts to quicken at an astronomical rate. I feel her body tense and shudder, a loud moan filling the space as she orgasms. I don't relent as she pushes my head away, my left hand slowly sliding down finding their home in between her legs. I slowly circle her center, I lean up pressing a kiss to her lips slipping a finger into her. 

She moans into my kiss her back arching. I pull away looking into her eyes. "Good?" "Good." She whispers pulling me into a passionate kiss. She starts to move on my finger wanting me to move. I chuckle into the kiss pulling away to plant kisses down her neck slowly as my finger pulls out slowly pushing back in.

I start at a slow pace watching as Lizzie starts to quiver and moan loudly below me. I smile pressing a kiss to her sweaty forehead. "I love you so much." 

"I would much rather you not tell me how much you love me as you fuck the life out of me." Lizzie huffs out a loud moan falling from her lips as I glide another finger into her. I start to slowly increase my speed, taking small breaks to curl my fingers against her g-spot before pulling out and gliding a third finger in. 

Her moans start to increase and her breathing starts to quicken. I feel her walls start to clench around my fingers. I lean up press pressing a kiss to her lips as her body tenses before shuddering as she found her way to her second orgasm of the night. I pull my fingers out after helping her through her aftershocks of her orgasm. "Still good?" "Need a minute and some water." She whispers out taking my hand to her mouth licking them clean. 

"Water. Got it." I whisper pressing a kiss to her lips rolling off the bed onto the ground "Ow." I grumble a laugh finding it's way up my throat Lizzie joining me. I get up after a minute of just laying on the ground my ego hurt. I go to the mini fridge that I stocked with water before this event was to happen. What? I know to prepare. I grab one walking back over to the bed. I hand Lizzie the water. She was now sitting up against the headboard. She smiles and mumbles a thank you as she takes the water from my hands. She takes a few sips before capping the water putting it on the bedside table. 

Lizzie starts to smirk as she guides my boxers down my legs until they are around my ankles, like her I shake them off. She crawls up until her center is above the length that is Louis. 

((Once again... both hands on the phone, people.))

She slowly sinks down her center enveloping Louis. We both moan as she sinks the whole length inside her. She leans forward pressing a kiss to my lips. "I wish I could really feel you inside me." She whispers in my ear pressing a kiss to my neck as she slowly starts to bounce up and down. The strap-on hitting my clit nicely each time makes me moan in tandem to her.

I bite my lip watching her eyes close in pleasure each stroke making sure the end hits my clit putting the right amount of pressure. I was already very worked up bringing Lizzie to two orgasms that I was close already, embarrassingly. 

I grab her hips making her effectively stop her movements. I pull my feet up until I could start to push my waist up, I slowly started pushing into Lizzie. I watch her head drop backwards her mouth dropping open letting out a loud moan.

I start at a slow pace before quickening my pace pounding into her. Lizzie's moans start to get louder and longer the faster I pound into her. "Faster." She whimpers, my strokes start quicken at her request. "I wish I could feel you clench around my dick." I groan out my breathing quicken as I start to get closer to my own orgasm. "I'm close." She moans out breathlessly. 

"Me too." I mutter out a moan tumbling out of my mouth as soon as I finish my statement. "Cum with me." I whisper to her pulling her to me, our breasts now touching. 

Suddenly, my body tenses as I orgasm, Lizzie orgasms seconds later. I slow my strokes helping her ride out her orgasm as I ride out mine. 

"Still good?" I whisper out. She nods slowly pressing a kiss to my lips. "Still good." She whispers softly.

((Two hands? Better be my dudes. You know the rules.))

I flip her so she is now on her back. I still haven't pulled out. She moans as I move ever slightly when I flip us. I press a kiss to her lips gliding out with a slow stroke pounding back in without mercy. Her back arches up a guttural moan falling from her lips was absolute music to my ears. 

I slow my pace for a few. I press a kiss to her lips as I quicken my pace once again. My left hand goes to find it's home on top of her clit rubbing small circles with pressure causing her mouth to open a silent moan falling from her lips. 

"More." She moans out, "Jade, more!" I oblige her request moving my pace of my fingers to faster circles now in tune with my strokes. "I can't..." She whines out, "I can't." 

"You can't what?" I ask pressing a delicate kiss to her cheek. "I can't hold it." She mumbles grabbing my back her nails digging into my skin. 

"Just a little longer." I whisper in her ear pressing a kiss to her temple. "I can't." "You can." 

I slow my pace making sure she doesn't finish before I can get there myself. Being sensitive from my first orgasm I was not very far away from my second one. "I'm close." I whisper in her ear a moan falling from her lips as I quicken my pace again as I get closer and closer.

"I can't." "Cum with me baby." I moan in her ear her body arching off the bed into mine as she finally reaches her fourth orgasm of the night. I don't slow my own pace wanting to finish. I feel myself tense as my body trembles orgasming for the second time. Lizzie moans again being extremely sensitive as bring her to a fifth orgasm while helping her ride out her fourth. 

I help her ride out her fifth orgasm. I lift her hips off the bed. She shakes her head. "I can't... poppycock." I pull out unbuckling the strap throwing it towards the bottom of the bed laying down next to Lizzie pulling her towards my chest so she can lean against me. I lean over her grabbing the water handing it to her after opening it. 

((Go touch grass people. You're welcome for this... if y'alls hands weren't on the phone the entire time... then y'all know the rules, this won't ever happen again.))

She gulps it down fast. "Do you want a bath?" She nods quietly. I roll off the bed this time landing on my feet. "Huzzah!" I exclaim after not falling. I start walking towards the bathroom tripping over my jeans landing on the ground. "Ow." I grumble. 

Lizzie laughs loudly. "Only you would trip over your jeans after sex." I stand up turning to playfully glare at her. "Meanie." 

She sticks her tongue out at me. I laugh shaking my head. I walk into the bathroom turning the water on, letting it get to the right temperature. "Bath is ready." I call over my shoulder standing up to head back into the room. 

Lizzie stands up slowly taking a step before falling to the floor. "I guess you listened to my words. You really did fuck me until I couldn't walk." She sits back as I walk over to help her off the ground. I lift her up in a bridal carry walking towards the bathroom. I carefully put her into the bath. 

I help her clean up. When she was all but falling asleep I grabbed a couple towels putting them on the clean bed. I go back into the bathroom picking Lizzie up and carrying her back into the room. I place her on the bed, I head back into the bathroom to let the water go down the drain. I head back into the room drying Lizzie off. I pull a pair of underwear from her duffle bag sliding them on and I slide one of my hoodies over her arms.

I pull her up to the pillows, I pull back the sheets placing Lizzie underneath. I then carefully cover her. I press a kiss to her head. "Get some sleep my love." I go to walk away to take my own shower. She grabs my wrist. "Where are you going?" She mumbles out quietly. 

"I'm just going to shower and clean up a little bit. Go to sleep. You need it." I whisper pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "I love you." "lobe you tov." She gets out in her sleepy state. I smile pressing another small kiss to her head. 

I make quick work of my shower. When I get out I slide a shirt over my head of Lizzies and a pair of my underwear. I clean up our clothes, still not noticing the bra... I turn off all the candles and pick up the rose pedals. Once the room was clean again, and the linens stripped and placed in the basket I slipped into the bed next to my wife. "Goodnight." I whisper to Lizzie. 

As soon as I cover myself Lizzie slides into me her head on my chest seeking out my warmth in the sheets. "Happy New Year baby. Here's to another great one."

That's the update y'all have been waiting for huh?

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. When it comes to things like this I don't want to reread to make sure. Anyway, this was a long one... 

Hope you liked Taylor Swift joining the group and her friendship with Jade. I loved writing their little banter.

Hope you enjoyed the update.. don't expecting things like this all the time. 

I hope y'alls hands were on the phone the whole time.. or else...

Next chapter will be when they meet Henry for the first time... 

Until Next Time,

For Now,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.2K 70
fem! Reader A love story between a ordinary 28 year old woman with a traumatizing past and a 33 year old deadly assassin. What happens when she beco...
645K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
345K 8K 17
A Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver love story. Have you sometimes felt ... different. Like you weren't normal. Aurora James has always found that people w...
867K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...