BNHA *BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS* PT...

By Hi_C_Sky

For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the... More

Welcome!
Spa Day!πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ
Hostage!?
Beach Episode! πŸ–
Sh*t... He's in Love❀️😳
Is That Seat Taken?πŸͺ‘πŸ˜‰
Genie πŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈ
Seduction PrankπŸ’‹
The Monthly Visitor πŸ‘Ή
"I Love You" πŸ₯°
Seeing a Movie 🍿
Long Distance ✈️
Pregnancy Prank 🀰
Meeting His Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦
IMPOSTER!😱
He's Cute/He flirts 😏
Pickle Jar πŸ₯’πŸ«™
Enemies 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€›
Icarus's Sunlight (Hawks x Reader)
Sunburntβ˜€οΈ
Someone Touches You πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ‘ˆ
Love Languagesβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™
Car Wash πŸš— 🧼
Bully/Bad Boy AUπŸ’₯
Dabi's Video πŸ’€ πŸ”₯
Waking Up Without You πŸ₯²
"Girly Things" βœŠπŸ‘οΈ πŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ πŸ’…
When You're Insecure πŸ˜”
Ruined Moments πŸ’”πŸ˜­
His Nightmare😱
Cute Moments ☺️✨
Princesses and Knights! πŸ‘‘ βš”οΈ
CHOICES: When He's Evil πŸ‘Ώ pt. 1
Horror Movie!? πŸŽ₯ 😱
CHOICES: When He's Evil πŸ‘Ώ pt. 2
He Turns Into a Monster!πŸ‘Ή
He's Angry 😑
He Cheated!?🫨
Sending a Saucy Text πŸ“²πŸ”₯ πŸ‘€
Driving πŸš—
When You're Getting JumpedπŸ€•
Breaking Up!? 😫
Saucy Moments 😳
"Daddy" πŸ˜‰
Family Moments: Punishment😠
Buffet 🍱
Tv Crossover!? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ“Ί
Pick Me πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Fantasy Trials! πŸ‰
Family Moments: Naptime! πŸ˜ͺ
Smack That! πŸ‘‹πŸ’₯πŸ‘

Kindergarten AU! 🍎

734 22 68
By Hi_C_Sky

How would you meet in kindergarten?

Izuku Midoriya

He tried defending a kid at the playground but then he got beaten up by his former friend.

"..." he lay in pain in the sand.

"As the brave hero rests, we are here to celebrate his brave sacrifice!" You gave a eulogy.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Midoriya looked up and saw you standing there in front of a crowd made of a couple of stuffed toys.

"Shhh, your dead..." you put your finger to your mouth.

"Uhh, ok..." he awkwardly went with it.

"This hero bravely stood in the face of danger and paid the ultimate price! Now we must bury him to honor him!" you announced while pointing to the hole you dug in the sand.

"Haha, wait WHAT!?" he panicked when you dragged him by his legs into the hole.

"Wait no stop I'm not dead!" he cried.

"Course you are! But don't worry young hero, I'm a wizard!" you beamed.

"Whoa!" he smiled.

"Heh, I've studied the magical arts for years! I can easily bring back a beloved hero!" you bragged, "Observe..." you pulled out a stick that you used as your wand.

"Luminous!" you cast a spell on him, "and raise brave hero!"

"... Is that my cue?" he opened one eye.

"Yeah," you whispered back.

"Yay!" he sat up.

"I'm Midoriya!" he smiled.

"I am Princess Y/n!" you announced.

"Your a wizard and a princess?"

"Yep! I'm also a ballerina, an astronaut, a necromancer, a pilot, and an archaeologist!" you beamed, "Now if you'll excuse me Imma go dig for dinosaur bones under the monkey bar so I can resurrect them and make an army to strengthen my kingdom's defenses!" you picked up your little shovel and pale and went on your way.

"Uh- wait!" he ran after you, "can I uh... Join you?"

"Hmm I don't know, I'm pretty adventurous, it'll be dangerous, you sure you're up for it?" you smirked.

"Yeah! I'm gonna be a hero soon, I'm not scared of anything!" he smiled while Showing off his scrawny arms.

"Hehe, alright then..." you held up your wand, " I hear by dub thee sir Midoriya, her knight!" you knighted him.

"Haha!" he smiled.

"Now come on, we gotta get to the dinosaurs before anyone else gets them!"

You both ran to the monkey bars and began digging.

You didn't find any bones, just a bunch of bottle caps. So the two of you made rings and necklaces outta them.

"Tada!" he smiled as he made you a crown.

"Whoa!" you beamed happily.

"Here you go your highness!" you placed the crown on your head.

"Thank you my brave knight, and here is your crossbow!" you handed him a makeshift mini crossbow that you made out of elastic bands, straws, cardboard, and a few bottle caps for ammo.

"Cool!"

"Izuku! Time to go home baby!" shouted his mom from across the playground.

"Ok Mommy!" he smiled, stood up, and dusted himself off, "I gotta go now, but this was fun!"

"Yeah, I guess this is goodbye!" you forced a smile.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" he asked hopefully.

"Uh, well... I..." you tried looking away Good thing you caught a glimpse of the cute look in his eyes.

"Yeah of course!" you smiled.

"Yay! See ya later princess Astronaut pilot, archaeologist, who is also a wizard!" he waved while running towards his mom.

"Bye hero knight Midoriya!" you waved but your smile quickly faded once they were out of eyesight.

*sigh*

You packed up your stuff in your backpack and made the long walk back home by yourself.

Mini bonus:

"Hahaha! Loser!" Bakugo taunted.

"Abra avadaka!" you pointed your wand at him.

"Hahaha! *HIT!* OW! What the-" he glared and clung to his cheek, a rock flew into his face, "that hurt you, idiot!"

"Y/n!" Midoriya yelled out of shock.

"I never said I was a good wizard..." you shrugged.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Hahaha!" You giggled happily as you swung yourself on the swing at recess.

"AHH!" You cried when someone pushed you off and you skidded in the dirt on your face.

"Get off idiot!" Smirked Bakugo, "Don't you know only cool guys can use the swings!?" He taunted as his friends laughed.

You got up silently and dusted your dress off.

You then looked at the blonde boy on the swing you were using and calmly walked back over to the swing.

"Get lost loser!" Bakugo yelled while using your swing.

"Yeah get lost loser!" Taunted his friends.

"..." You gave Bakugo a blank stare then grabbed his legs while he swung and pulled him off.

You used so much force that he went flying into the sandbox.

"Bakugo!" His friends cried.

"..." You then sat back on your swing and continued.

"What the- HEY!" He got back up (tearfully) and stormed back up to you, "You better get on your knees and apologize if you know what's good for you! do you know who I am?!"

"Hahahaha!" You ignored him and continued to enjoy how high you swung.

"Grrrr!" He blushed and ignited his hand, "I'll kill you-AH!"

You swung your feet out and kicked him in the face.

"Hahahaha!" You laughed as if nothing happened.

"You little-"

"Wait Kacchan!" Midoriya stepped in. "If you wanna use the swing, then just ask her!"

"Wha- are you crazy, Deku!? She kicked me in the face and threw me off the swing!" He pointed.

"That was after you pushed her and called her an idiot, you gotta apologize and then ask for a turn." Advised Midoriya.

"WHAT!?" He blushed.

"Come on Kacchan..." he smiled while dragging the reluctant delinquent.

"Hi! Excuse me! My friend would like to talk to you" Midoriya smiled.

You slowed down your swinging but didn't stop, they had your attention.

"..." you both stared at each other but then Bakugo looked away.

"Come on Kacchan..." the green hairs boy nudged his friend.

"Sorry..." he mumbled.

"Qué?" You were confused.

"I'm sorry ok!? Now can I use the swing?" He blushed but then Deku nudged him again, "P-please..."

"Hmmm, ok!" You smiled and hopped off the swing, you also did a little flip on your way down which left them awestruck.

"Whoa!" Said one boy.

"Cool!" Said another.

"Bye-bye!" You waved cutely which made Bakugo blush.

Later at lunch, he noticed you sitting alone so he got up and grabbed your hand.

"Come on!" He pulled aggressively.

"Huh?" You clenched your lunchbox as he pulled you to sit with him and his friends.

It was then they found out that you couldn't speak Japanese all that well but they still wanted to know more about you. Turns out you all had a lot in common and you all quickly became friends.

You blushed when you realized he hadn't let your hand go when you first sat down and he didn't until school was over.

Mini bonus:

"Did you enjoy your first day in kindergarten y/n?" Asked B/1 once you got home.

"I held a boy's hand!" You blurted and smiled happily while showing off the hand.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Your other brothers screamed while aggressively scrubbing your hand clean.

"I need names..." B/1 glared.

Shoto Todoroki

"..." You sat silently on the bench while squeezing your stuffed toy and swung your feet.

You weren't very social, you liked spending time by yourself because you got easily overwhelmed when you interacted with others. So you at out at recess and played with your toy while others played.

"Hm?" You noticed a boy beside you on the bench.

This was odd. No one ever really came near you. Most thought you were weird. So to have a random boy sit silently next to you was very surreal.

"H-Hi..." he spoke up, he looked down and swung his feet, matching the rhythm of yours.

"... hi..." you meekly spoke up.

Something about him seemed familiar but you didn't know why.

"You're an l/n aren't you?" he asked knowingly.

"Yeah, and you're a Todoroki..." you two eyed each other awkwardly.

"..."

"Sooo..."

"Lady y/n, there you are..." your driver walked up to you.

"Oh, hello Mr. (driver)..." you stood up and curtsied.

"And hello to you Lord Shoto" smiled your driver to the boy.

"Huh? You know who I am?"

"Your father has also instructed me to come and get you as well, you'll be spending the night at the l/n residence while he and lord (your grandfather) are out on a business trip."

"Oh..." you saw him look down.

He didn't talk much on the car ride to your house. He was pretty standoffish but that was understandable, he was at someone else's house without his parents.

"I uh, hey Todoroki, wanna watch All Might videos?" you offered.

"Huh really?" his eyes widened.

"Yeah, my grandma has a bunch of old tapes in her room. " you smiled and grabbed his hand, "Come on!"

You both ran through the hall to your grandmother's room.

"A-Are we allowed in here?" he asked nervously.

"Yeah, I come in here all the time! Come on!" you giddily got on the giant bed and tapped next to you.

"My grandma goes on a lot of trips so she's not here often, but let me in here all the time!" you took out the tv remote on the nightstand and turned on the theatre-like television.

You both watched videos all afternoon in excitement and gushed at how cool All Might is.

"Did you see when he jumped off that building!?" Todoroki asked excitedly.

"Yeah! And when he punched that villain through the wall! It was so amazing!" you exclaimed while jumping on the bed.

"Play another!" he smiled.

"Ok!" you happily took the remote and played another video.

"Huh? Who's that?" you both saw young heroin on the screen.

She was shaking hands with a very young All Might, probably still in high school.

"She... Kinda looks like..." Your eyes widened.

"That's my grandma..." you realized.

"Whoa..."

"She was a hero this whole time..."

"You didn't know?" asked Todoroki.

"Well no, she didn't tell me... She said we could tell each other everything..." you looked sad 

"Hey, I'm sure she had a reason not to tell you..." he tried reassuring you, "maybe she wanted to protect you." but you still looked upset.

"I guess everyone lies huh?" you sulked, "there's no one honest in this world, everyone has something to hide..."

"I don't," Todoroki spoke up.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, and if you want, I can help you find out what your grandma's hiding."

"Really?" you sniffled.

"Yeah, we're friends." he smiled.

"Friends..." you returned the smile.

Mini bonus:

"Huh? WHAT THE-" Your older sister awoke to be tired up to a chair in your room, " what the hell are you doing you little shits!?"

"We'll ask the questions here S/n..." you glared, "and we have ways of making you talk..."

"Yeah!" Todoroki backed you up then then smacked her with an inflatable hammer.

"No Shoto we gotta ask her questions first..." you whispered.

"Oh right..." he nodded.

"What color is my underwear!? *WHACK!*" he smacked her again.

Keigo Takami

"Laladada..." you sang while laying on the carpet and coloring.

You were in your own space, minding your business as the other kids played amounts each other. It's not that you didn't have any friends, you just preferred drawing in peace.

"Get away freak!" You heard someone yell.

"Huh-"

"OOF!" The kid cried as he landed on your crayons, breaking a few of them.

"What I tell you about following us, you red-wing weirdo!?" The kid glared.

"I wasn't trying to..." the kid that was pushed mumbled, "You stole my toy and I'd like it back please..."

"This old thing?" He and his friends snickered as he began pulling on it, "It's so old it's falling at the seams *rips!*!"

"No!" The winged boy gasped.

The other boy smirked and continued to pull at the toy.

"Hey stop that!" You stood up, "that's not nice! Give it back to him, f/n!"

"Shut up y/n!" He rolled his eyes. "You wanna do something about it?" He grabbed you by the collar.

"Waaaa!" You immediately started crying.

You couldn't fight or defend yourself in any way, you were kind of the scary cat of the class.

"Hahahahaha!" The boys laughed as they bullied you.

"What a crybaby!" He laughed while pulling your hair.

"Let her go ..." the winged boy spoke up.

"Hahaha-huh?" The bully raised an eyebrow, "You wanna speak up bird boy!?"

"D-Don't say that! It's mean!" You cried but still managed to stand up for the new kid.

"Shut up!" He pulled back his hand to hit you but then he and his friends were pinned to the wall by feathers.

"Huh? Whoa..." you gasped.

"Y-Thanks for sticking up for me..." he mumbled as he took up his torn toy and walked away.

"H-Hey wait!" You reached out to him.

"Hm?" When you touched his shoulder and he turned around and noticed that he was crying

"I... come with me..." you took his hand and led him to the storage closet.

"What are we doing here?" He sniffled and wiped his face. "Are we even allowed in here?"
He watched as you climbed up on a stool to get the toolbox on a high shelf.

"Well, no..." you blushed, "but this is where teacher keeps their sewing supplies!" You smiled and upended the box revealing various threads and needles.

"Ok Doctor, is the patient sterilized?" You asked in a semi-serious tone while putting on safety gloves.

"Patient?" He was confused by them, he looked down in his arms and noticed that you were talking about his endeavor plushie. The arm was nearly torn off.

His eyes widened when he realized what you were doing.

"I-Uh, yes doctor..." he awkwardly handed you the doll.

"Excellent, I need 20 cc's of stuffing!" You role-played.

"R-Right!" He nodded and flew up to the top shelf and got the stuffing.

"Scalpel!" You held your hand out.

"Right!" He picked up the threaded needle, "Here you go, doctor."

"Thank you, doctor! Now, let's save this patient's life!" You put on a mask and began 'surgery'.

"Well it took a few hours, but we managed to stop the bleeding..." you smirked. It took about 10 minutes to see the doll back up.
"He'll make a full recovery soon, but make sure he gets plenty of rest." You winked.

"Y-Yeah, sure will..." he blushed as he took back the doll. "Thank you, doctor..."

"Please, call me y/n..." you held out your hand.

"I'm... Keigo..." his blush glowed when he touched your hand.

"Nice to meet ya!" You waved, "I gotta go now, I'm late for nap time..." you quickly left, "See ya later!"

"Yeah..." he looked down at his doll, "see ya..." he then smiled 

Mini bonus:

"Achoo!" He sneezed and feathers went everywhere like a grenade, "oh, I'm so sorry!" He gasped.

You were pinned to the wall by his feathers.

"A-Are you ok?"

"... bless you." You said nonchalantly as if you weren't almost impaled.

Shota Aizawa

"Cut it out jerks!" You ran away from the boys that bullied you.

"Hahahahaja!" They all laughed when they chased you around the playground.

"I just wanna eat my animal crackers in peace!" You ran and hid behind a bench.

"Hehehehe-"

You poked your head out when you noticed they weren't chasing you anymore.

"S-sorry to bother you!" One cried.

"Y-yeah we didn't mean to!" Another shivered.

"We'll never bother you again!" They all ran away.

"Huh? What the" it was then you caught the boy sitting on the bench, peacefully eating his packed lunch.

"Whatever..." he sighed in annoyance.

You recognized him. Shota Aizawa was in the other kindergarten class with your brother.

He didn't bother anyone but he always wore the most peculiar clothing. However, strangely enough, no one ever dared to make fun of him for it.

"Uuuh, hi..." you gave a meek wave from under the table, "I'm y/n."

"..." He glanced at you.

"Y-you mind if I sit with you to eat my lunch in peace?" You pointed to your lunch box.

"Whatever..." he repeated, this time with a subdued tone.

"Thanks!" You smiled which caught his attention.

You sat beside him and pulled out your food. You two are in awkward silence until you finally decided to break it.

"I um... I like your sweater..." you said awkwardly.

"No, you don't." He said plainly.

"Yeah your right it's pretty corny..." you admitted and giggled.

"Hmm..." he growled.

"But I like how you don't care what people think..." you confessed.

"Huh?" He turned to you and saw the sincerity on your face.

"It's cool that your into stuff that's not so popular with boys, and that you do stuff you like and say what's on your mind having people respect you, you're pretty awesome Aizawa!" You blushed and smiled.

"You..." his eyes widened and a slight tint dusted his cheeks, "know my name?"

"Psh- yeah! Course I do, you are in my brother's class!"

"Brother?" He paused as he recognized the slight resemblances.

"Oboro..."

"Yeah!" You beamed, "We barely look alike but we're twins! Isn't that cool!? He loves to brag that he's the older one, but only by a few minutes, but he always holds that against me. He's so annoying like that because he doing to you in class I bet he is because he never knows when-" You blushed when you realized he was staring and you were rambling.

"Sorry..." You looked away and blushed.

"You don't have many friends do you?" He asked knowingly.

"*gasp!* who told you!?" You blushed.

"Heh..." he gave a small smile.

"I-I mean it's true I get teased a lot but it's not like I care or anything I mean I could easily kick their butts with my quirk, but I don't have full control of it yet and I don't like hurting people so I choose to stay outta trouble but my-" you stopped when he fed you some of his lunch.

"You talk too much..." he deadpanned.

"Yeah I get that a lot..." you blushed with chubby cheeks full of food.

"Pft-" he let out a little snicker, "you're funny"

"Does that mean I can sit with you tomorrow!?" Your eyes sparkled over dramatically.

"Why would I let you do that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"cause tomorrow is show and tell day and I'm bringing my pet kitty..." you smiled cheekily.

"... ok fine..." he agreed with a blank face but you could feel his excitement from his aura.

"Yay! See ya tomorrow Aizawa!" You waved and ran away to go back to class.

"Hm..." he gave a small smile, "see ya later y/n..."

Mini Bonus:

"BOO!" Yelled Yamada and Oboro hanging above from a cloud.

"AH!" You screamed which caused a storm void to form and lightning to generate and strike the two troublemakers.

"AGH!" They smoked while laying unconscious on the ground.

"You guys are suck JERKS!" You whined.

"How did you-" Aizawa asked.

"I can only make storm clouds, my brother makes the normal soft kind..." You gave an exasperated sigh from getting scared and using your quirk.

A/N:
See ya real soon!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 7K 126
Hello! Welcome to this scenario book! This book has a no gender reader but is aimed more for feminine peeps unless said otherwise! I do not own any o...
8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
889K 10.7K 69
preferences/scenarios with you favorite bnha boys(or not) Bakugou Midoriya Todoroki Kirishima Kaminari Iida Shinso
1.6M 25.4K 194
*Updates are irregular but there are updates every week*