Eternal love

By sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... More

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Chapter # 11💫

2.7K 158 146
By sundas1705

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Hope you are happy and safe with your loved ones.

First of all, Eid Mubarak to everyone.

And here I am with your Eidi... The longest chapter of this whole collection.

16k+ words. Just for you guys, this one is a roller coaster ride.

Grab your tissues, Popcorns and lattes 😜

And yes, our chatterbox is coming.

This will have your answers, many more mysteries and secrets as well as surprises. That's why I am updating earlier.

So enjoy your update.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

کتابِ زندگی میں مَیں نے بھی کچھ باب لکھے تھے
ادھورے خواب لکھے تھے، دِلوں کے راز لکھے تھے
کچھ ایسی داستانیں جو ہوگی نا کبھی بیان
میں نے جو سوچے بھی نا ایسے کئی قصے نایاب لکھے تھے

Kitaab e zindagi mein main ne bhi Kuch baab likhe thay
Adhure khawaab likhe thay, dilon ke raaz likhe thay
Kuch aesi dastaane Jo hogi na kabhi bayan
Main ne Jo soche bhi na aese kisse nayaab likhe thay

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The golden rays shine bright ok the sky as much as it burns the eyes of people who want to glare at it for the scorching heat blasting on them.

That's the thing about the sun, you want to glare and have a staring contest with it for being mean to your helpless human bodies but you are no one to challenge a big goofball heat that's literally burning.

But here he was glaring at the door with so much contrast in his emotions as his frustration and disappointment made him frown and pout at the same time.

He was so busy frowning at the door of his room that he didn't even notice the man who barged into the room until his voice got his attention.

"Good afternoon champ... How are you? I am sorry, I had to go to the meeting. Oh, looks like your phupho Jaan already send the meal for us,"

Looking at Pops with an unfazed gaze, he moved his eyes back to the door.

"Yeah... I am ok and it's fine. You don't always have to babysit me,"

Pops hands stopped at his tie at that reluctant voice and he raised an eyebrow but responded with an eye roll.

"True. How can I babysit a stubborn and independent man-child who has a sling on his arm, a body healing with multiple injuries, and a brain full of loose screws,"

"Mean Pops. Very mean,"

"If the shoe fits,"

Passing a sugary smile to his champ who was making faces at his statement.

"Does phupho jaan shoo you off? Why are you so grumpy today?"

Pops moved to put his coat away when Murad looked at him with all his concentration as he tried to tease Pops but get shut up instead.

"Says the man who is frowning at the food and glaring at the door,"

"I- I was not. Glaring at anything,"

"Then what do you think you are doing? Checking its material, efficiency, strength, and thickness by that x-ray vision?"

"No... I was just- I- I was-,"

At his Stuttering, Pops stopped and raised another eyebrow looking at him with a questioning gaze.

"Looking for someone?"

"She didn't come today,"

Murad didn't want to beat around the bush as he huffed in annoyance and put his good hand under the arm sling as if he was folding his arms.

Pops rolled his eyes at the display of a childish tantrum, he already know what he meant but he wants to hear it from Murad so with an uninterested voice, he inquired further.

"Who?"

"You know who,"

"Oh, I do? Do I?"

Throwing a final glare at Pops, Murad blurted out the words that bother him since morning.

"FINE! Mannat... She didn't come today,"

"She won't,"

He blinked twice before he looked at Pops who was moving around the room, checking his medicines and other things to avoid his confused eyes.

"What! I- I am sorry. I think I misheard you, Pops,"

"Nope. You heard me alright. I said she won't come today,"

"But- why? Is she ok? She had a fever again? Main Dekh ke aya-,"

Another shock was given without any care but it only increased his worry and anxiety. She was already not well with tiredness, fever, and all the emotional baggage that she carried around.

An unknown fear gripped his heart in a tight fist as the thought of her fainting or not being well came to his mind and left him restless. Just as he was going to get up, the stern and authoritative voice of Pops halted his steps.

"Put that dumb arse back on that bed Murad Duffer Hamdani if you know what's best for you,"

"I- you did something, right? What did you do Pops?"

With just one look at Pops' narrowed eyes and stiff posture, he knew that Pops knew something that he doesn't.

And his next words confirmed all Murad's doubts who gulped in bewilderment.

"Wohi Jo Hona bohat zaroori tha...,"

"What is so important that you have to keep her away? She didn't do anything, she didn't hurt me. Why this sudden-,"

"She didn't but you did,"

"Huh?"

Another bomb was dropped on him but he can see anger in Pops eyes that didn't settle well with Murad. A discomfort take hold of him as he gulped the lump formed in his throat.

"Your Phupho Jaan and I told Mannat that she should rest. She is not your nurse who vowed to heal you back to health,"

"Oh- Yeah... She should rest. I will see her tomorrow-,"

"Not happening,"

"What? Why?"

Murad's dumbfounded reaction only irritates Pops who glared at his dumbness because his irritation was increasing.

"Why do you even care champ? You have me, your phupho jaan, and Jannat will keep you entertained,"

Murad paused for a moment, he knew what Pops said was right. After last night's events, Mirza Sahab's apology, and Mannat's disappearance he was going crazy.

Even when Hadiya beghum and Jannat came to keep him company, his eyes still look for her.

His heart was used to her presence around it was denying what he wants but now his heart knows that she was important even when his lips don't want to utter it.

"And I want to see her,"

Gulping hard as his agitated gaze meet Pops blank one, he spoke his heart for the first time but didn't get the expected response.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I just do... I- I don't know-,"

"That thing is getting old now, young man. If you don't know what you want and need, then why argue,"

Impatience and aggravation burned like acid through his veins because he didn't like how Pops was talking about her like she was not important.

"I WANT HER-,"

"And I ask why?"

"BECAUSE SHE IS MY WIFE-,"

"Nope. She is not,"

His jaw dropped on the bed in shock as he looked at Pops with his eyeballs wide enough to leave his sockets.

"Pops,"

But Pops was not even fazed by his shock, standing in front of his bed and looking directly at him with his eyes concealed behind the frame but still visible enough to alert Murad.

"She is not your wife when you find it convenient to claim her. Remember, you came here to leave her. Who asked their assistant to play the fake wife and come to a suicide mission?"

"I-,"

"Yes, you did. As much as I love you and want you to get settled with that beautiful woman. I don't think you are the best person for her,"

"Pops-,"

Again he was left speechless with Pops' angry rant but he had nothing to say. Pops took a long breath as he shook his head and then closed his eyes to calm down for a second.

Opening his eyes, he looked at Murad who was still staring at him with astonishment shining bright in his orbs and it cut his heart.

Putting his anger away, he moved towards the bed and sat beside Murad with a small smile, holding his hand but his voice was stern.

"Listen to me... Because you need to listen to this Murad. I love you, my child. I love you too much even when you are a pain in the arse but the torment I felt through her eyes and the agony I witnessed through her bleeding soul, cuts me daily Murad. I can't turn a blind eye to her pain just because I love you. That will make me the same as your family that hurt you for years. And I am not like them,"

Murad eyes moved down because his vision started to turn cloudy and Pops know what he must be feeling but this was necessary for his sake and if he needs a future without the 'if' and 'buts'.

"We already know what this stupid plan will do. You already know how it will bring havoc to her life but you still come back. Ek aurat ke liye sab se mushkil intazar hota ha, aur us se bhi zada mushkil hota ha apne shauhar ko Kisi ke Saath share Karna. Uske naam ko, Uske pyaar ko, Uske haq ko, Uske future ko Kisi aur aurat ke Saath share Karna. Usne toh dono karliye tumhare liye. Beshak yeh sab jhooth tha, lekin uske liye toh sab sach tha na... Tumhari Muntazir bhi rahi aur tumhari nafrat aur jhoothi shadi ko qubool bhi Kiya,"

"I- Pops, I know I hurt her,"

Shaking his head at Murad's disquieting words, he snapped with sorrow in his eyes.

"Not only hurt Murad. You bleed her heart and crumbled her soul, but that beautiful gem... She still accepted everything, not because she was wrong. But she felt your pain, the only one who stood by you through your angry retorts, hateful blunt statements, random claiming, and passive-aggressive behavior. You punish her for something that was not her fault. And after Jannat told me about what happened the day you arrived and how she broke down. It hurt so much to even look at her. If I can make sure that your family and your culprits get their punishment and you have your justice, what makes you think that I won't do the same for that girl? That woman who is more precious to me than any woman I adore in my life,"

Those words froze him for a moment as his mind registered all the wrong things he said and did but he wanted to right his wrongs.

"I- apologized to her,"

He stuttered as he remembered the last moment he shared with her before the accident. He thought it was the last time he saw her, he thought she will forget him, but here they are.

The disappointment and anxiousness were clear in Pops' gaze and voice as he scoffed at that ridiculous idea that his champ had.

"Then I guess Umer should be the next person on your forgiveness list as he was the most frequent pleader. I don't think anyone in your family has fallen on their knees and asked for your forgiveness while they sob for hours holding your feet. But he did that twice now, that day in the hospital and last night too if I am right by the look on your face,"

"You knew,"

His eyes can't stretch more in shock as Pops rolled his eyes with a look that makes him look down in shame. Indeed Umer sneaked into his room to talk and leave things that he used to love or still love.

He sit beside his brother thinking he was sleeping, but Murad heard everything. He even almost exposed himself when Umer cried hugging him as he talk about things and moments where he missed his elder brother.

"I am never unaware of you and your well-being Murad. Pops have eyes everywhere, but that's not the topic here, is it?"

" I know- I hurt her but I swear I didn't want to. I just- I never want to hurt her,"

His hold tighten on Pops hand and he looked at him with so much hurt and worry. He looks like a lost child, like he did 13 years ago and Pops' heart melts.

But he didn't let his love cloud anything, he didn't want to teach him that he can walk all over someone, someone who is bounded to him in more than one way.

Putting his hand on Murad's neck, he make him look upward and his teary gaze and miserable face broke his heart.

Passing a sad smile to him, he opened all gates of pain, wisdom, and guidance that he knew will help him.

"But you did, my child. You did. I saw those scars on her hands, they will heal with time but the ones on her heart, won't. She fought for you Murad, she fought with people who love her dearly and so blindly that they stopped seeing that they are wrong but she didn't. She took everything because her consciousness didn't let her breathe. It makes her bleed each time she looks at you because she simply blames herself for everything. You took out that anger, that hate, betrayal, and disappointment by planning to take revenge on them. Tumhain kya laga tha, she will look at you happily married with Sanam all happy and smiling while they will serve you divorce papers on a silver platter with medals? You came back with this plan because you want them to feel what you felt, you blurt out all those hateful words, you spoke all painful truths and show them mirrors. You blamed her for what happened, but who does she blame, hate, pushed? No one but herself. Why do you think I let Mirza Hamdani come and apologies? Because she is not just feeling your pain, she carries the burden of each person walking and breathing in this house and with that forgiveness, I didn't just lighten your burden. I freed one bird from thousands of cages of self-hate and blame that she built within her soul. With each relationship that you mend, she knew that her family is healing, but no one is healing her,"

"I hurt her too much... how do I stop hurting her Pops? I don't want to hurt her,"

Shaking his head with a heavy heart as the weight of this action drown him deeply but like always his guide, his light, and, his Pops were there to help and support him.

"I know that. I know you don't but you did and that's why you have to rectify your mistakes. If you think she becomes someone important to you that you can't go even a few hours without seeing her, then you have to stop this 'I don't know' bullshit. First, sit and know what you want and why? Then we will talk about why she is as important as your medication and vitamins,"

"But-,"

He opened his mouth but Pops didn't let him talk, as his fatherly care turn into a Possessive sternness of a man who can do anything for their kid's well-being.

"If I can fight for your peace and justice, trust me, Murad, I will do anything for her. Anything. I might meet her a few days ago but she become that daughter that I always crave and I will not let anyone, not even my champ, my son ruin my daughter's life. And no, I won't tell you what to do. If you can independently mess up things, then you are old enough to clean that mess too. Your apology will not be enough to heal her pain of years, Murad because if it is then I guess we will forgive your whole family. You want her around, then earn her trust and show her that you are the best and only person who can make her happy, bring her peace, heal her soul, fight by her side, give her strength, and make her believe that she is not at fault. She is doubting her worth in life, and if you can help her find her real worth and make her peace with it, then we will think about that apology,"

"I-,"

And just like that Pops told him what he had to do. While Murad was dumbfounded by his next words.

"Till then your phupho jaan decided and I agreed that Mannat won't always be around you. If you want her time and her sight, make way, walk yourself, and earn her trust... Agar Murad Ka insaaf usko milega toh Mannat ke Dard Ka bhi azala hoga. Usko kyu Kisi ba-murad ke muntazir hone ki sazaa mile,"

Leaving him sitting there, Pops was going to stand up when he remembered something and looked back at him with a smile that looked too sweet and nice to be true.

"Ek baat aur... Your Pops love you but Mannat's Pops Alam adore her. Meri beti ki ankh se ek aansoo bhi nikla na, tujhe poori zindagi kuwara rakho ga Aur uski shadi khud karwao ga,"

Even when those words were said to lighten up the situation, the underlying threat was visible to Murad who snapped his head at his Pops with disbelief in his eyes.

"Don't say that. Wo meri biwi ha-,"

It didn't take him a single moment to protest at the mere thought of Mannat with someone else but Pops was already glaring at him hard.

"Aur yeh meri biwi, meri biwi tab Karna jab usko biwi Ka darja aur rutba do ge. Pehle insaan Bano, Phir dost, phir izzat kamao, Phir haq aur rishte ki baat kareinge,"

Dusting his suit pants as he patMurad'surad cheek who was blinking at him with millions of thoughts in his mind and a havoc of emotions in his eyes.

"Now eat your food, I will come after freshening up,"

Pops get up and pointed at the food places on the nightstand as he moved towards the door to get changed in his room while he left a dumbfounded and speechless Murad in his room with his own thoughts to haunt him.

.............

"Kitni garmi ha yar... Kab ayegi yeh?"

Adam's murderous gaze moved to look at his cousin who was leaning against the empty trolley that he was holding just because he wants to.

The heat and wait were already irritating him because it was a Hella hot day and his mother wants him to do the errands that he rather skips.

He didn't expect his afternoon to be like this as he stand at the airport with a name flash to receive his new student in the blazing heat for one hour.

But Umer company was not appreciated at the moment because it was only annoying him.

"Oh, I don't know... Let me check her schedule,"

Giving a pointed look to Umer, he smiled a diabetic smile but his sarcastic remark was not even detected that only make him feel agitated.

"You have her schedule? Then why the hell do you make me wait for so long Adam?"

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Jannat is right, you are an idiot,"

At that statement, Umer immediately abandoned his favorite trolley that he was dragging here and there to glare at Adam who rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Biwi pe Nahi Jana... Pehle hi, she is torturing me,"

"Can't deny that you didn't bring it to yourself,"

"Geez, thanks for rubbing salts on my wounds and facts on my face,"

"It's my pleasure, bruh,"

The 32 teeth smile burned Umer and he didn't hold back as he retort with an equally burning fact.

"Well, then I am glad Mannat is ignoring you too,"

"Jerk,"

"Touché I know,"

The wide and provoking smirk on Umer's face was enough to test Adam's patience as he got irritated.

"Stop irritating me Umer... Why does Mama even send you with me? Why does she want us to pick her guest? Driver aa jata,"

"Because Phupho Jaan wants her guest to feel welcomed and appreciated. That's why she sends you, aka her son and the brand new guest tour guide and mentor,"

"Then what are you doing here jerky facts factory,"

Raising an eyebrow at the interesting choice of name, Umer rolled his eyes but still answer with a stupid grin on his face.

"Jerky facts factory? You lack more creative brain cells than Jannat. But to answer your question, I am here because Phupho Jaan caught me learning physiotherapy from Murad Bhai- therapist,"

Now it got Adam's attention because he knew Umer was doing small things to make a big difference but it was still not enough.

But when Umer paused he knew there was more to the story and he didn't waste another minute to ask.

"And?"

"And she also knew that I sneaked into his room last night because I left a few magazines and his favorite snacks if he got bored there. But She gave me another sarcastic word parade. She is so scary sometimes,"

Adam almost shivers at the possible thought of another face-off with Hadiya beghum and her anger. It was deadly the first time, the disappointment in her eyes and the blankness in her words wounded his heart.

She was his everything since childhood because their so-called father left their family for another woman. Their mother become their everything and knowing that he hurt her with his actions was painful.

Gulping his emotions, he looked at Umer who was lost in his thoughts as he looked at the floor with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah- anyways what do you plan to do about the twins and Mama's anger?"

"As much as I love them... I know they won't let me near Bhai, and I need them in my team if I want that forgiveness but I don't know how to ask for their help when they throw glares and taunts at me like Jannat throw laundry at my face,"

"Yay to Jannat... She keeps you on your toes. Aur Karo mohabbatein,"

The jibe was to irk Umer and take revenge for all the goading he was doing for the past two hours but Umer was quick with his retort.

"Says the man who loved a married woman-,"

"Ouch- You know- you know it's not in my control,"

Umer bit his lip and closed his eyes at the wounded look on Adam's face who looked guilty.

"Hey! Sorry, it was a low blow and I didn't mean it Adam,"

"It's ok... I know what I did wrong. Apne Bhai ke haq aur amanaat ko Dil main basana hi Nahi chahiye tha... Lekin kya karein pyaar pooch ke Nahi hota na,"

"Adam-,"

Umer felt worst with his words because he actually scratched wounded that were barely healing. He opened his mouth to apologize but Adam shook his head with a broken smile.

"It's ok Umer... I guess we all have a few burdens that we have to carry. But- I promise myself something that day when he broke in front of us. Mannat ki duaon ke har raste se apne muntazir Dil ko hata Diya ha main ne. Wo Adam ke Dil ki Mannat thi, aur har Mannat poori Nahi Hoti,"

The silence surrounded them the crowd of the bustling airport but they were drowning in their own world.

Patting his shoulder, Adam passed another smile to him because the pain in his heart was nothing compared to what Murad and Mannat felt.

"But I will stand by her side, and I will make sure that all her wishes come true. Es muntazir ko manzil Nahi mili toh kya hua, us Muntazir Ka Khuda Hafiz ha,"

"And I will help you. We will right this together. He came back after so many years, even if we build this house from scratch, this time we will make sure, no one is left behind,"

"Yeah... we will,"

They smiled at each other but their heart knew this won't be an easy task. Yet they are determined to mend relationships and people this time.

Nudging his shoulder in a teasing way, Umer pointed at his face which had the traces of pain visible through the tears.

"Now wipe that tears I don't want your new student to think you are scared of heat or sweating tears,"

"Ha-ha very funny-,"

Pushing Umer who laughed at him, he cleaned his face. Adam was going to say something but before he can, something or someone dashed into him.

"Oww... Shit,"

He heard a loud squeal followed by the splash of something and immediately jumped away from his spot to look at the person who ran into him.

The name flashed and his phone dropped on the floor as he looked at the person ready to kill them for almost running him over him but he saw an equally angry face already glaring at him.

The girl who was so openly glaring at him stood in front of him with her hands on her hip, her cheeks and nose red with anger, her lips plump and pouty, and her deep green eyes had an amazing attraction.

Her long hair flowed past her hip and he suddenly came out of his trance at her words which angered him immediately.

"Are you blind? You should see while walking,"

Adam was shocked at her words while Umer looked open-mouthed at her confidence. Because it was she who ran into him not the other way.

Adam looked at her pointed finger toward his chest and then toward his cousin who was as shocked as him.

"Is she talking to me?"

He got three nods from still-shocked Umer who was dumbfounded but the girl cut him off and started scolding him for her mistake.

"Yes, she is talking to you... Talk to me, Boys these days do anything for attention. They will run into you and act all innocent. I know your kind of boy. Don't take me for a fool. I have pepper spray with me and I can make you blind for real, Mister,"

Adam stood there too stunt to say anything as she keeps scolding him but his trance broke when he heard a loud hyena-like sound from behind, only to see Umer almost rolling on the floor.

But before he can curse his cousin, her next words got his attention and he snapped his head to look at her in fear.

"Do you know who I am? I am working for the Hamdani family. I am the new assistant of Mr. Adam Khan, his mother loves me. If she knew you are hitting on me on my first hour here. She will set you straight. And look at what you have done!? You slipped my caramel latte. Do you know how difficult it was to find one at an airport, omg how rude of you,"

"Dayum- Kya ladki ha,"

Umer hollered in the background at her words because with that introduction he understands who she is and he was already feeling pitiful for Adam.

But he didn't know that he only got her attention and came under the radar of her glare with that one statement.

"Who are you? Why are you flashing your 32 teeth?"

The girl looked at Umer like he was a lunatic, giving a side eye to Adam who was cursing his stars and crying inside.

"Umer... My name is Umer. And you?"

"Why would I tell you my name? I know your type of boy... They first act all good then they stalk beautiful girls like me and then they kill them. And I wear my best dress today because I want to impress everyone. I am not getting kidnapped on my first hour here, I know judo karate and I am a silver belt in taekwondo. I can knock you out in 15 seconds,"

"There is no silver belt,"

She gasped loudly at his words that scared Umer, it was like what he said was of great offense and now she was traumatized.

"Oh- Sachi? How bland are Chinese people? Silver is a nice color, even coral or aqua. Oh, oh how beautiful shades of green will look,"

"Perfect... Damn perfect. Like life was any less complicated... Thanks, Mom,"

Adam was close to pulling his hair out when her words make him facepalm in defeat. He was mumbling in pure sarcasm and Umer lost it again.

"Miss whoever you are... We don't need more drama, you misunderstood this. We came to pick you up,"

Having enough of Umer, Adam looked at the woman and spoke grumpily but she again misunderstood him and looked between them suspiciously.

"Haw!!! Who the hell are you? Do you want to kidnap me? Do you run a human trafficking racket I will complain about you to Adam sir... I will scream and gather people,"

"Will you just shut the hell up woman?"

"Haw... You are so rude, insensitive, cold-hearted, and stupid...,"

"Don't forget idiot...,"

Passing a grateful smile to the man who provided her with another adjective for this mysterious grumpy man, she turned towards Adam with an angry face.

"Yeah, that's too... Thanks though...,"

"My pleasure...,"

Umer can't keep his mouth shut which earned him a glare from Adam who was close to bursting.

Bending down to pick up the name flash and his phone that he forgot with her sudden bombardment of threats and insults. He pointed at the name 'Daima Malik' and glare at her.

"Is this you?"

"I- oh- yes... You came to pick me up?"

"Unfortunately,"

He didn't get a chance to show his dislike about the situation because the next moment her handbag was thrown at him as she clap her hand excitedly and that shocked both men by the change of attitude.

"Toh pehle btana tha na ke ap Hadiya aunty ke driver ho. Here, take this. Wo bhi mere bags ha. Car kidhr ha?"

Pointed at the other 6 to 7 bags that bring Umer's eyes out of their sockets, she asked about the car because she was feeling the heat outside the calmness of the airport.

Still shocked by her behavior and the amount of her bags, Umer pointed at the car parked a little behind and she blinked in amazement.

"There,"

"The black Audi?"

"Precisely,"

Her green mesmerizing eyes moved to Adam after his response but then narrowed as she warned him.

"It's too hot outside. But you still spoiled my latte, I will get you scolded,"

"What even?"

Before he can tell her to talk respectfully, daima was already moving towards the car but not before yelling over her shoulder.

"Driver uncle... Let's go already, I am getting heat stroke,"

"UNCLE!"

"Now that's a new one,"

"Shut up Umer,"

Umer put a hand over his mouth to stop laughing while Adam was fuming with her handbag clutched tightly in his hands as if he was strangling her.

He was standing there to calm himself down while Umer hold his remarks and jokes to himself because he want to live but she screams from the car.

"Oh hello? I will complain about this too,"

Looking at the woman who was frowning at them from the backseat window, Umer patted Adam's shoulder but the teasing tone was not missed.

"Chal Bhai es se pehle yeh tujhe Ghar se nikalwaye... Hum pehle bhi parole pe ha, Chalo driver uncle Ji,"

"Umer?"

"Kya ha?"

"Dafa ho ja,"

Grunting under his breath, he glared at Umer. Who was already loading the trolley with her bags, at least it come in handy.

"I will after discussing it with your trusted assistant,"

"Teri toh main,"

But Umer only laughed at the remark and teased him further. While Umer ran away with the trolley full of bags Adam almost hit him with the handbag.

Glaring at the skies where the sun burned high, he sighed heavily and defeated when another horn came from the car that got the attention of everyone at the airport.

With a final glare, he moved towards the car as he cursed his fate and know this is his punishment by His Lord and his mother.

"Ahh- not fair mama. Not fair,"

Unaware that he will be rewarded immensely and dearly for his patience.

..........

"And then I used my pepper spray on that jerk because he was acting all racist. People are so mean these days. Haina driver uncle,"

"Will you stop pushing me, woman!?"

Adam glared at the woman who keep talking nonstop for the entire journey from the airport to Hamdani's house. Umer was extremely entertained while Adam was grunting his teeth that they almost turned powder and non-existent.

But before she can scold him for his rudeness, Hadiya's beghum voice got her attention.

"Daima!"

"Hadiya aunty! I missed you so much,"

She smiled big running to the woman who she adores but not before dropping the two bags on Umer and Adam's feet that she insisted to hold as they hissed in agony jumping on their place.

"Ouch! Ouch- shit,"

"Allah ji,"

While Umer and Adam were busy crying over their almost broken feet, the twins were stunned by the whole thing as they also joined their phupho jaan to welcome her guest.

But Hadiya beghum and Daima were busy hugging and talking as they didn't even look at the two men hopping like kangaroos.

"I missed you too, my child. How was your flight?"

"The flight was so fun. You know I meet Naseem Shah on the flight and Shaheen Afridi... He even signed me a cap he was wearing. He praised me and said that my talking can bore no one,"

"Koi zinda Bache ga toh bore Hoga na,"

Adam mumbled under his breath as his hot glare was fixed on the girl who came into his life like a storm.

While the said girl was busy talking to Hadiya beghum who was listening to her each word with a big smile.

"And then I have food and sleep, after landing I had a little issue with baggage claim because I bring everything. Mama told me that I don't need my bathroom slippers but they are so fluffy, main kaise unko chodhh ati. Agar mama unko pehan ke kharab kardeti toh main kya Karti. You know na that I love my things so much, I always take care of my things and people. Oh, oh, did I tell you that I can't find a good caramel latte at the airport, aur Jo mili thi wo apke driver ne Gira di... Please scold him, Aunty, I told him that you will scold him but please don't fire him, I doubt he will get another job with this bad attitude,"

"The hell,"

"Wow-,"

The twins were baffled by the whole situation as big grins adore their faces while Umer was highly impressed by this havoc that knocked into their life without even knocking.

"Oh, she is more than wow,"

"Tum chup raho umee,"

"Janaan,"

Umer looked at his wife who glared at him, he tried to pout and act cute like he was doing for the past few days but nothing works and Jannat simply shut him up.

"Chup,"

Grumbling under his breath, he turned to enjoy the scene unfolding in front of them as Hadiya beghum was confused with daima words.

"Driver? Kon driver beta?"

"Arey yeh black shirt wale driver ji. He is so rude, mujhe laga tha he will kidnap me,"

Adam got tense when his mother's accusing eyes fell on him and she inquired with an authoritative tone.

"Adam! What am I hearing?"

"Mama... I didn't do anything, she doesn't even give me a second to explain,"

Daima smiled big as Adam started to explain, even hyped her favorite aunt to scold him more but the word 'Adam' and 'Mama' finally registered in her mind.

"Yes Aunty, scold him more- WAIT. Mama? Adam? You- you?"

And for once she can see the similarities between the two, even when Adam's features were rough and manly, he looked exactly like his mother. Those eyes were the most prominent and similar features they shared.

She looked between them, gulping as her eyes fell on the man who was glaring at her, the same man who will be her new boss and mentor for the next few months and the Same man she bashed like a criminal.

"Ad... Adam sir?"

"In the flesh,"

Daima paled at his words, not like she needed any further confirmation. While Adam rolled his eyes at the expression of realization and reorganization on her face.

Mannat understand her inner turmoil and immediately came to her rescue with a generous and kind smile that ease daima a little.

"Phupho Jaan, at least introduce us,"

"Yes, sure. Everyone meet Daima Malik. The only daughter of my best friend Saima. They want her to run their fashion house one day. That's why she will stay with us for the next 6 months and learn under Adam's supervision,"

Hadiya beghum side-hugged the girl who was too stunned and silent for the first time probably.

Adam's heart stopped at the mention of 6 months as the thought of working with her for that long and not murdering her or jumping some building himself sounds impossible to him.

"That's a beautiful name... I welcome you to Hamdani house and our company. I hope you learn well and enjoy this journey. I am Mannat Mirza Hamdani,"

Mannat passed her a soft smile that won Daima's heart who stare at Mannat in aww.

"Aww thank you... You are beautiful too, I mean your name is. But you are too,"

It was Jannat's turn to laugh as both Adam and Umer looked at the blunt girl with wide eyes and open mouth who blushed shyly at Mannat.

They can't believe she is the same girl who was insulting and threatened them at the airport. The same one who didn't shut up for a second in the presence of two grown men, but now she was blushing at Mannat's compliment.

"Is she the same human? Or she is alien?"

"The latter probably,"

"Make sense,"

Umer and Adam whispered, Moving their eyes back to the scene, they saw Jannat approaching the three women and introducing herself. Jannat gives her a warm smile and gets a curious one back.

"And I am Jannat Mirza Hamdani,"

Umer growled at her because she can taunt him, hit him, annoy him or avoid him but she can't ignore his name like that.

she was telling her maiden name which earns him an eye roll from his wife as soon as she realized what she said.

Daima also got startled by Umer's antics but Jannat was quick to settle her with an easy smile.

"Pardon my husband. He was a gorilla in his last life and still adapting to his evolved lifestyle homo sapiens. As I was saying I was Jannat Mirza Hamdani now, Jannat Umer Hamdani, aka his wife. This is my twin. Fraternal twin, Mannat Mirza Hamdani. This is my husband, Umer Shafiq Hamdani and this driver uncle kidnapper here is your new boss... Adam Khan... Hadiya beghum's son...,"

Jannat introduced them all with a smirk on her face as she saw Daima close to fainting with shock as she have a guilty smile on her face.

While Hadiya beghum looked least bothered by the teasing. But she turned to daima who appreciate the escape because she can still feel Adam's stare on her skin.

"Now that introductions are done. You go with Mannat, she will show your room to you. Freshen up and then you will meet everyone else at dinner,"

"Ok... But- he won't fire me right?"

She leaned towards Hadiya beghum to whisper her fear but it was still audible for everyone and it make them smile except Adam.

"If he knows what best, nope, he won't. You misunderstood. Waise bhi itni Sadi shakal kidnapper ki hi hoti ha so I don't blame you my child,"

Passing a challenging look to her son who looked away, she patted Daima's head but her next words make her son gasp in astonishment.

"Mama-,"

"Haina! Mujhe bhi yahi laga tha. But Mama said we should apologize for our mistakes. Adam sir- sorry for everything I said. Mama bolti ha ke I don't have a mute button or breaks. So please forgive me for what I said. But you spilled my latte,"

Adam was going to argue about her accusation that it was she who ran into him but one look from his mother shut him up and he had to apologize for something he didn't even do.

"I- it's alright. I am sorry for spilling your latte,"

"Good. Shall we go Mannat api? Can I call you api?"

Beaming at the man who apologized, she turned to Mannat who was smiling at the girl genuinely.

"Yes... Now come, let me show you the room,"

Daima followed Mannat towards the stairway while Hadiya beghum moved towards the kitchen but not before giving a look to her son to behave.

Just as Adam sighed in relief, Umer patted his arm with a teasing smile.

"All the best bro... That one is a handful... You are already dealing with phupho Jaan taunts, Manna silence stubbornness, and now you got yourself a chatterbox...,"

But instead of Adam, Jannat hit him on his arm as he hissed glaring at her.

"Janaan... Stop with the violence,"

"Or you will do what? Taunt me to death?"

"Janna-,"

All signs of annoyance left him at the taunt even Adam stiffened at his place. Jannat bit her tongue because she knew he was already guilt-ridden and didn't want to rub salt on his wounds.

"Fine. Sorry but still. She is so cute and she did something that we can't do for a few months. She made our Mannat smile genuinely,"

Adam and Umer stared at her with realization in their astonished orbs because it was true, Mannat smiled at daima and it was not her fake smile. It was a full-blown smile that they rarely see.

Shaking her head at their silence, she smiled big, already planning to bring Mannat back to life with daima and pops help.

"Yeah, I think she will be able to make our Manna happy. Even if she can barely shut up,"

Umer and Jannat rolled their eyes at Adam's statement because even when he knows it was true, he won't admit that the crazy girl can do what they failed in.

"Me like her,"

Nodding at his wife's words, Umer smiled big as he wiggle his eyebrows at Umer.

"Me too... I mean she could shut our Adam up so she is something. But you have to find out her turn-off button soon Because that girl can talk...,"

"That I agree... Want to help find it, Adam?"

And for the first time in the past two weeks, Jannat laughed at his words and they high-fived while Adam glared at them, and marched to his room to find peace.

"Dafa ho jao tum dono miyan biwi,"

.......

They all came to the dining room tired but smiling because a certain green-eyed girl keeps them entertained.

Adam was annoyed because Umer was teasing him about Daima bashing him. Jannat and Daima were talking about fashion houses and whatnot with Pops who was giving the girls amazing tips and gossip from inside.

While Hadiya beghum was busy with the kitchen staff putting food and dishes on the table.

Murad also joined them at the dining table with Pops' help and his mother made his favorite Gajjar halwa but he didn't touch it even once.

Umer and Adam then looked at Shameen beghum who looked broken but Murad eyes keep looking around searching for the woman who was hiding from him.

Pops almost declined Hadiya beghum's offer for dinner as he didn't want to have dinner at the same place as Shafiq Hamdani and his family.

But Phupho Jaan informed them that Shafiq Sahab will not join them for dinner as he was not feeling well.

It pinched Murad's heart for a moment, but his mind wants peace for a moment and it was only possible when she is around.

Pops' words resonated in his mind, he knew Pops was right and he had to mend things the right way this time but all he wants is one glance it was like she was deliberately avoiding him.

"Kaha ho tum Mano?"

Mumbling under his breath, he gulped but his quest to find her didn't stop.

Pops passed a knowing look to Hadiya beghum who came there with the last bowl of curry, as they both looked at Murad with curious gazes seeking something that his eyes can't get hold of.

But Daima got their attention the next moment and they let him sort out what he wants, because someone once said. We don't know the value and importance of things and people until and unless they are lost.

The fear of losing will clear all the haze of emotions and sort out the maze of thoughts for Murad as it also gives time to Mannat so she knew what she wants in life after this.

They knew it was a dangerous move, but it was very necessary for their kids. They can't let them live in the paradox of relationships without knowing their values and respecting them.

..........

Knocking at the door twice, she sighed heavily as she opened it and entered when no answer came from inside.

Staring at the dark room where the only source of light came from the window that faced the garden, she saw his silhouette standing there and gazing out.

She knew he was aware of her presence, and she also knew that he was in pain but sometimes we don't have the cure for the pain that guilt, regret, and loneliness brought.

Sighing again softly, she moved towards the small table placed near the window and carefully put the tray, while she turned to leave

"Your dinner. Please eat it. You shouldn't skip your meals,"

"Do you hate me to manna?"

"I-,"

She didn't know what to say or reply. But Shafiq Sahab didn't turn around as he spoke in a time that sounds too broken and empty.

"If you do then I won't blame you. But I will always love you, every one of you. Even when you think I don't, even when I do wrong to each one of you,"

"I don't hate you bade Papa. We don't hate you, it's just hurt, disbelief, and disappointment, I guess,"

It was true, how can she hate a man who ruined his life to secure her? How can she hate a man she spends years loving? It's just hurt and anger that makes her step back.

"You don't have to lie, my child,"

But Shafiq Sahab knew his manna will never hurt him with the truth, he shook his head as tears fell on his face but Mannat frowned as she didn't like this broken version of him.

She didn't like how utterly broken and hollow he sounds and looks even when it was dark in the room, she can see him.

Even when nothing made sense to her, she knew that he needs to hear it. She didn't hate him, but she is still not happy with his decisions.

"I won't. I have done and heard enough lies. I don't hate you. I would never. It's just- Just our definitions of wrong and right for our loved ones differ. Have your meal, apki medicine bhi rakh rahi ho, don't skip it,"

And with that, she left the man who broke down into tears as the burden of his mistakes drowns him deep into the ocean of sorrow and loneliness.

While his whole family sat at the dining table with different emotions and thoughts in their minds.

...........

Night falls and embraces everything in its blanket of peace, the blue sky is dotted with countless small stars.

Sparkling, twinkling, and shining so bright as if to invite people to the vast space of magic and unbelievable promises.

The chaste moon sails like a silvery boat in the deep blue sea and the stars surrounded it like the celestial bodies enjoying the adventures of the voyage.

The night was just like a baby who is sleeping, the expression is so serene and quiet as if everything belongs to you but there she was sitting with so many burdens and thought that peace sounds like a foreign unachievable thing to her.

"This looks peaceful. You look like you are in peace,"

Her illusion of peace burst as the familiar but sudden voice got her attention. The swing sways slightly as she waited for the person to come and sit beside her after she moved a little away to make space.

"I am not in peace... I am in pieces,"

But the response was given without any further delay. It was like the night quiet and soundless air took away the filter of silence from her and left her bare to reality.

Those mere words were like acid to the heart of the man who followed her, but he still passed her the steaming cup of coffee in his hand and sat beside her.

"Pumpkin latte, my lady,"

"What with people finding me with coffee to do the deep talks?"

Shaking her head at the irony of the situation as Deja vu hit her hard in her chest. But Pops only raised his eyebrows with a teasing but curious smile, taking the first sip of his beloved pumpkin latte.

"Oh? Who beats me to this one?"

"Sanam. The day before she- went back,"

"Ahhh, that girl can be charismatic when she wants to,"

"I guess,"

She looked ahead with both hands holding the cup when she didn't drink it and kept looking ahead for a few more minutes.

"You look like you have millions of questions and thoughts in that head... Wanna share?"

Pops inquired in a soft voice but the response blow his mind like always.

"Sawal toh rehte hi jawabon ki talash main ha. Aur Insaan toh bas Soch Ka qaidi hota ha. Phir kya sochna aur sawal karna,"

"You know you talk like your Phupho Jaan. Fewer words, more meaning. But more intense. You are like an upgraded and more evolved version of Hadi,"

"Like Murad is your mini-me,"

This time she tears her gaze away from the dark sky and its mesmerizing objects to look at him with a look that makes him smile softly.

"What made you say it?"

He too leaned back and asked with a curious but knowing look in his eyes. And Mannat didn't disappoint him with her words and puzzles.

"People these days don't take care of someone else kid who they definitely have some history with. People are too self-centered and selfish, they don't even care for their own kids. I know- because I have experienced that with my mother. But You spend 13 years with him like a shadow. You helped him, you love him. Either you want something in return, that I doubt you do. You don't look like a person who will spend years just for some kind of revenge,"

"And what's the second reason?"

The smile on pops face got a little wider that he hides behind the cup, taking another sip.

While his eyes stay locked on her face, as it was not holding even a single sign of confusion or inconvenience, it was clean. A clean slate but too pure and beautiful that it baffled his mind.

"That you see yourself in him. That you feel his pain like you have experienced it first-hand. That you went through what he did, like you know what it feels to be forced and abandoned for years. And that's why you give that 18-year-old love so selfless and pure, that he becomes your family,"

"And you are as observant as your phupho Jaan too,"

Nodding his head in appreciation and respect, he tries to hold back the smile but Mannat just shrugged at his praise because she wants to know more.

"I can never match Phupho Jaan's patience and understanding level. But I know that... Kabhi Kabhi apke har Dard Ka ilaaj yahi hota ha ke ap apne Jaise Dard wale ke liye pyaar ka marhaam ban jao. So tell me, Pops Alam. What part of your past, Murad reminds you of?"

He looked at her carefully and amazingly, because her words, their meaning, and the weight they carry were too much for a fragile soul like her, but this woman. This woman carried it all so easily that he was surprised.

And he didn't hide it like everyone else because he saw in her eyes that the key to her trust and confidence is to be as open and raw as her.

"You never cease to surprise me. And to answer your question. All of it... Har Dard ki boond, har takleef Ki wajah, har ansoo Ka behna, har nafrat Ka katra, har dhoke Ka ehsaas aur har cheez ke khoone Ka Ilm,"

"What is your story, Pops Alam?"

It was Mannat's turn to get curious but she immediately realized that she was asking questions that might be too personal and private.

"Why do you want to know my doll?"

"If it makes you uncomfortable-,"

The words were on her tongue the moment her brain processed what she said, but Pops didn't let her complete it as he wants to know the real reason for this conversation.

"No... I just want to know why your heart was looking for answers?"

"You know too much about me. My whole life is like an open book to you. But all I know is that you took care of Murad for years and you are now a very important person to me. I just- want to think about someone else, I want to put the loud voices of my mind to rest for a little time. I know there is something that is still hidden. My heart wants me to ask but- There is so much that I want to ask but I want to listen first. I want to know you, as my friend. I want to know you, hear you, listen to you, and see what you lost to love Murad like your own,"

She hesitated for a moment to tell him, her own mind battling to keep quiet and mum about everything but one look at his fatherly smile and his shining orbs and she knew she can trust this man with her life.

There was too much on her soul that needs to let off. Everyone got their frustration out but she didn't, not because she didn't get the chance.

But because she doesn't know what will help her and how she can relieve herself of this pain.

When Pops and Phupho Jaan told her that she can rest and take care of herself as she didn't have to look after Murad anymore. It was a relief as much as it was a curse.

After that all day she was hiding from him all because her heart keep telling her that she must go and check on him.

Her guilt-ridden heart was pounding all day, but then her mind shut everything out when she saw her bade Papa dying slowly inside.

For once she wants to stop thinking about everything that's happening around and inside her and let her think about someone else. Pops understand her inner turmoil and that's why he agreed to share what he rarely talks about.

"I will... But I want a promise, no tears. I don't like when you cry,"

"Itni sad ha kya?"

Mannat eyes got wide in shock as she questioned him innocently.

He chuckled patting her head with so much affection in his heart for the woman who nodded at him in affirmation.

"You will tell me but don't cry, ok? Pinkie promise?"

"Pinkie promise,"

"Ok...,"

"Pops Alam-,"

Mannat looked at him who took a deep breath as if to collect himself before sharing the deepest corner of his heart and the darkest part of his past.

But he just shushed her and took another deep breath before he started a chapter of his book that he never read out loud.

"Shhh... Let me concentrate. So it started 40 years ago. I was 18 years old who just completed my higher education and want to become a barrister like any boy who wants to have a better future and do good for his family and society. The boy fell in love with a girl who was his class fellow. She was also our family friend's daughter. And she also loved me. 18 Saal ki Umer tab bohat choti hoti thi, lekin sachi hoti thi... log pyaar karte thay toh zamane yad rakhte thay. Not like these days when you claim to love one and move on within a few hours to the next one available,"

"Wo kon thi?"

"Wo... Wo Subha ki dhoop thi, thandi lekin pur-sukoon, barsaat ki barish jaisi jisko sab taraste ha, Chand sitaron jaisi... Roshan aur hamesha hawa ki tarha Saath rehne wali. Mere pehle Ishq ki had thi wo. Meri shiddat ki had,"

The question about the mysterious woman's identity was dodged beautifully and smartly.

But the description of her character and his love was so enchanting that Mannat smiled peacefully leaning back to finally drink the coffee as she listen intently.

"But her family didn't agree to our union when my father went with my proposal because they have already fixed her marriage with one of their distant relatives. We were heartbroken, I fought with everyone, I went to her family and try to reason that they are ruining her life. Lekin unho ne ek Nahi suni meri. Idiotic rascals, I tell you,"

"Phir kya hua?"

Pops smiled sadly at her because she looked invested in the story like she was witnessing it with her eyes.

"Phir? Then they told my family if they don't handle me, then they will involve the police. And my family helped them think that their son is ruining someone's daughter life with his playboy behavior. And her family then got her married to that man forcefully and send her off. I didn't even have any means to contact her, or find her,"

Her gasp of disbelief was so loud, her eyes were already misty but she shook her head at the injustice, but Pops just continue with a smile because he knew this was not the hardest part.

"What? I- how can they?"

"That's what I thought. Lekin Kuch insaan khud ko dunya pe khuda maan lete ha. They will tell you that what they did was for your best future and life but it only ruins things. Wohi mere Saath bhi hua,"

Mannat gulped because her own pain knocked her breath away. Isn't the same happened to them, the blind love and impulsive decisions ruined them.

Unaware of Mannat inner battle, Pops keeps looking ahead as the past flashes in front of his eyes like a film, that he has to relive all his life.

"I was angry with myself. Her crying face and tears used to haunt me whenever I remembered that she must be living somewhere as someone else wife. I left my home to go abroad and study to be a lawyer. But that didn't stop the people with a God complex to ruin humans like us. My family tricked me to come back,"

"Huh?"

"They told me that my mother was on her death bed and she wants to see me for one last time. Even when I was angry and hated them for separating me and my love. I still cared for my family, so I came back but only got another stab in my back when my supposed-to-be dying mother told me to marry my cousin who was an orphan,"

"WHAT?"

Mannat jumped at her place as the anger pulsed raw through her veins and Pops looked at her for a moment, because she didn't have pity in her eyes, she has anger.

Knowing she was one of the billions in this world, he just shook his head and continued with a faraway look on his face as he headed towards the most burning part.

"Shocking right? But it didn't end there. after so many fights and arguments, they did blackmail me to get married but I vowed to never accept that marriage. I left home that day and never look back for 8 years,"

"I-,"

Mannat can't find the words because she can already understand what he means that he felt Murad all pain. They did to Pops what their family did to Murad.

"Starting to see the similarities? I- I hated that woman who want to replace my first love. I thought that she wanted to be my wife, so I never gave her the place. I was proved wrong very soon. Work become my habit, if I was not sleeping, eating, and smoking then I was working. One day, I was going back to my office when I was robbed on my way and severely injured by the thieves because they almost stabbed me to death. It was a near miss, my colleagues stayed with me for the legal process but who will take care of a man who left his family and have no one? So, one of my senior partners, called my family and they send Raziya, the woman I ignored for years to nurse me back to health,"

No word escapes Mannat's mouth as she keeps looking at him with disbelief and astonishment while he remembered everything that break and make him.

"I was furious when I saw her in that hospital. How can I feel happy when I saw the replacement of the woman I loved in front of my eyes? So I took all my resentment, hate, and betrayal on that woman,"

"What-,"

Thinking the worst that he hurt her physically and left her, Mannat almost gulped the tears but Pops immediately understand what was going through her mind and clear it.

"I didn't hit her. I would never physically harm any woman. But- I did hurt her with my words and actions. Yet that woman never dare to say anything, all she did was smile and went away to do my other work and take care of my house. And you know what happened next, I never thought that her smiles and silence will stop my hatred and anger, one day. It was like everything inside me stopped the day when I found her crying as she sat beside my sleeping form because she was feeling scared and lonely. That day something changed within me. It was not love but I started to soften on her, respect her, eat with her, and never yell at her. That make her happy and more healthy because her dark circles were so prominent. In the next 6 months, we built a good friendship, she told me how my parents asked their orphan niece to marry their rebellious son to repay them for their kindness and generosity. I was hurt, but I was hurt more for her, yet that woman just smiled and told me to not hate them. Life started to make sense, those four walls started to feel less suffocating with her present. But that's when she asked me something that shook me to my core,"

"What was it?"

Her shaky question make him smile as he shook his head at the memory that still gives a chill to him. But one look at Mannat and he blurted out the words.

"She said she wants someone that only loves her and will stay with her. She told me that she doesn't expect anything from me because she knew that I love someone else. But the loneliness was the companion for years, she only want one human who belongs to her. She asked me for a child. The first and only thing that woman asked from me, her so-called husband,"

"Oh,"

Even when she had so many people around her, by her side, she somehow understand why his wife asked for it. Why she was so lonely and tired? Why does she just want someone to love her and only belong to her?

It was to understand it without feeling it yourself but Mannat did understand that woman who can't even claim him as her husband. The one who doesn't have anyone to call hers.

Pops' voice brought her back to reality as she try to blink back the tears that started to fall from her eyes.

"Yeah... I was bewildered, baffled, and shocked to even process what she said but she was pleading with me. I told her that she can adopt but she didn't agree. She wants someone to share and love, and I give in after a few weeks of pursuing. I gave her what she wants, not because I love her, but because she deserves to be loved. She was an orphan who never experienced what it felt like to be loved, and the man she was bounded to never accepted her as his wife even when he respects and care for her. She was so happy the day, the doctor confirmed her pregnancy. She was over the moon and I was happy with her happiness,"

"Wasn't- weren't you happy about the baby?"

It took him a moment to respond to her barely audible question. He did, with a shaky and broken voice but he did replied.

"I was... So happy God, I was so happy. I was too deprived of love, care, and compassion for years. Even I was ready to move on in my life the day I accepted my baby and Raziya as my wife. I was ready to start a new life, maybe not as a couple in love, but as a couple who wants to grow old with their baby and who respects each other boundaries. But I didn't get a chance to live that day,"

"Why? What happened? What happened to her?"

Her muscles got taunted at his last words and she immediately grab his arm as if finding strength in him but he was feeling so weak at that moment.

The first tear left his eyes and just like that the dam broke, holding Mannat's hand tightly. He utters the words that stop the world around them and Mannat felt numb after that.

"She and the baby didn't survive during the childbirth... I was devastated that day, as I sat outside the hospital room. I waited for them, to meet them but they didn't survive. Not Raziya, nor my son. Enhi haathon se us din dono ko zameen ke safurd Kiya main ne... The woman who became my friend and the child that I never got to know. That day I thought I will die... Lekin Bolte ha na maarne walo ke Saath maraa Nahi jata. So I lived till the day I got another reason to live,"

"Murad,"

It was a bare whisper but Pops nodded with a soft smile as he wiped his pain, his tears away, turning to Mannat who was crying silently.

"Yes... Imagine my shock when I saw your phupho Jaan at my door after years as she hold a boy's hands. But you know what shook my world? His name... Murad,"

"I don't understand,"

"Raziya wanted to name our son, Murad. After her favorite actor, Waheed Murad. She was so obsessed and she made me promise that I won't change it. So, that day I didn't just get a son... I got my son back, I got my Murad back. Allah ne mujhse Mera Murad liya kyu ke mujhe tumhare Murad ke liye jeena tha. And no, I didn't love him because I consider him a replacement for the son that I never got to love and hold. I love him because he was more than a child to me. He is me, wo beta Nahi ha, Jaan ha Meri,"

And if she thought she can't feel more broken, each word that he utter crumbled and crushed her soul with the sharp edges of knives that they know as past. Now she understands why Pops love Murad too much.

What they have was out of this world and no one can understand this. It's their Lord's way to heal broken souls. These are the magical ways and means that no human mind can process and understand.

"Does he- does he know?"

"He does... I never hide anything from him. I don't want him to think that I pity him or something. Me telling my story means it shows him that he is not alone, that we will survive everything or anything together. we did. And we will,"

He stopped talking when he saw her sobbing self but not one sound came out of her. Like always she was suffering silently.

"Hey- I thought we said no tears,"

"I- khud aa Gaye,"

"Oho... Bad tears, let me help,"

The answer was given so innocently and softly that Pops almost cooed at her. But he pinched her cheek and wiped her tears with so much tenderness and care in his actions.

While Mannat keep looking at him like he was some hero. For her and Murad, maybe he is.

"You- are so brave pops Alam. I am sorry for them. But Allah miyan have them now, they will always stay with you. I will pray for them, ab apki Raziya aur apka Murad hamesha meri duaon main raheinge,"

And the mere words broke him as he smiled and cried at the same time. He pecked Mannat's forehead as he hold her hands tightly and looked at her with so much pain in his eyes.

"Thank you, my love, thank you. I hope wherever they are, they are in peace. But I am not brave. I did her wrong, too wrong but never did that woman blame me. No one was there to stop me or guide me. That's why I am there for Murad because I won't let him repeat the mistakes and lost precious time in hate and aggression as I did. I will always be indebted to Raziya for her kindness and generosity. She was a gem that I recognized too late, I will spend my whole life regretting what I did,"

"Hey, you shouldn't. I can bet she won't hate you, she doesn't sound like a person who can hate anyone. I know that she is smiling from the skies as she looked down at you. She was the beacon of light in your life, her death was tragic. But Allah miyan eased her pain. She wants to be loved and no one can love us more than Allah miyan Himself. He has her, both of them. Forgive yourself Pops Alam. Because I know your friend, your wife Raziya forgive you,"

He moved his face down in shame but Mannat didn't let him, holding his face. She shook her head as the fire in her eyes and the care in her heart ignited.

Looking at the beautiful woman in front of him. He regretted sending Murad back with that plan and breaking her heart. Because one look at her and he knew she deserves the best of both worlds and much more.

"You know Mannat, you Remind me of Raziya. But you are not exactly like her. You have your phupho jaan fire too. You have Raziya's kindness and Hadiya's compassion, Raziya's generosity and Hadiya's fighting spirit, Raziya's smile, and Hadiya's glare, you have Raziya's loneliness and Hadiya's strength, you have Raziya's forgiveness and Hadiya's challenge. You are the best of those two women that I respect most in my life, my doll,"

"If you think so,"

She didn't feel that she was worthy of that comparison. Those two women are more than what she is. Muttering under the blanket of her doubt, she tries to conceal it but Pops didn't let her.

"I know so my child,"

Not wanting to talk about herself, she asked the second question that even shocked Pops because he was not expecting that.

"So what did you do after literally adopting Murad? Why didn't you look for the woman who was your first love?"

"Because- I don't know. Something stopped me I guess. She had her own life, responsibilities, and boundaries that I never find myself crossing. I married twice after Raziya... Not my brightest moments, but I was on a rebound hunt, I guess,"

He stopped for a moment but still answer as he tried to change the topic with his charisma. But Mannat's sharp eyes were fixed on him.

"How was it?"

"How was what?"

"The marriages,"

Pops smirked and then cringed at the memories. But he didn't treasure them as he loved even the broken and cutting parts of his past.

"The second time, it was all rebound. That I regretted when the woman left me after putting sleeping pills in my latte and robbing me,"

"Yikes...,"

"Like I said. Not my brightest moments,"

"And the third one?"

Again he hesitated but for completely different reasons when the memory of a horrified Murad came to his mind and bring a smile to his lips.

"Well- I divorced her because she keep hitting on my literally adopted son who was just a few years younger than her. Yup, I know,"

But his words only make her gasp and traumatized her while Pops closed his eyes after seeing her reaction.

"God... That's cringe,"

"Ha-ha, you have no idea,"

They sit back and observe whatever they said and hear. The night was as quiet as the silence surrounding them.

Pops mind keep wandering to Raziya and her smiles, her crazy antics when she got excited about the baby when she used to keep his house alive and well when she used to make him happy with just her presence. But he was too late to realize what was given to him.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't expect the bomb that Mannat dropped on him in the blank silent night.

"It was Phupho Jaan haina?"

"Huh? What-,"

"The woman who you love. It is Phupho Jaan,"

Moving his bewildering gaze to meet her knowing one, he tries to act nonchalant but she was quick to pick things up.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you said Ishq aur shiddat ki had. You didn't mention her name, but you call Phupho Jaan as Hadi,"

"Sharp and deep but it can be someone else too,"

There was something else in his voice but not denial and she knows she was heading the right way.

"Your hate for our fathers and our family. The way you mentioned past blunders and mistakes when you first meet them, the way they recognized you, the way you look at Phupho Jaan is just like Umer Bhai looked at Janna...the way you are scared of her anger... And how well you both know each other. And the way you behave and talk. Also, the way you look at her when she is around, or when she is not... Like... Like-,"

"Like Murad look for you?"

Her words and Sherlock Holmes's mind paused for a moment at his statement but she frowned looking at him accusingly.

"Pata Nahi. But you didn't deny my words,"

Keep connecting the dots, she corners him where he has no way out but to admit something he doesn't think he will.

Shaking his head, Pops was amazed and impressed, and most of all he was delighted to know this woman in his life as he utter those words that she wants to know.

"Because you, my love a beauty with brains... Yes, it is your phupho Jaan... Mere Ishq aur shiddat ki had. Alam ki Hadi,"

The silence was the only surrounding them as the stars and moon witness the confession of the year. But sometimes else came to her mind that she can't hold back from asking.

"So you hate our fathers because they didn't support you?"

"Mir... He was my friend but he was too young to defend us. And Shafiq was too obedient and righteous like his parents. They taught him to stay silent and accept their words and decisions. And he expected the same from his children especially Murad, I am glad he didn't follow his father's crap. Even when he got those dumb crappy tendencies to mess up things from his father,"

"Will you ever find it in yourself to be with her after everything?"

But Pops has his own answer for his doll, just because he was being honest. It doesn't mean he was blank of his own burdens and puzzles.

"Hamesha paa Lena hi toh mohabbat Nahi hota. Kabhi Kabhi chodhh dena bhi toh mohabbat hi ha. And even after we can't meet, we still take care of Murad like his parents. Allah Pak ne mujhse sab Kuch le ke wapis Kiya lekin koi haq Nahi Diya... beta aur mohabbat di lekin adhuri,"

It hurt her to see him like this. This was not the man who stood for Murad like a fort and love him like a father.

"Aur apko wo haq chahiye bhi Nahi?"

"I never said that... third's a charm but fourth is not haram as there is no harm. That rhymes,"

"Pops Alam be serious,"

She frowned looking at him with narrowed eyes but his words stunned her and stole all her words.

"Kis ba-murad ko apne Dil ki Mannat Nahi chahiye hoti,"

Suddenly she left like someone throw ice water on her and brought her back to reality and she realized that it's not just their story and pain that has similarities.

But it can also be their fate, and she didn't want that for either of them.

"So you want me to be his Raziya or Hadiya?"

It was Pops' turn to get shocked as he immediately turn to Mannat with a shaking head and hold her hands speaking softly but honestly.

"Mannat... Just because I said you are like them, it didn't mean I want the same fate for you. I would never want that fate for you or Murad. Mujhe tumhain Kisi Alam ki ghummshudaa Hadi ya Kisi Fakharuddin ki be-naam Raziya Nahi banana... I want you to be Murad's Mannat. I want you two to be happy, but only if you both want it,"

Nodding at his words, she paused for a moment but then asked in a timid but strong voice.

"I have a few questions,"

"And I am here to answer if I can,"

"Did- Please tell me that he didn't waste his 13 years in hate and anger. I want him to live his life even when he was in pain. Please tell me he was not drowning in that sea of torment all this time,"

Her voice betrayed her for a minute but then she cleared her throat and asked the question that bothers her for years.

"I can't share everything because it's his story to share and tell. I don't know what part he wants to tell and what to hide. Maybe if you want to know you can ask him. I know that he will share with you,"

"Sanam said the same thing. And that alone scared me thinking that he lost those years in just negative thoughts and feelings,"

"If it helps you a little then no Mannat, he didn't. Do you think I will let him sit in the darkness and sulk about things he doesn't know how to mend? He lived for himself, made friends, learned new things, explores the world, and lived the best life any adventurous teenager would love to have. He learned cooking, he can play guitar, he learned flute, he did sky diving, he did sea diving, he did whatever he wants to. But we can't deny that a person can smile and laugh loud in front of people and live their best life but the moment they put a step in the loneliness and darkness of the four walls of their house everything weighs them down. Everything came back in flashbacks. But he just keeps that darkness to those walls. Outside he lived and he lived fully. And I have all those memories, if and when you want to, I will show them to you,"

"Yeah,"

The sigh of relief was visible to him, but the tear that left her eyes got his attention.

"My doll...,"

"I- it's just-,"

"Mannat... My love. Look at me, look at me,"

Taking hold of her face, he directly looks into her broken and misty eyes which hold so much pain that resembles his. Maybe that's why they connected easily Because their hearts know what they went through.

"I want you to stop blaming yourself for everything Mannat. Just like you told me to forgive myself because Raziya didn't hate me for what happened. I want you to stop blaming and hating yourself for what happened,"

"Pops Alam-,"

Shaking his head as his eyes stopped her words, he spoke with so much care that she just listen to him.

"I can see Meri Jaan, I can see that guilt and pain killing you from inside. You thought that you can avoid your pain and no one will notice? Everyone notices Mannat, they just don't know how to help. But they don't know that nothing will work unless you want help. So, today I want you to let this guilt go and stop hurting yourself,"

"How- how can I- I can't... I can't,"

"You can Mannat... Only you can. Why are you blaming yourself when you were just a kid? Tell me one thing, if you know what they did? Did your protest and argument would have stopped them?"

"No-,"

"Can your hating and blaming yourself will help to mend this family?"

Shaking her head again, she moved her doe eyes that can hold someone captive in them, for a lifetime.

But someone else already finds a cage in her soul for themselves that no one else can settle in that havoc of emotions anymore.

"No,"

"You are blaming yourself for everything and everyone's pain but who will you blame for your pain and hurt? You also suffered, you also bear, you also cried. You have nothing to blame my child, you are never at fault,"

"You sure?"

"More than anything in my life. If you want me to forgive myself, then you have to free yourself of this burden and stop blaming yourself. Meri Mannat rondu ho Sakti ha, galat Nahi,"

"I am tired Pops Alam. I am so tired, I don't know what to do,"

She burst into tears because she finally accepted that she was human too and Pops was quick to hold her as she cried her pain out.

"Shh... I know. And you don't have to do anything, you have done enough. It's time for you to rest and for everyone to do what's right. It's time for you to get strong, It's time to free yourself of this burden, it's time to stop worrying about others and start living for yourself and what you want, it's time to grow and stop being someone else punching bag. it's time to know that Mannat... This Mannat is stronger and freer because she has her pops Alam by her side. She has her friend with her on each step she took. You have to learn to love yourself and prioritize yourself now,"

Holding her tight in his embrace as he patted her head with a fatherly love, but Mannat pulled away in the end to look at him with those eyes that want protection, and answers.

"What if I can't?"

"Then I will help you learn... And I know you will. You have to understand that Murad was wronged by your family, not by not. And he almost retorts back with his plan and the fake marriage drama. He shouted, yelled, and screamed that frustration out but you didn't get any chance to take the pain out. If he lost his family then you lost your peace, if he lost his sleep then you lost your smile, if he lost his happiness then you spend years crying, if he lost some memories, then you lost years to something that still hurt like glass embedded sharp into your bones, if he lost his future then you lost yourself my child. And it's far worst and cruel than losing people who call themselves your family but never act like it. Losing oneself is as worst as dying Mannat. And I don't want that for you my doll, you might be broken but you are not abandoned. I won't let that happen,"

"Pops Alam-,"

"No... I promise to fight for you as much as I fought for Murad. Maybe more. Hell, I am ready to fight Murad for you. I promise to help you become what you want and what you can. You have lost too much in this illusion and you won't spend another day in this paradox of guilt,"

All questions left her but there was one thing that got her attention and she unknowingly blurts it out.

"Was loving him just that? An illusion for me?"

Pops realized his mistake but he knew that she needs to hear it and if his words can bring her peace then he will do it.

"Nope, my angel... Even when I know you loved the illusion of him. I knew it was the purest and the sweetest kind of love that went through hell to prove itself. And you did prove yourself, Mannat, if you can fight and cry for an illusion As you call it. I don't know what kind of love I witnessed when you really fell in love... When you fall for yourself because if you can't love yourself then how will you love someone else? I can't imagine that Mannat who will fall in love with someone after loving herself and that's the Mannat I want, Muntazir ke Ishq ki had toh koi bhi Nahi Janta,"

It took her a moment to respond to his words, it was like in just one moment all her puzzle pieces make sense and she will be able to sort out the maze that was her soul.

The smile that grace her lips was so infectious and hopeful that it make Pops heart bloom like a sunflower on a sunny day.

"You will help me?"

"Har ek qadaam pe,"

"You will guide me?"

These were not questions, these were promises that her soul wants to heal and finally, someone was willing to help and be there for her.

"Jab bhi zarorat hogi,"

"You will hold me?"

"With honor my love, with honor...,"

And with the last one, Pops hugged her as he looked at the sky with a light flickering in his soul. He knew that Mannat was right, he might have wronged Raziya but he didn't have someone to guide him.

But he will always remember that woman who changed his life. Pecking Mannat's forehead with gratefulness and peace in his soul, he knew this will heal them.

Pulling away to look at her who was smiling at him. The most precious and treasured lesson of her life was given to her that she will always keep in her heart.

The same lesson that was taught to Murad years ago but with different emotions and words. Healing through actions might take time, but healing with words and thoughts can change a person's soul.

"Don't let anyone push you around doesn't matter who there are and what they mean to you. If they love you, they will find ways to sort things without bending you, Harming you, without disrespecting you. And I am sorry for what he did and said Mannat, he is an idiot lekin Dil Ka Bura Nahi ha. Zuban ke mamle main bas Apne baap pe gaya ha kamina,"

"No... Don't apologize, I forgive him-,"

She chuckled shaking her head, but her words got cut when Pops scoffed at her generous and naive heart.

"And stop doing that too. Raziya keep forgiving me out of the kindness of her heart and I never learned my lessons. But I won't let you repeat the cycle of ungratefulness and Murad being reluctant about his emotions and behavior. You won't forgive him for all the crap he pulled. Let him earn that. But don't give up on him too soon,"

"I- I don't know, Pops Alam,"

And he smiled at the fear he witnessed in her eyes, he might be scared if he didn't but now he knew both his children will heal the right way.

"It's ok Mannat... It's perfectly ok my doll. You have been through too much in these past two months and let's not forget the last few years. All I say is just let him mend what he ruin, let him earn what he lost. I know you are falling for him like he is falling for your golden heart, but you are scared to trust him. Don't look at me like that Mannat, I know what an afraid heart looks and felt like. You did your part, my child, now let everyone else do their part. Ab tumhara har imtehaan khatam hogya ha, ab bas tumhain araam Karna ha. Like your family is begging for his forgiveness and earning his trust. Give him a chance too, and if he doesn't meet the expectations. Then son or not, I promise I will do everything in my power to make it right. Agar Mannat Nahi chahe gi toh Murad use dekh bhi Nahi payega,"

"You will do that for me?"

The shock was evident on her face but the determination in his tone and the affection on his face was overwhelming for her fragile heart.

"Of course, I will. In a blink, he might be my son but you are also my daughter. you were more innocent than he was. And I might adore you a little bit more, but I can't let him do the same mistakes that I do Mannat. If he did wrong then he will pay for it, but don't stop this fire in you. Let it grow, let yourself grow. Love yourself, Mera Bacha. You will always find me with you now,"

And at that moment, a small part of Mannat healed. A little fraction of her soul bloomed and glow like those stars shining from the heights of the sky.

"I promise, Pops Alam. I promise, Thank you... I love you so much. I really need this,"

"I know that's why we are here. And I love you more. You can't love more than me, because Pops loves his babies more than anything in this life. Now stop crying. I don't like cry-babies,"

"I am not a crybaby,"

Wiping her tears, he left another peck on her hair while she frowned at his teasing and grumbled about his statement but he just hummed and tapped her nose with a bright smile.

"Sure you are not. I was talking about Murad,"

"You better,"

In that moment she looked so much like the woman who ruled his heart for more than 4 decades and he shook his head because it was never safe to wander that way.

Because now he was only Murad Pops and her best friend Alam, maybe in another world and universe, he will have what he craved.

"Pops Alam? There is something else I want to ask?"

And Mannat's next question helped him escape from that dangerous lane of thought.

"Ask away doll,"

But he didn't know that her next few words will test his loyalty to Murad greatly.

"That day- Sanam left our nikkah picture here. A Polaroid picture. How did she get it? I never see it before. And why he came back with this plan? Why not send divorce papers? Why this?"

"She stole it? I can't believe that woman,"

Grumbling under his breath when her words registered in his mind. He cursed Sanam and then Murad for being so careless.

"You- you know something that you are not mentioning right?"

But his mind didn't know what to answer when Mannat's sharp and curious eyes were focused on him.

"Mannat... Bacha, it's not my story to share and tell,"

"But you said that you will help me. How will I get better if my mind will carry the burden?"

Irritation and frustration were prominent in her tone, she didn't want to snap at the man after what they shared but this was something that bothers her for too long.

It was not just any picture, it was the day that ruined many things even when it starts something unknown and stronger than anything between two broken hearts.

"Mannat-,"

Pops tried to stop her who was frowning at the ground, but she immediately got up from the swing.

"It's ok... Don't tell me, I will- never mind,"

Knowing that whatever he will speak will impact their future and everything they discussed.

Pops muttered apologies under his breath but he knew that one day she will know. And if she put that wall up again then no one can help them.

With that thought on his mind and eyes on her moving figure that took a step forward, he blurted out what he knew.

"It's- ughh. He will kill me for this. I don't know what triggered him Mannat, but it starts a year ago. Something happened that made him drive this stupid plan of him. He was so snappy and crazy out of nowhere. It took him a few months to make this plan and another few to get Sanam to agree,"

"I can't understand-,"

His words didn't make sense, and when she opened her mouth to ask, Pops dropped a bomb so big on her that she stumbled back in disbelief.

"He read all your letters, Mannat, he still had them saved in a wooden box. He keeps each one with him along with that Polaroid picture. If I know him enough, he even brings it with him. How do you think he came for Umer's graduation Mannat?"

If not for Pops' quick reflexes, she would have hit the floor as she stumbled back looking at him with disbelief, astonishment, and overwhelmed mind.

The mere mentions of those letters that only two people know about brought back so much to her. But it looks like it was not two people who know about them, but more than two.

Her heart pumped so hard and fast that her lungs find it difficult to keep up with the pace and oxygen started to lack in her organs. Her hands tremble, her body shaking like a leaf against the harsh monsoon wind, her lips shivering while her wide eyes meet his who holds sympathy and care.

"What- how? I- Phupho Jaan had them- She said she will keep them safe. That she will give it to him one day- how?"

"I guess, your Phupho Jaan fulfilled her promise to deliver it to the right person, just a white lie about the delivery day,"

It felt like someone snatched the ground beneath her feet, shake the skies above her head, abandoned her in the blazing desert, and left her in an ocean full of dangerous sharks who were ready to eat her alive.

Only a mumble of help left her mouth because she knew the only help she needs at the moment belongs to her Lord.

"Ya Allah,"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Thoughts on the chapter?

So who cried? Laughed? And again cried?

Who was expecting such a backstory about Pops?

Is this worth all your wait?

Who is enjoying?

Again a little request, muntazir is not only about reconciliation and romance, it's much more than that for me. It's a lesson and a story of different unrequited but cherished love and pain.

Favourite dialogue or scene?

Favourite character so far? I mean after pops and Murad lol.

What letters Pops mean? Any guesses?

OUR CHATTERBOX IS HERE TO ROCK! who liked the new Daima lol?

Oh, oh! word for anyone?

Anything for me?

Eid Mubarak again. And please I know you guys are excited and all, but please after this long update, no double updates request.

I am still working on the last chapters so please.

I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Don't forget to comment loadsssss and share the story with your friends.

I know I didn't reply to the last chapters comments, but I was out of city, just came back yesterday. Aur ate hi yaha busy ho gayi, so sorry about that.

But I did read each and every comment.

Zindagi rhi tu phir milege... Naye kissy ya us kissy ke khubsurat hissy ke Saath. Till then stay happy and healthy.

Ba-bye and Allah hafiz 😍
And
Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.2K 30
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...
512K 20.5K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
1.2M 59.6K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
105K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. •𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐌~𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇 #...