Forever In Your Eyes...

By Forever2006K

"Y-you" "Ellie I promise I will never hurt you but I can't lose you" Elliana Swan was Isabella Swans younger... More

Cast
0.1
0.2
*Minor Characters Added*
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.4
The end

3.3

1.6K 27 9
By Forever2006K

Elliana rolled over slightly but was stoped by a pair of masculine arms wrapped loosely around her waist, In almost a perfect line from her jaw down her chest was a trail of hickies that Augustus had left behind. She shivered lightly making her wiggle out of his arms so she could put on some of her winter clothes, as she got dressed Augustus woke up as watched her for a moment with a small smile. She turned back to him when he got up too and started to put his clothes back on, Elliana walked over to him and lightly kissed his cheek.

"You missed" he pouted as he wrapped his arms around her and slowly locked their lips together.

"That better?" She asked once they pulled apart.

He smirked before he pulled her back in and trailed feather like kisses down her neck, he pulled her back down to the floor as he hovered over her. He continued to leave light kisses as she turned her head to the side when she heard her phone go off, she reached over for her phone and saw Klaus had texted her.

Augustus lightly bit down on her neck pulling her attention back to him, "who was that" he asked as he leaned back on his heals as she wrapped her scarf around her neck with a small glare.

"Klaus is in position" Elliana said as she ghosted her fingers over her neck and he gave a victorious smirk, "why did you have to leave so many?" She huffed out but couldn't stop smiling.

"I want Alec to know I don't share" he said a she lightly moved her head to show the very noticeable hickies that displayed her neck.

Elliana gave a teasing look, "oh so I'm yours now?" She asked as he pulled her closer.

"No because you should be free to love anyone you want" he said as his French accent started to come out more, "I won't make you mine unless you want me too" he whispered in her ear.

Elliana pulled his face closer to hers before she crashed her lips into his, they stayed like that for a moment but pulled apart when they heard the others outside the tent start moving around. They smiled at each other having a short kiss before they continued to get dress. Once they were dressed they walked out of the tent and were greeted by Bella and Edward watching them.

"So what prytell are you doing with my sister" Bella asked with a small smirk as both of their face lit up.

The two started stuttering, "I think Elliana has a new friend" Edward laughed as he looked back to his wife.

"I promise I will protect and defend her with my life and if it comes to it I will die for her" Augustus declared softly making Bella and Edward smile at the man.

"We believe you but don't do anything she doesn't want you too" and with that the two walked over to get their daughter making the two sigh out in relief.

Elliana slowly reached out for his hand which he gladly took as he laced their fingers before Carlisle called out for them to move out.

🌘🌑🌔

When it is time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses (expect for the Mikealsons) , all gather are met in a large, snow-covered field as Augustus stands next to Elliana as they watch and wait, "when we live through this I promise to be the lover you deserve" Augustus whispered in her ear making her grin at him.

"And I promise to never forget how you make me feel for you" she said softly as they shared a loving look.

They hear the Volturi and their army getting closer, "The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Garrett stated as they watched Aro and his army become visible and it's clear that they outnumber the Cullens and their witnesses, Edward watches Aro as they walk towards them.

"Aro's looking for Alice and Elliana" Edward whispered to Bella.

As Aro and his army get closer, we see the wolf packs coming out to join the Cullens and their witnesses, Jacob in his wolf form comes and stands next Bella, Renesmee and Edward. Augustus pulled Elliana closer to his side as Kayden and Seth moved out towards them.

Aro and his army stand in a line facing the Cullens and their witnesses, Carlisle walks forward, "Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner" he said calmly.

Aro looked at him for a moment, "Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us" he snarked.

Carlisle shook his head, "I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken" he tired to explain only for Caius to cut him off.

"We see the child and the girl. Do not treat us as fools" Caius snapped.

"She is not an lmmortal nor is the girl a threat! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks, and Irena can tell you about the girl she's the one who tried to kill her"

"Artifice!"

Aro raised his hand to Caius, "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved"
Edward looks at Bella then makes his way towards Aro, as Bella watches Edward walk towards Aro she uses her powers to shield Edward but her shield fell short.

As Edwards reaches Aro he extends his hand, Aro takes it and uses his power to read his thoughts and realizes that Renesmee is not an immortal child, "I'd like to meet her. Both of them actually"
Edward turns and looks at Bella and Renesmee, then Bella, Renesmee, Jacob, Elliana, Kayden, Augustus joined by Emmett walk towards Aro.

"Ah. Young Bella. Immortality becomes you but young Ellie what has happened with you" Aro smiles and then shrieks with laughter as he hears Renesmee's, Elliana's and Augustus's hearts beating.

"I hear they're strange hearts" Aro holds out his hand and Renesmee walks closer to him.

"Hello, Aro" Renesmee says lightly then touches Aro's cheek, using her powers on him, Aro becomes transfixed by what she shows him.

"Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human."

"Impossible!"

"Do you think they fooled me, brother?"

Bella, Jacob, Emmett, Edward and Renesmee walk back to join the other witnesses Elliana and Augustus move to walk away when Alec stepped out, everyone froze as he looked over the girl. His stomach twisted when he saw a bruise on her neck, he looked back to Augustus who held onto her hand and moved to lunge forward only for his sister to step forward as three others moved to hold him back.

Elliana, Kayden and Augustus moved quickly back towards the Cullens side, "Bring the informer forward" Irina is brought towards Caius and Aro, "Is that the child you saw?" He asked sharply.

"I'm not sure" Irena said softly as she refused to look up.

" Jane" Caius threatened.

"She's changed. This child is bigger."

"Then your allegations were false."

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry."

Edward sees that Irina is about to execute, "Caius, no!" Edward exclaimed when Felix then steps forward and hits Irina and snaps her head off

"Irina!" Kate and Tanya yelled out when Caius then sets fire to the rest of Irina's body, Kate and Tanya scream and run towards Aro and his army.

Garrett gets hold of Kate, she uses her power to electrocute him making him cry out as Edward then turns to Zafrina, "Blind them" Zafrina uses her power to blind Kate and Tanya, stopping them from attacking.

"We must attack!" Tanya growled.

Edward stepped in front of the two blonds, "Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, we'll all die." He explained with wide eyes as Elliana watched Aros army.

Edward then looks at Zafrina and she stops blinding Kate and Tanya, As Tanya and Kate stop their att*ck on Aro and his army, Jane looks at Elliana with a smirk,  "Pain." She uses her power making Elliana crumble to the floor screaming in pain before Edwards moved in front of the girl.

He falls to his knees as Augustus pulled Elliana up into his arms as Bella manages to use her power to shield Edward, he gets up and walks towards Bella, "It's working" Bella smiles as Jane realizes her powers are useless against her shield, then Alec steps forward and tries to use his deadly vapor but Aro stops him.

Elliana watched the twins in horror as her eyes lock on Alec's, his demeanor faltered slightly as his eyes turned sad as he watched his mate look at him in a horrified manner. Augustus glared to the boy before he pulled her slightly behind him so Alec could only see him.

"Aro, you see there's no law broken here."

Aro nodded his head slightly, "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapon that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing ofwhat this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow"Just then two figures emerge from the nearby woods, "HA!" Aro cheered.

Edward realizes it's Alice and Jasper, "Alice" he whispered as Aro said the woman's name loudly.

As Alice and Jasper walk up to Aro and his army, two of Aro's guards stop them, "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all"

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind" Aro looks at her with suspicion, "Let me show you" Alice extends her hand, Aro motions for his guards to let Alice go.

"Brother?" Caius asked as  Alice walks up to Aro and he takes hold of her hand, as Aro reads her thought Alice realizes that Aro won't change his mind.

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision"
At that moment Alice turn, looks over to Bella and whispers "Now!" Bella looks at Renesmee who's sitting on top of Jacob.

Bella looks at Jacob, "Take care of my daughter"
Jacob turns and starts running into the woods with Renesmee, as Augustus and Elliana follow after them quickly.

Caius turns to his guards, seeing Jacob running off into the woods with Renesmee, "Get them!" He said before he nodded to Alec who took off after Elliana and Augustus.

They ran until Alec caught up to them in another field, "was this your plan all along halfling?! To take my mate?!" Alec bellowed as the pair turned to him.

Augustus pushed her behind him, "I don't plan anything, you lost her the moment you thought I had a chance at making her realize what a horrible person you were, have you even once asked how she felt about you? Because I did and we're not the same as you we don't have mates, but we can form a bond like one but we just don't have mates given to us. It takes work and you never put in the work" Augustus yelled at Alec who growled at him before he runs forward to attack, he and Augustus meet each other midway and started to attack each other.

Elliana rushed forward as she pulled the two apart with her telekinesis before she tackled Alec, Alec freeze for a moment not wanting to fight the girl but started to fight when she moved towards his neck. What the duo didn't know is that the Mikaelson siblings had fanned out around the two with Augustus, they waited until Alec threw her off him to start their attack.
Augustus ran and caught Elliana before she could hit the ground, Klaus was the first to make a move. He turned his hands into wolf claws as Elijah and Kol grabbed his arms, once they had him pinned Rebecca moved to light a stick on fire as Klaus ran up to him taking a big bite out of his neck. With the cracking of porcelain Alec's head came off as his body fell limp, Rebecca moved forward with her torch but was stoped by Elliana.

"I want to do it" she said coldly, Rebecca nodded before she passed her the torch.

Elliana grabbed Augustus's hand as they all circled him, "you never cared about me, so why should I now?" She asked as she lowered the fire towards his head before lighting his head and body on fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.5K 24
Lucifer Swan is the younger 15 year old brother of Isabella Swan. Lucifer is smart for his age so instead of being in 10th grade he is in 12th grade...
51.4K 1.6K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon her mother's request afte...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

80.5K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader β€’β€’β€’ Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
65.8K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...