TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancรฉ
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

99. The best is yet to come..

323 14 20
By AprilsSmile

Dear Readers,

For celebrating the 24.3k views, here's the 99th chapter. Enjoy!

I know... I know it took me so long to publish it... But it's gonna worth the wait, I think. Hehe

Have a sunny summer!

_A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

"Amy are you sleeping? Again!! Please don't.." I made a pout but got zero reaction.

"Come on~~ wake up! Talk to meee! I've waited this much just to get a kick, a slap, many punches and curses!" I whine while counting everything as if I'm going to take revenge. Hah!

"Fine you can sleep but first come out and eat something, hmm?"

"Zzzz"

Sigh!

I sat back when my knees started to hurt after sitting on the hard floor. I tapped on the floor with my nails, my eyes fixed at the ungrateful sleeping brat who used up all of her remaining energy while beating the nerve out of me and now that her battery is low she sleeps back to charge herself, I think.

"If you're not planning to get up this second I'm gonna...." I thought for a moment ".. I'm gonna tickle you. And it won't be funny..."

No reply!

"Did you hear my threat? I'm gonna touch you and it's gonna hurt." I yelled a little louder, but didn't mean what I said, not literally.

"Zzzzzzzzzzz!"

Damn I wanted to smack this stubborn girl and run away!

I hate this feeling when she chooses to sleep over me. ME! I'm the first born of my clan and this beautiful now pale girl is testing my limits.

"Fine! Sleep all you want! Just so you know I'm not going anywhere till you wake up! I know you can hear me!"

I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously then punched the edge of the bed and raised my fist to do that again when she moved around to sleep on her side while facing me directly.

Oh bloody heaven! I gasped when I almost accidentally hit her.

"Who told you to move around!!?" I complained while pointing a finger at her face. Her face.....

Instantly, my lips twitched to smile and I brushed her bangs away forgetting all the annoyance I was feeling in a millisecond.

"Haaa~ My beautiful Amy~~" I sang out softly and moved forward to put my elbow on the edge and leaned my head on the arm sideways to see her.

"Don't misunderstand me, Amy! I can be many things but a pervert! I did nothing wrong to you! Also I'm not fiddling petty to take advantage of anyone, especially you." I pressed on the last word.

Now that she's not listening to me, I decided to explain myself. A thing I don't like to do, even if you put a gun on my head you can't bring me to explain myself.

She changed me....

"I'd accepted the beating on my free will, to help you vent your confusion and anger... to make you feel better. It's true I touched you a lot in these past twenty four hours... and every time I did my subconscious was alerting me for the consequences..." I stopped to chuckle and felt a tingling ache on my cheek.

Damn her sour slap!

Her one hand was placed under her cheek and I unconsciously reached out to trace a long scar on the side of her wrist all the way up to the elbow. I remember the wound when it was fresh and bleeding.* Now the scar was a little tannish, and I can feel the uneven skin on my finger tips.

I clenched my jaw in rage to think of how much it'd hurt to get a slash from a dagger, yet Amy tolerated it like it was nothing.*

Last night I was thinking about letting go of everything and focusing on my personal life which revolves around Amy, obviously. But now I changed my mind in a flip second.

There is another name which needs... actually deserves to be eliminated from the world.

Should I leave Him for the Mafia leader to handle gentlemanly or count on the psychopath mafia whose methods of handling are never pretty let alone gentle...?

"I wasn't serious when I said I'm gonna touch you to hurt... You know that right?" I started in a soft tone, hiding all the vengeful hatred I've felt for that new Russian guy who finally came out on the stage, I just need to put him in the light so that my brothers could see him more clearly.

I smirked like an angel.

"Let me tell you I didn't take anything to my royal heart...even though it hurts. And I am not mad at all about the fact that you kick me off the bed and hit me quite hard. I was just so damn happy to feel the pain. The happiness to see you awake and moving around the room like an uncivilized sewage was overwhelming. Hehe..
Also it was hella funny to tease you back. You should've seen your flushed face." I whispered meaningfully, only if she could listen.

I took the heavenly pride that I was the only one who can make her angry and every time I got a severe reaction out of my actions is so worth watching. Today was the first time that I paid attention to the way her chest flushed when she was mad. Thanks to that tank top! I would see her mad again, so damn mad, more times that I could count.

But I would never, ever, forget the way she tried to be polite to me at first. For no reason at all. She didn't owe me anything, she still doesn't, and I can only hope to see her mad at me again and again, for the rest of my glorious life.

I put my lips on the scar and raise up to my feet. I took my shirt which she neatly folded to leave the room but stopped when her cellphone started to ring. I don't want it to disturb her sleep so I grabbed the device to take with me.

I opened the door and..

"AHHHHHH!!" I shrieked and my soul almost left my body when I saw two tall figures standing in the dark corridor.

"Damn you moronic dumbbells! Enemies of my sane heart!" Holding the right side of my chest I shouted and kicked my bodyguards who were visibly trying to eavesdrop.

"Amy woke up." Pol stated with a happy expression.

"No she's sleeping." I made a face.

"We heard some noise and her voice.." Pol argued.

"Take this, you know what to do with it." I held out my folded shirt, he took it with a knowing nod.

"What happened?" Arm asked in a normal tone.

"She misunderstood me!" I replied shortly.

"I told you not to put your shirt on her..." Pol mumbled in his heavy voice.

I felt their stupid gaze on my cheek. Don't tell me her fingers left a print on my.... Oh my wow!

"What did you do?" Arm didn't hide the suspicion in his voice and glanced inside the room.

"Clear the misunderstanding." I smiled charmingly and moved a little sideways to block his sight.

"..." Arm looked me in the eye then nodded and turned away.
"I think I saw her smiling.." I heard him saying and turn around immediately, only to find her sleeping soundly.

Maybe Arm wasn't wearing his glasses.. But he was! My four eyed robot was famous for his sharp observation. There's no way he was wrong when he said she was...

I lifted my fine eyebrows in the merriment and left the door ajar.

So she was fake-sleeping! And did listen to me!

Oh my beautiful Drama Queen!

____

Vegas's POV:

"The 'P' stands for Potential, Pride, Pessimism, Prejudice, Possession, Psychotic, Pain, Pleasure, Power, Passion, Purity, Peace, Patience, Preciousness, Possibility, or just Pete."

I read the purple note and smiled while running down the stairs with my car keys.

Damn her Vocabulary!

She summed up my whole life - before and after Pete came into my life - in just a few words. And it was perfect.

"Wegath I need to tell you something..." Pete came running out of the kitchen.

I'm still clueless as to how he always knew I left the room and was going out.

"Pol told Arm that Khun told him that..." He started with some of his friends stories in which I'm not interested so...

"I'm going out, tell me later, okay!" I interrupted him to excuse myself.

"Where are you going?"

"To say my thanks for the gift." I waved the purple note in front of his eyes and it took him more than a few seconds to get the meaning then he gasped.

"I'm so happy for you!" He smiled brightly and gave me a cheery hug. I beamed up too, didn't know receiving a present could be this congratulating. Haha

"Wait! You're going to Amy's?" He asked but why does he make a face as if I'm going to a forbidden place!

"Umm hmm." I nodded while putting the note in my wallet to keep it safe.

"You can't go there!" He pressed.

"Really?" I smirked, excepting the challenge.

"Nop!" He looked me in the eye and called my head bodyguard.

"What!" My guard appears out of the kitchen looking displeased as ever.
"Oh Boss!" He looked at me and schooled himself immediately.

"We're going out. You need to buy something then follow us." Pete directed like a boss. Nop glance at me in question then just nodded obediently.

I rolled my eyes at Pete's back who was now walking in front of me.

Nop was first to leave in a separate car, and I watched Pete giving instructions to the guards. I hid my smile feeling a few men glancing at me from time to time.

.

On the road....

.

"Is she awake?"

Both Pete and I asked at the same time and exchanged a confused look.

"I don't know!"

We both uttered in unison.

"Then why are you going to her house?" Pete asked.

"I need to see her."

"Why?"

"..." I don't know how to answer that.

.

"You heard anything from...first brother?" I asked to break the silence.

"No he's busy.." I scoffed but Pete chose to ignore that "..also he's not going to tell me anything related to Amy."

"Why?"

"It's his way to harrow you by depriving you from the latest update."

"..." I first blinked at my crazy brother's smartness, then hit the staring wheel as he was successful in anguishing me.

At first he didn't let me see her now he's making sure I wouldn't hear about how she's doing!

"Relax! Doctor Top said she'll regain her consciousness soon.."

"How did you know?"

"I called him in the morning." He shrugged casually and I chuckled softly.

Why didn't I think of doing that!

.

I glanced at Pete who was now typing something on his cellphone. He pressed on the sent button then just sat. I would ignore that if his cellphone doesn't start to ring the next moment.

"Hey Porsche! Yeah that's what I heard.
I don't know, that's why I'm telling you to look into it further."

Pete was saying and I slowed down and glanced at him in question from time to time.

"Both Arm and Pol didn't know. Arm said he's already too busy to fancy a new headache but I know him... he'll try to confirm it in his own way."

Pete smiled with a certainty.

"About Khun..... Well you know him, he's not someone who will explain himself in any situation."

Pete sighed taking all of my attention.

"Believe me, I know Khun! He deliberately gave us a lead to find the details.. ourselves.
I can do something but you're already at Main Mansion so it should be easy for you.
Yeah you can go to Khun Kinn... I mean why not! A leader knows everything."

Pete laughed to hear something Porsche said but as soon as our leader's name came out of his mouth I stepped on the break.

"What is going on?" Turning on my seat, I asked in my cold voice.

"Yeah Porsche you're free to put your long leg in this matter.
I...I'll call you back. Bye."

He spared me a glance then hung up casually.

"I thought you were going to listen to me later." He pressed coyly.

"Pete?"

"Fine! Don't look at me like I was hiding something from you. I was going to tell you anyways that my friends told me that Chan is  keeping an eye on Amy."

"What!!" I exclaimed as if it wasn't expected.

"Why do you look so surprised? We knew this day would come. I wonder what Khun Korn's expression would be to hear about his first loving son courting a young girl." His lips twitch in a little smile.
"But I'm worried about Khun." He added a sigh.

"Why?"

"Well Amy's already like this, you know sick in bed and all... And I know Chan. His way of following someone is quite different.."

"How so?" I was genuinely curious.

"Well remember when I used to follow you?" He asked, I nodded. How can I ever forget the good-old-days!
"I just keep notes of your daily routine, your activities and actions but didn't interfere in any way." I listened closely, agreeing with his confession.

"But Chan... Well he does interfere in an unnoticeable way. He followed someone to the instant that he practically started to meddle nonchalantly. He makes changes; twists and turns the lives according to his liking and means."

Pete was saying in a way that sounds like he was admiring that damn assistant Chan. I didn't complain because I know Pete still respected that man as his senior.

"He had ill wills!" I clenched my jaw, imagining what he could possibly do to twist and turn Amy's life

"Not necessarily. You probably didn't notice but Amy became a part of the Main family... a long while ago."

"...?"

"Why do you think Khun Korn didn't say anything when Khun was staying at the Minor mansion?"

"He was out of town when first brother came to...." I didn't sound assured even to myself.

"True! But I'm sure he wasn't oblivious as to what his sons' up to behind his back. Khun Kinn is the leader. He allows Khun to live with us and as the rule goes, Khun Korn didn't intervene with the Leader's decisions."

What Pete said was on point. Silence surrounded us when both of our minds were occupied with individual thoughts and worries. I'm sure his brain cells are revolving around his crazy ex-boss's well being.

"We need to figure out what uncle has on his wily mind...as soon as possible." I ended the conversation for now.

Pete only nodded in agreement but I suspect he still had something on his mind so I asked directly.

"I need to show you something." He said while tapping on his cellphone.

He played a video and held out the device to me.

I was surprised to see the clip from the secret camera Macau's old bedroom had. I knew Pete was using that to keep an eye on Amy when she was staying there. And I didn't mind him doing it in any way; also I too used that a few times.

Pete was first doing it for safety purposes then just out of curiosity, or out of boredom, at some point it started to be fascinating for him to observe that not-so-ordinary girl.

Thanks to Pete's surveillance I knew every time she left the room or wandered around the house. Those were the times when I got to spend time with her.

The video started, she came out of the bathroom and sat on the chair to brush her wet hair. The clip was days after we attended the Dinner with the leader and his third business partner, bloody Screaigh.*

I knew it because of her short hair. I don't know what Pete wants me to see but I didn't mind wasting a few minutes to watch my sister going around her room doing this and that.

She brushed and dried her hair, put moisturizer on her face and arms.
Then she went to the study desk, grabbed the notepad, walked towards the mirror and started sticking the note on it.

I zoom the screen to see that she covers the area which shows her face on the mirror and styled her hair.

I glanced at Pete in question.

"I know.. at first I found it weird too. I ignored it as Amy usually goes around doing confusing things. But yesterday when you said she covered her dressing table with the bed sheet... it reminded me of this."

Pete was saying, but my eyes were fixed on the girl on screen. She pulled the sticky notes off the mirror but instead of throwing away she stuck them back on the notepad one by one.

In another video, she was pacing around the room with notes in her hand; memorizing them perhaps. All of the sudden she shouted and stumbled back. I didn't know what happened so I rewind the video to look more closely.

Her lips were moving as if he was reading the words, written on the pages by heart and then she glanced up to look in the mirror; that's when she shouted and almost fell back. All of it happens in less than three or even two seconds.

"What-what happened?" I furrowed my brows.

"You tell me.." Pete shrugged and the girl on the screen slapped her forehead and laughed out for a few seconds as if trying to relax herself a bit.

"We need to find out many things.." With returning the device and starting the engine, I said.

"Umhm.." Pete nodded.

The weather looks nice with the sun gone from the sky. If the traffic doesn't annoy us then we'll get to the destination before seven in the evening.

____

Tankhun's POV:

"Hello! who's this?"

I answered the call.......for my beautiful Amy.

[Who's this?]

I heard an unfamiliar female voice through the speaker.

"I asked first."

[What's the screen says?]

I put the device away from my ear to look at the screen.

"Stones Lover."

[That little piece of tease!]

"Excuse me?"

I slightly felt offended..... for Amy. Hehe

[I wasn't saying that to you.. anyways who are you? Why are you answering Amy's cellphone? Wait! Why did you even have her phone?]

"One question at a time girl!"

I tried to sound annoyed but couldn't for some unknown reason.

[I...I'm not a.....girl.]

Whoever she was.. sounds uncertain and hesitant. Now I feel amused to answer the call for no good reason.

[Tell me mister! Who are you?]

Mister? Pfft!

I covered my mouth and glanced at my boys; one was telling me to hang up the call, the other was asking me to put it on the speaker.

Guess what! I put it on the speaker. Haha

"I am not old enough to be addressed as Mister."

I mimicked her.

[Then who are you young man?]

That lady was quite persistent. Anyways she's asking me politely so..

"I'm Khun, Tankhun Theerapanyakul."

I said out loud proudly and the other side went quiet.

Real quiet!

"Hello! Not-a-girl are you there?"

[Yeah I'm here.]

She said shortly, unconsciously I imagined her smiling. I waited for a long moment to hear her some more.

"What about you! Who are you?What's your good name? Why did you call? What do you want from my beautiful Amy?"

I bombarded her with questions and heard her coughing.

Did she choke? Why? Over what?

"Are you okay?"

[Y..yes and one question at a time young man.]

She mimicked me back and a smile spread around my face.

"Are you a stone lover? I love them too the precious ones."

[Haha yes, you can say that.]

I loved her laughing sound.

"Right! So why do you call?"

[I called because I wanted to talk to my beautiful Amy. It's our daily thing you know..]

She was saying and I made a face when she called my beautiful Amy her's.

[..and oh I forgot to tell you I'm her Mama. Where is she?]

"Oh Mama~~ cool. She's in her room, sleeping like a log.. ahmm.. baby and I'm her one and only gorgeous lover..."

I was talking smoothly and looked at my boys. Arm's four eyes widened while Pol's mouth dropped down all the way to the floor.

I blinked...

Once.

Twice..

Even thrice...

And that's when it hit me.

"MAMA!!???"

I shouted on top of my lungs. I threw the damn device towards Pol - who caught it by instinct - and mouthed to hang the freaking call up.

Oh shooty-shoot! What have I done!

[Hello? Young man are you there? Khun?]

Her voice echoes in the small lounge through the speaker and Pol puts the device on my lap with a Best-of-look plastering on his face.

"Y..yes Mama! I..I'm here!"

For the first time in my life I stammered. That was a great shock for myself.

Khun the King stammered! Woah!

[Oh good! I thought the call got disconnected..]

She sounds happy for some reason.

[So tell me what you are doing in my daughter's house... especially when she's sleeping?]

Here we go! The motherly interrogation starts now! And I hated to explain myself! What should I do?

"I came to give lecture notes."

I said shortly while making a face. I don't know how many times I repeated those words. Now the truth sounds like an excuse to me.

[Notes?]

She sounded surprised.

[Is she okay?]

She sounds worried.

"Yeah why?"

I said the truth, a half one.

[Oh it's just... My daughter is smart and a good student. A living nerd, you can say... she's not someone who needs notes from others. I'm surprised because it's the first you know..]

"Oh..kayyyyy! So should I feel honored?"

[Haha, Not really silly! Just tell me why she needs your lecture notes? Didn't she noted down for herself? Or did she skip the class? Don't tell me she hurt her hand! No no that can't be the reason, she's ambidextrous. Then she...]

"Oh my....Mama!"

I grabbed my head; this interrogation thing was making me dizzy.

"Mama! Just chill out, will you? Our beautiful Amy is fine! I'm here for her. If you're worried about her well-being.. then don't be, I will take good care of her. Okay?"

I yelled out the declaration.

[...]

She went speechless, I think.

Arm shook his head while Pol covered his face. They both look so done with me...but why? What did I do? Except consoling an over the top concerned mother..

[I'm happy that you're there for her.]

"..."

It was my turn to go speechless, so I did, quietly.

[Once she woke up, tell her to call me back.]

"Okay Mama."

I nodded obediently even though she can't see me.

[I apologize to put you in trouble. Amy can be quite problematic. I don't know what she has done this time but I'm grateful you're there with her.]

I held my breath to hear her calm voice. She trusted her daughter to me! Me? Really? The feeling was so overwhelming that I wanted to hold a mic, run to the balcony and shout out loud to tell the whole world about it.

"Appreciated mother-in-law!"

I beamed up wildly making her choke again. Oops.

[We'll see about that young man! For now you can just call me auntie..]

"Mama. Amy calls you Mama so I will do the same. It's settled, don't tell me otherwise! I won't listen!"

I decided for both of us, and plans to stick with it stubbornly.

[Okay..okay.. why not, young man! Do I need to call you Son too?]

"Can you!?"

I yelled excitedly.

[Haha even though I was joking...yeah I can.]

"Oh I already love you my future mother-in-law... I mean Mama."

[You little piece of tease!]

I swayed left and right sitting on the cloud nine, feeling happy more than ever.

[Well... It was nice talking to you Khun. I would love to talk some more but I'm afraid I have to make breakfast for my husband so....]

"Oh.. yes.. okay...sure.. the time difference, got it! Bye-bye!"

I waved my hand in the air stupidly and heard her soft chuckle before the call got disconnected.

I put the cellphone down, beside me with so much care for no specific reason.

My eyes went watery and I looked up at my boys, they were smiling from ear to ear.

"She trusted her daughter to me! Amy is mine! Hey Arm Pol be my witnesses!" I pointed at both of them, Pol nodded enthusiastically while Arm set his sight glasses on his face, I take that as a yes from my robot.

"I won't let her go, never, ever... she's mine now." I was spinning like a top around the room.

Brother-in-law Angel is my best buddy! Stones lover's Mother-in-law is my Mama!
Father-in-law now it's your turn to become my......ummm... I thought for a second. Well we'll see about that when the time comes..

"He wanted us to be witnesses of what?" Pol leaned sideways to Arm and asked in his heavy voice.

"His craziness." Arm replied; my robot is offensively funny.

"In front of who?" Pol asked again in obvious secrecy. Stupid!

"Amy, I think." Arm replied again, making my lips twitch into a smile.

"Be my witness in front of everyone. Especially our leader, my Dad, my psycho cousin and yes Amy too." I elaborate in clear words for them to understand.

"Okay but just so you know she was playing along.. Amy's mother." Arm stated the fact, ruining my moment not-so-smartly.

"Whatever you want to say..." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"As we know Amy's already engaged with someone. Why would her mother want you to be..."

"Shut up!" I interrupted him with a scolding glare.
"Another word and you'll be finding yourself walking back to the Main mansion." I warned him in a serious tone. "Am I clear?"

"Yes Khun!" Both of them nodded like good boys.

"Good!" With a sweet smile I sat back on the couch and crossed my legs. They both went quiet and I find the silence quite bothersome.

'Don't be mad Khun, just meditate.' I thought to myself then sighed.

"No hard feelings Arm, but I don't like bitter truth." I muttered in annoyance.

"Got it, Khun!" Visibly he just nodded but I know he was smiling, inside.

Frankly speaking, I'm not a coward who feared to face the real truth. I am just used to creating my own crazy scenarios which brought me happiness.

Even though I play oblivious, I am aware of everything.. So there's no need to rub the reality on my face.

Ting tong!

Ahh my favourite sounds!

____

Author's POV:

It was quarter past seven in the evening when both Vegas and Pete arrived at Amy's house, they rang the bell many times but the door didn't open up.

Nop arrived with one big food parcel and asked his boss if the door needed to be broken.

Pete stops Nop as the chatting sound can be heard from the inside. He knows his friends somehow made Khun grant their request to let them in.

Vegas cursed under his breath as he forgot to bring the spare key to her house. Instead of waiting, he decides to go directly to her room.

He kicked the door before leaving both Pete and Nop to ring the doorbell some more. He goes around the building and finds a way to climb all the way up to the second floor and lands on her balcony.

Luckily the glass door was unlocked, he half hid to glance inside.
On one side Arm was busy typing on his laptop while sitting on the couch.  On the other side Pol was busy vacuuming the place with earphones on. Looks like both of them gave up in front of Khun's crazy stubbornness.

On the third side, Khun was standing in front of the main door, with his hands placed on his waist. He was yelling at Pete, telling them to stop ringing the doorbell and get lost. Apparently he didn't want them to end up breaking the TingTong thing because he likes the sound.

Vegas clenched his fists and contemplated whether to dash in and hit both Khun's guards to intimidate his crazy cousin who's visibly enjoying playing the boss-of-the-house, Amy's house.

Buzzed!

Vegas sat down to answer his cellphone.

[Boss there's a man on our charge's balcony. I think he's trying to break in. What's your order? Should I meddle or call Khun's bodyguard to alert them? Am I allowed to shoot if necessary?]

Vegas whole face twitch to hear that.

"Stay low!" He whispered through the speaker.

[But boss... What if the guy went to harm miss... I mean our charge?]

"Pete and Nop are there. She'll be fine."

[Really!?]

"You didn't see them coming, did you?" He was this close to fire this idiot.

[Y..yes boss, that's because it's getting dark, I was guarding the back side of the building and my fellow guard is guarding the front side.]

He hastily explained himself, seems like Vegas's men are using their brains to do a better job.

"You're doing a great job! Keep it up!" Vegas praises his man sarcastically, only if he knew who was on the balcony..

[T..thank you boss!]

Vegas looked down the railing and found his man bowing to 140 degrees in gratitude.

What an idiot!

Vegas chose to ignore everyone and went for her window to go inside her bedroom. It wasn't that hard to get there. It was both good and bad; good because Vegas easily gets inside her bedroom, bad because anyone can do the same.

The room was dim-lit exactly what he remembered. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her gaze was fixed at the door. Noises from outside can be heard clearly, because of the small house.

"Amy." Vegas called her and she jumped up and moved all the way back to the bed's head board.
"Hey, it's me! Sorry I didn't mean to startle you." He walked forward and her hand went back to grab something. "What's in your hand?" Even though he knew, he asked.

THAK!

The door flew open and Khun walked in like the owner of this house.

"I freaking knew it! You'll be here!" He yelled at Vegas who from the corner of his eye saw Amy moving to the other side of the bed.

"How dare you! I thought I made myself clear when I said you're not allowed to go near her and your psycho self is not welcome here.. then why!?" He shouted and came to stand right in front of Vegas.

He kept yelling but Vegas's attention was set on her. She was looking at them back and forth, but something doesn't feel right.

"Amy?" Ignoring Khun, Vegas called out in worry. Even though the room was dark the blade shone in her hand.

"Is that a paper cutter?" Khun narrowed his eyes "Amy put that harmful object away, please." He requested when she pointed at both of them.

"First brother what happened to her?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't think she recognizes.." Vegas started in concern but got cut off.

"Good that you know, now get lost." Khun thought he was talking about himself so he dismissed his cousin and took a step towards Amy

".. either of us." Vegas finished his sentence and Khun's feet stopped in the air.

"What do you mean..." Khun became serious and Amy took the chance to stand on her feet and walked backwards.

"Amy! It's okay! We're not going to hurt you!" Vegas said for both of them and raised his hands up to make her relaxed.

"Don't you know who I am?" Khun only pointed at himself selfishly. Vegas rolled his eyes at his first brother then took a step forward.

"DAD!" Amy's shout echoed through the room and she tried to find a way to run away.

"What-what happened?" Khun looked around in worry and dashed forward to protect her from anything that scared her.

"Stay away! Don't touch me!" She shouted, even reached out to push Khun away.

Khun stumbled back and she took the chance to run for the door but halted when four tall figures appeared on the doorstep. She gulped down the terror and stepped back.

Vegas moved aside to silently observe the situation, because out of all things this wasn't what he expected, at all. While on the other hand Khun felt like panicking.

"Do not come near me!" She bravely pointed out the paper cutter even though her hands were shaking too much.

"Amy are you okay?" Pol asked in his heavy voice, scaring her even more unconsciously.

"MAMA!!" She shouted and looked around for help "Mama they're back! The bad guys are BACK!" She shouted hysterically.

"Amy! It's me! Tankhun. You know us!" Khun started "What happened? Huh? Why are you acting like this? Are you playing with us!?"

His fists tightened but the voice was coated with hope. He kept moving forward, cautiously close to her. She was smart to read his intentions and flew her hand in the air to slash him but Arm was faster to pull his boss back in time.

"S.... she's not acting..." Khun mumbled in surprise, she was going to attack him for real. "I can't understand. Earlier she was perfectly fine and recognized me but now.." Khun thought out loud and everyone watched in confusion.

"Amy listen to me!" Vegas tried politely but Amy turned around to run from him; while doing that she looked at the mirror and shrieked.

She stumbled back in horror and almost fell down but Khun saved her in the blink of an eye.

"B..blood... blood!" Her lips quiver, she throws the cutter at the mirror and starts to rub her face to clean, harshly.

"Blood? Where! Did you get hurt? Show me!" Khun held her hands to check but found nothing, not even a scratch. "There's no blood Amy!"

"Y..you.." She looked up at Khun's face.

"Did you recognize me now?" Khun's eyes shine with a tiny smile as he waits for a positive reply but...

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!" Amy pushed him away and rubbed her hands over her t-shirt in plain revulsion; by doing so she unconsciously offended Tankhun and made him furious.

"How dare you push me! You..you.. UNGRATEFUL, IMPOLITE BRAT!" Khun roared and went to her head.

"Go away!" Her eyes widened to see a gorgeous but mad beast.
"DAD! MAMA! HELP!" She walked backwards until her back met the wall, she looked left and right for escape but in the end her legs gave up and she slid all the way down.

Khun grabbed her both arms to pull her back up in a swift move. She had a terrified expression on her pale face and Khun hated to see her fear this much over nothing...of him.

"Don't hurt me please." Amy's voice breaks.

"Shut up! I'm not going to hurt you, never will. Just get yourself together." Khun being impatient as hell, gave her a few jerks.

"Let me go!" She plead.

"Never!"

"You're hurting me!"

"I'm not!"

"You are the bad guy!"

"I'm not!"

"I..I HATE YOU!"

"Say that again!" Khun sneered hostilely, making her more scared than ever.

When Vegas observed and watched enough he dashed forward to pull his first brother back. Now Khun's madness is directed towards its new prey.

Both the crazy and psycho cousins yelled and argued; almost had a fist fight when Nop came to stop Vegas, Arm and Pol followed his example and came to take Khun away.

Pete felt pity for Amy who was shaking while sitting in the corner, trying her best to hide behind the curtain, like a little girl.

"ENOUGH!! Both of you stop!" Pete said out loud and was surprised when both Vegas and Khun stopped at his voice.
"What are you even doing? Don't you guys think your actions are scaring her witless? Look at her, she's on the verge of crying and I don't think fighting over her can solve anything."

"Hey Pete! You're not in the place to complain...I told you many times to go back. I shouldn't have opened the damn door....or the window.." He spared an accusing glance to his psycho cousin "..to let you guys in."

"Don't blame us crazy brother!" Vegas sneered in a low voice.

"Let's go out of her room for now. There must be a reason she's acting like this.." Pete said in a low voice and glanced at the girl who was peeking out of the curtain.

.

Anyhow Pete succeeded - all of them left her alone, finally. After waiting for a few minutes Pete walked back into the bedroom.

Amy wasn't hiding anymore but still sitting on the floor. Pete found her on the other side of the bed. She was staring at nothing in particular just lost in thoughts, hugging her legs.

She didn't notice when Pete came to sit beside her. Or perhaps she knew but didn't react.

.

Meanwhile in the lounge area..

Tankhun was pacing around while muttering to himself like a madman. Vegas sat on the couch while scrolling through his contacts list.

Seeing his boss cool and calm, Nop went to sit on the kitchen stool.

Both Arm and Pol watched the senior guard relaxing in the side and continued doing their job which was to handle a crazy now mad guy.

"Hello Sir! It's Vegas!"

Everyone turned their necks to see him on the call.

"Yes I'm good. How are you doing?"

Everyone was stunned to see him sweet talking to someone.

Putting all the tensions aside, Tankhun went to sit beside Vegas.

"I'm glad to know so how's the weather in America?"

Khun turned on his seat to hear that and looked at Vegas in puzzlement who was visibly trying to have a conversation.

But Khun knew better than anyone, his psycho cousin does nothing without a reason.

"Sir, can I ask you something? It's personal but..."

Khun tilted his neck in interest. Now he knows who's on the other side of the line.

"Yes it's about Amy. Why..."

Khun reached out to snatch the device and put it on the speaker. Vegas shot him a deadly glare but didn't turn off the speaker.

[Did something happen? Is she okay?]

A sharp masculine voice echoed in the lounge area.

"How did she get Haphephopia?" *

With the simple question silence spread around the area.

[Did Amy tell you that?]

"Yes! And now I want to know the reason behind..."

[Why are you asking me and not her?]

Dad asked pointedly.

"I couldn't bring myself to ask her because I know.. the story behind phobias is never good."

[True but look Vegas! I'm not going to talk about my daughter's past or sufferings...]

Amy's Dad said sternly. Both cousins clenched their jaws to hear the word 'sufferings'.

Now everyone was more curious to know.

[I'm glad you called and...]

"Sir please! I insist."

[Something happened to her, didn't it?]

Dad asked in a serious suspicion. Khun shook his head to stop Vegas from telling him the truth.

"Yes sir!"

Vegas said and Khun gave him an are-you-for-real look.

"She's been having nightmares lately and her insomnia gets worse. I suspect it's related to her phobia..."

Vegas was saying in a serious but concerned tone and Khun lifted his brows in crazy appreciation.

In the end Vegas successfully manipulated Dad and got him to spill some tea.

.

Inside the bedroom..

"I'm not a bad guy." Pete said softly.

"But your face is telling otherwise.." Amy pointed at the scratches and bruise on Pete's face.

"Oh this... It's just... I fell from the bed in sleep.. hehe.." Pete lied with an awkward laugh, remembering last night's activities.

"How clumsy!" Amy rolled her eyes and decided to let it go. "Are we friends?"

"I..I'm not sure..."

"That means we're not."

"But you said I'm in your good book."*

"Oh..kay."

A good minute later Amy's gaze changed but Pete didn't see it in the dark.

"I'm starving." She placed her hands on her stomach.

"And I happened to bring some food." Pete smiles friendly.

"I want to get dressed first..." She touched the edge of her shorts.

"Take your time! I'll go to heat the food." Pete raised his hand to pat her head but didn't.

She smiled when he took his hand back and closed the door behind him.

.

[When she was five... She saw her kindergarten teacher getting harassed by a group of...]

Pete was going to the kitchen but after hearing the familiar masculine voice of the caller he came to stop near Khun. He glanced around in question and almost all of them signaled him to keep quiet.

[She was there... hiding in the classroom cabinet. She saw...]

Amy's Dad hesitated and everyone looked like they forgot how to breathe. It wasn't expected, even hard to accept.. They were hearing about Amy... Their little Amy!

[Those monsters caught her teacher. And my Amy was there.. watching everything... listening to all of the frightening shouts and cries..]

Vegas put his fist to his mouth, it would be a lie if he said he was not expecting something like this; still it was dreadful to imagine everything.

Pete placed his hand on ex-boss's  shoulder - a tear dropped down on Khun's face.

[That teacher managed to hide my little girl from those trashy monsters. But the incident was so... distressing for a five year old girl... It took her spirit...her light.
At first I was grateful to find her curled up in the cabinet, physically unharmed but... As the days went by we realized what we found was just a hollow.. an emotionless unlively body.]

"Then?"

[It still hurts to remember those times when she stopped talking. Doctors said she got traumatized by witnessing her teacher getting ra...
Anyways she didn't utter a word for months. I did everything a father can do for his child but the situation got worse, first she stopped talking then she gave up on sleeping.
The reason was nightmares that she was having.. unfortunately she can't even tell us about them..]

"She's had nightmares since childhood?"

Vegas sat straight and looked at Khun in surprise who was mirroring his expression.

[No it stopped after a few months probably a year.. but recently Angel, my son told me she's not getting enough sleep because of bad dreams.... so I went to consult with a doctor.. and learned that something must have triggered them but the question is what.!]

Both cousins looked at each other but didn't bring themselves to answer. Dad waits for a moment for Vegas to say something then sighed.

[It took us years to get her out of trauma and bring her back to life. Now she's there, high-spirited, living her life like any other college girl; with a bright future ahead.]

Khun felt the pain in his chest but his lips twitched to smile for some reason.

"What about Haphephopia?"

Vegas asked the same question again.

[It's a phobia that occurs after observing someone else go through a traumatic event. It's an intense fear of being touched.]

Everyone knew that already so no one got surprised to learn about that, except Nop who had never heard of it before.

[As I said the situation worsens. The nightmares which kept her awake for days made her so delusion that she started to live with constant fear. She wouldn't let us touch her or even come near her.
Obviously we were unaware about the phobia. I took her to many hospitals and met various doctors... I was so desperate but she got fed up.. even started to abhor hospitals along with me..]

He chuckled a little, then continued.

[..It hurts so much to see your baby in pain and not being able to do anything about it. All I wanted to do was hold my little girl in arms but...
In the end my son, Angelite proven to be a real angel in our lives. He cured Amy in a mysterious way.
Maybe her little mind accepted the fact that she's safe from her younger brother, his touches wouldn't burn her. On the opposite it was always her that went near to hold him.]

Dad stopped to breathe.

[Angel was a few months old, and it was kinda funny to see them both communicating without a word. She wouldn't talk; the other couldn't speak... As time went by, she became better...
We started to find her soundly sleeping on the floor near her brother's cradle. I used to watch her sleeping for hours but didn't dare to put her in bed.....]

Khun badly wanted to ask why but Pete covered his mouth.

[That one time her Mom tried and accidentally woke her up.. I vividly remember the tantrum Amy threw for touching her and my poor wife started to weep. Hahaha..]

Everyone listens to Dad's handsome laugh in awe. Seemingly on the other side of the line, he was trying to light up the mood while teasing his wife whose sniffing sound can be heard a little.

"What-what happened to that teacher?"

Khun accidentally asked and covered his mouth immediately, wishing his father-in-law didn't hear that..

[She got hospitalized but survived, even though after getting discharged she tried to commit suicide a few times but luckily didn't die.]

Dad replied casually, leaving them astounded.

"And what happened to those... monsters?"

Vegas asked in hidden rage. If they are still alive then he will personally go to..

[Police caught them within a week and I personally made sure those pieces of trash pay the price.... double fold.]

Another casual reply came but the mafia people were smart enough to get the meaning behind those simple words. All of them looked at each other in shock but only Vegas felt amused to learn that.

"Thank you Sir! And don't worry I'll take good care of her."

Vegas was saying and felt a heat of gaze on him so he looked up, for a jiffy his eyes widened to find Amy leaning against the wall, both her arms and feet crossed. As their dark eyes met she shifted her gaze.

Khun turned his neck to look in the line of Vegas' vision and was taken aback to see Amy standing at the corner of the wall. She was busy staring at the wall as if she was seeing it for the first time.

Vegas didn't take long to make some excuses and hung up.

Suddenly Amy becomes the center of everyone's attention. She was wearing loose pants with oversized double shirts. Her bangs brushed sideways and the hair tied in a side braid.

She clicked her tongue to see a brownish stain on her pastel wall. Khun blinked as he knew where that stain came from, unconsciously he rubbed his damaged knuckles. Only if she knew that her pretty boy threw a bloodied punch on the wall.*

She put on the slippers and went to the bathroom. No one knew what to do or how to react. Pete was the first to move and went to the kitchen.

She took her time to brush her teeth twice and used a generous amount of face wash. She wipes her hands and face with a towel and goes out.

Her wet bangs were poking her eyes but she didn't know what to do about them. She rubbed her eyes and walked towards the couch.

Khun patted the seat beside him but she ignored him and sat on the other end of the couch.

Khun flushed to feel insulted and lean forward to shoot scornful glares. As for Vegas.. he put on his signature smirk and tilted his neck to irritate Khun some more and didn't stop until he set his crazy brother on fire.

Pete watched his psycho partner from the kitchen who was sitting in the middle of Khun and Amy. Apparently, Vegas looks so happy to be the third wheel between future lovers.

"Hi!" Amy placed her elbow on the armrest.

"Uh... Hey!"

"I DM'd you." Amy smiled shyly.*

"The one that looks like a code?" Vegas couldn't help but scoff.

"Haha yeah.. I was in a hurry" She mumbled "And I knew you would get that." She declared and Vegas cleared his throat to hide the fact he got Ace to decipher that code.*

"Thanks brother."

"For what?"

"For every.."

"Don't! Every time you say 'thanks for everything' you try to walk out of our lives." Vegas complains while mimicking Amy's sweet tone in the middle. "Listen carefully! I want you.. to not be grateful to me. At all. Are we clear?" He ordered pointedly.

"Hahaha you're funny." She hit his arm playfully while laughing.

"Excuse me! I'm also here!" Khun raised his hand to get the attention of two happy people.

"So?"

"What you mean so! Talk to me too." Khun leans forward to look at Amy.

"Why would we?" Vegas raised an arrogant brow.

"Dear cousin! Don't test my patience!" Khun whispered to Vegas darkly.
"Hey Amy! You can talk about something I can understand or at least know about..." He held the Vegas nape and forced him to lean forward so that he could tell that to Amy, directly.

Amy's mouth fell open, she slapped Khun's hand away from the Vegas nape. Khun ouch-ed to feel the stingy pain and started to blow on his hand.

Vegas was about to do something when Pete came in time to save his crazy ex-boss who never missed a chance to infuriate his psycho cousin.

"Here!" Pete held out a bowl to Amy.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of food but when she looked into the bowl her face dropped.

"Porridge?" She scrunched her nose.

"Yes because you..." Pete opened his mouth to explain but stopped to see her disappointed.

Then he glanced at Khun who opened his mouth to say something and got interrupted.

"Eat it for now.. tomorrow I will treat you to everything you want." Vegas took the bowl, blew on the spoon and half forced Amy to open her mouth to eat it.

She made a face to taste the salty liquid. She almost lost her appetite to see the unsavoury food.

"Can I have an empty bowl?"

"Yeah sure." Pete walked back to the kitchen.

"Oh and a spoon too." She called behind him.

When Pete came back she poured half the porridge into the other bowl and held out to Vegas.

"What?"

"Have it!"

"No I'm fine."

"You had a pretty deep cut on your lips, I bet you couldn't eat anything without wincing in pain..." She was saying and Vegas' hand goes up to touch the wound. Khun turned his neck to look at the depth of the cut to judge whether it should be taken seriously or not.

"It has zero spices but it's edible. And it won't hurt, believe me." Amy smiled to encourage, but the smile reminds Pete of a salesgirl.

"Humph!" Khun crossed his arms "Hey Pete she's trying to sell your porridge for free of cost." He exposed his beautiful Amy who just grin in reply.

Vegas took the bowl for two reasons; one to appreciate Amy's thoughtfulness for not asking him why his face looked so wrecked, two to make Khun jealous because Amy didn't offer him.

.

"You didn't sit with me. You are not talking to me. You didn't ask me if I had eaten anything the whole day or not. You're not even looking at me. What am I supposed to take that as...?" Khun counted on his fingers then turned around to face her.

"I'm planning to behave like this for a while because I'm mad at you." Amy replied matter-of-factly.

"Mad at me! But why? Did I do something wrong?"

"You were shouting at me earlier. Even cornered me hostilely.." Amy made a pout.

For a moment Khun just stared at her then the corner of his lips twitched.

"So.. exactly how long are you going to sulk?" Khun asked charmingly.

"Till I forget..."

"And when will that be?"

"By the morning I guess.."

"Very well." Khun nodded in agreement, because she has all the rights to be mad at me. He too regretted his own actions. He accidentally flipped at the wrong time, especially now that his father-in-law explained everything, he felt disappointed by himself.

"What the... AMY!!" Vegas exclaimed in shock.

He was blowing on the hot liquid before putting it in his mouth. He turned his neck and found Amy gulping all the porridge directly from the bowl.

"Relax bro.. I just couldn't enjoy this tasteless thing slowly. Now that it's gone I'm relieved." She wiped her lips using the back of her hand "Also I don't want to depreciate Peter." She whispered to Vegas and went to the kitchen.

Ting tong!

"Brother Pol can you get the door please!" Amy said and walked into her bedroom.

Pol opened the door and came back with two large pizza boxes.

"Who ordered these?" Arm came to help Pol and asked.

Pol shrugged, Pete shook his head.

"I did." Amy raised her hand showing a credit card between her fingers.
"My treat. Enjoy!" She smiled and put the card in her pants pocket.

.

After dinner, Amy asked Vegas to stay for the night, even clinging to his arm to make him stay.

In the end Nop went back to the Minor mansion and both Vegas and Pete stayed.

Khun was excited in the anticipation of a sleepover but his dream almost shattered when Amy asked him to go back to his own house with a poker face.

But Khun shamelessly proved that he can be a little mean and selfish to get what he wants... He tried to make a deal with the house's owner. He told Amy that he will not give her his lecture notes then she had to study a lot to cover two days worth of lessons by herself.

That's when reality hit her. She.. who was surprised to sleep for more than twelve hours got shocked to learn that she was out for one and a half days.

"Freaking hell! I slept thirty six hours!" Her jaw dropped open. "Can you even call that sleeping! I practically had a mini coma!!"

"Don't be so dramatic!" Khun rolled his eyes.

"Rich coming from you, first brother!" Vegas taunted in a cool voice.

"If you count the hours and days when you went by without getting any sleep... Thirty six hours are nothing." Khun solace her in his own crazy way.

Strangely that makes sense to her. She got the point and sighed in low spirit.

"What?" Khun asked to see her upset.

"I was supposed to call my little devil in twenty four hours. But now..." She looked worried "He probably went to Dad and told him everything." She stopped to sigh "Dad must be worried about me.."

"Don't worry, everything is under control. This morning I talked to Light and he wants you to call him back." Khun said and everyone looked at him in confusion.

"Light?"

"Your little brother.. Angel-light!"

"Oh you mean Angelite!" She smiled "Thanks!"

"And I talked to Mama, she too wants you to call her."

"Mama? Why would I call your Mama? I don't even have her number." Amy was genuinely puzzled.

First, Khun just found her adorable then he burst out laughing.

"I'm talking about your Mama, silly!" He said while wiping the wet corner of his eyes. "Plus I would never want my Mom to call you.. you're too young to visit her up above.." He pointed at the roof "..in heaven." And added with a tiny smile.

"Ohh... I didn't know that..." Amy exclaimed apologetically. She felt bad for not knowing about that.

"Hey! Cheer up! I'm okay! Good people die young so..." He shrugged off carelessly and went to sit in the middle of the couch, on purpose.

He hid his smile to see how everyone looked at each other after what he said. All of them were alive....

"So are we not... good people?" Pol muttered in his heavy voice.

"I don't know about you guys but I just returned from the gate of Heaven." Amy bragged and chuckled at her own joke; others just looked at her and felt relieved to see her alive.

.
.
.

Meanwhile in the Main Mansion.

Kinn entered his dad's room.

"Dad we need to talk!" Kinn said. He just got an unpleasant report from Big and without any delay he came to see his father..

"Khun Korn just took medicine so..." Assistant Chan speaks up but stops to see the serious look on the leader's face.

"What is it Kinn?"

"You tell me dad! What do you want from that girl?"

"Who are you talking about?" Khun Korn pretended to be oblivious.

"Dad!" Kinn pressed and clenched his fists to see a meaningful smile spreading across his father's face.

****

#NoHardFeelings

____

Note:

46. Confessions!

49. #TeamTankhun

75. Bon appetit

89. Her... Escape Plan!

90. Mirthless smile ):)

95. Tragic Heroine...

96. Demoniac Khun!

****

"Hello my beautiful readers!
Did you like the chapter?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 549 24
The sequel to Life Changes, if you have not read the first story I recommend you do so you will understand this one. This story takes off a year afte...
5.3K 171 6
30 years after Chang Jia Han and Birdy took different paths, they meet. Feelings long hidden, resurfaced on BIRDY's Point of View. A YNEH FF I DO NOT...
104K 4.2K 24
After S.M. gets a new CEO, all idols are treated with respect and as humans. The new CEO reaches out to Kris, Luhan, and Tao offering them to return...
149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...