ONLY ON CAMERA | JUDE BELLING...

By s4dgirlszn

In Which, Harmony Simmons agrees to a six month contractual Pr stunt with Jude Bellingham. More

𝑢𝑡𝑳𝒀 𝑢𝑡 π‘ͺ𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨
001.
002.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
057.
058.
059.
060.
061.
062.
063.
064.
065.
New book!
SEQUEL

003.

20.9K 481 663
By s4dgirlszn

CHAPTER THREE
THE WORST PERSON I'VE EVER MET!

INSTAGRAM

Harmony.s
Dortmund, Germany

LIKED BY CENTRALCEE AND OTHERS

Harmony.s 🇩🇪

View comments

username girl what are you doing in Germany 😭

username I swear you go to the most random places

username Germany?

username you're really living life girl

username omg pls tell me you're filming your germany trip. We need a new vlog!!

username business trip 👀?
Harmony.s perhapsssss

Madelineargy bring me back a pretzel
Harmony.s I'll try my very best

username girlies catching FLIGHTSSSSS

— HARMONY —

"NERVOUS?" Aaliyah asks me as we walk into the restaurant where the meeting was taking place. I  still think there's a chance of us being kidnapped, whilst Aaliyah's chill. No worries at all.

"Yes. This could end up like the taken movie." I huff as we stop at the entrance of the restaurant, where the front desk is.

"You're so dramatic." Aaliyah laughs.

"Hi ladies can I help you?" The woman at the front desk asks. Her German accent thick.

"Yes please, we're here under the booking for Michael? Michael Fischer?" I recite. Doing just as Michael had instructed me to do.

"Of course, that is your table right over there." The lady points out.

We both thank her kindly before walking to our reserved table. I feel sick with nerves as I approach. I really don't know what I've gotten myself into. But it was too late to turn back now.

"Michael?" I greet wearily.

He looks up with a smile. A charming one that feels welcoming.

"Hi miss Simmons." He stands to his feet shaking my hand. He then holds his hand out for Aaliyah.

"I'm Michael Fischer." The German man introduces.

"Hi, I'm Aaliyah fields." Aaliyah smiles politely.

"Please ladies, take a seat." Michael encourages.

We do so, Michael joining us at the table.

"Jude will be here in twenty minutes. I just wanted to debrief you about the contract, what it includes and our reasoning for doing this and choosing you." He explains, pulling out some documents from his brief case.

"Jude is a talented young man by far. We just feel as his Pr team that he is in the news too much about his outside life rather than his achievements. We want him to be talked about positively, rather than be snapped with different girls everyday."

I nod as I listen. Jude's name did come up a lot in the news. Especially the daily mail. He was quite the playboy. Seen with a different girl each day. Always in some type of scandal.

"We feel, giving off the illusion that Jude is in a nice committed relationship will not only keep him under the radar a little but also allow him to be taken more seriously. For his achievements to be recognised more than his social life activities."

"Now. Starline management chose you as the girl within this Pr stunt because you're exactly who we need. The perfect type of girl. As we know you are quite well known. An influencer, YouTuber and stylist. You have quite the following yourself. Almost as much as Jude."

"You're loved by the masses. This is the kind of attention we need Jude to have. Positive attention."

"If you are willing to do this. Jude's career will change for the better. Of course a decision doesn't have to be made right now. But it's something for you to think about." Michael smiles.

I slowly nod, digesting all of the information that's being thrown at me.

I look over to Aaliyah who nods eagerly with her eyebrows raised.

He then walks in. Sunglasses on, phone in his hand. White shirt, silver chain around his neck. Black cargo's. White air maxes.

Lifting his sunglasses from his eyes and slotting them into his back pocket he spots Michael instantly. Confidently walking over to the table.

He makes eye contact with me as he sits down. No words uttered my way. Incredibly rude. Instead he shakes Michael's hand as he sits. Man spreading.

"I'm here." He states. Obviously unbothered.

"Good to see you again Jude." Michael smiles.

"I've filled you in on our proposition. This is harmony. The girl we think would be perfect for this agreement." Michael introduces.

Jude's eyes find mine. I'm already flashing him an unimpressed look from how he approached the table without greeting me or Aaliyah. Wasn't like he hadn't seen me. We literally made eye contact.

He doesn't speak. He simply nods his head at me as his greeting. His eyes still locked onto mine. Clearly trying to look cool but failing. Instead he looks like an asshole.

"Are you mute?" I blurt out causing Aaliyah to look at me sternly. Kicking me under the table.

I'm very blunt. I say anything and everything that's on my mind. Especially when I think someone's being rude.

Jude simply glares at me. Turning to Michael and ignoring my question. It was a valid one if I do say so myself.

"Gotta say Mike. You did good. She's not that bad looking." He smirks. Again. Rude.

Michael is clearly uncomfortable as he looks between us.

"I see they don't teach you manners over here then." I cross my arms over my chest. Infuriated by his smugness already.

"Relax darling, I'm joking. You're very gorgeous." He looks me up and down. He is definitely use to making women swoon, but I'm not the one. It's only been 5 minutes and I already find him insufferable.

I roll my eyes. Aaliyah however is trying not to laugh. She's loving all of this. Sucker for drama she is.

"Harmony, I'll give you a few days to think over the offer. Here's the contract. Give it a read. Keep it confidential. We can't risk the press getting their hands on it. We can meet on Monday morning, so you can let us know your decision." Michael tells me.

"Okay." I nod with a polite smile. It drops the minute I see Jude smirking at me.

"Will he be there?" I point my finger at him.

He chuckles as he looks at his phone.

"You don't need to worry sweetheart. I'll be there." He winks.

I pull a disgusted face.

"Great." I mutter under my breath, standing up. Aaliyah following suit.

"Nice to meet you." I hold my hand out for Michael. He shakes it telling me he'll see me Monday.

"Bye." I direct dryly, to Jude.

"See you later, angel." He smugly smirks at me. Makes me feel sick. Like literally, I'm close to vomiting all over the floor.

I ignore him grabbing the contract and walking out with Aaliyah. Jude watching me leave with a grin.

"He is gorgeous as fuck!" Aaliyah smiles as we walk down the road.

"He's rude as fuck. And full of himself." I correct. How anyone found a man with that kind of attitude attractive, was beyond me.

"Agreed. But he's still pretty." Aaliyah playfully nudges me.

"Who cares. He's probably the worst person I've ever met." I huff. He really was.

— first few chapters
may be a little boring
for you guys because
nothings really happening
yet. Sorry about that!
Promise it'll get more
exciting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 11.5K 42
What happens when two lost souls find each other? What happens when Jazmine runs? Did Drake and Jasmine meet by fate? How will things turn out? When...
162K 968 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
7.1K 249 6
Madeline Catton Cousin to Felix and Venetia, her father is half brothers with their father. You've probably hear of Felix's cousin.....yeah that one...
180K 12.5K 32
Jungkook's pov He's ruthless. He's my new boss. And he's used to getting what he wants. I'm drunk when I send my job application to Kim Taehyung. "It...