Forever In Your Eyes...

By Forever2006K

"Y-you" "Ellie I promise I will never hurt you but I can't lose you" Elliana Swan was Isabella Swans younger... More

Cast
0.1
0.2
*Minor Characters Added*
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
The end

2.8

1.8K 31 1
By Forever2006K

Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed them most? What did they know? Our search for witnesses began with a trip to Virginia, Mystic Falls

As Kayden drove the rental car through Virginia they were relieved when they finally came across a sign that said they had reached Mystic Fallas, "are you ready to face them?" Kayden asked as he looked over at her slightly.

Elliana looked back to him, "Honestly no" this make Kayden look back over at her, "I mean don't get me wrong but I have no idea who were looking for" she explained as they started to drive into town.

Elliana found herself fidgeting with the ring Alec gave her, she quickly pulled it off her finger and shoved it into her jack pocket. Kayden frowned slightly as he saw the action but knew it was justified seeing how he betrayed her. Lightly he took her hand into his and gave it a small squeeze  before looking back to the road only to swerve off of the road when he saw a person laying in the road.

"Ellie?!? Are you okay?!" Kayden gasped out as he looked over the girl frantically.

Looking back over towards the road she saw the person was gone, "what the hell was that?!" She asked desperately as she watched the woods.

Elliana froze when she saw something move, he gave a questionable look before she quickly threw open the door and ran out into the surrounding woods, she turned in a slow circle as Kayden came running behind her. After hearing movement above them they moved to be back to back as they watched the surrounding forest.

"Well well well, what do we have here" Elliana looked up to see a brown haired man staring back at her a few feet away from her.

He stood before her as a woman with brown hair and green eyes walked closer to Kayden, Kayden pulled Elliana closer to himself as he tried to protect her. The woman watched them with a small smile as the two circled them like hungry predators, they kept glancing at Elliana as if she weren't real.

"Are you Elliana?" The man asked as he traced her jaw with his pointer finger, Kayden growled lowly as he pulled Elliana impossibly closer, "we heard you were looking for the- Virginia or New Orleans coven" Elliana felt her face drop at his words.

"You- you know of the covens?"

The woman smiled as she got in Elliana's face, "you could say that" she said smugly before reaching out and snapping her neck making Kayden let out a yelp and he watched her go limp.

Before he could do anything the man jabbed a syringe into his arm, the world slowly started to turn around him as he desperately tried to hold onto Elliana as his body collided with the ground. He watched the duo above them watch with small smirks before he closed his eyes.

🌘🌑🌔

Elliana was the first to register the sound of someone talking around them, "are you sure they are the ones?" A male asked.

"They are going to war with the Volturi and are looking for help, I'm sure it's her" a woman said softly but you could hear the aggravation in her tone.

Elliana cracked her eyes open slightly but immediately closed them when she heard footsteps approaching them. She felt slightly warm hands gingerly cup her face, no sound was made when the hands traced over Victoria and Riley's bite marks.

"You can open your eyes little one" a softer manly voice spoke up as he brushed some hair from her face.

Elliana hesitated making another man further away from them chuckle lightly, "Nicklaus please" the man over her said in a stern tone.

Finally after Elliana decided they weren't a threat she slowly opened her eyes only to meet a man that looked very sophisticated and dignified with his brown hair with hazel brown eyes. She looked over his face as another man walked over the them, he had curled dirty blond hair and dark blue-green eyes that contrasts with his pearl-white skin and was well-built. Her eyes flicked between the two making the blue eyed man smirk slightly to himself. The brown haired man above her moved away from her making her realize she was laid out on a bed. She frowned slightly to herself as she shuffled away from the two, the dirty blond was quickly on the bed before he moved to straddle her waist and pin her arms down.

"Nicklaus!" The burnet scolded as he watched her struggle under him.

He moved his face down with a smirk as he ran his nose along the side of her neck, "for someone who's half vampire you smell so human" he said with a husky tone and a British accent that carried around the room.

Elliana struggled a bit more before she snarled at him, baring her fangs, making the man smile down at her. He moved to pin her arms above her head with one hand as the other traced her jawline, "haven't you wondered why Alec calls you his mate yet you don't feel the same pull towards him?" This question made her stop moving and look up at him confused.

"W-what? How do you-"

"How do I know that? Because your like me darling"

As he finished his words he barred his fangs and she watched his face contort to look like hers, her mouth opened slightly in shock.

"Welcome to Mystic Falls love"

🌘🌑🌔

Elliana watched his with wide eyes as they heard the downstairs door open, Nicklaus groaned lightly before he climbed off the girl and stuck his hand out to her. Slowly she took his hand as both men moved to be on either side of her, they quickly moved about the halls until they came across a grand staircase. They stoped at the top as a few more people stood near the door, one boy looked up and used his super speed and ran up the stairs. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and looked to be in his late teens as a a beautiful and very attractive 16 year old girl walked out of one of the downstairs rooms, she had light blond hair, light blue eyes, full lips, and pale light skin.

A slim, tall (but not towering), and muscled, with classic high cheekbones, dark brown hair which was gelled and combed over, and had deep green eyes "Look we're not here to cause trouble—"

"We're not?" A raven haired, piercing blue eyes and fair skin with olive undertones, man asked sarcastically.

"We're not Damon, we just wanna see if you've found two teens that have gone missing"

"What makes you think we've seen something?"  Klaus asked with a smug look, "Elijah, have you seen anything" he asked rhetorically.

The man now known as Elijah smiled down at the girl behind them before he looked forward again, "no I don't believe I have, Kol, Rebecca have you seen them" Kol smirked down at Elliana who shifted slightly as she grew uncomfortable under his gaze.

"It might help if you could provide names or faces" Rebecca said with a smirk as Kol took Elliana's hand and smirked down at her.

"It was two teens on girl one boy and apparently they were looking for our 'coven' what ever the hell that means" the raven hair man spoke.

Kol picked Elliana up with his arms wrapped around her waist, she let out a small yelp as he rushed her down the stairs, "do you mean her?" The boy asked with a smirk as his siblings groaned out as he had ended the bargaining before it even began.

Elijah and Klaus quickly descended the stairs with sinister looks, "you didn't turn them did you?!" The burnet asked loudly.

Klaus rolled his eyes, "take her to the boy will you" without another word Kol picked her up again and ran back up the stairs and down the hall.

He stoped when he got to a door and heard someone breathing on the other side, "relax darling he's still his mangy self, we wouldn't want to hurt the Volturi's little mate" Kol said with a smug grin.

Kol opened the door and walked her in before he disappeared out the door, Elliana looked back briefly to the door. When she heard his faint heartbeat on the other side she looked back around the room but stoped then her eyes landed on Kayden, he was sprawled out on the bed with his mouth hung open.

Elliana walked over to the bed before she started to shake the boy, "Kayd wake up, please" she whispered as she managed to roll him over onto his side.

Slowly his eyes fluttered open and he gave a small yawn, he looked around the room in a slight daze but quickly snapped out of it when he saw Elliana's concerned expression.

"Ellie what's wrong?" He asked softly before he looked around the room in shock, "and where the hell are we?!" He whispered yelled.

"We found the Mystic Falls coven" she explained, "well I think we did" Kayden watched her with wide eyes.

He slowly started to smile at their accomplishment but froze when he didn't seem to remember how they found them after they were knocked out, "how did they find us?"

"I haven't really talked to them yet, but-" Elliana said softly but froze when a gust of wind came up behind them and grabbed both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.2K 25
Freya Swan is simply the other Love but what a Love it is. What happens when Freya Swan moves with her sister Isabella Swan to her Father in Forks an...
64.6K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
234K 8.2K 61
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲 Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabella to live with their father, Charlie Swa...
202K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...