Daddy Issues ~ Sebastian Stan...

By beanstalkbaddie25

Dark! Sebastian Stan x OC/AU -- "๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ... More

โ˜พAuthor's Noteโ˜ฝ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
!A/N!
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
a/n
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue

52.

906 32 20
By beanstalkbaddie25

A/N: So.... This is the last chapter of this story😭😭😭😭

First off, I wanna thank all of you who have been there since the first day of this(which was over a year ago😭) and the peeps who joined thought out. Thank you for being such a supporting and encouraging audience. I'm truly grateful for each and every one of you guys. 

To all those who read, commented, and voted, I love you, my children, 😘😘😘

Without further ado, the last chapter of Daddy Issues, chapter 52 everyone

[One hour ago]

 Time in the basement almost came to a stop after Downey and Dr. Ruffalo. You sat on a chair, looking around the room while Ashley paced around the room, trying to pack bags. 

"How long have you known about this?" You asked Ashley. 

"Known about what?" She stopped stuffing the bag. 

"This" You pointed around you. "All of this,"

"I've been working for Mark for almost 15 years now," And she continued to secure all the bags. "They only did that because they were trying to protect you, you know," She blurted out. "They begged him to leave Frank and return or move somewhere safe, but he refused. I was still a trainee when it happened, but I remember how much they changed after." She dropped the bag and walked to you. "I don't like that we painted over the image you had of your father, I know he was the best father you could ever ask for.  We just want you to know the truth about what kind of man he was, not hurt the image you had of him as your dad." She placed a hand on your shoulder, comforting you. "Just know, we're all here for you, all of us, for you and your mom." She smiled, wiping the tears that ran down your cheek. 

"I'm sorry," You looked down. "I shouldn't have said all those things about you guys."

"Angry gets the best of us sometimes," She shrugged her shoulders before walking back around the table. 

You stay quiet, trying to wrap your head around everything Sebastian told you and what Downey just told you. You tried to think back to how your father used to be. All those happy memories were now turning blue and sad. 

"Stay here, lemme check who that is," Ashley said as she walked up. Did someone ring the bell or something? How long was I zoned out? 

"Liz?" You heard Ashley's faint voice before hearing two sets of footsteps rushing down the stairs. 

"Almina!!!" You turned towards the voice you haven't heard in a while.

"Lizzy!" You got up and rushed to your friend, pulling her into a tight hug. "Oh my god! What happened to you? Where were you? How can you just leave us hanging like that? Oh my god! Look at you! What happened?" You bombarded her with questions, seeing her homeless person look, with her dirty stiff clothes, messy hair, and restlessness written all over her face. 

"I'll tell you everything but you need to first sit down." She firmly gripped your shoulder and sat you down. 

"Why?" You furrowed your eyebrows, looking at the sisters. 

"The warehouse that Downey and Mark went to, was attacked. Simu, Bettany, and Sebastian were all there while it happened."

"Sebastian?" Your heart dropped at the news. "I-is he okay?" Your voice got caught in your throat.

"He's okay, just a bit beaten up, but he can walk it off," She waved it off. "But, um-" she turned to Ashley. "The thing is that- the attack it- it was by, um, it was Ryan." She looked down. 

"Ryan?" You asked. Were you supposed to know who they were talking about? The only Ryan you knew was your best friend Ryan. Wait! What? "Ryan as is-"

"Yes." She still kept her head down. "Her, Scarlet, and Aaron-"

"Scarlet and Aaron?" You looked around, seeing the pictures of the two with another woman.

"They've been working with this woman, Margarita-"

"The vodka woman?" Wasn't she who Sebastian was talking about? 

"What?" The sisters said in unison. 

"Sebastian's ex-girlfriend, right?" You looked at them. 

"Yeah, but listen-" Lizzy went to explain how the vodka lady took over after Grillo was taken. Apparently, she got in touch with Scarlet and Aaron and tried to brainwash Ryan into joining them to harm Sebastian, seeing that she was the closest person to him. 

"That doesn't make any sense," You shook your head. "Why would they need Ryan? Also why the fuck would Ryan turn on her own dad?" 

"Ryan's been getting texts from Sebastian for quite some time now, but just after a few months did she actually respond back. Which would have been fine, but when I looked into it, I found out that a few weeks before you guys met Sebastian for the first time, she went to Chicago-"

"To her workshop-" You interrupted. It was the second time she went to out of state for a workshop. It happened a few after the Halloween party.

"No, Scarlet took her to meet Margarita, and once she was back, she all of a sudden was interested to meet her long-lost father?"  Ashley held Liz when she sensed her tone change. "She didn't really care that much at first, but after Scarlet told her about Sebastian and you, she started visiting Margarita more often."

"Me and Sebastian?" 

"Yeah, I still don't understand why, but-" She looked at her watch, "We don't have much time, we have to go," She turned to Ashley, and the two started to walk away. 

"Woah! Woah! Hold up! Where are you guys off to?" You got up, following them. 

"To the warehouse- You stay here." She pointed her finger before walking away. 

"No! Liz!" You grabbed her arm, "I have to come, I have to see Sebastian, please!" You pled, hoping your teary eyes would convince her to let you come with her. 

"Ugh! Fine!" She sighed, rolling her eyes. 

The three of you quickly got into Ashley's car and drove down to the warehouse.

"Wait, where were you all this time?" You asked Lizzy as Ashley drove you guys. 

"Scarlet was getting suspicious of me and had someone following me, so I had to lay low, and I couldn't tell you, guys, because I know she'll find out and I couldn't risk her finding out that I was trying to find out what was happening between her and Margarita." She explained. 

"And what were you saying about Scarlet and Aaron?" 

"Right, they are married honey... Have been for a while now," She shrugged her shoulders.

"Like while I was-"

"Yeah," She sighed. 

"Ew," You shook as goosebumps erupted all over your skin. But it all made sense now, the Mr. Brit on her contact, and how she would keep asking you about how you guys were doing when you dated him. 

"Oh my god!" Ashley gasped as we reached the warehouse, which was now covered with grey smoke and fire with a lot of people fighting around it.

You quickly got down, scared about what might happen to Sebastian. You spotted someone similar to Sebastian and were about to walk toward them when you felt a hot hand grab your wrist.

"Al?" You turned around to see Ryan standing there. She didn't look like her normal self, she had leather pants with biker gear on, a leather jacket over her black tank top, and a helmet in her hand.

"Ryan! You-"

"Al, what are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be here!" You can sense the nervousness in her voice as she looked around before looking at you, dropping her helmet as she walked towards you.

"Why are you doing this?" You tried to push back your tears. "He is your dad, he didn't do anything bad to you, but you want-"

"He took you away!" She yelled, stopping you. 

"What?" You yanked your hand away from her. 

"He took you away from me! You were supposed to be mine, you are supposed to fall in love with me, not him. Mine!" She yelled as she stepped closer to you. Her hands slithered their way around your face. "I was supposed to be your endgame, Al. We're meant to be." 

"Ryan," You held her hand that was holding your face. "I love you too, sweetie... But not like that." You pulled her hands off your face. "I- I can't love you like that. I- I'm so sorry, but I love Sebastian." You held her hands in yours.

"Wha-" Her smile dropped.

"I'm so sorry, Ry. I really am, I wish there was something I could do about this, but-"

"Yes, there is, leave him and be with me." She held your hands, giving them a light squeeze. "I'm much better than he can ever be. I can be whatever you want me to be. I'll get you whatever you want." Her grip tightened a bit more. "Don't you remember how perfect we are for each other? The promise that we made? That we would be with each other forever. You told me that after our first fight. You told me we were meant to be." Her grip was almost unbearable. 

"Ry- Ryan, you're hurting me." You winced, trying to twist your hands out of her grip. 

"I- I'm so-" She pulled away. 

"I promised to stay by your side no matter what, as your best friend and number one supporter, Ryan. I didn't mean it any other way." You rubbed the reddened area. 

"No," Ryan shook her head. "You're like this because of HIM! The only way you'll be with me is if that son of a bitch dies," She sniffs, pulling out a gun and walking towards Sebastian.  

"What!?" You gasped, "No!" You turned around and ran after Ryan. You pulled her away from his as she bashed the back of her gun on the back of his head. 

You looked down at the gun near your feet, picking it up. You looked up at Ryan, before looking back at the gun. I wanted to throw it away. I had to throw it away, but why couldn't I? 

"Shoot him, Al. He isn't worth your love," Ryan tried to get close to you.

"Stay back." You shook as you pointed the gun at her. 

"Don't! Almina! Please! Just listen to me!" Ryan raised her hands as she took cautious steps closer. You felt your hands shake as the gun stayed pointed toward her, slowly slipping away. This can't be happening, you prayed, slightly dropping the angle on the gun. Your eyes stayed locked on her as her hand reached for something behind her. 

"I'm sorry, Ryan." You cried, seeing the knife in her hand being pointed at Sebastian. "I'm so sorry," You wailed as you pulled the trigger, freeing the bullet from the gun as it pierced through Ryan's stomach.

You dropped the gun as Ryan's body fell to the ground. The blood ran down the side of her body and pooled around her. You felt your knees give up at the sight. You pulled your legs closer to you as you cried. You just shot your best friend. Your best friend who was trying to kill her own father. Your best friend who was trying to kill Sebastian. Just because you loved him? Kill him? 

"Mina," You felt Sebastian's fingers graze your back. You turned back seeing him laying there with his hand reaching out for you. You quickly scrambled to him, pulling him to you. 

"Seb!" You turned him around, pulling him to your lap. "Seb, wake up baby!" You tried slapping his cheek. "Seb, I'm here, look! You don't have to wait anymore, I'm right here! Baby, please wake up!" You cried holding his unconscious body close to you. "I love you, Sebastian," You kissed his cheek, wiping the hair off his forehead as you pulled him closer. 

"I love you."

The End.

AHHHHHH IT'S OVER!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭 The epilogue will be up in a few days! Don't worry! I won't leave you guys hanging like that. 

Also, please tell me at least one person got the inside-out reference. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.2K 27
"What do you want to watch?" He asked, looking up at me. I stared into his steel blue eyes. "I-uh." I stuttered. "Do I make you nervous...Doll?" Seb...
21.8K 902 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
65K 843 24
A few (A lot) of one-shots of Sebastian and some of his characters. There will be "*" for every smut chapter. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! Just tryna help m...
641K 12K 55
โ› i've been looking so long at these pictures of you that i almost believe that they're real โœ [ social media ] [ sebastian stan x oc ]