Eternal love

By sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... More

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Chapter # 6 💫

2.4K 160 240
By sundas1705

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Hope you are doing well.

Another early update.

But next one will be on time, means Thursday.

Almost 9.5k words so I need more love from you.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

Enjoy the update.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

چھوڑ جانا بھی مسئلہ ، واپس آنا بھی مسئلہ
اور دل لگی کرکے نا جتانا بھی مسئلہ
تم سے محبت کی بات تو چھوڑو
اور تم سے آنکھیں ملنا بھی مسئلہ
میرے ہر مسئلے کا حل بھی تم ہو
پر تمہیں یہ بتانا بھی مسئلہ۔۔۔

Chodh Jana bhi maslaa, wapis ana bhi maslaa
Aur Dil lagi Karke na jatana bhi masla
Tumse mohabbat ki baat toh choro
Aur tumse ankhein milana bhi maslaa
Mere har masle ka hal bhi tum ho
Par tumhain yeh batana bhi masla

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Mannat tried her best to avoid Murad and Sanam for the next whole week. She was So confused and paranoid by his words but she promised herself that she won't let her stupid heart betray her again.

The atmosphere of Hamdani House is also not pleasant as the elders got to know about what happened at the party and to say they were angry and shocked was an understatement.

But there is something else that was bothering Mannat as she looked at the garden from the kitchen window.

Two days ago, she had noticed Sanam crying in the backyard over the phone and how she was extra edgy around the family during meals, or sometimes she will skip leaving Murad alone under examining gazes.

Hadiya beghum and Mirza Sahab apologized to her for what happened at the party and everyone else try to be polite towards her.

Even when Mannat discussed it with her phupho and they tried their best to engage her in conversations and all.

Nothing helps, Mannat knew she shouldn't be worried for her, but people's taunts and cruel words can bruise anyone's soul. All she knows is that Sanam and Murad went somewhere for a meeting.

"Manna... Bacha come here,"

The sudden call by her father grabs her attention, she wiped her hands on the kitchen towel and put the vegetables away so she can cook later as she was making all the dishes that Jannat listed this morning saying she is craving everything and wanted it only made by her sister's hands.

"Coming, Baba,"

Hollering back, she immediately put the cutting board and knife away. Turn off the stove and then went out where the whole Hamdani family was present.

It was after ages that they are together enjoying and laughing on a weekend. It was a relief but there is always a pinch in her heart when his absence during these moments remind her why he hates her.

Shaking her head at the wandering thoughts and gulping the raw emotions Mannat just sat beside her sister smiling.

"Jannat and Mannat... I want to tell you both something,"

They looked at their father with a confused look but nodded curiously, while everyone else smiled secretly because they know except the twins.

"Ji, Baba,"

"You both made me so proud. Either academic or professional. You both aced it, your internships were so profitable and successful for the company. It's a boost to my pride and our company,"

Both girls looked at each other with big smiles and twinkling eyes, then moved to sit beside their father, holding each hand and squeezing it while he talked with a misty but proud look in his eyes.

"After talking with your supervisors, Shafiq Bhai and Appa... We made a decision that we wanted you both to join the company, Not as interns but as shareholders this time,"

"WHAT!"

"Baba- how- what?"

Everyone shook their heads and laughed at the very expected and predicted reaction that contrast with their personalities.

Mirza Sahab chuckled as he patted Jannat's head who was already bouncing in her seat beaming her Baba and husband who was looking very proud. While Mannat feel nervous but the hint of excitement was still present.

"It's long overdue. Now it's about time, we retired. Umer and Adam already handled everything. Murad- he made his own name. So why would our daughters stay at home and not show the world what they can do,"

"About damn time- I mean- good decision Baba,"

Umer rolled his eyes at his wife's poor acting skills while Mannat narrowed her eyes as Jannat give a sugary smile to them

"Yes, my child. So, as we have decided Jannat will handle the designing department with Umer and Mannat will handle the finance department with Adam as acting head because Appa wants him to focus on their business too,"

Jannat was the first one to react as she was squealing and jumping around hugging her family. While Mannat was still in shock, she looked between her Baba and bade Papa as they smiled at her.

"But Baba,"

"You deserve it, Manna. You worked so hard during your internship and so did Jannat. That's why I am giving you the posts... Not because you are my daughters. It's time you take care of your old man's burden. We are always there to guide and support you both, Umer and Adam will also help because Appa will stay a little bit longer with us... Their business is running smooth Alhamdulillah...,"

Umer and Adam smiled with proud smiles. Mannat looked at her family and with a nod of encouragement and smiles of adoration, she accepted it.

"Thank you, Baba... I would love to join our family business, with more responsibilities this time, I promise to give my best,"

"Me too...,"

Jannat also joined making everyone laugh, Mannat was hugging her Baba and Jannat hugged her aunt.

"Perfect... I will talk with my lawyer,"

Mirza Sahab kissed their forehead as Shameen beghum and Hadiya beghum congratulated them. But Umer was quick to tease his wife as they get busy in their bickering and Adam grinned mischievously.

"Chalo Bhai, esi baat pe muh meetha ho Jaye,"

"Ice cream!"

Together the twins, Umer and Hadiya beghum screamed making everyone chuckle at their craziness while Adam shake his head.

"Yes, ice cream,"

"Abhi layi main,"

Mannat immediately gets up before anyone else offers because she wants a moment to herself and she doesn't want anyone to feel concerned about her just because she is feeling nervous.

.............

A car was harshly parked that almost send her through the windscreen if not for her seatbelt but she gasped at the impact and looked at the man who was no less than a fire-breathing dragon as he pants heavily.

But before she get another chance to sigh in relief or thank her Lord to save her life, she heard a loud bang as he slammed it harder than he normally likes and march towards the house like he will kill whoever come his way.

Shaking her head and grumbling under her breath, her hands immediately flew to the seat belt and she quickly free herself to chase the man who looked angry like a predator who got his prey snatched from his hands.

"Murad! Suno toh yar, Ruk jao,"

When he didn't stop, nor did he listen to her whisper yelling, she cursed her heels and try to run faster as she wished that she won't trip over and die.

"MURAD!"

Another call was ignored as he walked with a tense posture, tighten muscles, and cracking knuckles as he fisted them with so much force while his mind resonated with the words that set him on fire.

'Murad, I want my son to marry your sister. I mean, Mirza Hamdani's daughter, Mannat. I want to send her a proposal for my elder son. Actually, he likes her very much,'

Getting a marriage proposal for his so-called wife was not on his agenda for today when he went to the meeting to avoid everyone, especially the one who got proposed in her absence.

"HOW DARE HE!"

The words barely escaped his grounded teeth as he cursed the old man and his stupid son for even thinking about it. He doesn't know why he didn't control his temper and stomp out of the restaurant but not before punching the so-called suitor who was smiling shyly at his father's words.

He even warned them that there won't be any marriage as his wife won't be marrying anyone.

The old man was embarrassed while the young man looked heartbroken at the revelation but Murad didn't get time to feel smug over it as he dashed out with Sanam chasing him as his anger only increased.

"Murad bloody stop man,"

"Murad-,"

Her words hang in the air as her mouth drops along the tray of creamy goodness that was carried by the girl who collided with the man who didn't see her in his rage.

"Ahhh,"

"SHIT!"

Her eyes went wide as she looked at the man who was now panting like he was close to losing his control while Murad's nostrils flared with frustration and his muscle got taut as he hold her in his arms, being quick to pull her away from the mess.

"I am sorry-,"

Mannat's eyes went to the pile of scattered bowls, spoons, and broken glasses, as she opened her mouth to apologize a roar stopped her words and she only get shocked at his reaction.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Murad, she didn't-,"

Sanam tried to help Mannat and pull her away but Murad pulled her closer as if they are breathing the same air. Sanam gulped taking a step back as she watched with astonishing expression while Murad was glaring at Mannat who then get confused by his words.

"Tum chahti kya ho Mannat Bibi? Marna chahti ho? You wanna die and give them another reason to hate me? Ya mujhe maarna chahti ho? AAJ BATA DO MUJHE KYA CHAHTI HO,"

"You are overreacting,"

Trying again to pull herself away from his hold, it felt like the more she tried to get away, the more he pulled her back and she was feeling things that she shouldn't with his proximity.

"OH AREN'T ITS ALWAYS ME! Dil Chahta ha pehle tumhare sab nakaam aashiqon ko Jaan se maaro tumhari nazro ke samne phir khudko azaad karlo. Na tumhare liye option rahe, na mere liye,"

"Murad stop it,"

Sanam again tried to stop it before he regretted his words but Mannat frowned as she stopped struggling and glared at him looking directly into his eyes as her back straightened and her body tensed with anger and frustration for this man.

"Mere aashiqon ki fikar karne ki zarorat Nahi ha apko. Ap apni azaadi Ka sochein, apni qaid aur nijaat Ka zimma Mera,"

"YOU!"

"MURAD BHAI!"

He felt like strangling her for not denying his accusations, but as he hissed at her with a vengeance and something else in his eyes, another voice grab their attention and they turned around to look at the whole family.

"MURAD!"

"Here comes your bodyguards... Khush ho jao,"

"I don't need bodyguards to protect myself, I am capable enough of handling your tantrums,"

His muscles tightened as he took another jibe at the woman in his arms hoping that it stinks but he was surprised when she didn't cower away and snap back with equal tension.

"Tum-,"

"What do you think you are doing here?"

"What do you think is happening Umer? Don't worry we are not discussing global warming or impeding doom of earth or this household if that's what you are worried about,"

Passing an uninterested gaze at his younger brother, he taunts with a smile that only angered his family while his hold loosens a little for a moment but then gets tight at the next voice that reaches his ears.

"Shut up and leave her hand-,"

"No Adam, you shut up... Jab bade baat karein toh Bache Nahi Bolte. Don't you know I am talking with the so-called elder daughter-in-law of this family? Rishte main tumse badi ha na tumhari Bhabhi... Haina Mannat, Right? my great, righteous parents?"

Adam's words and steps halted with those words as well as the shock that hit everyone. Shameen beghum was the first one to get back to her sense but like everyone, Murad didn't spare her too.

"Murad, what is this craziness?"

"What craziness? I am just stating facts. Isn't this your way of dealing with things? Forcefully and bitterly. This is what you all want right? For me to accept her as my wife. Toh us rishte ke hisaab se, Kisi ko haq Nahi ha miyan biwi ke darmiyan ane Ka,"

"He has lost his mind. Mannat come here,"

Just as he finished his words, everyone gasped at his statement while Shafiq Sahab scoff and moved to take Mannat hand but Murad immediately pulled her back to his body as he glared at his father.

"No, she won't. Today she will tell me what she wants or she won't go anywhere,"

His actions only angered his father who snapped bitterly at his son, but only get a similar reaction.

"Leave her hand Murad... or-,"

"Or what? Huh? Mister Shafiq Hamdani? What will you do? Slap me? Insult me? Threaten me? Abandoned me? Force me? Humiliate me? Throw me out of your house? Ek hi zindagi ha, kitni baar apne Ghar aur Dil se nikaleinge mujhe,"

"Jab tak tumhain aqal Nahi ati,"

He chuckled bitterly as he shook his head and the words keep escaping without control.

"Wo toh aa gayi thi. Bohat Saal pehle, ap logo ko nazar ate ate dair ho rahi ha,"

"Leave her hand or I will-,"

"Kill me? Wo bhi ap bohat pehle Kar Chuke ha Baba. Now you only have to bury me, one day. But I hope that you don't even get that chance because you don't deserve it,"

"DON'T TALK TO BABA LIKE THAT,"

Umer snapped at him with venom in his voice as he saw his father fallen expression but Murad was not in his sense, for the first time he was letting his venom out so he didn't hold back.

"THEN DONT MAKE ME TALK LIKE THAT,"

"She should have signed those divorce papers and after this, I will make sure she will and move on with someone better,"

"Over her every suitor bleeding dead body,"

Murad grunted the words as he glared at Umer and unintentionally pulled Mannat behind him which was not missed by their family who was witnessing it in shock.

But his words were only audible for Mannat who felt like someone took her breath away. As she was processing his words, the screaming jolted her out of her thoughts.

"Not if I kill you first,"

"Umer! Stop,"

Jannat and Hadiya beghum were quick to hold Umer who was glaring at his brother.

"Just leave her,"

Adam took a deep breath and took a little step ahead as he looked at Murad who turned his head at the request but he was not in the mood to compile.

"Apne qadaam wahi rok lo Adam... Warna main bhool jaoga ke tum mere Bhai ho. Phupho jaan Ka lihaz rehne do mujhe,"

"Murad. We can talk like adults,"

Knowing it was getting more intense Hadiya beghum asked him politely but Murad just shook his head.

"Have anyone in this house ever talked about anything like adults? It's only orders and commands. Yeh Ghar Nahi ha military Basecamp ha,"

"She doesn't deserve you, she deserves someone better. Someone who cares,"

"Usse toh pooch lo...,"

Umer scoffed at the taunt while everyone feel more on edge.

"Murad please beta,"

Mirza Sahab gulped as he looked between his daughter who was teary and then Murad who had a crazed look. Pleading with the man, he tried to make him understand.

Just as Murad opened his mouth to argue, her timid and shaky voice was enough to bring him back to his senses.

"Murad, please... It's hurting me,"

He looked at her teary eyes, his hold loosening as he lightly caressed her skin with his thumb but still hold her close as he whispered the words with fire in his eyes and passion in his voice.

"Lo choddh diya haath, lekin sirf haath. They want freedom For you, right Mannat? Toh dua Karna ke Murad ko mout aa Jaye kyu ke ab wohi tumhain azaadi aur nijaat dila Sakti ha,"

She looked at him taken aback, eyes wild with bewilderment, Heartbeat stammered, breathless, and feeling shambled with each claim he put on her unknowingly.

He was also looking into her eyes with unknown emotions weighing him down, he doesn't wanna admit that he felt jealous and territorial.

But he can't deny it, anyone, that when he saw her with Adam or someone else, it just set him on fire, a fire that he never experienced.

But what scared him, was another realization. It was not because they were trying to claim his wife, it was a part of the feeling. But the thought of her, with someone else made him berserk. Like he will go on a rampage if someone tries to take her, claim her and make her happy.

His eyes tried to convey his fears, pains, his insecurities while her wobbly lips and trembling body, tried to show him what she feels as her eyes shone with tears that reflect her worry, doubt, agony, and miseries.

But their moment was cut short when Umer spat again, this time his intention was to hurt and cut deep.

"Just go away from her life, she is not at fault. Why should she pay for your ungratefulness and stupid decisions? You left her, you left us. Why blame her for your hate?"

Murad took a moment to look away from Mannat who was barely breathing but he looked at Umer with a look that screams pain and mocking at the same time.

"I don't know about my decisions or hate for her. But I wish, pray, and hope that you won't feel stupid the day you know the reason for my ungratefulness and going away,"

"Oh please,"

"Keep practicing Umer Shafiq Hamdani, you will have to say it plenty of times in the future when you beg for forgiveness,"

"Like hell,"

"Definitely like hell,"

He only smirked as he replied to Umer with the same tone but then moved his eyes to the woman standing close, as he whispered the words with so much emotion in his voice that it almost hit her like a wrecking ball.

"And you, Better not cross paths with me if you don't want me to kill people for you,"

With that said Murad ran toward his room with Sanam hot on his tail as he left everyone baffled. Slamming his room door open, as he was still feeling angry.

Confrontations always left him drained and bitter. He just wanted to shower or smoke still his lungs can't handle it anymore.

But as he tried to move towards the bathroom, Sanam holds his hand and turns him around.

"What the hell did you do down there? Have you gone crazy?"

He pulled his hand out of her and moved away like her touch burned his skin, breathing hard he looked outside the window to control himself to not snap at the woman who he care about.

Yet Sanam was annoyed with the lack of response from him as she marched towards him with a hard glare.

"Speak up, DAMNIT!!! How you dare to do this Murad Hamdani!!! They are already hating you enough. You don't have to add oil to the blazing fire, You dumb man. You are portraying yourself as a bad person, because of your anger, frustration, issues, and insecurities,"

"This is the only way...,"

She scoffed at his murmur while he leaned against the wall with his head down, trying to manage his breathing but she turned him around to hit his chest with a hard look on her face.

"This is not the only way... How can you do this to her? Oh my God, Did you see her broken face, her tears? I literally felt like crying. Why Murad? Uska kya qasoor, you take out that man and everyone else anger on her. What is her fault in all this?"

She tried to help him, tell him what wrong he is doing but she didn't expect his outburst as he barked with venom in his tone, rage in his eyes, and hands fisted tight.

"Uske intazar ne mujhe Kahi Ka Nahi chodha,"

"And your bitterness. Yeh sakhti, yeh karwahat, yeh nafrat, yeh usko Kahi na Nahi chodhegi,"

"Then she knows what I feel,"

"Or you don't want to see the truth,"

"And what is the truth? Huh, Sanam,"

He narrowed his eyes while Sanam smirked at him sarcastically as she jabbed his chest but he was too angry to feel the pain.

"That the big bad cold-hearted businessman who came back to get revenge and give back the pain he received years ago, melted when he realized that he was hating the wrong person all along. Yahi, ke Wo Dil main utar rahi ha tumhare,"

"Nonsense,"

His eyebrows almost touched his hairline and his jaw ticked at her words but she was not done as she knew what she was doing.

"Then why this anger? Kyu Bura laga tumhain us admi Ka proposal? Why do you glare at Adam during each meal? Kyu tumhain Adam ko bar bar wohi rishte yad karwana padta ha Jo tum saalon se bhulna chahte thay... Why you are so snappy at Adam? Just for sitting beside her or serving her food before eating himself? Why did you defend her that day? Claim her as your wife? In front of that man and his son? Mannat Murad Hamdani Bola tha na usko? Kyu Bola tha? You came here to leave her, right then what happened to that vengeance and hatred?"

"You want me to hate her? Belittle her all the time so her bodyguards have more reasons to insult and berate me... didn't you see what happened just now?"

Murad only scowls at her words as he yelled but Sanam was not stepping back today.

"Sab dekha main ne. Wo bhi Jo unho ne bola aur wo bhi jo Tumne Kiya... for a person who wants to end this marriage in the blink of eyes, you are hell-bent to hold onto this relationship till your last breath,"

"DON'T SANAM!"

"Nahi Murad. Let me speak, I will never stop you from confronting your family because they start this. They always think of you as a bad person. But her... Murad, she is innocent. Uska sirf itna qasoor ha ke usne es nikkah ko apni Zindagi Ka hissa Bana liya. Jo tum Nahi Bana sake and I don't blame you for that. But her... Usne apne Ghar walo ki tasali ko Dil se maan liya. Yahi ke wo tumhari muntazir rahi,"

"I-,"

The painful breaking of Sanam's voice left Murad speechless and her wobbly chin didn't stop her next words.

"If you want to hate someone then hate your family for putting you both in this situation... But not her, Murad. I don't want you to hurt her more, I don't want to see her hurt...,"

"What about me?"

He snapped unintentionally but Sanam didn't mind, she just sighed and the first tear fell from her eye as she looked at him tired.

"Same for you Murad. You are one of the best humans I have met in my life. One who deserves the best of both worlds, love, support, care, and respect. But I have always seen you in pain. I don't want this for either of you. She defended me when no one was there. And you helped me through my roughest times. I will always be grateful to you; I respect you for that but this is not good... I came here to support you, and I will always support you but I can't let you ruin things for yourself,"

"Sanam... I am sorry-,"

Murad sighed as the one emotion that became a part of himself again held him. Guilt was always there to pierce his soul, but Sanam just passed him a pained smile and shake her head.

"No, don't be sorry to me. You are not wrong. You never were. Just please don't punish someone who is not at fault. I will support you in whatever way I can, Murad, but- it's time you decide what you want. If you want to let her go-,"

"No- I mean- no I don't know-,"

Sanam almost chuckled at his quick response or the denial he was feeling but she hope that he feels peace and blessings soon.

"Then I hope you know sooner. Just do right by yourself. They took your choice once but now don't let them. But whatever you do, do it sooner. Waqt aur halaat haath se Nikal rahe ha... Yahi na ho ke tum aur na main esko sambhal sakey,"

He didn't know what to say, so like always he tried to change the topic.

"You still didn't tell me what's bothering you,"

She sighed again because this is what he was asking her for days now. Even Hadiya beghum and Mannat tried to help her but she can't share her burden with them when they are already going through the chaos.

"Nothing... You have bigger issues to deal with. I- just want you to know something,"

"What?"

"That- You are an amazing human being and I will always be there for you. And- whatever I do, it will only be for your wellbeing. Don't think otherwise please,"

With that, she passed him a grateful smile but did nothing to ease his heart and his guilt. But another fear grip his heart as he watched her wide eyes and heart pumping hard.

"What do you mean by this? You are leaving?"

"Everyone has to one day. But no, you will always have someone beside you, bas faisla Tumhara ha ke tumhain kab aur kis pe yaqeen karna ha,"

With those words, Sanam left him alone in the room with more thoughts and puzzles on his mind. While he cursed himself for his temper and the sudden fear that take hold of him when a shaky breath left his mouth.

"Ya Allah madad,"

.......................

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

میرے جیسی اور بھی کوئی ہوتی ہوگی؟
کیا وہ اندھیری رات میں روتی ہوگی؟
سینے سے لگا کے تجھے سوتی ہوگی؟
یہ وہ آنسو کے موتی پیروتي ہوگی
کسی شخص کی بے نام کہانی ہوگی
وہ بھی کسی راجا کی انجان رانی ہوگی

Mere jaisi aur bhi koi hoti hogi?
Kya wo Andheri raat main roti hogi?
Seene se laga ke tujhe soti hogi?
Ya wo ansoo ke mooti piroti hogi
Kisi skhas ki be-naam kahaani hogi
Wo bhi Kisi rajaa ki anjaan raani hogi

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

It's midnight, and everyone in the house is locked in their room after the whole ordeal. The youngsters tried talking to Mannat but then understand that she needs time after what happened.

They understand her feelings that It's not easy to unlove someone who you have loved all your life and waited for years. That's why no one follows her when she requested some alone time. She was sitting on the bench on the terrace looking at the night sky.

Her tears run out as she cried for a good few hours but then everything stops, tears and pain. She knew this would happen, that's why she takes it more easily.

She knew he will snap one day, that he will again blame her. She was just angry at herself for giving him that power over her but it's all unconsciously.

She was sitting there with a warm Shawl wrapped around her while she was lost in her thoughts. His words and their meaning are not hidden, she knew he was hinting at something, the warning still rings in her ears.

'You, Better not cross paths with me if you don't want me to kill people for you,'

He glared at Adam in the end, and it's shocking that he will threaten him indirectly. Her heart was paining but still happy that he might care for her. That's why she stopped her heart from going there. That path only contains destruction, she can't go there.

It's a dangerous territory, and after what he said today. It's becoming more dangerous. She shivers as her brain ached from thinking so much.

But suddenly get alert as she felt a presence. Without giving that person a chance to say something or acknowledge their presence, she grumbles annoyed thinking it's either her sister or cousins.

"Guys I told you to leave me alone... I just need time... You!"

She turned around with a glare on her face but then gasped in shock as she looked at the person standing behind her with a tray in her hands.

"Hey...,"

The person waved at her awkwardly as they try to balance the tray, but Mannat was too shocked to say anything. The person give their brightest smile as they took hesitant steps towards her.

Mannat gulped as she quickly stands up to walk away because she was the last person she wants to see or talk to, but the person already blocked her way, voicing out her thoughts.

"Look I know I am one of the last people you wanted to see or talk but please... I won't take much time. Please Mannat, Please,"

Mannat didn't know how to answer that. She just wanted to run away and never look back. All she wanted was to sit here in peace and curse herself for keep colliding with the man who had only venom, hate, and anger for her.

Getting cornered at her hideout, and having a chit-chat over coffee with her husband's second wife is not on her to-do list nor her agenda for tonight.

"I- I have nothing to say-,"

Her words get cut off when Sanam pleaded with teary eyes and a heavy voice.

"Plea,se Mannat... I swear I won't bother you again, you won't have to see me again after this. Please,"

"Ok... We can talk, but- just don't tell Jannat. She will kill me if she finds out,"

Mannat sighed as she nodded her head and signaled to the bench mumbling to herself making Sanam smile softly at her words. Something in her voice made her agree and she can only hope that she won't regret it later.

"This will be our secret. I understand her- dislike. Also, thanks for staying,"

Mannat tries to give a weak smile but then looked ahead. Sanam was biting on her lip as she sat on the other side of the bench with Mannat and the tray with steaming mugs between them.

"This is awkward, anyways coffee?"

Sanam whispered looking at Mannat with a nervous smile passing her the coffee mug that she took with a soft mumble.

"Thanks...,"

They keep sitting like that for a whole minute when Sanam turned around to look at Mannat but gulp as her nerves felt electrified.

"Ok. So when I planned this... I never thought about the awkwardness. It's so awkward. And now I am blabbering, I am sorry,"

Mannat wanted to laugh at her words but her body didn't have the energy so she just nodded. But she didn't expect the next statement.

"I- I... I don't know where to start...But- You are a very beautiful woman Mannat... The best I have ever seen. Same for your twin but you have this aura around you. I loved it,"

"Excuse me-,"

Mannat was dumbstruck by the compliment, but Sanam was not stopping with just that.

"And you are not just beautiful for outside, you are a rare beauty that values people even if they did wrong to you. Thank you, Mannat, thank you very much,"

"You- don't have to thank me, Sanam. I did what was right if there was anyone else. I would have done the same. Personal grudges shouldn't stop us from knowing what is wrong and what is right,"

Impressed by her words, Sanam holds her hand with a generous and thoughtful smile as if she saw something that no one can.

"You are a true gem... You really are. I- I am and I will ever be grateful for what you did for me that day. You didn't let your hate stop you from defending me. That shows who you really are. The most beautiful soul,"

Mannat almost choked on her saliva, and with wide eyes, her heartbeat almost stopped. Because she was expecting bitching and a 'he is mine, stay away from him' speech. She was not expecting compliments from Sanam.

"I- don't hate you. I don't hate anyone,"

"Not even him?"

"Especially him...,"

The answer was given without a delay, without any hesitation and Sanam's smile only widen with each passing moment.

"Not even after today? His outburst?"

"No... He was angry and I was there, like always he blames it on me. But I would do the same if everyone made me a bad person. So yes, I don't hate him, I just hate the situation,"

Gaping at the woman like she read some prophecy of good times, Sanam was awed by Mannat's words.

"You- you are so generous... And beautiful. Just a deadly combination. But a word of advice, don't let him make you some punching bag. I like the way you handle his fire with your own. And I guess It's high time he took the anger out on the right people with the right reasons,"

"Is that all you want to say? Give advice about your hus- about him to me and tell me about I am beautiful?"

Another shock was given that confused Mannat while she frowned at Sanam. The word 'husband' felt too heavy on her tongue and heart, so she just avoid it. But Sanam's smile was still intact and bright.

"That's two of many reasons. But hey, I want to tell you that from day one. The moment I saw you, it's just- everything is just, you know-,"

"Too much?"

Nodding her head, she continues taking a small sip of her coffee and signaling Mannat to do the same.

"Yeah, The guilt of being the reason for your pain, the anger for what he had to endure, and then- the hatred from everyone. It's too much. But- I saw from day one how you didn't hate him and try to stop his family-,"

"Someone has to. Sometimes we have to break the cycle of history. We have faced enough loss already,"

"True. It is already damaged too much. But you know- your family knows how to hold a grudge and give that mean side-eye. Oh, oh... And that ignore game is so strong. You feel bad for even breathing. Sometimes I feel like I am in boarding school and someone will scold me badly if I break any rules. Is it the same for everyone or it's just reserved for Murad and his associates? I mean stupid question, duh. But hey, that's Hella mean and not acceptable, you have no idea how scared I feel under those glares,"

Mannat finally gave in as a small but hearty giggle left her mouth that result in Sanam clapping loud and proud.

"Aww... I made you smile, I am so proud,"

"You are nice Sanam... And I am sorry you feel that way. They- they are all very nice people. Just their instinct to love and Protect blinded their judgments,"

"No offense taken... I mean I expected worse lashing and jabs to be honest. I mean this is not enjoyable but I thought everyone will- you know,"

"Yeah...,"

Sanam nodded as Mannat mumbled under her breath but when she looked up, Mannat's curious and questionable eyes made her gulp in nervousness and fear.

"What with that look? You are scaring me...Is there something on my face?"

She raised her hand to pat her face but stopped mid-way when Mannat shook her head with a more serious look.

"No... not exactly,"

"Then?"

"I am just curious what do you want to talk about with me? I mean you are not here for my entertainment or to rub salt on my non-existent wounds, after his- like you said outburst,"

Mannat can't stop the bitter tone and regretted it as soon it left her mouth, opening her mouth to apologize but pausing when Sanam snorted in amusement.

"I- no god no, I am not here to rub salt on anything, Mannat. I wanted to thank you since that day. You helped me and I am not like those bitchy vamps in serials who will come to a happy couple's life and ruin it. I- might have ruined this for you, but please trust me it was not my intention, well- I knew what will happen and I still come with him. But I thought- I thought that he needs this to get free from this forced relationship and the pain-,"

Sanam halted when she saw Mannat's blank expression as she sigh in defeat and looked at her with a pleading look.

"Mannat- I am sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I know it's the same for you- please don't take this-,"

"Don't worry, I understand, breath,"

Passing a small smile to her, she stutters closing her eyes and opening them again when she knows she can form some words without messing up again.

"Yeah- thanks. I- Mannat... He is a stupid man I tell you... He needs help or some new brain. He is savage, mean, and heartless in business but he is not- he is not-,"

"Cruel,"

The shock was an understatement but Sanam chuckled happily as she nodded, as she realized that maybe Mannat know him as him and not as the illusion people created for her.

"Yes... Yes, he is not. He is a good man, the best one out there. But he is equally stupid,"

"You are blunt...,"

"You are cute...,"

Mannat rolled her eyes and sip the delicious coffee. She thought it will be awkward and end with fist fighting or maybe cursing and more heartbreak but it feel more relaxed.

"And to answer your earlier question... I wanted to talk with you. Because If I wait for Murad and keep silent, there won't be anything to talk about. Even when I want him to snap at people who did him wrong and make himself happy, It will be selfish of me to let my friend bash people who are not at fault... I don't want that to happen,"

Mannat looked at the woman who her husband calls his wife. She can see why he choose her, she is beautiful, funny, bold and most of all she is his choice, not forced on him.

But her mentioning him as her 'friend' was odd to her. She let it off as she looked ahead and breathed lightly.

"He made his choice Sanam... He is happy with you and I will not let anyone take that away from him...not again,"

Sanam scoffed then snorted in an unladylike fashion, making Mannat raise her eyebrows at her.

"Yeah, I thought you are smarter Mannat. We all know how happy he feels. We both know why he came back and we both know what he feels each second he spends among people who hate his guts. He is smart to mask his emotions but stupid enough to hide everything And then ruin it due to his impulsive nature,"

"Why do you keep saying that? He married you, he came back with you, and he is fighting for you. Why are you not happy?"

Mannat felt irritation, why this woman was so ungrateful? She had all that her heart desired for years and she is not happy. But close her eyes to control the emotions that overwhelmed and drown her when tears stuck in her throat.

"Look, Mannat... I know you will think I am some ungrateful bitch. But I don't want happiness by ruining yours,"

"I don't need your pity, Sanam... He made his choice and I made mine... So please don't feel guilty and live your life with him,"

Mannat shook her head, she doesn't need pity from anyone. But Sanam was more frustrated as she almost pulled her hair turning to her.

"Ugh!!! You both are equally stubborn and stupid. Why can't you all already see it? Why can't you just see that he is angry and he wanted his family to stop pushing him away and acknowledge him as a human? He just doing this to get a reaction... Arey main toh uski biwi bhi na-,"

"What-,"

Sanam immediately shook her head gulping at the almost slip of the tongue, she had while Mannat stares at her suspiciously.

"Nothing! Just- Just don't give up on him Mannat, please. Don't give up on the man you love all these years,"

"I don't love him...,"

Mannat was going to get up, not wanting to continue the talk anymore when Sanam's words halted her steps.

"Don't lie to yourself, Mannat. I know the pain love caused. I know the pain of waiting... Muntazir rehne Ka Dard, I have experienced it. I know it when I see it,"

Mannat sat back down looking at her with shocked eyes, but Sanam also had tears in her eyes that she tried to hide when she looked ahead at the starry night sky.

"You- you loved someone,"

"Don't we all? There are many types of love in this world. The love we have for our parents, our siblings, our partner, our children, our friends, our relatives. Lekin la-hasil, ek tarfa pyaar Ka apna hi Dard aur mazaa ha,"

Turning around, Mannat too stare at the sky while words escaped her mouth but the pain behind them was embedded in her heart and it also reached others who experienced the most pain ever in life.

"Kisi ki haqeeqat se waqif ho ke bhi uska intazar karna, Kisi aese ko khona Jo apke liye shiddat ki had ho, Kisi aese shaksh ke Saath samjhota karna Jo Kabhi apko apna laga hi Nahi. Kisi aese ko chodh dena Jo pal pal apke Saath apke saye ki tarha rahe lekin Kabhi apke wajood se mile na. Kisi ki nafrat Ka markaz reh Kar uski mohabbat Ka muntazir rehna. Es mohabbat Ka mazaa bhi bohat ha aur sazaa bhi,"

Again feeling impressed by the woman who was no less than magic for her, Sanam grinned surprised.

"Bilkul... You sound like a poet girl,"

"Unsaid words... And never ending thoughts make you age before time,"

"Very true,"

Nodding her head in agreement, they together looked at the sky as they sipped the coffee but Mannat's question got her attention.

"So which one is your type of love?"

"Huh?"

"Well- I listed almost all types of unrequited love, a person can experience. Which was yours,"

She asked a serious question but Sanam's cheeky response left her speechless and more confused.

"If you wanna know if Murad comes to that list or not? Then be assured he didn't-even when he is very handsome. He is only my friend, one who helped me through my darkest time and for who I can do anything blindly. Without knowing or caring about the consequences. So no Mannat, Murad is not my love,"

"I- I didn't ask about it... but he is your- you guys are married-,"

No wife would tease the other wife of her husband like this. But this is the second time she mentioned him as a 'friend'.

"And about your answer, The one where I don't know why he left me to myself. To my own destruction. I mean he might think I will live a better life without him, but sometimes we don't know what worse can happen with one action of ours. He didn't know that the moment he leave me, I tried to end my miseries and pain,"

Mannat gasped at that statement as she can't believe what to say and think next. But stuttering the words out, she hope it was not what she thought.

"You- you harm yourself? You shouldn't do it for a man-,"

But her words cut short as her mind flashed to that night when he came back after years with another wife. When she lost all control and almost bleed herself to death.

When she was too lost to pain, agony, misery, and torment that she harm herself as chaos greets her. Her heart almost burst as she gulps the tears and tries to focus on Sanam.

"Yeah... Not my best moment,"

"Don't do it again, even when life is hard. Don't give up, there is someone in the world who love you and waiting for you... So don't,"

Sanam smiled again but it only irritates Mannat more as she glared at her only to get confused by her statement.

"He said the same...,"

"Who?"

"Murad... He said the same to me, You guys are so alike,"

"No- we are not,"

Mannat mumbled and looked away but Sanam was not someone who will stop.

"Maybe... But for me, yes, you are. You are both stubborn. Both protective about your people, both patient, both care for people, both saved me when I have no one... both are survival at the hands of time, wait, and pain,"

It's now Mannat's turn to look like a gaping fish. While Sanam chuckled at her bewildered expression when she Remembered Murad saying the same thing to her years ago.

Sanam's words put her mind into overdrive, something she won't do normally. So it caught her off guard when the question resonates in the air.

"What's it like to be his wife?"

"I don't know you tell me,"

But it took her a few moments to realize that it was she who asked the question. And Mannat was baffled by her behavior.

But Sanam only chuckled as she raised her eyebrows at Mannat who was vexed by this conversation.

"What- what?"

"I mean I am not the one he is claiming as his wife in front of people,"

"He- he just- did that for phupho jaan-,"

Rolling her eyes at the denial, Sanam wanted to slap some senses into these two but stop herself with just a scowl.

"Denial... But, ok. I can't make you both see what is happening. You have to see and realized it yourself,"

"You talk too much. I am gonna go and sleep, thanks for the coffee,"

Standing up immediately Mannat tried to go away but Sanam follow her and stopped her.

"I know how you feel Mannat... but I also know that I am one of the reasons for your pain and it's killing me... I know you think he is bad-,"

"I said-,"

"Even when you don't hate him, he is just hurt, he has been for years. And no one knows it better than you, no one. Yet it didn't give him any reason to create this ruckus but he is hurting. He is acting all hateful, blunt, and passive from the outside but he is a kid inside all soft and kind. He just needs guidance, love, and his family's support... For once,"

Mannat was speechless, she knew all this. She knew everything but she doesn't know what to do to make it better for everyone.

Sanam just smiled bitterly as the past flashed through her eyes leaning back on the bench.

"You know... We, humans, had a weird mentality. We ran after something that didn't belong to us but ran away from something that was meant to be ours... we cried when someone hurt us but some of us bottled that hurt and anger and strike at the right time to hurt them with more intense anger and hurt... that is what Murad is doing and this is his defense. But by the look on your face, I think you already know,"

Mannat just keeps silent but then she raised her eyebrows at Sanam asking the question that got her.

"Why are you telling me this Sanam? I am happy that you are feeling good and all... But why now?"

Sanam smiled at her as she moved toward Mannat, patting the bench. When Mannat sat beside her, she placed a hand on her knee making Mannat gulp in anticipation.

"I wanted to right his wrongs, Mannat. He was blinded by his anger and insecurities... The bottle-up anger of years and he was blinded by the pain that he endured alone... You have your family here but he was alone... Again I am not blaming you because that stupid man was equally at fault but put yourself in his shoes... I am his friend... It's my duty to guide him and show him the light. I am not a person who will stand there and let him do whatever he wants just in the name of anger and justice. Especially when I know it will only hurt him more,"

Mannat was now getting more confused by her words. This girl can surely talk but Mannat is overwhelmed with emotions and the word 'friend' hit her nerves like a dagger.

"Mannat- I know I am not your most favourite person in this world at the moment but I want two things from you, please don't say no... Please,"

Mannat nodded with curious eyes and Sanam give her a nervous smile, hesitant to speak further.

"Will you ever find it in yourself to forgive him? Like I said he is stupid but he is not bad. He has been portrayed as a villain all his life by the people who would have stood by his side and loved him. I just want to know that there will be someone who will stand by him. Someone except me... especially you,"

Mannat was astonished for a moment, she just keeps looking at her. Her throat closed up, her heart stopped and her eyes stuck but she asked in a broken tone.

"Why me?"

"Because Mannat... We both know that only you can cure his heart. Muntazir Ka intazar waqt ke Saath khatam ho jata ha... Lekin Murad jis imtehaan main ha, uska har jawab Uske muntazir ke Pas ha...,"

When Mannat didn't answer her, Sanam understand her inner turmoil but squeezes her hands when she hold them and smile at her with kindness.

"Now tell me... Can I leave my friend and my guide in your merciful and graceful hands? Will you stand by his side and protect him like he did? Will you forgive him?"

Confronting her about the friend's words was the least of her worry as another fear gripped her. She gulped as she thought that Sanam is leaving him. That someone else will leave him because of her.

That he will get another reason to hate her and the mere thought burned her soul and crushed her heart in pain and tension.

"Are you leaving him? Do you guys fight? Is that why you were crying? Is it because of me? I didn't-,"

But Sanam just smiled at the cuteness and adorable girl, she adore as she patted Mannat's hand.

"Shush silly girl. No, sweetheart, it's not you. And I was crying because the past will haunt you when you least expected it. It's nothing you, it's all me. And no Mannat, I am not leaving. Murad had done so much for me that I won't ever be able to pay him back, and the same for you. You both are so merciful to me, and I want to make sure both my angels are in good hands, together. So please my angel, forgive him for today and for all those years that you spend waiting and crying. Don't curse him... Suna ha Kisi muntazir ki baddua hazar duaon se takra Jaye toh qayamat la deti ha,"

And yet again Sanam left her speechless, breathless, and wordless as wave after wave of emotions crashed with her heart and drown her brain with so many painful thoughts.

But when Sanam caress her hand with pleading teary eyes as they fell down, she doesn't know what happened next. Only the words came out of her mouth and it immediately made Sanam sigh in relief.

"I- Will try my best... I promise,"

Sanam smiled at her, she knew this was not easy for Mannat. Getting up from the bench, she pecked Mannat's forehead shocking her more. As she mumbled something that causes her breath to hitch completely.

"I am so happy doll... Thank you for this... I am now relieved, my LORD will help you Mannat, you both,"

"Ameen,"

"What's the second thing?"

Mannat wanted to change the topic due to awkwardness and Sanam was glad for it as she nervously look at Mannat.

"I know I am asking for too much but Mannat. If you find it in your heart, ever. Not now, not today, ever. Then please forgive me too, I have mad respect for you and Murad. Always remember that you both have a stupid, crazy, and blunt woman by the name of Sanam who love you both and is just one call away. I am again sorry for everything... I will pray that you will find your happily ever after soon. You deserve love more than anyone in this world. Also, I know... You never stop loving him... People can try that but this stupid heart can't... I hope you will find someone who will be your Muntazir... Even when I know who that be,"

But something hit Mannat at that moment, it sounds like a goodbye. It doesn't sound normal. Nothing is normal for them, but she felt like there is more to this story than she judged or saw.

"What are you not telling? You have something planned right? Why are you crying? Don't leave because of us- he will hate us more... Please,"

Her panicked voice get Sanam's attention who immediately pulled her in a tight hug, then moved away with a small smile trying to calm her down.

"Hey, shh, relax. No, he won't and you don't know what are you talking girl... just relax. I am just blabbering because I am on my period and because I am guilty. But you are right, I can't tell you everything, Mannat. It's not my story to share,"

"Sanam... You are scaring me,"

"There is nothing to scare... Just know one thing he was never mine. He was not written in my fate, Jaise tum uski muntazir thi, uski bhi har rah tumhari nazar ki muntazir ha. Goodbye doll, sleep well. And remember your promise, Zindagi rahi tu phir milenge,"

With that said, Sanam went away leaving Mannat in a trance. She didn't know what to think. That's how she sat there and think about Sanam departing words for hours.

Why did it feel like another storm is coming? Why does it feel like this one will turn everything upside down?

She looked at the sky praying because Sanam's words shook her to the core. She gets up at dawn with the Fajar Azaan and prayed for her family with only one prayer on her lips.

"Ya Allah reham...,"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Thoughts on the chapter.

Favourite dialogue or scene?

Anything you Wanna say?

Murad is your most favourite... I already guessed it lol. He is like Mustafa reincarnated. But what about manna?

And Murad is confused isn't he? I m confused too.

Don't forget to comment loadsssss as it give me energy and I need it because period cramps sucks.

Thank you all for your love and support.

Zindagi rhi tu phir milege... Naye kissy ya us kissy ke khubsurat hissy ke Saath. Till then stay happy and healthy.

Ba-bye and Allah hafiz 😍
And
Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 20
DIL ◆Love =fresh flowers. ◆Journey of flower petals- each one telling its own story. ◆We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice be...
312K 16.1K 22
𝑺𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉... _ Anonymous Read the s...
719K 30.6K 74
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
226K 13.7K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...