Your Eyes Tell

By 007Sassy

BTS FF takes place after the members come back from serving in the military. They are preparing for a third... More

Teaser
Warning: Adult Content πŸ”ž
Character Intros
1.
2.πŸ”ž
3.πŸ”ž
4.πŸ”ž
5.πŸ”ž
6.
7.πŸ”ž
8.
9.πŸ”ž
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.

17.

219 16 1
By 007Sassy

3rd Person POV

     YoonGi walked into their home followed by HoSeok and NamJoon. He quickly started heading towards the bedrooms when he heard the others call his name. He really didn't feel like he could face them right now but JiMin quickly reached for him while calling him. "YoonGi Hyung, Jin Hyung is almost done making dinner." JiMin spoke softly while holding onto YoonGi's wrist. YoonGi quickly retracted his arm. "Please." Was all YoonGi managed to croak out. The word coming out softer than he meant it to. JiMin quickly let go, worry written all over his face. "I'm sorry Hyung. I didn't mean..." His voice trailed off. HoSeok quickly walked up joining the two. "Were you able to finish?" He asked JiMin. "Oh yeah. YoonGi Hyung, your room is ready for you. HoSeokie and I cleaned up and organized your room again. Please check it. I can rearrange things if you need me to but I think we got it pretty much back to how you had it." JiMin spoke gently encouraging YoonGi to go check for himself.

     While setting the table JungKook over heard the conversation and realized that his Hyung wouldn't be staying in his room with him anymore. He let out a small sigh then watched as his Hyung headed towards his room. YoonGi was walking fairly quickly not sure how he felt about HoSeok and JiMin going through his things. He opened his door and took a few steps into the room. It all pretty much looked like it did before he had trashed it. Books were neatly placed on the shelves, notebooks filled with songs, lyrics, poems, and Yoongi's thoughts all organized on his desk, photos in frames hung perfectly on the wall, and a couple of photos framed sitting on his night stand, one of their group all together sharing a meal, one of him and Hobi in his studio and one that wasn't there before.

The group eating together.

YoonGi and HoSeok

YoonGi and JungKook playing the piano.

     HoSeok walked in, "I had that one framed. Its always been one of my favorites of you guys." HoSeok spoke softly. "I... I forgot I had this..." YoonGi's voice trailed off as he gently ran his finger tips across the framed photo. "This was so long ago... Where did you find this?" YoonGi whispered. HoSeok heard YoonGi and a small smile crossed his lips. "Yes Hyung, it was. Mm... 2015 maybe 2016, I think. JK wanted to learn the piano from you. He watched you in awe every time you played. We all kinda of do." HoSeok chuckled a little bit. "You later decided not to teach him because you didn't have it in you to scold him when he made mistakes." YoonGi made a small soft chuckle which caught HoSeok's attention. Just as quickly as HoSeok saw the flash of emotion in YoonGi's eyes it was gone.

     "It was in one of your notebooks." HoSeok announced. YoonGi's eyes widened in realization. "You went through my notebooks?" YoonGi questioned as his anxiety rose to a new high. HoSeok noticed and quickly blurted out, "While JiMin and I were cleaning up he had picked one of them up and the photo slipped out. We didn't open the notebook." YoonGi let out his breath that he had unknowingly been holding. He was relieved. HoSeok noticed and it made him question what might be in those notebooks. He knew YoonGi wrote a lot so he figured that they were most likely lyrics. YoonGi gently set the photo down. There was a question lingering on the tip of his tongue but he stopped himself, questioning whether or not he really wanted an answer.

     HoSeok watched YoonGi carefully as he walked around his room. "Hyung..." He gently called YoonGi. YoonGi only hummed in response letting him know that he was listening. "Everything you had of...." HoSeok trailed off a bit trying to choose his words carefully. "Everything with... him or from.... you guys. It's um... It's in a box in the back of your closet. We weren't sure what you wanted to do with it. You can go through it whenever you're ready." YoonGi nodded relieved that he didn't actually have to ask about it. YoonGi moved to his bed. He sat on the edge and looked over to look again at the framed photo of his and JungKook's hands placed side by side on piano keys. "Hoba." He called. "Yeah Hyung?" HoSeok asked gently. "Remember when I dropped D-Day and went on solo tour?" He asked trailing off a little at the end. "Of course Hyung." HoSeok answered. "Will I feel like that again?" YoonGi asked softly.

     It was a question HoSeok has had cross his mind quite a bit. HoSeok knew music was always the best therapy for YoonGi and his D-Day album was when he was finally able to let go of a lot of his past and move forward. YoonGi had become genuinely happy after going through so much and even though he knew YoonGi was still dealing with his feelings about JungKook at the time he managed to find some form of happiness and he really wants his Hyung to be happy again. "I think it takes time Hyung." HoSeok wasn't sure how to respond so he responded with the only thing he could think of.

     YoonGi sat on the side of his bed, his legs crossed in front of him, and his own arms wrapped around himself. He stared at the wall, his eyes seemed... vacant. HoSeok noticed and pulled his lower lip in between his teeth. The wall that YoonGi was staring at was pretty empty looking now, the hole had been patched but there were no longer as many framed photos hanging there. I'll let you get settled back in. Dinner will be ready soon HoSeok reminded YoonGi. HoSeok soon left YoonGi alone in his room very much curious about what his Hyung might have written in his notebooks.

     A few minutes of YoonGi sitting alone in his room and JungKook was knocking on his door. "Its open." YoonGi's voice was barely heard but it was enough for JungKook. He walked in with a gift bag. "Hyung..." JungKook gently called him as he walked over to him. "This is for you Hyung." JungKook handed YoonGi the bag. YoonGi had a confused look when he took the bag from JungKook's hands. "Its not my birthday JungKook." YoonGi spoke softly eying the bag. "I know Hyung." JungKook spoke with a small smile. "Just open it." JungKook took steps towards YoonGi's desk with his back to YoonGi. YoonGi gently pulled the gift out of the bag.

He pulled out a photo album. He started flipping through some of the photos. Some were from his D-Day tour.

     YoonGi gently ran his fingertips across the photo of his guitar signed by all the members. It was the one he played at every show so that he always felt like the members were with him. He still has the guitar on a stand in his studio. A small smile crept across YoonGi's lips and then he set the album down on the bed next to him and pulled out another item from the bag.

     It was a framed photo of YoonGi on stage during his tour with a genuine smile and Army visible behind him. JungKook stepped in front of YoonGi, he was watching YoonGi and the expression on his face. "I had it framed. I thought you could put it on your wall. Its one of my favorites of you." JungKook spoke gently. YoonGi stared at the photo. He felt like he was looking at someone else. It was like him being happy was a completely foreign thing for him now. He wanted to be that again though. To be genuinely happy.

     JungKook knelt in front of YoonGi. "Hyung... Are you okay?" YoonGi looked JungKook in the eyes. He didn't know what to say. "Hyung, you should know...." JungKook's voice trailed off a bit. "Tae and I. We... We were never together." JungKook's voice was soft but firm. "What are you talking about?" YoonGi was frustrated. What JungKook said couldn't possibly be right. He saw them kissing. If they weren't together.... That means if they weren't together then he pushed JungKook away for nothing, he kept him at a distance all this time, and he was with Jay.... YoonGi's eyes moved from side to side trying to make sense of what he just heard. "Hyung..." JungKook spoke while reaching for YoonGi's face. "Get out." The only words YoonGi spoke. JungKook quickly retracted his hand. Those two words cutting through him.

     It hurt. It hurt like hell but he knew it was coming. He should of questioned YoonGi's actions a long time ago, instead he let it all happen. JungKook knew there had to be a reason why YoonGi changed back then but he never questioned it. *sigh* With his head lowered JungKook walked out of the room. He knew this was going to be bad. YoonGi is probably going to hate him now. JungKook walked a couple steps down the hall when he was met with SeokJin leaning against the wall. SeokJin sighed. "You did good JK. He needed to know. I wish you would of made things clear years ago instead of letting everyone believe what we were all misreading." SeokJin gently set his hand on JungKook's shoulder, patting it. "It'll take some time but I really believe it'll work out in the end." SeokJin gently spoke.
"I love him so much. Do you really think he'll forgive me?" JungKook questioned softly. "I do. Just give him some time." SeokJin responded back with a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 18.5K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... Γ—Γ—Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...
11.6K 592 46
Book 2 of 'Forgive me, My Brothers' ~ I want to find my real parents. Who are they? Why did they leave me? "Do you feel your blood bubbling Y/N? You...
71.5K 2.3K 28
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐎 π‡πŽπŽπƒπ’ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘀𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘀𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘀𝘬--bitch off me!❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- you lose your hoodie at...
1.7K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...