PASSIVE SINNER | KTH ff ||

By savagetaee

" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never... More

~ INTRODUCTION ~
• Prologue •
•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•
•Part 2 - ENIGMA•
•Part 3 -IRONY•
•Part 4 - COMPREHEND•
•Part 5 - BONDING •
• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •
•Part 7 - AGONY •
•Part 8- AMIABLE •
•Part 9- SOME FUN •
• Part 10 - LONGED FOR PEACE•
• Part 11 - THE ODDS•
• Part 12 - CLOSE•
• Part 13 - CLOSER •
•Part 14 - OPENING •
• Part 15 - GREY •
•Part 16 - CATHARSIS •
• Part 17 - BLOSSOM •
• Part 18 - PRISTINE •
• Part 19 - EMOTIONS •
• Part 20 - CYRTANTHUS •
• Part 21 - TRUST •
• Part 22 - RELATION •
• Part 23 - UNFOLD •
• Part 25 - AGGREGATE •
• Part 26 - SALIENT •
•Part 27 - AUGMENT •
• Part 28 - ATTRITION •
•Part 29 - PUNITIVE •
•Part 30 - IMPALPABLE •
•Part 31 - POIGNANT •
• Part 32 - EUPHORIA •
•Part 33 - PERMEATE •
•Part 34 - REMINISCE •
•Part 35 - PERIL •
•Part 36 - MAYFLY •

• Part 24 - SHADOW •

46 6 21
By savagetaee

'Whew. Just in time."

You sat down in your place and looked around. The class was way too noisy, just like the pack of seagulls in that one scene in finding nemo.

Y/n : Hey! Is class starting late today?

Heesung : Yeah. The teachers are gone for a meeting at the Cruella's.

"Some gotta hear a long lecture."

You chuckled. "Why do I feel so odd?"

You got up and headed out of the class. The meeting would last an entire period with all the teachers, so the corridor was occupied with students who were escaping the crowded environment.

Y/n : Wait, where is everyone? 

You went back in the class and shot a glance everywhere.Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, nor the rest of your group. You ran towards the cafeteria. "Where are they?" You made a turn and entered the quadrangle, from which the cafeteria was just across. "Did something happen-"

???: YAH!! HERE!

You abruptly stopped your jog when you heard Yoongi's call. You turned that way to see everyone sitting near some boxes of sports equipments. You rushed over.

Yoongi : The teachers handed us these to be kept in the storage room.

Y/n : Why are y'all here then?

Jungkook: We thought we can check them out you know?

He said , picking up the weights effortlessly.

Jennie: Gosh.. I searched all over for y'all!

She said , catching her breath from all the running she'd done.

Y/n : You weren't in class?

Jennie: I was in the cafeteria, momo was creating a scene again. It was with the new cafeteria lady, so I had to.. yeah.

You shook your head and glanced back. Taehyung was sitting there, sketching. Quietly.

Namjoon : How about we go back to class?

Jin : No!! It's way better here. They're too noisy.

A pause.

Yoongi : Ironic.

Hoseok cackled. You went and stood in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung: I agree.

Yoongi : To what? Staying here or that Jin hyung is noisy?

He looked up, and his eyes met yours. You looked at him and smiled. Everything had fallen silent. Yoongi sighed.

Jin : We're sitting here in the breeze then.

Hoseok and Jimin went for a walk. The rest sat down.

You sat besides Taehyung, peeking into his sketchbook. A sunrise. Almost picture like. The sun, the gradients, the trees, buildings.

Y/n : Was this today?

He nodded.

Y/n : It would look so much better with colours..

He smiled slightly, but didn't look up.

Jungkook: Hey Taehyung, wanna have a round of badminton?

Taehyung: Sure.

He placed down the sketch book and sent you a quick "I'll be back" glance before going with Jungkook. You felt the breeze playing with your feet. A feeling you enjoy. it makes you feel as if you really are in the air. You rested back on the pillar and looked up to the sky. You loved the cloudy and windy weather.

"Did he speak to them?"

You glanced at Taekook , who were playing.

"Don't know."

Hoseok: The teachers are coming. We better head back now.

Taehyung: We'll keep those boxes.

He glanced at Jungkook who replied with a nod. Soon they went ahead to the storage room with the boxes. You were walking to the class. You came to the end of the hallway where the ways split.

Jennie : EEK!

She shrieked. Everyone looked at her in worry.

Jungkook: What happened?

He walked into the hallway, dusting his hands.

Jennie: No, i-its alright. I was startled by something.

Yoongi : Aish seriously. You need no reason to-

Jungkook: But there was nothing on the way here.

Jennie: I don't know.

Namjoon: It's nothing to worry about. So let's go now. Hurry.

Jimin : I agree with Yoongi hyung on this one.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin : What?! I said-

Hoseok: Jiminie. Let's go.

He huffed and you all went on your way to the class.

You plopped yourself in your place again. Taehyung came and sat beside you, you opened your books for the lecture and it began.

Teacher: Sorry for the delay. We'll be revising what we learnt in the last lecture and I'll let you off.

You sighed, feeling bored. You felt someone's gaze, so you looked in that direction. But turns out, her gaze was not on you.

Y/n : Jen

Jennie: Hm?

Y/n : Did something happen?

Jennie: What are you talking about?

Y/n : You know it. Why is Momo staring at Taehyung?

She looked at her, and saw her smirking at you.

Jennie: Um. How about-

Jungkook : We'll talk in the break.

Y/n : Jungkook.

Jungkook: Promise.

You sighed and sent momo a death glare. You leaned your back on your bench and closed your eyes. "It's really wierd. This feeling... as if something bad is- Ok stop. Don't overthink. It's useless."

"What if momo really did something?"

Momo was, well, infamous for her pranks, which sometimes got a little too serious . But very few knew that she actually does severe bullying.  You know since you have Jennie, who even helped the victims and persuaded them to file a complain. But no one dared to do so. Yes, people did talk shit about her cause of the drama she tends to pull up, but it didn't affect her reputation, or her hatred towards you in particular. You shivered slightly.

You continued listening to the teacher's explanation. But you would sneak glances at Taehyung. "Is he really blank? For history? Was he asleep yesterday? " You didn't question any further, knowing very well that he might even be asleep at the very moment staring at the board like a statue.

You rested your head on his shoulder. An immense warmth engulfed you and you heard him chuckle. "This shy boy." You smiled.

~Time skip~

You grabbed everyone and pulled them to the cafeteria. The bell had rung right before the last straw of your patience broke.

Y/n : Now. Spill it.

Everyone looked at each other wavering.

Namjoon: We were-

Y/n : Nope. Not you. Hobi. You tell me.

Hoseok : Uh.. Nothing much.. It happened so that, we were having a talk with Taehyung, and.. uh

You raised a brow , giving him a "get to the freaking point" look.

Hoseok: He was explaining why he had lied to us that he was financially poor. We told him that it's not much of a deal, we love him, and always will as a person. But he should've been more practical about it.

You could see Taehyung nodding slightly from the corner of your eye.

Hoseok : But Momo had eavesdropped on our conversation and she..

He paused.

Y/n : Just say it.

You blurted out on the edge of desperation. Your thoughts were running wild.

Hoseok : She came and mocked us about how she had hurted him, physically, but he never faught back or spoke to us about it. We still are mad, we don't totally blame you, Taehyung. But you really need to understand things now.

Jin : You have to mature up. You can't stay like this just because she's a women or because you want to stay out of the scene.

You looked at him, who had his head hanged low with a trace of guilt. "But he does need to stay out of the scene. People will not take time to use his unclear identity against him."

You shook your head and pulled Taehyung to a silent corner. As the rest watched helplessly, a certain someone didn't miss it either.

.

Y/n : What do you think you're doing?

Taehyung: I know y/n. You know. I can't let myself get in any spotlight.

Y/n : So you'll let yourself be toyed by others like shit? Don't give me that crap.

He looked at your furious state with soft eyes. Your tone calmed, but your words stayed firm.

Y/n : How did she hurt you?

Taehyung: Not sexually, if that's what you're asking. She was lying about the whole "didn't fight back" thing. I just didn't charge at them or they wouldn't have left alive.

You chuckled, regardless of your serious expression.

Y/n : Listen. Whatever happened, was cheap. And you aren't. You are precious to me. I know this will take time, and efforts. But we're together now.

He rested his back on the wall and smiled gently and tilted his head,  making the tears welling up in his eyes glitter.

Taehyung: Why do you always have to come for my safety? I should do that for you. But I'm so busy dealing with my own shit-

Y/n : It's not only your shit anymore. We'll get over it. Together.

Taehyung: I'm such a crybaby.

He said in a sad tone and you shook your head laughing. He put a hand under your jaw and carresed your cheek. You leaned into the touch, closing your eyes and smiling. You looked up in his eyes, and smiled. "You're here."

After a few seconds, you turned to leave , but suddenly a slight yet swift hit blowed on the back of your head. Your vision blurred, till a black silhouette came into sight and everything went black. Sharp sound went piercing through your ears and you felt your back collide with the wall.

-

A/n : Sry for the late update. But I'll be regular from now! Since our story is advancing faster than ever now. Y'all gonna be holding onto the edge of your seats soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
4.6K 253 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
4.6K 230 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
33.9K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...