The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

Da steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139
Part 140

Part 101

7.4K 260 30
Da steffi209

A/N: Happy monday! Hope yours is better then mine. Anyway enjoy the next chapter where we meet some interesting people.

"Queenie Hurry up or I'll leave your ass here!" Leila yelled from the door, waiting for me.

With a cheeky smile I pecked Ale's lips and followed my friend out of the door for the pitch inspection. It was game day and it was time to go out to the field.

"I'm here, I'm here. Chill woman." I grumbled at my best friend who was holding the door for me.

"Can you and Alexia not be cute for one minute for us single people out here." Leila whined as we were making our way out to the field.

Most of the girls except for Ale and Vicky who were needed for some media duties, were outside already, making me and Leila the last ones to join.

"No, no we can't." I answered the dark haired woman with a cheeky smile on my face.

When arriving at the field most of our friends were walking around having a chat or were catching up with some of the Atlético players that were already out. No one was actually paying attention to the field.

"Why do we have to do these pitch inspections? We were here yesterday. I'm sure not a lot has changed." I whined. It was not that I didn't like it. I was just ready and eager to start the game. 

"I don't know." Leila shrugged and set a first step onto the field. "To be social with your friends and our opponents?" She didn't look at me but had a smirk on her face, teasing me for my shy demeanor when surrounded by strangers.

"I am social." I defended myself.

"No you're not." Leila chuckled.

"No I'm not." I sighed out and simply agreed with the Spaniard. She was right, I was outgoing and extroverted but only when I was surrounded with people that I knew, definitely not with strangers.

We looked around the field, trying to spot the other member from our trio. Like mentioned before no one was really paying attention to the grass, except for one. Mapi.

"She's doing it again." Leila sighed out, watching our friend crouched down at the center of the field, patting the grass.

"What?" I looked at Leila confused.

"Mapi." She gestured towards the blonde at the center of the field.

"Why does she do that again?" I wondered out loud with furrowed eyebrows while I was looking at her as well now.

"Something about her pre-game rituals." Leila shrugged, trying to remember the blonde's reasoning.

"Right." I nodded, going along with the answer.

"Are you gonna get her or will I?" Leila pulled her eyes off of Mapi and looked at me in question. 

"I'll go." I sighed out and approached the girl who was still crouched down and patting the grass.

"Hey there buddy, what ya doing?" I stopped right in front of her, my hands on my back and rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"Getting ready for the game." Mapi simply answered, focus remaining onto the patch of grassing she was patting.

"By patting gras?" I said slowly and raised an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"Yes, now sit your ass down and do it with me so you can be part of my ritual." She sternly told me, looking up for the first time since I got here. What she said made my heart swell though.

"Oh you want me to be part of your ritual." I cooed at her but was immediately met with a harsh look.

"Right. Sorry, I'm sitting down now." I scratched the back of my neck with a sheepish smile and sat down in front of her, patring the grass.

There was something very therapeutic about it if I must say. Mapi and I sat there in silence, till a shadow was casted above me.

"You were supposed to come get her, not join her." Leila looked at the both of us, her hands on her hips and her eyebrow raised.

"I know but there is something very therapeutic about it." I said and went back to patting the grass.

"Told ya." Mapi hummed, still focused on the grass but Leila was about done. She grabbed both of our arms and pulled us up. 

"Shut up." She pointed at Mapi before she turned to look at me. "There are some people I like you to meet." And she pointed at the other two people walking over from the otherside of the field.

I instantly recognized them. It was Vir and Lola. Before Leila had the time to introduce all of us, Vir came over to me.

"Eleanore! I'm so glad to see you again." The Atlético midfielder pulled me into a hug once she was within distance.

"Hey Vir." I smiled, reciprocating the hug.

"Wait, you know each other?" Leila looked at the two of us confused, not knowing that her two best friends that weren't supposed to know each other actually did know each other.

"Yeah, we met during the world cup." I pulled away from Vir so I could look at Leila and shrugged my shoulders at the defender who was looking at me with her eyes widened and her mouth agape.

"Alexia introduced us." Vir added while she pointed at my girlfriend who was done with her media duties and was now joining our group.

"Wait, she introduced you?! You're telling me that you already met THE Eleanore Queen? The one she doesnt shut up about? What am I to you chopped liver?" Lola ranted and turned towards her best friend.

Ale looked confused about Lola's outburst because she had missed most of the conversation but soon recovered after Mapi caught her up a bit.

"You already left on your holiday with Leila." Ale shrugged and came to stand next to me, sending me a small smile.

"I blame you." Lola sends a small glare into Leila's direction. "But now that I finally get the chance, it's very nice to meet the girl that stole my best friend's heart." Lola caught me off guard and pulled me into a hug.

"Lola." Ale scoffed but the keeper wasn't at all fazed by it. 

"What? It's true, isn't it?" She smirked at the midfielder who couldn't help but blush a bit at the goalie's comment.

"God please tell me you two finally confessed your feelings because it was rather pathetic at the world cup." Vir threw her hands in the air, making everyone laugh except for Ale.

"Oh they confessed alright." Mapi mumbled just loud enough for everyone to hear, earning laughs from our teammates but shocked looks from both Vir, Lola and Alexia herself.

"Mapi." Ale hissed at the defender.

"What? Don't get shy on us now, Putellas. You're eager enough to litter her neck full of hickey's so people know she's off limits." Mapi smirked at the midfielder and teammate.

"True." She shrugged with a smirk on her lips.

"Aah welcome to the family!" Vir squealed out and tackled me into a hug again.

"Thanks. I guess." I chuckled at Vir and once I recovered from my initial surprise, I wrapped my arms around the midfielder as well.

The small group of old and new friends stayed around the center of the field with the conversations naturally flowing between us. I was currently talking with Lola when someone took me by surprise and jumped on my back

"Ellie, come on, there is someone I like you to meet." Aitana wrapped her arms and legs around me to keep herself in place.

"Who?" I curiously wondered and tried to look at the girl on my back.

"That way!" And she pointed back to the tunnel where a blonde was waiting.

"Ellie, meet my friend Laia, Laia meet Eleanore Queen." Aitana jumped from my back and smiled proudly at the both of us while Laia's eyes widened.

"Holy shit, you're Eleanore Queen." She stood there in shock, making me chuckle slightly.

"Yes I am. Laia Alexandri, right?" I asked her which caused the girl to be even more shocked.

"You know my name?" She asked surprised.

'I do. I watched some of your games to prepare for today and well this one talks about you." I threw my arm around Aitana and grinned at them both.

"Only good things I hope." Laia asked, casting a glare towards Aitana. Our number fourteen sheepishly smiled at her and just nodded.

"Yeah don't worry." I backed her up and assured the Atlético player.

"So are you guys coming out with us after the game?" Laia wondered but before either Aitana or I could answer, Mapi beat us to it.

"Of course we will. We have to celebrate our victory against you guys somehow." She wiggled herself between Aitana and me and placed her arms around our shoulders, a cheeky smile on her face.

"Watch it, Leon. You're getting cocky. They first have to score against me." Lola joined the group with the others, her arms crossed over her chest, looking very impressive if you asked me.

"That can be arranged." Jenni teased her long time friend.

"Shut it Hermoso. You're my best friend. You're supposed to be on my side." Lola sassed back at the tattooed forward.

"Not today I won't. Besides we have Queenie. No way you guys will beat us now." She pushed the other away and pulled me into her side, smirking at our opponents like I was some secret weapon.

"Oh no, I'm not getting involved in this." I held up my hands in defense, taking a step back.

"Too late." Lola pointed at me and then turned back to her best friend. "So you think Queenie is going to score?"

"No, she doesn't." I tried the stop the banter between the two but to no avail.

"I don't think I know she's going to score." Alexia took a step towards Lola, a smug smile on her lips, hands on her hips.

"Not you too." I groaned, throwing my head back.

"I'll take that bet. Winner gets free drinks tonight." Lola agreed to the bet, holding out her hand to seal the deal.

"No you sho-" I tried but I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

"Double it. Free drinks tonight and one night in Ibiza." Both Jenni and Alexia took a step towards Lola, the three now almost standing in each other's faces.

"I do-"

"Deal." Lola agreed to Jenni's bargain, interrupting me once again and shook the hands of my teammates.

"Oh God." I groaned and threw my head back while the others slowly walked back inside.

"What?" Alexia turned around with a goofy smile on her face. She waited for me so we could walk back together.

"I'm sure to score?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"I have faith in you." She shrugged, that stupid smile never once faltering. She was convinced I would score, there was no doubt about that in her mind, because in her mind I was the best out there but that was just her mind.

"Yeah and that's lovely but to bet on it?" I stopped walking and looked at her with a bewildered look.

"Relax, it's gonna be fine." She stopped as well and took a few steps back to catch up with me again. Once she was next to me, she threw her arm around me and guided me back to the locker rooms.

"Easy for you to say. They didn't bet against you." I mumbled with my arms crossed, making Ale chuckle at my childlike behavior.

"We didn't bet against you, we bet in favor of you." She pulled me closer to her and kissed my cheek.

"Same thing Ale." I glared at my girlfriend who still had that cute stupid smile on her face.

"It'll be fine. I'll make sure you'll score. I promise." She said upon entering the locker room. Jenni had heard what Ale said and in a flash she was by our side.

"I'll help too. We're not losing this bet." The forward smirked at me and I hoped she was right. My competitive side was definitely showing and the two girls knew they could use that to their advantage. If anything I didn't want to lose a bet.

"We better not." I grumbled at them and went to my locker to get ready.

But two minutes in and I wasn't that sure anymore. We had the worst start you can imagine. After the ref blew her whistle, we had already conceded a goal. They immediately took advantage of the small mistake made by our defense, putting Atlético up front.

Although I wasn't the one who made the bet, I wasn't ready to lose it just yet. I was way too competitive for that and it showed when the game restarted, immediately pressing high on the Atlético defense.

The high pressing paid off because only mere minutes after their goal, I got awarded a penalty. I received the ball from Marta and made my way up the field, passing the ball to Jenni who immediately passed it back to me.

I was facing the goal at the 18 yard box and saw a small opening between two defenders. Deciding I would dive into it, I had a clear path to take the shot. That was until one of the Atlético defenders thought otherwise and gave me a rather hard shove. The ref blew her whistle not hesitating when she pointed towards the penalty.

Jenni didn't waste the opportunity to equalize the score and from there on, it only went up. I was a nightmare for the Atlético team, being absolutely everywhere and linking up well with Ale and my other teammates like Mariona.

In the 28th minute after a beautiful built up I was able to assist the twenty three year old forward. Mariona jumped into my arms once she had slotted the ball in the upper left corner, kissing my cheek.

"Now it's your turn, superstar." She patted my head once she had her feet on the ground again.

And just like she said and Ale had promised, the next goal would be mine. Alexia had dribbled several players at the left side of the field, successfully reaching the back line before she kicked the ball right into my feet.

Laia tried the jump in front of the ball so she could block it but by then it was already too late. The ball went flying in, leaving Lola rooted in her place, groaning in frustration.

Before I even turned around and had my arms open, Jenni and Alexia both tackled me in a hug. With their force they almost knocked me over, luckily Alexia held out her hands, keeping me standing.

"Yes!" Jenni screams out in joy, bursting my eardrums in the proces. "We won the bet!"

"I told you, you would score!" Alexia discreetly kissed my cheek.

"Who doubted that she would score?" Mapi arrived a bit later than the others, high fiving me and giving me a pat in the head.

"Queenie." The others all said in unions while we were walking back to take our places.

"Of course she did." Mapi shoved me aside and rolled her eyes.

The game restarted again and before the halftime whistle was heard, the score was four to one. We all made our way to the locker room and listened to Lluís his pep talk. Obviously he wasn't happy with how we started the game but was glad with the way we handled it.

Ninety minutes later and Barcelona had beaten Atlético with six to one. Goals from Jenni and Mariona and two from Oshoala and I. To say that Lola wasn't happy about it was an understatement but as soon as the girl met her friends halfway, she was all smiley again.

We all quickly shared some pleasantries before we went to get a shower. There was no need to stay long to chat because we would hang out later either way.

The club was buzzing and full of adrenaline. People were laughing, dancing, drinking and it was clear to see that everyone was having a great time. Alexia and I had eventually joined our friends a bit later than intended, having a small celebration on our own.

Alexia was dancing with some of our friends while the other part of the group was seated in one of the booths that was reserved just for us. I was leaning against the bar waiting for my drink while I kept my eyes locked on the brunette.

Captivated by her, I hadn't noticed two particular Atlético players making their way over to me. The bartender had just handed me my drink when I turned around and almost collided with the goalkeeper I had just scored against.

"Not so fast, Queen." Lola placed her hand on my shoulder, stopping me from going back to the others.

"Okay?" It was more of a question than an actual answer, knowing full well what was to come. The roasting.

"So you and Ale?" Vir looked at me sternly, trying to intimidate me and I'm not gonna lie, it was kind of working.

"Uhm" I tried to form any kind of sentence or a word would be cool too but nothing came out.

"What are your intentions with our Alexia?" Lola crossed her arms and tapped her foot to the floor like a mother would when she was interrogating her daughter's lover.

"I, I" I stammered out but for some reason I was completely overwhelmed and nervous, intimidated by the two best friends staring me down.

"Are you using her? Just fucking? Messing around? What's the plan here?" Lola got all in my face, making me take a step back, bumping into the bar with no escape.

"What no. I-" I tried to defend myself but I didn't get a chance to before Vir cut me off.

"Is it just for fun or was it because she was your ticket to Barcelona?" It was Vir who pushed this time but Vir's words triggered something.

It was like my brain had finally processed what they had said and now I was pissed off. I would never use Ale like that and the fact they were doubting my love for the girl, when they didn't really know me, annoyed me.

So it definitely surprised them that I didn't take a step back this time but instead, straightened my back and took one forward, ready to face the two best friends of my girlfriend.

"Stop! I love her." I looked them right in the eyes, done with their insinuations they were throwing at me. My tone took them a bit by surprise but it effectively shut them up.

"I loved her since the day she came to london when I was struggling or that night spent in France during the world cup, but the thing is back then, I wouldn't let myself truly feel it." I breathed out and closed my eyes for a brief second thinking back to that time before focussing back at the two friends.

"I was always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear but she was so persistent, so stubborn. She showed me what love is like and I finally embraced it." I chuckled at the thought. Alexia for sure could be stubborn. A small smile broke out on Lola's and Vir's faces.

"I love her so much that I can hardly breathe sometimes when I'm around her. She makes me nervous but calm at the same time. She drives me crazy sometimes when she steals my clothes that I was planning on wearing or when she cleans up my stuff and I can't find it anymore but I love her and I can't imagine my life without her anymore." I shrugged my shoulders, the smile on my lips only growing bigger the more I thought about her until I remembered who was standing in front of me. My smile disappeared and the look in my eyes turned stoic again.

"So let me make myself very clear. I'm not sure about what I'm going to do tomorrow or next week. I'm not sure about my future in Barcelona or the national team, I'm not even sure about the drink I just ordered but make no mistake, the one thing I'm sure of is the love I have for Alexia." I sternly looked at the both friends, not backing down any longer.

For a moment it stayed quiet between the three of us. You could cut the tension with a knife. Both Lola and Vir were staring at me with a hard look on their faces, almost glaring at me.

'Okay, you're good." Lola suddenly spoke up with a big grin on her face and Vir followed soon after, throwing her arm around my shoulder.

"Wait, what?" I looked dumbfounded at them. 

"You passed." Vir laughed and pulled me more into her, kissing the side of my head.

I pulled myself free from Vir's hold and turned around so I could face them. My eyebrows furrowed and mouth agape, I looked at the two in disbelief.

"That's it? You passed? I give the two of you a heartfelt speech and all I get is a 'you passed'?!" I yelled out, confused that only seconds ago they were accusing me of hurting Alexia and now all's good.

'Well Yes. It was a good speech though." Lola shrugged, taking a sip from her drink.

"A bit dramatic but oh well." Vir added with a smirk while I rolled my eyes at the midfielder.

"Unbelievable." I mumbled, shaking my head at the two.

After their little interrogation, the three of us walked back to our table with our drink in hand. I plopped down on one of the couches next to Mariona with the perfect view of the dance floor. Lola and Vir took the other one next to Mapi and Jenni.

"Ay, where is my free drink?" Jenni asked both Vir and Lola but the two just brushed the forward off.

"Get it yourself." Vir flipped her off and took a sip from her drink, making Lola smirk.

"Wait. Why does Jenni get free drinks?" Mariona looked at the three confused, wondering why on earth Lola or Vir would give Jenni free drinks but Mapi was quick to fill in any blanks.

"Lola and Vir had a bet with Jenni and Alexia against Queenie." She laughed like it was the most ridiculous thing and to her it was.

"Ooh. Yeah no that's, that's stupid. Everyone knows you never bet against the princess." Mariona agreed with Mapi and joined her in her laughter but the other two didn't seem to think it was funny.

"Definitely not when la Reina is involved." Jenni pointed at me, making me blush. The others laughed even harder at the effect Jenni's words had on me.

"She would sell her precious little feet for her." Leila butted in on the conversation and sat down next to Jenni.

"Shut up. I would do it for either one of you." I lightly punched her on the shoulder. Leila yelped in surprise and held her hand over her shoulder, playfully glaring at me but that glare soon turned into a smirk.

"Does that mean I get to sleep with you too?" She wiggled her eyebrow at me, making the whole table bursted out laughing.

"No, she doesn't." The unmistakable voice of my girlfriend protectively called out when she came to stand behind me. Her hand placed on my shoulders, before letting them slowly glide down over my chest so she was hugging me from behind.

"Ah, my favorite Ale, possessive Ale." Mapi landed back on the couch with a big sentisfying grin on her face but the glare on Alexia's face stayed.

"Jeez, it was a joke." Leila laughed and threw her hands up in the air, making everyone laugh except for Alexia.

"Anyway Lola? I want a drink." The brunette shifted her focus from her best friend to the other. In the process she leaned in more, resting her head on mine while my hands went to hold hers over my chest.

"I'm starting to regret that I ever bet against you." Lola rolled her eyes and pointed at me with a playfully glare.

"Some advice for the future, never bet against her." Mariona patted my thigh causing me to smirk.

"Yeah yeah, while you are getting my drink, I want you to come dance with me." Alexia gestured to Lola with a serious face and then smiled at me.

She then pulled me up and dragged me to the dance floor, giggling the whole way there, making my heart skip a beat. Alexia let go of my hand and pulled my body closer to hers, swaying her hips to the beat.

I placed my hands on her shoulders while hers found my hips, digging her fingertips into them, creating goosebumps all over my body. I looked at her, a grin on her lips, a spark in her eyes. She was enjoying herself. I let my eyes drift to our friends and the lounge chairs and I couldn't help but feel content.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

911K 30.7K 61
Rosie White, an Art History student working to achieve her life goal of becoming a sought-after local artist. She pours her heart and soul into her a...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
414K 6.4K 54
ON HOLD "You know, I made a promise to myself a year ago that I'd never fall in love again." Niamh spoke as Leah tilted her head to position her ear...
110K 2.8K 42
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...