TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancรฉ
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

96. Demoniac Khun!

244 11 16
By AprilsSmile

22.4k views.

Thank you Readers!

_A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

I ran to her and held her in my arms. Her body was burning hot with fever. I used my tie to wipe the white bubbles from her mouth and tried not to cry out loudly.

She should be fine.. she is breathing...an obvious sign that she's alive and shall be okay. I'm sure she will be okay. She has to be for my sake!

"Turn around!" I ordered and with a swift move took off her top. I was thankful that she was wearing two.

I threw the tank top on the floor and heaved her up from the bed. I glanced at Arm who was opening the window for fresh air while on the other side Pol was staring at a wall, both their backs to me.

"Pol! Bed sheet!" I ordered again and moved back from the bed with her in my arms.

Arm came to grab the pillows, Pol picked up something from the bed and glanced at Arm questioningly. It was a paper cutter, he put that on the side table and hurriedly pulled the bed sheets off the bed and threw it aside. Then he looked around the room and pulled a white sheet that was covering the dressing table all the way up to the mirror.

I was curious to know why in the world she was doing weird stuff in her house?

Both my boys made the bed as good as new and I laid her down slowly. My eyes were fixed at her pale face when I loose the tie knot and took it off to throw it near the other fabrics.

Pol picked everything up and left the room. Arm followed him outside to call the doctor.

Now it was only me and her. Arm was confused because her heart was beating slow even when she has a high fever. But she already threw up the poison which means she'll be fine, right?

Now the question is when is she going to wake up? Her current state is breaking my heart, wounding my soul..

I wiped my stupid tears with the back of my hand and leaned forward to touch her forehead with mine.

"Please wake up!" My voice breaks with the small request.

I placed a peck on her forehead in hope to get scolded even slapped by her. I will take it all so just wake up, will ya?

Arm came with a bowl filled with ice and cold water. He placed it on the side table and held out the towels to me.

What am I supposed to do with them? Then it hit me.

"I will do it." I nodded and he demonstrates to me silently.

He soaked the towel, then twisted it above the bowl. It was easy to learn.

He put the towel on her forehead and took a step back then I used the other towel and hissed with the sharpness of ice cold water on my hands. I wet the towel and wipe her arms. While doing it I noticed many familiar and unfamiliar scars.

One thing for sure, my sweetheart loves to get hurt, multiple scars and marks were the prove of it.

I wiped her fingers one by one. It was the first time that I was looking at her this closely and sedately. Her nails were cut short in a square shape, with her cuticles tinted with paint colors - not a pretty sight yet I loved it.

I hesitate at the butterfly on her wrist and choose to let it un-wiped. I'm not ready to see the bruise it wings were hiding from everyone. I'm sure Amy doesn't want anybody to see the ugly mark I left on her too.

Oh I so want to slap my comely face for hurting her!

I moved back and hesitate above her legs. She was wearing knee length shorts, showing her fair legs. It was the first time I was 'seeing' her - the part of her she well hidden all this time. I'll be lying if I say I didn't imagine her, about her curves and.... damn it!

I took a breath and started to wipe her legs. I was only doing it to reduce her temperature - nothing more, nothing less. I stopped to trace some old tiny scars on her calves with my finger tips. There were some fresh pinkish scratches too and I wonder how did she got them. Do I need to put some ointment or bandage on that?

Suddenly I felt the heat of staring eyes. It turns out I was not the alone to look at her fixedly. I shot a severe dark glare at Arm who just bowed, shifted his eyes and looked away.

I'm not a paranoid. I know the difference between lusty perversion and silent observation. Still that doesn't mean I will allow anyone to look at what belongs to me.

She's for my eyes only...period.

"Get out!" I sounds too serious even to myself. Arm bowed and left like a shot. 

Pol came to mob the floor clean. I caught him glancing at her a few times, worriedly.

"Is the doctor coming from Pluto! Why isn't he here yet?" I wailed impatiently and the door bell ringed.

Doctor Top came, before his arrival she already threw up once more. This time Pol was there, he hurriedly emptied the paper bin and put it near her mouth. I was half worried half relieved when she regurgitated and reached out to held the bin, herself.

I jumped to sit behind her, supported her weak body even rubbed her back silently. A few minutes later her limbs loosen up, she fell back on me. I brushed her bangs aside and watched her unconscious face, wistfully.

Doctor Top was first astounded to see her. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, I think he knew her, but how? He examined her condition and declared it was all because of 'overdosing the antidepressants'. I passed him a look for telling us what we already knew. Then he said the chances of her recovery increased as she already vomited twice. I was relieved to know that.

He continued the check-up; she was having trouble breathing, her heart was beating rapidly but her blood pressure was low and she has a higher-than-normal body temperature.

In short, her body system got messed up because of over medications. I wiped the cold sweats with my sleeves. Damn I am hella anxious about her wellness.

Doctor Top sat back looking up at the wall where she smartly left a message in freaking capital letters using a horrifying font. Arm picked up the medicine from the side table and gave it to Doctor Top to see.

"Antidepressants?" I sat back in despondency while holding my head. Oh my beautiful Amy! What have I done to you? A tear fell with the grim thought.

"I am surprised you didn't know that already.." Doctor Top started "She was taking them for a few weeks now." He held up the empty pill bottle to show me. Thank goodness! I thought she took all the pills at once..

"But last night I changed her medications to these." He held up a packet with the hospital logo printed on it. "What I don't understand is how it happened? I clearly told Mr. Vegas about the dosage and..."

"Vegas!?!?" I interrupted to confirm if I heard the name right.

"He was the one who asked me to change the medications." He replied normally.

Vegas..Vegas..Vegas...Bloody Vegas!

I couldn't hear anything more, my eyes fixed on lifeless Amy. It was all because of my psychopath cousin! He was the one who sucked light as well as life out of her. I clenched my fists firmly, scratching my palm with my nails. Hell! I never felt the urge to kill someone this badly.

I forbid the doctor to leave this house before she regains her consciousness. I'm not throwing the tantrum it's just me being cautious in my own crazy way. I didn't even allow them to reason with me let alone argue..

A moment later three of  them left the room. It was only me and her in the dim-lit room. The more I looked at her the more I found myself trembling with burning wrath. A tiny part of me wanted to call Pete to warn him to hide his psycho partner. If Vegas appeared in front of me I will....

Ding Dong!

Even before I could end the thought the devil himself rang the door bell.

The next moment I found myself at the door step and threw a Herculean punch on the face of my not-so-favorite cousin. Sadly, he didn't come prepared to take the impact let alone expecting a welcome blow from me. It was hellishly satisfying to watch him fall back out of the house.

"Khun!!" I heard my guards exclaimed in horror. Pete knelt down to check on Vegas, and shot me a confusing but accusing glare seeing the blood coming out my cousin's stupid pridy nose. 

Vegas sat up and wiped the scarlet liquid off his face while staring at me creepily as if his dark stare could make me tremble back in fear. Instead I lunged forward to grab him by his shirt and raise him off the ground in a swift move. I jabbed in the stomach and he stumbled back with a grunt.

"Khun!" It was Pete who shouted in bewilderment.

My rage didn't seem to soothe down any sooner. I grabbed Vegas by his neck and pulled him inside the house. I threw whatever came to my hand at him and he stupidly dodge every single thing, making me mad even more.

We were in the middle of the small leaving area. Everyone was calling me to stop but smartly chose to stay out of it. I noticed my psycho cousin didn't fight back, only play defensive. I head butted him and bash him on the glass table which didn't survive the impact and broke into pieces with a loud shattering sound.

"Khun stop!" Pete shouted in bafflement. 

"What is wrong with you? Where is Amy? We can continue this but first I want to see her." Vegas grunted but as soon as her name left his damnable mouth I smacked him fair and square. This dumb psycho practically asks for it. 

His hand was moving towards his pants pockets but I was the one pulling his pen knife out and with a swift move I spun the evil object and placed it over his throat, threateningly.

"That's enough! Khun!" I heard Pete's frightened but angry voice then two of them came to pull me back. My sight was fixed on Vegas who was now trying to catch his breath while lying on the broken glass. I refuse to feel remorse for what I've done. After what he did to Amy he deserves that good biting.

"Why are you so mad? What happened? Where's Amy?" Pete grilled me with questions as if I'm in the mood to answer any of them. "Arm? Pol?" He turned to ask his friends but got no answers.

"First brother!" Vegas turned on his side, spit the blood on the floor and looked up at me half accusingly half questioningly.

"I'm the first demoniac born of Theerapanyakul and you dare to mess with my hope, my heart, my Amy. How very dare you!?" I roared at Vegas who unconsciously moved back, for the first time in his damn life he looked at me in awe.

I threw his knife aside in plain repulsion. If it wasn't for my craziness, I might think I saw fear in those dark eyes. He looked at me like it was the first time he saw me.

It was fun to see him getting intimidated by me for the first time in my heedless life. He thinks he's a dangerous psychopath mafia ruling over the underworld but forgot that I'm his freaking elder brother - we had the same wicked blood in our twisted veins. He shows his horn and the world accepted him as the walking devil of our clan but nobody see the dark halo over my head.

How disheartening!

I felt the heat of all the alarmed gazes, the apprehension was apparent in their sight. I must've looked dreadful to them. It's a cue for me to stop showing my real self at once.

URGHH!! I clasp my hair and throw a wild punch at the wall, purely imagining my cousin's face there. I spare a glance at the crimson mark my fist left on the innocent wall. I'm gonna get scolded by Amy for staining her spotless wall. That tiny thought relaxed me a bit....

"Minor family! Get out!" I ignored Vegas but glanced at Pete.
"Do not open the door for strangers!" I ordered my guards pointedly and waited a moment for them to nod in understatement.

"I'm not going anywhere before seeing her." Vegas declared and I gave him a look as if he was in any place to ask for the impossible.

"Show them the door!" I uttered shortly and locked myself in Amy's bedroom where she was still sleeping, oblivion of her surroundings.

I heard Vegas throwing a tantrum on my guards who were requesting him to leave the house, then I heard him pulling the doctor out with him who was standing in the corner watching everything like a silent audience. Now he's gonna bombard poor Top with his questions.

____

A few hours ago before the catastrophe..

In Minor Mansion!

Vegas's POV:

I have the whole free week from college so its a perfect night to go out for hunting.

Pete and I did the whole investigation thing; turns out our gentleman for a leader went to the gang leader and gave him a warning.

Just a freaking warning!!

I'm mad as hell, I mean what was Kinn even thinking to do that!? That so-called enemy tried to kill his elder brother!

If I was there I would shoot that son of a trash in his head for coming after my sister. That would be the justice to both Amy and her crazy lover.

The sun started to set, all we had to do was wait for the night.

"Ace, is everything ready?" I asked while checking the bullets in my gun.

"Yes boss!" He nodded while packing a bag full of weapons.

"Did you take your lucky knife?" Pete asked, teasingly.

"There's no such thing as luck in our field but yeah I did." I smirked and he just shook his head with a smile.

"Are we really going to explode their whole area?" Ace asked while looking at the time bombs.

"Just killing the petty leader is not enough. They need to pay the price."
I said darkly, he furrowed his brows but didn't comment.

Pete left to give directions to our men and his secret ghost team. Now it was only me and Ace in the weaponry room. He asked me to look at the guards positions before leaving for the night, so I went to the control room with him.

.

"Can you decipher this code for me?" I put my cellphone on the table and slide it towards Ace.

"Thank you for everything. See you tomorrow."

"Hm?" I looked at Ace who said out of the blue.

'TY4EVTHG CUTOM'
I stare at the one line text which looked like a code to me.

"That's what the message says.." He said with a side smile. I blinked for a moment, then took my device back.

Seriously Amy! Was it really gonna take a long time to type a normal message!? you made a fool out of me, in front of my smart guy.

"It was from miss Amy?" Ace asked curiously because I just saved her number with a letter 'A'.

"Why?"

"Just asking... It was the first text she sent you or you deleted the previous ones..?" He asked casually pointing at my device with his chin.

"That's not a topic I'd like to dwell on!" I retorted pointedly and glanced up at the screens... but the truth is his first guess was correct.

She never sent texts to me. Now that I think about it she really didn't call me first either.

What a sister to have!

But wait! She wanted to see me today? Why? And what's with the sudden gratitude for 'everything'?

My instincts were faster than my brain cells. Something doesn't feel right! I hope I'm getting a false alarm.

I tapped on my cellphone to call her but stopped. I already got the report that the first brother reached her house with his minions.

I checked the schedule, I still got some time to rest but let's just spend it on her. She's my priority, even Hunting was planned because of her.

"Gotta go!" I said shortly and turned to leave only to be held back by Ace.

"I've got something to show you." He said in a serious tone and I just stared at his hand which was holding my wrist.

"It better be worth your daring-ness otherwise..." I spin my 'lucky' knife with my other hand, threateningly.

He looked me in the eyes then raised his hand and stepped back.

"On second thought, the matter doesn't concern me.." with one hand he tapped on the key-buttons "..at least not enough to make me risk my dear life." He sat back and looked up at the screens.

I followed the line of his sight and..

"What..." I was puzzled, seeing Amy on the screen. The clips was from previous weeks.

She was sleeping on her regular place, the lounge area. The next moment she sat up and rubbed her face frantically.

Another clip played, this time she woke up and ran to see her reflection in the TV screen. And sat back on the floor.

Another time she threw her head back and laughed out as if she saw a hilarious dream.

There was a clip when she was sleeping and I was reading a book, sitting on the single sofa. She opened her eyes and stared at me for a long moment without me noticing her.

The same thing happened with my first brother, but the difference is he was already staring her sleeping face while sitting right in front of her on the floor. She opened her eyes and I caught the relief she felt while seeing a familiar face.

Crazy brother smiled brightly without knowing her state. But I can't really complain, giving to her schooling her expressions within a second, even reciprocating the smile evenly.

One after one, I watched her in many clips, in both sleep-filled and sleepless evenings. Then Ace opened another folder and I saw a few more clips of her getting startled while walking around the house.

How she always looked around in the kitchen or lounge area cautiously. There were a few times when she came before my servants, mostly it was them who followed my order by going away as soon as they saw her but there were times when she hide behind the pillar or simply left the areas herself.

"It was after she went...ahm..into the Basement." Ace informed me and I couldn't even bring myself to nod in acknowledgment.

I frowned seeing the clips of my little brother sneaking around the house, planning to give her a jump scare. Half the time he succeeded and laughed, without knowing the fact that she let him be..
There were times when she was hiding something sharp like fork, knifes, pen, paper cutter and waited patiently. Every time she pretended to jump in horror and then smiled at my clueless brother.

I sat back to think about everything...

At that time I realized something was off about her but shrugged it off as I was more busy in winning her trust and making her live here as long as possible.
I knew something was wrong with her but didn't expect it to be this bad. I thought she was safe in my house. But how did I forget the fact that this is not just a house but a nightmarish hell for pure souls?

I need to go and see her, I have to... I left the control room immediately while dialing Porsche's number. I found Pete at the front door who was already waiting for me.

"Hello! Porsche? Yeah everything is ready according to the plan. We're about to leave, I am sending my team with you and will join you later." I said, and Pete mouthed 'why' to me.

"Yeah everything is fine here! The plan is still the same, I just have something urgent to do. Don't worry Pete is coming with you, it's just me. I will join you guys later, okay?" I informed both him and Pete who snatched the device to put it on speaker.

"Hey Porsche! I'm going with him. Don't worry you have our whole team and support." Pete said while looking me in the eye as if challenging me to deny, I just rolled my eyes.

Porsche was yelling and asking if we were playing a joke or something. I took my cellphone back but didn't turned off the speak, Pete didn't let me.

"I'm in a real hurry. And I'm trusting you on this. It could be our only chance to get to those good-for-nothing enemies."

[Fine! I will do it. It'll be fun to kill the enemies I didn't even know about.]

He said sarcastically and I just tolerate for the sake of time trouble and tough situation.

I walked towards my car and Pete followed me closely as if suspecting me to run and leave without him.

"And Porsche! Better take your car."

[Why? I'm not ditching my Scarlet.]

I rolled my eyes at the name of his stupid bike.

"Just do what I said!"

[With this tone..you're practically asking me to disobey you!]

He chuckled annoyingly and I clenched the steering wheels.

[Also do you know what I hate the most?]

"Acting decently?" Pete muttered.

"Killing people?" I guessed too.

[Traffic! Idiots!]

He shouted and both Pete and I changed looks.

[I'm taking my Scarlet, she's the fastest among all the vehicles. Bye!]

He declared proudly and I cursed the moment I chose to involve my business partner in this.

[And one more thing! If you guys tried to play me dirty or even think about ditching me, I will take my revenge decently!]

He warned us while pressing on the last word. I smirked while Pete chuckled lightly.

"See you soon friend!" Pete said playfully and hung up.
"Now you tell me!" He demanded sternly without any trace of playfulness.

"We're going to Amy's.." I just started to speak and my device buzzed.

I pulled the car over to see the text.

"What happened?" Pete asked seen my troubled expression.

"Doctor Top just enter her house!" I read the report anxiously. It's not even an hour since crazy cousin got there and....

"Oh no!" Pete's eyes widened. "Khun was in her house. What if something happens to him!?" He shudders while imagining something unpleasant and I just gave him a look.

"It could be about Amy." I pressed and he blinked as if he couldn't think of that. His worries and intelligence are limited to only crazy Khun.

Like Pete, I tried to be optimistic for once and drove my car like a rocket.

'Please be alright!
Let it be a false alarm!'

.
.

I ring the bell anxiously. My mind was busy thinking about her well-being. I only snapped out of thoughts when a punch landed right on my face. I fell back as I wasn't expecting let alone ready for the impact.

I reached for my gun but stopped seeing a familiar figure. Crazy cousin was glaring at me hostilely so I did the same.

Did he just punched me!? I was stunned to see my nosebleeding.

From the corner of my eye I saw Pete getting relieved to find Khun perfectly fine then he caught the flares in crazy cousin's eyes and glanced at me questioningly.

Before I could do anything Khun grabbed me only to throw a jab in the stomach then pull me all the way inside. He was throwing objects at me blindly and I dodged while looking for an opening to reach Amy's bedroom.

To be honest a part of me knew something big must've been happened to her for making him act like this. I never saw him this wild, he was coming at me like a forceful maniac!

For the first time I faced his anger, the real rage. It wasn't the right time to admit.... but it was hella impressive to watch him like this...

Like I could finally acknowledge him as the first son of the Theerapanyakul - the first brother of a psychopath. Ha I wanted to smirk but ended up grunting in pain. I felt a metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

He pulled my lucky knife and placed it on my throat. See I was right to say there's no such thing as luck in our world!

"First brother!" I tried a little politely but stopped to spit the blood on the floor. Damn I accidentally bit my tongue when he hit me.

I was taken aback by his bloodshot eyes, he definitely cried a lot before we reached here and now he was mad as hell. But why?
Now I was afraid not from him but for her. I was dying to see her, to meet her. I chose to take all of his wrath without fighting back because all I want is to know about how she is..

I demanded, then asked, even requested but he refused me firmly.

He accused me for messing with Amy, only hell knows why or how? What have I done to deserve all of this painful embarrassment and ignominy?

He taunted arrogantly, even kicked me out of the house but I didn't leave empty handed. I took the only candidate who can answer all of my questions honestly, Doctor Top.

I didn't hide my horrified face when he tell me about Amy's condition. Pete hit my arm while scolding me for not telling her about the dosage on time. It was my fault I should've told her when I was giving her the medicines. I looked down at my hands, speechless.

'Thank you for everything
see you tomorrow.'

That one line ringed in my head. Now I know why she didn't have the time to type the whole sentence.

Damn myself!

A part of me wanted to go back to ask my first brother to punish me severely.. brutally...
Earlier I made sure not to get any serious hits as I have to go for the mission. But now I think Khun was right to bash me, I deserved that.

I can't believe my negligence, my damnable carelessness. I almost killed her with my own damn hands.

"What have I done!" I whispered to myself and felt a ball in my throat.

"How's she now?" Pete asked worriedly.

"She's already out of danger. Just unconscious.. it's gonna take some time for her to recover and.." I clearly heard Doctor Top and ran down the stairs as I don't want him to witness my vulnerable side. Pete followed me abruptly while thanking the doctor.

She's fine! That's enough for now. I'll take the details later, even ask for her forgiveness. I'll do anything to make her feel better.

She wanted to see me. And she will. Soon!

"Wegath!" Pete called me gingerly.

"Let's go Porsche is waiting for us!"

____

Late that night..

Tankhun's POV:

"How you look when asleep should be a crime.." I whispered while tracing her facial features cautiously. It's already past midnight and she's not waking up.

Earlier, I kicked Arm for stupidly asking me to go back to my mansion. Obviously I refuse to leave her in this condition, even Pol seconds my decision.

Both my guards agreed to stay here on one condition; I let doctor Top go as they asked.

Now doctor Top is staying at the nearest hotel on my request. He said if something happens he'll be here in five minutes. I highly doubted it but Arm informed me that the hotel is five minute drive away.

They half forced me to eat something as I skipped the lunch today. I forbade them to open the door for strangers so they couldn't order the food. In the end we had our dinner on the kitchen counter with the stolen food from Amy's fridge.

Today's menu: Donuts, orange juice, leftover spaghetti and salad.

I didn't have the appetite, also I've never eaten a day old food but I ate the spaghetti only because my beautiful Amy made it. It was so flavorsome that I get emotional.
Pol pat my back, telling me she'll be okay soon. And I thanked him for stating the obvious.

.

Arm did the dishes while Pol cleaned the glass pieces of broken table. I made a mental note to buy a new table otherwise she'll berate me.

I freshened up and wore a T- shirt Pol found in the balcony. I was surprised because it fit me perfectly. I inhaled before entering her bedroom, she was lying in the same position I left her. I looked outside the window before closing the curtains.

I looked around the dim lit room. Another mental note, I need to order bright lights for this boring room. I was feeling tired as I used all of my stamina first on my beautiful Amy then on my psycho cousin. I hope he'll get a nightmare about me stabbing him. I cursed him and chose to lay down on the other side of the bed.

I set the quilt on her and looked at her face closely, she stopped sweating and her lips turned pale. There was dark bags under her eyes. Now I know why she was wearing makeup yesterday. Even though she looked pretty it broke my heart to know the real reason behind her efforts.

And here I was obtusely thinking that she was trying to stand out in college to get attention. I lay on my side and placed my face on my elbow.

"Don't test my patience Amy! Wake up already!" I whispered and brushed her bangs with my fingers.

"Please!" I closed my eyes with a sad plea.

A tear fell only to get absorbed by the pillow. I contemplate for a good minute then hesitate for another long minute and finally put my arm over to embrace her like a beanie baby.

"I'm not touching you!" I mumbled to inform her before flaking out.

Just in case she woke up in the middle of the night and misunderstood our scandalous position and slapped my breathtaking face.

My lips twitch at the thought and sleep comes over to embrace me. Actually I low-key wanted to get that slapped, only if she woke up to do that...

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 17.1K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
9K 90 9
Riff's little sister, Cass, was one of the so called founders of the Jets. When Riff and Tony came up with the Jets, Cass insisted on joining and th...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
21.2K 783 17
Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri, Bigbang's maknae, energizer and occasionally idiot, was well-known for many things such as being loud, being a social butt...