Become a Master of Drawing Fa...

By An-errr

On the eve of her college graduation, Bian Yingning died tragically, just a little short of obtaining the gra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 57

309 25 7
By An-errr

Thinking like this, but when it came time to act, Jiang Jiaotao hesitated a bit.

She treated herself so well, could it really be without deception?

Even if not, purely because she's naive, if she falls for it, would it be taking advantage of her vulnerability?

After circling around and around, Bian Yingning finally picked a beige square bag, but Jiang Jiaotao hadn't found one yet.

As the staff wrapped the bag Bian Yingning chose, she walked over to Jiang Jiaotao, who seemed absent-minded. "What's wrong? Don't you like anything?"

"Well..." Jiang Jiaotao didn't know how to answer.

"Should we try another store?"

Jiang Jiaotao didn't answer. She looked behind Bian Yingning and saw a shop assistant packaging the bag Bian Yingning wanted. "Have you found something you like?"

"No," Bian Yingning turned her head and glanced. "This is for buying a gift... to apologize to someone."

They had agreed to apologize to Duanmu Zhengjie, and she didn't know how to express it. Buying a bag and stuffing it with some things seemed like a suitable gesture.

Jiang Jiaotao's eyes flickered.

Someone's sister?

"Do you know so many sisters?" Jiang Jiaotao suddenly said.

Bian Yingning frowned. "No, they are just... people I need to know for work."

Task = Work

Is this equation correct?

Jiang Jiaotao nodded and turned around, picking up a chain bag she had been admiring for a long time. "What do you think of this one?"

"It looks good, very unique," Bian Yingning praised sincerely.

Seeing Jiang Jiaotao looking satisfied, Bian Yingning had the staff wrap up this bag as well.

When she turned to make the payment, Jiang Jiaotao looked back at the price of the bag she had chosen, over two hundred thousand yuan.

That's enough for a down payment on a house in a small town.

"I'll deduct the decimal point, the total is six hundred and fifty thousand..."

Upon hearing the shop assistant and Bian Yingning reconciling the accounts, Jiang Jiaotao couldn't help but glance at the two shopping bags on the table.

The bag she bought for that sister was actually over four hundred thousand yuan.

It seems... she's a very important sister.

"Well," after completing the payment, Bian Yingning handed the bag Jiang Jiaotao picked to her. "Nice to meet you, Miss Jiang."

She spoke with a gentle smile, the curve of her lips carrying an enchanting charm. Not to mention her extravagant gestures, it was enough to captivate anyone.

Jiang Jiaotao accepted the bag and felt a slight unease for the first time. "Thank you..."

Even after they stepped out of the store, Jiang Jiaotao still had a sense of unreality. Did she really... receive such an expensive bag?

The two continued to browse, with Bian Yingning maintaining her enthusiasm while Jiang Jiaotao remained preoccupied.

"What are you thinking? Did I surprise you too much? Did I burden you too heavily?"

After walking up a floor, Bian Yingning suddenly stopped and asked.

Jiang Jiaotao looked up. Today, she wore a pair of black high-heeled shoes, and she met Bian Yingning's gaze directly. "I... I just feel that you should save more money for yourself instead of spending it like this."

"Heh, don't worry about it. If this money could be mine, I would be happy, but the problem is, I can spend it, but I can't use it as my own asset."

After all, the Bian family hasn't handed it over to her yet.

Jiang Jiaotao seemed to understand but not fully.

She didn't consider herself a person who would always do good and not keep money they found, but this was the first time someone had treated her this way. For a moment, she struggled to accept it.

"Well..."

The two had a meal, and even though Jiang Jiaotao had forgotten, Bian Yingning remembered to buy some red bean cakes that she had praised so much earlier and brought them back for Jiang Jiaotao.

Sitting in a taxi, Jiang Jiaotao held the still warm red bean cakes and waved goodbye to Bian Yingning outside the car.

As the car started, Bian Yingning's figure receded into the distance, and a faint aroma of red bean cakes filled the car.

Jiang Jiaotao breathed in the scent of the cakes, touched her bag, and unconsciously relaxed her brows.

....

After seeing off Jiang Jiaotao, Bian Yingning breathed a sigh of relief. Her likability should have increased significantly today.

Just as she was thinking that, Bian Yingning turned around and saw someone dressed in all black standing not far behind her, even wearing a black duckbill cap. If it were nighttime, they could easily blend into the darkness.

"..." A secret agent?

Without exchanging a word, the person in black raised the brim of their cap, revealing their face.

Round and chubby, very cute, with a hint of childishness, but sharp eyes.

"Shang Qinghui? What are you doing here?"

Shang Qinghui crossed her arms and stared coldly at Bian Yingning, uttering two words, "Passing by."

Passing by? Bian Yingning looked around. She was currently on the side of the road outside the shopping mall, where taxis pick up passengers and bus stops are located. If she was just passing by, she shouldn't have passed through here.

"Then why... are you dressed in black?"

Shang Qinghui rubbed the back of her head, where her hair was covered by the hat. "Don't you think it looks cool?"

Bian Yingning: "..." Is there a generation gap between them?

"That woman just now, who was she?" Shang Qinghui suddenly asked.

Bian Yingning was taken aback. "You saw her?"

"So what? Can't I look?" Shang Qinghui retorted.

It's not that, it's just a bit strange.

Bian Yingning scrutinized Shang Qinghui up and down. "What passing by? Are you following me?"

As soon as these words came out, Shang Qinghui instantly became like a cat whose tail had been stepped on. "What nonsense are you talking about? Who's bored enough to follow you!"

She just... just wanted to see who this "Sister Peach" was. Seeing how secretive and cautious Bian Yingning was, not daring to answer calls in front of her, there must be something fishy.

But then again, she wasn't some important person, nor had she done anything unsavory. "If there's nothing, then there's nothing. Why are you getting so worked up?"

"Who's getting worked up? Don't change the subject. I've never seen that woman just now... Who is she from?"

Shang Qinghui was determined to get an answer.

Bian Yingning hesitated for a moment. "You don't know..."

"You're saying I don't know if I don't know."

Bian Yingning raised an eyebrow. "Why do you want to know so badly? What, are you concerned about me?"

"I..." Shang Qinghui suddenly fell silent, then rallied in the next second. "Whether you say it or not, I'm not interested."

And with that, she turned and walked away, stomping her feet heavily as if she had a grudge against the ground.

"Weird." Bian Yingning watched her retreating figure, unable to make sense of it, and muttered to herself.

....

There are many new projects set to be launched in Haicheng City recently, indicating a "out with the old, in with the new" trend. There are significant movements from the higher-ups, not only in developing new areas but also in revitalizing the tourism industry.

Haicheng City is situated by the sea, boasting beautiful scenery and abundant coastal resources. Combined with the potential of the tourism industry, it is indeed a good project to drive economic development.

As a result, the higher-ups decided to select a spokesperson for Haicheng City.

Such media-related matters naturally fell into the hands of the Hua family.

Why let outsiders have the benefits of their hard work? After confirming with Hua Jiangrong, the Hua family submitted the name of Hua Jiangrong, who had always wished to keep her identity private.

Soon, there was no room for any rumors.

"Why did you mishear?" Duanmu Zhengjie reached out and smoothed the vertical lines on Hua Jiangrong's collar. To outsiders, their relationship seemed very harmonious.

"When I have the time, I'll have to experience the comfort of your bed, whether it's soft or not."

Duanmu Zhengjie stepped back after speaking, maintaining an appropriate distance from Hua Jiangrong. She raised her glass and smiled at her again, a smile filled with many things that only the two of them could understand.

Hua Jiangrong's face turned pale.

What did Duanmu Zhengjie mean? She couldn't think of anything she had against her personally, so... was she using that incident involving Director Lei to threaten her, to remind her that she had something to hold over her?

What was she trying to do, manipulate her?

Or... was there another meaning?

....

Bian Yingning bought the apology gift for Duanmu Zhengjie, but she didn't dare to give it to her. She didn't even dare to message her.

It's nothing, it's just that someone with thick skin suddenly became less bold.

Sigh, she really is a shy little girl.

The book says that the thing that touches a person's heart the most is something they usually find difficult to obtain.

So, after learning from Aunt Zhuo for two days, Bian Yingning finally managed to make a beautiful and delicious batch of cookies with her own hands.

She packed the cookies into a box and put it in her bag. Looking at the beautifully wrapped gift box, Bian Yingning hesitated.

How should she deliver this? Should she send it through the mail? That doesn't seem sincere enough.

Should she personally deliver it? That would be awkward.

While Bian Yingning was struggling and scratching her head, she received a message on her phone.

It was from the person she had been thinking about.

Duanmu Zhengjie: "Are you free?"

Bian Yingning's eyes lit up, and she quickly replied, "Yes, yes, what's up, Sister Duanmu?"

It had been a while since they last contacted each other.

"I have something I want to return to you. Let's meet."

Oh my, it was like a pillow coming to her doorstep as soon as she yawned. Bian Yingning could only respond with, "Okay, okay, okay."

"Tonight at 9 o'clock, Room 1601, Suowei Hotel."

Bian Yingning: "?"

Wait, wait... Why do these words look so familiar?

Isn't this... the place they went to when Hua Jiangrong was set up last time?

And it's the same room... Could it be that the hotel only has this room?

Or... does the person in this book have a special fondness for this room number?

But "return it to yourself"?

Did she lend something to Duanmu Zhengjie? But she didn't.

No matter how much Bian Yingning racked her brain, she couldn't figure it out, so she gave up and thought that she would know when she saw the person.

She took a shower, put on beautiful makeup, and brought the prepared gift. Bian Yingning arrived at the Suowei Hotel.

Last time, she broke two doors here and had to pay a lot of money for damages. She felt really sorry when she thought about it.

No, I have to give orders and find a way to acquire this hotel. The Bian family wants to monopolize the accommodation industry in Haicheng City.

Just as she arrived at the entrance, she saw the familiar manager.

The manager's body trembled when he saw Bian Yingning.

Fortunately, they were all experienced people and quickly adjusted themselves. "Miss Bian, why are you here?"

Bian Yingning walked slower with the gift box in her arms. "I made an appointment with someone."

"Ah, meeting a friend again?"

Bian Yingning stopped and looked at him with a sidelong glance. "You should understand that some things should remain buried."

No one should reveal what happened with Hua Jiangrong.

The manager felt a tremor in his heart under her gaze and quickly apologized, "I understand, I'm sorry, Miss Bian."

Bian Yingning ignored him and walked straight into the elevator.

After Bian Yingning left, the manager let out a sigh of relief and made sure to have someone keep an eye on Bian Yingning's movements in the hotel.

When she arrived at Room 1601, Bian Yingning raised her hand and knocked on the door. It was quickly opened by someone.

As Bian Yingning was about to step in, the door was closed.

The room was the same as last time, with only the ambient lamp by the bed turned on. Bian Yingning flipped the switch next to the door, and the large orange light illuminated the room, allowing her to see her surroundings clearly.

There was a suit jacket on the bed. Bian Yingning turned around and saw Duanmu Zhengjie, wearing only a white shirt with sleeves rolled up to her forearms, leaning against the door and looking at her.

"Du... Duanmu, Sister Duanmu." Bian Yingning felt that something was off about Duanmu Zhengjie tonight, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Looking into her deep eyes, Bian Yingning felt her heart racing.

"What are you holding?"

Duanmu Zhengjie glanced at what Bian Yingning was carrying in her arms.

"Oh," Bian Yingning hurriedly handed the gift box to Duanmu Zhengjie. "This is a gift I bought for you. I'm really sorry about getting your clothes dirty last time."

Duanmu Zhengjie stared at the gift box for a few seconds before reaching out to take it. "What is it?"

She walked toward the TV cabinet on the other side of the bed and placed the beautifully packaged gift box on it, just staring at it without any intention of opening it.

"Well... it's a small gift. Remember to check every corner."

Bian Yingning was still standing at the entrance, hesitant to come in.

The door was closed, and there were only the two of them in the room. Coupled with her previous memories, she couldn't relax in this place.

Duanmu Zhengjie didn't say anything. She tucked her shirt into her tight skirt, leaning against the TV cabinet. She still wore high heels, accentuating her curves.

The rolled-up sleeves made her appear less formal and more casually unrestrained.

The longer Bian Yingning stayed here, the more she felt difficulty breathing. "Sister Duanmu, why did you book this room? The facilities here don't feel complete. If we were to meet at my family's hotel, I would arrange a suite for you at the very least."

To be honest, Bian Yingning was still doubtful about why Duanmu Zhengjie asked her to meet at the hotel.

"It seems like you're familiar with this room." Duanmu Zhengjie said casually, her fingertips hovering over the gift box.

Bian Yingning didn't see Duanmu Zhenghao that day, so when Duanmu Zhengjie asked this question, she felt a chill down her spine.

Could it be that someone knew about what happened with Hua Jiangrong?

"Familiar or unfamiliar, anyone can tell at a glance," Bian Yingning laughed awkwardly.

"By the way, why did you ask me to come? Is there something you want to return to me?"

Duanmu Zhengjie's hand paused as she touched the gift box. She raised an eyebrow, indicating for Bian Yingning to look at the bed. "Take it yourself from the pocket of my coat."

Bian Yingning looked at the suit jacket that seemed as far away from her as heaven and earth.

She was on one side of the room, and the jacket was on the other.

"Well... that doesn't seem appropriate," how could she go and search someone else's coat pocket herself?

"Since I called you here, and I'm here watching you, what's wrong with that?" Duanmu Zhengjie stood still. She didn't have pants on, so she went to the front desk and asked for a thong that the hotel sold.

Because she was wearing a formal dress at the time, it was only natural to wear such underwear.

At that time, it didn't seem like a big deal, but now, it felt completely off.

"Well... actually, there's no need to return it," Bian Yingning stuttered.

If she had to return something, shouldn't it be the dress?

"Giggles..."

The sound of high heels echoed as their owner moved.

Bian Yingning stood by the bed, while Duanmu Zhengjie walked to her side, blocking her retreat.

Her exquisitely cold beauty was unimaginable.

"Why not return it? Borrow and return, isn't that simple?" The scorching breath sprayed against Bian Yingning's ear, causing her to instinctively move closer to the head of the bed.

"Well..."

Watching Duanmu Zhengjie approaching step by step, Bian Yingning's heartbeat accelerated.

"Sister... is there some misunderstanding between us?"

This development wasn't right.

Duanmu Zhengjie's lips curled up, and her hands started unbuttoning her shirt from the collar. Her eyes were fixated on Bian Yingning. "Misunderstanding? Aren't you familiar with this place?"

"No..." Bian Yingning finally realized that Duanmu Zhengjie really knew something.

"You've misunderstood, I was here to save someone..." Bian Yingning crossed her arms, speaking rapidly, trying to explain the situation.

If this dragged on any longer, she felt like her innocence would be at stake for the third time in this world.

"To save someone?" Duanmu Zhengjie was already undoing the third button.

"Um... like a firefighter putting out a fire for someone?" Duanmu Zhengjie's voice became hoarse, adding a seductive tone. Her voice was originally clear and melodious, but now, with the hint of affection, it was even more tantalizing.

"No, I think we really have a misunderstanding!" Tears welled up in Bian Yingning's eyes. "I'm not that kind of person. Please don't do this, let's talk things out..."

"Weren't you trying to be friends with me?" The fourth button fell.

The tantalizing curves, tightly wrapped in the white garment, undulated with alluring waves.

"Being friends doesn't mean being this kind of friend, sister, please don't do this, I'm scared..." Bian Yingning was pressed against the wall, her feet pressing against the bedside table. She had nowhere to retreat.

How did things end up like this? She just wanted to complete her tasks and earn some points. Did she inadvertently give someone the wrong impression somewhere?

If she did, could she change, could she switch occupations? Can they please let her leave for now?

"Why can Hua Jiangrong do it, but I can't?" Her voice turned icy.

The hem of the shirt was pulled out from under the skirt.

If it's going to be exposed, it might as well be like this.

"No, I'm just a naive little girl. I haven't done anything like that with anyone..." Bian Yingning looked down at the floor, her hands pressed against the wall behind her, forcibly playing the role of a victim.

"Maybe I'm even more capable than she is."

The sound of high heels echoed once again, and when a shadow fell before Bian Yingning's eyes, her body trembled like a sieve.

They've gone crazy, everyone here has gone crazy.

A slender, white finger forcefully hooked under her chin, and Bian Yingning looked up, meeting Duanmu Zhengjie's dark as ink eyes, causing her heart to stop.

In that moment of suppressing herself, Bian Yingning suddenly found strength from somewhere. She pushed Duanmu Zhengjie onto the bed.

Duanmu Zhengjie, thrown onto the bed, was momentarily stunned. Her body swayed with the excellent elasticity of the bed, thinking that she would turn the tables.

The next second, a gust of wind swept by.

Before she could react, a figure rushed directly to the door, frantically fumbling with the latch, causing it to make a rattling sound.

Then, the door opened with a bang and closed again. The room returned to tranquility, leaving Duanmu Zhengjie lying on the bed, her clothes wide open.

"Help, help, help, help me, ahhh!"

Bian Yingning rushed out, still feeling lingering fear. She ran while looking back, afraid that Duanmu Zhengjie would chase after her.

She pressed the elevator button, but seeing that the elevator was still on the third floor, she didn't dare to wait. Instead, she rushed towards the emergency exit and ran down the stairs.

It was too dangerous. This place was really too dangerous.

She was clearly just on a mission, so how did things end up like this?

In the quiet fire escape, all that could be heard were Bian Yingning's panicked footsteps. It wasn't until she rushed out of the hotel, breathing heavily, that she collapsed on the roadside.

What's going on? She was just a translator, how did... things go crazy?

More capable than Hua Jiangrong? Is this some sort of competition between women?

Could it be that she has a grudge with Hua Jiangrong, and they were fighting with each other, so she was targeted as a result?

-------------------------
Translator's note: Hahaha~~~ it's your own fault, let see, what will happen if those beautiful sisters chase you at the same time ~

To Be Continued!...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
143K 9.6K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
45K 1.4K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
Kidnapping love By tsumu

Mystery / Thriller

147 1 14
"Club heist is one of the top 10 places to go if you ever wanted to find someone to have a one night stand with or to fuck or get high and remember n...