Cinematographer

By WGGWeasley

Jade Davis (You, it's just easier then writing Y/N every time) has been working her way up to cinematographer... More

Background Information
Playlist
On Top of the World
Happy Birthday
A/N:
Only Girl
Autumn Afternoon
Marry Me
Don't Fear the Reaper
No Greater Love
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Wanted
Sweater Weather
Well, I'm In Troble
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Rise Your Glass
Cruella De Vil
They Don't Know About Us
Fighter
Just a Dream
Run Boy Run
Premiere
A/N
Are you sure?
20 Weeks
Telling The Family
Thanksgiving
What is SHE doing here?
"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"
Welcome To This Crazy Family
Welcome Home
First Date Night
Civil War
A/N
Time Jump
A Whole Bunch of Craziness
Media Day
I Put a Spell On You
Gender Reveal
Christmas in LA
You're 3 Already?
Directing Debut
"He's what?"
"Jade!" I grip her arm, "Now?" "Now."
"Jade, Go!"
"You gotta fight.... "
AITA?
Not an update
Grief is a funny thing
Surprise
I can't watch another second of....
New Story
Your Grace

The First Meeting

1K 60 63
By WGGWeasley

No one asked for this, but I thought you would enjoy this. So, I hope you enjoy the update. Thank you guys for being amazing fans of this story. This is the story of Jade and Lizzie first falling for each other.

The person who stole this story has been dealt with. Wattpad has taken down the story and took down both of their accounts and I believe blocked their IP address. So, for now it's a win. I hope that this discourages them from doing this again. Thank you guys for reporting and letting me know about the stolen story.

Comments are appreciated as always. And enjoy the chapter.

July 20, 2012

Jade's POV

I woke up early to get in a work out in before work. I get dressed in a pair of running shorts and a tank top. I step outside my apartment almost bumping into my across the hallway neighbor. "Oh hello." I smile looking at the pretty woman in front of me. "Hi." She smiles.

"Where are you going this early in the morning?" She asks me with a soft smile. "Oh, I'm just trying get a work out before work." I answer with a smile as well. "What about you?" "Oh I'm off to work."

I furrow my eyebrows looking at my watch showing that it was indeed 4:30 in the morning. "This early?"

"Yeah. Got to go to hair and make-up." She smiles with a soft laugh. "I don't like it being this early either, but its an independent film so, there's not many hair and make-up artists on set so I need to get their early so we don't put production on hold."

"You're an actress?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Yeah. Shooting for the movie starts today." "Cool, I'm a camera--" I cut myself off, "I'm the Cinematographer for a movie."

"Really? That's super cool, maybe we will work together sometime. I'm Elizabeth." "I'm Jade. It's very nice to meet you." A slight flirtatious smile on my face. "It's very nice to meet you too." Elizabeth smiles back at me. "I'll let you get back to going to start your work out." She smiles as soon as we step out of the elevator. "See you around." I smile as she leaves and I head in the opposite direction she walked in starting my run.

I run for at least an hour before heading back towards my apartment complex. I hope in the shower cleaning all the sweat off my body. After about ten minutes I get out of the shower and quickly dry off and get dressed noticing that I'm running a little behind. I don't want to be late on my first day as the director of photography, that would be the end of my career before it even starts.

Thankfully set wasn't that far from my apartment. I grab myself a coffee right by set before walking onto the set. I've been up since 4am I need a large coffee. I was taking a sip of my coffee while walking onto set. "Good morning." I smile to the director Naomi. "Good morning Jade." She smiles back to me.

I take another sip as my eyes roam around the set to see who I will be working with for the next few months. My eyes find Elizabeth from earlier. She looks up in that moment and smiles in my direction. I smile back at her, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and completely trips over a cable. My coffee spilling onto the ground in front of me. "Damn it." I mutter closing my eyes with a sigh. Of course my clumsy ass would trip in front of a pretty girl. Why did I have to be such a clutzy person? I'm never going to be able to impress a girl if I trip over my own two feet when they smile at me.

I look up to see Elizabeth holding back a laugh her hand covering her mouth. She closes her eyes for a few seconds before heading over to help me. "Here." She offers me her hand. "Thanks." I grab her offered hand as she helps me stand up. "I'm sorry about your coffee."

"It's just a coffee. It's nothing." I shrug wiping my shirt and pants off for any dirt or anything that may have gotten on my outfit when I fell. "Let me buy you a new one." She offered with a soft smile. Oh god is her smile beautiful. She's gorgeous. I mean her eyes, I could get lost in them all day. I don't think I've ever seen a person who is more beautiful. "What kind of coffee were you drinking?"

"What?" I ask snapping out of my daydream. She lets out a small giggle. "Coffee. I'm buying you a new one." She points to the now spilled coffee on the ground. "You don't have too." I smile with a slight shake of my head.

"I insist. I need to get one for myself anyway." "Only if you're sure." I smile picking up my cup and cover throwing the trash away. "I'm sure. Where did you get it?"

"The Dunkin right across the street actually." "Great. Dunkin? What is a Dunkin?" She tilts her head with a confused laugh. I try to stifle my laugh. "Dunkin Donuts. Dunkin." I snap my fingers, "right we aren't in New England right now." I explain, "we just call Dunkin Donuts, Dunkin, or Dunks."

Elizabeth nods her head, "so by that knowledge, are you from New England?" She asks as we start our journey across the street to the Dunkin. "Yeah, grew up in a small town in Massachusetts." I open the door for her. "Thank you." She smiles walking into the store I walk in after her. "Massachusetts, so did you go to a lot of Bruins and Patriots games growing up?"

"No, grew up on the other side of the state where those games are held. Plus, football isn't really my thing. I'm more of a soccer fan anyway." I smile running a hand through my hair, the girl was listening to my every word. "Right, soccer, that would be the New England Revolution right?"

I tilt my head with a soft smile furrowing my eyebrows. "Yeah, actually. You've heard of the Revs? Most people in the state forget that we even have a soccer team. They are so wrapped up in the Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox, and Pats, to even notice that we have a soccer team."

"Yeah, I've heard of them, a friend is a fan of soccer, so I'll occasionally watch a game. Plus David Beckham played for the LA Galaxy and I may have put a game on to watch him play while I was in college and they were playing the Revolution at Gillette." I let out a laugh, "hey, don't laugh at me. He's hot."

I continue to laugh. "I'm not laughing at that, he is hot, but not my type. But that's still not what I'm laughing about. I was actually at the game the Galaxy played the Revs. That's what I'm laughing about."

"Why is that funny?" She asks tilting her head to the side as we moved up the line. "We were both watching the same game in different places. I don't know." I shrug as we get to the front of the line.

"What can I get you?" The cashier asks, "can I please have a small caramel iced coffee with two sugars?" Elizabeth asks the cashier, "anything else?" She looks to me, "whatever you want. It's on me." I store her coffee order in the back of my head so I can repay her tomorrow when I get her a coffee.

"Can I please have a large French vanilla iced coffee with 5 sugars and cream." The cashier types my order into the computer. "Anything else?"

"Nope that's it." Elizabeth smiles, the cashier gives the amount that is owed and Elizabeth pays, "Your coffees will be out shortly you can just wait over there."

We smile and nod heading over to the pick up area. "A large?" She teases me with a smile. "Yes, actually. You try getting up at 4am and doing 30 minutes of an ab work out and then run for an hour. Then have to work all day." I tease with a smile. "Like it's hard?"

I scoff with a laugh. "Okay hot shot, if you think it's so easy then tomorrow, will you join me?" "You got yourself a deal." "You are so going to regret that Elizabeth." "Ms. Olsen." Someone pops their head in, I notice that it is a production assistant, "you're needed on set." "Right, I'll be right there just getting a coffee."

Kelly nods and pops back out heading back in the direction of set. "You're Elizabeth Olsen?" I ask now looking at the woman in front of me. "Yeah." I internally scream, I'm not just flirting with any actor on set, I was just flirting with one of the stars of the movie. "Small caramel and large French vanilla." I notice that Elizabeth was cut off from saying something else. We both silently take our coffees heading back in the direction of the set.

I just flirted with Elizabeth Olsen!!! Elizabeth Olsen, the Elizabeth Olsen.

July 30, 2012

I knock on Lizzie's door. I hear a groan come from inside the trailer. "Let me sleep Jade." She grumbles out when I walk inside the trailer. "I was just asking if you had gotten any food from craft services yet?"

"No I haven't. I've been in here all lunch break. We've been here since 3. I just want to sleep." She's on her back spread out on the bed. "I brought food incase you were hungry."

"How are you not tired?" She asks sitting up on the bed. "I played two sports in college and graduated a year early. This, this is nothing." I shrug with a soft smile. "Here, have a turkey sandwich." I chuckle throwing her the sandwich that was wrapped in aluminum foil.

She just sits there and lets it hit her in the face. I laugh with a smile. "Ms. Olsen, I really need you to eat your sandwich." I sit next to her picking up the sandwich handing it to her. "You've been out in the sun all morning, food and water are key." "What are you, my mother?" She teases taking the sandwich quickly unwrapping it. "If you aren't going to take care of yourself then I can be." I tease with a wink. She laughs taking a bite of the sandwich, she moans when the sandwich touches her tongue. I blush turning my head away from her. I clear my throat handing her the bottle of water that I also grabbed for her.

"Wow, you really are a mom." She teases with a smile opening the bottle of water taking a sip. "Yeah, yeah. Just eat your sandwich and drink your water." "Yes, mom." She teases bumping her shoulder against mine. "Shut up." I blush bumping her shoulder back.

She finishes her sandwich in silence. "Thank you." She whispers as she takes a sip of water. "For what?" "Making sure I ate food." "It's what friends do." I shrug with a smile looking at her. Her eyes flick back and forth between mine and my lips. I gulp clearing my throat, am I dreaming or is she doing the triangle method right now? She starts to slowly lean in, I mean she's got to be, because suddenly her face is closer to mine.

"Lizzie." The door swings open as Dakota walks into the trailer without knocking making us both jump away from each other. I land on the edge of the bed falling onto the ground. "Ow." I groan with a laugh. "Oh my god!" Lizzie squeals jumping up rushing to my side trying not to laugh. "Don't laugh at me, you meanie." I stick my tongue out at her with a smile. She lets out a laugh shaking her head helping me stand. "I'll laugh if I want too."

August 9, 2012

I woke up with a groan hitting my alarm off. It's too early, I look to my phone it is a crisp 3:30. I feel like I just fell asleep, oh that's right, cause I did. We didn't finish filming until like 10:30pm. I roll out of bed to get ready for my workout. God why did I decide that today was going to be my ab work out?

I get into my workout outfit which is just a pair of running shorts and a sports bra, since I'm not going on a run until after my ab workout I didn't feel the need for a shirt.

I roll out my yoga mat so the ground doesn't hurt my back. I do some warm up stretches and a jump rope circuit to warm up. Don't need any sore muscles. Once I was done with my warm-up I started my ab work-out. As soon as I was done with one set of my sit-ups there was a knock on my door. I furrow my eyebrows standing up walking towards the door.

I open the door seeing Lizzie there in her own work-out clothes. Her jaw drops open when she notices I'm not wearing a shirt. "You have abs?" She asks her eyes wide and her face turning a shade of red. "Um, yeah." I get out as a grab a random shirt near the door throwing it on. As soon as I had a shirt on Lizzie shook her head and blinked a bunch of times. "You good?"

"Yeah, just really thirsty, do you have any water?" She asks as I step away from the door allowing her to enter. "I have cold bottles in the fridge." "Thanks." She walks straight to the fridge opening it to grab a cold water. I watch as she opens the water and takes huge gulps. "Good now?" "Yeah." She whispers with a reassuring smile. "I'm ready for this workout."

"You sure?" I ask raising an eyebrow teasing her, "definitely" She whispers with a soft smile. "Okay, I just did 20 sit-ups if you want to catch up."

"Got it." She smiles walking over to my yoga mat to do her sit-ups. "Hey, uh, that's mine." "Oh?" She raises an eyebrow looking at me, "you're going to make me do this workout on the ground?"

Damn it. "No." "That's what I thought." She lets out a soft laugh with a smile as she does her sit-ups. I wait for her to be done. "Okay, now we go straight into bicycles. 30, when you touch both knees that is one." I smile looking at her as I get ready for my next set, "wait are you serious?" "Deadly. Let's go Ms. Olsen, you wanted to join." I tease with a laugh.

I finish my work-out trying to keep Lizzie from giving up on hers. "You killed me, just leave me here to die." She huffs out with a laugh spreading her arms out on the ground. "Get up. You need to go shower."

"Are you saying I stink?" She asks sitting up tilting her head to the side. "I didn't say that." I immediately back track. "I'm just messing with you." She chuckles getting up from the ground. "I'll see you after your run and your shower." She nods at me before heading out of my apartment over to hers.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding since she entered my apartment. I grab everything I'll need for my run before heading out to start my run. After I step out of the building I start my run.

I reflect on everything with Lizzie. There's no doubt that I definitely like her. I mean can you blame me? She's absolutely beautiful, she's kind, she makes me laugh like I've never laughed before. She's always making me smile, she is amazing. She gets up with me to do workouts once a week so I don't have to do my workout alone. She will make sure I eat just as much as I make sure she eats. We take care of each other.

The way we interact, it's like we've known each other our entire lives. I love hanging out with her, when we hang out we don't even need to talk, the silence isn't awkward, we never have to fill the silence.

Thinking about Lizzie made the run go by a lot faster. As soon as the run was over I head back into the building Lizzie was leaving. "Grab your coffee?" She asks as I pass her. "Yes please." "Large?" "YES! You the best!" I smile as she waves goodbye as the door to the elevator closes. I hit the number for my floor waiting as the elevator goes up.

I unlock my door, locking it and head towards the bathroom. I shower quickly to head to set.

I spot Dakota, "hey."

"Hey girl." She smiles as Lizzie comes over with my coffee. "Here you go." She smiles handing me the coffee. "I love you." I smile brightly taking a sip of my coffee moaning as the taste hits my tongue. I look up seeing Lizzie's face was a bright red. "Enjoy your coffee." She mutters out quickly walking away in the opposite direction. Huh, that was weird.

Dakota starts laughing, "that was hard to watch."

I start blinking and looking her direction furrowing my eyebrows, "what?"

"That." She points to my coffee and me. "The girl has it down so bad." She mumbles under her breath. "What?" I ask my jaw opening. Dakota's eyes widen. "You heard that?"

"Was I not supposed too?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "Okay, if you did, what would you do about it?" I think for a moment before smiling brightly thinking about Lizzie being my girlfriend.

"You got it down just as bad." Dakota teases me with a laugh. "Fine, I like Lizzie, but I would never act on it."

"Why?" She asks crossing her arms. I sigh taking another sip of my coffee. "Because if it doesn't work out then I'll lose a friendship, and it's not a friendship I want to lose."

"And if it does?"

"Fine. I'll ask her out, and if I lose a friendship or make it weird I blame you." I point to Dakota taking another sip of my coffee.

I head off to find Lizzie wherever she may have floated off too. "Jade." I turn to find Lizzie. "I wanted to ask you something." She gets out quickly. "Wouldyouwanttogoonadatewithmetomorrow?" She gets out in one breath. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Would you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" She asks again this time at a normal speed. My eyes widen and my jaw drops, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav-" "Yes." I cut her off with a smile. "It's a hell yes."

I watch as a smile over takes her entire face. There's that beautiful smile that I love so much. "Yeah?" "Yes Lizzie, I would love to go on a date with you tomorrow. I was just about to ask you if you wanted to go out." "You were?"

I nod with a smile on my face. "Yes, Dakota actually talked me into it." "Dakota?" "Yeah. Why?" Lizzie laughs with a bright smile on her face. "Dakota actually told me to ask you out." "Yeah?" "Yeah."

I let out a soft laugh pulling Lizzie into a hug. "I think we owe Dakota a huge thank you." I state as Lizzie sinks into my embrace like she was meant to be there. "You think?" She pulls her head out to give me a pointed look. "Okay, we owe her a thank you, not I think we do." "Better." Lizzie teases her head falling back into a spot in my neck.

"Hey lovebirds we still go a movie to shoot." Dakota teases with a smirk. Lizzie pulls away from the hug giving me a look. "You are an adult, you don't need to chase her. Just smack her at lunch." I whisper in her ear making the girl laugh. "Deal." She starts to walk away. "Wait!"

Lizzie turns back to me. "Yeah?" "What time is our date tomorrow?" "7, be ready for 7. Dinner." I give her a thumbs up with a smile. She giggles with a shake of her head as she heads to get ready as I head to my station to get ready for today's shoot.

August 10, 2012

I woke up with a smile adorned to my face. Nothing could wipe the smile from my face. I did my morning work out with a smile, and I decided to skip my run for the day to be able to surprise Lizzie with her coffee before work.

I decided on going to a small coffee shop in the area of our building. I ordered both of our coffees to go. I keep track of the time while waiting for our coffees. I grab them once they are placed on the counter. "Have a nice day." I call over my shoulder as I leave. I head back to our building. I get to our floor at around the time Lizzie leaves to head to set. I wait as she opens the door. "Jade?" "I bring coffee." I smile handing her, her coffee. "Thank you. Aren't you normally on your run by now?" "I skipped it to get us coffee." I shrug with a smile.

"Jade, you didn't have to do that." She smiles softly taking a sip of her coffee. "I have to do it. I wanted to." I watch as her face turns a slight shade of red. "Well that was very kind." She smiles taking another sip, "thank you, again."

We walk to set in silence as we sip our coffees. When we get to set Lizzie was swept away to get ready for the day which was to start with her and Dakota riding bikes for however many hours it took to get the shot.

I get a text from my mom, she sent me a picture of Avery at her dads birthday party. I smile sending back an 'awww. Give her kisses for me.' I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and once again tripped over a cord, go me. This time it was just my phone that fell leaving my screen with a crack. Great. I sigh. I go to take a sip of my coffee only for their to be a fly in the straw. I groan, I pull the straw out and blow the fly out of the straw before tossing the straw in the trash. I head to craft services for a new straw placing it carefully into my coffee. I take a sip as I head to the camera station.

"Morning Michael." I smile setting my coffee far away from the cameras as we set up for the first shoot of the day. "Good morning Jade." We wait for Ron and Somer to get to the set for us to load the camera onto the dolly. "Wait." Craig stops us as we lock it into place. "What?"

He walks over pointing out one of the broken wheels on the dolly slider. "Shit. This may put us behind. Do you think you can fix it quickly?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah, just give me like 20 minutes." I nod slowly letting out a breath. Can nothing go right today?

Dakota shows up with a bright smile on her face. "Yes?"

"So... Date night with Lizzie tonight. Where are you going?" She asks sipping a bottle of water that she had in her hand. "I don't know." "Nothing?" "I got nothing for you Dakota, ask Lizzie." I shrug taking a sip of my coffee. "Now's not even the time, there's a broken wheel on our dolly that needs to be fixed." "Jade!" Craig calls out. "Can you grab my tool belt it's at the sound station?"

"Sorry D, duty calls, go ask Lizzie for information." I smile haphazardly at her as I head in the direction of the sound station for Craig's tool belt. "Hey, Sean do you happen to know where Craig's tool belt is?"

Sean looks up at me a raised eyebrow with a smile on his face. "Yeah, he forgot it again over here when he took it off when going over the dolly movements so we wouldn't be in the way of the movement with the boom mics." He picks up a tool belt handing it over to me. "Maybe he needs a bell on his belt so he can find it. He's always leaving it somewhere." Sean tries to joke. I just shake my head taking the belt. "Thanks." I nod my head in thanks before heading back in the direction of the dolly.

"Here you go. You gotta stop taking it off and leaving it places." I tease him with a soft laugh. "It can get in the way while working the dolly."

"I'm just kidding." I shake my head as I hand him the belt. "Should be up and running soon."

When Craig was done fixing the wheel we were ready to start filming for the day. Only if Lizzie would stay on her goddamn bike. "Cut!" Naomi calls out as Lizzie falls again. "Let's take just a five minute break."

I finish off my coffee throwing it in the trash heading over to Lizzie as the props guys take the bike to polish it off make it look perfect again. "You do know how to ride a bike right?" I tease with a soft smile.

She narrows her eyes at me playfully hitting me in the arm softly. "Ha Ha, I do, thank you." She answers in a monotone voice. "Doesn't seem like it." I continue to tease with a laugh. "Don't be a jerk. You ass." She hits me in the chest now with a smile on her face, which makes me know she's not actually hurt by my teasing.

We hear Dakota gag which makes us both look over at her. "Get a room." She teases with a smile. I look around flipping her off quickly when no one is looking. "You didn't?" She scoffs with a laugh. "Oh, I think I did." I tease with a smirk on my face. "Okay, let's get back to our places. Lizzie lets stay on the bike this time, yeah?" Naomi's voice cuts through our little world.

I smirk raising my eyebrows at Dakota to head back to my place. I watch as her eyes narrow at me. 'I'll get you, when you least expect it.' She mouths to me. 'Oh, so scary.' I mouth back with a tease. "Places! Action!" And just like that Dakota and Lizzie were back to acting.

Soon it was lunch and Lizzie was heading to her trailer to get off her feet. I was grabbing her some lunch. I look around spotting Dakota, but not Boyd. I gulp slightly, I grab everything I might need and all but sprint back to Lizzie's trailer.

I open the trailer door as I do most times without knocking anymore. There was Boyd and Lizzie talking and laughing. There was a sudden pit in the bottom of my stomach. "Jade!" Lizzie notices me, a smile forms on her face brighter than it was with him, her face calms as her body relaxes.

"I can come back if your busy." I point to the door behind me. "None sense. Boyd was just leaving."

"I was?" Boyd asks raising his eyebrows his voice showing his confusion. "Yep. See you later Boyd." Lizzie stands up pulling him up with her, guiding him out of her trailer. She closes the door and looks at me. "Perfect timing."

I furrow my eyebrows handing her the lunch I grabbed her. "Why?"

"He was about to ask me out on a date."

My eyes snap up to meet hers, "he was what?" I ask, the pit in my stomach getting worse. "Jade." Her voice was soft as her hands find there place on my cheeks. "I don't like him." "You don't?"

She lets out a small laugh with a shake of her head. "No. I like you." "You do?"

She lets out a louder laugh this time. "Yes, you big dummy. I wouldn't have asked you out if I didn't like you."

"In my experience sometimes people just ask me out to be nice. They don't ask you out because they like you." I whisper with a soft voice looking anywhere but at Lizzie. Her thumbs rub gently on my cheek bones. "I'm sorry that those assholes did something like that to you. But Jade, I LIKE YOU. I'm taking you out on a date tonight because I like you. As more than a friend."

"You do?" I ask softly still a little insecure. "You aren't just going to take me out tonight to make Boyd jealous?"

"Wow, those people really took a number on you." She mumbles slightly. "No, Jade. I'm not taking you out on a date to make Boyd jealous. I'm taking you out on a date because I generally want to go on a date with you." She presses a soft kiss to my forehead. My faces burns from the heat that rushes to my face. "Jade Davis, I like you, like really like you. I'm really looking forward to our date tonight." She whispers with a soft smile dropping her hands from my face. My cheeks instantly missing the warmth of her palms.

I smile with a soft blush on my face. "Where are we going for this date?" I ask raising one eyebrow. "A restaurant. That's all you're getting."

I pout taking a bite of tuna fish salad sandwich. "No. Don't pout, that's not fair." She groans with a blush pushing my face away from her. I just pout a little more with a laugh. "All is fair in love and war." I whisper in her ear as her face turns a shade of red.

"Fine." She relents after me pouting at her for five minutes. "It's this Italian Restaurant near our apartment building. There happy?"

My frown turns into a smile as I nod. "Very." I laugh pressing a kiss to her hairline. "Is it that authentic Italian restaurant?" "Yes." She shakes her head eating her salad. "You do like Italian right? I mean I looked up restaurants in the area that you grew up in, and there were a lot Italian places." She rambles out, "oh god, did I ruin the date already? You don't like Italian and I just fucked up already didn't I?"

"No, Lizzie I love Italian. You didn't mess up our date." I smile with a laugh, it's good to know that I'm not the only one freaking out about this date. "Wait... you looked up restaurants in the area that I grew up?"

"Um, yeah. I was just curious on the area, why are there so many pizza and Italian places?"

"Our town used to be run by the Italian Mob, so there's a lot of Italians and subsequently a lot of Italian restaurants." I explain like its's completely normal.

"Wait, what? Really?" Lizzie asks her fork halfway to her mouth as she froze in that position. "Yeah." I shrug. "What the fuck." Lizzie mumbles behind her salad. I just shake my head with a laugh.

We finish our lunches just talking about childhood favorite foods.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. And soon it was time to get ready for our date. As the time gets closer and closer my breath starts to get quicker and quicker.

I pull out my phone and call my grandpa.

"Jade?" I hear him answer the phone.

"Grandpa, I can't breath."

"What's going on?"

"I have a date with the pretty girl I talked about and I'm worried that I'll screw it up."

"Sweetheart, can you do me a huge favor?"

"Of course. What?"

"Can you tell me your favorite thing about her?"

"Just one?"

"Tell me as many as you'd like."

"Well she lets me talk to her, just talk and she listens. She doesn't interrupt or anything. She lets me just rant to her. I talked her ear off the other day about a show that I just started watching. Her smile, gosh her smile. Just the thought of her beautiful smile gets me all happy. And when I'm the one she smiles at, it's like the whole world fades away. Oh gosh her laugh. I could talk about her laugh all day Grandpa. It's my favorite thing in the world. When I'm the one who makes her laugh, I just, my heart melts a little bit. I just want to make her laugh my entire life. And do get me started on her eyes, they are like pools of jade, ironically and I could just get lost in them all day. And her heart, it's so big. We have child actors on set sometime, and the way she interacts with them, Grandpa, it, it just makes my heart skip a whole beat."

"Are there any things you don't like about her?"

I sit back against the chair I'm sitting in waiting for Lizzie to knock on my door. "There aren't any things I dislike. I mean she doesn't like to read, but that just makes me like her more."

"Are you feeling a little better?"

"Yeah."

"Then my job here is done. Jade I don't know this pretty girl, but what you've told me about her when you call me every night tells me that she really likes you too. Just be Jade and she will love you. Don't worry about messing up the date, when you really like someone everything can go completely wrong but still go right, when it's the right person."

"Thanks Grandpa." I smile softly. "I'm always here for you kiddo. I love you. Now go have fun on your date. I want to hear all about it after, you hear me?"

I let out a laugh. "I love you too Grandpa. Bye." "Bye." He hangs up and I slide my phone in my purse just in time as there was a knock on my door. I let out a breath heading to the door opening it. "Wow." I breath out when I see Lizzie. "You look amazing."

I watch as her face turns a shade of red. "You... you... you look..." "I got you speechless?" I ask with a tease raising an eyebrow. "Yeah." She lets out her face turning a darker shade of red. "Suits are definitely your thing." She whispers out. "Let's go, our reservations are for 7:30." She offers me her arm. I hook my arm through hers closing my door locking the door behind me.

We walk in relative silence to the restaurant. When we get to the restaurant I open the door for her allowing her to go in before me. "Welcome to Da Tommaso Ristorante." The hostess smiles when we enter the place. "Do you have reservations?"

"Olsen for two at 7:30." Lizzie looks up at the hostess with a smile. "Of course. Right this way, follow me." He grabs two menus and shows us to a table in the corner. "Thank you." I smile pulling out Lizzie's chair for her only seeing her pulling mine out. We make eye contact and let out a soft laugh. I sit down in the chair she pulls out as she sits down in the chair I pull out.

I pick up the menu my eyes widen slightly. "Is there a problem?" She asks look at me over the menu. "No." I get out quickly. It's just the food is a little expensive. "You sure?" "Yep." I smile reassuringly at her question. "Jade." She raises her eyebrows giving me a pointed look. "It's just the food is a little bit more expensive then I thought."

"Jade, it's okay. It's on me. This is a date remember?"

"Yeah, I know that. I just feel bad." I answer with a frown. "Jade, I wouldn't have brought us here if I couldn't afford dinner." "It's just this is a lot more than a coffee."

Lizzie lets out a laugh with a smile. "Let me spoil you a little tonight. Okay? This is my date night, and next date is on you, whatever you want to do. Deal?"

"There's going to be another date? We haven't even gotten through this one, what if this one goes so bad that you won't want a second date." "Trust me when I say this, no matter how this date goes, I'm gonna want a second one."

"Really?" I ask perking up with a smile. "Yes, really. Jade, I like you, unless you completely insult me on this date I'm going to want a second date." My smile brightens as she talks about still wanting a second date. "Okay?" "Okay."

I look over the menu deciding on what I want to eat. "Do they only serve wine?" I ask looking over the drink menu. "I think so." Lizzie answers with a raised eyebrow. "Do you not like wine?" "No, it's just, I don't really drink. Lot's of reasons."

"I'm sure you can just get a water."

The waiter comes over, "can I start you with some drinks?" "I'll just stick with the water that's here. Thank you though." "For you miss?" "The same." Lizzie smiles. "Alright, are you ready to order?" "A few more minutes." The waiter nods heading back off to another table.

"You didn't have to just get water just because I did." I state softly, "I don't mind." She shrugs looking over the menu, "have you found something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna get the pesto. What about you?" "The fettuccine alfredo."

The waiter comes back to take our order and we place our order. "So, you grew up on in a small town?"

"Yeah, I did."

"How was growing up in a small town? Is it really like the movies where you know everyone?"

"Not always. But ironically my town sort of was. And being gay in a small town, yeah that wasn't always the best thing. But it made me who I am today. All of the things I went through made me the Jade you are currently on a date with. Enough about that. What about you, you grew up in LA? With famous sisters."

"Just like you, growing up with my sisters made me who I am today. I grew up on the set of Full House a lot." "Wait does that mean you know Jodie Sweetin?" I cut her off for a second. She lets out a soft laugh. "I mean yeah, why?"

"She was my childhood celebrity crush." "Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, little gay me was like, dumb founded at her. I don't even know what it was, just that, Stephanie Tanner had a hold over me that I couldn't understand until later on when I found out I was gay." "So, you didn't have a crush on the little girl with flowers at the curtain call?" She teases with a smile.

"I mean she was pretty cute, but now, she is most certainly stunning." I smile with a laugh watching as she blushes a shade of red. I pat myself on the back mentally at that. "You are just a smooth talker aren't you?"

"Not normally, I guess you just, you bring a romantic side of me out that I didn't know I had." I explain, I really don't know where half of my confidence comes from when I'm with her. It's like when I'm with her I can be completely myself and relax, and because of that I am able to have the confidence that I have now. She makes it incredibly easy to be myself around her. Oh god, Dakota was right, I got it down bad. Which means she has the full ability to crush me. And unlike with Ashley, I don't think I'll ever recover.

Our food came at that moment and we started eating. "Earliest memory you can remember?" I ask her after taking a sip of my water to wash away some of the pasta. "Hmmm. I think it is a memory of my sisters dressing me up like I was one of their baby dolls, make up made me look like a clown, I think a Cinderella dress was on. Then I proudly walked a fake runway to show off their 'design.'" I smile listening to her as she answers. "I also have a lot of early memories of my brother and I fighting over who got to hang out with our sisters when they were done filming that day. What about you, what is your earliest memory you can remember?"

"It's probably me and my grandfather cooking in his kitchen. He would have me sitting on the counter while he would cook. And I would just watch enthralled with what he was doing. He was always the first person I thought of when I was little. My grandparents would babysit me and my sister a lot when we were little because my mom was getting her masters and my dad worked nights at his job, so we'd often be at their place for dinner. My sister has Autism so often times people would focus on her when I was little, but my grandpa. He always made sure I was heard, that he focused on me. That there was always someone in my corner. When I applied to RISD, my parents tried to convince me to pursue a a more realistic job, while my grandpa was the only one to congratulate me when I got in. He supported my dream of being a director by starting off as a camera operator, then be the director of photography, then finally be a director. I wanted to start out as the people who create the shots that the director wanted so when I am directing I know and understand the different shots that could work and the filters that would make the scene that much more dynamic and entertaining and make people feel more when they watch that scene." I rant out to her, "I'm sorry that was a lot more than what you asked."

"It's okay, I didn't mind. I love learning more things about you. So, your grandfather he seems important to you."

"Yeah, he's my favorite person." I smile thinking of my grandpa, he was right. With the right person, things can go wrong but still go right. I freeze when I realize what I said. Idiot, you are on a date right now, you can't just tell her that your grandfather is your favorite person. "I-"

"I mean after what you just told me about him. Of course he's your favorite person. He is the only person saw you, the full you and loved you for that. It's no surprise he was is your favorite person. And I kind of want to meet this favorite person of yours, see him for myself. If that's okay." Lizzie smiles looking directly at me. "I think he'd love to meet you, I may have already told him about you." "Yeah, good things I hope?"

"He actually talked me down from a panic attack before the date tonight, by making me talk about you." I blush when I finish my sentence. "I see. If it makes you feel better I called my brother for him to talk me down from an anxiety attack before I picked you up."

"Look at us, a pair of anxious disasters on a date." I tease with a laugh. "Match made in heaven." Lizzie jokes with a smile. "Seems so, to the pair of anxious disasters." I raise my glass of water to her as she lets out a laugh lifting her glass clinking it with mine. "You are a dork."

"A cute dork." I tease with a wink. "A very cute dork." She answers laughing with a smile.

We finish dinner while chatting about anything and everything. "Would you be having dessert tonight?" Our waiter asks, my eyes brighten at the thought of dessert, I love dessert, I have a huge sweet tooth. Lizzie smiles brightly giggling at my reaction, "can we have a tiramisu with two spoons please?"

Our waiter nods heading off to go put our order in. "I hope it's okay I ordered tiramisu, it's just your eyes brightened at the mention of dessert, and we are at an Italian restaurant and, oh god you didn't even tell me if you liked tiramisu. I'm an idi-"

"Lizzie you aren't an idiot. Please don't call yourself that. I love tiramisu." "I just don't want to ruin this. I really like you and-" "I'm the same way, and you aren't ruining this, I'm having a great time with you tonight. It's the most fun I've ever had on a date. And I went on a date to an amusement park once."

Lizzie physically relaxed at that, "wait an amusement park? That's so original." She teases with a laugh. "I was 18, right out of high school. There's a Six Flags like 15 minutes from my house. So, we went to Six Flags."

"How many girls did you bring to Six Flags?" She teases with an eyebrow raised. "One, my ex-girlfriend." "Do you only have one ex?"

"Technically yes, but no." "What do you mean yes, but no?" She asks leaning back in her seat. "So, my ex-girlfriend, Ashley she is the only one that had a label, the rest were mostly flings." "Oh?"

My eyes widen, "um, well. I- uh." "So what did this ex due that hurt you?" "Why do you assume she did something?" I ask raising an eyebrow, she gives me a pointed look. "Really? You don't seem like a player type, I mean come on, you freaked out about this date before hand, a player wouldn't do that." "Okay, you got me there." I shake my head.

"Now, what did she do?"

"She told me she loved me, than a few months later broke up with me by dropping out of school." I explain the short version. "That bitch!" "Lizzie!" "Right sorry, that bitch." She says in a more appropriate voice. I laugh softly, shaking my head.

Our waiter brings over our tiramisu with two spoons. "Thank you." We say at the same time. When our waiter we laugh taking a spoon each. We eat our dessert in relative silence, just enjoying each others company.

"Is that a still yes to a second date?" I ask insecurely playing with my nails as our waiter takes away our bowls and places the receipt down on the table. "Yes." She smiles grabbing my hands across the table. "I've had a great time, I hope you did too." "I did." I smile softly.

She pays the bill, once her card was given back we finish our water and leave. "I really don't want this night to end." I whisper. "Neither do I. We could walk around for a little bit."

I smile softly grabbing her hand intertwining our fingers. "Is this okay?" I ask softly. "More than okay." I hear her whisper back as she squeezes' my hand. Her hand fit perfectly into mine, almost like a puzzle pieces.

We walk around New York for about an hour before Lizzie's feet started to hurt. "Well maybe if you didn't wear heels." I tease as we walk back into our apartment building. "Ha Ha." She shakes her head bumping my shoulder with hers. "I'm just saying." I shrug with a laugh.

We finally get to our floor. "Well, this is me." She points to her apartment. "Right." I say. "I had a great time." She unlocks her door. "Me too." I smile as she opens the door. "I'll see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow." She smiles closing the door.

I lean back against my door. I unlock my door before realizing something. I turn around knocking on Lizzie's door. She opens it confused. "Yes?"

"I forgot something."

"What did you forg-" I cut her off pressing my lips softly to hers. It takes her a minute to realize what is happening before she starts kissing me back. When air became apparent we break apart. "Wow." I whisper, "I'm glad you forgot something." She whispers with a soft shy smile. "Me too." I smile softly. "Well, good night." "Goodnight." I smile softly.

She has a shy smile on her face as she closes her door. I open my now unlocked door entering. I close my door squealing as soon as the door closes. I just kissed the girl I'm falling for.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for the long awaited wait.

I did tell you that you would enjoy the update when it came out, and I hope that, that it's the truth, I hope that you really did enjoy the update, I loved writing this chapter.

As always I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors.

Next week I officially graduate college, and I'm not bringing my laptop to the school for Senior Week. But I hope to not leave you guys without an update for so long again.

Until Next time,

For Now,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
9K 281 10
It's Wanda Maximoff and Y/N L/N's wedding day. As they prepare for their big day, they can't help but reminisce about some of the most important mom...
251K 8.3K 49
You're Tony's sister and he has agreed to let you move into HQ. 6 months ago your girlfriend died so Tony has been looking out for you since. Your po...
32K 738 12
Basically one shots of Lizzie/Wanda as a mom to a daughter. Eliza is my OC playing the character of Wanda and Elizabeth's daughter. Ages will vary t...