When Harry met Sofie

De missynickiix0

~CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO EDIT~ Sofie's bestfriend Stevie gets two tickets to Great Britian and Buckingham Pal... Mai multe

When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 2
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 3
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 4
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 5
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 6
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 7
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 8
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 9
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 10
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 11
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 12
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 13
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 14
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 15
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 16
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 17
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 18
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 19
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 20
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 21
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 22
IMPORTANT ABOUT STORY
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 23
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 24
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 25
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 26
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 27
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 28
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 29
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 30
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 31
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 32
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 33
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 34
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 35
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 36
When Harry met Sofie- Chapter 37
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 38
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 39
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 40
When Harry met Sofie - Epilogue
Random Babble & About the Sequel

When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 1

21.7K 153 26
De missynickiix0

Newly updated as of December 23, 2013 :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, please, please, pleeaaaaseeeee! I am on my knees mom! What more do you want from me?" I begged my mother down on my knees, with tears in my excited blue eyes. My mom sighs and shakes her head.

"You owe me, huge, Sofie. Huge!" She said to me with a roll of her eyes.

Before this story goes on, let me fill you in on a little bit before you get to confused. This story, the one I am about to tell you, is about how I met the REAL love of my life. Not the stupid college drop out I left home, but the one I'd give up all for. On a warm spring day, my best friend Stevie told me her mom bought her tickets to London and a tour of the Buckingham Palace. Stevie knowing how much I’d kill to go invited me to go with her as her second ticket. I had to beg my mother on my knees to get her to let me go. I begged her for the fact that I'd get to see the place I dream about, not for the fact I went to London, looking for love. I went to London as a committed girl, and left not knowing what to do.

***

Shaking Stevie's arm, she glares at me and yanks her arm from my grip. "Jesus, Sofie. Calm down! It's not like were going to meet the Queen, it’s just a tour of the Palace!" She said, sternly. We've been in London for a day, and we are now about to enter the Buckingham Palace for our Royal tour. And to be honest, I am a nervous wreck!

"Stevie, how can you say that! Do you know who all has walked these halls? This is amazing!" I practically shout. She rolls her eyes and grabs my arm, pulling me into the Palace. As my eyes adjust to the lighting and take in my surroundings, my mouth is glued to the floor. It is every bit as beautiful as I had anticipated it to be, but more - much, much more. You can tell it’s old, but that’s the beauty of the Palace; All of the history in these halls and rooms. I cannot believe I am inside the Buckingham Palace!

The tour guide speaks to us and tries to tell us the history behind some things that I am not even paying attention too. My eye is caught on this beautiful painting hanging down a stray hall. As the tour guide leads the group on, I find myself walking towards the painting. The painting is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, full of watercolors. In the middle is a waterfall of deep blue waters cascading down into a stream, while the background is a bright green forest, very much alive. My ogling over the gorgeous painting was interrupted when someone cleared his or her throat. I glance around to see I am no longer with my group and they are no longer in sight. Oh shit. Palace security is probably ready to arrest me...

"Are you lost?" A deep British accent asked me sounding slightly amused, causing me to jump for the fact that I was not expecting anyone to speak to me. Gulping, I slowly turn.

"You...You... You’re... Oh my god." Then everything goes black.

*

I groan as I feel someone shaking my body easily.

"Hello? Can you hear me? Shit, do you think she has a concussion?" I hear the same British voice as I heard before I fainted say in a worried voice. Blinking a few times to clear my blurry vision, my sight finally came to only to see whom the voice belonged to. I’m dreaming right? I have to be, because Prince Harry is definitely not standing before me right now.

"Calm down. She's just in shock. See? Look her eyes are opening." Another British accent answered, but this voice obviously belonged to a female. My gaze leaves Prince Harry’s and falls onto a petite brunette girl – Kate Middleton. But my eyes quickly leave her and snap back to Prince Harry.

"Prince Harry." I whisper in shock. Prince Harry of freaking Wales is standing over me! OH MY GOD. A smile spreads across his baby face and he holds a hand out to me. Holy shit, does he want me to take his hand? The only thing I can do is stare at him, stunned to immobilization.

"Harry, how about you walk away for a moment. It seems as if your presence has the poor girl under a spell." Kate said to Prince Harry. Prince Harry's smile quickly turned into a frown.

"You’re no fun, Kate." He complained but moved out of my eyesight. Thankfully for me though, I was able to move my body again. I pushed myself up with my hands and came face to face with Kate Middleton. Or should I say, Princess Katherine of Wales, since her a Prince William have been married now for a month or maybe two?

My mouth moves as if I am going to say something, but I quickly close it. Then repeat the action. What am I supposed to say? Oh wait - sorry is what I'm suppose to say! I am in fact apart from my tour group and in a forbidden hallway, which is definitely a predicament calling for an apology.

"S-Sorry. I, uh, I lost my tour group. Then uh, I don’t know..." I mumbled. WHAT THE HELL, SOFIE! I yell mentally at myself. I am being so stupid in front of a Prince and Princess! In the distance I could hear another pair of feet shuffling their way toward the three of us, when I turn my head slightly to see around Princess Katherine, I see that I am also about to be surrounded by Prince William; I could honestly die happy right now – I’ve meet all my idols.

"Who is this?" Prince William asked, eyeing me carefully as he approached. Princess Katherine smiled. "A tour member. She got separated from them, and then saw your brother. Who caused her to faint; she hit her head, I don’t know what to do..." She mumbled to him. I glance to Prince Harry, who is eyeing me up and down. I gulp. Do I have something on me? I glance down at my floral skirt and white shirt that is tucked into it, nothing seems out of place. I run a hand through my long honey blonde hair; that should be okay... so what is he looking at?

"What is your name?" Prince William suddenly demanded. I blinked at him surprised.

"Sofie Bastelli." I mumble looking down at my shoes; God I could die of embarrassment.

"Come with us, Sofie." He demanded then started walking arm in arm with Kate down the hall. I quickly followed behind them, walking right next to the one and only Prince Harry. As we round a corner Prince Harry leans closer and whispers, "I seen your panties” into my ear. At first my eyebrows knit together in confusion, until realization hits me and my cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"YOU SEEN MY UNDERWEAR?" I shout, completely forgetting whom I am speaking with, obviously. William and Katherine turn around, with looks of shock on their faces. My mouth falls open.

"Oh my gosh! I am so, so sorry! I'm American! I, uh, please don’t arrest me! I'm sorry!!!" I beg, on the verge of tears. I can’t believe I just yelled at Prince Harry of Wales. In front of Prince William and Princess Katherine. They all three look at me, shocked, except for Harry, who looks like he is going to bust out laughing. And when he does, William rolls his eyes, along with Kate.

"Harry, stop harassing the girl. You've caused her enough trouble." William said, obviously trying not to smile at his brother’s stupidity. I blush again and Harry snorts.

"Am I in trouble? I didn’t mean to stray from my group, honestly. I was just drawn to the painting.” I mumble shyly.

Now all three of them smile at me. This is so weird but cool! I am chatting with The Prince's and Princess of Wales! Who would have thought? And Harry, boy is he cuter in person or what? WHOA, stop that, Sofie! I scold myself.

"You are so cute." Prince Harry smiles at me with a small laugh before they start leading me down another hall. I roll my eyes, I hate when guys call me cute.

Wait just a hot minute! Did Prince Harry just call me cute? He did, didn’t he? He so did! If I wasn’t already blushing a deep shade of red, I could be at this moment because the thought of someone of his power and fame thinking, I Sofie Bastelli, am cute is absolutely bizarre. Then I remember a question I have been dying to ask since we started talking.

I look up at Prince Harry and blush at his extreme cuteness. "May I know where you are taking me? My friend is probably worried sick about me..." I asked, no one in particular.

"Aid room. Then maybe if Will and Kate will let me off of my tasks for a short while, I'll give you a personal Royal tour of the Palace. To make up for me causing you to hit your head." Prince Harry smiles at me, as he runs a hand through his thick red hair. Oh god, so cute.

Then it hits me.

I’m going to get a personal tour of Buckingham Palace? With Prince Harry of Wales? Am I dreaming?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

72.7K 2.1K 29
[BOOK 2] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer but its ten times worse when you guys are ne...
1.1K 100 26
It was one trip she didn't even want to go on, but with a best friend with a plan, she didn't have much of a choice. With everyone telling her it was...
105K 2.4K 37
Josephine and Finnick used to be best friends when they were children. Then Finnick moved to the palace. Before he left he made Josephine a promise t...
8.2M 321K 40
He's a Prince. She's a journalist. They have a complicated relationship. More like he's into her but she hates his guts. He needs to behave. She need...