๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ (...

By eroticdiaries

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... More

-๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

18.8K 453 350
By eroticdiaries

𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑠' 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Things between Aurora and I have been good recently. We talked out our issues and we listened to each other's concerns with an understanding. I understood her want to provide for me, but she also began to understand how much I relied on my self independence.

I had gotten a job at 'Sugar Bliss,' the bakery that was quite literally a two minute walk from my home, and had been working there for about a week. I stayed in the back where I made dough and decorated cakes— but would go out to assist the cashier role if needed.

Aurora fully convinced me to drop the babysitting job because she didn't want me overwhelmed.

I disagreed at first.

But after a while, I realized that she had a point. So whenever the two of us couldn't absolutely find a time to watch over Ariella, which wasn't often since Aurora had started working from home a bit more, she called in a babysitter.

Honestly I had my doubts. If her and I met through my job, what was to stop her from falling for another woman the same way?

I knew better though. I couldn't imagine the blonde staring so lovingly at someone the way she does me.

"Cara?"

The voice of Aurora managed to get me out of my head. All of a sudden I remembered what was going on before I began to think of the past.

Today was December seventeenth and also the night of a Christmas Party with some coworkers from Ro's job. According to Aurora, it was an annual gathering that happened around Christmas time. Everyone was allowed to bring a plus one and I happened to be the blonde's date for this particular event.

My hair was slicked back into a ponytail. I wore minimal makeup, but brought it all together with a bold, red lip. A long green dress made of silk material clung onto my body with the exception of a slit on my right leg and I paired it with a pair of clear heels. I kept my jewelry simple and decided to only put in small, chunky golden hoops with a thin chained necklace and matching bracelet.

Aurora was dressed in a white long sleeve turtleneck with red trousers. She had did a blowout style on her hair before covering the top of her head with a Santa hat. We shared the same makeup look— only that her lips were painted a deeper red than my own and she had ditched the little bit of glitter that I tried to put on her. She wore heeled boots and threw on her normal golden rings and studded earrings.

Our outfits complimented one another perfectly.

But that's just my opinion.

Snapping out of my thoughts once more, I lifted my head from the mirror that I was standing in front of to answer Ro.

"Sorry, Yeah?"

"No need to apologize." her arms were wrapped around my waist with her chin popped up on my left shoulder, "You ready?"

"Yeah." I exhaled, placing my hands over her own.

She smiled at me through the floor length mirror, "You look so beautiful, amore mio."

"As do you." I replied with a blush.

She chuckled in my ear and it sent chills through my body. I hummed before turning around in her arms and pecking her lips a few times with a small smile. Her hands that were settled on my waist squeezed my hips in her grasp, causing my breath to hitch.

Aurora smirked menacingly, before applying one last peck to my lips, "I adore you, baby."

"I adore you more." I admitted.

Entering the building was a breath of fresh air. The temperatures outside were lowering as the days went by; snow danced from the sky and people's coat grew larger each morning. The air inside was much toaster, which is why I immediately took off my coat and politely handed it to the older man who seemed to be in charge of organizing people's belongings at the entrance.

Aurora copied my actions while observing her surroundings with a proud smile. The party was held at a venue that was stationed in the uptown area of the city. From the outside, the elegant mansion was dressed in bright fairy lights. Luxurious cars littered the road leading up to the piece of land. LED operated reindeer greeted everyone at the red carpet that lead up to the doors of the party.

The faint sound of Mariah Carey's voice grew louder the closer we got to where most of the chatter designated from, and when we finally reached the main area I could do nothing but look at the place in amazement.

Hundreds of people crowded the open space— all dressed in Santa hats, white long beards, and reindeer headbands. The twinkle of the Christmas themed lights brought upon a happy aura. There were tables lined up with gifts and food in front of the stage that held a microphone. Other rounded tables held dishes over a Christmas themed table clothed, which some people were already sat at. There was plenty of room to socialize and dance and everyone took advantage of that.

Suddenly someone popped in front of Aurora and I— cheerfully yelling, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

I flinched and Aurora immediately comforted me by wrapping her arm around my waist while chuckling at the man in front of us who was decked in a full Santa Clause outfit. His 'full Santa Clause outfit' was only a red and white hat with the famous white beard. 

"Danny, what a surprise to see you here." the blonde greeted.

My brows furrowed.

She knew him?

Before I managed to get insecure, I just patiently waited until the two finished greeting one another. I wasn't completely aware of Aurora's sexuality. Therefore anytime a beautiful woman or handsome man talked to her, I braced myself to be compared to them or worse— dumped because they were better than me.

Danny laughed wholeheartedly, bringing me out of my thoughts, "I would never pass up an opportunity to come and visit my little sister."

Oh.

"Your wife made you come, didn't she?" Aurora jokingly rolled her eyes as if she knew the answer before it was spoken.

"You know it." Danny winked before removing the beard from his face.

Now that the man's face was shown I could see much resemblance between him and Aurora; their eyes were the same shade of brown and their features were very sharp. I also took notice of the Italian accent that belonged to him.

My body relaxed.

Aurora noticed this and squeezed my waist, "Danny, this is Iris. Baby, this is my no-good older brother, Daniel."

Danny— or Daniel and I made eye contact and he instantly pulled me into a hug, causing my eyes to widen.

"I've heard so much about you!" he exclaimed, rocking us from side to side.

"Really?" I attempted to accept the sudden hug without seeming uncomfortable.

The hug was meant to be genuine not a threat, so I loosened up after a while.

"Absolutely, and I can see why. Sei bella!" Daniel pulled away from the hug while smiling big.

I didn't understand his last words, but whatever was said resulted in him to getting punched in the shoulder by Aurora.

"Go attend to your wife before I mention to her how 'beautiful' you think my girlfriend is." the blonde threatened with a raised eyebrow, pulling me back into her after previously being ripped away by her brother.

I blushed at the title; Girlfriend.

The dirty blonde haired man raised his hands in surrender, "No can do. It was just a compliment." he began walking away, placing the beard back onto his face, "It was a pleasure meeting you, Iris. Ciao!"

Once Daniel had retreated, Aurora gently grabbed my hand as she lead me to a few coworkers that she was close with. We chatted and laughed for a while. I had met a woman named Stacy who was blonde with big blue eyes and a passion for photography. Aurora had also introduced me to Roman who had been working in the industry the same time as her. They had been close friends for years now, and share a sister-brother bond. Similar to the one her and Daniel had.

Clara eventually came up to our group to join in on the conversation. The five of us danced to the cheery music, cracked jokes, drank from our champagne glasses, and revealed each other's unknown secrets.

Midway through a conversation with Stacy about her hobbies, Aurora came up behind me to whisper in me ear.

"I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back."

She placed a quick kiss on my cheek before disappearing into the crowd of reds and greens.

When I turned back to face Stacy, Clara was in her spot.

"So, when did you two make it official?" she questioned with a smirk, referring to Aurora and I.

"Recently." I grinned, thinking of Aurora and I's relationship, "We've learned a lot about each other and I like her a lot."

Clara smiled genuinely, bringing me into a hug, "I'm glad to hear that. Ariella must be so happy to have two mothers again."

The smile on my face dropped.

Again?

"Um. . . what?" I laughed eerily, clearing my throat.

Clara's eyes widened, "Oh. I didn't know that she hadn't told you," the woman stared at me with uncertainty and a frown.

I scrunched up my face before chugging the little bit of alcohol that was in my glass. I mean technically I had never asked Aurora about her past relationships, so there was no justification of me being upset. I looked at Clara with a small smile, shaking my head of the negative thoughts.

"It's fine. You did nothing wrong." I assured the slightly older woman.

Clara looked at me with a guilty expression, her eyes glancing behind me for a moment before quickly returning to my face.

"Y—yeah."

And then I was pulled into a hug.

"I said it's okay." I laughed, returning the woman's hug with no problem.

She pulled away, "I know. It's just. . ."

There it was again.

Her eyes traveled above my head.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around only to feel my eyes fill with tears.

"Oh." I mumbled.

Aurora and a woman were in a somewhat intimate position by the snack table. The woman was around my height, if not taller. She was wearing an expensive looking dress and her hair was in some fancy updo with accessories. Her hands were wrapped around Aurora's neck, her head lifting upwards as if the two were about to kiss. Aurora's face was hidden behind the shorter woman's head, so I couldn't see her facial expressions.

Everything slowed down for me when seeing this; my heart, my breathing, everything.

I excused myself from the group who all tried to comfort me after seeing the same thing I had, and I rushed out of the mansion. I found myself sitting on the steps of the entrance, my face in my hands as my body shook.

I wasn't sure what to think.

Was that the other 'mother'? Why had they been so close? Had Aurora just forgotten everything about me and thrown it away for her?

My past girlfriends were right. I'm insecure. Incapable of love even.

My hand covered my mouth as I pulled out my phone to call the only person who could comfort me right now.

Phoebe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 33 10
๐™†๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™– ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š & ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ...
6K 186 26
"โ„‘ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ, ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ. ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด, ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด."
303K 11.7K 41
๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐‰ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž. ๐‡...
382K 5.2K 24
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—' ๐š˜๐š—"