𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 (...

By eroticdiaries

𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... More

-𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐

𝟏𝟑

22.9K 581 235
By eroticdiaries

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Iris stood standing five feet away from Aurora with a scowl on her face.

"You can't provide for me forever. It's not right, Ro." the brunette argued, subconsciously shifting her weight onto one leg.

Aurora rolled her eyes. They had been arguing—no, disagreeing about this topic for the past week, and the blonde didn't understand why the other wouldn't just accept her wealth. She had never seen someone so stubborn. Someone who would rather work a 9-5 than accept all of the money that's being willingly given to them.

This past week had been full of Iris feeling as if she needed another job. She didn't like the idea of watching Ariella just to get paid in return by her mother who she had kissed and had sex with.

It seemed. . . like cheating.

The brunette wanted to file an application at the bakery across from her apartment building. She would schedule a time to be able to work and still look after the young girl that she's grown extremely fond of. But accepting money from Aurora just didn't seem right to her anymore.

On the other hand, Aurora was used to showering her partners with money. It wasn't meant to be a bragging matter, but she rather them sit around and relax while she continued to provide for them all. Her company was doing outstanding, therefore her income could never be better.

"I just don't understand, cara. . . I want to share everything of mine with you. You deserve it. There's no need for you to get another job. If you want me to stop paying you— fine, but money is the least of our worries." Aurora desperately attempted to get Iris to understand her point.

The blonde took the risk of taking a few steps towards her— what exactly were they?

As the realization hit for her, the idea also seemed to pass Iris by. They hadn't even started their dating stage, yet Aurora had put everything on the line for the brunette.

"You promise all these things to me and still we have yet to become something more than fuck buddies--"

The blonde scoffed with a shake of her head, "Fuck buddies?" a chuckle escaped past her wine painted lips, "Is that what you see us as?"

Iris let the weight of her choice of words sink in and she instantly regretted it.

Her eyes gravitated over to the open window of her apartment, where the wind whistled softly. The outside seemed calm for once; cars slowly drove by, snow fell from above like rain, and the sky was dark as ever. However, the atmosphere inside the two bedroom apartment was tense.

Iris hadn't meant for those words to leave her lips. Aurora and her had done more than just attend to each other's sexual needs. In fact, they had been on plenty of small dates with one another and even after-school picnics with Ariella.

So why did those words slip out? Did Iris want more out of the relationship? Did she actually mean what was said?

"That's not what I meant." Iris rasped out, feeling her vision become distorted.

There was nothing that the woman hated more than crying. Especially in front of others.

Bless her sensitive soul.

Aurora took notice of the water forming in the brunette's eyelids, the way her bottom lip slightly began to quiver, and the constant fidgeting of her fingers hugging another.

Her gaze softened onto the shorter woman as she made the movement to comfort her.

With wide arms, she pulled Iris into a soft, tender hug, "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to upset you."

The brunette squeezed her eyes tight shut as she accepted the comforting action. She wrapped her arms around the taller's neck and snuggled into her unbuttoned dress shirt.

Earlier on in the day when Aurora had finished up with work, and Iris and Ariella baking Christmas dedicated treats, they had set up a fort for a movie night. Aurora hadn't brought any extra clothing for her to change into, so she had only slipped off her coat and slightly unbuttoned her top— pushing her sleeves over her elbows. 

The three laughed, stuffed they're faces with sweets (mainly Ariella taking advantage of the opportunity), and cuddled underneath one of the blankets that was a part of Iris' collection.

After a movie and a half Ariella was passed out. The caring mother had wiped her daughter's face clean of chocolate before tucking her into the guest bed as Iris cleaned up the mess that was made.

Somewhere in between the blonde helping Iris place the pillows on the couch, they'd managed to find their way back onto this ongoing topic.

Now they stood wrapped in one another's embrace.

After a while of taking in each other's presence, the brunette started to talk again.

"You probably think I'm weak." Iris whispered out into Aurora's chest, her eyes now being downcast onto the wooden floors of her home. 

With a visible frown, Aurora lifted Iris' head with her fingers and gently held the woman's face in her hands. She instantly did not like how many tears were shed by her lover. Cold fingers dressed in heavy jewelry brushed across the warm tears that had escaped from coffee brown eyes. The blonde took advantage of Iris' vulnerability and began to study her face; the woman's wet lashes, her full and rosy lips, the dimples that showed themselves whenever she made even the slightest movement with her mouth, and her dilated pupils — which reflected off the light above them — causing a sparkle to shine brightly in her eyes.

Lover.

That's what Aurora had called Iris.

Her lover.

For once in her life, the confidence that radiated off of the blonde had diminished.

She wasn't sure if she was ready to classify the other woman with such a title.

Not because it wasn't true.

But because she felt as if it was too early. Too early to fully admit her feelings. Too early to fully accept the brunette as hers and only hers. Too early to make love rather than just a mutual intercourse. Too early to say 'I love you.'

Iris parted her lips to speak again, assuming that her accusation was right. Yet, Aurora laughed lowly and brought her face closer to the shorter woman's.

"I don't think you're weak." She admitted with a smile,"I think you're so much more than what you think of yourself. If you think crying is a sign of weakness than to hell with me because I cry all the time. Over my daughter's future. Over my past. Over my fucked-up family. I cry so much that you'd think I have no source of happiness in my life. But I do. You do. Whether it's your mom, Phoebe, or even your passion for baking. You're not weak, amore mio. You mean more to me than you think, and I can't bare the thought of you thinking so low of yourself."

There was so much more that the blonde wanted to say, but she finished her speech before it turned into something more.

Every word hit Iris deeply. She felt every emotion that came from Aurora. Those words were now engraved into her mind— her heart. She loved them so much that you'd think she would go get it all tattooed on her body.

'Amore mio'

Those two little words stuck more than anything.

It might not seem like a big deal to some, but when your past relationships deemed you unlovable and insecure it meant everything.

Aurora and Iris were both aware of the risk that they were taking of saying the four letter word so soon in their relationship, so they made it something that they could progress on. When it was the right moment, the words would be uttered without a second thought.

But now wasn't the time to ruin something before it even started.

The world works in mysterious ways, but it is also something that has room for improvement. As teenagers we were told to cherish the little moments because they zoom by without us realizing. 'Live your life to the fullest' they said.

Mistakes are made, but you only really live one life. So you learn from them and grow. You dust off your worries and get back on that path you've been on your entire life.

If this was the one life that was handed to the couple, then they would try their utmost best to make this love last forever. Even if that meant waiting awhile before saying exactly how they felt.

They stared into one another's eyes with adoring gazes.

They knew how they felt without having to say anything. Iris smiled through her tears that had come down her face again after hearing Aurora's rant. Her arms tightened around the blonde's neck just before she pulled her down into a sweet kiss.

Both women savored the kiss. They didn't try to take it further than what it already was. Their hands stayed in appropriate places with the faint squeeze of their touch ever so often; Aurora's hands nearly melting into Iris' cheeks and Iris' arms secured around Aurora's slender neck.

When they felt out of breath, the women pulled away with dazed expressions.

"I adore you." Aurora said, her eyes glancing from Iris' now swollen lips to her low eyes.

Iris smiled with all of her teeth to show— she knew what those words meant, "I adore you so much more." she spoke delightfully.

A little sentimental moment between them<3

𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I faintly heard the sound of bedsheets shuffling before feeling warm arms wrap around my torso. A smile immediately made its way onto my face once I realized who it was.

"Good morning, amore mio." I spoke into the still air of Iris' apartment, fluttering my eyes open.

She only began to kiss up my naked shoulder in response to my greeting, the sound of her lips connecting with my bare skin echoed throughout the room.

I chuckled, holding her arms close to me as she continued to kiss me.

Eventually, the brunette made it up to my neck where she began to suck. I moaned softly before turning around to face her.

The sun was on her like a spotlight. It reminded me of our first date. Except, her hair wasn't pushed to one side and tucked behind her ears nor was her body covered in the cream sheets of her bed.

"Hi." Iris smiled, chewing on her bottom lip in what I could guess was anticipation.

"Hi, gorgeous." I mimicked her grin.

The brunette raised an eyebrow before throwing her body over mine in a straddling position. A whimper elicited from deep within her throat when our lower body parts rubbed against each other. I watched with heavy eyes as the pleasure that came with the action surfaced onto the beautiful woman's features.

"It's eight in the morning and you're already horny." I tsked, tracing my thumb in circles on her thigh.

"I can't help it. It's my morning wood." she joked, smirking down at me as she lowered her body onto my own.

I feigned worry with a frown on my face, "Oh no! I would hate to leave you with blue balls, cara." I shifted all of our weight over so that I was now on top of her, "What can I do to help?"

"Fuck me."

I laughed, "So demanding."

Before the woman under me could speak another word, I used the little strength that I had this morning to flip her over on her stomach. I didn't wait to slide my fingers into her gaping hole, smiling in satisfaction when she moaned into the pillow below her.

I leaned further over Iris' body, my unoccupied hand resting on her hip, deepening the strokes that I delivered to her.

"Mmph."

I laughed softly at the lack of words from the brunette as I bit down on her shoulder while continuing to fuck her with my fingers from behind, picking up my pace here and there. Her moans were like heaven to my ears. I loved the sounds that continued to leave her throat as I pleasured her.

"Arch, baby." I instructed as I wanted to reach unexplored areas inside of her.

Iris did just that.

"There you go. . . good girl. This is what you wanted right?" I purred seductively in her ear.

Though she nodded her head, I wanted a verbal answer. My right hand left her hip and instead wrapped around her throat in order to pull her head against me.

"What was that?"

She tried to form words in between her moans, "Mm, shit Ro~. Ye—"

My thumb went to circle her clit as I continued to plunge my other two fingers into her dripping heat, "I'm not sure I can hear you, bebé."

"I can't." Iris cried out as she reached down to grab my arm.

"You can't what?" I continued to push her as my fingers sped up in pace.

She didn't get to answer me because all of a sudden her body jolted forward and she came all over my hand.

My fingers slowly rolled inside of her— no longer roughly pounding her, which helped the brunette ride out her orgasm.

"You made a mess." I grinned as she finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 84 84
A collection of Stories ranging from Fantasy to Romance. If you are a horror fan, fantasy fan, or romance or even action.....this is for you. The Rho...
67.6K 3.3K 47
I like girls who like girls
382K 5.2K 24
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗"
39.1K 1.4K 7
Sequel to my book: Her Sister.