Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

By adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... More

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

90 - Aaliyah

149 9 6
By adewumiayomide22

I enter the bedroom exhausted and tired from the party, my face hurt from smiling and crying too much. I was so happy the house warming was a grand success. I kicked off the sliders as I went to the bathroom. During my party my feet started hurting so I changed into one of Ayo sliders. I rinsed my mouth, came back to the bedroom.

I slowly slid the dress off my body and stood in front of the three way mirror wearing only a black lace see-through lingerie. I wipe the makeup off my face and sigh staring at myself in the darkness. My curves were everywhere, my ass has gotten bigger and hella voluptuous now. My mind went back to what my friends said about Ayo and I not having sex. My body missed him so much!

I was going to take off the bra when Ayo coughed and the light came on. I almost fell out of shock and grab the nearest thing beside me. My phone.

"Ayo??"

Ayo sat on the bed, he licks his lips at the sight of my body. "Hi wifey."

"God you scared me! when did you get here?" I demanded, last I saw him he was saying goodnight to his family.

"A while ago, I was waiting for you" He smirks at my breast.

"Waiting for me?" I raise a brow confused. "Waiting for me why?"

Ayo shrugs. "You enjoyed the party yeah?"

"Yeah?" I turn back to wiping the makeup off my face. I could see his eyes hungrily rakes up and down my body like he could just devour me.

"Listen Aaliyah I'm really sorry for everything that happened before, I really am" he said breathlessly as he came to stand behind me.

"You've said that before and I said I've forgiven you."

Ayo licks his lips. "I know, I'm still sorry."

I raise my brow at him. "How long do you intend on apologizing though?"

He shrugs his eyes not leaving my breast. "Till you forgive me."

I scoff, "I don't want to have sex Ayo" I hissed even though my pussy was already throbbing for him.

He looks down at my body and smirks, "your body don't agree wifey" he eyes me hungrily.

I look down at my nipples that were suddenly hard and pointed, those bloody betrayers. I dive to pick my clothes but he stopped me.

"No! Please don't hide your beautiful body from me!!" he say slowly walking to me. My hands drop to my side as Ayo ran his hand over my hard nipples. I close my eyes, God it felt right! I wanted him so bad, so bad but I decided to play hard to get like I didn't want him even if it was a lie so I stepped back.

"You broke my heart Ayo. I'm tired of hearing you're sorry then you do the same thing all over I......"

"And I'm back on my knees begging for your forgiveness. Wifey I know I fucked up but I can't live without you. I haven't been the same after you stopped talking to me" he say desperately. 

I sigh and turn my back on him.

"Give me one reason why I should believe you?" I ask in a low voice.

"Because I love you and want nobody else but you"Ayo said quietly. 

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, I love you Aaliyah Kimberly Balogun. You might not believe me but its true sweetheart I love you"he said.

I stubbornly grunted and drop her phone. "Get out Ayo, I'm tired" I bit my lips. A knot started to form in my belly,I knew he was telling the truth but still and I was horny as hell but I was just too stubborn so.

Normally he would walk away but not tonight. Ayo eyes darkened, "what did you just say to me?" his hands gripping my waist tightly.

"Gg-ee-tt ooouutt"I shuttered, the knots too hard to ignore now. I was secretly enjoying the way he held me tight, I missed naught Ayo.

Ayo unexpectedly picked me up and drops me on the bed, he stood in between my legs, I gasp in surprise.

He pins my hands above my head, "I'm not going any where baby girl and neither are you,I said I want you and what did you say?"

I shook my head.

He grabbed my neck, "words?" he demanded.

"Get out" I whispered, my breathing increasing and getting hot as his dark eyes bore holes into my very soul, I whimpered, "I'm sorry"

Ayo stroked my neck and brushed his lips from my jaw to ear, "It's okay, I know you don't mean it." Yes daddy, I didn't!

He nibbled on  my earlobe and I sucked in my breathe. His hand still on my neck he pushed my head to the side with his thumb. His lips began to travel down my neck leaving soft wet kisses. I gasped when he found my soft spot and start to suck making me let out a small moan.

Ayo bit down on my neck and I groaned, searching for a release from the warm feeling in my lower stomach I pushed my pelvis up against his,feeling his large members against me. Ayo let go of my wrists and gripped my waist,pushing it against the bed not allowing contacts.

I tried to push my hips once more but they were forced back down.

"What do you want wifey?" He ask slowly rubbing his fingers up and down my body.

"Hmmm"

"Words wifey, what do you want?"

"Ayo?"

"Yes?"

"Make love to me" it came out as a plea of frustration.

He let out a chuckle, "so sensitive" he whispered against the skin of my cheeks and rub circles around my clit through my underwear, "so wet already"

I whimpered, "more Ayo. Please".

Ayo leans down again and gave me a passionate kiss filled with desire and love. He picked up my thick thighs and wrapped it around his waist,"Are you sure you want me to?" he ask staring into my big brown eyes filled with love for him.

I lifted my head slightly and plant a soft wet kiss on his lips, "positive"

Was all he wanted to hear, he kissed me again. My hand pulled at his hair softly making him groan. I smile into the kiss obviously enjoying the effect I had on him.

He took his lips from my mouth and moved them to the already forming hickeys leaving a trail of soft kisses to my collarbone then down to my breast. He unhooked my bra and looked up at me,asking for permission.

I started sliding it off and he stopped me,"let me take care of you."

My heart melted at his words, what was this man doing to me, he has me wrapped around his fingers! I stood down and let him lead. He slowly slid the bra off and sat back and looked at me.  Slightly conscious about my thick body I lifted up my arm and attempted to cover herself but he pushed it back down.

"Don't try hide yourself from me Wifey, you're beautiful"

All I could do was stare, you're beautiful echoed through my mind and I didn't how respond.

I was brought out of my thoughts when his wet tongue made contacts with my nipples. I gasp as he took my nipples in his mouth,my hand shot out to my hair and I moaned,"Ayooo"

He slowly started sucking and took the other one in between his fingers lightly pinching, making me moan more. I became wetter if that was possible,the hot feeling unbearable between my legs.

Ayo let go of my nipples and started trailing wet kisses down my stomach to my waist line. Slowly he slid off my panties.

He started to kiss up my thighs painfully slow till he was dangerously close and did the same to the other side.

I whimpered, "please"

Without hesitation he attached his mouth to my clit flickering his tongue around in my juice. Once more I moaned loudly my hands pulling at his hair tugging him closer. Ayo chuckled sending vibration against me making my moan louder.

God the effect he had on me was inhuman.

He sat back and took of his shirt,showing off he's perfectly sculpted body. I admired him as I watched him lower himself back to me. He looked up and made eye contact as his tongue slid over my clitoris. I opened my mouth and sucked in air unable to make any noise.

Ayo completely attached his mouth to my pussy and wrapped his arms around my upper thighs to hold me still because of how I was shaking like an epileptic. One of my hand found its way to his hair the other played with my tits.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly as he detached his mouth from my dripping pussy. But seconds later I felt his fingers enter me and I whined. It slightly stung but the pain quickly turned to pleasure.

"More" I begged "I need more Ayo"

He added another finger and attached his mouth to my clit again. I felt myself wrap around him and let out another moan, "mmmmm,daddy"

He hummed pumping in and out of me quickly, "you feel so good baby girl?"

I moaned my response.

I felt my stomach tightened and groan in frustration."I'm cumming!"

Ayo had taken his hands out and was licking them, "not yet baby girl"

He came back up and started kissing me his tongue mixing with mine. I tasted my juice all over his. He pulled away, "Did you taste how good you are, wifey?"

I nodded, "yes baby"

I looked at his jeans and starts to unbutton them and slid it off, he slid off his underwear and his massive member shot up and slap against his stomach. I bit my lips at the sight and looked at him.

He smirked at me and open my legs wide then position himself along my entrance, his eyes boring into mine. He pressed his dick against me, "I love you Aaliyah."

I smiled at the caring side of him, "I love you too Ayo" I said with utter and complete confidence.

He nodded and grabbed his dick and started rubbing the tip against me,I reached out and gripped his shoulders.

I was nervous, it's been months.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts too much", he ordered like I would eventually stop him, even if it hurt Ayo knew I would take everything.

Still I nod.

He started sliding the tip in, pain kicked instantly, I tightened my grip on his shoulders.

He was almost half way in and I was already clawing his back, he gave a slight push and I whimpered.

"Fuck you're too tight" he whispered "do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head, "no!!!" We were already too far in it so why stop? Besides I missed him fucking me senseless.

He shoved the last part in quickly and I groaned in pain and raked his back with my nails.

"I'm sorry baby" he started planting soft kisses all over my face and my breathing slowed. Why does his cock have to be so goddamn big?? I was going to cry.

After a minute he started moving and pain shot right through me,I shut my eyes tightly as he slowly moving in and out.

The pain starts to mix with pleasure and I let out a small moan for both. He quickened the pace slightly and I let out a real moan.

"Faster Ayo faster!!!" God it felt so good I needed more.

Ayo instantly sped up,pumping in and out. My moans began to fill the room and Ayo let out a few grunts. He went faster if possible and I moaned, "dadddyyy"

"I love when you say my name,wifey" he said against my skin.

That's when my stomach tightened over his, he attach his lips to my nipples. I held unto his shoulders for support.

I felt his dick pulsing inside of me as my pussy tighten around it. I let out a train of strangling moans.

Ayo groaned, "fuck!"

I threw my head back, "am gonna cum!!"

My nails dug in the bed. 

"Cum with me baby girl" he whispered.

I felt my body reach its climax and he threw his head back and we both released at the same time. My pussy squeezing his dick inside me. My body started shaking slightly I let out a small scream, he grunted and kept pumping in and out.

His pace started to slow and he collapsed on top of me, supporting himself with his arm as he looked into my eyes breathing heavily.

He looked shocked, "That was....."

"I know" I answered back.

I look at his eyes his black mirror eyes soaking up the love in my almond brown ones.  "I love you" he kiss my forehead.

I smile and wrap my arm around his waist as he pull her close and pull the sheets up. 

"I love you too" I tells him.

"Let's start over wifey"

"No more sorries?" I ask.

"No more sorries" he promised solely.

Ayo tighten his grip on me,he didn't plan to ever let me go again. He wrap his arms around my stomach, kissed his neck making him smile. Things were finally back to normal.

"Ayo?"

"Yes wifey?"

"Can we go again? You know it's been long and I.." I let my voice trail off as Ayo didn't let her complete whatever I had to say before he flipped us over so he was behind me. "Get on your knees" he instructed

I obeyed and turned, ass up face down. I arched my back the deepest I can. Ayo slaps my ass cheeks couple of times as I twerk laughing silently. He run his right hand on her spin slowly.

"So sweet" He whisper as he bent and push his tongue inside my hot hole, I almost lost balance!!! Ayo encircles his tongue around her v making clicking sounds.

"Baabbbyyyy" I moaned my legs quivering, his tongue damn licked her pink peachy clitoris, then he slid from her v to ass hole. I damn almost had seizure the way my body tensed. Ayo has never done that to me before!

Before I could access what was happening Ayo slammed his dick into me again.

"Fuck!!!!!!!!!" I screamed

He moved gently at first, slapping my cheeks couple of times.

"Faster baby!!! Fuck my pussy it's yours!!!!!" I screamed fucking him back, I needed him to fuck me hard not gently! Ayo chuckled and moved faster, my ass hitting hard against his pelvis.

He gripped her hair pulling me back as his hand grip my waist not giving me any chance to move except the way he wanted.

"Am cummin!!!!!" I half scream, half squeal half cried, my eyes were watering now.

"Not now wifey, take the dick baby it's all yours"Ayo grunt pushing his dick even deeper if that's possible, I reach one hand back to shield his hard rock abs from bruising her soft skin but he slapped them away. "Take this dick baby girl it's yours"

Now we're talking! That hard fuck!

I gripped the pillow, Ayo flipped us so he was on top, my sweat dripping on his own sweaty body. He kissed my lips and then my nipples, "hold your boobs together wifey, I wanna tit fuck" He told me.

The way I gingerly held my boobs together made him smile, he slid his dick in between my boobs, the wetness of my body made it easier for him to move freely as he did that I felt myself starts swelling again

"Fuck! I'm cumming, where should I pour it baby???"He ask his cute face in a mini scowl

I gave him her most seductive smile, "In me Daddy, I want it inside me"I told him, ready to get pregnant again tonight.

Ayo push his dick back inside my hole and fucked harder. I grip his shoulder as he moved even faster, I felt ny knots tighten again and I knew this was it. My legs starts shaking.

"Ayooo"

"Cum with me baby" Ayo whispered in my ear, his seed shot inside me with such force so did my own hot cum slide down his dick, his hit go sloppier as he stopped, he fell on the bed as we both breath heavily.

I smile and got down on his dick and use my tongue to lick all the cum off his dick then I lay beside him.

Ayo grab a nipple between his finger, "God knows how much I've missed you wifey, how much I've missed fucking you."

"Me too."

Ayo slid his hand down from my breast to my vagina again, I didn't need to be told twice before I push myself on top him. I palm his dick and when it got hard enough again, I slow lowered myself on it. My eyes tightens as Ayo held my waist and shoved himself deeper inside me. My eyes snaps open as a low gasp escapes my lips.
"Ayo!"

________________

It coming to an end 🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13K 32
"But... why didn't you tell me?" There was a desperate-sounding crack in his voice when his eyes finally met mine and I knew it was now or never. "I...
4.7K 870 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
27.1K 3.8K 47
____β€’____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...
3.7K 359 26
"Adu please" came a hoarse loud voice of dev from a little afar....."d..don't leave me, I will die adu please just for once listen to me" desperation...