Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

By adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... More

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

88 - Ayo

131 6 3
By adewumiayomide22

"So how has everything been? I want to hear everything" Dr Mary smile at us. Today was therapy session. I was glad that Aaliyah insisted that we kept going. To be honest the session proved to be very useful to us especially me.

I got to understand Aaliyah more and I realize that I was mostly at fault for everything we've been going through. Also when I found out Aaliyah had sex with Steph, I won't lie I wasn't surprised, it had crossed my mind few times that they must've done it, I mean they're both beautiful women and they basically see each naked all the time.

Though I won't lie, the thought that Stephanie has sucked my wife's pussy is weird to think about. Either way I was cool with it as long as it doesn't happen again or I don't find out about it again.

"It's been great" Aaliyah replies. As the days passed we we're slowly getting back to how we were before. She mostly stayed in my hotel, scratch that Aaliyah was always at my hotel, she was always in my face gushing about the new house. "Oh we bought a new house!" Aaliyah squeals.

"Really? That sounds huge" Dr Mary say.

"Oh it is! The house is so beautiful! The house warming party is few weeks from now! I've been busy with the decorations and all!"Aaliyah gushed.

I smile at my wife. Ever since I bought the house in her name Aaliyah has been going on and on about it. I bought the house in her name to prove that I was ready to do everything to show her I was changed man.

"I will send you an invite Dr Mary" Aaliyah said.

"Oh please do" dr Mary laugh. She face me. "And Mr Balogun, how is everything going?"

I clear my throat. "Well like my wife said, it's been great, we're taking things slow and steady."

Aaliyah nods her head. "We went on a date last week."

Dr Mary nods her head. "That's huge progress. Have you spoken to your baby mama Mr Balogun? I mean the pregnant one?"

Both women turn to look at me. I shrug my shoulders. "No."

"Why?"

I shrug again. "Nothing." Honestly I don't want anything to do with Jada or her predicament. She brought whatever was happening to her when she decided to be petty on herself. I don't care if she tells the world that I was deadbeat or anything, it still won't change my mind.

"Well have she reached out to you in anyway?" Dr Mary asked.

"I blocked her from reaching me"

"Oh she broke into his hotel room few week ago" Aaliyah injects.

Dr Mary raised a brow, "She did?"

"Yes" I nod my head. I swear if Aaliyah wasn't there the day I found Jada in my hotel room, heaven knows I would've slapped the evil spirit inside her out!

"And what did you do?" Dr Mary questioned. I swear this Dr Mary was too nosy! She always wanted to know everything! Her questions was getting too long for my liking.

"I asked her to leave, what else?"

"And do you feel any remorse?"

For real this therapist was beginning to get on my last nerve! "Remorse for? She tried to ruin my marriage! She should he grateful I didn't have her arrested and before you ask about my son, Yes I'm still taking care of him, I won't let my children suffer because of her."

"And the child she's carrying?" Dr Mary asked.

I was still yet to decide if I wanted her baby or not so I shrug. "I don't know yet."

"And what's your opinion on the issue Mrs Balogun?" Dr Mary faces Aaliyah.

Aaliyah glance at me before she shrugs. "It's Ayo's decision to make but I will either way."

I gave my wife a beautiful smile Good answer wifey

Dr Mary made notes in her tab. She reach beside her table for some papers and two pen which she gave to us.
"So I want you both to write down what you envisioned for yourself in the next ten years."

That was very easy to write. In ten years I knew for certain that I would still be married to Aaliyah and we'd have another son. I badly pray Aaliyah decide to have another baby, I know she swore not to but I pray she would have the son she always wanted, also I know I'd be bigger with my music and I definitely would be retired to become a producer, we'd still live in London, in a more bigger house, Aaliyah's brand would also be bigger too and we'll always be together.

After we finished writing Dr Mary made us read it out to each other. Aaliyah got teary eyed when I read my plan especially the part about the son. In her own plan she saw herself with another child, she also would be retired from modeling and focusing more on her brand, she wants us to move to another country shocking! But we'll still be married.

"Now that you both know each other's plan, the goal is to both work towards it together." She took another paper and gave to us. "I want you both to write down what you want to say to each other like vows."

After we finished writing those down, dr Mary asked us to each read it out to each other.

Aaliyah went first. "Dear Ayo. It's been fours years since I became your wife and I must say it's been great! I'm sorry for always acting crazy, for nagging, for being too stubborn, for always complaining, for fighting and picking up fights. I promise to change and to become a better person, wife and partner, I love you."

Dr Mary smile at Aaliyah, "That beautiful Mrs Balogun, your turn Mr Balogun."

"Right" I cleared my throat. I took Aaliyah's hands. "Dear Wifey, fours years has passed since you became mine and trust me those years has been the best of my life. I honestly don't know what I'll do without you. I'm sorry for all the times I made you cry, when I made you worry or hurt you, I'm sorry about the baby and I'm sorry for not respecting you enough. I promise to always listen to you and do everything to make you happy, I love you forever and it's till death do us apart."

Aaliyah wipe a tear from her eyes. "Till death do us apart Ayo" she grab my hands. I raise it to my lips. "I love you." I mouth at her. Aaliyah blushes red.

Dr Mary peeps at us from underneath her glasses, "Like I said no marriage is easy and you're both at the beginning stage. More issues would come up but if you both stand strong and firmly together then the sky would be your only limit" Dr Mary encourages us.

She was right, as long as we listened to each other and stayed together then we would be fine. The session dragged on for another hours before we finally called it a day.

As we walked towards the car Aaliyah latches on my arm, grinning from ear to ear, her beautiful skin glowing under the sunlight. " Can we go back to my hotel?"

"But I thought you said you wanted to go shopping for some things?" My face scrunch in confusion.

Aaliyah pout her plump juicy lips at me, "I know but I don't feel like shopping anymore, let's go to my hotel, we'll order in and watch Netflix and chill."

I raise a brow in confusion, "Since when did we Netflix and chill?" My definition of chilling was hard-core non-ending banging, I have no idea about the Netflix part.

"Ayooo come on! There's this new movie that came out and I want us to watch it together, plus we'll order popcorn and all that and make it very cozy!" My beautiful wife Aaliyah whines.

At this point I can't wait for when we'd finally be back back together so we can resume our sex sessions not these movies session she's talking about. But anyway it's Aaliyah my Aaliyah I don't have any order choice than do what she wants.

"Alright wifey, anything for you!"

"Yay!" Aaliyah stood on her tippy toe and press a small kiss on my lips before skipping to the car, after we got in, we left.

Arriving at Aaliyah hotel, Aaliyah filled my ears with every story she had, she told me all about the months we were separated. The most surprising part of her story was when she talked about Drake hitting on her. If I was shocked I didn't show it, ofcourse Aaliyah was a beautiful woman, I know the amount of men who flooded her dms and the ones that would constantly remind me how lucky I was to bag her. So I wasn't surprised but I was shocked but there was nothing I could do about it so I let it slide.

"So should I get pizza or wings? I'm in the mood for chicken, so I think I'll have both, what about you?" Aaliyah ask as we stepped out of the elevator.

"I'll have whatever you're having wifey" I really wanted to sleep now, I've forgotten how hyper active Aaliyah actually was.

"Sure! I'll place the order once we're inside! Oh Ayo this will be so much fun!!" She press her keycard across the machine and the door opens. We enter the suite. I immediately dived for the sofa, I kicked off my shoes and took off the face cap I was wearing.

Aaliyah sat across from me and typed something on her phone. "What drink do You want?"

"Spirit and Hennessy."

Aaliyah cut eye with me, "No alcohol Ayo, I'm getting only sprite."

"At least get Red Bull or power horse, anything with spirit in it, thank you wifey." I wink at her.

Aaliyah roll her eyes blushing slightly, I knew she was going to order Hennessy for me. Few minutes later the door bell rang.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Didn't she say we were Netflix and chilling?

"Of course! They're here!" Aaliyah flew out of her seat bouncing towards to the door. I raise a brow, who's here?

Seconds later I hear a very loud Daddy and little footsteps running towards the sitting area. I jumped out of my seat as my beautiful daughter face came in view.

"Daddy! Daddy!!" Amaya squeals on top her voice, her braids bouncing all over her face.

"Princess!" I knelt smiling equally happy as she crash her tiny body into mine. I hugged her to my self, it's been a minute since I've since her and I've missed her so much it's crazy!

"I miss you Daddy! Mom way you busy? I love you daddy! My daddy!" Amaya gushes out in her cute baby voice.

I felt my heart tightens with love. "I miss you too baby. Yes I was busy and I love you too, my daughter." I plant kisses all over her body making her squeal out with pure joy. "Who brought you?"

"Uncle Seanny!"

Sean and Aaliyah enters the sitting area.

"Hey man?"

"What up bro?" Sean and I dab. "How you doing man? It's been a minutes" Sean says

"I've been good man, how's things going with you?" I question.

Sean shrug his shoulders, "I've been good, plus Amaya keeps me occupied, right maya?"

Amaya nod her head giggling. I smile at her. "Thanks for taking care of her."

Sean wave me off, "Come on bro it was nothing" he glance at his watch, "I gotta go before Steph start acting crazy, imma see y'all later then, walk me to the door Aaliyah, see you soon Ayo."

"Bye Sean, wave uncle seanny bye bye princess" I tell Amaya, Amaya waves both chubby hands at him. When they walk away, Amaya grabs my face, she stare into my arms smiling happily, we stared for a minute before she wrap her arms around me tighter than before.

Aaliyah come back to the sitting room, "The food will be here in few minutes, I'll go change."

"Okay wifey." I carry Amaya back to the sofa. I sat her on my legs taking offf her jackets, we both weren't waited for Aaliyah. Amaya chatted my ears off about everything and nothing.

"Food is here!" Aaliyah announce holding large boxes of food, she place them on the table and fixed plates for us, while I went on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch princess?" I ask Amaya.

My baby screamed, "Barbie!"

I scrolled through until I found a Barbie cartoon, I press the play button. Amaya immediately started jumping up and down on the sofa.

"Stop jumping Amaya, here you go" Aaliyah gave me my plate of food.

"Thank you."

She smile at me then face Amaya. "Stop jumping and eat Amaya!"

"I want to eat with daddy!" Amaya jumps back in my arms almost knocking the plates off my hand. Aaliyah roll her eyes as she kicked her feet up while I balance Amaya and my food in my arms. Into the day I realized that there was nothing more I wanted in life than them.

_

Liked by aaliyahb, naomicampbell, skeptagram, chrisbrownofficial and 56,789 others
wizkidayo Mine 🖤❤️🦅
comment disabled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
5.2K 411 46
"Welcome to STARBOY Entertainment" another man spoke up, she looked at him and smile. "I'm Manuel head of creative department"he wink. Idera nod an...
109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
27K 3.8K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...