Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

By adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... More

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

87 - Aaliyah

116 9 2
By adewumiayomide22

"I swear to God y'all have to help me decide what to wear!" I exclaim to my best friends through face time. After the video shoot, Ayo asked me to get ready that he wanted to take me on a date. I was very excited and at the same time fucking nervous! Immediately I got home I called my friends to help me decide what to wear.

"I think you should wear the black" Steph said.

"Oh please, she's not mourning!" Thyra injects.

Steph roll her eyes, "You say it like black is only meant for funerals!" She squints her eyes at me, "Bitch wear the black dress!"

Thyra made a throaty sound, "Let's ask Sean, after all he's the stylist here, Sean!!"

We all waited for Sean to speak up. Sean came into the camera looking confused. He press his face closer to the camera then frown.

"Why are y'all looking at me like that?" He finally asked.

We all groan loud, Steph click her tongue, "Aaliyah needs our help to pick her outfit!!"

"Yeah" Thyra says.

Sean struggles to do something off the screen making me peek my head closer. "Sean?"

Sean face the screen again, "Yeah? I'm here, stop pulling that cord Maya!!"

I roll my eyes in understanding, Sean was taking care of Amaya since I had to come back to Nigeria.

"Amaya sweetie don't take off your shoes!!" He screams/cajole my one and half year old baby. "I swear Liyah your child is gonna be the death of me!" Sean complains.

"Boy leave my baby alone!" I roll my eyes. "Sean I'm almost late aight? Can you help me figure out what to wear?"

Sean raise a brow, "Late for?"

I click my tongue, "Man I told ya Ayo and I are going on a date tonight!"

"Tonight?" Sean repeats.

I huff in frustration, "Nigga I told you already! Don't tell me you forgot!"

"Hey you can't blame me, your child is driving me crazy! Maya love stop pulling that plug!"

I raise a brow, "Why's my baby with a plug?" Ayo would kill me if anything happens to his daughter.

Sean stands up and came back with Amaya, Amaya waves at me. "Hi mommy!"

"Hi baby!"

"Now let's continue, so what's your plans for tonight, is it romantic?" Sean ask

"Of course its romantic!" Steph roll her eyes. "I bet she and Ayo are gonna have sex tonight!"

"Hey no talking shit around my baby!" I snapped before they went into details. The last thing I wanted was my baby saying shit.

"Whatever but we all know it's true" Steph click her tongue.

"You don't know that" Thyra defends me.

"We know that, right Sean?"

"In the spirit of not watching we say, I agree with Steph, I mean Aaliyah you can't deny you're not getting some tonight" Sean said.

"Told ya!"

Thyra roll her eyes, "Y'all always thinking everything revolves around two bodies dancing"

We bust into laughter and kept joking around until I remembered the date. "Y'all were wasting for real, Ayo will be here any minute now!" If we kept joking, no doubt I would be late and I don't want that.

"True true, what's the options?" Sean ask. I quickly raised the dresses I had laid on the bed.

"I told her to wear black" Steph say

"I said black is too depressing, right Sean?" Thyra inputs

"Yeah I think so, I mean Aaliyah is getting her man back, black is too common, you should wear something that will drive him crazy. Don't you have any other color aside black?" Sean ask.

"Well there's this red dress I bought from Vera wang" I told him.

"What are you waiting for? Bring me out!"

I grabbed the bag the dress sat in and raised it to the screen.

"You gotta wear it mama"Sean says.

I took off the robe and slipped the dress on my body, after I zipped, I stood for them to see. "What y'all think?"

"Now that's the dress!" Sean exclaims.

"I told you black won't make any sense!" Thyra tells Steph who roll her eyes but agreed that the dress was fine. As they all asked questions about the therapy session, I got ready, I did my makeup earlier so all I had to do was wear my shoes and apply finally touches to my hair. When I finished I posed for my friends.

"Now Ayo is going to go crazy!" Thyra squeals.

"I hope so." I really hoped Ayo goes crazy when he sees me later.

"Girl don't hope, Ayo definitely will lose his mind when he sees you and all those curves! Mami!" Steph exclaims clapping her hands.

Sean goes to drop Amaya down and returns back to the screen, "Girl have fun tonight okay, remember you're a bad bitch and don't forget condoms!"

I tsk, "Bitch I'm not fucking tonight!" 

Sean and Steph scoff. "You say that now then tomorrow you're gushing like a new bride!"Steph click her tongue.

"Don't mind her! Her ass will gladly jump on Ayo's dick any chance she get!" Sean adds.

I roll my eyes, "Man fuck y'all I..." I pause when Ayo text came in.

From Hubby ❤️
I'm outside.

"Y'all I gotta go, Ayo is here! Imma talk to y'all later."

"Okay have fun!" Thyra waves

"Bye bitch!" Steph yells

"Don't forget the condoms!" Sean shouts.

I roll my eyes and ended the face time, I grab my mini Hermès hand bag and removed the keycard, the electricity automatically went off. I shut the door behind me and rode the doorbell down.

_

Ayo was leaned against the Rolls Royce, his eyes buried on his phone. He looked very handsome in his black tux. I catwalk towards him. "Hi!"

Ayo looks up at me, his eyes immediately rakes hungrily up and down my body, I practically held my breath as he mentally undressed me. He took my hand and twirled me 360 then bit his lips seductively.

"Well damn wifey, You beautiful, so beautiful!" Ayo smirks.

I blush slightly, "Thank you. You also look handsome."

Ayo shrugs, "Not as beautiful as you look. Oh I got you something." He pull away from the car and opens the passenger door. He brought out a huge bunch of red roses. "For the beautiful you."

I collect the bunch and sniffed the fresh flowers. "Thank you baby."

Ayo beams at me. "You're always welcome my beautiful wifey. So are you ready let's go."

"Sure."

He opens the door and helped me in, Ayo cross to the driver side and got in. He pulls out of my hotel into the almost empty London street.

"There's more gift in the back" Ayo tells me.

I reach behind to the backseat where two boxes were waiting for me, I grabbed the first one that contains an Hermès heels. "Awwn this is beautiful!" I open the second one and brought out a beautiful Birkin bag. My mouth dropped open. "Ayo! This is too much!"

"What do you mean?" Ayo glance at me. "You don't like it?"

"Like it? I love it! But you really didn't have to"

"Why not? You deserve everything wifey, if the world was mine to give you know it already belongs to you right?"

That I know perfectly well, I felt tears rush into my eyes. I sniff and pouted my lips. "Thank you so much daddy."

Ayo smirks, "You're welcome baby girl."

We arrived at the fancy expensive restaurant, Ayo valet parked the car, he held my hands and we entered the restaurant. We reach the private dinning room, a fountain sat in the middle, the glass window boosted view of the London bridge. For a minute I stood in front of the window admiring the tower and the street below.

"Let's sit." Ayo gently tugs me towards the table. Ayo release my hands and pull out the chair for me. I sat and smile at him. "Thank you." I love a gentleman any day any time.

Ayo took his own seat, "I already ordered our food, you don't mind? I got sea food."

"Sure, that's fine."

A waiter approach our table. "Hello my name is John, I am you waited for the day."

I raise a brow at Ayo, he smile and face the waiter. "Hello?"

"I'll start you on our signature Le Fouquet champagne, your food will arrive in few minutes." John said pouring champagne in our glasses. "Do you need anything else?"

"No we're fine, thank you." Ayo smile at the waiter. John smiles back and walks off. Ayo raise his glass, he held it to me. "Cheers?"

I smile and repeated his action. "Cheers to a lovely night."

"And to you" he whispered in his sexy voice. I couldn't help the blush that crept on my face. We sipped our drink our eyes not leaving each other for a second. "To me?" I raise a brows in question.

"Of course to you, you're the main reason the night is so perfect! You are perfect wifey."

"Alright Ayo, you know we're married right? I'm not your first date" I joked. The way he was throwing compliments if this was our first date I was going to fall in love.

Ayo laughs, "Doesn't matter wife, you are my date tonight and besides who else do I compliment if not you?"

I roll my eyes and sipped the spicy wine. Our food arrived, after the waiter set it on the table he left us to our evening.

"The food taste delicious!" I squeal chewing a mouth full of prawn. Ayo nod his head.

"So how did you find out about this restaurant?" The way my friends and I frequented restaurants around London, I'm surprised I haven't come across this one yet.

"Oh I know the CEO." Ayo says simply. I nodded my head, of course he does as Wizkid. "Do you like it?"

"Yes."

Ayo nods, "I bet you're bringing your friend here next, how are they anyway?"

I chuckle, he knows me perfectly well! "They're all good, releasing their musics and living life!"

Ayo nods, he wipes his mouth, "How's my princess? Who is she with? And when is she coming back?"

"She's with Sean and my family. I'm thinking of bringing her back when we're done with the house. Ya know I don't want her shuffling back and forth between our hotels."

"Okay. I hope she's doing good?"

"Of course she is. How's my other kids?" I ask referring to his sons. "They're good." Ayo tilt his head at me, a snug smile on his lips.

I swallowed. "Why are you looking at me like that? Is something on my face?"

"Nah, you're just so beautiful and sexy, and I'm big on that sexy mama."

I blush. "That means you like my dress?'

"Like? I'll rip it off if I have to" Ayo smirks.

My pussy throbbed hard. "Well...."

Ayo raise a brow, "Can I?"

"I mean, it's all yours right?"

Ayo chuckles nodding his head. "Of course its mine, let's finish eating and we're back my hotel." He threw a sweet wink at me. I bit my lips and blushed hard.
Guess Steph was right!

~

aaliyahb
23 hr ago

Date night ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
39.5K 2.6K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
351K 13K 32
"But... why didn't you tell me?" There was a desperate-sounding crack in his voice when his eyes finally met mine and I knew it was now or never. "I...
74.9K 10.4K 59
As She turned around to make her way back to the screening room, She bumped into someone again! Which made all the popcorn in her hands and His to fa...