๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• || ๐’ˆ...

By rarestsoul

" ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader r... More

00 ~ heaven sent (a/n).
01 ~ blue dream.
02 ~ endless wishes.
03 ~ sparks fly.
04 ~ breathe, i got you.
05 ~ break him like he broke me.
06 ~ in the darkness...
07 ~ ...you're my light.
08 ~ i get to love you.
09 ~ the boy.
{๐Ÿ‹} 10 ~ all mine.
11 ~ love songs.
12 ~ threats.
13 ~ elusive.
14 ~ erased.
15 ~ hold onto me.
{๐Ÿ‹} 16 ~ the proposal.
17 ~ mr & mrs tomioka.
nsfw alphabet.
19 ~ aftermath.
20 ~ unpleasant dreams.
21 ~ hashira training.
22 ~ my girl.. no, mine.
23 ~ greetings, baby tomioka.
24 ~ the final battle begins.
25 ~ battle cry.
new story (teaser).
{๐Ÿ“ธ} giyu tomioka.
{๐Ÿ“ธ} giyu tomioka pt2.
author's note.

{๐Ÿ‹} 18 ~ honeymoon.

4.2K 73 263
By rarestsoul

🎶 poison ~ brent faiyaz 🎶

trigger warning // this is an all smut chapter! as always, my smuts are not for the weak eyes and mind!

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

Giyu watched as (Y/N) walked out their honeymoon resort in nothing but a towel. Their resort included a private hot spring, which was where (Y/N) was headed to join Giyu.

The water splashes and riffles as (Y/N) steps into the hot spring. She leans against a large rock that was next to Giyu.

Giyu watches (Y/N) play with the water. He was stuck on her. (Y/N) giggles which snaps him out of his trance.

"Stop looking at me, will you?" she teased, knowing exactly what she was getting herself into.

Giyu grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to him.  He twirled her around so that they were face to face.

"No," he stared into her eyes.

(Y/N) examined Giyu's body. She traced her finger across some of the scars he had on his upper body. Her touch made Giyu even more fervent.

"I love your scars," her eyes flickered with lust. "They make you even more handsome."

Giyu's grip tightened just a little on (Y/N)'s waist because of her enticements. (Y/N) continues to feel all over his body.

"You look like you've gotten stronger. Training is paying off in other ways," (Y/N)'s voice grew more seductive.

Giyu moves (Y/N)'s hair to the side and places his hand on her waist again. He starts kissing on her neck while gripping her waist tighter and tighter.

His kisses quickly turn into bites. (Y/N) lets out light moans which turns on Giyu even more.

"I need you," Giyu spoke after leaving another hickey on her neck. "So fucking bad, (Y/N)."

Giyu trails his kisses and love bites down to her collar bone. His hands travel down her waist. He grips her ass and (Y/N) lowly gasps.

(Y/N)'s hand scavenged underwater for Giyu's dick. She grabs it and starts giving him a handjob underwater. Giyu rubs (Y/N)'s clit and starts fingering her.

Giyu whimpers in pleasure as his bites become less prominent since the pleasure and (Y/N)'s light moans started affecting him.

"Fuck, (Y/N)" he cried into the crook of his neck. He picks up his head and spoke against her lips. "Right now. I need you, right now."

(Y/N) releases her grip on his dick, leaving him longing for more. She climbs out of the hot spring and wraps the towel around her body.

Giyu scans her body and watches her eagerly. He thought about everything that he was going to do to her as she walked to the door and stood there.

"So what are you waiting for?" (Y/N) called to Giyu, signaling him to come take her.

In a blink of an eye, Giyu was out of the hot spring and picking (Y/N) up bridal style.

"I'm not sure why you put this on when it's about to come right off you," he said while sliding open the door.

The door to reach the hot spring was directly connected to their resort room.

Giyu slides the towel off of (Y/N) and gently sets her down on the bed. His eyes once again scan over her body.

He stood in between her legs and hunched over her. He softly kisses her all over her face.

"You're so beautiful. Wherever you see flaw, I see beauty. You're the definition of beauty," he worshipped (Y/N) before trailing kisses down her neck.

Her heavy breathing turned Giyu on even more. He leaves kisses on her collarbone down to her chest. Giyu grabs her left boob and plays with it as he swirls his tongue around her left nipple.

(Y/N) arches her back in pleasure as her lewd sounds build up Giyu's temptation even more. He releases his grip on her boob and takes a step back to focus on her body again.

His sapphire eyes were darkened with lust and love. When (Y/N) looked into his eyes, it felt like she could see the greatest depths of his soul.

Giyu positioned 2 fingers on her pussy and starts massaging her clit. He hunches over her body and licks her neck while leaving multiple kisses on her neck.

He licks from her neck to her ear to whisper sweet words to her.

"It's like you were made specially for me," he whispered in (Y/N)'s ear. He kisses her on the lips than whispered against her lips, "I can't believe I got to marry you."

(Y/N)'s voice shudders when she tried to speak. Giyu brought her to paradise and (Y/N) always brought Giyu to paradise as well.

Giyu slides down and begins to swirl his tongue all in her pussy while still fingering her. He sucked harder as (Y/N)'s moans deepen.

"Oh, Fuck, Giyu," she moaned causing Giyu to pump his fingers into her faster.

Giyu moans into her pussy and flicks his tongue on her clit. He spreads her folds with his free hand and sucks on every area he possibly could.

(Y/N) tightens around his finger and her legs started to shake. Giyu sloppily swirls tongue and plunges his fingers faster and faster. (Y/N) pushes his head deeper into her pussy.

Her back arches and she rolls her hips on his face as she chants his name and curse words as she reaches her climax.

Giyu continues to lick as he attempted to clean up all of her cum and juices.

Giyu hunches over (Y/N) again and passionately tongue kisses her. (Y/N) shakily reaches for his dick and starts giving Giyu a hand job. Giyu bites (Y/N)'s lower lip as she seductively smirked.

"My turn," she pushes Giyu away from her and got off the bed to get down on her knees to please Giyu.

She felt prideful when Giyu never took his eyes off her. He watched eagerly. He was ready to give (Y/N) every inch of him.

Giyu throws his head back when (Y/N) started licking up and down his shaft and tip to "prepare" it.

She swirls her tongue around his tip and slowly began taking every inch of Giyu's dick in her mouth. Giyu picks his head up to look at (Y/N).

She moans against his dick which causes Giyu to curse.

"Fuck, (Y/N)," he grabbed her hair and held it in a ponytail with his hands. He helps her and bobs her head up and down while still holding onto her hair.

(Y/N)'s practically deepthroating him. Giyu shakes with pleasure.

"Fuck. You look so beautiful taking all of me," he praised her as she rolled her eyes back in pleasure.

The immense amount of saliva was dripping out of (Y/N)'s mouth and off of Giyu's dick. Bubbles of saliva were all around (Y/N)'s mouth.

Giyu thrust into her mouth as he's almost ready to cum. (Y/N) gags on Giyu's dick as Giyu moans and whimpers. He constantly fought the urge to throw his head back because he wanted to watch (Y/N).

"That's my good girl. Right there," he praised (Y/N) again. "I'm about to cum, beautiful," he tried to pull away because he wasn't sure if (Y/N) would want him to cum in her mouth.

But (Y/N) pulled Giyu back to her while bobbing her head faster. She looks up at Giyu who was still fighting the urge to throw his head back.

"(Y/N)...fuck, fuck, fuck," He cried and tightened his grip on (Y/N)'s hair as he came all in her mouth.

(Y/N) hums and wipes the sides of her mouth as Giyu's heavy panting turned her on more. A firey passion burning inside both of them.

(Y/N) watched as Giyu looked at her with more lust than ever. His eyes were dark and studied her. She couldn't help but to feel excited as she knew they were far from done.

Giyu picks (Y/N) up plops her on the bed. He grabs her by her chin and kisses her hard.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," he said huskily in her ear causing her voice to hitch.

He positioned himself at her entrance and softly pushes his dick into her. (Y/N) hums in pleasure. He thrust in and out of her slowly.

He ran his fingers through her hair as he spoke, "You'll be sure to tell me to stop if you get uncomfortable right, Beautiful?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes, what?" Giyu placed another kiss on (Y/N)'s lips.

"Yes, daddy."

"That's my good girl," Giyu slid (Y/N) to the edge of the bed while still in her. He props her hips up so he could ram deeper inside of her.

(Y/N) bites her lip to hold back her moans. Giyu still holds his slow and steady pace. Giyu parts her lips with his thumb.

"Don't do that. I want to hear you, Beautiful. Let me hear you," he started steadily picking up his pace.

(Y/N)'s moans get a little bit louder. Giyu loved to entice her and loved the overstimulated tension.

"I can't get enough of you, Darling. What do you do to me?" He picked up his pace more. "Tell me, Beautiful. What do you want?"

(Y/N) moans louder and grips Giyu's muscular arms. "I-I want you, daddy."

Giyu fills with pride and more seduction. He smirks and pulls (Y/N) closer to him, while still in her. (Y/N) grabs onto Giyu's muscular arms.

Her touch drove Giyu over the edge. He pulls his dick out of her, leaving only the tip of his tip in to ensure he doesn't lose his perfect place.

He holds (Y/N)'s hip tightly and slams into her. (Y/N) screams in pleasure and digs her fingernails into his arms.

Giyu pins her arms down over her head with one hand. His other hand stays on her hip to help him thrust in and out of her, harder and faster.

(Y/N) screams his name like it's the only thing she knows. Giyu moans and swears with (Y/N),

"Is this what you wanted, Beautiful?" he trailed kisses over her stomach.

"Yes.. please don't stop," she wrapped her legs around Giyu's torso. "Go deeper."

As (Y/N) requested, Giyu went deeping, hitting (Y/N)'s deepest point. Her G-spot.

When Giyu thought (Y/N) couldn't moan even louder, she proved him wrong.

"Cum for me," Giyu instructed as he felt (Y/N)'s walls tightening around his dick.

Giyu slams into her harder as she came. Giyu came as well. (Y/N)'s moans fill the room along with Giyu's moans.

(Y/N) flips theirselves over and gets comfortable on top of Giyu. Giyu was centered on the bed instead of on the edge like (Y/N) was.

(Y/N) blushes at the new feeling of dominance. She waits for Giyu's approval. She still liked when Giyu dominated her.

Giyu realizes that she's waiting on him. He helped position her and gently shove his dick into her.

The new feeling of pleasure taking over both of them. (Y/N) throws her head back and lets out a loud moan. Giyu watches her chest rise and fall from her heavy breathing.

"Are you okay, Beautiful?" he assured.

"Yes..You're just so damn big," she adjusted herself to Giyu's length.

She began moving her hips, slowly while still adjusting to his length. (Y/N) grew more comfortable and started riding Giyu faster and harder.

She threw her head back and let out more moans that were more like screams. Giyu whimpers and moans make her more wet and builds up more tension between them.

"Shit, Beautiful. You sound so pretty when you moan my name."

(Y/N) smirks as Giyu's hand travels up her body and chokes her. Which makes (Y/N) moan his name louder.

"That's my good girl. Right there, Beautiful," he used his other hand to steer her waist.

"Giyu," (Y/N) moaned.

Giyu tightened his hold around her waist and pumps into her from the bottom.

"Wrong name," he groaned as he continued to thrust in her.

"Ah-I-I'm sorry, daddy."

"What's my name?" he thrust into her harder.

"Daddy."

"Good girl," Giyu now uses both hands to guide (Y/N). "You feel so good.. Fuck, (Y/N). You feel so good."

"I'm going to c-cum, daddy."

"Cum, Darling. Cum, Beautiful," Giyu pulls her hair while she rode him. "Fuck, you take it so good."

And within seconds, the two of them made another mess with their cum.

Giyu flips theirselves over again. He kisses her neck and jawline, leading up to her lips.

"Are you okay for more, Beautiful?"

He studied her face for any signs of uncertainty. But of course, there wasn't any. He brushes the sweaty strands of hair out of her face.

"Yes, daddy."

Giyu smirks and gives her another kiss before flipping (Y/N) over onto her stomach. He props her ass up and trails his hands up and down her back.

Giyu pushes his dick in from the back entrance of her pussy and thrust in and out of her. He started off slow to give her some time to adjust to the new position.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Please, just fuck me," (Y/N) begged.

"Anything you want, Beautiful."

Giyu started to make his thrust faster. The clapping sounds of (Y/N)'s ass to the base of him accompanied (Y/N)'s moans and Giyu's curses.

(Y/N)'s legs were shaking from the other 3 times she had already came. She was completely sensitive now and it wouldn't take her long at all to cum again.

Giyu had stamina but the same applied for him as well.

Giyu leaves kisses all up and down (Y/N)'s back which sends shivers down her spine.. and brings her closer to her climax.

"Ah, I'm close already," (Y/N) said between moans.

"It's okay, Beautiful. Me too," Giyu said while putting a leg up and wrapping (Y/N)'s hair around his hand. "Let me hear you one more time."

(Y/N) hums and follows Giyu's instructions. She moans loudly as Giyu drills in and out of her.

He slaps her ass which causes (Y/N) to scream once again.

Giyu could feel her tightening around his dick as well as him getting ready to release. He quickens his pace until they both came for the 4th time tonight.

Giyu pulls out and (Y/N) plops down on the bed. Giyu lays next to her and catches his breath quickly before getting up and wetting a rag to clean theirselves.

Giyu comes back to the room to see (Y/N) laying there, waiting for him. She knew Giyu would always take care of her after sex. Or at any time, really.

Giyu cleaned (Y/N) up before cleaning himself and crawling into bed next to (Y/N) to cuddle her.

He brushes her sweaty hair back. He looks at her flushed cheeks and her eyes that couldn't stay open.

"You're hot," he referred to her red cheeks and high body temperature. "Do you want water, Beautiful?"

"No, thank you," (Y/N) said very lowly.

"Do you want me to put your hair up?"

"I'm okay."

"Do you need anything?"

"Sleep."

Giyu smiles at (Y/N). She was the most adorable thing ever. Without trying.

Giyu kisses her forehead, then her lips, then her forehead again. He tangles his fingers in her hair with one hand and makes mini circles on her back with his other hand.

"Goodnight, Beautiful. I love you," he pulled (Y/N) as close as possible towards him.

"I love you more," (Y/N) hardly mumbled but Giyu understood her.

They drifted off into a peaceful and well needed sleep together in their favorite position, in each other's arms.

|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~

i hope you enjoyed this chapter my lovelies!

thank you guys for all of your love, support, and comments! they genuinely make my entire weeks and keep me motivated💜✨.

until the next chapter:
chapter 20// aftermath🧸.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 608 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...
17.1K 544 30
Shinobu noticed a different customer in the cafe this time, Giyuu Tomioka. Something that she did not realise was that he was also her favourite idol...
212K 9.9K 120
ษชษด แดŠแด€แด˜แด€ษด'๊œฑ แดแด‡ษชแดŠษช แด˜แด‡ส€ษชแดแด…, ส/ษด, แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด˜แด˜ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด สœษช๊œฑ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ษช๊œฑ แด›สœส€แดœ๊œฑแด› ษชษดแด›แด แด€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แด๊œฐ ษชแดแดแด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แดษด๊œฑษชส™ษชสŸษชแด›ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑสœษชแด˜ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡...
335K 9.9K 24
"๐‘ต๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†" "๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–" (Y/n) is the last hope in the family to become a demon slayer to save them from the poor house. Un...