TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

AprilsSmile द्वारा

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... अधिक

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancé
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

88. Anti-fragile!

205 12 4
AprilsSmile द्वारा

Author's POV:

Kinn sent a car with three fierce looking bodyguards for his elder brother, Tankhun.

Those wrestle-like guards said they were sent here for Khun's safety but our crazy guy knew better. He narrowed his eyes at those three heavily muscular guards, even Pol looked small in front of them.

"Safety my foot, our good for nothing leader send these beasts to take me back at any cost. I won't be surprised if they kidnap me to take me back to my own damn house."

Khun kicked the other car while throwing an annoying tantrum. Arm and Pol made a silent agreement and chose to ignore the high pitched shouting and leave their boss for Pete to handle.

They were busy putting all of the bags and luggage into both cars. Both of them got tired as hell as they had to do the whole job. Nop didn't allow those wrestlers for guards, inside the mansion.

It was irritatingly tiresome to go in and out of the mansion continuously to bring all of Khun's belongings out. Both Arm and Pol brought two small duffle bags while Khun brought a freaking too much as if he was planning to stay here for not a week, but a whole year.

.

After leaving the boundaries of minor mansion Khun got emotional and cried a little bit, secretly. Both Arm and Pol exchanged a knowing look and chose to play oblivious.

Khun asked them to play some music to match his mood and Pol played some heartbroken songs making Khun more sad than ever.

Arm gave an are-you-serious look to Pol who didn't even turned to see him.

Khun continued his silent weeping session but a smile appeared on his face.

"Before leaving that hell of a place.....I succeeded in making her smile and laugh.. she looked so enchanting..." He flexed to himself proudly making his guards nodded in agreement.

They were pleased with their boss because of this. Also that was the only good deed that Khun did in this last whole week.

Amy and her smile go hand in hand, without her happy aura it's awkward and hard to stand in front of her.

Surprisingly Khun didn't create much of a departure scene in the minor mansion otherwise it'll be harder to take him out of that place, also Vegas's hostile attitude could be a little frightening for them.

Three of them sighed together for different reasons.

.

.

On the other side Amy was smiling from ear to ear in joy while celebrating her triumph with a solo parade towards the room.

Now it's her turn.

.

She started packing with her college bag and took all her books and assignments. Next she makes sure that she got all of her personal belongings that she got from her own house when she sneaked out with Macau.*

She sat on the floor and pulled out the same bag she brought from her house for clothes.

But before starting she went to close the door as she didn't want anyone to know about all this. It won't be easy to leave the house otherwise.

She planned to say farewell at the very end so that they couldn't have the time to stop her or even force her to change her mind.

A polite escape plan! Hehe

She was busy folding her used and brand new clothes and a strange thought hit her.

How did her mafia brother figure out about her dressing style?

All this time a part of her was happy that Vegas didn't bought her any pretty flowery dress or girlish attires but now come to think of it, it's too similar to her own clothes.

At home, she had a serious collection of hoods, hoodies, full sleeves T-shirts, check shirts with different types of jeans and trousers.

Vegas got her the same things. It was a little surprising for her cause she never met him outside the college so there's no way he would see her casual dressing.

She likes loose and covered clothes and Vegas got her the same.

"How nice of him!" She muttered sarcastically.

It took her less than a minute to figure out that her mafia brother was one of her followers  slash stalkers.

She sighed and continued the job. No need to react now, soon she'll be home, and able to enjoy her peaceful life. Finally!

She smiled at the pleasant thought.

She packed everything she used or likes to use in future except three brand new shirts. It's not that she didn't like them it's just that they were too expensive.... Plus she thinks they will suit her junior more than her.

She clicked the pictures and sent them to Macau.

"Which one do you like?"

She sent the text and put her extra shoes in a plastic bag before putting them in the bag, among clothes.

She looked at the desk table for one more time, she didn't take unused or packed stationary, her junior can have them.

Ting~

She got a reply, Macau chose two shirts and ask why she's asking for his opinion. She rolled her eyes as her junior thought she was asking for his help for choosing her today's outfit.

Thanks to her junior she came to know that now that she packed everything, there's nothing left to wear. So she chose a comfortable outfit and hung one pair of jeans and a shirt to wear tomorrow.

She opened her cellphone and went through the list.

Personal belongings, check.
Books and assignments, check.
Clothes, check.
Uniform, check.
Shoes, check.
College bag, check.
Laptop bag, always packed.
Clothes, packed.
Farewell gifts, unchecked....

She half lay on the floor and pull out a shoes box in which she hid... gifts.

She opened the box and took out three bracelets that she bought from the street party for Vegas, Pete and Macau.*

'Now it's time to give it to them.' She smiled to herself.

She didn't have a gift wrap to cover them so she chose to write three letters and taped the bracelets on each.

'Even though it's nothing in front of what they did for me but still it's...... something.'
She smiled affectionately and put them back in the shoe box and hid it back under the bed.

____

Pete's POV:

I didn't expect Khun to leave like this. He didn't even gave me a heads up to prepare myself. Now I feel sad as our whole house become too quite.

It turns out I am the only one feeling this way. Both these brothers don't really care about their first cousin, I have a suspicion that those two were happy now that the noisy guy left their territory.

But it was unexpected to see Amy happy too, earlier I saw her cheerful expression. She was literally radiating with happiness.

"I'm going to the basement."  Vegas's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I nodded halfheartedly as I know what that really means. Lately his life is revolving around her newly found sister. Even now he's going to deal with his prisoners who tried to attack Amy. 

Huh! I scoffed to myself. He looked at me for a moment then sighed as if he know what's the matter with me.

Damn I am missing Khun, already.

I was mentally prepared and even made a bet with my best friend that Khun wouldn't left without throwing a farewell party in the minor mansion but lost all because of this guy... I shot a glare to Vegas who just lifted his brows in question. 

Porsche bet that Vegas would kicked the crazy Khun out before even he mention the word 'party' let alone a farewell.

Never mind!

I turned to go to the kitchen..maybe eating something will make my mood lighten up.

I tripped over when Vegas confessed about Amy and her issues. It was surprising to know about their conversation. I can't believe that little girl wanted my Vegas to kicked out our Khun!! 

How dare she! Maybe Khun comes to know about that and left on his own. My eyes widen in astonishment.

I was already sad and now this new information makes me mad. 

I freaking in knew it! I got my suspicions that she was up to something. My instincts are too sharp to catch her unusual behaviour.

Without giving much thought I left the room to face her. She needs to change her mind and heart about Khun. I admit that I wanted Khun to go back to main mansion as soon as possible but not like this...

All because of that little girl. Who does she think she was to even think about kicking my ex-boss out. I won't leave her alone.

"Pete?" I heard Vegas calling me, but I ignored him. 

He followed me behind but I am panning to deal with him later!

.

.

Her door was open as always. I dashed forward in displeasure to have a nice talk with her and helped her dissolving her so-called issues.

"Pete stop!" Vegas half requested and I did stop.

"...?" , "...!"

Both of us got flabbergasted watching the unexpected and rare sight.

Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile~
Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile~
Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile~

My mouth fell open watching her... dance? Was she this happy that her admirer left?!?

Vegas walked inside and I followed closely. She got shocked after seeing us and almost fell down. Both Vegas and I caught her on time.

She first looked at me, no matter how funny she looked I didn't laugh or even smile because I was still mad at her. Then she looked at Vegas who was grinning widely.

She instantly turned her neck and hid her face in my chest, making me stunned. My subconscious was telling me that if I didn't move within a second my anger will melt down and I would forgive her.

suddenly Khun's sad face appear before my eyes and instead of pushing her, I took a step back.

"Do my sister got shy! what a rare sight! And here I thought you were antifragile." Vegas teased her making her flushed. That was a really rare sight! As she looked beautiful while shying like a little girl. 

Focus Pete!

I scold myself and a cheerful laugh filled up the room. All of us turn to look at her laptop, placed on the table. And found her little brother on the screen.

Don't tell me she was...

"You were performing for Angelite?" Vegas voice my thought.

"Uhhh..." She opened her mouth and stopped the song. "It was nothing, please forget it." She looked around as if trying a place to hide.

"We can't."
"They can't."

Vegas and Angel said together and chucked while watching her getting even more embarrassed. I kinda fell sorry for her and stop myself from joining both the guys who were teasing her non stop.

"So what was the occasion?" Vegas asked.

"It was nothing." She lied.

Hah! let me tell you she was celebrateimg cause happy to have a Khun-less life.

"Let me tell you." Angel volunteer and received a glare from her. That little devil pretended not to see her and started. "She was dancing because she lost a bet hahahaha.."

"What bet?" Vegas asked, even though I was mad I want to know too.

"We made a bet about..."

"Angel!!!!" She shouted out to stop him. But it turns out that youth was unstoppable.

"She was damn sure to leave your house before Tincan."

"Language!" She scolded, ignoring the fact that her brother spill the tea, taking Vegas's attention.

"Stop calling him that. He's older than you. Mind your manners and call him brother Khun." I spoke up for the first time since I enter the room.

I found three pair of eyes looking at me.

"M! your cute Peter Pan is having a bad mood." He stated the fact.

Peter Pan? Who's he? Well Amy called me Peter every now and then but Pan? Wait does he compare me to a cooking pan!? This little devil!

I opened my mouth to scold him but...

"Okay guys gotta go. Mom's call. Bye!" Before leaving he didn't forget to tease her one last time while singing "Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile~"

My lips twitch at the corner at his cuteness, as if I wasn't mad just a second ago.

"I'm glad you lose that absurd bet. Pete I'm leaving." Vegas muttered first sentence to her and looked at me pointedly. Saying that he left for the hell known as Basement.

"Peter where did he go?" She asked me and once again I remember about being mad at her.

"My name is Pete." I corrected her coarsely.

"..." She just look at me for a moment "Brother Pete where did brother Vegas go?" She repeated the question while calling me and Vegas using the right name and even called us brother respectfully but why do I felt distant.

"To the basement." I replied and she looked a little shocked for some reason. And that's when I realize what I told her. 

Damn Peter! I mean Pete..

She grabbed her cellphone and ran out of the door. I was dumbfounded and followed her behind.

She descend the stairs hurriedly.

"Careful with your foot!" I couldn't help but care for her.

As if odds were in her favor as she got near the main door, the door opened and Nop entered. She took the opportunity and flew out in an instant leaving Nop stunned.

"Urgh Nop!" I growled at the stupidly bewildered guy and ran out. Nop started to follow us too.

.

She half pleaded, half forced me to open the Hell's door. I took my time before coming to a decision and unlocked the door. Nop gave me an extremely disagreeable look.

"Let's see what she's up to." I whispered and went into the Hell.

____

Vegas's POV:

I checked the condition of my jailbirds. Their eyes recognize the box in my hand and got petrified. They were panic-stricken to see me. I smiled to make their blood runs cold.

 They seems to be healing well so now it's time to break them again. I went to the table and placed my toolbox on it.

They begged me of course and I turned a deaf ear to their pleads and cries. They choose this tragic life for them. Life would be a lot easier for them only if they didn't try to hurt my fragile sister. They could even live for decades without making me mad or even meeting me. 

Now I will make them go out of sort both physically and mentally.

I will make it so they would plead on their knees and asked for death.

I choose a pliers and went to the elder one. "Please no!" He shouted out already anticipating the pain. I laughed at his miserable condition as I was about to do something drastic the door burst open.

And she came in!!?

"Brother stop!" She shouted and was badly panting as if she ran a marathon to get here.

Don't tell me she sneaked out. But how?

Behind her I saw both Pete and Nop. They were a little out of breath too as they definitely ran to catch, stop or maybe follow her.

What the....

She was staring at me  and unconsciously I hid the Pliers holding hand behind my back.

Suddenly both my prisoners cried out loud and asked for her forgiveness. How dare they even try to address her!

I hit the one beside me with the pliers, blood rushed out of his temple.

"Brother DON'T!!" She shouted out loud.

"Take her back!" I ordered to the two guys who were just standing and doing nothing "NOW!" I growled loudly making everyone flinched in the room.

Pete didn't move from his place and Nop hesitantly come forward to take her.

"Brother I have something to talk about."

"Leave!" I pressed on the single word.

"No!" She chose the wrong time to act brave. "Don't hurt them." She dare to ask for the impossible!
"Let them go." I can't help but let a cold chuckled out at her naive request.

She was taking hesitant steps and Nop tried to block her to make her stop without touching her.

"Only their souls are allowed to leave this place. But not that easily.." I smirked evilly at the two biological wastes.

Suddenly I felt a cold touch on my hand and got froze.

She was holding my hand firmly. "You don't have to do this. For me, you've done more than enough. Dear brother!"

She pulled my hand lightly, as if I got bewitched, I let her take me wherever she wanted to.

____

AMY's POV:

 I have no idea what makes him changed his mind but somehow I managed to take him out of that room. Even though we're standing in another torture room, this feels a little better than the previous one.

Those two bogeymen still gave me nightmares, making me frighten so much that I felt like my soul leaving my body a few times. But I would like to keep that piece of information to myself.

I didn't waste a breath and unlocked my cellphone to show him the video of Leo. His eyes widened looking at the screen.

"Do you want to say something to the traitors?.....Come on say something cool or savage!"

Video started and my voice echoed in the room, hearing that both Pete and Nop came to stand on brother's both sides.

"Is that the Russian?" Pete's eyes widened and brother clenched his jaw too tightly that the veins started to show up on his temple.

"Where and when did you recorded this?"

"A..at college....yesterday." I gulped down.

"So Khun was not nervous over nothing." Pete thought out loud.

"Have you lost your mind Amy!" Mafia brother started to scold me and I remained quiet.

For one, I've see that coming.

For two, I've deserved it.

"You went to meet the guy we're busy trying to hide you from.." If only I wasn't a girl he would've smacked me on the head.

"I met him by chance." I tried to defend myself, while giving him half truth.

"Don't even try...You're more than capable of avoiding danger and dangerous people."

He's right but in my defence, my foot was bad enough to prevent me from running away. Not that I tried to do so - but my furious brother didn't had to know that.

"I talked to him because I wanted to confirm something.... Also I wasn't alone if you're worried about that."

"Who were with you?"

"Sir Kinn, his bodyguard, your business partner and Han was there too."

I counted on fingers and three of them stood still as if trying to digest this new information or my words, I sighed.

"Can you just save your energy and watched the video?" I throw my hands in the air. 

Pete took the chance and tapped on the screen to play it.

"What would you do to the traitors? --- I eliminate them. 

What do you mean by that? --- It's not for your ears to listen. You're better off not knowing. 

Do you have something to say to your men? --- You mean the men who betrayed me? SEE YOU SOON PREDATELI!"*

I felt a chilled run down my spine, remembering the way Leo stare right at the camera and smiled.

"What does it supposed to mean?"

"Those two who attacked me didn't follow their boss's order. That means they betrayed their boss, the Russian."

"And you believed in that? In Screaigh?"

"Didn't you?" I asked back "There was a reason you let him go alive, right mafia brother!" 

"..." He lifted an amused brow then exhales in defeat. "Both of you, take her back." He immediately dismissed us.

"But..." I started to argue.

"Shush silly girl!" He pointed a finger to hush me "I'm taking your cellphone for today."

He waved the device in front of my face then left us, this time locking the damn door from inside. I stared blankly as I couldn't seem to guess his next move.

"Don't worry he knows when to stop." Pete said in a serious tone while keeping his eyes on the door. "Let's take you back." He muttered and turned to lead us out.

I noticed as he's giving me a cold shoulder for some reason. I don't know why but he seems to be mad at me. At first I thought he was acting like this because of his ex-boss but now I'm not so sure.

.

.

I found my junior pacing around in the hall, for a moment he smiled to look at us then start frowning. Great!

"How many time do yo want me to nag you for your unwelcoming frowning?" 

I asked while placing my hands on my waist.

He rolled his eyes then started to smile. 

"That's my boy." I smiled, ruffled his hair and went to the lounge area.

.

I was planning to watch some Italian movies with subtitles, mainly because I wanted to learn the basics of that language. Also I have nothing better to do so let's just kill the time.

I passed a smile to my junior who joined me to watch the movie.

A while later Pete came to give something to my junior. It smells yummy so I peeked and got a glimpse of muffins and cinnamon rolls. Where's mine?

I looked at the guy who didn't even spare me a glance and left. What's wrong with him?

"Sammy here, have some."

My kind junior placed the plate on the couch, between us. but I politely say no to the delicious looking, mouth watering bakery items. Maybe Pete didn't want me to have them...so I won't have any.

Even though I picked up some lines and words of Italian the movie was boring as hell. I was this close to turn off the TV but I was not the only one watching so..

"I thought it was an action movie." Moscow commented while putting the whole muffin into his mouth.

"Do you want me change it?"

"Ongly if yoo woant to.." He blabbered with his mouthful. Silly!

After that I selected an action-thriller movie to watch. Soon the cute guy came back to join us and sat on the single sofa.

From the corner my eye I saw him glancing at me and the plate.

'Don't worry I didn't took any.' I made a pout while thinking.

Pete looked at me for a moment, making me nervous then shifted his eyes.

When the movie ends both of them left and as for me I lie on the couch, closed my eyes and revise everything I learnt in Italian. I smiled cause mostly I picked up curses in Italian language.

At least in future if I've ever confront Italian mafias I will know if they curse me. haha

Damn my optimism!

I gazed the ceiling, tomorrow might be the last dag for me.

Before leaving I have to make up with Pete. He's like an angel to whom I manage to make made somehow.

Well if his mood didn't came back to normal I would face him personally. Amd I won't hesitate apologizing if it come to that.

.
.

Before dinner I went to the rooftop to have some fresh air.

I narrowed my eyes to see the porch area.

Mr. Nop was standing beside a van. A few guards guided two men towards him.

My eyes widened as I perfectly recognized those figures even when their faces were covered with black pieces of cloth, their hands tied behind their back.

They were walking normally so that means mafia brother didn't broke them.

I clench my fists and did some 'inhale-exhale' exercise to calm myself down.

I did a good job by asking brother to let them go. Once they go back to their Russian Boss it'll be easy to reach to their other boss, whom they perfectly hid till now.

They betrayed one boss while became loyal to the other one.

After entering their dark world, I still couldn't figure out how all of this works.

How do they make decisions, chose one thing over other, measure their moral values, or become heartless and brutal!

"You shouldn't be out for long!" A cool voice come just like a breeze.

I didn't say anything but smile in reply.

"Do you want to know where I am sending them?"

"Only if you want to tell me.."

"I'm sending them back to Screaigh. I don't know why you want me to let them go but.. Maybe it'll be for best. I will keep an eye on them and they eventually lead me to the one behind all of this. Whoever he was, I would make him regret every second of his life."

"Heeehhh! Goosebumps!" I pretended to shiver and he lightly hit the back of my head.

Inwardly I was smiling as both him and I had the same brain cells.

"Let's go dinner is ready." He said as the main gate got closed behind the van.

'I wish all of this end soon.' I thought and wished upon the star-less sky.

____

Author's POV:

It was past midnight when Leonid woke up because of his continuously ringing cellphone. He looked at the screen and it showed 'Private caller'. He knew better than to answer that, especially when he's staying at her sister's house.

He sat up straight hearing the door bell. At the second bell he ran out before anyone else went to answer the door.

It turns out he was right to do that as Lev was walking towards the door.

"Go to your room and lock the door." Leonid whispered making his nephew startled to death.

Lev nodded a few time watching his uncle bare-footed and holding a gun.

Leon didn't had the time to put his slippers on yet he manage to brought his damn gun.

.

"Oh mighty hell!" He exclaimed and pointed his gun at the psycho guy who was about to press the bell button with holding a cigarette in the same hand. 

"Mr. Vegas do you really need to come at this hour to escort me to hell, personally?" Leonid did a little overreact before putting his gun a little lower. "I wish I could say 'What a pleasant surprise!'"

Vegas smirked as he found it funny to see the great Russian mafia, Screaigh wearing pajamas, T-shirt and no slippers.

"Don't you dare make fun of me." Screaigh pointed Vegas smirking mouth with his gun. "Damn I ruined my image over nothing." He mumbled in Russian and took a step out, closing the door behind.

"So let's cut to the point, why do you come unannounced?"

"I called." Vegas throw down the cigarette and stomped on it.

"What do you want?" Leonid tuck his gun in his pajama.

"You need to come with me."

"No I don't." Leonid said flatly and covered his yawn with back of his hand.

"..." Vegas wouldn't admit it in thousands year but he felt a little stupefied.

"If its important then I'll see you in the morning." Leonid shifted on his feet "Drive safe Mr. psy.... I mean Vegas." He waved his hand open hand sideways to say bye-bye.

Vegas was close to loose his cool but remain compose. Leonid stretched out a little while looking up at the wall, as if he was planning to climb it to get back inside.

"You were saying something about eliminating the traitors..." Vegas speak out loud in his cool voice making the Russian halt in his step "..or do you want me to do the job for you?" 

Screaigh clenched his fists and turned around. Vegas smirked seeing the spark in the crystal gray eyes.

"Location?"

"Warehouse."

"Ten minutes." 

With that he jumped over the wall. Vegas walked backwards and stopped in the middle of the road. He was impressed to see the Russian climbing all the way up smoothly, to the second floor and go back inside the house through the window.

"Bloody Screaigh!" Vegas muttered with an amused smile.

****

Note:

43. Sneak out!!
36. Welcome home sister!
45. After party.

PREDATELI means Traitors.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21.2K 783 17
Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri, Bigbang's maknae, energizer and occasionally idiot, was well-known for many things such as being loud, being a social butt...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
12.6K 549 24
The sequel to Life Changes, if you have not read the first story I recommend you do so you will understand this one. This story takes off a year afte...