Last Question | Park Jongseon...

Av axxqah

"But do you remember? We still had one last question left" A new Enhypen staff crosses paths with Park Jongse... Mer

Characters+Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (Part 2)
Epilogue
Bonus
Author's note

Chapter 11

651 25 8
Av axxqah

Timeskip
(Next day, 7.15am)

Suyeon's pov

I woke up from the morning rays that sneaked in through my window. I scratched my temple as my phone kept buzzing on the side table.

I grabbed it, to see several notifications from Hyorin, Jay, the manager.

I opened the manager's contact and I and saw a news article from 'K*reaboo'. I clicked on it and this was the title:

K*reaboo:
Enhypen's Jay secretly dating?

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. I scrolled further down and saw a short clip and played it.

It showed the camera facing down, filming our legs that were close together when he put his arm around my shoulder while walking out of the jewellery store back then.

I want to evaporate right now.

There were a few pictures pointing out the walk mirrors that reflected a girl, me, was filming him during the vlog.

Clearly, I wasn't thinking straight because how could I forget to delete that clip?

I looked at the comments left by fans.

Fan 1: That should be me, b*tch.

Fan 2: Who dares to steal my Jay?

Fan 3: Is that lady f*cking insane?

I understand that fans love their idols a lot but this is too much. I was trying to process what had just happened.

I opened Hyorin's contact and she told me to come to the office right now. It was currently Monday but it was an off day as the tour was tiring.

I guess I have to deal with this crap now.

Timeskip
(At the company)

I rushed to the company and asked the lady at the front desk where everyone was. She told me that they were sitting in the cafe.

I rushed up the escalator and ran to the cafe. I saw a group of people sitting at a table with 4 chairs, one unoccupied. Hyorin, the manager, and Jay.

I greeted them awkwardly and sat down next to Jay, in front of the manager.

"Care to explain?"
The manager crossed his arms.

"I'm sincerely sorry. I forgot to edit out that clip and published it without checking my work"
I said in one breath.

"No, Suyeon. I mean the two of you"
He pointed to me and Jay.

"Oh. There's nothing going on, sir. I was just shocked that he had a black card and he just urged me to get out of the store"
My hands were trembling under the table.

"It's true, sir. And isn't she new to this industry? A person who has worked here for a long time won't be as shocked as her. A person like Hyorin"
Jay helped me out.

"Okay. I'll trust you with this one. But what are we going to do? We can't just take the vlog down because the news had spread like wildfire"
The manager told me.

"I suggest that they stay away from each other for a while to prevent misunderstandings. How's that?"
Hyorin's eyes lit up.

"Agreed. And don't post anything until the recent 'en o' clock' is published so that the algorithm will change"
The manager clicked his tongue.

I felt so guilty. I already stirred up so much trouble in my first week of work.

"What's wrong, Jay?"
Hyorin asked.

"Nothing"
He replied.

"What? Are you actually dating her?"
Hyorin prompted.

"No? I'm not that reckless"
Jay said.

"Okay, okay. It already happened. Let's just wait for things to clear up and take a rest at home for today"
The manager said, standing up.

Everyone pushed in their seats and we headed for the exit.

The manager and Jay left the company put I felt someone pull me by the shoulder, Hyorin.

"You better take this job seriously, Suyeon. You're just lucky to be hired because we were short on staff"
Hyorin taunted.

"What? But i thought it was because I could edit well"
I was shocked to hear that.

"That was never the case. We just hired whoever signed up and it happened to be a troublemaker, you"
She pointed at me.

I've been fooled. I shouldn't have set expectations for this job.

"I'm sorry, Hyorin"
I looked down at my feet.

"One more mistake, and you're going to get it. Not just from me, from the manager as well"
We brushed shoulders as she stomped off.

This isn't the Hyorin I first met.

_________________________

Timeskip
(At the dorm)

Jay's pov

I had just reached the dorm to be flocked around by the members.

"What happened?"
-Jungwon

"Did you get in trouble?"
-Heeseung

"How did Suyeon react?"
-Jake

"We're yall togeth-"
Niki paused mid sentence when everyone stared at him.

"The manager understood us. It's a common occurrence to be misunderstood by the fans"
I said.

The members sighed in relief.

"Was Hyorin there?"
Sunoo asked and everyone went silent.

"Yea. She was being a bit dramatic honestly. She told Suyeon and I to stay away from each other. Ridiculous"
I pushed my way through them and sat on the living room couch.

"I mean that's not unreasonable"
Jungwon sat beside me.

"What? You can't just force two people to separate"
I argued.

"Does Jay like that girl?"
Sunghoon asked, folding his arms.

"Right? Like just separate for a while. It's not a big deal"
Jungwon added.

"Actually..Jay slept with her when we went to Japan"
Jake revealed.

My eyes widened and my heart rate went up.

"YAH! THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET, SIM JAEYUN!"
Jake tried to run away from me but I pulled his shirt and continuously slapped him on the back, hard.

"THAT HURTS, I'M SORRY. I THOUGHT YOU'D BE OKAY WITH IT"
He pushed me aside.

I ran a hand over my face in embarrassment. I turned to see all the members with shocked faces and Heeseung had his lips tucked.

"Did I hear that correctly, or are my ears malfunctioning?"
Niki asked.

"You heard it right BUT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I WAS LITERALLY DRUNK. JUNGWON, YOU CARRIED ME BACK TO THE ROOM RIGHT?"
I said out of aggravation.

"Okay, okay! No need to get so defensive. But is it so hard to comply with Hyorin's advice? Do you like her?"
Jungwon questioned me.

I couldn't utter a word. The letters don't seem to form words anymore. They're all in scrambles and I can't think straight.

Do I like her?

I ran to the room and locked the door. I couldn't comprehend our "relationship". I just met her but why does she leave such an effect on me?

I want to ask how she's feeling now. I want to ask if she's as affected as me.

I want to ask if she sees me the same way as I see her. But what if she leaves my question unanswered?

Someone knocked on the door.

"Hyung, can you take my phone in the room for me?"
It was Jungwon's voice.

"Take it later"
I replied.

"But I want to reply to engene's comments"
He whined.

I could never say no to him. He's too precious to ignore. I gave in. I took his phone on his bed and unlocked the door.

Jungwon suddenly pushed me back and shut the door behind us. I almost stumbled from the pile of clothes on the floor.

He was too smart, born to be a leader.

"Now, tell me if you have feelings for her. As the leader of Enhypen, I order you to tell me the truth"
Jungwon clasped his hands together.

"Look, I don't know, okay? But I will say that I accidentally confessed to her that same night"
I sat down on my bed and hugged a pillow.

"Jay, you should know this by now. Drunk words, are sober thoughts"
Jungwon said and heart stopped.

"B-but what if it was just nonsense? You can't believe some quote online"
My voice was trembling.

"Then what happened in that vlog? Was it accidental as well?"
Jungwon looked suspicious.

"I just put my arm around her shoulder because she didn't budge from her spot"
I muttered, hoping Jungwon would believe me.

"You have to be really close with her to be neutral with that. Don't deny it"
Jungwon said seriously.

"So if I admit that I am close with her, what are you gonna do? Steal her away from me?"
I stood up and held eye contact with Jungwon.

"So you do care about her"
He smirked.

"I mean clearly! I can't let her suffer in the hands of Hyorin.."
I pouted.

"Hyorin? What about her?"
Jungwon asked.

"They're not on good terms right now. Hyorin has been threatening Suyeon as a stranger in her messages. But we found out that it's her because the number matched Hyorins' on my phone"
I explained.

"That's not good. I think you should tell the manager"
Jungwon responded.

"Suyeon said that it isn't the right time to do that, so I'm just trying to understand her. But I can't help but worry it's literally the Kang Hyorin who she's messing with"
I said, flipping my hair back.

"Then it's best if you respect her decision. Just check up on her once in a while. You have a crush on her anyway"
Jungwon smiled cheekily.

"Stop. I do not"
I tickled him.

"Drunk words, sober thoughts~"
He slapped my hand away and ran out of the room.

What is wrong with everyone?

Or is it something wrong with me?
___________________________________

A/n: Having a fever as I'm writing this so that's why it's a bit short.

ANYWAYY. 너 때문에 온몸이 타올라
너 때문에 심장이 목말라
Like a fever, fever, fever, fever.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
828K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
139K 3.8K 33
Red doesn't only symbolize love. "In my opinion, we weren't meant to have a happy ending." cover made by @melancho_lee you should follow her and rea...
742K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.