The Walking Dead: Danielle Gr...

By _FirstEdition_

Follow Danielle Grimes on a Walking Dead journey like no other. An ex delta force, army confederate who stand... More

1. The Camp
2.
3. Atlanta
4.
5. The CDC
6.
7.
8. The Farm
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. The Prison
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24. *
25.
26. *
27.
28. The Prison Part 2 *
29. The Big Spot
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. The Tracks
36.
37. The Claimers
38. Terminus
39. Terminus Pt.2
40. The Church
41.
42.
43.
44. The Road Trip
45.
46. The Barn
47. The Barn pt.2
48. The Barn pt.3
49. The Barn pt.4
50.
51.
52.
53. Alexandria
54.
55.
56.
57. *
58.
59. *
60. *
61.*
62.
63.
64.
65.*
66.*
67.
68. Alexandria Pt.2 *
69.
70.*
71.
72. The Wolves
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.*
84.*
85. Jesus
86.*
87.
88. Hilltop
89. Hilltop Pt.2
90.*
91.*
92.
93.
94.
95.
96. Negan
97. Negan Pt.2
98. Negan Pt.3
99.
100.
101.
102. Negans Visit
103. Negans Visit Pt.2
104. Negans Visit Pt.3
105. Negans Visit Pt.4
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113. The Kingdom
114.*
115.*
116.*
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122. The Garbage People
123.
124.*
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.*
134.
135. Oceanside
136.*
137.
138. The All Out War
139. The All Out War Pt.2
140.
141.*
142.*
143.*
144.
145.
146.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.*
152.
153.
154.
155.*
156. A New Beginning
157.
158.
159.
160. Six Years Later
161.
162. The Whisperers
163.
164.
165.
166.
167.
168.
169.
170.
171. Training Day
172.*
173.*
174.*
175.
176. The Cave
177.*
178.
179.
180.
181. Home
Epilogue.*
Bonus Chapter 1.*
Bonus Chapter 2.*
Bonus Chapter 3. Jack
Bonus Chapter 4. Hospital
Bonus Chapter 5. Meet The Dixons

22. *

2.9K 48 2
By _FirstEdition_

Daryl's POV

Three days later.

"Hey." Carol mutters making me look at her. "Hey." I mumble back. "How you doing?" She asks with a small smile and I shrug. "Fine. How's Dani?" I ask making her chuckle. "Why don't you go and talk to her?"

I shake my head. "She doesn't want to talk to me." She sighs. "Daryl, are you in love with her?" The question throws me off guard. "And don't bother lying 'cause I know you do." I sigh. "It doesn't matter. What we had is gone and that's my fault." Carol rolls her eyes. "So make it up to her. Tell her the truth."

"What if she doesn't believe me?" She smiles. "Then show her. She's in the break room in the other cell block." She winks, walking away. I sigh thinking it over before getting up and making my way out to the other cell block.

I'm really doing this.

I've got to do this.

******

I step in seeing her sitting at the table sharpening her knifes. Her head snaps up when she hears my footsteps as I step into the room.

"What'd you want?" She asks not even looking at me. I raise my eyebrows impressed. "How'd you know it was me?" She scoffs. "I've know you longer than a year now so I think I know what your footsteps sound like."

"Fair. Can we talk?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I don't want to talk you right now." She mutters not even looking up. "Nelle, I'm sorry." I say softly not knowing what else to say. She stops sharpening her knife, putting it down and stands up facing me. "You're sorry? Are you really?" She tilts her head at me.

I tilt my head at her frowning. "Yes, I am. I admit I made a bad decision. I didn't mean to hurt ya darlin." She scoffs. "Regardless or not, you did. When you walked away my heart broke. Because not only are you my best friend but your also the person I'm-" She stops looking away.

I step closer to her. "The person your what?" I ask. "It doesn't matter anymore." She mumbles. "Yes, it does. Everythin' ya do and say matters." I argue. "Why? Why does it matter Daryl?" She frowns.

"Nelle, tell me." I say firmly as she moves away from me. "No. Just leave it Daryl. It doesn't matter." I sigh. "Nelle, I'm sorry I left. I never meant to hurt ya. I realise I made a mistake and all I could think about was ya 'cause... I love you." I admit.

She looks up at me angrily. "Don't you dare. Don't you dare say you love me because if you did, you wouldn't have left me regardless of the fact that he's your brother."

I step closer to her as she tries to move away but I grab the back of her neck before she can. "I'm tellin' ya the truth. I'm in love with you. I have been since I met ya. But I was scared because I've never felt this way before. When you're not with me I'm scared that your not safe or your hurt. Like when I saw ya in Woodbury. I want to kill that bastard for what he did to ya. And every time I see ya, I want ya more and more each time. I want you. Just you Dani Grimes." I growl out the last bit.

She ponders my words before she breaths out harshly. "I'm in love with you." She admits, whispering. I blink shocked as I've never heard those words before. "I get why you left, I do, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt me any less. I mean, I never thought I would fall for you but I did and when I saw you walking away....I thought I lost you for good. But believe me when I say that god, do I want you too because I do. I have since the first day we met. When you held your crossbow up at me." I chuckle at the memory. "I know you're not used to this Daryl but neither am I. I've never felt what I feel for you before. But I want to."

I bring her face closer to mine. "I want too as well." She looks at my lips before looking back at my eyes. "You gonna kiss me or what?" She whispers.

I thought she'd never ask. I bring my lips to hers softly at first as I feel her arms reach up to grasp my hair, tangling her fingers in it. I pull back leaving the smallest gap between us. "If we do this, you're mine. Only mine. No if or buts. Just mine." She nods breathlessly. "Same goes for you, Dixon." I smirk leaning in again. "I'm all yours, Grimes." I whisper against her lips.

I bring my hand away from her neck and move them down to her hips as I back her up, pushing her against the wall. She gasps in surprise giving me the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. She moans gripping my hair tighter. "Daryl." I pull away kissing down her jaw, softly kissing the bruise there, to her neck finding her sweet spot.

I feel her thighs clenching together. "Daryl, touch me." She whispers making me look up at her. "You sure? What about your ribs? We don't have to go that far." I don't want her to feel pressured. She nods her head. "They're fine and I want to."

I nod moving my hand to her belt buckle undoing it, putting my lips back on hers. I slide my hand across her naval making her shiver, just feeling the top of her panties. "Daryl please." She begs making me smirk, moving my hand into them. My fingers find her clit making her jolt as I start to rub it in circles. She bites her lip stopping her moans from spilling out. "Don't hold 'em in. No one but me can hear ya." I growl out, possessively.

She lets go of her lip, a moan spilling out as I fasten my pace. "Oh god." She breathes. I chuckle. "Not god baby, just me." She chuckles breathlessly.

She throws her head back giving me access to her neck. I lick a path upwards stopping just under her ear before sucking. "Daryl, I'm gonna cum." I go even faster feeling her legs shake. "Then cum." Her breathing picks at she lets loose. "Oh fuck."

I keep going letting her feel the aftershocks. "Oh I knew those fingers were skilled but Jesus." She whispers making me laugh. "So is my mouth." I tell her smugly making her blink at me in shock. "Who is this confident Daryl and where has the shy one gone?" She teases making me laugh.

I kiss her as I pick her up gently by her thighs, being careful of her wound. I take her over to a table, sitting her down on it before I break my lips from hers. "You wanna do this?" I ask looking into her eyes and she nods. "Yes. Do you?"

See, this is one of the reasons why I love her.

"Only if you're comfortable baby. I can wait." I say as I brush some hair out of her face. She shakes her head. "No, I'm done waiting. I've waited long enough."

I lift my hands to her top silently asking permission if I could take it of. She raises her arms answering my question. I take it off leaving her in just a laced black bra. Oh fuck me. She chuckles noticing my reaction.
"Like what you see, Dixon?" She teases and I smirk. "Very much, Grimes."

I lean down kissing around her chest making her moan softly. I feel her fingers coming up shrugging off my vest then go to my shirt to unbutton it. I pause for a second and she notices. "Hey. Look at me." She cups my face. I look up into her eyes. "I only see you, Daryl Dixon."

I nod as her fingers go back to taking my shirt off, her eyes on mine the whole time. It drops to the floor as her fingers come to my back. She trails them gently over my back, tracing my scars gently. "They don't define you, Dare."

She smiles gently at me leaning back in, I meet her half way. I trail my hands down to her pants. "Lift your hips." I whisper against her mouth. She lifts them slightly as I pull off her pants and panties, dropping them on the floor.

She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer as her lips wander down my neck making me groan. Her hands trail down my chest towards my belt that she unfastens. I help her pull them down before gripping her hips, pulling her close.

I look into her eyes. "You ready, baby?" I whisper. She nods as I line up with her entrance, pushing inside making us both groan. She's tight.

Too tight.

I hold still for a minute, getting used to the tightness. "Baby, move." She whispers to me. I look at her smirking, "I like ya callin' me that." She chuckles which turns into a moan as I start to move.

Oh fuck I don't think I'm gonna last long.

I move my hands to her thighs, gripping them hard enough to leave a bruise. "H-harder." She whimpers. I do as she says, snapping my hips forward making the table squeak.

I've had sex before but never like this. Never this good. I guess sex is different when your in love with someone.

I raise one hand up and wrap it around the back of neck pulling her lips to mine. I kiss her with frenzy feeling my high coming. "I-I'm gonna cum." She stutters out. "Then Cum. Cum for me." I growl out.

She lets out a loud moan and clenches round me making me hiss as she cums, bringing me to my end. I keep thrusting a few more times before pulling out. "Shit." I growl. She rests her head against my shoulder breathing heavily.

I pull her face to mine kissing her softly. I brush her hair out of her face. "You okay?" She nods. "Yeah, you good?" I laugh. "I'm more than good baby."

She gives me a teasing smile. "This mean I'm your girl now?" I scoff. "Off course you're my girl. You've always been my girl." She chuckles pecking my lips.

I've got my girl back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 1.5K 40
A Daryl Dixon/The Walking Dead fanfiction Bailey is a very head strong girl, very independent and likes to figure everything out on her own, and she...
351K 9.3K 99
Semi-mature. Completed. Nate's a teenage Aussie tomboy. Who grew up in a country town with 4 big brothers and parents who adore her as much as she do...
77 7 7
The world has ended. Lives have been lost. Families have been torn apart. Yet, a select few now have to learn how to come together to survive in this...
284 13 7
Separated from her family, and weakened by the winter, Maevys Grimes is doing everything she can to stay alive. The prospect of finding them keeps he...