Worth the Shot - JENLISA coll...

By mandunini_

My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino. More

YOU!
(T) somewhere only we know
jennie's choreographer
jennie's choreographer II
sunrise
surrender
surrender II
ex
dialogue
lovesick girls
(T) all over you all over again
divorcing my wife
(T) birthday wish
the way i hurt you
mistaken
what jennie wants part 1
what jennie wants part 2
pose
(T) lonely
(T) lonely part 2
hvd.
(T) she's a player
(T) she's a player 2
(T) she's a player 3
moving on from jennie
(T) birthday wish pt2
what it feels like to love someone like her
(T) birthday wish pt3
when jennie flirts
pretend it's okay
pretend it's okay pt2
celebrities and demons
just the girl
come back home
come back home 2
LQ (T)
poisoned
honestly
girl crush pt1
girl crush pt2
girl crush pt3
girl crush pt4
girl crush pt5
ligaya (T)
ligaya (T) pt2
shut down (T)
lisa's typa girl pt1
lisa's typa girl pt2
lisa's typa girl pt3
spot
addiction
hard to love
punished
solo (T)
this love (lisa's version) (t) pt1
this love (jennie's version) (t) pt2
girl crush pt6
pools
wrong prank (T)
night trip (t)
tayo lang (T)

punished pt2

2.5K 176 10
By mandunini_

YALLLL HERE'S A PART 2 😭 i commented "happy april fools" on the -END- part actually lol so calm down and read, here ya gooo :)

p.s. stream flower and AEOM!

-

"You're here an hour early five days in a row, do you even get sleep Lis?" Joy, who just arrived, says the moment she saw Lisa. Because for the past few days, the girl has been arriving earlier than usual, volunteering to take the morning shifts again.

Joy knew it's because this week, Jennie has been back to school since her suspension.

Surprisingly, Jennie had arrived too early on the first day for Lisa to even see her. Unpredictably, she either goes too early, takes a half day or not show up at all.

"She's gonna be expelled at this point," the secretary sighs, looking at Jennie's records.

Lisa remained silent.

Seems like she wouldn't see Jennie this morning either.

"Line up properly," Joy tells the tardy students who are now lined up, about to take their punishment for being late.

Meanwhile, the principal arrived to scold the student body president for everyone to hear.

"You're getting lower grades now, Ms. Manoban. And yesterday you were cutting classes?!" he shouts, "You were supposed to be a role model! First you tolerate violence, and now this? What next? Are you planning to step down-"

"Violence, sir?" Lisa cuts him off, knowing her siding with her girlfriend had but her in their principal's bad side lately. "This is why context is very much important."

"Look at you, talking back. All this you learned from that girl," and when he looked over Lisa's shoulder... there Jennie was, at the end of the line. "Ms. Kim can get away with anything with her family's influence, but you're not like her Ms. Manoban. Don't confuse your lives and get your act together!"

Tiny firsts clenched on her sides, Jennie let her head down as she listened. She should've arrived earlier to avoid hearing this, because now all she wanted to do was punch that principal in the face for talking to Lisa like that.

But then...

She remembers what her father had done.

He saw Lisa that day Jennie brought her home when the incident happened.

He saw the way Lisa came to his daughter's defense and comfort.

And although he didn't spare a second to talk to the girl, he knew there was something about the girl that made him even more angry.

Finding information about Lalisa Manoban and her relationship with Jennie was not that hard for an influential man like him, and using his connections to deport a nobody like her back to where she belongs, Thailand, just to get Jennie free from that unacceptable kind of relationship is what a father like him would have to do.

He didn't build his empire just for a lucky outcast to demonize his daughter.

Lucky for him, his poor daughter would do anything to earn his approval— and for him to leave Lisa alone. Even if that meant breaking up with Lisa and moving far away from her.

"Hey," Lisa approached her when the principal had finished his sermon, looking ashamed but determined to talk to her. "Let's talk after our run."

She reached out her hand to grab Jennie's bag, but the latter moved away from her.

"Let's talk later," Jennie nods, looking at her. "After my punishment."

"But we're okay, right Jen?" Lisa asks persistently.

Jennie looked away, afraid that her tears might be obvious.

"Later, Lisa."

-

"I don't want this anymore."

"What do you don't want anymore, Jen?" Lisa smiles forcefully, "I'm a little confused here, baby."

Jennie kept looking at her wrist watch. She sighed, then looked at Lisa. "Let's break up. It's been fun with you but be serious, did you really think this could last? I mean... we didn't date to marry, right?"

A pained expression crossed on the Thai's face. "You're kidding? Did I upset you? Jennie, I know you don't mean that."

"Look here, Lis. I was born to inherit an empire my father built. Of course I treasured our memories together. It was fun. Exactly what I needed before I get serious in life, in fulfilling my tasks as an heir. The world would not approve of me marrying a nobody though, so—"

"Is that what I am to you? A nobody?" tears started falling from Lisa's eyes.

"Don't make this hard for us, alright?" Jennie ran her fingers through her hair in exasperation, "I'm leaving the country soon."

"Leaving? What, when? Fuck, are you just breaking up with me because you're leaving?" Lisa takes a step forward, her lips wobbling, "Because I can understand, Jen. I can wait for you to come back. Please, just don't give up on us. I can't bear to lose you-"

"But with you, I'll have everything to lose Lisa. And I can't bear that," Jennie says coldly, "While you're a nobody who has nothing to lose and everything to gain, if we continue this."

What Lisa didn't know was that even when the Korean left her that instant, she broke down and fought the sobs escaping her lips the moment she got inside the rest room.

She knew she would rather ruin them, than selfishly have Lisa ruined for them both. She doesn't have the power to protect Lisa like the girl did to her all those years, because this time the enemy is bigger— her family.

And the fact that Lisa could willingly destroy herself for Jennie scared the latter even more.

She saw it with her own eyes when Lisa started arguing with the friends of that boy she accidentally pushed on the stairs, how angry she looked that it was about to get physical— until some other officers stopped them.

Jennie almost jumped in between them just to make sure Lisa wouldn't be hurt.

Even if she knew Lisa was hurt.

In their souls, the wounds were deep.

-

"But you said your ex was a douchebag!" Rosé whines, "All along I've been judging that poor girl!"

Jennie almost smiled at that. She drank a shot of alcohol before answering, "You never asked the whole story. I never said she was a douchebag, you just assumed so because I said she didn't understand me."

Drunk, Rosé waved her hand in the air dismissively. "You better apologize to her, Jennie Kim."

Jennie didn't know how to respond to that. How could she apologize now to Lisa? After everything? After all these years have passed?

It's a little too late for that. And impossible.

Because if Lisa learns the truth, how could she ever turn her back on the girl again if Lisa begs her to stay?

But then again, it's been years. Lisa wouldn't do that.

A girl like Lisa should know her worth. And Jennie knows she's not half the woman that Lisa deserves.

-

"Surprise, my love!"

"P-Paul?" Jennie looked so surprised, "You should've told me you're coming to Seoul!"

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise," he grinned, pecking her lips, which again caught Jennie by surprise, "I missed you."

"Me too..." Jennie forces a smile then looks away.

She tried to be there, to be present in the room and listen to him talk about his adventures at work. How richer he would be once he gets the deal done with another investor, and how her father was his mentor on that particular project.

Jennie winces at the mention of her father.

"Do you love me, Paul?" she suddenly asks, taking him aback.

It took him a second to respond with a chuckle. "Of course, love. I love you very much."

"If I wasn't rich... If Dad wasn't my dad, and I was born from a poor family. Would you still love me?"

Paul wrinkles his forehead. "Love, why are you thinking too much?"

"

No, right?" Jennie mutters. It wasn't painful to admit something like that.

She hoped it was painful, but she felt nothing. Just an inkling feeling of... what if?

-

Lisa got out of the elevator, her eyes bloodshot.

She should be working for a few more hours, but she found herself going to her.

Here she goes again, being a mess for Jennie Kim.

It's because Rosé took back her story of Jennie's ex being a douchebag.

She asked why.

And Rosé told her the rest of the story, not knowing she's talking to Jennie's ex...

A few doors away from Jennie's unit, she saw a man come out of it. Or be forced out.

Her mouth parted seeing Jennie push him out angrily, and as she took long strides she realizes the reddened cheek of the girl sloghtly resembling a hand mark.

"Jennie, fuck! It was an accident!"

Just by hearing that, she put two and two together.

"Jennie, do you want me to call security?" Lisa coldly says with a staredown on this man who's looking angrier.

"Mind your own damn business."

He walks closer to Lisa, intimidating her.

Meanwhile, Jennie looked surprised seeing her. But the moment she saw him towering Lisa, she moved her feet and did what she should have done years ago whenever Lisa would get in a fight with people after their break up.

She went in between them, pulling Lisa behind her.

"Hit her too and I won't hesitate to put you behind bars," she threatens.

He smirked. "You know your father favors me. It's an accident, Jennie. And your father could relate to it."

Lisa's fists clenched, her eyes on Jennie who surprisingly didn't falter.

"I know a couple more accidents, business matters, that could put you behind bars."

"Love, are you threatening me?" the look of betrayal on his face was comical. At least for Lisa. "We should talk about it—"

"We are over," Jennie says with finality. "Go, or you'll regret it."

Lisa puts a hand on Jennie's shoulder, calming the girl immediately. A few more scowls, and then Paul was gone.

Jennie invited Lisa in, preparing her a drink in the kitchen when Lisa joined her there and got some ice.

The Korean saw what she was doing but none of them talked. She prepared Lisa a hot tea, and the latter prepared her a cold compress.

They sat on the couch side by side, with Lisa wordlessly patting Jennie's cheek with the cold compress. Jennie  was not even hesitant in letting Lisa do it.

But her heart was hammering with Lisa's fingertips brushing against her face, and Lisa being so close to her.

"That was the first time he laid a hand on me," Jennie whispers, looking into her eyes.

"I'm glad you kicked him out the first time," Lisa breaks the stare to take a sip of her tea.

"Yeah. He's not my Dad whom I can't kick out."

The grip on her tea cup tightened. She quickly put it down then went back to patting Jennie's cheek with ice, when Jennie put her own hand over Lisa's.

"I'm so sorry," Jennie says softly.

Those were only three common words, but it felt heavy on Lisa's ears. Even Jennie's tears seem heavy.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for saying all those hurtful things. You are not a nobody. You were everything to me," a tear slips out of those feline eyes, "I'm so sorry for lying that time. I-I was scared that you'd..."

"I know, Rosé told me," Lisa whispers, placing the ice back on the table before placing her hand gently on Jennie's cheek.

"She doesn't know I'm your ex though," she added after seeing Jennie's confusion.

"I'm so sorry, Lisa..."

"Think you could stop your Dad from deporting me back to Thailand now?"

Jennie blinked. A small smile forming on her face. "Threats would work, I guess. You saw it earlier."

"Then you would be forgiven," Lisa leans, mumbling against Jennie's forehead, "It's years worth of missing you, so it's hard to forgive this instant."

The Korean closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face. "I should be punished but I'm being rewarded instead."

"Oh, no, Ms. Kim. You still get to be punished," Lisa pulls back, her own eyes still bloodshot but her hands are wiping Jennie's tears instead of her own.

Fear rose in her eyes. "Are you in a relationship? Do you not love me anym—"

"No, and I still do."

Jennie breathes out a sigh of relief. "I love you too."

"Okay," Lisa answers.

Which made Jennie frown. "So this is my punishment."

"I was so busy hurting and proving that I could be somebody," Lisa looks away. "Now, I think I need some time to love myself first. Let's just take it slow?"

"Take all the time in the world, I will wait," Jennie smiles weakly. "We can be friends first, right?"

"Yeah," Lisa smiles. "With some cuddling maybe. Because I missed you."

It was enough for Jennie to crash into her arms. "I missed you so much Lisa. So much."

So that night, a scream across the room indicated Rosé's arrival.

"Calm down we're just cuddling," Jennie glares at the light, "Turn it off Rosie."

"W-What are you— You two dating now?"

"We used to," Lisa answers cheekily, her hair a mess and eyes sleepy, "Can we talk about this first thing tomorrow Rosie?"

"So you're the..."

"I'm not a douchebag," Lisa clarified.

Rosie's eyes widened. "Oh."

-

FEW MONTHS LATER

"Babe," Lisa blurts, kissing Jennie deeply a few more times before managing to get herself out of the Korean's grasp. "You have to try on a wedding dress."

"But I've already tried one, come back here," Jennie pouts with her swollen lips, all thanks to Lisa's own.

"Tempting," Lisa grins, hands on her hips as she eyed the girl sprawled out on her bed, "But I've seen that one so you have to wear a new one I haven't seen before."

"You are so superstitious," Jennie grumpily gets up from the bed.

When she did, Lisa stepped closer to wrap an arm around her girlfriend. "And you lose your beliefs when you're horny. Now come on, if you don't want Rosie to barge in here and drag you out."

She huffs, stomping her way to the wardrobe when Lisa pulled her again.

"I love you, soon to be Mrs. Manoban," Lisa says sweetly.

Of course it made Jennie swoon, and all soft, suddenly letting go of the sulking.

Now, hearing Lisa loves her feels like a hard earned reward. Lisa only said those words a week ago, before she popped the question about marriage.

"Say that again?" Jennie pouts cutely.

Chuckling, Lisa pecked those pouty lips. "I said I love you, soon to be Mrs. Manoban."

"I love you too, soon to be my—"

The door slams open. "Lisa, she said she loves you too. And Jennie, before you ask again, that Thai loves you so damn much she nearly cried drunk when you left to get your things in New Zealand for three days. THREE. DAYS. So now, can we go?"

Shocked, Jennie looked at the embarrassed Lisa. "You did?"

"Yes she did," Rosé answers again. "Now let's go before I starve again."

Smiling, Lisa steps back and nods. "Okay, Rosé. Thanks for the summary. Take care of my fiancee, please."

Sighing, Rosé nodded. "You guys are lucky I'll miss you when you move out."

"We're literally moving just across this unit," Jennie laughs.

"Still!" Rosé sighs. "I'll leave this door open so no more funny business."

The couple laughs at their friend. It's always like this since they started saying those three words again, them taking too long to part so Rosé was understandable.

"I love you," Jennie mouths once more.

And Lisa mouthed back. "I love you."

- END (real) -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 137 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
185K 2.8K 42
Kasal sila sa gusto ng mga magulang nila. Gusto ni Athenna si Suho pero ayaw ng lalaki sa kanya. They used to be best friends and nothing can separat...
14.5K 815 20
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
187K 14.9K 97
COMPLETED ✔ What would you do if you found out you were a Royal Princess? What would you do if you were the missing Princess and everyone thought you...