The Music Box 2 (Five Nights...

By XxTrueColorsxX

*Must read Book 1 before this one!!* "W-why the music stop?" Water filled my eyes, as I tried to wipe them a... More

Chapter 1
Puppet
Lets Play
Hide
Shattered
One Mighty Blow
Never
Question
You'll leave me!!
Why?
The outside world
New story
New story Update!
Stolen
Meet Calypso
Hurting In The Inside
Waffles
He Wants Me Back
Open Your Eyes
Idk anymore..
This is sad..
New me
He's coming
Fire(Short Chapter)
The fight starts
hehehe
Glass Face
omg
NEW STORY
Not the ending you'll expect
Broken Glass
Update
The last and Jumpy chapter.
Remastered

Calypso??

5.1K 217 45
By XxTrueColorsxX

DIDN'T EDIT
Sorry if sucked, it's a school night and I'm awfully sleepy ;) I'll try to make it up to you guys tomorrow!!❤️❤️

Calypso enter a dark and wide open room. It looked like a darkness lived inside here, due to it lurking in every corner. The room was much larger the. The one back home, and it was much spacer as well. I didn't see one toy or child, to bring the joyful spirits back into our vision. Long, black, and rusty metal strings fell from the crumbling celling and barely touched the dirty floor. No large white and red box was in sight, making me feel farther away from home.

"This may hurt a tad bit, but not much." Calypso tried to comfort me with his calming voice, but I panicked when I heard the word 'hurt'.

"No!!" Choked, "D-don't hurt me!! Yo-you promised me!!"

My natural instinct was to kick and scream, just like I did with Marionette when HE wanted to hurt me. I was just about to rise hell, but his calming voice stopped me in my tracks, once again.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He informed, while lifting me up into the air. "This isn't even going to hurt you! Your a puppet you should be use to this kind of thing by now!!"

He rise me higher up in the air. He had his long fingers wrapped around my torso. I was facing him, as he moved my body forward. I felt something cold on my back, making goosebumps attack whatever was left of my skin. The sound of a small 'CLANK' filled the empty halls..

"See that wasn't as bad as you thought, so you fussed over nothing." He added, and slowly began to remove his hands away from me.

Instead of dropping to my death, I stood dangling in the air. In the background I heard the metal strings bang off each other, as my body gently swayed side to side. I felt the strings tighten on my back, supporting my weight and making sure I wasn't going to fall.

I was hanging in the air by strings..

Calypso looked up at me, making me feel weird looking DOWN at him. Never in a thousand years would I think I would be taller then anyone! I should actually be use to this feeling, Marionette always lifts me up in the air and play air plane. I would be taller then anyone at the moment, and it was a great feeling to feel powerful!

"Now that's over.." He whispered to himself.

He began to pull himself up the strings and without a struggle he was up in the air like me. Of course my pride of being taller was mashed, he pulled himself over my head, making him taller again. But he was right next to me, making me not as scared as I was earlier.

"So Calypso," I smiled, "What are you all about??"

I wanted to get to know my new friend. Plus it would be smart to befriend him, he was strong and could defend himself.

"What do you mean??" He asks, "I should ask you that question."

Good point... I thought hard before I spoke to him, I don't wanna make a mistake talking to him.

"Well.. I'm 9, about to turn 10... I think, really I don't know anymore." I paused and thought harder.

"Where are you from?" He interrupted.

" Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" I said with great pride,

"What's life like there?" He said with no emotions, almost like if he wanted this conversation to end

"Marionette is my Guardian and he's the one who teaches me how to live.. But he can be strict sometimes.." I flinched remember all the times he hurt me, but I also felt happy!! The thoughts of him made my mood change!!

"Marionette.. Who's that?"

I turned to him and grinned "Marionette isn't his real name, I name him!! But it's strange he looks just like you!! Almost denticle to you."

Unexpectedly Calypso threw his head back in laughter, making me jump. His laughter was like no other! It was deep and very loud...

"That's what they call him now??!" He laughed, "Marionette? How pathetic!!"

His words angered me. Marionette was still my friend an he did take care of me like if I was his daughter! I couldn't let his insults slip, my hard head wouldn't allow it!!

"Don't said that about my friend!!" I growled, "He is so much more to me then a friend actually, his more like a father or a older brother to me!! He took care of me, and showed me a new life!! With out him I would be home--" I stopped...

Home.. What was home back then and why did Marionette change my life??

Calypso looked down at me with a firm look, making me worry. Was he going to hit me, or worse kill me!! He could do it with a flick of a wrist!

"Echo... I'm going to give you some advice." My ears picked up and I carefully listened, in fear for my life "Marionette isn't your friend.."

That's all? I thought he was going to scream at me, or hit me. But all I got was advice? I'm sure if I had back talked to Marionette he would of hit me across the face.

He let out a loud sigh before closing his eyes, "I'm going to bed now, try not to make any noises."

What did Calypso mean by his words though? Dose he know Marionette? Are they friends from the past?? Maybe they are family, and he is just teasing around with me!

"Calypso?" I called out..

He didn't open his eyes, only spoke "What now??"

"Can we play some music??" I asked while holding up my music box, hoping he could get it to work..

"What? No.." He said firmly.."It'll keep me up all night."

"But I need it to sleep.."

I looked at the dirty box. How was I ever going to sleep without it playing??

"Please Calypso..please!" I ended up begging, "I need it to sleep!!"

Calypso let out a long sigh, "I said no, now please let me sleep.."

Sleep how? It will be impossible to sleep hanging hundreds of feets of the ground, plus I wouldn't have any music playing. So sadly sleep wouldn't be a option tonight... I would be felt alone with my thoughts of Marionette..

Marionette...

Even his name made me start to cry, I tried to make my cries soft so Calypso could get some rest. My warm tears quickly spilled down my smooth face, and fell onto the floor. I couldn't silence my sniffs and little hiccups..

It's odd usually Marionette would comfort me when I'm like this, but h-he's not here!!

That thought busted my tears and cries to full mode, making my cries louder and for all to hear. I couldn't stop once I started! I missed him!! I missed his warm long arms that would wrap me up at night, making the cold air go away! I miss his voice and his friendly face!! Heck I even miss him yelling at me!!

"Don't cry!" Calypso hesitated, it was obvious he didn't know what to do. "Please Please!!"

"I can't stop!!" I bawled, "I miss him!!"

I clutched tighter onto the music box, my cries and screams getting louder and louder then ever before. I was a mess, my hair got messy and my dress was all tangled.

"I want to go home!!" I screamed..

Calypso quickly reached over to me, out string making a lot of noises. My screams mixed in with the sound of the banging metal, made my ears ring.

Once he reached me he pulled me up to him, and mashed me into his torso.

"Please stop crying!!! The sound of a child's cries are the worst thing possible!!" He shouted over me and the banging metal. He words were barely hearable..

I couldn't stop, like I said once I started I can't stop. It's not like I dont want to stop, because I do!! I just don't know how!!

"Hold on sweetie!" He carefully grabbed the music box from my hands, "This will make you feel better!!"

He didn't waste anytime playing the music. Immediately my cries softened and lowered into sniffs and hiccups. The music made me stop thinking for a moment and all that was in my head was the thought of sleeping..

I saw Calypso relax and return to normal mode. I could tell it dropped a lot of stress, knowing I stopped crying.

"Now I know why you need this.." He let out a sigh of relief and continue playing.

I pressed my head against his chest and uses it as a pillow, but I still couldn't get comfortable with my feet dangling in the air.

"Hold on." He said , while picking me up again and laying me into his arms. It was almost like he could read my mind.

I looked a baby in his large arms, it felt like I had my own bed and with the music still playing in the background I felt like I was home. I thought it was kinda funny how he cradled me and made sure I was close to him..

"Goodnight, I guess" His words faded away, and I was greeted with dreams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 23
(tw: description contains self-harm, bullying, death, and a small mention of drugs) "Woah, look at her eyes!" "What a freak." "Is that even normal?" ...
57.4K 2K 14
❝He's back- and it's time to open the box.❞ Closure. That's all you wanted. That day simply never left you mind. The blood... The screams. Tired of t...
34.6K 951 18
FreddyxReader "Guys! It's (y/n)! I-I think..." "That should be her..." "That couldn't be her. She left us long ago." "She looks...different..." "Guys...
8.8K 191 19
Foxy staried up at me,locking his eyes with mine.Silence.That,was the only thing you could hear,silence.His hands where placed firmly on my hip,pulli...