Last Question | Park Jongseon...

By axxqah

"But do you remember? We still had one last question left" A new Enhypen staff crosses paths with Park Jongse... More

Characters+Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (Part 2)
Epilogue
Bonus
Author's note

Chapter 3

916 28 3
By axxqah

A/n: You’ll see quite a number of timeskips.
__________________________

Timeskip 
(2 days later)

Suyeon's pov

I've already packed my suitcase the previous night and I'm already in the company van that's on the way to the airport. We're taking off for Japan today.

Hyorin is sitting beside me and talking about how pretty the cherry blossoms must be in Japan right now.

I really hope we have time to go see it together while we're there.

We arrived at the airport and got out of the van. Many fans were surrounding the entrance, holding banners and screaming the members names.

I've never seen anything like this in real life. 

The members soon got out of their van and the screams escalated into jumping around.

Cameras started flashing from the reporters standing around the entrance as well.

Gosh the flashes were so bright. How have they not gone blind yet? I was definitely not used to the crowd.

The staff took along their luggage and we went in.

As soon as we walked through the sliding doors, I noticed bodyguards surrounding Enhypen and some of the staff, including me.

They were tall and has good figures, making an excellent protection from all the fangirls.

But, they started to get a little pushy and I had to squeeze myself closer together.

I looked up to my right and saw a girl who attempted to walk in between the bodyguards to get a clearer video but instead got pushed away. 

I felt bad for these girls who just want to see their idols. But this is no way to act in front of them.

As I was distracted by that girl, I accidentally bumped into the back of someone in front of me.

They turned around and I realised it was Jay. He stopped because we were queuing to stamp our passports.

I whispered an apology to him and he just turned back around without saying a word. Did he just ignore me?

"Hey, why did you ignore me"
I said while poking his back. He still didn't respond. I just brushed it off. He was probably moody.

__________________________ 

Jay's pov 

I felt someone poking my back. It was probably still Suyeon behind me.

I can't really talk to her right now because we're in front of a huge crowd with cameras literally filming at every angle.

The last thing an idol would want is dating rumours or scandals.

We finished stamping our passports and we're sitting on the plane.

I'm sitting on the right side of the plane, in between Suyeon at the window seat and jungwon on the outer seat.

I haven't told any of the members about Suyeon yet so I really hope they don't ask me about her.

The plane took off and I saw that Suyeon put on a movie on her mini screen. 

I just immediately put on earplugs and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

All of us need rest because we're going to go for rehearsals once we settle into the hotel.

Timeskip

I groaned in my seat, about to stretch my arms when I felt something resting on my right shoulder.

I rubbed my eyes and realised that Suyeon had fell asleep on my shoulder.

From experience, she's going to wake up with a sore neck after this.

We were going to land in 15 minutes so I tapped her hand but she didn't react.

I lowered my head to look and her face and she was drooling. She's definitely in deep sleep.

I put an arm around her and shook her shoulders while whisper-shouting her name.

It worked.

________________________

Suyeon's pov 

"Suyeon..suyeon"
The voice getting clearer.

Someone was shaking my shoulders which made me wake up from my slumber.

I lifted my head and was immediately hit by a stinging pain on the right side of my neck.

I massaged the area with two fingers trying ease the pain and then my eyes met with Jay's.

"Knew it, the soreness was nothing to be unexpected of"
Jay said while pointing a finger at me and clicked his tongue.

"Oh so you're going to sit there and laugh at me being in pain?"
I asked sarcastically. 

Jay turned to look around and noticed his members were still sleeping.

He took the opportunity to pull my left arm, bringing me closer to his face and said:

"I'm holding in my laughter right now because you seem to be drooling for me"
He spoke in a sly tone while holding eye contact with me.

When I realised what he said, I pulled away from him and took a tissue from my pocket to wipe the excess drool on my face.

Just why does he have to be so straightforward with me?

I took out my phone to fix my appearance before Jay could point it out for me. 

"By the way I couldn't respond to you back at the airport because it's common for dating rumours to start just by little interactions with girls."
He explained.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape as I nodded in agreement. But what he said next made the butterflies in my stomach awaken.

"But I'll gladly allow for a dating rumour if it's between you and me."
He said still staring at my probably flushed cheeks.

I turned to face the window instead for the rest of the time until we landed, remaining in silence ever since what he said.

Timeskip
(At the hotel lobby)

"ATTENTION! Each hotel room has two super single beds so two people will share a room. One member will have to sleep alone"
The manager announced to all the staff and members.

Everyone retrieved their key cards and I immediately asked Hyorin if I could share a room with her.

"Wait sorry I'm sharing a room with Minji already"
Hyorin said with a worried expression.

"Oh..it's okay then"
I tilted my head down.

I noticed that everyone had taken all the key cards which means everyone were already in pairs. I'm the only one left.

I went to the manager and asked if anyone hasn't gotten in pairs yet. 

"I'm sorry Suyeon, we booked the hotel rooms before you joined the company and we just happened to have bought an extra plane ticket, so we brought you with us."
He said while stroking his imaginary beard, trying to find a way to resolve the issue.

"Well I suppose you have to share a room with one of the members. Although I purposely booked it just for one member, I can't just leave you outside to sleep."

I felt uncomfortable of the idea of having to sleep with someone I barely knew.

Why did Hyorin have to leave me?

_______________________

Jay's pov

"Rock paper scissors shoot"
I was the only one who held out scissors whole everyone else held out rock.

I have never lost a round so fast. I'd have to sleep in a room alone. The rest picked their pairs and walked towards the elevator.

The elevator door was about to close but someone put their hand in between the crack, just in time to make it open again.

"Oh sorry, excuse me"
Suyeon said while bowing to all of us.

She went in and silence filled the at atmosphere. All the members stood rooted to the ground but I took the courage to say something.

"Who are you sharing a room with?"
I asked in a neutral tone. She looked rather taken aback.

"I was told I have to share a room with one of you.."
"There weren't enough rooms so I have to share with the member who is sleeping alone"
She mumbled while fidgeting with her hands nervously.

"You're sleeping with me then"
I told her.

Suyeon sighed under her breath, but enough for me to hear it. We reached the 15th level and parted ways to go to our rooms. 

It's just three nights, nothing will happen right?

______________________

Suyeon's pov

I was tailing behind Jay and we stopped just after a few doors. 

When I first walk in, there was a toilet on my left and a wardrobe on my right.

The main room had two super single beds facing TV and a counter. The view overlooked the city buildings.

It'll look amazing at night.

"We're going to wash up and meet at the lobby later at 3pm."
Jay said.

It's currently 2.15pm so we both washed our faces, brushed our teeth and lay on the bed, using our phones.

"What's your job at Hybe?"
Jay asked out of the blue, his eyes still glued to his phone.

"I'm an editor and cameraman; or woman in my case. I can do makeup too but that's not an official position"
I told him.

He faced me and looked kind of interested in what I just said. He sat on the edge of the bed and rested his elbows on his thighs.

"You can do makeup? Will you do mine for the concert? Please?"
He said emphasising on the last word.

"Why do you sound desperate? Is it because you want to see my face up close?"
I cupped my cheeks in my hands, resembling a flower.

"N-No are you insane? I just don't want Hyorin to do my makeup anymore"
He told me while pouting. Why does he look so adorable.

"Hyorin? Why are you so against her?"
I asked genuinely.

"Look, I'm telling you this because I feel like I can trust you. Hyorin has a crush on me and she thinks I don't know. She acts oblivious although I keep hinting that I don't like her back. And she's too attention-seeking anyway"
He told me in a serious voice.

"I've never seen her with you before though. And she's sweet to me so I don't know what you're on"
I said, looking back at my phone again.

"Please, Suyeon. Try convincing her for once? For me? And you can finally try doing makeup"

He's practically begging me at this point and I wouldn't be surprised if he was kneeling down on the floor like a loyal dog would.

"Okay yeah yeah. Whatever"
I said while motioning my hand for him to stop pestering me.

He thanked me multiple times. We realised that it was time to head down to the lobby so we grabbed a few things and went down.

Everyone was already standing around the entrance waiting for the vans.

Sooner or later they arrived and we headed towards Kyocera Dome.

I heard it was going to be the largest venue they've ever held a concert at. It holds over 55,000 people.

They're definitely going be over the moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 235 24
UNDER MAJOR EDITING‼️‼️ It started with her accepting his hand... "Mina, Sunghoon, you're getting married." "WHAT?!" 2 childhood bestfriends. Both wh...
1.3K 284 16
「 ⩩ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Haein, a selfish and spoiled rich girl, fakes a marriage with a man her father would never aprove of to ruin his remarriage plan...
99.1K 2.8K 16
a high school playboy who falls in real love for the first time, will it work out? or will it be like the other girls he dated and dumped?
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...