Become a Master of Drawing Fa...

Par An-errr

On the eve of her college graduation, Bian Yingning died tragically, just a little short of obtaining the gra... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 11

620 38 5
Par An-errr

Bian Yingning didn't have time to look at the dishes. Her face was turning pale. "Send me the location," she said.

Ignoring the fact that she was still in class, Bian Yingning sneaked out through the back door. She ran like a gust of wind towards the school gate, cursing the system under her breath. "Do you even know what time sensitivity is? Time sensitivity! Are you secretly in love with me and want to kill me and die with me because you can't have me?"

The system replied, "You seemed pretty calm just now."

This was revenge. This was naked revenge!

The driver wouldn't come until she was almost finished with class, so it was a waste of time to call him now. Fortunately, the area around the school was very bustling, and Bian Yingning easily hailed a taxi.

"Driver, hurry to the Seaview Hotel!" she said impatiently as soon as she got in the car.

The driver remained calm and steady, as if nothing could faze him. He started the car methodically and said, "Why are you in such a hurry, kid? You can't break traffic rules no matter how fast you go."

He had a point.

Bian Yingning looked out the window at the thousands of lights passing by, her face sad as she sighed deeply. "Driver, do you believe in love?"

The driver chuckled. "Do you know the rule?"

Bian Yingning was taken aback. "What rule?"

The driver glanced at her in the rearview mirror. "Two hundred for throwing up in the car."

"..."

Love ultimately needed money to foot the bill.

Bian Yingning opened the chat box with Ji Xiaoxue again, just in case. They had left off with Ji Xiaoxue asking if she was coming over.

Bian Yingning typed quickly:

"I miss you too much, I can't wait another second. I'm already in a taxi now. Don't go anywhere, no matter who calls you. It's best to wait for me in a crowded place outside the hotel. I'll be there in ten minutes!"

She was afraid that she would arrive too late and the female lead, Ji Xiaoxue, would be taken away by the male lead. It wasn't the female lead being taken away; it was her own life!

In the hotel's private room, a classmate sitting next to Ji Xiaoxue nudged her. "Xiaoxue, why are you staring at your phone? Let's eat!"

Ji Xiaoxue blushed and put her phone away, still feeling a little dazed.

Her classmates carefully scrutinized her spring-like appearance and teasingly asked, "What's wrong? Chatting with your boyfriend? I thought you said you didn't have one!"

"No, no, it's not like that..." Ji Xiaoxue stuttered, but she couldn't suppress the smile at the corners of her mouth.

"Stop denying it, you wouldn't be smiling like that if there was nothing going on!" Her classmates, who had come out to have fun, were afraid that the world would be too peaceful and started to make a fuss, spreading the news to their friends: "Xiaoxue has something going on!"

"Really? Xiaoxue, you're in the wrong here. If something's going on, why not tell us?"

"Tell us, tell us!"

"Hahaha, what does he look like? Is he from our school?"

Shang Qinghui, who was sitting in the main seat on the other side, was attracted by their commotion and took a distant look at Ji Xiaoxue, who was surrounded by several shy and timid girls. She was bored and looked away.

She didn't know what the relationship was between this girl and Bian Yingning, but she seemed to have no money or power and was just a small wild chicken from who knows where.

Anything related to Bian Yingning was annoying to her.

Unable to resist the barrage of her classmates, and thinking that Bian Yingning would be arriving soon, Ji Xiaoxue stood up and said, "I...I'll go out for a bit."

Her classmates, who were playing with her, didn't plan to let her off easily. "Going out? Why, to whisper sweet nothings to your little lover?"

"No, no, it's just that my senior sister might be coming, and she might have something important to tell me." With Ji Xiaoxue's explanation, her classmates didn't continue to pester her.

...

Fortunately, the hotel where they were gathering was only a few kilometers away from the school, and Bian Yingning arrived at the hotel entrance in just nine minutes and eight seconds.

However, no matter how anxiously she looked around, she couldn't see Ji Xiaoxue's figure.

"I'm here, where are you?" One minute passed, but there was no reply.

Bian Yingning couldn't help but make a voice call directly.

No one answered.

In an instant, her heart sank. Did the male lead take the female lead away already?

When Bian Yingning learned from the waiter which private room they were in, she didn't hesitate to rush up.

The location of a forced kiss could certainly not be done in public. According to the setting of ancient romantic novels, the only place would be the restroom!

Bian Yingning didn't even go to the private room and went straight to the restroom.

She peeked around the corner of the restroom...huh? No one was there.

Bian Yingning went into the women's restroom first.

Both stall doors were open, and there was no one inside. She had to retreat.

Standing between the women's and men's restroom doors, Bian Yingning was caught in a dilemma.

If they were going to forcefully kiss in the hotel, this restroom was the most suitable.

If they were looking for a safe passage, they had already passed through one at school, and the system had even stated that it was in the stairwell.

Given the system's personality, since it didn't say anything this time, did that mean it wanted to deliberately keep quiet because it couldn't speak out? Was it afraid of rebellion?

Thinking of this, Bian Yingning became more convinced of her thoughts.

In the violent and ancient novel, the men's restroom was indeed a more atmospheric place than the women's restroom.

Bian Yingning took a deep breath.

For so many years, there was one thing she had never done.

Was she going to take that step today?

Since fate had arranged it this way, what choice did she have as a weak woman other than to comply?

With that thought, Bian Yingning acted.

During the time she stood in front of the men's restroom door, it was peaceful and quiet, with no one coming or going, so there shouldn't be anyone inside.

Bian Yingning carefully held onto the door frame, slowly and cautiously turning her body sideways, and cautiously sticking her head into the men's restroom while holding her heart.

The layout inside was similar to the women's restroom, with two stalls, but there was also a row of urinals.

Strangely, there was no one inside.

Bian Yingning sighed, withdrew her indecent posture, and rubbed her head irritably.

She didn't get anything right? How could this be?

She turned around and intended to go to the private room to check.

However, as soon as Bian Yingning turned around, she was met with the inexplicable gaze of Shang Qinghui, who was standing not far behind her with her arms crossed.

"What the hell!" Someone suddenly appeared behind her without a sound, which startled Bian Yingning. Combined with what she had just seen... How much did she see!

"What are you doing?" Her voice concealed her guilt.

As Shang Qinghui looked into her eyes, there were too many emotions hidden within them - disbelief, complexity, surprise, disdain, heartache, sudden realization...

Bian Yingning didn't even know how she was able to discern so many emotions.

"What are you doing?" Shang Qinghui whispered, questioning her.

She was wearing a black princess dress today, with a shirt collar, sleeveless, and a waist that had an extremely tempting curve.

The skirt had three layers in total - a bottom layer, a middle layer of white gauze with black and white rose patterns, and an outer layer that split in the middle, revealing the gorgeous scenery inside as she walked.

It was like a noble and elegant black swan.

If she hadn't seen herself in such an embarrassing situation, it would have been better.

Bian Yingning knew that Shang Qinghui must have seen everything when she heard her question.

Leaning on the door frame with one hand, Bian Yingning looked down at the corner of the door with a sad face, facing Shang Qinghui's melancholy profile: "Do you know?"

Shang Qinghui: "...I don't know."

In slow motion like a MV, Bian Yingning turned her head slowly with a sad look in her eyes and said to her, "My identity, in the end, cannot be concealed."

Shang Qinghui was unmoved and spoke bluntly, "Your abnormal identity?"

Bian Yingning: "...I don't care."

Shang Qinghui was originally waiting for Nan 6gong to come, but she waited and waited and he never showed up. She became impatient and decided to come out for some fresh air, but then she saw Bian Yingning's hurried figure entering the restroom.

She didn't understand why she was here.

Shang Qinghui instinctively followed her with light footsteps.

But she never expected to witness such a secret scene of Bian Yingning.

"You are the only daughter of the Bian family, on par with the Shang family. How could you do such a thing?"

"Do you want to tarnish the reputation of the noble ladies of H City with your own efforts?"

"Even if you...even if you have this kind of hobby, you shouldn't, at least you shouldn't do it here."

Shang Qinghui said with both pity and gritted teeth, "If you can't help it, I can pay for you to rent a place and arrange some actors to go to the restroom, so that you can satisfy your interest as much as you want."

"It's not like that...listen to me explain!"

Thinking about their relationship, Bian Yingning began to fear that Shang Qinghui would spread this matter everywhere, and then her reputation...would be worse than the original owner's!

If she said that, Shang Qinghui would definitely say that she didn't listen, they would argue, and then she would run out, and they would part on bad terms. Then Bian Yingning could say that Shang Qinghui had slandered her!

"You tell me," Shang Qinghui calmly looked at her.

Bian Yingning: "?" This is not following the usual script.

Bian Yingning dared not to act recklessly anymore, with her hands clasped in front of her abdomen, and using the most docile attitude to tell the biggest lie, "Actually, it's like this, I...I have someone I like. He seems to have come here with another woman, and I came to see if it's true."

Shang Qinghui was stunned, then said indifferently, "Oh."

Then she walked into the women's restroom in front of her, leaving behind a scent of roses.

Huh? Just like that? Just like that, she believed it?

Escaping from the disaster of ruining her reputation so easily, Bian Yingning felt a bit surreal.

She walked slowly towards the private room, still thinking about this matter.

Just as Bian Yingning passed by the balcony, her footsteps halted, she lowered her head and stepped back, looking towards the corner of the balcony where two figures were hidden in the darkness.

"!" Damn, how could she forget about the balcony!

The hotel had several large balconies on each floor, and there was one on their side too.

-----------------
Translator's note: This two, really hayst...

To Be Continue...!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.5K 3.8K 77
Yao Yanyan discovered that she was the villainess in a novel. The fate of this villainess was miserable, and Yao Yanyan originally intended to find t...
2.7M 102K 133
After an accident, she found herself possessing a small cannon fodder's body inside a novel she was reading! But why did the storyline seems to be a...
76.7K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
156K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...