Let Me Live

By Sammipott

Perrie Lancaster has zero plans after college. No dream job she's working toward, no one to impress, and no c... More

Welcome Page
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Six

1.5K 88 80
By Sammipott

Hi Everyone!

Okay, this never gets easier to write. Please be kind because writing scenes like this is still very new to me. Thank you.

Don't forget to like & leave a comment, I love to hear from you!

|| ✨ ||

The car ride on the way home was silent. Levi barely said a word. He just grabbed my hand and didn't let go the whole way home. We didn't stop for anything. He glanced over now and then, making sure I was okay.

Music plays in the background. Some song with a quiet melody. Lulling the listener into a sense of calm while she sings about falling in love.

Tears prick the corner of my eyes but they don't fall. I hold it together. But I had a headache and the pressure of needing to get something off my chest while trying not to cry amplified that headache.

Nova tried to call but I responded with a text, assuring her Wren was okay. Levi offered to phone her for me but I declined, pressing a kiss to his cheek when we stopped at a red light.

We're a few minutes out of town now. Houses sparsely fill the empty land between the college and the next town over.

"You want me to take you home?" He asks cautiously, rubbing his thumb along the back of my hand. Staring down at our interlocked hands, I shake my head. "Do you want me to call Nova and take you down to O'Connors to hang out with your friends?"

Pressing my head against the headrest, I swing my gaze to his face. His side profile is stunning. There's no other word to describe it. The sun is setting in the background, outlining his profile as he focuses on the road. His nose is straight, his lips full and his eyes bright.

"Are you busy tonight?" I ask softly, blinking up at him.

I didn't want to go home to the Spanish Inquisition that I knew would commence the second I stepped inside that house. There were times when you needed to just escape life for a brief moment to mentally prepare yourself. I didn't want to think, I just wanted to be around him.

His lips twitch into a smile. "No, I'm not busy."

Resting my arms on the console between us, I smile at him. "Want to hang out?"

"Yeah, of course." The light turns green and he drives straight. "Wanna do a movie night or something?" He asks, skipping the turn to my street and past campus toward his apartment building.

"That sounds like fun." I sit up, leaning back in my seat. "And thank you, for driving my sister home."

If you'd asked me a month ago if I would be seen voluntarily spending time with an athlete and someone like Levi Saints, I would have laughed in your face. But here I am. Here we are. Getting to know each other.

Granted, he's gotten a little more information about me than I would have liked for not having a label on our whatever it is. But for once I don't seem to mind someone knowing more about me. He hasn't said a single thing about it and it's a silent gesture that means a lot to me.

Unless he's quiet because he thinks you and your family is screwed sideways. But then he wouldn't have wanted to spend time with me. Although, he did offer to take me home or to O'Connors...but he agreed to hang out with me.

Fuck, I hate thinking sometimes.

A few minutes later, Levi parks on the side of the building where the tenant parking is located. You can bypass the front doors and go through the side door that leads right past the mail slots and to the elevator.

We awkwardly stand in the elevator, on either side of the metal contraption. My thoughts are still swirling and I have no idea what to say to him.

The elevator doors open to a quiet sixth floor. We walk side-by-side to his door. I lean against the wall next to it while Levi unlocks the door. He pushes the door open and gestures for me to walk through.

"Honey, I'm home!" Levi yells out into the empty living area. We slip off our shoes, leaving them at the door.

A thud comes from one of the bedrooms before Nico steps out, shirtless. "Babe, next time you're going to be out all day, call me," Nico admonishes with a cheeky smile as he makes his way toward us. "I was worried sick." He smacks a kiss on my cheek while I giggle while he tries to do the same to Levi who shoves his face away.

Levi takes my jacket and hangs it up in the coat closet that contains more equipment than actual coats. "You do know that if you miss me, you can just call me, right?" Levi says, leading me to the kitchen. "Where's Abby?"

"In your room, had to put her in there for a bit," Nico replies, wiggling his eyebrows. He opens the fridge and pulls out a gallon of water and just starts chugging from the carton.

My eyebrows furrow.

And then a girl walks out of the bathroom. Naked. Completely, totally, naked as the day she was born.

Not even a towel in hand.

"Hey Nico, I couldn't find—oh! Hi!" she waves enthusiastically but I can't even keep eye contact with her, her breasts were right there. I am no better than a man, honestly.

Levi's jaw is shifting from clamping his teeth as he stares at the wall behind her. Reaching up with a chuckle, I cover both of his eyes with my hands. He bends down slightly to help me reach his face and relaxes into my hold.

I grin sheepishly, trying so hard to look at her face. "Uh, hi, I'm Perrie—" I move one hand to wave at her but Levi grabs it and slaps it over his eyes, keeping my hands there. I start laughing. "I'm so sorry but he gets skittish around naked girls."

Nico bursts out laughing.

The girl bats her eyelashes a few times before gasping and running toward one of the bedrooms. "I'm so sorry, oh my god, I'll put something on!"

As soon as she's out of the room I drop my hands. Levi glares at Nico. "Dude, we spoke about this, we have a naked people policy for a reason," Levi stresses, marching over to the kitchen island.

"Look, I hate this as much as you do but that girl's boobs were amazing," I whisper, eyes wide.

Nico snaps his fingers and points at me. "Thank you, Perrie. At least my bestie understands, unlike some people." He pointedly eyes his actual best friend. Levi doesn't drop the glare. Nico throws his arms up. "You weren't home the whole day."

The way he says that sentence causes Levi to narrow his eyes at Nico. "Tell me you didn't fuck in the living space." Nico's lips snap shut. Levi sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Tell me you didn't or I swear to God, I will kill you."

Nico pouts, his eyes big and puppy-like. "I disinfected the—."

"Nico!" Levi yells, picking up an apple and launching it at Nico's head. A gasp leaves my throat. Nico ducks letting the apple smash against the cupboard.

Surging forward, I grab the back of Levi's shirt and press my hand against his back. "Okay, let's not destroy the fruit."

Levi glares at Nico, who still has his hands up, protecting his face. "How are we supposed to sit on the couch and watch a movie?" Levi whispers down at me, his eyes wide in horror.

Tilting my head, I give him a lazy smile. "Don't you have a bedroom and a laptop?" I ask innocently, my brows high.

His lips twist to the side in thought but then he looks down at me and nods his head.

Nico clicks his tongue. "And you were mad at me, but look at what me fucking on the couch did for you? A hot girl in your bed, you're welcome." Nico throws his arms in the air like he just won something. "And frankly, he needs it, I can't remember the last time he had a girl over—."

Another fruit comes flying at him but he ducks quickly. I chuckle, and stand behind Levi, pushing him in the direction of the short hallway.

"Condoms are in all nightstand drawers!" Nico yells at our backs. My face flushes and I'm thankful neither of them can see it. Throwing up his middle finger, Levi leads me to his bedroom.

The door opens and before I can look around a mass of fluff sprints past us. Abby barks, sprinting up and down the hallway, into the kitchen, and back. She sniffs my shoes, runs to Levi, paws his shins, and then bolts into the kitchen where Nico is.

"Do you have the zoomies, baby? Come on, let's go potty," his voice urges from the kitchen. He mumbles to her some more, making loud kissy noises before the door shuts quietly. Adorable.

Levi's room is exactly the way I expected it to look. Navy blue, everywhere. His room was neat. The only kind of mess to be seen was his swimsuit and goggles strewn over his desk chair against the wall. "Nice."

His bed is big, bigger than normal. It's got to be a queen but it's fucking long. I didn't even know they made beds for tall people, what the hell?

Levi gestures to the bed. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll just grab my laptop and charger—." Before he can finish his sentence, I take a few running steps and jump landing face-first on the bed. The mattress feels like it's melting into my body shape and I sigh happily. Oh yeah, this is nice. "That was hot," Levi jokes lightly.

I flip over onto my back and stare up at the ceiling. His words make me a little self-conscious. I could count on one hand how many times a guy has called me hot and most of them said it in regard to a specific body part of mine or as a joke, not me as a whole. What I can't count on one hand is the number of people who've told me that I don't fit in with a certain group. But this is a joke, I get it.

Hands grab my legs and drag me to the end of the bed. I gasp, sitting up as my legs dangle off the bed and come face-to-face with Levi. "You okay?" he asks softly, his fingers running up and down my thighs. I nod silently. "You sure?" I nod again. "Will you tell me another time?" Damn, he's good.

One of his hands comes up to my face and brushes the beginnings of a smile on my lips. His eyes bore into mine so fiercely that I find myself unable to breathe properly. "Maybe," I whisper, his rough thumb rubbing the skin just below my lip, "Depends on if I want to keep you around."

He grins, holding his arms out to their sides. "I guess I'll have to up my game to stay in your good graces."

Right answer.

Just like that the tension snaps. Tugging his shirt closer, he moves forward, his lips colliding with mine. I fall back onto the bed, bringing him with me. His hand presses into the mattress next to my head as he deepens the kiss, his tongue grazing my lip.

He places one knee on the bed, in between my legs, and presses forward the slightest amount, causing a breathless gasp to leave my lips. Oh my God. Using my surprised reaction, he slips his tongue into my mouth.

My blood boils, and my fingers tangle in the fabric of his shirt, searching for any corners or edges. Finding one, I brush the unbuttoned shirt over his shoulders, leaving just his plain white t-shirt to cover his chest.

His body surges over me, both hands now on either side of my head and his other knee caging in one of my thighs. A soft moan leaves my mouth and he pulls away slightly, looking down at me with pure intent in his gaze.

Um, yes, please.

One hand moves to my face, his thumb brushing the hollow of my throat. "This okay?" he whispers. I nod silently, nearly giving myself whiplash from how badly I want him to touch me.

His fingers trail over my chest between my breasts and down to the edge of my shirt, tracing mindless patterns on my skin at the waistband of my pants. He carefully dips his fingers under the waistband, grazing the edge of my underwear. My stomach clenches desperately.

I grab the back of his head and pull him closer until our bodies are pressed against each other. His hand is stuck between us, his fingers digging into my hip.

I lose myself in his kiss, his touch. My body feels like it's on fire and I'm almost embarrassed by how badly I'm turned on by mere seconds of touching. When last did I let a guy near my body let alone kiss me?

It's been a while. A couple of years. The summer before freshman year I think? Oh, this is embarrassing.

Feeling bold, I sit up almost pushing him off the bed. He furrows his brows, kneeling on the bed still towering over me, waiting for me to make the next move.

Chest heaving, my hand touches the waistband of his jeans. He stops breathing, his body still. "Not yet," I whisper, grabbing the hem of his shirt and tugging it over his head. He lifts his arms to help and before he can touch me again, I push his shoulder and use my legs to flip us over so I'm straddling his thighs.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I say aloud, unable to help myself as a finger trails over his hard stomach. Something presses against my leg. My head tilts. Guess his chest isn't the only hard thing here. I lean on his thighs, careful not to rest my full weight on him.

A cocky smile touches his lips. He shifts his body into the mattress, getting comfortable as he looks up at me. His hands grab my waist under my loose shirt, rubbing the bare skin there. Oh my God, I'm going to melt.

"Didn't realize my body made you so religious but I'll take the compliment." Instinct wants me to say something in the form of an insult but I refrain, wanting to enjoy this a little more. So I just roll my eyes.

The muscles in his stomach flex as my fingers dance across his tawny skin, feeling the hard ridges between his abdominals. A thin sliver chain rests against his throat and I tug on it gently. He sucks in a sharp breath, gritting his teeth. I stop at the curved muscle just above the waistband of his jeans. Swimmer's bodies for the fucking win.

The moment I touch his belt his hands seize mine, dragging them away to rest back on his chest. A wrinkle forms between my brows. Does he not want this? Does he not want me?

His thumb presses into my hips, dragging my attention to his face. "Relax," he soothes, reading my face, "You had a rough day, there's plenty of time for the rest. I just want to focus on you right now."

Why does he have to be so freaking attentive and nice?

Without thought, my index finger draws circles across his chest, circling his nipple. "Fine," I say with a heavy breath, "no sex tonight, but can we at least fool around a little?"

He grins up at me, his smile bright. "I'd be stupid to say no."

I raise an eyebrow. "You're stupid now for saying no to sex, but I get it," I say nonchalantly, preparing to climb off his lap, "you just can't handle this much woman, that's fine—." A squeal rips from my throat as he grabs my hips and tosses me into the center of the bed.

I lay there in shock for a second at how easily he just lifted me in the air. He leans over me, the chain now freely dangling between us after losing his shirt. "I think I can handle you just fine," he murmurs. "I've barely lifted a finger and I can already tell just how much you want me."

Unwilling to drop the act, I level him with a blank look knowing my cheeks are flushed and he is not wrong. "Oh what, you're a psychic now?" I taunt, biting the inside of my cheek. My leg slowly rises to brush against his thigh, casually resting there.

He smirks. "Nope, all I need to touch you right—" his hand cups between my thighs over my clothes, and my breath hitches, "—here."

"Oh you fucking asshole," I laugh, my face even redder after the moan that just left my lips after feeling that intense pleasure rushing through my body at his simple touch.

Both of his eyebrows lift. "I can stop...?" He slowly shifts.

I grip his hand, stopping him from moving another inch. "Don't you dare."

"Hmm?" he hums, watching me with dark eyes. "Didn't quite hear you," he teases, leaning his face closer to mine.

I huff a breath, glaring up at him. "You are so annoying."

"You love it," he whispers back, bending down to kiss my throat, eliciting another moan from me.

Lifting my shirt higher, he presses kisses across my stomach and chest. I don't have a free second to be self-conscious about my bare skin because he holds so much affection in every single touch of his lips.

Deft fingers reach between us and unbutton my jeans easily. He shifts to the side, resting his body alongside mine as he tugs on the zipper. I hold my breath, unable to tear my gaze away from his hands even when his lips press against my neck.

My fingers curl, resting against his stomach as his fingers inch downward, past my underwear. Gently brushing the sensitive skin there before a finger presses against my slit before pressing into me in a single move.

I gasp, my hands gripping his bicep. My eyes squeeze shut at the pressure. It's been a while, I chant to myself, chill out.

Levi presses gentle kisses over my face, trying to will away the uncomfortable pinch inside of me as my body settles. I huff out a breath, my hips moving the smallest amount, feeling a wave of pleasure surge through me before nodding.

"You okay?" he whispers, his lips pressed to my forehead.

I nod, speechless. He pulls his finger out slowly before thrusting back in. A moan escapes my lips and he kisses me, swallowing the sound. A haze covers my senses, blocking everything but the feeling of him.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he says, his voice rough and breathy. I kiss him back, sucking on his lower lip. He adds another finger, adding to the pressure building inside me, ready to erupt any second.

Feeling bold, my hand trails down his body, over his muscles and smooth hard skin until I come to a stop at the obvious bulge in his jeans. He makes a low noise in the back of his throat as I push the heel of my palm over him, running down the length of him.

Is it weird that I'm proud of myself right now? I'm the one that's unraveling him. Me.

His fingers curl inside me, reaching something inside me that stops me from forming all thoughts. I arch my back, my mouth falling open at the sudden spark rupturing. "Levi," I breathe out his name with a moan. "Fuck."

The haze blankets my vision. My body clenches and I feel his fingers moving slowly, following me through the sensations. Oh fuck.

I blink lazily. Trying to catch his eye. Levi's thumb brushes against my cheek, coaxing me back to reality. He leans one elbow on the bed next to my head and carefully watches me. I open and close my mouth, trying to will words to come out but nothing happens.

That was...He is...Wow.

He gives me a shit-eating grin. "Speechless?" I pathetically slap his bicep. He chuckles, tilting my face to kiss my lips tenderly. "Good."

A drop of guilt appears at him having to lie hear, hard while I have all the fun. I reach for him. "Peeps, you don't need to."

"But you—." He gently grasps both of my hands.

"Don't," he says softly, "This was for you. Trust me, after hearing those noises come out of your mouth, I am riding on a high," he teases, pressing his lips to my cheek. I smile up at him, trying to not act like a schoolgirl.

"That was great guys, seriously, but maybe next time do it louder so the rest of the apartment building can hear you!" Nico yells through the door, destroying the moment. I groan, covering a hand over my eyes.

Kill me now.

|| ✨ ||

Ta da...

As said before, please be kind, writing anything remotely 'sexy' makes me self-conscious.

Until next time,

Sammipott xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 270K 40
Sierra Lancaster has had an agonizingly mediocre life. She grew up in a happy home, made loyal friends, graduated college, and is now pursuing her dr...
385K 15.2K 38
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝I always loved you, even when I pushed you away, but now I have a new mission.......i want to win you back.❞ From a...
430K 7.8K 69
- COMPLETED - BOOK TWO in The WSU Series HIGHEST RANKINGS : #1 in Sports Romance #1 in College Romance Olivia Johnson - My dad gave me one rule. On...
122K 2.7K 35
An anxious homebody gets roped into her university quarterback's scheme to get back at both of their exes. **** Highest rating: #7 in books | 7 - 1...