SVT Ships always sailing💗 (a...

By missmermaid100

when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they b... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (wow my favorite number)
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Book 2
I
II

27

527 25 4
By missmermaid100

It was Monday and as thought, Woozi was going to spend it with Hoshi.
But Hoshi didn't showed up at his studio since the morning, normally he will come there as soon as he comes to Pledis building, but today was different.
Woozi just shrugged it off thinking that Hoshi must be busy with the group.

"So you went to his house?" Seungkwan asked Dino as they were sitting in the garden.

"Yeah and his family likes me. Btw how are you now. I heard you were sick?" Dino asked being concerned about the older.

"I'm all fine thanks to my love, Noonie". Seungkwan replied clinging to Vernon's arm.

"Off course I had to take care of you, or who else will do". Vernon said giving a peak on his head.

"Owww you two are so cute couple". Dino said and clicked a photo of them.

"Hey why did you take a picture?" Seungkwan asked with a pout.

"I have to send it to Jeonghan hyung, or else he'll again start with "Who's baby you are?" Joke". Dino replied which made the other two laugh.

Seokmin finally came back from his vaccinations with Joshua, he happily entered the house excited to greet his bestfriend Minghao and tell him about what he have done during the vaccination. But when he entered the house it was all mess. It looks like no one is home from weeks, but Minghao being a clean freak can't leave house this dirty. This is what made him worried and he immediately dropped his bags and ran to his room. What he saw is what he would hate to see the most. Minghao being a total mess. It's not the The8 guy he used to know. It is the person who is wasted because of love and being a stressed mess.

"Haoyaa". Dk quickly went to Minghao who was sitting on the floor, and wrapped his arms around him.

The latter started to cry seeing his bestfriend.
"Dk.....we... argued and he...he...will not come to meet.....me... even....once". The boy said between his cry as he was crying hard.

"He must be busy Hao, please stop crying, please". Dk said wipping the tears by his tumb.
Minghao nodded but sobbed silently. Dk was so worried seeing him like this.
He told Minghao to eat something and take a rest, till he started to clean the house.

Mingyu was sitting in the living room scrolling through the TV after having his breakfast. He was just trying to divert his mind from being stressed about the thing happened few days ago. Joshua have came back from vacation and now resting in his room.
The doorbell rang and Mingyu thought it must be Dino or DK so he went to open it. He was super surprised seeing Wonwoo at the door.

"Hyung?" He let Wonwoo in and before coming inside Wonwoo hold the puppy squishy in front of Mingyu, which he was hiding behind. Mingyu's surprised face turned into a bright happy grin as he saw the squishy. He quickly took it and hugged it.

"Hyung you got it for me, omg it's so cute. I love it hyung and I love you". Mingyu gave Wonwoo a tight hug, Wonwoo was so happy that Mingyu made up with him so easily. He thanked Hoshi in his mind that he suggested him to buy a puppy squishy instead of recipe books.

"Let's go inside". Mingyu said but Wonwoo gave him a sad smile.

"I need to go to work baby". He replied making Mingyu a little upset, but Mingyu quickly shrugged it off and gave Wonwoo a big smile. Wonwoo was happy that Mingyu understands and is not upset.

"You can leave, but first you need to give me 10min". And with that Mingyu pulled Wonwoo in the house, and locked their lips making it a small make out session. The kisses were sloppy and wet. They continue it for a while before finally parting away, a thin line of saliva connection thier lips. Both panting heavily. Then Mingyu leaned in and gave a small kiss and wiped Wonwoo's wet lips.

"Now you can leave, I'll come back after few days okay baby". Wonwoo nodded with a sheepishly smile.

It's already like afternoon but there is no sight of Hoshi, normally Hoshi stopped by Woozi's studio more than twice till afternoon but today not even once he came. Woozi Sigh as he can't stop thinking about Hoshi, which made him less concentrated in work. He decided to go and find the latter.
He went to Vitamin L's practice room and he was right, Hoshi was there showing the group his new choreography for their song.

"Hoshiyaa, aren't you free yet, let's grab lunch". Hoshi stopped when he heard Woozi, he looked at the shorter and little did he was sad.

"I'm sorry Woozi I'm busy, and I already promised them to eat lunch with them". Hoshi gave him an excuse.

"Oww really". Woozi was disappointed by the answer. He wanted to spend time with Hoshi but the latter is busy. Woozi went back to his studio, not in a mood to eat anymore.

"Hoshi hyung, when did you promise us to eat lunch with us?" Hirota asked and Hoshi chuckled nervously.

"Well I just wanted to have lunch with you guys, you know it's been a while since you all feed me. I want you babies to babying me". Hoshi smiled sheepishly and the boys also giggled.

"You are such a baby hyung". Seok Kim comments.

Woozi was sulking as he can't take it anymore being away from clingy Hoshi. Hoshi would come every time to disturb him and flirt with him which Woozi thinks is annoying but now here he is wanting Hoshi to be annoying. He was sulking when he received a phone call, he hoped that it was Hoshi but no it's his cousin.

"Yes noona?"

"Yaa Jihoonaa by any chance you have a black bag?"

"Yes I do".

"So I put it in yours. Okay listen open the bag I mistakenly put my file in that. Bring it to my office now".

"I'm busy".

"Yaa come on, come fast or else I'm doomed.

"Ahhh I should not have came to eat breakfast at your house, you gave me so much work". Woozi sigh as he got up and opened his bag. The file was indeed there.
"I'll be there in minutes". He cut the call.
He went with a frown as his mood was now all ruined.

Woozi reached at the said office and called his sister, she soon came and took her files.
"Thanks shortie".

"Hey don't you dare call me that". Woozi warn but the girl already left.
Woozi sigh and was about to leave when someone called him.

"Isn't it the famous producer Lee Jihoon". Woozi turned to the familiar voice and a smile plaster seeing the older.
It was Wonwoo.

"Hey Wonwoo, what are you doing here?" Woozi asked walking towards him.

"Where could the boss of the office be?" Wonwoo joked and Woozi finally realised.

"Wait.... Ohh right WenJeon is your and Jun's company, dammm I forgot".

"Good that you remember now, well can I ask, why are you here?" Wonwoo chuckled a little.

"I was here to give a file to my noona".

"Great, wanna eat lunch together, as Jun have gone out for a meeting and I don't wanna eat alone". Wonwoo asked.

"Lucky you that I haven't eaten yet so yeah let's go". Woozi smiled and they went to have lunch.

"Wow Wooziyaa, I never thought we have so much in common". Wonwoo said as they talked for a while.

"Ikr, now I'm regretting not being close with you from the start. We could have been good friends".

"Well it's not too late to be good friends or actually best friends?"

"I would love to Wonuyaa". They shook hand and their talk continues.

"But who eats lunch at 5 boy?"

"Come on Woozi, we both are the same, workaholic". They laugh as they agreed.

"Ohh man, we unkwonwingly talk for like hours, it's already more than 7, I should go back". Woozi said looking at time which said 7:23.

"Ohh right, I got so lost in talk that I almost forgot that I have to work". Wonwoo chuckled as the two boys hugged each other and bed a goodbye. The two never knew that they can be such a good friends.

Jun was out having a meeting, actually he could have avoided it if the client wasn't Chinese, but as he was, Jun was the only suitable one for the meeting. Jun wanted to go and meet Minghao but he couldn't due to meeting. But he still tried and the meeting ended early so he can go to see the younger.
It was like 8 when Jun reached in front of Minghao's appartment. He rang the doorbell many times but got no response. He got it that no one was home, he sigh as he was a little upset. He still took out the box of the bracelet he bought yesterday. He wrote his name on the box with a sorry massage and left it in front of his door.

As Minghao was in a bad condition after the argument, DK took him out for some fresh air. They went to a cafe and talk for a while. It was late at night so they decided to go back.
They reached their apartment and Minghao saw the box Jun have left. A big smile appeared on his face when he read Jun's name with a sorry massage. He was so happy that Jun really did care about him and wants it to work. Minghao opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet. He quickly wear it showing it to DK.

"Dokeyomaaa see he still cares. He said sorry. I'm such an idiot, ain't I?" Minghao cried hugging DK.

"Ohh my baby, you are happy right?" Minghao nodded in the hug as he was super happy.

"I'll send him a pic". Minghao talk to himself as he smiled more and more.

My Hao

Hyung 😭😭

It's so pretty.

I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I love you
I fucking love you Wen Junhui
I'm so sorry for not acting mature , I'll not do that again.

I love you too Hao 😭😭
I thought you will not forgive me.
I'll try to find some time for you
I'll try to be a good boyfriend I promise.

No hyung I'll try to be more calm.
I love you

I love you too my baby

Jun was so so so much happy, finally Minghao and he are on good terms. He can't help but shed some happy tears. He was super happy today. He quickly finished his work and went to see if Wonwoo was finished.
Wonwoo was happy to, as Mingyu have forgiven him and will be back soon. Both know it's all thanks to their saver Kwon Soonyoung aka Hoshi.

"Wonu baby, let's eat out, call Hoshi my treat". Jun said happily entering Wonwoo's cabin.

"Already called him love, and it's my treat today". Wonwoo winked and Jun looked at him with happy face.

The two quickly went to the restaurant, Hoshi was also there.

"My tiger, order as much as you want. All on me". Wonwoo said squeezing Hoshi's cheeks. Jun was stroking his hairs.

"Wohh wohh wohh, did I did something really good?" Hoshi asked not sure.

"He'll yeah, Mingyu is not upset anymore".

"Same goes with Minghao".

"Ohh". Hoshi's face got a little upset as he is the only one whose love life is ruined.

"What happened my baby, you are not happy about us". Jun asked looking at him.

"No no, I'm super happy. I was just worried that you two were so tired by work and then you were worried about other things too, now finally you two are smiling. I'm so happy". Hoshi said and his two friends hugged him cooing as Hoshi has some tears. They kissed his head, adoring their cute friend.

"Hoshi you are our saviour, I can't imagine my life without you". Jun said.

"Same with me". Wonwoo added.

"Hehe, don't worry. I will never leave you two alone". The three friends laugh and enjoy their little dinner party .

The_WenJeon's_Gossips

❤️ Liked by Ilovejun, hotCEOJeon , Imnotfine.

The_WenJeon's_Gossips : The CEO of WenJeon company spotted having a lunch date, he was laughing and talking with the other guy for more than 2hours. Please follow our account for more WenJeon company gossips 🤫.

Xxxxxxx : I also saw Mr Jeon having so much fun talking with that guy, btw the guy was really cute.

So here comes more drama. More and more going to come in upcoming chapters so be ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 160 13
Just a story of two teenagers who are trying to run away from their problems which is family. They just happened to meet each other and got lucky to...
9.3K 180 17
when jeon wonwoo, the free spirited popular guy, feels like he has a crush on the new, quiet girl, which also is his best friend's younger sister. Wi...
2.1K 99 26
What will happen if two men who believe in love and are ready to do anything for their loved one fall in love with each other...
20.2K 661 30
Cold Hearted Wonwoo and Innocent Mingyu Forced to get married. What will happen when Wonwoo will became obsessed with Mingyu . If you don't like smu...