PASSIVE SINNER | KTH ff ||

By savagetaee

" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never... More

~ INTRODUCTION ~
• Prologue •
•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•
•Part 2 - ENIGMA•
•Part 3 -IRONY•
•Part 4 - COMPREHEND•
•Part 5 - BONDING •
• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •
•Part 7 - AGONY •
•Part 8- AMIABLE •
•Part 9- SOME FUN •
• Part 10 - LONGED FOR PEACE•
• Part 11 - THE ODDS•
• Part 12 - CLOSE•
• Part 13 - CLOSER •
•Part 14 - OPENING •
• Part 15 - GREY •
•Part 16 - CATHARSIS •
• Part 17 - BLOSSOM •
• Part 19 - EMOTIONS •
• Part 20 - CYRTANTHUS •
• Part 21 - TRUST •
• Part 22 - RELATION •
• Part 23 - UNFOLD •
• Part 24 - SHADOW •
• Part 25 - AGGREGATE •
• Part 26 - SALIENT •
•Part 27 - AUGMENT •
• Part 28 - ATTRITION •
•Part 29 - PUNITIVE •
•Part 30 - IMPALPABLE •
•Part 31 - POIGNANT •
• Part 32 - EUPHORIA •
•Part 33 - PERMEATE •
•Part 34 - REMINISCE •
•Part 35 - PERIL •
•Part 36 - MAYFLY •

• Part 18 - PRISTINE •

51 7 20
By savagetaee

Taehyung POV

📞

What about the project Taehyung-ahh?

I took care of it.

What are you-

Don't worry. You just be ready.

O-Ok. Bye.

📞

Jisoo : You got up at 5 just to submit the assignment so you could go on a date with y/n?

Taehyung: I-It isn't a date ok?

Jisoo : Ok. Then..what is it?

Taehyung: We haven't decided yet. Anyway, I have to go now.

Jisoo : But you barely even slept at 3-

I rushed out of the door.

Jisoo : You really like her so much Taehyung...

I heard her breath out behind me. I nearly bumped into dad in the staircase, but I kept walking. Not like I cared anyway. The house empty or with them meant the same to me. I headed out and finally felt like I wasn't in some constantly smothering chamber anymore. I took the bus to her stop.

End of Taehyung's POV

Y/n : I'll be back aunt!!

Y/a : Yes honey. Have fun!

You left and hopped into the lift. You checked your outfit and hair in the mirror. "Perfect" Then let out a breath to calm yourself. The lift stopped and you got out. Taehyung was waiting there already, with a warm smile, in a white tshirt topped with a grey hooded jacket and dark blue jeggings. You ran to him and pulled him in a tight hug. You both giggled in the embrace.

"Kids have fun!!!"

You looked up at the fifth floor window to see your aunt waving at you. You let go of him, shoved his coat in his hands and ran out of the gate. He was dumbfounded. He waved at her, made a quick bow and ran behind you.

Taehyung: Yahh!! Y/N!

He yelled at you who was going dashi run run run right now. You stopped and panted. "I hope this day isn't going to be as awkward."

Taehyung: What- what was that for?

Y/n : It's getting cold so I wanted to warm up.

He chuckled at your red face while putting the coat in his backpack.

Taehyung: Ohk, so if you're warm now, let's go? Or do you want me to do something.

You widened your eyes at him. He just shrugged.

Y/n : W-What did you just say?

Taehyung: Nothing. Let's go.

You were being dragged by him on the empty road till you got back to your senses and caught up with his pace. No one is out at this time in the morning, even all the walkers and joggers would have gone back. The early winter's thin mist was slowly disappearing as the sun rays pierced through.

Taehyung : Where should we go?

Y/n : I guess we should have some breakfast first.

Taehyung: Really? Are you hungry?

He looked at you. You nodded , and noticed the slight blue on his cheek and lower lip as he smiled. "Is he hurt?" You shook your head. "Maybe I'm just overthinking."

Taehyung: Are you ok?

Y/n : Yup , totally.

He smiled. In a few minutes walk, you reached the café. You both sat down at a table.

Taehyung: What do you want to have?

Y/n : I'll have scrambled egg. Do they serve it here?

Taehyung: They do. It is pretty good.

You looked down, and fidgeted with your fingers under the table. The waiter asked us for the order.

Taehyung: I'll have a double sandwich, strawberry milk, and scrambled egg and chocolate milk for her.

He nodded and left. You smiled from ear to ear on hearing that. He smiled even more.

Taehyung: You sure do love sweet. Just look at that smile on your face! It's so cute.

Even your cheeks were warm now. He ruffled your hair and chuckled. It has become kind of a thing between you two. You locked your gazes as the sun rays lit up your faces. The waiter arrived with your orders.

Waiter : Uh.. your order?

He sighed and placed the plates on table.

Taehyung: Oh. Thanks.

The waiter smiled and left. You both started munching on the food.

Y/n : It's good.

Taehyung: Yeh.

He exclaimed through his stuffed mouth. "He was the one who was hungry.." You proceeded eating, not bothering him as he soon finished his plate. You started sipping on your drink and made a sound of satisfaction. He smiled.

Y/n : There's...

You pointed at him, then at your upper lip.

Taehyung: W-What?

Y/n : You have a pink moustache.

He got flustered, grabbed a tissue and wiped it. He put his head down , looking at you zone out of the glass at the world outside.

Y/n : I wish we could see such a beautiful morning in the future too.

Taehyung: Yeah..

Y/n : We will have to take time out for ourselves and to sit peacefully like this to admire nature.

Taehyung: I don't want to have a future in which I don't have some leisure time to sit back and read a good book, listen to music or spend some time with the people I value.

Y/n : Hm.. Ah! Why don't we-

You finished your meal and glanced at him, he was fast asleep, like a baby bear.

Y/n : Did you not sleep well, Tae?

You got up from your chair and bent forward. You gently stroked his skin where it had turned black and blue. "It is a slight bruise" You pushed back his hair from his closed eyes as well as the temptation to kiss his cheek or his beautiful lips and put your head down too. You stared at his flawless face, and smiled. Way too much. And you fell asleep too.

Taehyung POV

I woke up, and then it dawned on me. I checked the time , I had been asleep for an hour. I looked at y/n , she was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her up. "How did the café staff not kick us out?" I ordered a waffle to prevent them from doing that. I was starving anyway. I stared at her. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. She's even smiling. "What makes you so happy?" I wondered, then it struck me. I can complete it! I finished my meal and took out my sketch book. I stared at her, for a long time, then went into the zone where there's just me and my art.

.

.

I heard a yawn.

Y/n : What time is it?... I've been knocked out for 45 minutes?!

I chuckled and nodded.

Taehyung: It's been two hours we're here.

Y/n : Omo...

Taehyung: Excuse me!

The waiter came.

Taehyung: How much was it?

He handed me the bill.

Y/n : Hey! I'll-

Taehyung: I'll pay for it. It was me who asked to meet.

I declared and gave him the money before whispering a small thank you, which didn't go unnoticed from you. You smiled to yourself.

Taehyung: We should go.

I put my sketch book in my backpack. I managed to complete that one and make another.

End of Taehyung's POV

He wasn't looking at you, and it was somehow frustrating. You were not sure if his heart beats the way yours does. Everytime you look at him, are around him, or even think about him. It's been bugging you since last night. You were even unsure if you should go out with him or not, cause you knew you would fall deeper for him, and you really were. But you decided to let your feelings decide this time.

Y/n : What were you drawing?

Taehyung: You'll know.

You let out a frustrated groan , not hearing what he had muttered to himself. You both left.

Y/n : Where should we go?

Taehyung: Where do you want to?

Y/n : It's your turn to choose.

Taehyung: um.. let's go to the Arcade then.

Headed to your next stop. You paid for a few tokens and went straight for the basketball game.

Taehyung: Let me tell you, I'm very competitive.

"When did he become so cocky?"

Y/n : I've never missed a shot. And trust me, I don't even play it that much.

He tilted his head and gave a you a challenging look. The timer counted down and the game started.

In fifteen seconds, you had already scored three. You smirked, filled with confidence and skill as each of your throws landed securely in the basket. One and a half minute complete, and the screen flashed a red nineteen. Half the time's up. You glanced briefly at Taehyung's scoreboard. It just struck twenty two. You looked at him , "Damn make those muscular arms work."

Taehyung: You better not keep staring if you want to win.

You looked ahead. One minute.

Y/n : Shit.

You cursed under your breath and continued throwing the balls. Till the game ended, and the mechanic voice announced that Taehyung had won.

Taehyung: Told you. Don't mess with me.

Y/n: A win by two points isn't much.

You scoffed. He raised a brow.

Taehyung: Are you for real?

Y/n : You choose what to play next.

He looked around, thoughtfully. You were too pumped up and excited, but you didn't want to show it.

Taehyung: Hm..

He placed his hand in a v shape under his chin and made a deep thinking face.

Taehyung: Let's go for that.

You looked at him with a 'Say what now' look. He was pointing at the punching machine.

Taehyung: Yeah.

You both went ahead, and you put in the tokens, and the bag dropped down. He punched it with a great swing , and the numbers flashed fast. 658. You couldn't help but laugh at the thought of that punch landing on the weird guy from the camp. He reset it and actioned you to go ahead. You told him to get aside with your eyes. You took a few steps back and swung your leg in a high kick , perfectly hitting the small bag with your foot, landing back on both with a spin to stop yourself.

Taehyung : 731?! Dang I gotta be careful around you.

You laughed and hit him on the shoulder.

Y/n : More like I need to keep people safe around YOU.

You cursed yourself at whatever stupid thing you just said. He had gone silent.

Y/n : If you don't tell me what hurts you, how can I keep your mood up? Don't you think we should be more free? I always have to be carefull about what to say next, since the first time we talked. If something I say will make you go into the emotionless zone. Because I'm scared I'll hurt you. I don't want to do that.

You took a breath and turned away to catch your breath.

Taehyung: Y/n..

You faced him, and he locked his eyes with yours.

Taehyung: I- I'm sorry. I hate it. I hate to do this to you. But that's all I can say now.

Y/n : You choose to! You choose not to tell me. You always have a choice Taehyung...

Taehyung: I'm sorry.

You could feel that he meant it. You sighed.

Y/n : It's alright. I shouldn't be judging you when I don't KNOW anything... I'm sorry.

He shook his head, and walked away. The noise of the machines wasn't helping either.

Y/n : I'm sick of searching for answers, Tae. I want to know it from you. I want to earn your trust.

Taehyung: I do trust you. But I don't want to break your trust. I can't lose you.

He let out a sad chuckle. You held him by his arm.

Y/n : I'll never leave you , Taehyung. You hear me? You're the most beautiful soul I've met. I'll always be with you. No matter what.

Taehyung: That's..

He didn't complete it. He merely smiled and you smiled back. But then, he pulled you in a hug, he held you tight as if he was desperate for it, he let out a breath, took one in and let go of you. Your body loosened which had just gone stiff in his bear hug.

Taehyung: Let's get out of here , I'm bored.

Y/n : Same. Let's go.

You both exited. The wind had started blowing again. It made you feel more free.

Y/n : We've been circling around the park all the time haha.

Taehyung: We'll go in the park too?

Y/n : Yeah. Sure.

Taehyung: Let's go to the library first!

You chuckled and nodded at his announcement. He took each step in a 'cautious' way and kept signalling you to follow him. You laughed. You both walked in the library. Tinted lights , the gentle sound of breeze roaming the shelves and the pleasant smell of books filled the spacious room. You looked around with your mouth agape till your gaze fell on a pair of comfy cusion chairs with one small side table in a corner. You walked over to them and sat down. A smile formed on your lips. It had been a really long time since you sat down in the library instead of regularly taking the books you wanted with you. Taehyung sat down aswell.

Y/n : Thank you so much for bringing me here. I love this so much.

Taehyung: Good thing we didn't plan!

Y/n : We should've rather planned a lot of time for this.

Taehyung: Sometimes not planning is the best thing to do. If we plan, it's like we're having a list of to do's. We forget to actually enjoy and have our time, and focus on completing all the things, so we don't regret having missed one. We didn't exactly plan what all we wanted to do, so we went with whatever we felt like at the moment, and gave each thing enough wanted time.

Y/n : Wah.. I didn't realise that. You're right. I really like this. Whatever this is. I like it. We should do this more.

Taehyung: Yeah, we get to know each other well, more. We should do , 'this'.

You both looked at each other, and smiled awkwardly yet heartily. You picked up a magazine from the side table, and flipped it open. Taehyung exclaimed as if something struck him and got up , and headed to one of the shelves. You flipped through the magazine which had a lot of beautiful pictures about Japan. He searched for a long time. So you decided to take a stroll through the sections. He returned to you and took you to the librarian.

Taehyung : I'll buy these, please.

He handed her the two books in his hand. The old lady slowly took them , made the needful notes on her computer and put them in a paper bag. He glanced towards the door and exclaimed again.

Taehyung: We have to go.

Y/n : What?! But I wanted to-

Taehyung: We'll come back. Some day. And sit together peacefully to read. But we gotta go now.

Y/n : Wait Tae-

He pulled you outside the giant wooden doors and ran. You helplessly ran with him as he dragged you.

Y/n : Taehyung!!

He stopped at a food stall, which the owner was pushing on the wheels to the further edge of the city park.

Taehyung: One plate of mandu and eomuk each please.

You frowned at him.

Y/n : You ran all the way here for this?

Taehyung: It's food y/n-ah! And he was going away so..

He scratched his nape awkwardly. You giggled and booped his nose. He looked away with his mouth agape in a shy way. You chuckled.

Taehyung : Thank you. Have a good day.

The vendor smiled back as Taehyung gave him the money then you both left with both the plates in his hands.

Taehyung: Ah.. should we go to the park now?

He said , pressing his lips together and clasping his hands, you laughed.

Y/n : Ok.

You both were now walking towards the nearest gate. Taehyung was staring at the food like he's going to pounce on it.

Y/n : Hajima Tae..

He looked away in embarrassment. You could hear your heart beating right now.

Y/n : Are you "planning" on walking me home?

Taehyung: What if it's a yes?

Y/n: Why are you talking in puzzles since yesterday?

Taehyung: First answer my question.

Y/n: You didn't answer mine!

Taehyung: I just counter questioned.

Y/n: Don't talk in puzzles.

Taehyung: Ok. I'll be straight forward. I want this to be a date.

You wanted to speak. You wanted to say "me too". But you couldn't find your voice. You just nodded , and kept walking, faster, as your heartbeat was deafening you. He was going to stop you , but he just kept walking along. You both entered the park through the gate. You walked to the grassy area, where the grass was soft perfect for sitting down. You were in a squat position about to sit when Taehyung called out.

Taehyung: Wait!!

He placed both of the plates in your hands and took off his backpack. You stood and looked in confusion as he took out a typical red-white checkered picnic mat and spread it on the ground. He sat down and patted beside him for you to sit. You sat down and placed the plates on the ground.

Y/n : Where did you even get this?

You looked around, the atmosphere was quite different. People were having their time, but the air was thick yet windy. It was getting dark. "I didn't even realise when the sun set." You looked up at the sky. Turned out, it hadn't set. Clouds had filled the entire sky, shading it in an ethereal way.

<Credits to me for the pics ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ no filter btw ;)>

You laid down. The sky was really beautiful in the shades of Indian red and even pink. You wondered how it was even real. You stared till the edge of the horizon, where it bent and the tint brightned. You turned to your left, to find Taehyung laying down too, spreading out one arm above your head and the other under his. You stared at his face. Eyes wandering in the sky, a slight smile tucked onto his lips. And then, every inch of your body, mind and soul was screaming that you wanted him. You wanted him. You started to shift towards him. You were thankful that his eyes were on the sky so he couldn't see you in the awkward process of trying to get closer to him. You held his hand. He was the one in shock now, looking at you with wide eyes. You kept your eyes towars the pretty sky. He soon did the same. You stayed like that for a long time. A beautiful moment.

Y/n : I want this to be a date too.. Tae.

He intertwine his fingers with yours and held on tightly. You leaned in and rested your head on his arm, he let out a long breath. And it just felt right. Everything that you could see, hear, smell, feel, sense. The beautifully painted sky, the mild fresh wind, his warmth and the warmth inside you. You laid like that, till your stomach began to growl. You got up , clenching it. You looked at the food which had cooled down. He got up.

Y/n : I'm hungry.

Taehyung: Let's eat then.

You had already picked up a skewer and started munching on it. He fed you some, and you fed him some.

Taehyung: Ah this is so good!!

He said , throwing another dumpling in his mouth and clenched the material of his jacket near his heart and widened his eyes as if he was having a heart attack. You laughed ate the food. You just couldn't stop laughing , and he chuckled in his deep voice too. You finished the plates and he stretched his legs, relaxing. You looked at each other and smiled.

"Can you play with us?"

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
698K 29.5K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
25.5K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...
850K 34.2K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...