Summer of Jonnor

By warpaintteam

A fanfic novel of what we might see happen to Jude and Connor ("Jonnor") after Season 2 of "The Fosters." More

Almost Summer
Connor and his Dad
Talking to Stef and Lena
The LGBT Parent's Group
Jude and his Sisters
Beach Date
Pancakes and Skateboarding
Aftermath
Justice
The Jonnor Mission
Last Chance Dance
The Day Everything Changed
Santee Lakes
Sophia's Party
Pheromones
Day Trip
Galleria
Where You Belong
Ensenada
Reunited with Girls United
Alone and Not Alone
Down Along the Waterfront
All the Things He Said
No Place to Hide
Daylight
The Taylor Stratagem
That Plaidboy Fragrance
Save Connor
The Connor Conspiracy
Fifty Scents of Connor
Callie's Most Improbable Day
The Seven Deadly Sins
The Secrets That They Keep
You'll Get Caught by the Lies
Ronnoc and the QuinnTessence
What You Leave Behind
Tell the Truth
Weapons of Protection
Loose Ends, Dead Ends
Hidden Cove
Down the Cliffs
The Getty Principle
Love the One You're With
Self-Inflicted Punishments
On the Edge
Feeling FINE
Bravin' the World
Sensations in Skin
If You Only Knew
The World Outside
Mirror Image
Save the Date
In Danger
Unsafe Harbor
El Mellizo Bueno
We Sail at Dawn
Ronnoc
The Only Place That Matters
To the Ends of the Earth

Little Planet

1.8K 52 35
By warpaintteam

Jude woke up feeling warm and happy. Connor had sort of rolled onto him a bit during the night and Jude was enclosed in a cavern of Connor. His legs were intertwined with Connor's and Connor's hand was resting on his. "This is the best way to wake up," Jude whispered to himself. As Connor snored quietly in his ear his mind wandered to what Kyle would be helping Taylor with. He wondered where they would be and what they would be doing. He was still surprised that Taylor had told Kyle about Ronnoc. Jude wondered just how many details Taylor had shared; from what Kyle had said yesterday it sounded like more than a few....

Connor stirred and squeezed his hand. Jude turned his face a bit and started probing Connor's mouth with his tongue. He turned more so he was facing Connor, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him awake. As he did so he grinded his crotch against Connor's, electrified sensations coursing through him as their things rubbed against each other through their pajamas.

"Gawwwd," Connor said. "What are you doing to me, cakes? I-" he was cut off by Jude kissing him passionately again.

"Morning," Jude said.

"Damn you're a love machine lately!" Connor said, flopping back onto the bed. "That wasn't a complaint."

Jude snuggled up against his chest. "It's just really nice to have you in this bed again, instead of that other one you have to sleep in sometimes." He kissed Connor's cheek.

"Yeah, well we better get up before you get starting things we can't finish with an open door."

Jude swung his legs out and sat on the edge of the bed. Almost on cue, Stef came up to the door. "Hi loves."

"Morning momma Stef," Connor said.

She smiled. "You guys sleep well?"

"So well," Jude said. "What's up?"

"Well, Mariana is going to be out with the dance team all day and Callie has to work, I'm on shift and momma has to work with Monte on the curriculum. You've been doing really well working your grounding off, and I just spoke to Adam and he expects to be at work until late. So you and Connor can hang out here, but I have to remind you that you're not allowed to leave the house. Your Xbox privileges are restored though."

Jude looked at Connor. "That's cool. We can just hang here and maybe play some video games or in the yard."

"Okay. Make whatever you want for breakfast. I'll see you both later."

"Love you mom, have a good day at work."

She smiled and kissed her hand, tossed it towards Jude and left.

"Wow," Jude said. "I can't believe it. We're gonna be in this house, by ourselves."

Connor tugged on his pajama leggings. "And we can't go anywhere. Whatever will we do?"

Jude smiled down at him. "Did you like my cover story?"

"You make up the best cover stories, Mr. Stevens," Connor said, pulling Jude back down onto the bed. "Now shut up and kiss me, little bitch."

Jude's smile broadened and kissed Connor, relishing the softness of his lips and the heat of his mouth.

"So I've been thinking," Connor said to him, "you know how at school, there are those stairs that go up to the roof? I went up there once when I wanted a quiet place to study and nobody goes up there. This fall we should go up there on recess and do it."

Jude laughed. "You want to do it at school? You're crazy."

"Yeah, just think how amazing it would be. You'd totally be my favorite class."

"We could get caught. Why do you think that's so exciting?"

"I dunno, it just is. Didn't it add something when we I was doing you in that room in the convention center?"

"I was so nervous. I was sure that somebody was going to open that door any second and there I'd be with my naked butt facing it and you kneeled in front of me."

"It was so exciting," Connor said. "It was dangerous but that just added to the whole experience, at least for me." He pinched Jude's nipple. "We should find other places to do it. There are lot of hiding places down by the warehouses. We could have a skate and suck."

Jude laughed. "Oh my God. What on Earth have I created?"

Connor smiled and wrapped his fingers around Jude's erection. "Yeah, you started this whole thing. And you were right, once it starts it can't stop."

"I don't really want it to stop," Jude said. "Right now I feel about as able to stop it as a jackrabbit."

"It's terrible that Stef and Lena have grounded you, and you're stuck with me in this house. Just like that ol' br'er rabbit in the briar patch."

"Stuck where I most want to be stuck, in bed with you and with you in my arms," Jude said. "I should get grounded more often, Mr. Adams-Foster."

"You should," Connor said, holding him tight and kissing him. "I believe it's your turn?" He was already pulling Jude's pajamas down.

"Who's keeping track?" Jude said, tracing Connor's lips with his finger.

Connor's tongue darted out and licked the finger. It slipped into his mouth.

"Oops," Jude said. He smiled as Connor worked his finger like he did his thingy.

"You seem to be keeping track. Do you think that's some sort of universal law? That there has to be an equal number of blowjobs, like equal and opposite reactions?"

"Well," Jude said dryly, "we sure as hell don't want to put the Universe out of balance. I don't wanna be punished for that." He smiled at Connor. "Right now I wouldn't care if the whole Earth shrank to the size of little planet the size of this bed, and you and I were the only things on it. You hungry?"

"For you," Connor said. "Let's eat each other before we have breakfast." He wrapped his hand around Jude's thingy and went to work. Jude laid there, the most incredible sensations going through him, as if every nerve in his body was pulsing and firing and begging for attention at once. This was so much better than doing himself, it was like comparing the moon to the sun. Connor was so into his foreskin and he seemed to learning new ways to enhance his techniques every second. Jude was grabbing the sheets so tightly his knuckles were hurting. He shook as jolts of pleasure and electricity arced through him like lightning. The entire surface of his skin felt like it was on fire, it was burning and the embers were shooting off in every direction, each one amplifying the other until it was a solid sheet of sensation pouring over him in every possible direction....

His heart was beating so fast, his breathing so hard. He felt Connor swallow. "God you're good at that," Jude said. "My nose thing is cool but damn...what you can do with your tongue...."

Connor lifted his head up to Jude's and kissed him. "It's like pancakes," he said. "I want to keep practicing until it's absolutely perfect."

"Well, you don't need much more practice," Jude said. "It's already perfect. But I guess it doesn't hurt to keep trying to improve." He tugged Connor's pajamas down. "As for me, I'm going to keep trying until I can get every millimeter of that thing into me."

Connor chuckled. "Too bad you're not a snake. You could just unhinge your jaw."

"You've got the snake, man." Jude played with it for awhile before he went to work on it. Like he had scant hours before, but with more effort and finesse. The gag reflex was the toughest thing to get over, but Jude found that by focusing all his will on it, he could overcome the natural reflexes of his body. Connor slapped the sheets and gasped as Jude took him right to the root. As Jude continued it seemed more and more natural and easier to do, and when Connor climaxed he did so deep inside.

"How was that?" Jude said.

"Unreal, you're really getting better."

Jude smirked at him. "We have all day to practice. Or do you want some breakfast? You know, to fortify you for this day we're spending in bed."

"Let's go eat," Connor said. "And shower, like we did before. And then do this all over again."

"You make the best plans, Mr. Adams-Foster," Jude said.

"The pancakes are on me, Mr. Stevens," Connor said, and smiled.

***

Later, after hours of practice, Jude was playing the PSP Connor had given him what seemed like a lifetime ago. Connor had his laptop and was sitting up in bed, doing some surfing. "Hey," Connor said to him. "So I saw another one of those billboards yesterday. It said LAWS on it. So I was Googling it, and I know what they mean now. It's the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment. The only thing I can't seem to find is what the TRP hashtag means."

Jude paused his game and took Connor's hand, looked at the screen. Connor had the fourteenth amendment up on the screen.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

"The interesting thing about this," Connor said. "Is that this clause in the constitution is the one that's usually cited as guaranteeing gay couples the right to marry. That's already legal here in California, so it's kind of mysterious what exactly these billboards are promoting."

Jude nodded. "Cool that you figured it out."

"Yeah, except for this #trp thing. I can't find out anything about this hashtag. From what I can tell, it's only appeared on these billboards and people tweeting pictures of them and stuff."

Jude smiled. If you only knew, Connor. If you only knew.

"I don't think we're gonna be even anymore," Connor said, nuzzling his chin on Jude's cheek. "You're like a factory. I can't believe how many times you were able to shoot."

"A factory made by you," Jude said, kissing him. "And I still want to catch up."

***

Jude was roasting pork in a skillet, and added crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar. He measured out parsley and oregano and added it to his chopped onions and garlic. He added it all to the pork/tomato mixture in the skillet and let it simmer.

"Smells great," Mariana said, coming into the kitchen. "What're you making?"

"Homemade lasagna," Jude said. "I've decided I really enjoy cooking."

"Cool! I bet moms will like not having to cook all the time. So you were with Connor all day, huh?" She gave him a sly look. "Did you swing for that home run?"

He grinned. "No, we're still stuck on third base. Don't seem to want to leave it actually. We were like on it all day."

"So romantic," Mariana said. "Did you even get out of bed?"

"Not for hours," Jude said. "It's the best way to spend a day."

"Well, things seem to be heating up with Mat. Maybe you should give me some pointers."

Jude laughed. "Isn't that role reversal? I'm the little brother."

She rubbed his back. "Yeah, well you're pretty mature for your age."

"Not like Connor though, he wants to get married already."

"Oh? Is that why you came up with the Ronnoc thing?"

Jude stared at her. "You know about that? Let me guess, Taylor."

Mariana nodded. "Yeah, what do you think all this extra dance practice has been about? We're going to be performing at Ronnoc."

Jude blinked. "You are?"

"Speaking of which, I have coding to do for it, so I should get to that while you cook dinner." She kissed his chin. "Later my big little."

Jude stirred his lasagna mixture. Dances, equipment? And Mariana and Kyle both involved? This was starting to sound a lot bigger than what he had originally told Taylor. For a moment he wondered if he should talk to her about it, then shrugged it off and got back to cooking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 57 14
Louis follows his long time crush Harry styles on Instagram and and he keeps on liking Harry's posts or anything that had to do with Harry. Louis lov...
932K 82.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
416K 15.5K 23
Lucy Heartfilia has been keeping a big secret from her guildmates.. She is the famous Runaway Princess from the far away kingdom of Zentopia. She was...
4.8K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...