TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancรฉ
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
75. Bon appetit
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

80. Romantic action!

236 16 8
By AprilsSmile

Hey Readers,

I'm so happy to have 15k views.
It's the 80th chapter, I can't believe I came this far.
Thanks a lot for joining this fun journey with me!

-A.S. Styles ^^

****

Vegas's POV:

I lit a cigarette and watched its burning tip in the dark night.

I was walking outside the house, thinking about the places Amy could go to..

She wouldn't go to her house as I found the keys inside her room.

Arm was trying to track her cellphone for a while and Ace checked every hotel and inn where she could possibly go.

Nop left to patrol the area near the restaurant to see if she's still there.

Maybe she's hiding somewhere out there - or at least I wanted to believe that. Pete mentioned the worst to us making me stiff and Khun cried out.

He said maybe she got panicked or faint. That could be a possibility as she wasn't answering our phone calls or even replying to our texts.

After crying his heart out, the first brother asked Arm to tell us about the addresses of their friends named Joy and Nanon. I know those two and they seemed close to Amy.

Both of them live in dorms and Pol went to see if our silly girl was staying with any one of them.

Kim came to take Porchay with him. That little one looked amazed by himself the whole time, as if he did something thrilling for the first time in his life.

Porsche was patting his brother's back while praising his bravery but in reality he didn't do anything except locking himself in the control room and calling every single Theerapanyakul. He even ate Ace's snacks while watching the CCTV screens, but Ace was too busy to react to that.

I was staring at Chay for a while and Porsche gave me a look as if daring me to comment anything about his little brother.

I rolled my eyes at them and tried to dial her number for the thousandth time.

I turned my neck and had eye contact with little Chay. As soon as our eyes met he smiled... shyly?
I lifted a brow and found myself smiling back when Kim came and stood in front of Chay blocking his view..

Anyhow I do appreciate his little participation in our oppression.

Amy didn't answer and I wanted to throw my cellphone at the wall. I was clenching my jaw and caught Mac staring at me.

I furrowed my brows seeing my little brother frowning. Maybe he was worried about his senior too.

The Queen of stupidness!

No wonder first brother was so crazy into her.

Mac shifted his gaze to look at his class fellow, Porchay. Then it hit me..

Don't tell me he also wanted to get praised just like little Chay.

Come on Chay is a kid!

I smirked at Mac making him frown a lot more. I shook my head at his childishness.

"What's up! Our lifesaver sniper!" Porsche jumped out of nowhere and grabbed my little brother with his neck.

"...!!" Macau got startled a little but didn't show it on his still frowning face.

"I'm proud of you! I'm glad that I ask for your assistance. Your presence helped a lot."

Porsche leaned against Mac, placing his arm over his shoulder while praising him loudly as if making sure that everyone heard him.

As for me... I felt proud too.
Hahh my brother got mature enough to handle this kind of unexpected dangerous situation.

Nop came back telling us that she's nowhere to be found. I clenched my fists tightly.

All of us got hurt and tired, and here she was making us worried. I shouldn't let Big take him out in the first place.

I should've seen that coming..

The way she reacted after seeing the Russian.
The way she tried not to look me in the eye.
The way she ignored my crazy brother completely.
The way she looked at us before leaving.

I should've known by the look on her face. She made the decision to leave for good. Now we know what she would be like once we eliminate the Russian.

Khun looked shocked hearing the news from Nop. Kinn stood up and asked his elder brother to go home.

Crazy brother denied, telling him that he won't move an inch before seeing his bea... Amy.

Kinn ordered like a leader as if our crazy brother even bothered to obey him. He looked Kinn in the eye and told him to get lost.

That was a little satisfying sight..

"Khun Vegas are you sure you put the tracker in her cellphone?"

I lifted an arrogant brow at Arm's question making him blink a few times.

"The tracker was turned off a week ago." He informed us, matter of factly.

"What!" That surprised me.

"I'm afraid the code is useless now."

"Speak in a language we can understand!"

Arm turned his neck to see the owner of this high pitched voice.

"I can't find her location. No one can.."

Arm said honestly making his boss sit on the floor.

First brother was shaking his head in disbelief, I noticed his hands were shaking too. Maybe he was having a panic attack or something.

Pete was first to go to his side making me frown. Both Arm and Pol joined them too.

I narrowed my eyes at their crazy boss, I bet he imagined the worst possible scenario about Amy, making his own self terrified to his bones.

Kinn knows better about his brother's condition so he sat down to hug his elder brother. Three of them moved back when the good for nothing leader whispered something in crazy brother's ear while rubbing his back.

First brother started nodding to what Kinn was saying. I shifted my gaze and found Pete listening intently while making a serious face.

I wonder what Kinn was whispering about.

After a few minutes Kinn stood up and said they were leaving for the Main mansion. And what surprised me was that my first brother agreed to go back with him.

I should be happy to know that but something doesn't feel right. What makes crazy brother change his crazy mind?

Kim was first to leave my house with Chay without even saying goodbye to anyone. But Chay waved his hand hastily, following his foxy partner.

Porsche rolled his eyes and stood beside Kinn. Kinn ordered Arm and Pol to help their boss out. Big followed both Kinn and Porsche silently.

Big didn't utter a single syllable let alone a word this whole time. The way he was staring at everyone, mostly in the air, he looked disturbed. Pete thinks that he was blaming himself about Amy's disappearance.

I furrowed my brows in confusion then Pete reminds me that it was Big's idea to gather everyone at the dinner.

Well Pete got a point but I don't blame Big as he came up with a good plan. I thought for a second about where things went wrong..

Those bloody intruders!

Whoever sent them they wanted to kill both us and that Russian. What makes me furious is that those pieces of f... They wanted to take our Amy with them.

That's the reason I wanted her to leave the area first. Her safety was my priority. But now she's rebelling against me.

She crossed the limits, acting rebel or not. What if she got in some trouble or...

I left the thought incomplete, and started growling to myself then left the main hall where everyone gathered around.

.

I threw the cigarette and rubbed my shoe to kill its still burning tip.

There was silence all around, only crickets broke it from time to time.

In a minute or two something got my attention. The guards were whispering among themselves, I bet they don't know me standing close to them, in the dark.

I looked at the boundary wall where guards were standing alert, doing their night shift. Hearing them whispering doesn't make me angry as it was a good sign about them being wide awake.

That doesn't mean I was not curious to know what makes them whisper and not actual talk.

I walked silently towards the main gate and...

I saw a familiar silhouette...

I narrowed my eyes to focus and damn...

The figure shifted in her feet as if trying to leave..

Before thinking much I half ran towards the gate to open it.

She jumped on her feet and stumbled a bit. I noticed how she tried to maintain her balance using only one foot.

She blinked finding me standing almost two meters away.

I scanned her from head to toe and didn't find anything that could make me worry about her.

"Hi!" She raised her one hand up.

Before she could say anything more I dashed forward.

She turned her neck and tightly closed her eyes as if expecting a slap or punch from me.

Let me clear this! She deserves to get hit after all she makes us go through the whole damn night. But there's something else that could definitely hurt her...

I stood right in front of her, watched her closed eyes, grabbed her shoulder and pulled her in a hug.

She's okay..

We're okay..

Everything's okay..

I couldn't ask for more, not today at least.

"Senior..." She started and I placed my chin over her head.

She's a tall girl, almost the same height as me and Mac but right now she was leaning forward, keeping her body a little away from mine.

"Let me go.." she tried to make me let go without touching me directly.

"On one condition." I whispered.

"..?"

"Call me brother Ve.." I thought for a second "..whatever name you liked to call me by.."

"Huh?"

"What! you don't want to? Fine let's stay like this till the sun rises.." I tried to sound serious while teasing her.

"HELL NO!" She shouted and tried to push me away.

I smirked as she only managed to make me move an inch or two.

She even tried punching my back, I hissed a little but didn't complain.

"Wha... Are you hurt?" She placed her single hand over my back.

"Yeah some coward dared to hit me behind my back. But you don't need to worry.."

"How can I not when.."

"..save your worries for something else.. I don't want you to pretend like you actually gave a f..."

"Brother!" She interrupted me with a good shout.

I let her go as promised and watched her half glaring at me accusingly.

"What! Did I say something wrong?" I challenged her.

She pursed her lips while staring at me, then sighed in defeat and looked down at her feet.

"I..." She started in a little voice
"..I came back thinking I could stay here for a day or two.. but now..."
She raised her head "..now that you accused me for being a pretender..." She took a deep breath and smiled.

"Just allow me to come inside so that I can take my stuff and leave for good." She said with a bright but fake smile.
".. without even pretending anything." She added sarcastically.

I stood still watching her pretending to act normal.

"If..if I'm not welcome here anymore can you please just give me my college bag, books and laptop.."
she clenched her hands together tightly.

I tilted my head thinking what should I do with my stupid sister.

"Anything else?" I asked arrogantly.

"Umm..." She tried to think for a moment. "Cellphone's charger maybe.." she smiled awkwardly.

"Damn your silliness!" I growled finally having enough of her stupidity.

"Pardon!"

"You are the most annoying species living on earth. Oh I wanted to hit some sense in you! Do you have any idea what your disappearance makes us going through?
Everyone tried to look for you. My family was worried to death. You were missing for many hours.
Where in the hell you've been huh!? Do you have any idea what I went through!! I even forced myself not to imagine anything worse.. and you...."

I stopped to breathe for a second, she blinked, bewildered.

"And you think that you're not welcome here anymore.." I sound pathetically hurt for a moment.

"I..."

"Our goodwill, our concerns, our damn feelings doesn't matter to you, right? After all we're mafias. We're labeled to be heartless, feeling-less, brutal freaks."

"It's not like that.." she shook her head lightly.
"Let me just..." She took a deep breath as if readying herself for something.

She took a step ahead, opened her arms and... hugged me?!?

My eyes widened in shock as she was doing something against her own rules.

"Shush brother Vigilante.. Don't lose your cool!" She whispered making me scoffed. I bet she was smiling too while making fun of me.

"May your pains turn into a butterfly..." She patted my back so lightly that I couldn't even feel it.

But there was something in her that was like magic. Even her small words work like wonder, like a pain killer.

Suddenly I felt light hearted, all the tiredness and fatigue flew away.

She let go of me and took a step back. I waited for her to say something.

"Brother!" She started softly
"If I had my life to live again, I'd find you sooner...and your family too."
She sounds so genuine that I felt like... blessed...to have her for a sister.

"Mafia or not. Brutal or not. Heartless or not. Handsome or not.." she scrunched her little nose at the end making me laugh out.

I was laughing when I felt others presence. Actually I knew people were watching us but didn't want to pay attention to them.

Now that she's back unharmed and we're good.. I spare a glance to see the people from the Main family.

They were leaving my house when they found me with the same silly girl who made us go through a lot in the last few hours.

I'm half amused half embarrassed thanks to her, cause me and my people - including the main family's member - failed to find her any trace.

She came here on her own will. And I know if she didn't want to come back there's no way we could've found her, who knows for how many days.

She's hella good at running and hiding!

I found almost all of them standing outside, staring at my sister making her uneasy.

All eyes were fixed on her, no one saw me glaring at them severely for doing that. Idiots!

Kinn made a serious face as if he was angry to find her here, unharmed.

Porsche patted his partner while throwing a smile towards Amy.

Big clenched his fists and I saw a glint in his eye as if now he felt relieved.

Pol smiled with watery eyes while Arm just nodded at Amy.

Pete sighed in relief and smiled brightly at both Amy and me.

Mac was still frowning, but I noticed he was standing far away as if feeling guilty over something. I made a mental note to talk to him later.

Hold on a second!

Why's the first brother standing back!?

He was most likely to jump forward or dance in a crazy mirth.

He was leaning against the gate while keeping his hands inside his pants pocket.

He was just gazing at her without showing any expression. I wonder what is going on inside his crazy head.

I clenched my fists lightly seeing his bloodshot eyes.

I shifted my eyes to see Amy's reaction and she looked hesitant watching those bunch of owls.

Her eyes stopped at first brother and she started to step back as if his bloodshot eyes made her.....

Don't tell me she's afraid of him!

Nahh she can't be..

There's no way in any hell that she's...

"I gotta go!" She uttered out of the blue and turned to.... leave?

What the hell!

Before I could do anything someone else took the lead and caught her in the blink of an eye.

First brother!

He grabbed her arm, to pull her back with such a force that she slammed against his chest.

It took her a moment to balance herself. She winced by his tight grip on her arms but didn't complain.

My lips twitch in irritation, witnessing this unexpected sight.

Freaking crazy brother!

____

Tankhun's POV:

Before she could fly away...

Even before I could think of anything, I pulled her all the way inside the mansion, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Surprisingly not a soul tried to stop me or come to help Amy who kept shouting to escape from my tight grip.

I know I'm hurting her but it didn't even match to which she makes me go through.

In these last few hours I was dying inside.

I know she didn't like being forced but what about me? I don't like to get ignored too.

She didn't reciprocate my feelings - fine!

But how dare she ignore and even dare to hurt my pure feelings.

It's not like loving her is illegal or something. Even if it does... who cares!

I brought her to the main door. Nop looked at us back and forth then put the password in without questioning.

I didn't loosen the grip at all and pulled her inside the house.

She kept shouting, pushing, and pulling only to make her own self tired.

I noticed how she kept stumbling but I didn't let her fall or even lose her balance.

I forced her inside her room and slammed the door behind.

I lose my grip and she jerked my hand off.

She clenched her wrist and rubbed it with the other hand while glaring at me severely.

Don't blame me! You're the one who forced me into this crazy shh...

I stumbled back when she pushed me hard and went for the door.

Ugh~

I rolled my eyes at her back.

"I dare you to open that door!" I growled in my deepest voice making her halt in her steps.

She stood still but didn't turn around.

I found myself out of breath, anger raising up inside my chest.

"It's inappropriate..." I heard a little voice coming from her.

"As if I gave a damn!" I scoffed at making her shoulders drop.

"But I did!" She took a deep breath and lifted her hand up....towards the door knob.

She can't be serious!

I don't know what came over me, so I grabbed her shoulder to turn her around. She lost her balance and fell back. Her back hitting the door.

Her eyes widened in astonishment. She was looking at me without even blinking and I have no idea what expression my face had at the moment.

A good minute later she was the first to move.

I slapped the door right beside her head making her flinch.

"Why.." I started "..why did you treat me like..."
I closed my eyes as I couldn't bring myself to confess that every time she ignored me, it hurt.

"I could give you everything you've ever dreamt of.. only if you just like me back, just a little bit. Just enough to make me feel treasured..."

I let out a breath right in front of her face and she looked down.

"You know I can't..." She replied firmly.

"You can't or you don't want to..."

"Both."

"..."

"Look! I don't know what makes you think you liked me..but can you please just stop?"

"What!"

"Everything! Every freaking thing!"

"What if I don't want to...?"

"Then I have no choice but to stay away from you."

She placed her hand over my chest making me skip a beat, with that beat she pushed me away.

"Stubborn!" I growled and grabbed her collar.

"Freak!" She held my hand over her collar and squeezed it tightly, digging her nails in my flawless skin.

I tried not to hissed feeling stingy pain. She scratched my beautiful hand making it more beautiful.

"Sweetheart!" I smiled showing my eyes full of love.

"Crazy!" She let my hand go at once.

"For you.." I chuckled lightly just to irritate her.

I watched my injured hand and saw tiny red moons thanks to her. I lifted my hand to my lips and licked it to reduce the stinginess.

Her eyes waver.. her lips parted.

It was nice seeing her watching my mouth. The moment our eyes met she shifted her gaze away. Don't tell me she's shy.

"I shouldn't have come back..." She murmured to herself.

"..."

"It would be better to get shot to death than to face you." She sneered, her face turned red in.... anger?

I know she didn't mean that literally but I accidentally imagined it. And it was enough to give me a heart attack.

Suddenly I pulled her into a hug without planning to ever let go.

"You.." She started.

"Don't say that... ever again!"

"..."

"..I would set the whole world on fire if something happens to you."

"Don't cross the line!"

"Why not?"

She took a deep breath in my arms.

"I really shouldn't have come back. I planned a perfect closure but now..." She started muttering and I interrupted her.

"To be able to look at you and feel absolutely nothing, that's the kind of closure I want." I whispered in her ear.

"..." She left speechless.

After calming myself down while hugging her, I moved back to see how she's doing in my arms. Hehe

I brushed her loose hair and moved my fingers down, tracing her side braid.

I am going to hate myself for a long time for making her cut her own beautiful hair off.

I lifted my eyes up seeing her facial features more closely. She didn't even look up to see me.

I smiled at her uneasiness.

I don't know what got into me.. I moved forward, lifted my head up and placed my lips over her forehead.

She gasped out loud.

I moved back and we looked each other in the eye.

I confess! I was as surprised as her for my romantic action.

"Did you just..." She looked shocked.

Her pupil widened and she seems to be having trouble while breathing.

Her eyes seem to lose focus and..

"Amy!" I tried calling her and her body began to fall sideways.

"AMY!" I shouted in half horror as she fell in my arms, unconscious.

I called her name many times and pat her face to make her awake.

"What did I do?" I muttered to myself.

My heart was beating fast to have her this close to me.

I lifted her up and lie her down on the bed.

Hahhh~

My unconscious beauty!

I smiled shamelessly and brushes her hair for no reason.

"I hope when you open your eyes, you had a change of heart."

I chuckled while whispering softly.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 136 10
Black and White were never successfully separated and now that they're older they share a common goal. To take down their parents friend Tawi and fin...
12.3K 132 8
The title says it all, what do i gotta say?
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
21.2K 783 17
Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri, Bigbang's maknae, energizer and occasionally idiot, was well-known for many things such as being loud, being a social butt...