The Barbarous Us-KTH FF (Book...

ALphademon05 által

The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the t... Több

«Prologue»
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
A/N- BOOK II
Please Vote :)

SIXTY FOUR

444 39 0
ALphademon05 által

"All men are touchable, Chen, those who touch me simply lose their hands. So let them come. I'm only just beginning. What I've done to you is not even the beginning." A second later the adrenaline must have kicked in because he shook and screamed like a fish out of water . . . much to my ears' enjoyment.

Stepping out into the hall, Namjoon, Jin, Suho, and Jimin all stood waiting for me. Namjoon walked over, handing me a phone as we walked out of the hospital.

"Hello, sweetheart." I smirked.

"You no good motherfucking bitch!" she yelled at me.

"Sweetheart, we don't want our kid coming out swearing like a sailor." I laughed as Jimin opened the car door for me.

"The life-form who is fucking with my emotions, draining my energy, and stealing half of all my food is certainly in a sac of fluid and can't hear a word I'm saying. You went to see the commissioner without me!" she screeched as I flipped through the files in front of me.

"Love, you were knocked out cold this morning . . ."

"Then use your motherfucking hands and wake me the fuck up. You benched me!" Little did she know, I tried to wake her up but she was no longer in the land of the living then.

"Love—"

"You left me here with your mother, who is now calling every motherfucking asshole with a drop of Kim in their veins to the house. I will kill someone, cut off their head and put it on the dashboard of your car if you do not fix this shit. I'm eleven and a half weeks and barely showing!" Her hormones were going to cost me my life . . . or a relative.

"Y/N, sweetheart . . ."

"Call me 'love' or 'sweetheart' one more time, sweetheart, and I will bust your teeth in," she said sweetly.

"I got nothing from him. Jongsuk and Hoseok told me they caught one of the Song men, Cross, in Mexico. They should be in the house, and you can handle that when I get back." There was silence on the line, which I prayed meant she was okay.

"I hate this," she whispered into the phone. "I hate how I have no control of how I'm feeling. I feel like a ticking time bomb, Taehyung. It's pissing me off."

"I'm good at defusing bombs, lov—" I stopped. I could almost feel her rolling her eyes. "I get it. One step at a time, and I will try my best to help to not tick you off. Would you like a smoothie?"

"That ticks me off!" she snapped. "Since when could you bribe me with treats like a fucking child."

I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. "So no smoothie, then?"

"Mango, banana, orange and extra Strawberry," she replied before hanging up, and I fought back a laugh.

"Take me to Smoothie Hut," I told the driver up front. Neither he nor Jimin said a word. But what could they really say? I had a pregnant and dangerous wife waiting for me back home.

Y/N'S POV

Taking a deep breath, I rolled into a ball on my bed.

"How are you feeling?" Evelyn said, literally sounding like a bird from a Disney movie, before taking a seat beside me.

I'm tired, hungry, or annoyed every ten minutes. I spent the first weeks puking in Ari's bathroom just to hide it from Taehyung, and now you're treating me like I'm an infant.

"I'm fine, Evelyn," I said coldly, sitting up.

"Cut the bullshit, Y/N. I'm serious, I get that you want to remain 'Boss,' but you're also about to be a mother. That supersedes anything else. So drop the act and speak to me as if I were Taehyung." If I spoke to her like I spoke to Taehyung, I would lose it.

"I shouldn't be pregnant, Evelyn. I did everything but take my uterus out not to become pregnant. Yet here I am. This kid is taking all my energy, and I'm tired all the damn time," I said, leaning against the pillows.

Damn him and his fucking stamina.

"You're still in your first trimester. Fatigue is normal. Give it three more weeks, and it will fade." She smiled, taking my hand into hers. "Y/N, you don't understand how happy this makes me. How happy this has made our whole family. I'm going to be a grandmamma."

"Yeah," I said with no emotion, because I wasn't excited.

"You don't want a child?" I could tell she was trying not to judge me, but I could see the worry in her eyes.

"I kill people, Evelyn. It's part of the job, and have no regrets about it because I'm good. I'm one of the best there ever was. History will put me right up there with Al Capone and Charles "Lucky" Luciano. I'll be the second woman on that list next to Xie Caiping. That was my baby. That's the kid I've been taking care of for the last seven and a half years. I don't know how to take care of that child, while taking care of this one."

There, I said it. I took a deep breath as Evelyn processed.

"You do know the reason for family right?" She smiled. "You are good at delegating everything but your power."

"That's because power shouldn't be delegated." It's what made me stronger. Why share that? I was already splitting half of it with Taehyung.

"Maybe not. Maybe you could do it all by yourself. The only downside would be losing your mind, Taehyung's heart, or your child." I don't know why my hand went to my stomach but the smirk on her face annoyed me. I had Saige and Jaemin already aiming for its life.

"I don't have to tell you to be yourself. But do use us if needed. Taehyung realizes he needs you, and I doubt he would side-step you. Do less, but when you do something, make it lasting. Leave a mark. Your men and the rest of the world will see you as you are—Bloody Min." She winked at me as Taehyung walked in. He looked confused and slightly worried. I guess he thought if I was talking to his mother, something had to be wrong.

"I will leave you and the Mad Hatter alone, for now." She gave me a small hug, which I didn't return. I was not a hugger, but I patted her on the back.

"Darling." Evelyn hugged him and smirked at the smoothie in his hands. "That's a small cup.

"What?" Taehyung replied, looking at it. Evelyn winked at me before leaving, even though I had no idea what it meant.

"Are you all right?" he asked, handing me the smoothie.

I rolled my eyes, slurping down the drink. "I can't have alcohol. How would you feel? And this is a small cup."

"Touché." He laughed, falling next me. He had this annoying new habit of rubbing my stomach as if it were a fucking crystal ball. It seemed to make him happy, so I didn't say a word. Someone should be excited for this kid.

"What did the commissioner have to say?" I asked, shaking my drink—stupid fruit kept getting stuck at the bottom.

"We ruined his life, we killed his men, we are evil . . . same old, same old." He sighed. "I didn't get anything new out of him."

"Please tell me you ended him then. I'm done with the Seoul PD." If not, I can always go back to the hospital myself.

"It's done. He died painfully and slowly. Suho stayed behind to make sure." He kissed my stomach before looking to me.

"This other fucker, how far up the chain is he?" The closer the guy was to the boss, the harder it was to make him talk.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

93K 3.1K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
1.5M 36K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...
22.2K 2K 88
Everything Kim Y/N has ever been told about her past is a lie. Her father lied. Her husband lied. But like all secrets...they come out. Not only is h...
325K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...