The Good King

De Lydia_SHM

When King Hiram passed away, Lydia the magical kingdom was forever changed. His son, Elmer Kalos the First... Mais

'The Man He Fears The Most'
'I Want To Save Them All'
'A Threat From The King'
'I Can Not Be King'
'First Day Of Learning'
'Asher's Secret'
'Aylin'
'Serious Talks'
'Unexpected Ball'
'Traitor Old Friend'
'Everyone Is Racing Time'
'Not Permanent'
'Careful With Who To Trust'
'Unrevealed Plan'
'The Petrian'
'A Sharp Sword'
'Hawk'
'The Ball's Preparation'
'The Ball's 'Announcement'
'The Engagement'
'The New Ally'
'The Letters'
'Someone You Can Trust'
'Your Name'
'You Are Free'
'KM 285'
'To Kill Or Not To Kill'
'Hunter Pick A Side'
'The Prince's Injury'
'Unpleasant Feeling'
'The Sleeping Prince'
'Another Thursday'
'Something Interesting'
'He Is Back'
'Impossible Mission'
'Mission Completed ?'
'The Training'
'Obey Me'
'Beautiful Art'
'The Archer Prince'
'To Like Someone Or Something'
'Out Of The Plan'
'Unconditional Love'
'A Rainy Day'
'The Traitor'
'A First Win'
'Charge Of Betrayal'
'We Meet Again'
'Not Alone'
'Hello To Goodbye'
'Will It Feel Better ?'
'Like Old Days'
'An Apology'
'I Want To Be King'
'Like A Real Archer'
'Feeling Useful'
'Every Little Thing Planned'
'Peaceful ?'
'A King Knows'
'Welcome To Pedio'
'Tomorrow Will Be Better'
'Trust And Protector'
'Who Is He After ?'
'Hiram's Child'
'Precious Tears and Why me ?'
'December's Day'
'A Friend'
'My Beloved Larica'
'Will Be Back Soon'
'Back Home ?'
'Love Issues'
'A Reward That He Can Never Have'
'My First Win'
'What Laura Needs'
'Uneasy Feeling'
'Out Of Those Walls'
'The Long Awaited Night'
'The King's Presence'
'Kalos Night'
'Kalos 1'
'Kalos 2'
'Fighting For Her'
'I Made Her Cry Again'
'Move For Her'
'Blue Sky'
'Round One'
'Leo'
'Leo' 2
'Ask For Help'
'Unbelievable Fight'
'Giving Up ?'
'Out Of Their Cage'
'Hold Tight'
'Take Responsibility'
'Hope Is Blue'
'First Kill'
'Braid With Me'
'Happy Cottage'
'Silenced Night'
'Sleepless Night'
Mirai
'The Final Training'
'The Strongest'
'Cold Walk'
'Goodbye'
'I Love You'
'Messed up day'
'The Journey'
'The Hunters Meet'
'Red Hair'
Ivor's Class First
'One Hundred' Q&A
'A dream'
'Hard Decision'
'Aylin's Mission'

'Someone To Help You'

34 14 1
De Lydia_SHM

The first prince heard a knocking on the door and once he opened it he saw an unexpected guest.

"May I talk to you my prince ?"

Ida asked.

Even though he was very surprised , her worried eyes felt heavy on his heart for unknown reasons.

And of course Elmer let her in and was willing to hear what she had to say because she looked terribly sad.

"Please sit down"

The prince asked.

Ida sat on that wooden chair and took a deep breath , she was trying to organize her thoughts especially that Elmer the first was sitting right on the chair next to hers , waiting for her to speak.

"How can I help you ?"

He asked.

Even though he was tired and in an awful state , his ocean eyes showed how much he cared for her.

"Please save Marion"

Ida said.

After the second prince was done talking to the girls he went back to his bedroom.

Once he walked in he felt something different , he walked immediately towards the window and opened it to check it anyone was outside but he found no one.

"Am I imagining things ?"

He asked himself while wondering around the balcony then walked back in closing the window and putting the curtains on.

He then hurried to check under his bed , inside his closet and anywhere possible for a human being to be hiding.

He then sighed in relief.

'So it was just one person' Louis to himself

He realized that Leo is willing to play this game with them by using every single pawn he has.

And for Louis it does not matter how many pawns Leo uses , as long as he knows who it is , he will find a way to get a use of them or to get rid of them.

Ida told Elmer how her friend Marion was going to turn eighteen in less than three weeks and asked him to save her.

She was so scared not knowing if the man she had in her fantasies matches the man she is sitting next to but his reply surprised her.

"I can help her , just give me some time"

Elmer softly smiled , trying to brush Ida's worried away.

Her eyes sparkled after hearing his words and she felt very relieved.

"I can not thank you enough"

She said bowing her head.

"You do not have to thank me , it is my duty"

Elmer replied.

He remembered every scream he heard from those innocent women that he once ignored.

He would never hesitate to rescue one of them ever again.

"Should I walk you outside ?"

The first prince said after walking Ida downstairs.

"I will go by myself , thank you very much my prince and have a good night"

She smiled brightly and then walked away as he kept standing there watching her until she was no longer seen as he thought to himself 'She is so pretty'

He then realized that not only he looked awful but smelled bad as well which was really embarrassing.

"I did not ask for her name again"

He sighed and then went back upstairs to his room in order to take a bath.

Betty was reading a fairytale to Edmund who was finally sleeping , she made her way outside without making a single sound.

Then headed towards Elmer's room , she knocked the door then walked in.

Prince Elmer was drying his hair as he welcomed her.

"Betty"

"May I help you ?"

The maid wondered/

"I think I am getting better at this"

He smiled replying.

She wondered if Louis told him about the twin or not , she was going to tell him but he looked so tired and so she decided to only help him dry his hair and leave those words to another day.

''Stop skipping your meals my prince''

Betty complained.

Even though Asher and Ezra always remember to get some food before leaving the palace in order to have some while in the woods , they still both properly eat their breakfast and dinner.

But the prince tended to forget about it and skips dinner every time.

''I will eat more I promise you so please do not worry''

Elmer sincerely said.

''If you say so''

Betty smiled replying.

"Good night Betty"

The prince said once she walked towards the door willing to leave.

"Have a good night as well my prince"

She replied before stepping outside of his room and closed the door behind her.

That night was so quiet in Ospria's streets , as if everyone was in a deep sleep.

There was a light coming from the inside of that one house.

Someone in that small room was unable to sleep in the darkness and so he left the lamp oil on in hopes he might get some sleep.

Hiram once went to visit Ospria way before his tragic death.

He was only a seventeen years old prince that loved the people and small villages.

While he was wondering around , one of the street thieves who was a little boy tried to steal from him not knowing that he was a prince.

Yet one of the guards caught him right away and was about to hit him but Hiram did not allow it.

"He is just a child"

He said as his hand reached to help the boy stand up.

Something moved inside that little boy , he had never experienced such an act of kindness before.

Hiram then asked,

"What is your name ?"

But the child had no name since he was abandoned long ago , he even ran away after someone who sold him in the market , he had a soul longing for freedom but his reality was not allowing it.

There was something in his eyes a sparkle that the prince would have gave his all to keep it alive.

"Come with me"

Hiram said as he still held the child's hand he then took him to the palace , and raised him himself , taught him manners , archery , swordplay , he even gave him a name.

"Hawk"

Hawk got up from that dream to find that the long night came to an end and he had to keep moving.

It was going to take him few days to reach Orios which is the most guarded city in Lydia because it has bonders with Petra.

He still had no idea how he was going to simply reach Petra but he only had to keep going for now.

Elmer found himself in the library with Ezra which bought him back to the past three months and how fast they went by but he still asked,

"Why are we here ?"

"Because we do not want Leo to suspect anything , did Louis not ask you to keep doing the same things ?"

Ezra replied.

"But I know everything about Lydia and the other kingdoms"

The first prince complained.

"You do ?"

Ezra said then added,

"Alright then tell me which of our cities has most golden mines ?"

"Plousios"

Elmer replied.

Ezra did not stop there but asked another question immediately.

"And spices"

"Alas"

The prince replied.

"And what's our commercial capital ?"

The dark haired night asked.

"Emporia"

And just like that Ezra kept checking Elmer's knowledge that was definitely on a another level from the Elmer who saw Lydia's map for the first time , he was changing.

Ida walked into Marion's room and did not find her so she went downstairs to their usual spot looking for her to let her know that Elmer the first was willing to help her get out of that hell...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

125 0 40
Book 1 in a series! Despite what Emrys has been told, her Kingdom Abneer was not the only one to survive, King Reyes is not the only monarch, and mo...
6.8K 253 26
Betrayed by her own kind, a young teenage girl finds herself at one of the kings worse death camps where she will work until she dies. But she is det...
430 26 7
A kingdom needs a king. Without one in-charge, it is weak and powerless. When a king is behind bars, in a cage, so is a kingdom. Every kidnapping ha...
407 39 32
Betrayal comes in all forms Rachel Goodman knows that better than anyone. Stabbed weeks ago by her first love Cody Walker she is recovering and posi...