Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

By adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... More

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

84 - Ayo

119 6 14
By adewumiayomide22

London
First day of therapy

From the corner of my eyes I watch Aaliyah fiddle with the bangles on her wrist, her feet tapping against the floor. Trust me I was so shocked that she showed up for therapy, at least it meant something right? We were sat on a couch with enough space in between us.

I look down at my wrist, the diamond Hublot said nine fifty eight, two minutes until the marriage therapist the court had been ordered us to see would come in and begin our section.

I glance at Aaliyah again, she was now playing with her finger nails, we still weren't talking, it's been a week since the court and we weren't talking. All the effort I made to talk to her went to vain as she kept ignoring me. I exhale, at exactly ten a new feeling of hope came running over me as the door opens and a middle age woman.

"Good morning, i apologize for the wait. I am Doctor Mary Peters" the white woman with rimmed glasses, dressed in pink blazer and white skirt smiled at us.

I stood up and shook the hand she stretched at me, "Good morning, nice to meet you I'm Ayo Balogun and this is my wife Aaliyah Balogun." At the mention of her name Aaliyah roll her eyes at me but still shook hands with the doctor.

"Please sit, would you like anything? Water?" Dr Mary questions taking a single seat herself.

I turn to Aaliyah, "Do you need anything?" Aaliyah shook her head no, I turn to the doctor. "We're fine, thank you."

Dr Mary nod her head, she grab the tablet on the table beside her, she type for a second before facing us again, her smile still big on her face, "So before we start let me introduce myself properly. Like I said I'm Doctor Mary Peters a marriage therapist and counselor, I've been in this practice for ten years, I've also been married for fifteen years still married, I've worked with plenty celebrity couples, Prince Harry and Meghan, David and Victoria Beckham, Coleen and Wayne Rooney, Katie Price and Peter Andre just to mention a few, So you can trust when I say I have the experience and nothing you say here will leave the four corner of this office, also this is something I tell every couple who come in here, No one not even the court can make your marriage work except you, So with that being said let's proceed." Dr Mary glance at her tablet. "So your file said you've been married for three years going on four?"

"Yes."

Dr Mary nods, she faced me, "Can you tell me a quick rundown of how you both met Mr Balogun?"

I cleared my throat. "I met Aaliyah at a party in New York, we got close and started dating a month after, we broke up few times until eight month later when I proposed."

Dr Mary wrote in her tablet, "And how have the whole marriage being? From your own perspective what do you think about your marriage?"

Once again Aaliyah was playing with her bangles, I cleared my throat again and faced Dr Mary. "Well we've had our bad and good days, there are times when we fight, argue but we always settle, I mean it's non evitable in every relationship right?"

Dr Mary nods her head. "Right. But what does it mean to you? The fighting? The arguing?"

I sigh, "Honestly it's tiring, I mean we fight over little things but then again who doesn't?" I didn't like the way the doctor was putting me on the spot.

"The divorce was filed based on cheating claims, did you admit to cheating Mr Balogun?"

"Not really."

Aaliyah scoff.

Dr Mary looked confused but instead wrote on her tablet. I don't care what anyone says I didn't cheat on Aaliyah. The doctor looks at me again, "Okay then, Since you've been married for three years Mr Balogun have you ever cheated on Mrs Balogun?"

From the corner of my eyes I saw Aaliyah sat up to stare at me, this was the first time today that she would look at me, I took the deepest breathe ever, I just hope Aaliyah doesn't hate me more than she already did. "Yes."

"Say what?" Aaliyah exclaims.

"Mrs Balogun?" Dr Mary interrupts before Aaliyah went into her beast mode. I fix my gaze on the clock behind dr Mary not daring to look at Aaliyah, I knew she was glaring at me. Aaliyah finally scoffs and look away, Dr Mary focus her attention back to me, "Please continue Mr Balogun, you admit to cheating, when was this?"

"Last year."

"You got me fucked up!" Aaliyah burst out again, she was now seated on the edge of her seat.

"Mrs Balogun?" Dr Mary calls with warning tone. Aaliyah scoffs again, "Fucking cheater!" She cursed under her breath. If Dr Mary heard she acted like she didn't because she faced me again.

"And who was the person?"

"Huh?"

"The person you cheated with? We have to be honest Mr Balogun and that includes the name of whoever is involved" the doctor stressed.

I exhale, "Saweetie."

"You fucked Saweetie! Oh my fucking God! How could you!" Aaliyah exclaims

Dr Mary sigh not even bothering to stop her from talking.

"You swore on your life that you didn't sleep with her! You fucking swore! How could you lie to me! I fucking trusted you!" Aaliyah yelled

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake!"

Aaliyah roll her eyes, "There you go again with your fucking sorries! When did you sleep with her? And don't fucking lie to me!"

"During the tour" I say in a low voice.

Aaliyah mouth dropped open. "Excuse me what! You fucked her during your tour!" She scoff shaking her head. "I knew it! I knew you were lying about her about everything! Tell me how many other bitches are you fucking that I don't know about? Huh tell me you lying cheater!!"

"Mrs Balogun!" Dr Mary cuts in, "Please I don't appreciate calling names, I know you're angry but can you please calm down and let's him explain?"

I glare at the Doctor, was she joking? I should explain? Explain what?

"Mr Balogun can you please explain? Who is this Saweetie and how did the event lead up to the cheating?" Dr Mary asked. I was beginning to rethink the whole therapy thing because why was she being nosey? I was trying to save my marriage not destroy it further.

But aside everything I was also tired of keeping everything from Aaliyah, I had promised myself to be truthful to her no matter what it would cost me, so that's what I did. "I met Saweetie at one of my shows, we exchanged contact and hung out for a while, you see Aaliyah had to stay back in LA so she wasn't around and I was horny or lonely and Saweetie happened to be there in Canada so I slept with her" I turn to Aaliyah before she started cursing at me again, "Yes I lied to you about not doing anything with her because I was scared, I was scared of losing you, after that night with Saweetie I swear I didn't cheat anymore, yes Saweetie kept coming back and it was hard to ignore her but I swear I didn't sleep with her anymore."

"Then what about the nudes? Who are those women sending their nudes to you?"

I shrug, "I barely know many of them, I'm not going to use the because I'm a celebrity then women would flock around me but you know how it is wifey especially in the music industry, you know how women threw themselves at me and I'm not taking pride of it. Also I didn't delete the nudes because I felt that's when it would make me guilty, yes I didn't complain or ask them to send it and I'm ashamed of myself for not putting a stop to it but I swear to you I didn't do anything with any of them." I finished my story, Yes that was the whole story.

Aaliyah shook her head, "I still don't believe you."

"Wifey!"

"Oh please! How do you expect me to believe you? You constantly lied to my face, you constantly made me feel stupid! At your birthday what were you and Saweetie doing before I came?"

"Nothing."

Aaliyah scoff, "You're such a liar!!"

"But I'm not lying! Okay yes she was hinting about sex and all but I shut it down, I swear after that night i cut ties off with her and.."

"And still kept her nudes?" Aaliyah cut me short, when I didn't reply she tsked and went back to playing with her bangles. Once again I was rewarded with the silent treatment from her. I exhale before facing Dr Mary patiently waiting for us.

"When I asked about the divorce, you said you didn't cheat?"

I nod my head. "Yes."

Dr Mary furrow her brows, "Explain."

I cleared my throat. "I might be nonchalant and all but I'm not stupid. If I was going to cheat it would never be with Jada. I was drunk when I went to her house to pick my son and..."

"Wait this Jada? Is she related to you?"

"One of my baby mothers"

A wave of confusion passed through the doctor face. "How many baby mothers do you have?" Dr Mary ask.

"Three."

Dr Mary nod her head rapidly, "Okay so this Jada is the third or ?"

"Yes" foreal can she stop interrupting me and let me say my story. Dr Mary motions for me continue talking, I almost rolled my eyes. "As I was saying I went to pick my son from her house because she called me to and when I got there I remembered talking for a while then I slept of because I was drunk, Jada didn't say anything to me when I left the house it was like nothing happened until last month when she told me she had sex without my consent and was pregnant, in my defense I didn't cheat on Aaliyah because I didn't even know everything happened until Jada confessed about it."

As I spoke Dr Mary nodded her head like she was also seeing reasons with me.

"That's a case of rape." The doctor finally said. I swear I could almost kiss her, finally someone agrees with me. "I tried to explain to my wife but she refused to believe me, she thinks I cheated on her when in reality I didn't, aside Saweetie I swear I haven't cheated on you." I faced a quiet Aaliyah again. "Wifey please I'm begging with everything please believe me. I know I haven't been truthful but please believe me this time."

Aaliyah roll her eyes, she cross her legs and acted like I was invisible.

I face the therapist, "She doesn't believe me."

"Mrs Balogun?" Dr Mary calls.

"Yes?"

"Do you believe him?"

"No" Aaliyah say without thinking twice. "I mean why should I believe you? You constantly lied to me, every single time I asked about Saweetie you would lie and say nothing happened, you swore on your love for me and it was all lies and you expect me to believe you?" She tsked. "You can go to hell for all I care!"

"Mrs Balogun!" Dr Mary snaps, "I will not have you cursing in my office!"

Aaliyah didn't say anything instead and roll her eyes, she grab her handbag and stood up.

I suddenly panicked, "Wifey where are you going?" I was also my feet.

"To my hotel! I'm done with this whole meeting if you're going to keep lying to me!" She yelled at me.

"But I'm not lying!" I yell back

"Whatever man tell that to your bitches! As for me I'm out!" She started towards the door, I looked at the doctor for any help. Dr Mary sigh, "Mrs Balogun Please wait!"

Aaliyah stops but doesn't turn back, "Wait for?"

Dr Mary stood up, "Will you like to continue the rest meeting? I want to know if I'll cancel or not" she said. My mouth dropped open as I stared at the doctor like she suddenly grew ten heads. Wasn't she suppose to be on my side! Wasn't she suppose to help me stop Aaliyah from leaving? The fuck does she mean she wants to know if Aaliyah wants to continue or not?

Aaliyah shrug, "I don't think it's working, I mean my husband just admitted to cheating on me twice, I don't know if I want to continue!" She hissed her voice shaking.

Dr Mary nods, "Okay then, have a nice day Mrs Balogun." With that being said Aaliyah stormed out of the office. Dr Mary returns back to her sitting position, she picks up her tablet and started writing unbothered thereby increasing my anger.

"How could you let her leave! You were supposed to stop her not tell her to have a nice day! I'm.."

"Mr Balogun please remain calm and sit down" she spoke quietly. Against all my anger I returned to my seat. I tapped my foot anxiously waiting for whatever she had to say before I exploded again.

"Listen to me Mr Balogun, I don't know if you noticed it but your wife has so many anger bottled inside her, she's like a time bomb waiting to explode, from all my assessment I believe she really needs this therapy and I will not give up on her or your marriage so please just trust me when I say I know what I'm doing."

I calmed a little, "But what if she insists on the divorce? I can't afford to lose her Doc, the weeks without her or our daughter has been crazy for me, please you have to help me." I was ready to beg whoever was going to help me win back Aaliyah.

Dr Mary nods, "I will Mr Balogun just trust me okay?"

I nod. If she said I should trust her then I'm willing to trust her as long as I get my wife back.

Dr Mary taps on her note, "If you don't mind we can continue on the session?"

I exhale my breathe, "Yes sure."

________

A/N - There Ayo finally admitted to his crimes 💀
Should Aaliyah forgive him now or not?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 457 34
He snakes his arm around my waist, effectively clashing my chest with his broad one as his free hand gently cups my cheeks. Angel leans in to suck on...
74.9K 10.4K 59
As She turned around to make her way back to the screening room, She bumped into someone again! Which made all the popcorn in her hands and His to fa...
3.7K 359 26
"Adu please" came a hoarse loud voice of dev from a little afar....."d..don't leave me, I will die adu please just for once listen to me" desperation...
22.7K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...