SVT Ships always sailing💗 (a...

Від missmermaid100

when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they b... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (wow my favorite number)
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Book 2
I
II

25

633 30 2
Від missmermaid100

Hoshi rushed to his apartment with Scoups and Woozi.
Mingyu was on the ground crying like crazy. Hoshi quickly went to him and look at him worriedly. Mingyu saw him and hugged him tight.
"H... hyung....." He was shuttering with tears.
"Mingyu it's okay. I'm here now. Tell me what is wrong". Hoshi said making circles on Mingyu back with his hand.
"Hyung our Minwoo, it ..it....died". Mingyu said as more tears fall from his eyes.
Hoshi hugged him with more comfort.
"Did you call Jun and Wonwoo?" He asked.
Mingyu nodded "but they never picked up so I called you". He told him.
"It's okay, let's go to the Care centre". Hoshi said helping Mingyu up. He wiped his tears as they head out of the apartment.

After some time Wonwoo and Jun also came. Jeonghan, Joshua,the Makanes were also there with Minghao and DK.

Wonwoo hugged Mingyu, both were crying as Jun hugged Hoshi crying.
"It's okay Junaaa, our Minwoo was strong. She gave birth to three cute kittens before going". Hoshi said to calm Jun.
They burried the cat in the backyard of the Care centre as Mingyu put a stone on the top.
They relaxed themselves and sat inside the Care centre.
Minghao and DK were playing with little Jun.
"Will not you go to comfort Jun hyung?" DK asked.
"I want to but I can't, in front of others". Minghao replied.
"Really bro? He needs some comfort. I know Hoshi hyung is doing his best but he needs it from his boyfriend". Dk tried to convince Minghao as Minghao looked at Jun who was sniffing a little.
"Help me a little". Minghao told DK what to do.
Mingyu, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Woozi were seating on the stairs with the Makanes. Dino also cried a lot , thank godly Hobi called and comfort him. Vernon and Seungkwan were there to comfort each other. Mingyu now have Wonwoo. But no one asked if Hoshi also needs someone to comfort him. It was till Woozi put his arms around Hoshi's shoulder making him surprise. Hoshi looked at him and the younger gave him a little smile.
"It's okay, you can cry here". He said indicating his shoulder. Hoshi put his head on his shoulder as he cried silently.

Jun was with the newly born kitchen in the room with Miss Nana.
"Amm Miss Nana I would like to talk with Jun hyung alone". Minghao asked as he came in. She nodded and left the room. Jun saw Minghao and quickly hugged him.
"Hao our Minwoo". He cried. Hao patted Jun's head with one hand and his other hand was on Jun's waist.
"It's okay hyung, we all will miss her but we have to be happy for the kittens and take care of them, right?"
They broke the hug and Jun nodded.
"That's my boy". Minghao leaned in and wiped Jun's tears then placed a small kiss on his lips.
That day everyone were sad.

The days passes by as everything again turned to normal. The exam came to end and the youngers finally have their holidays. Jiwoo didn't get any chance to confess because of their busy schedules. Jun and Minghao got into a fight because Jun didn't came to him when Minghao needed him. Minghao was sick and DK was out of town with Shua, so he asked if Jun can take care of him. Jun wanted to but he can't leave all the work on Wonwoo as Mr Wang having rest. This is really big project and Jun and Wonwoo were working on it for like years so it was really really important. But did Jun forgot that love life is important too? No, he didn't. But Minghao can't understand this. Jun even skip lunch so he can finish his work early to go to Minghao. Jun went to Minghao as fast as he was done with the work. But he saw that Minghao wasn't sick. He was chilling watching a movie.
Actually it was DK's idea. He asked Minghao to use sick coupon as Joshua always do. But it didn't work on Jun as the older got angry.
"What the heck Hao, I thought you were sick". Jun said angrily.
"Still you came this late, thank God I wasn't sick or else you would have let me just die in the bed". Minghao replied with rage. He was angry too because Jun came so late.
"Do you even know, I hurried here as early as possible just because you fucking lied about being sick". Jun retorts.
"Cause you don't care to come even once when I'm all fine". Minghao was so angry that he throws the glass on the floor.
"I told you I need to work. I'm sorry that I can't come to meet you often but you should not lie to me". Jun was calming himself down as he knows that this will led to nothing but a big argument.
"Work, work, work just go and do your fucking work. Why even bother to come here? Why are you even dating me?" Minghao said angrily throwing pillow at Jun.
"Hao listen to me. See I'm sorry okay". Jun tried to stop Minghao from getting more angry but it didn't work.
"Get the fuck out of my house" he shouted pushing Jun.
"Baby listen..." "Get out of here.....get out....go do your fucking work and don't come back to me....... I don't fucking love you Jun.....get out of my life". Minghao shouted pushing Jun out of the house.
Jun didn't tried to convince him more as Minghao's words hurt him alot. He just left from there.

As Jun was gone Minghao got on the ground, hugging his knees and sobbing. He thought he and Jun will have a good time after so many days but it all ended in a fight. This is what he never wanted. He slapped himself as he thought, he should have calmed himself before showing Jun out of his house. He just cried and cried there.

Jun on the other hand wasn't better as tears started to roll down his eyes once he was home. Thankly there was no one at home. Mingyu was in parent couple's apartment with Seungkwan and Vernon watching movie and Hoshi haven't back from his dance studio. Wonwoo have already said he'll be back late. Jun cried and cried until he heard the door cracked open and a giggling sound filling the house. He can know who the one it was giggling. He wiped his eyes and quickly went to bathroom to wash his face. He came out of his room and smiled at the person who was dancing around.
"What is it Jagiya?" Jun asked trying his best to have a sincere smile.
"Owww baby my babies got their first win". Hoshi said excitedly while grilling the meat.
"Oh my congratulations bro. Don't tell me you are cooking beef". Jun can really feel good around his best friends. Their smiling faces make his all the worries gone.
Jun stand next to him, Hoshi just looked at him once and in another second they were hugging.
"Why did you hugged me". Jun asked.
"Cause I know you need one. It's okay Junaaa everything will be fine soon. You are Wonu are doing your best". Hoshi cheered him up.
"Hoshiyaa love is really difficult, right?" Jun asked suddenly.
Hoshi laugh lightly before answering the older.
"Yeah it's. I've been going after him for like a month now but he still don't give a damm". He replied pouting while Stirling the meat.
"Who?" Jun asked with a shock face.
"Ohh right, I haven't told you. It's Woozi, I think I am in love with him. I wanted to tell you earlier but we both were busy". He let off a little chuckle before finishing his words.
"You sure?" Jun asked and the younger nodded. Jun smiled at him as he hugged him one more time.
"You will be together soon". Jun patted his head. Even Hoshi and Dino didn't hide their relationship. Why should I have to hide it. I'll tell my best friends soon. I can't hide it anymore. Jun thought in his mind.
"Where is Mingyu?" Hoshi asked as he haven't seen the younger.
"I don't know?"
"I'll call him". Hoshi called him and told him they are back. Mingyu quickly came back from parents apartment to his own.
"Sry hyung I lost the track of time. I'll cook something for you". Mingyu said hurriedly.
"No need, dinner is already done. Let's fresh up and eat". Hoshi told them and they sat to eat after freshing up.

"Wow hyung, the food looks tasty". Mingyu exclaimed happily.
"Our Hoshi is not bad at cooking". Jun complimented.
"Hehehe thank you guys".
"I wish Wonu hyung can be here to". Mingyu said pouting. Then he felt a pair of lips onto his cheeks from behind.
He looked back and there was his boyfriend smiling at him.
"Hyung you came?" Mingyu said smiling wide.
"Off course I have to when there is beef". Wonwoo joked taking a seat.
They all ate happily cracking jokes here and there.

"Hannie, did you saw my brown shirt. I can't find it". Scoups shouted from his room as Jeonghan was in kitchen but he got no response.
"Oh my God Jeonghan hyung, it's burning". Seungkwan said loudly looking at the veggies burning but Jeonghan not paying attention at all. He seems so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even saw it even though he was standing in front of the indection.
"Hyung...Hannie hyung....aaa hyung". Seungkwan shake Jeonghan bringing him back to reality.
"Hyung the veggies". Seungkwan pointed at the pan. The puzzled boy looked at it. "Ohh fuck". Escape from his mouth.
"Hannie you okay? You didn't even answer when I called you". Scoups asked as he finally found his shirt and came out buttoning it.
"Ahh just lack of sleep". Jeonghan laugh it off trying to convince the others. They wasn't fully convinced but the two shrugged it off thinking that Jeonghan must be just tired from work. They sat on the dinning table as Jeonghan just made eggs in hurry.
"Noonie breakfast is ready". Seungkwan called the younger who was sitting on the sofa facing the turned off TV. But the younger didn't respond.
"Noonie, Vernonaah, yaa Chwe Hansol, yaa immmaaa". Seungkwan was shouting and shouting but the younger didn't even bother to move.
Scoups just rolled his eyes as he stands up from his seat and went to the younger. He pulled of the cap of the hoodie that was covering the head of the younger and as he expected the younger was wearing his earphones again drifting himself away from the world. Seungkwan sigh at this nature of his boyfriend and as they got youngers attention when Scoups pulled off the cap. Seungkwan action him to come to eat breakfast.
Jeonghan was still a little bit lost to notice the chaos just happened.

Dk_is_dokeyom

❤️ Liked by joshu_acoustic , junhui_moon and 40372 others.

Dk_is_dokeyom : better together @joshu_acoustic

Boo_seungkwan : cute.....*o*

Yoon_jeonghan : omo this couple.

joshu_acoustic : there is a word I want to give you @Dk_is_dokeyom.

Dk_is_dokeyom : it's 'Saranghey'.

It's been a week since Minghao and Jun had a argument and they stopped talking. Jun wanted to atleast go and meet the younger but Mr Wang got another heartattack and now is very serious in hospital. So he and Wonwoo have been busy with that.

Today Hoshi asked Woozi out for a dinner date and to his suprise Woozi agreed to come.
"Mingyuyaa, I'm going out and will might come back late so don't wait for me". Hoshi told the younger who was watching TV as he put on his jacket and patted the younger's head before leaving.
Mingyu smiled to himself as he took his phone and text his boyfriend.

Lifeisyou

Wonu hyung come early today.

He sent the text and started to cook some special dishes for the candle light dinner he is planning to have with his boyfriend as no one is home.
Jun has been staying at the office past two days and Hoshi will be back late so it's good occasion for them to have some alone time together.
Mingyu saw that the massage he sent was seen which means Wonwoo has seen his text and he didn't receive any reply like I'm busy so Wonwoo will come early.
Mingyu placed a silky wine coloured cloth on the dinning table before placing all the dishes and then decorating the table with some candles and flowers. He they went to take a shower and change into a cute pajama set. It's already been an hour since he sent the text which means Wonwoo will be here anytime soon.

In some few minutes he heard the door opening and a wide smile appeared on his face.
"Hyung you came?" He turned to the figure excitedly which just entered in the house but soon his expression change when he saw it's not the person he was waiting for and in addition to that the person who was standing in front of him has a sad face.
"Hoshi hyung? Why did you come so early?" Mingyu asked.
"Just the one I was going to meet had a important work so we didn't meet". He said with a grumpy face and went inside his room.

One more hour just past but the one Mingyu was waiting haven't came. He even called but the other line never answered. Now some tears started to build in his eyes as he was feeling sad.
The tears slowly rolled down his cheeks as he cried silently.

After some time he felt a hand on his back. He looked up and saw Hoshi looking at him worriedly.
"Wonwoo didn't come?" He asked as he can see what Mingyu have planned.
Mingyu shook his head as more tears started to fall and he hugged Hoshi's waist as the older was standing.
Hoshi just patted the younger's head few times till he cried then sat beside him.
"Come on eat something, it's already past 11". Hoshi said holding a spoon with food. Mingyu just ate what his hyung feed him. The date was ruined, not only his but Hoshi's too as Woozi didn't show up. They both ate silently as both were upset.

Ahhh I just can't do anything these past few days. I wanted to write but nothing comes to my mind. I am having sudden mood swings like sometimes I'm happy then suddenly sad. Sometimes I just have this bad feeling about everything. I just don't know, my mind can't think straight. Still I tried to write and I'm happy that my first story is going to complete soon. Thank you for your support.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.8K 1K 32
What's gonna happen when 7 devils gonna meet 7 angels did they gonna fight for there love or they going to live like they never meet Seventeen bxb Sh...
2.6K 123 28
What will happen if two men who believe in love and are ready to do anything for their loved one fall in love with each other...
98.5K 3.9K 30
Where Wonwoo has trouble falling in love again and Mingyu just wants a one night stand
280K 11K 31
Mingyu's in love with Wonwoo but doesn't realise it. Wonwoo's in love with Mingyu and he knows it. The thing is that Mingyu doesn't know about his f...