My Baby

Oleh DontWorryAbtIt22

There would be many words to describe Roman Cecilio, but one would be: malicious. Don of the Italian Mafia wi... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two😏
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thrity-Four😏
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four😏
Chapter Fourty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Two

3K 78 2
Oleh DontWorryAbtIt22

"Don! What are we supposed to do with the Russians?"
"How many more will die?"
"When will it be over?"

"Quiet."

A single word with so much power. The room becomes silence. The room full of men and women. My men and women.

"You've seem to forget your place here." I allow my voice to echo throughout the room. "It will end when I say it ends. Until then, you continue your position until told differently."

These Russians cause too many damn problems. I knew taking over my fathers mafia would not be easy but the weight I carry, nearly overcomes me.

I've changed from the younger, excited, little boy. He nearly bounced in his seat from mafia talk. Now, he grew into a mess of a man. Someone who makes the rules instead of following them.

"Dismiss."

I watch as they disperse out of the door. I'm not surprised by the rush in their steps. They know better than to stay in the room.

The Russian mafia and mine are in a war. They killed my mother. The light of my world and the heart of my living body. My mother and father were the prime example of true love.

I wanted to be my father. The Don of the Italian Mafia, the husband of the love of my life, the father of the heir to my mafia, the power and strength.

He tried his hardest with me afterwards, tried to keep me the way my mother wanted me, but I wouldn't allow them to get away without any consequences, so I blew their home up.

A fair trade if you ask me.

Just as I stand, my phone starts to ring.

"Father."

"Do you know why I am calling?" He asks as I hear the shuffle of him moving.

Yes.
"No."

"This is the fifth time I've told you to come over for dinner. If I don't see you tonight, I'm sending people." He threatens.

He says this every week, but he knows if he sent people to grab me, they wouldn't live and my father is a family man. He believes everyone has a family to go home too.

"I'm leaving now." I tell him before putting my phone in my pocket.

There isn't anything wrong with going back. The place was designed and decorated by my mother. The only problem I have with it is the whore that stays with him.

His girlfriend kisses his ass so that she'd be able to get whatever she wants and he knows it too. My mother would be so disappointed.

Sometimes, I wish she was still here to kick his ass back in line, telling him that he could do so much better, or knock some sense in him like she used too. But she isn't here and I'm grateful she doesn't have to see the monster I've become.
———————————————————————
"Finally."

I nearly turn around and walk back out just from that word. I have things I need to be doing, but instead I'm here, having dinner with my father.

I take a seat at the other side of the table, letting myself sit across my father, who is at the head of the table and I on the opposite side.

The chef brings me a plate with steak, potatoes, and asparagus before rushing back out of the room.

For the first five minutes it's silent, nothing but the sound of silverware scraping against the plates and the chewing of the donkey that sits next to my father.

"So, how's the mafia?" My father asks as he wipes his mouth with his napkin.

"It's-" I start.

"No job talk at the table."

"Do not interrupt me, Denis." I glare at her.

"It's Beatrice." She says strongly before giving my father a look as if telling him to stand up for her but he seems extremely interested in his food.

I do have to say, the confidence of this donkey will get her far but it will also destroy her. Especially, if she uses it against the wrong person or crowd.

"I didn't ask, do not fucking interrupt me." I tell her as my hands clench around the silverware.

That is one of the most disrespectful things to do. Interrupting someone who could so easily have your head in their hands in the matter of minutes.

"You're just going to sit there and let him talk to me like this?" The woman basically screeches. It's worse than nails on a chalk board.

"Huh?" My father asks, finally removing his head from his plate.

Denis whips her head side to side as if she's pointing with it, while her face becomes red and the veins on her hands start to pop.

"Oh. He's a grown up, he can handle himself." My father shrugs.

It's almost like I could vision the explosion of this volcano because I don't want to be here for it.

Clearing my throat, I stand while throwing my napkin on the table from my lap. "As fun as this was, I need to go." I say, slowly walking to the door.

"Yes, yes. Business. Thank you for coming by, son." He says, tapping the table with his knuckle, twice.
———————————————————————
"Who have I missed?" I ask, crossing my arms as I stand next too Ralph and Tanner.

Ralph and Tanner know me better than anyone and it's not inside shit, they know my routine, what I like and dislike. It's sad that I'm that predictable.

"Amore and Sand then Snow and Fire." Ralph informs, glancing around the place as Tanner chuckles slightly.

"People need to give better names." He chuckles, making Ralph roll his eyes.

I'm surprised Tanner had lived this long. The guy likes to run into buildings to play with bombs. Aren't idiots supposed to die at the age of sixteen?

The double doors slam open as the crowd makes a walkway to the boxing ring, slapping whoever this is on the back. That guy isn't going to last long based on his height.

A short and easy fight.

The guy pulls himself in the ring before I realize the guy isn't a guy. She stands tall, despite the deficiency in height. Her face clean of anything, no emotion, no makeup, no dirt, nothing.

"You know, she's one of the few females that fight in this club." Tanner says, nodding his head as if no one knew that but if you'd take one look around, majority are sweaty guys, trying to make some type of money.

The second person pulls himself up and I nearly  call off the fight. Just by the looks of it, it's going to be a mess. The male is taller and bigger, sweaty and dirty as she is smaller and clean.

"Ace v. Turbo." The announcer screams.

It appears that Turbo says something to her, gaining nothing in reaction before he finally throws the first punch.

I can't help but clench my fists from this fight. I don't know this girl. Maybe, I just need to get laid.

Ace finally gets pinned to the mat as Turbo lays his punches rapidly. I watch as her head falls to the side and it's almost looks like she makes eye contact with me as a trail of blood slides down her face.

Turbo swings as Ace rolls herself out of the way, stumbling to her feet while Turbo grips his injured fist.

This club is a mess. I've been watching it for a while. I could make this into something, and everyone will know this place. I just need the owners head in my hands.

Ace takes his distraction as an advantage, kicking his knees in before wrapping her slender arm around his neck. It's a little bit of a struggle at first, but then she lets go as his body limps to the ground.

Her cheats rises and falls with the heavy air she breathes as the announcer jerks her hand in the air.

She scans the standing ovation shes getting before she looks in my direction. It's like the first time she saw me but we stand in the dark, so it isn't like she can actually see us.

She wipes the blood off her chin before climbing down the boxing ring and heading straight to the back.

"I want her name." I tell no one in particular. I just need one of them to get it to me. Ralph walks away.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her name yet, but I do know it'll be something. Seeing the way she fights will make her a good soldier, a good weapon for my mafia.

"Everyone is ready." Tanner tells me.

I nod, letting him know to continue on before I go to find Ralph as he gets off the phone.

"Jasmine Torres."

"Okay, go." I tell him and watch as he walks over to Tanner.

I tuck my hands into my pant pockets as I make my way to the back of one the bars, fixing me a drink as my men run in, shooting off their rounds.

I quickly bite it back before going to the back. I couldn't help but stop at the corner when I hear the cries of a young child.

I furrow my eyebrows before walking to the door with the chair in front of the knob, and the child's cry becoming louder.

I move the chair before slowly opening the door. I'm shocked when I see a little girl laying under a couch with tears streaming down her face, a duffle bag a few feet away from her.

My steps are careful as I move closer to the couch before I pull my pants up to crouch in front of it.

"Hello." I try to soften my voice to not scare the obvious frighten child but it didn't really work out as she begins to cry louder.

"Would you like to come out from there?" I ask.

"M-Mami said to stay here until she comes back." She sniffles, moving some hair out of her face.

"Well, how am I supposed to talk to you if I can't see you properly?" I try to reason, getting a minute of silence before she slides out from beneath the couch and stands.

The kid is a few inches higher than my knees with brown curly hair, milk chocolate skin, and brown eyes that are bright from youth.

"Can you have a seat?" I tell her, pointing at the couch behind her before standing as she shuffles on the couch.

"Where's your dad?" I ask, taking a step back as I figure out what kind of dumbass takes this young of a child or a child to this kind of place.

She shrugs.

"Where's your mom?" I try again.

She shrugs before she freezes and the tears start to fall again, making my eyes widen slightly before falling.

"Am I- Am I in trouble?" She cries, wrapping her small arms around herself.

"No." I tell her, trying to be reassuring but my voice doesn't change that much. I hear the door open before a new voice enters the room.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?"

Her voice is raspy and low. Lower than normal females but better than a male. It makes chills run throughout my body.

I turn to face her, getting a better look at Ace or Jasmine Torres. Her face is pretty beat up and bruised and there's still blood on her face, some new blood trailing down her arm. Her brown hair is still pulled back into a ponytail.

She's breath takingly beautiful. Not to mention her body, the faint lines of abs, the curves of her hips and thighs, the look of her soft skin despite the large amount of scars.

"I heard crying."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another chapter down!

Some positive commentary will make my day. ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

494 2 24
Alessandro Bianchi It's like it happened just yesterday.... I remember it like it was a favorite memory of the past...butit wasn't a favorite memory...
Maggie Oleh S

Fiksi Umum

1M 31.1K 46
Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left people shaking in fear. He loved his d...
1.1M 31.2K 59
TAKEN SERIES: BOOK TWO TW: mature themes and strong language, violence, sexual assault, self harm, manipulation, death, grief, etc. NOT FOR THE FAIN...
1.6M 40.1K 59
Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy wom...