I Stayed At Home For A Centur...

By Fujoshirottengirl

Chu Xuan transmigrated to a fantasy world and became the young master of a powerful family. He was rebuked fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-21
Chapter 22-25
Chapter 26-29
Chapter 30-33
Chapter 34-37
Chapter 42-45
Chapter 46-49
Chapter 50-53
Chapter 54-57
Chapter 58-61
Chapter 62-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 90-100

Chapter 38-41

184 6 0
By Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 38:

Chu Xuan did not ask Kun Wu to destroy the heretic cult of the Purple Moon Kingdom. Instead, he sent Kun Wu directly to the evil imperial court's capital to cause trouble.

The power of the lightning bombs were not ordinary, and they were even more effective against evil cultivators.

They should be able to cause a spectacular explosion at the evil imperial court's capital.

A couple of lightning bombs would likely not cause too much damage.

However, just being able to detonate an explosion in the evil imperial court's capital was already something worth shouting about.

The explosion should be able to kill a few unity realm evil cultivators at least.

Kun Wu's strength was limited after all. If Chu Xuan gave him too many lightning bombs, he would not be able to detonate them in time anyway, and any unused lightning bombs would benefit the evil imperial court instead.

Therefore, Chu Xuan only gave him a few lightning bombs. Moreover, it might not be a good thing if he really went all out and blew up the evil imperial court's capital.

If the evil imperial court went crazy as a result, the Southern Region would likely descend into a state of absolute chaos.

At this stage, Chu Xuan did not want to stir up too much trouble. If the situation exploded out of control, it would end up affecting the Chu family. How then would he be able to stay in seclusion peacefully and quietly while becoming stronger?

After Kun Wu left Chu County, he rushed all the way to the evil imperial court. His heart was on the verge of collapsing.

The Chu family was very terrifying!

This trip would be his last!

The evil imperial court was considered a Holy Land in the hearts of the evil cultivators of the Southern Region.

It was also the largest force of the evil cultivators in the Southern Region.

No evil cultivator dared to challenge the prestige of the evil imperial court.

Kun Wu had never expected that, when he was approaching the end of his lifespan, he would be forced to go to the evil imperial court to cause trouble!

One day later, he entered the evil imperial court's territory.

A day later, he arrived at the evil imperial court's capital.

Kun Wu's gaze turned resolute, seeming exuding faith and an indomitable will, as he stepped into the evil imperial city.

He soon arrived in front of the evil imperial palace.

The evil imperial palace's gatekeepers were all void realm martial artists. Although they were only at the first or second level of the void realm, from a glance, it could be seen that the evil imperial court's strength was formidable.

All evil cultivators who managed to break through to the unity realm had to submit to the imperial city. Without an order, they were not allowed to leave the territory of the evil imperial court.

This was the rule of the evil imperial court. Any evil cultivator who violated this rule would be killed without question.

Although the evil imperial court was powerful, it was not without its enemies. When the old evil king went into closed-door cultivation, the evil king court greatly restrained themselves and did not continue to invade other territories and forces.

"Stop!"

The guard in front of the evil imperial palace saw Kun Wu's hunched figure walking straight toward him and immediately shouted.

Kun Wu raised his head and smiled coldly, "No evil cultivators dares to offend the Holy Land of the evil cultivators. Today, I, Kun Wu, will be the first to charge into this Holy Land of evil cultivators!"

"What did you say?"

The guard thought that he was hallucinating.

He was actually going to charge into the evil imperial palace?

Even a madman who was not afraid of death would not dare to barge in!

If one challenged the authority of the evil king, then one's life would be worse than death.

As evil cultivators, they knew better than anyone how cruel the methods of evil cultivators were.

Kun Wu's body straightened and his aura became vigorous. His strength, which was at the peak of the void realm, was displayed for all to see.

"Remember, my name is Kun Wu!"

At this moment, Kun Wu no longer looked aged and tired. A pitch-black bone blade appeared in his hand.

The blade was like an elongated rib.

Actually, it was indeed a rib. It was a spiritual artifact that Kun Wu had refined from a void realm martial artist he killed, in which he used various secret techniques.

"I want to shine like a diamond in the last moments of my life! I want to let all the evil cultivators in the world remember that there was once an evil cultivator called Kun Wu, who bravely barged into the evil imperial palace!"

"My name, Kun Wu, will forever be remembered in the history of the Southern Region. So what if I die? My legacy will live on!"

Kun Wu had thought it through. In any case, he could not go against the Chu Xuan's will anyway.

Since that was the case, he might as well make a big deal out of it.

He had to die, but even if he died, he had to leave his name in the history records of evil cultivators in the Southern Region, and perhaps even in the history records of all cultivators in the Southern Region.

Many years later, there would still be people who remembered that an evil cultivator named Kun Wu had bravely barged into the evil imperial palace!

The guards widened their eyes. Had this person gone mad?

Had cultivating an evil technique damaged his brain?

Could it be that they would one day become like this as well?

Bang!

Kun Wu made his move and, as expected, his first move was to hurl a lightning bomb.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

The two guards only had the strength of first or second-level void realm martial artists, and they did not think that Kun Wu would actually dare to make a move.

There was no way they could withstand the explosion, and they both perished on the spot!

Bang!

Kun Wu charged toward the evil imperial palace and directly chopped off a corner of the evil imperial palace's gates.

"Impudent!"

A powerful aura rose from within the evil imperial palace and, as soon as Kun Wu charged into the evil imperial palace, a few guards at the eighth level of the void realm charged over.

In the distance, several auras of the unity realm experts appeared as well, and they began to rush over.

In the distance, the aura of a truth realm expert appeared.

Kun Wu's eyes flashed with madness. Since his death was unavoidable, then he would die a violent death and go down in a blaze of glory.

At least he could still leave his name in the history books.

Even after thousands of years, there would still be people who remembered his name and his glorious actions and courage!

Avoiding the void realm guards that pounced in his direction, Kun Wu directly rushed toward the depths of the evil imperial palace.

"Die!"

He charged 100 meters into the evil imperial palace. By this time, a unity realm expert had already arrived, and a huge hand created from spiritual power tried to grab him.

A lightning bomb appeared in Kun Wu's hand.

He immediately activated it and threw it at the hand.

That unity realm expert's eyelids twitched, and he hurriedly tried to block the attack. He sensed an intense danger emanating from the lightning bomb.

Rumble!

Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled; an astonishing amount of power was unleashed.

The resulting explosion caused a building to collapse, and that unity realm evil cultivator died immediately from the lightning!

Kun Wu continued to head deeper into the palace.

The intense explosion shocked the entire evil imperial city.

All the evil cultivators looked in the direction of the evil imperial palace in shock.

What had happened?

Not long after, the news of someone courageously barging into the evil imperial palace and killing the evil imperial palace's guards spread, and the evil cultivators' eyes widened in shock.

Huala!

Everyone rushed toward the evil imperial palace, wanting to see just who it was that dared to challenge the evil king's authority.

Today was destined to be the most "explosive" day in the history of the evil imperial palace.

A peak void realm evil cultivator who did not have much time left to live had charged into the evil imperial palace and killed the guards.

He even relied on some powerful secret treasure to kill the unity realm guards, destroy more than a dozen buildings, and heavily injure two truth realm experts.

Finally, he let out a furious roar and self-destructed inside the evil imperial palace!

"Haha, I, Kun Wu, will die a violent death. Evil cultivators who don't dare to enter the evil imperial palace are not evil cultivators. As evil cultivators, I will enter the Holy Land of evil cultivators even if I die doing so!"

"Remember, my name is Kun Wu!"

Among the spectating evil cultivators, several evil cultivators who were about to reach the end of their lives suddenly felt their blood boil. They looked almost ready to break into the evil imperial palace themselves.

The other evil cultivators around them were so frightened that they hurriedly moved away.

F*ck, has he gone mad?

He even dared to provoke the dignity of the evil king?

It did not matter if he died, but was he not afraid that his family, descendants, and disciples would be implicated by his actions?

The other party was so majestic, while he was probably just a lone evil cultivator.

This was the first time the dignity of the evil imperial palace had been challenged by an evil cultivator. Everyone hurriedly moved away from the palace, afraid that they would be implicated in some way or form.

They did not dare to breathe loudly and were terrified that they would be targeted by the experts of the evil imperial court.

"B*stard!"

In the main hall of the evil imperial palace, the current evil king's face was ashen, and the expressions of the higher-ups of the evil imperial court were also unsightly.

"Bring his family and disciples here. I want them to suffer a fate worse than death!"

The evil king roared.

No evil cultivator had ever challenged the prestige of the evil king in the past. He became the first evil king in history to have his authority challenged by an evil cultivator. As a result, he felt that his prestige had taken a devastating blow!

"I'm afraid that he's a lone evil cultivator who doesn't even have a successor."

Someone said helplessly.

Many people even felt that once Kun Wu started this, other lone evil cultivators might imitate him in order to leave their mark in history.

The evil king's face would probably be slapped again and again.

Chapter 39:

The news of Kun Wu's courageous intrusion into the evil imperial palace was destined to spread throughout the entire Southern Province and reach the ears of every evil cultivator.

There were many evil cultivators in the world, and there were always a few who were crazy and mad.

It was only a matter of time before they imitated his actions.

People who practiced evil techniques were more prone to becoming mentally dysfunctional. After this matter spread, Kun Wu became famous.

In an instant, he went from being a nobody to becoming a well-known public figure.

Some evil cultivators who had problems with their brains also wanted to become famous, so they naturally imitated him.

The ironclad law of the evil imperial court that previously could not be provoked would be challenged. The face of the current evil king would also be slapped again and again. When Hu Quan heard this news, he was completely stunned.

Cold sweat was dripping down his face!

Had that old b*stard Kun Wu gone crazy?

He really wanted to grab Kun Wu and scream!

I asked you to stir up trouble in Chu County and capture someone. I never asked you to go to the evil imperial palace to provoke the evil king.

What exactly had happened here? Why did Kun Wu suddenly go to the evil imperial palace? Did he even go to the Chu family's territory?

Did something happen to his brain on the way that caused him to go to the evil imperial palace instead? Or did he encounter some kind of mishap while he was in the Chu family's territory?

Hu Quan broke out into cold sweat. Since he was the one who had given Kun Wu the order to stir up trouble in the Chu family's territory, despite the fact that he was not involved in Kun Wu's crazy decision to go to the evil imperial palace and slap the evil king on the face, he would be doomed if anyone found out or if the news got out.

Fortunately, only he and Kun Wu knew about their conspiracy, and there was no third party present.

"Black Moon Tower shouldn't know, right? It was such a confidential matter and, without a third party present, there should be no possibility of it being leaked."

Hu Quan muttered in his heart.

Hopefully that old bastard Kun Wu did not leak the information to Black Moon Tower.

Otherwise, that group of black-hearted people would definitely use this information to search out the evil king and extort a sum of money from him.

"Let's recuperate quietly. This matter has nothing to do with me. I have never seen or heard of Kun Wu before!"

Hu Quan made up his mind to keep a low profile.

He did not want to be captured by the evil king. That would result in a fate worse than death.

"Something is not right with the Chu family. Why is it that every time something happens, it has something to do with the Chu family?"

Hu Quan felt that the Chu family seemed to be hiding some big secret.

After the incident with Kun Wu, he did not dare to continue targeting the Chu family. He would maintain a low profile and recuperate for now. He would plan his next move after he recovered from his injuries.

However, he had no intentions of letting the Chu family off.

Were it not for the Chu family, how would he have ended up in such a situation in the first place?

The Purple Moon Kingdom's cult had almost been completely decimated.

The evil imperial court would probably regard him as incompetent. If he was not incompetent, then why did he end up in such a state?

In the eyes of the evil imperial court's experts, if he could not even develop and manage a small cult branch well, what else could he be if not incompetent?

Moreover, the evil imperial court did not actually require the cult to develop and grow. They only wanted each cult branch to maintain their strength and avoid destruction.

They even gave him a treasured artifact to help him do so.

If he failed to accomplish even that under such circumstances, he would definitely be regarded as incompetent.

In fact, Hu Quan was worried that the evil imperial court powerhouses would think that he was useless and kill him off directly.

What was even more terrifying was that he might be treated as a material to refine the blood spirit bead!

"Chu family!"

Hu Quan gritted his teeth.

He reached out and took out a small black-red bead. He stared at the small bead for a long time, and his eyes were filled with hesitation.

He had found this bead while exploring a mystic realm.

After many years of searching and reading ancient records, he roughly understood what the bead was.

Demonic blood bead!

It contained demon blood. Once its power leaked out, anyone below the truth realm would become demonized!

Once demonized, they would become demon slaves!

The demon race was the mortal enemy of the human race. Whether it was the righteous or the evil path, they both would not allow the demon race to exist.

On the surface, the demon race was not present in the Southern Region.

Anyone who was tainted by the demon race's demon blood would become a demon slave, and they would quickly be eliminated.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Hu Quan's eyes flashed with viciousness.

He stared at the demon blood bead for a long time before putting it away. He would decide whether or not to carry out his plan after he recovered from his injuries.

"You did not leave the house but, with a single thought, you managed to shake the foundations of the evil imperial court, shocking all of the evil cultivators in the Southern Region. You've been rewarded with the lucky mystic realm."

Chu Xuan was stunned. He had shaken the foundations of the evil imperial court, and shocked all of the evil cultivators in the Southern Region?

That old man, Kun Wu, was quite capable.

He checked out the system's reward.

"The lucky mystic realm does not require you to leave your house. You can set up a lucky mystic realm in the South Province, and leave it for the fated person to discover and obtain the inheritance within..."

This lucky mystic realm was not for Chu Xuan to enter. Instead, it allowed Chu Xuan to set up a lucky mystic realm anywhere in the Southern Region.

Anyone who obtained this fortuitous encounter would definitely reap great rewards.

The person who obtained the inheritance of the lucky mystic realm would become Chu Xuan's successor. Moreover, as long as Chu Xuan was willing, he could instantly seize the successor's cultivation base, and even control the person's life and death.

Chu Xuan looked at the simple and unadorned little palace icon in the system. As long as he had enough lucky mystic realms, would he be able to remain in seclusion while creating successors for himself all over the continent?

In addition, every successor would not be able to betray him. Even if the successor really wanted to, Chu Xuan could seize their cultivation base at any time.

The successor's life and death would be under Chu Xuan's control.

Naturally, the successor of the lucky mystic realm would not be aware that their life and death were under Chu Xuan's control.

"Those who are able to enter the lucky mystic realm will all experience fortuitous encounters. Isn't this equivalent to creating protagonists?"

"I won't have to leave seclusion, yet my successors will be all over the continent. It's interesting that I'll be the backer of a bunch of Heaven's blessed."

"If any successor dares to disobey their master, I can instantly take back their cultivation base. I can even reward their cultivation base to other successors. How wonderful!"

Chu Xuan thought about the idea of setting up the lucky mystic realm, but the conditions were not suitable for the time being.

After all, his current strength was too weak.

The upper limit of the lucky mystic realm that he could set up was not very high, so there was no point in doing so.

Even if he did set up the lucky mystic realm, if he wanted to create the internal layout and furnish it, the minimum requirement to do so was for him to be at the initial levels of the emperor realm.

After all, what kind of heaven's blessed would want to enter a mystic realm that was not even at the emperor-level?

The emperor realm was only the beginning. There were only two days left until the one-year deadline. Chu Xuan was extremely excited.

Within these two short days, nothing would happen, right?

Time passed peacefully.

The one-year deadline was fast approaching.

Chu Xuan rubbed his hands in anticipation. Whether or not he could break through to the emperor realm within a short period of time would depend on the rewards he got from the system for remaining in seclusion for a year.

The longer he stayed in seclusion, the more generous the system's rewards would be.

He had received some rewards of heaven-level scriptures and divine techniques previously.

His first one-year reward would definitely be greater than those.

Perhaps, he would be able to break through to the emperor realm directly.

After breaking through to the emperor realm, Chu Xuan would finally have some confidence in preserving his own safety.

"You've been in seclusion for a year. You've been rewarded with the Jade Void Immortal scripture and 100 years' worth of cultivation."

Chu Xuan was pleasantly surprised. Not only did he get an immortal scripture, he also received 100 years' worth of cultivation.

It seemed that his worries about not reaching the emperor realm were unfounded!

He could not wait to receive the reward.

Boom!

Chu Xuan did not take out and examine the Jade Void Immortal scripture. Instead, he directly got the system to instill it into his mind.

The Jade Void Immortal scripture was a cultivation technique that pointed to the Great Dao, and it recorded many secret techniques within it.

While Chu Xuan was comprehending the Jade Void Immortal scripture, the hundred years' worth of cultivation was being transmitted to him.

At this moment, it was as if he was starting from scratch in cultivating the Jade Void Immortal scripture. The spiritual power that he originally cultivated from the Great Luo Emperor scripture was being continuously compressed

His meridians were also being continuously expanded.

When compared, the spiritual power cultivated from the Jade Void Immortal scripture was dozens of times stronger than the spiritual power cultivated from the Great Luo Emperor scripture.

Chu Xuan, who cultivated the Jade Void Immortal scripture, would be able to fight against ten people who cultivated the Great Luo Emperor scripture without breaking a sweat.

Thanks to the infusion of a hundred years' worth of cultivation, Chu Xuan's strength continued to rise.

Fourth, fifth, eighth...

Chapter 40:

At a certain point, it was as if he had broken past a bottleneck.

Boom!

Chu Xuan's physical body was transforming, and his spiritual will was also transforming.

The transformation was even more intense than when a mortal broke through to the profound realm.

The small courtyard was still calm, and one could not sense the slightest movement from within.

Chu Xuan, who was sitting cross-legged, was experiencing extreme sublimation and stepping into a brand new world.

His spiritual will began to condense, and a rumbling sound could be heard inside his mind. It was almost as if there was an invisible barrier preventing his spiritual will from further sublimating.

Boom!

His spiritual will was like a big hammer, constantly hammering away at that invisible barrier.

His physical body and spiritual power were also sublimating and transforming.

His bones were like jade, his marrow was like a wide river, and his blood was like a vast

ocean.

Rumble...

His spiritual power and spiritual will fused together, creating a type of "divine soul power" that seeped out of his body, which merged with Heaven and Earth, and merged with the laws of this world.

The transformation of his spiritual will continued, yet that invisible barrier seemed to be unbreakable.

As the infusion of the hundred years' worth of cultivation continued, his comprehension of the Jade Void Immortal scripture continued to increase along with his cultivation base.

Chu Xuan was in a mysterious state.

After an unknown period of time, he finally penetrated that thin membrane and arrived in a new world.

A comfortable feeling surged into his soul.

Chu Xuan felt his entire body tremble as if he was experiencing catharsis.

At this moment, his spiritual will had been sublimated.

Boom!

A human-shaped spiritual will appeared in his mind.

One could vaguely see that it resembled Chu Xuan's appearance.

Divine soul!

The fundamental sign of having broken through to the emperor realm was the transformation of one's spiritual will to form a divine soul.

After forming a divine soul, even if one's physical body was destroyed, as long as one's divine soul escaped, one would be able to survive.

As the divine soul was being formed, the transformation continued.

The transformation of his spiritual power and physical body also continued.

The power of his divine soul spread out and connected with Heaven and Earth, merging with Heaven and Earth.

With the small courtyard at the center, ripples spread out in all directions.

One hundred meters, one kilometer...

The power of his divine soul continued to spread out and merge with Heaven and Earth. A special field gradually formed.

Chu Xuan was experiencing a breakthrough to the emperor realm.

He witnessed some of the laws of Heaven and Earth, and his comprehension of Heaven and Earth improved by leaps and bounds. It almost seemed like he had already seen the true essence of Heaven and Earth.

It was as if he could mobilize the great power of Heaven and Earth for his own use with just a thought.

It was as if he had built a new miniature world with himself as the center and, within this miniature world, everything was controlled by him.

He was the ruler of this miniature world, and the supreme law of land.

As his divine soul continued to solidify, Chu Xuan was able to witness more laws around him. In this vast world, there seemed to be some incomplete laws in his corner of the world.

Chu Xuan vaguely saw that the rules in the Southern Region seemed to have been broken in several places.

Perhaps this was the true cause behind the lack of an emperor-level character in the Southern Region.

Since the laws were incomplete, the power of the divine soul could not merge with the world and could not complete the final step in breaking through to the emperor realm.

Chu Xuan believed that perhaps some experts had condensed their divine souls, but because they could not merge its power with the laws here, nor integrate the laws into the divine soul, they could not construct a miniature world of their own.

As such, they had not completely broken through to the emperor realm.

They could only be considered half-emperors.

The broken laws of the Southern Region seemed to be gradually recovering.

After the laws recovered, perhaps those who possessed an emperor-level inheritance would be able to break through to the emperor realm.

However, Chu Xuan was an exception. He was not limited by the flaws of the laws in the Southern Region.

He encountered no problems in the process of breaking through to the emperor realm.

What his divine soul power merged with were not the laws of the Southern Region, but rather the laws of this vast world. These laws were of a higher level.

The transformation of his soul was not over yet.

The miniature world, with Chu Xuan at its center, was still expanding.

Three miles, five miles...

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Gradually, his divine soul power spread out all the way to the Chu family's ancestral residence.

At this moment, none of the secrets in the ancestral residence could be hidden from Chu Xuan.

Since he was using his emperor realm divine soul power, Chu Tianming and the other experts of the Chu family naturally would not be able to discover anything.

Chu Xuan could see that, in the depths of the Chu family's ancestral residence, there were several figures in closed-door cultivation inside the forbidden area.

Their auras indicated that they were somewhere between the unity realm and the void realm.

With just a little more effort, they would be able to break through to the unity realm.

Chu Xuan was puzzled. Did the Chu family really not have any hidden unity realm experts as their foundation?

Was it due to the cultivation method that they were unable to break through to the unity realm?

Or was it because their innate talent was too poor?

It could not be denied that they indeed possessed a certain level of innate talent.

Among those few family elders that were in seclusion, none of them were weaker than Chu Tianming. It was likely that they were the hidden trump cards of the Chu family.

The Chu family had more than one treasured artifact. Together with those few family elders who were in seclusion, there was also a treasured artifact. Moreover, it was a high-grade treasured artifact.

Although it was not as good as the spirit severing saber, it still reached the level of a high-grade treasured artifact.

The power of his divine soul continued to spread out.

The Chu family's territory had a circumference of 12 li, and the ancestral residence was at its core. Beyond it were the servants' residences, and the stewards' residences, which protected the ancestral residence.

Finally, the power of his divine soul covered the entirety of the Chu family's territory, and the miniature world that Chu Xuan had constructed similarly covered the Chu family's territory.

At this moment, Chu Xuan realized that the structure of the Chu family's territory was actually an array formation.

During critical moments, the Chu family could use this array formation to defend themselves, or unleash powerful attacks.

This was the true foundation of the Chu family.

After seeing this array formation, Chu Xuan understood that the ancestors of the Chu family were quite capable.

Perhaps the array formation had been excavated from some ancient ruins.

In fact, the Chu family's territory was also the site of an ancient ruin.

The transformation of his divine soul was coming to an end.

The construction of his miniature world was coming to an end.

The breakthrough continued.

Once the transformation of his divine soul was complete, and the construction of his miniature world was complete, at that time, he would have truly stepped into the emperor realm.

The other sign of an emperor realm expert, aside from one's spiritual will transforming into a divine soul, was the ability to control a "domain".

This was the "miniature world" that Chu Xuan was constructing.

The emperor realm!

The description of the emperor realm in the cultivation world could be summarized in one sentence.

"I am the emperor of my domain, and my laws are absolute!"

This was the power of the emperor realm.

No matter how many truth realm experts there were, they were just ants inside the domain of an emperor realm expert.

One thought could decide the life and death of the people inside the domain!

When the emperor was angry, the land would be filled with millions of corpses!

Chu Xuan started to retract the power of his divine soul as well as the power of his domain.

He had already broken through to the emperor realm.

He was now a first-level emperor realm cultivator.

With his current strength, his domain just happened to cover the territory of the Chu family.

In other words, it covered a radius of 12 li.

With just a thought, he could control everything within this 12 li radius.

Normally, the domain of an emperor who had just broken through would only be around three li, while the domain of a powerful first-level emperor would only be around five

Chu Xuan's domain was no weaker than that of an ordinary third-level emperor realm expert.

The breakthrough continued.

His 100 years' worth of cultivation was still being digested.

His divine soul power paused for a moment over the Chu family's ancestral residence.

Chu Xuan noticed that there was an underground space at the core of the Chu family's ancestral residence.

As expected, this place was once an ancient ruin.

The Chu family had relied on this to develop.

The Qin, Zhao, and He family territories should be similar as well.

Chu Xuan did not probe further. Even if it was an ancient ruin, the underground space did not have much value to Chu Xuan.

It did not give him any special feeling.

The power of his divine soul was constantly being retracted, and the power of his domain had already been fully withdrawn.

Chapter 41:

In the core area of the Chu family's ancestral residence, a few elders who were in seclusion were suddenly miraculously enlightened.

Their spiritual will and spiritual power, which had fused into the void, suddenly began to condense.

Their spiritual power also rapidly began to fuse with their spiritual will.

It was as if they had been blessed by a mysterious existence. In an instant, they all broke through to the unity realm.

The family elders widened their eyes in shock.

How did they break through all of a sudden?

Moreover, during the breakthrough, their auras had not been exposed.

Although they did not understand what was going on, the clan elders were pleasantly surprised. As long as their auras were not exposed, they could continue to stay hidden in the Chu family.

These elders were the trump cards of the Chu family. If ever the family was faced with a dire crisis, they would forcefully break through to the unity realm and strive to resolve the crisis.

However, they had now broken through with nary a sound. Moreover, their auras had not been exposed in the process. This meant that they could continue their secret cultivation and become even stronger.

When they were called upon in the future, they would give their enemies a huge surprise.

Chu Xuan was somewhat surprised. Those elders had broken through?

They must have been affected by the power of his divine soul.

The elders had been on the verge of breaking through this entire time. The power of his divine soul and domain had covered the Chu family's territory, and it seemed that just that little bit of power was enough to make the elders break through uncontrollably.

The moment the elders broke through, Chu Xuan discovered a precious artifact in the core area of the Chu family's ancestral residence. This artifact had been mysteriously activated, and seemed to be absorbing the auras of those elders.

His curiosity was piqued, so he concentrated his divine soul power to take a closer look.

It actually turned out to be a transmission-type precious artifact.

It appeared to be absorbing the auras of these new unity realm experts and then transmitting them to a certain place.

Interesting...

The Chu family did not have a unity realm expert. It was likely that this expert had deliberately suppressed their breakthrough and had left once it was no longer possible to do so.

Chu Xuan was merely a direct descendant who did not possess any influence in the family. He would naturally never come into contact with such secrets.

However, this did not bother him at all. Nothing mattered so long as it did not affect his seclusion in his courtyard.

He condensed the power of his divine soul slightly and sealed the treasure's ability to collect aura.

His strength continued to rise, advancing toward the second level of the Emperor realm.

"You have broken through to the Emperor realm. You have been rewarded with the Great Luo Heavenly Scripture, the Great Luo Divine Technique, and the Great Luo Immortal Scripture."

After he broke through to the Emperor realm, the system's reward soon followed.

It was actually the enhanced version of the Great Luo Emperor Scripture.

Once he received the rewards, the related information and knowledge flooded his mind.

After mastering the cultivation methods recorded in the two immortal scriptures, Chu Xuan sensed his foundation and strength solidifying even further.

The two cultivation methods did not conflict with each other, but rather complemented each other very well.

Rumble!

Second-level of the Emperor realm!

After breaking through to the second level of the Emperor realm, his hundred years' worth of cultivation reward was exhausted.

Chu Xuan opened his eyes and examined his own strength. At this moment, he was full of confidence.

There was no Emperor in the Southern Region, which meant that he was currently the only Emperor in this vast region!

Unless an Emperor realm or above powerhouse came from outside the Southern Region, there was nothing and no one he had to fear in this land.

Moreover, even if there was such a powerhouse, they had no reason to come to the Chu family's territory to cause trouble for him.

Therefore, he no longer had to worry about the evil imperial court.

He would kill every heretic that came!

Moreover, given his Emperor realm strength, he would be able to kill those intruders silently. He no longer had to worry about exposing his strength.

Meow.

The Heavenly Spirit Cat jumped onto his shoulder and rubbed its head against his.

"Little cat, hurry up and break through."

The cat was already at the ninth level of the unity realm, and was on the verge of breaking through to the truth realm.

With its talent, it would not be long before it too broke through to the Emperor realm.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Moreover, as Chu Xuan's cultivation increased, the growth of his pets would also accelerate.

The Sky-shaking Golden Roc flew over, and the Spirit-devouring Flower stretched out a branch that held a blooming flower. It was exceptionally beautiful.

It would not take long for the Sky-shaking Golden Roc and the Heavenly Spirit Cat to break through to the Emperor realm. Once they did, it would be more convenient for him to do certain things.

The Spirit Devouring Flower was a little bit more special. It would take a longer time for it to reach the Emperor realm.

That being said, Chu Xuan was in possession of many treasures that could accelerate this process.

"I cannot lose sight of my goal of reaching the Heaven realm."

Chu Xuan warned himself not to let all this get to his head. The Emperor realm was not his final destination.

Above the emperor realm were the Supreme and Heaven realms.

He would only gain a stable foothold in the vast world once he reached the Heaven realm, as Heaven realm cultivators were considered top existences in this vast world.

"I'll strive to break through to the Supreme realm within ten years!"

Chu Xuan set himself a small goal for the near future.

After breaking through to the Emperor realm, his cultivation speed would slow down. However, breaking through to the Supreme realm within ten years should not pose too much of a problem.

After all, the system would occasionally reward him with a few hundred years' worth of cultivation, and other items, spiritual medicines and tools that would increase his speed of cultivation.

Moreover, he would soon make use of the lucky mystic realm.

The laws of Heaven and Earth in the Southern Region were slowly being restored. Once this was discovered, it was unknown when the experts from other regions would come over and try to occupy this territory.

Qin Keyun, who was the reincarnation of a demon, had appeared. It could be predicted that the current balance in the Southern Region would see some drastic shifts in the future.

However, there would probably not be too much chaos within the upcoming ten years.

He still had enough confidence that he would be able to break through to the Supreme realm within ten years.

The Supreme realm involved the transformation of the power of one's domain.

As the saying went, "I am supreme within this domain, and even the emperor has to kneel before me."

Beyond that, the Heaven Realm represented another huge improvement, similar to the huge gap between the truth realm and the Emperor realm.

With that being said, Supreme realm cultivators were also considered powerhouses in this vast world.

"Excellent!"

Chu Xuan lay down on the deck chair, feeling particularly happy. With every breakthrough he achieved, his confidence grew, and he became infinitely closer to his goal of living a comfortable and stress-free life.

Looking around the small courtyard, Chu Xuan suddenly felt that he lacked servants to carry out chores around his residence.

Or perhaps maids?

Beautiful maids were pleasing to the eye. In that sense, they were much better than servants.

Chu Xuan glanced at the lucky mystic realm in the system space and suddenly thought of something.

Should he take it out and put it inside the courtyard for the time being?

Those who could stumble upon the lucky mystic realm were people with great luck.

If he put it in the courtyard, perhaps it would help him to attract some people with great luck?

The men would be accepted as disciples, while the women would be accepted as maids.

Chu Xuan's heart was stirred.

He had to stay at home and could not leave the small courtyard.

He wanted someone by his side to listen to his instructions and work for him.

Unfortunately, Zhang Kui and Dong Qian were heretic cultivators, and were wanted throughout the Southern Region. If they appeared openly, they would be easily killed.

Moreover, these two people were not very talented, so there was little value in nurturing them; they could be used as errand boys at best.

Moreover, Chu Xuan also had some thoughts regarding the Black Moon Tower.

It was a large force that had its roots spread throughout the Southern Region and beyond. It sold all kinds of intel, cultivation methods and treasures, and also accepted all kinds of commissions.

Black Moon Tower operated in a wide scope of different businesses and areas.

If he could control the Black Moon Tower, he would be completely aware of the going-ons and happenings around the Southern Region despite being confined to his small courtyard.

Presently, he was already at the second level of the Emperor realm.

He had to keep a low profile and infiltrate the organization slowly. With the soul seed seal at his disposal, he would be able to conceal his actions from the top experts of the Black Moon Tower.

In addition, once he broke through to the Heaven realm, he would then deal with the mastermind behind the Black Moon Tower and become the biggest boss of the Black Moon Tower.

All this required manpower; he needed people to handle various tasks and missions so that his plans would be able to reach fruition. Thinking this, Chu Xuan took out the lucky mystic realm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.8K 28
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
10.9K 610 36
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
114K 23.8K 72
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
57.8K 2.1K 98
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...