I Stayed At Home For A Centur...

Por Fujoshirottengirl

Chu Xuan transmigrated to a fantasy world and became the young master of a powerful family. He was rebuked fo... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-21
Chapter 22-25
Chapter 26-29
Chapter 30-33
Chapter 38-41
Chapter 42-45
Chapter 46-49
Chapter 50-53
Chapter 54-57
Chapter 58-61
Chapter 62-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 90-100

Chapter 34-37

185 6 1
Por Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 34:

Chu Yuan sat down beside him, took out a pot of wine, and silently drank a few mouthfuls.

Chu Xuan glanced at him. With one look, it was obvious that this fellow had something on his mind.

However, he did not ask or probe. Among his peers, Chu Yuan's innate talent was the greatest. Although Chu Tianming had high hopes for Chu Qing, in terms of cultivation, he was far inferior to Chu Yuan; even Chu Yun was a little inferior.

However, Chu Yun seemed to be talented in pill refinement, and would be able to make up for the difference in that way.

Chu Yuan could be said to be the strongest among his peers.

His cultivation was at the first level of the spirit realm!

Moreover, Chu Xuan realized that the method he was cultivating with was not the Chu family's cultivation method.

He also did not know whether Chu Yuan obtained a fortuitous encounter outside, or whether the cultivation method had been passed down to Chu Yuan by his father?

Chu Yuan silently drank a few more mouthfuls of wine and sighed. "Thirteenth, you want to live a peaceful life without fighting and strife. Perhaps that's the right choice after all."

Chu Xuan listened silently and thought to himself, 'Old Third looks like he's about to say his final words. Could something have happened?'

Although his relationship with Chu Yuan, before he recovered the memories of his previous life was ordinary, Chu Yuan really cared about him.

If Chu Xuan could help him out, he would not mind doing so.

"In a few days, I'll be leaving the territory again. I don't know when I'll be back. I don't even know if I'll be back at all."

Chu Yuan spoke softly.

"I'll keep an eye out for third uncle and third aunt. If there's any news, I'll get someone to inform you."

"Although the brothers and sisters of the Chu family don't fight much, in order for you to live a stable life, you'd better cultivate this cultivation technique properly and hand it over to grandfather as well. Your status in the Chu family will be much better then."

As Chu Yuan spoke, he took out a small booklet.

A part of the booklet seemed to be missing. The yellowed booklet was made from a unique animal hide that could be preserved for a very long time.

This unique animal hide was usually used as a material to record cultivation techniques and the like.

Apart from being able to be preserved for a long time, it could also store spiritual will. The words on it were all engraved with spiritual will and contained spiritual meaning.

Chu Yuan placed the booklet into Chu Xuan's hands, after which he took out a bottle of pills and handed it over as well.

He stood up and said, "Break through to the profound realm as soon as possible."

Looking at Chu Yuan's slightly desolate back, Chu Xuan shook his head. He did not know what was on his mind.

Could it be that he had fallen out of love?

It was very likely!

He picked up the booklet and flipped it open to take a look. It was actually an emperor-level scripture!

However, it was not complete. It could only be considered half of an emperor-level scripture.

Even so, it was still extraordinary.

One had to know that the Chu family had similarly relied on their partial emperor-level scripture to establish themselves in the Qin Kingdom for thousands of years.

Cultivating this partial emperor-level scripture would not allow one to break through to the emperor realm. However, breaking through to the truth realm would not be a problem.

According to the records in the book, the reason why there was no emperor-level character in the Southern Region was because, after the great war that swept through the Southern Region, the earth veins collapsed and the rules were thrown into chaos. Therefore, cultivators here could not comprehend the emperor realm.

Other than that, it was also related to the lack of an emperor realm inheritance.

Chu Xuan shook his head. He did not care for this partial emperor-level scripture at all.

The medicinal pills were only ordinary. Chu Xuan naturally would not care for medicinal pills needed to break through to the profound realm. After all, they were too inferior to the Great Profound pill.

Chu Yuan had given this cultivation technique to him so that he could use it to gain Chu Tianming's attention. This would increase Chu Xuan's status in the Chu family and allow him to continue living a peaceful and carefree

life.

That was very thoughtful of him.

as

He did not know what was on Chu Yuan's mind, but it seemed like he wanted to distance himself from Chu Xuan. Could it be that he had offended a powerful enemy and wanted to avoid implicating others?

Since he did not know or understand the situation, Chu Xuan did not pay too much attention to it. At most, he would ask Zhang Kui to pay attention to the matter and, if necessary, lend a helping hand.

"B*stard!"

In the end, on the second day after Chu Yuan returned, Chu Tianming's furious roar could be heard from the ancestral residence.

It could even be heard all the way from the small courtyard.

Chu Xuan was speechless. It seemed that the old man was so angry that he was about to explode.

His first thought was that this matter was related to Chu Yuan.

For something to anger Chu Tianming to this extent, it seemed that it was not a small matter.

Chu Xuan instructed the Heavenly Spirit Cat to sneak into the ancestral mansion and find out exactly what was going on.

Even from such a distance, Chu Xuan could sense Chu Tianming's vigorous aura.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Could it be that he wanted to kill Chu Yuan?

That old man would not be that ruthless, right?

Chu Tianming had almost gone crazy from anger!

Chu Yuan wanted to break off his marriage engagement!

His fiancée was the princess of the Qin Kingdom, Qin Keyun.

The victim of the broken marriage engagement was the Qin royal family once

again!

Although the Qin Kingdom was ruled by four families, the Qin family was the royal family of the Qin Kingdom after all, and was considered the strongest among the four.

If they broke off the marriage engagement again, this would be akin to pressing the Qin royal family's face into the ground and rubbing it in the dirt.

What made Chu Tianming so angry, to the point that he wanted to vomit blood, was that Qin Keyun's mother was the one Chu Qiuluo had broken off his marriage arrangement with.

After she had kicked up a fuss in the Chu family, she did not marry within the four families. Instead, she chose a husband from outside.

If Chu Yuan broke off the marriage engagement as well, how could the other party just let it go?

Perhaps there would be a rift between the Chu and Qin families because of this.

"I don't care who it is that you've fallen in love with. You absolutely cannot break off the marriage engagement. In fact, I'll arrange for you to marry her right away!"

Chu Tianming roared.

Chu Yuan's father, Chu Qiufeng, was drenched in cold sweat. He lowered his head and did not dare to look at his father.

He regretted letting his third brother teach his son.

What did he learn?

He actually learned how to break off marriage engagements!

Had he not been getting along just fine with Qin Keyun? They seemed to have a good relationship. Why did he suddenly decide to ruin the marriage engagement?

Chu Tianming was so angry to the point that he was about to explode. If the Qin family found out about this, would they not be furious as well?

His third son had broken off the marriage engagement previously and, now, his third grandson also wanted to break off his own marriage engagement.

In addition, the one who would have her marriage ruined would be the daughter of the previous victim!

This was simply too much!

Chu Yuan's expression was calm as he said, "I've already informed the Qin family. I've already spoken with Keyun frankly. In my eyes, she's just like my little sister!"

Pu!

Chu Tianming clutched his chest. He felt his blood churning and he was on the verge of vomiting blood.

"You, you..."

Trembling, he pointed at Chu Yuan and was unable to speak for a long time.

Had he not been a peak void realm expert who was on the verge of breaking through to the unity realm, his fury would probably have ruptured his blood vessels.

"Grandfather, father, uncle, I've come to bid farewell to everyone today. I'm leaving the Chu family."

Chu Yuan's expression was still calm.

He knew that he had to face Chu Tianming's anger.

However, he still had to come back and inform him.

Chu Qiufeng's expression was complicated. His son had been gifted and intelligent since young, and the child worshiped his third brother.

In the end, he even learned how to f*cking ruin his own marriage engagement.

Chu Qiuchang, the eldest brother among them, also had a complicated expression on his face.

The Chu brothers rarely fought, and their relationship was harmonious.

However, since the incident with his third brother, Chu Qiulou, the atmosphere in the Chu family seemed to have changed somewhat.

Now, the second person who ruined the marriage engagement had appeared.

"You are not allowed to go anywhere. I will immediately inform the Qin family to continue with the marriage!"

Chu Tianming's roar seemed to resound throughout the Chu family's ancestral grounds.

After all, he was a half-step unity realm expert, so it would not be a problem for his voice to project further than ten miles.

As soon as he finished speaking, the head butler hurriedly walked in with a complicated expression on his face. He said, "Master, the Qin family has sent someone over."

Chu Tianming's expression changed. "Who is

it?"

"It's Qin Pingxia and her daughter."

Chu Tianming's face alternated between green and white. Qin Pingxia was the one who had almost become his daughter-in-law, and she had brought her daughter here to demand an explanation!

Chapter 35:

Chu Yuan truly was talented! Chu Xuan sighed.

As expected of someone who worshiped his father. He even followed in Chu Qiuluo's footsteps in breaking off his marriage engagement Even from this far away, he could hear Chu Tianming's roars. One could imagine how angry he was.

Had his grandfather not been a cultivator, would his blood vessels have burst from anger?

Who knew what he would do to Chu Yuan? Would he lock him up?

Would Chu Yuan be forced to marry Qin Keyun?

The other problem was, when things had gone this far south, would Qin Keyun even be willing to marry him?

Would there be no one who objected to their pre-arranged marriages within the four great families?

Did they all marry voluntarily?

Old Seventh and He Weiwei were indeed willing marriage partners. The two of them were having a lot of fun together. However, ignoring them, what about the others?

What if the woman had someone else in her heart and could not be together with him? Would she have to marry a man whom she was engaged with but did not love?

This was a problem that stemmed from feudal mindsets!

Chu Xuan shook his head and sighed.

It had been a while since Chu Tianming's last roar was heard. Could it be that Chu Yuan had already been locked up?

Since Chu Yuan had returned, he should be aware of the consequences that he had to face, right?

Chu Yuan had made ample preparations.

Since he chose to return, he naturally knew what he was about to face. He was not afraid at all. He was fully confident that he could successfully leave the Chu family.

No one could stop him!

Qin Pingxia stepped into the ancestral hall of the Chu family with an ashen face.

Looking at Chu Tianming, her expression became somewhat complicated. She had almost become his daughter-in-law!

Thinking of that elegant man from back then, her heart was filled with anger.

How could she not be comparable to that common woman?

Behind Qin Pingxia, there was a beautiful young girl whose head was slightly lowered.

"Uncle Chu, is your Chu family going to ruin another marriage?" Qin Pingxia asked.

"I have no such intention!"

Chu Tianming denied it.

"Whether the Chu family breaks off the marriage engagement or not is up to the Chu family. But I, Chu Yuan, will not fulfill this marriage engagement."

Chu Yuan said calmly.

"Shut up!" Chu Tianming shouted.

"Grandpa, it's not good to force matters. You can ask sister Keyun, does she even like me?"

"I do."

A weak voice sounded.

Chu Yuan: "!!!"

"Did you hear that? If you dare to disappoint Keyun, I'll break your legs!"

Chu Tianming continued to roar.

He could not afford to have another marriage engagement ruined. If it happened again, the four families' marriage alliance would be placed in jeopardy.

This would cause cracks in the relationships between the four families, and they would gradually lose their sense of unity.

Chu Yuan's gaze was firm as he looked at Qin Keyun and said, "Don't be bound by the so-called marriage engagement. We've only met a few times, so how can you say you truly like me?"

"I've liked you since the first time I saw you."

Qin Keyun replied with a slightly red face.

It did not make any sense. Did he have such great charm?

Chu Yuan was a little dumbfounded.

He took a deep breath and said, "I have someone I like. It's impossible for you and me to be together!"

"Enough!"

Qin Pingxia said angrily, "Do you all think that the daughters of my Qin family are not worthy of the men of your Chu family?"

Remembering Chu Qiuluo, she too was about to go crazy with anger.

Now, her own daughter had to suffer a similar fate as hers.

"Dear niece Pingxia, the annulment of the marriage engagement will never happen again."

Chu Tianming said with a sullen face.

"Lock him up and have him reflect on his actions!"

He gave an order to the head butler.

Chu Yuan narrowed his eyes and a spatial escape bead appeared in his hand.

"Grandfather, father, uncle, I, Chu Yuan, am not as good as third uncle. My talent is not as good as third uncle, nor is my strength as good as third uncle. However, I will never lose to third uncle in terms of how much I love her!"

"None of you can force me to marry someone

else!"

Chu Tianming said angrily, "Why couldn't you have learned something else? Why did you have to learn from your third uncle and break off the engagement? Argh!"

"Drag him down and lock him up. Reflect on your own mistakes!"

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

What a b*stard!

Chu Yuan ignored the head butler. Instead, he looked at Qin Keyun and said, "Sister Keyun, you are a good person. You will be able to find someone better. Goodbye!"

He activated the spatial escape bead and disappeared.

"B*stard!"

Chu Tianming was furious. He raised his hand and tried to grab him, but was one step too late.

"Find him and bring him back!"

Several elders quickly left the Chu family's ancestral residence.

"The third sons of the Chu family are never good people!"

Qin Pingxia's face was cold. She looked at the roaring Chu Tianming and took a few deep breaths. Then, she said, "You chased Chu Qiuluo's son out of the ancestral residence?"

"Yes."

Chu Tianming's face was dark.

"I'll go and see for myself just how outstanding Chu Qiuluo's son is."

She turned around and left with Qin Keyun in tow.

Chu Tianming was stunned. He did not understand what she meant by that.

He signaled for Chu Qiuchang and Chu Qiufeng to follow her in case this woman saw Chu Xuan and went crazy or did something drastic.

After the Heavenly Spirit Cat returned, Chu Xuan roughly understood the whole story.

The third son of the Chu family from the previous generation had ruined the marriage engagement!

The third son of the Chu family from this generation had also ruined the marriage engagement.

Chu Xuan could foresee that the third son of the Chu family of the next generation would not be welcomed.

Regardless of whether it was the Qin family, the Zhao family, or the He family, none of them would arrange a marriage with the third son of the Chu family.

The door of the small courtyard was pushed open.

Qin Pingxia appeared in the small courtyard together with Qin Keyun.

Looking at Chu Xuan who was lazily lying on the reclining chair, her beautiful eyebrows furrowed slightly, and inexplicable flames of fury rose in her heart.

"You are Chu Qiuluo's son, Chu Xuan?"

Chu Xuan raised his head and glanced at her. "Who are you, auntie?"

Sensing Qin Pingxia's malicious gaze, which seemed to be filled with the desire to beat him up, he replied lazily.

"Did you just call me, auntie?"

Qin Pingxia was so angry that her delicate body was trembling all over.

"You are from the same generation as my father. If I don't call you auntie, should I call you sister instead?"

Chu Xuan stretched lazily and yawned.

"You!"

Qin Pingxia took a few deep breaths and turned around to look at Chu Qiuchang and Chu Qiufeng behind her. She asked, "Is your Chu family going to ruin the marriage engagement? Have you thought about the consequences?"

Chu Qiuchang smiled bitterly and said, "Our Chu family is indeed in the wrong regarding this matter but, as you can see, the person in question has already escaped. Whether they can be captured or not is another matter altogether, but even if we force them to marry, it will not be fair to Keyun."

Qin Pingxia looked at Chu Xuan and said, "Since Chu Qiuluo betrayed me, then let his son pay his dues!" "F*ck!"

Chu Xuan said in shock, "Auntie, how old are you? You already have a daughter, yet you have such thick skin. Are you an old cow that wants to eat young grass? No wonder my father didn't want you!"

"How dare you!"

Qin Pingxia's face was livid, and her aura erupted, displaying her peak void realm cultivation.

Chu Qiuchang hurriedly moved and stood between her and Chu Xuan. He turned around to glare at Chu Xuan and said, "What nonsense are you speaking?"

Chu Xuan could not help but turn speechless when he saw that Chu Qiuchang was almost sweating from the pressure of her aura. This uncle of his was a little useless. He was only at the fifth-level of the void realm.

Qin Pingxia withdrew her aura, took a deep breath, and said, "Since Chu Yuan isn't willing, then let Chu Xuan marry my daughter!"

"This..."

Chu Qiuchang looked at Qin Keyun and said, "Qin Keyun, you..."

"I like him. He's good-looking."

Qin Keyun said with a red face and lowered her head.

Was she so fickle?

She just said that she liked Chu Yuan earlier but, in the blink of an eye, she now liked Chu Xuan?

Chu Qiuchang and his brother were speechless. "I don't agree!"

Chu Xuan raised his hand and said.

"What right do you have to disagree?"

Qin Pingxia looked at him coldly.

Chu Xuan said seriously, "I'm trash. Isn't it a waste for your daughter to marry me?"

Qin Pingxia: "..."

Chu Qiuchang and Chu Qiufeng: "..."

How could you say the words "I'm trash" so righteously?

Where was your pride?

Did you not want it?

Chapter 36: 

"How is your daughter going to face the world if she marries a good-for-nothing person like me? Do you still care about your reputation?"

Chu Xuan continued in a serious tone, "Think about it. You, her mother, were dumped by my father. In the end, you actually asked your daughter to marry a good-for-nothing like me. What would everyone else think?"

"They would think that no one wanted your daughter, so she can only marry a piece of

trash."

"Auntie, it's true that my father dumped you, but do you want your daughter to carry the reputation of being unwanted and marrying a good-for-nothing?" "Huff... Huff..."

Qin Pingxia was so angry that her entire body trembled and each breath she took was labored. She almost could not hold back the anger in her heart.

After cultivating her heart and mind for more than twenty years, her state of mind was shattered today.

To her, every word that Chu Xuan said was not about referring to himself as a good-for-nothing.

Instead, he was emphasizing the fact that she had been dumped by his father!

"The third sons of the Chu family are never

good!"

Qin Pingxia gnashed her teeth and said.

The two Chu brothers had cold sweat running down their faces, afraid that Qin Pingxia would suddenly attack them.

With their current strength, they would not be able to stop her.

Chu Xuan just shrugged. After all, he was not the third son of the Chu family.

"What you said makes sense. A good-for-nothing is not good enough for my daughter!"

Qin Pingxia said hatefully.

"You rejected a woman who delivered herself to your doorstep. You've been rewarded with the Void Heart Flame."

Chu Xuan's eyes lit up. There was a reward for this?

Sure enough, the system's random rewards would always be triggered inadvertently.

Qin Pingxia looked deeply at Chu Xuan before turning around and leaving without saying another word.

Qin Keyun looked at Chu Xuan with a red face, her eyes filled with regret. She turned around and left as well.

Chu Xuan frowned. Qin Keyun acted like an obedient girl but, for some reason, he felt that there was something wrong with this girl.

He immediately used the Heavenly Secret Origin probing technique on her.

"Qin Keyun. Her mother is Qin Pingxia and her father is Hong Fei... within her resides the soul of the demon fox, which is the reincarnation of the emperor-level demon. The soul is currently in its recovery stage. It looks obedient on the outside but, on the inside, it's seductive and vicious. It's good at bewitching and likes good-looking men..."

Chu Xuan took a deep breath. The soul of a demon fox and the reincarnation of an emperor-level demon!

She was once an emperor-level powerhouse?

Her soul was currently in its recovery stage?

She looked well-behaved on the outside, but on the inside, she was vicious?

This woman was not simple at all.

Oh, she liked good-looking men?

Chu Xuan touched his face. He was good-looking after all, so there was no need to be modest about this.

No wonder she said she liked him.

The Qin Kingdom was about to change!

The future of the Qin family would be full of uncertainties due to Qin Keyun's appearance.

Was she a demon or a human?

Due to his limited strength, he could not investigate Qin Keyun's origins further, such as how she had been reborn into the Qin family...

As well as the reason behind why her demon soul was reborn.

He had to be careful of this girl.

Although it would take a long time for her to fully recover, and even longer to recover her emperor realm cultivation.

Qin Keyun would hate Chu Yuan for breaking off the marriage engagement, right?

It was not a good thing to be hated by a demon emperor.

Chu Xuan thought about it and decided to remind Chu Yuan. No matter what, he had always been sincere to Chu Xuan.

He glanced at the Sky-shaking Golden Roc and gave it some instructions.

The Sky-shaking Golden Roc soared into the sky and disappeared into the horizon in the blink of an eye.

Given the speed of the Sky-shaking Golden Roc, it would not be difficult for it to locate Chu Yuan.

Then he turned his attention to the system's reward.

Void Heart Flame!

An invisible flame appeared.

"Void Heart Flame. Burning heart, burning anger..."

The Void Heart Flame was like the fire inside one's heart. It could make people instantly furious and explode with anger.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

It could stir up people's anger and use their anger as fuel. As long as there was even the tiniest bit of anger, the Void Heart Flame could be ignited.

Once ignited, it could not be extinguished.

Chu Xuan marveled at the power of the Void Heart Flame. It was impossible to guard oneself against it.

In this world, who would not be angry?

To kill a person, he would only need to provoke the other party slightly in order to ignite the Void Heart Flame.

Once ignited, it could not be extinguished.

Until the Void Heart Flame exploded in one's heart and the person died!

It was a silent and invisible murder weapon!

Those who were unaware would think that they had exploded in anger and died.

A martial artist's anger would attack their heart, and their spiritual power would be thrown into disorder. It was not impossible for them to explode and die.

On the surface, Chu Yuan's matter did not seem to have caused much trouble for the Chu family.

However, Chu Xuan knew that there would still be some cracks in the relationship between the Chu and Qin families from now on.

He could imagine that as Qin Keyun's emperor-level soul recovered, and her talent blossomed, her strength would increase by leaps and bounds. The Chu family would then deeply regret not having married Qin Keyun into the family.

If Chu Yuan ever returned, he would definitely be looked at with disdain in the Chu family.

Chu Tianming probably would not even acknowledge him as a grandson.

In the end, all of this had nothing to do with Chu Xuan. He just wanted to live in peace.

It did not matter to him if Qin Keyun's emperor-level soul recovered. After all, if she could not restore her emperor realm cultivation within a short period of time, she would not be a threat to him.

The deadline for a year's seclusion was almost up. The rewards would definitely be generous.

The emperor realm did not seem too far away from Chu Xuan.

The lack of an emperor-level character in the Southern Region was already widely-known and accepted fact in the cultivation world.

The saying went, the lack of an emperor-level character in the Southern Region, be it in the ancient records or through the legends passed down from ancient times, was all due to a huge battle that had taken place.

The earth veins collapsed and the rules were thrown into chaos. In addition, the emperor realm inheritance had gone missing.

However, when Qin Keyun appeared, Chu Xuan knew that the reason behind this situation was not as simple as what was recorded in the records and passed down.

Where did Qin Keyun come from?

Was she a demon emperor from the Southern Region or an outsider?

There was too little information about the lands beyond the Southern Region. Even the ancient records did not mention much about

it.

Chu Xuan could not help but think of Black Moon Tower.

This force that had rooted itself all over the Southern Region was so strong that even the evil imperial court did not dare to use force to threaten it. It could be observed that Black Moon Tower's origins were not simple.

It was highly likely that Black Moon Tower was a force that was not just limited to the Southern Region.

A few thoughts flashed through Chu Xuan's mind. At the moment, he could not implement some of his ideas and plans until he reached the emperor realm.

Moreover, since Qin Keyun, the reincarnation of the demon emperor, had appeared, were there similar situations unfolding in other parts of the Southern Region?

Or was it only Qin Keyun who was special?

What Chu Xuan was even more curious about was why Qin Keyun, a fox demon, had reincarnated as human.

What was the situation behind her reincarnation? Was it done intentionally?

Given the fact that she had retained her demon soul, all things considered, the possibility of her being intentionally reincarnated as a human was very high.

Chu Xuan thought about Qin Pingxia, the woman whose marriage was ruined by his father. In the end, she married a husband outside the four families and gave birth to Qin Keyun.

zen ari

She even arranged for Qin Keyun and Chu Yuan to be married.

Was there any reason behind this?

She had been dumped by someone. Why was she still willing to let her daughter marry into the Chu family?

Moreover, Chu Yuan had always been taught by Chu Qiuluo. He could be considered a successor to his legacy.

The more Chu Xuan thought about it, the more he felt that there seemed to be some kind of conspiracy behind it all.

Chu Yuan was the one who ruined the marriage, but she came over and wanted to marry Qin Keyun to Chu Xuan just like that. Was she not being too casual about her daughter's marriage?

There seemed to be something wrong with the Qin family.

He had to remain steadfast. As long as his strength increased, no scheme or trick would ever be able to affect him!

Fortunately, the reward for a year's seclusion was not far off.

The reward for staying in seclusion for a year would definitely be something to look forward to. The emperor realm seemed infinitely closer as each day passed.

Not long after, the Sky-shaking Golden Roc returned after reminding Chu Yuan, who had been escaping from Chu County, about the whole situation. Of course, it did not reveal that Chu Xuan was the one who sent him that reminder.

As for how Chu Yuan would react and what thoughts he would have, Chu Xuan could not have cared less.

Purple Moon Kingdom, Hu Quan, sect leader of the heretic cult.

Hu Quan, who had not recovered from his serious injuries, looked at Kun Wu, who was old and had one foot in the grave. He said in a deep voice, "Brother Kun Wu, the end of your lifespan is approaching. After this matter is completed, I will hand over the complete blood spirit bead to you. It will definitely extend brother Kun Wu's lifespan by ten years and increase your chances of breaking through."

Chapter 37:

Kun Wu stared at Hu Quan for a long while and said in a hoarse voice, "Are you really willing to give up the blood spirit bead?"

"My, Hu Quan's, cult ended up like this. The source of this entire disaster is the Chu family of the Qin Kingdom. I can't take this lying down!"

Hu Quan said angrily.

Many years of planning had been destroyed in an instant, and he himself had been seriously injured.

Yuan Chong and the remaining three elders had also fallen in Chu County.

The Purple Moon Kingdom's heretic cult was on the verge of being wiped out. It had all started from the Chu family discovering the cult's spies and trying to purge the Chu County of the heretic cult. "You're willing to hand over the blood spirit bead in exchange for the deaths of a few elders of the Chu family. Are you really willing to do something like that?"

The blood spirit bead was refined from the blood essence of tens of thousands of martial artists using a secret method. It was one of the most precious treasures for evil cultivators.

In addition, the refining method of the blood spirit bead was in the sole possession of the evil imperial court. This was also the reason why the evil imperial court had so many experts willing to work under them.

Kun Wu's cultivation was at the peak of the void realm, and he was a veteran void realm evil cultivator. However, he was still unable to break through to the unity realm, and the end of his lifespan was soon approaching.

The blood spirit bead could increase one's lifespan by at least ten years, and it could also increase the chances of one breaking through. It was one of the treasures that Kun Wu desired the most at the moment.

"My main target is Chu Qiuluo's son. As long as we capture Chu Qiuluo's son, I'll have plenty of ways to take revenge on the Chu family."

"Furthermore, he is Chu Qiuluo's son. I would like to see if the Chu family will be so righteous so as to kill their own family members!"

Hu Quan gritted his teeth in hatred.

"Alright, I'll agree to this venture."

Kun Wu nodded in agreement.

He had been stuck at the peak of the void realm for far too long, and he did not have much time left. This was a golden opportunity for him.

While the Chu family was not weak, given his means and strength, as long as he did not barge in forcefully and end up surrounded, he was confident that he would be able to escape unscathed after capturing the target.

Hu Quan raised his hand and waved, and half of the blood spirit bead flew out.

"After the deed is done, I'll give you the remaining half!"

Kun Wu took the blood spirit bead and gave Hu Quan a deep look. Then he turned around and left.

He was not worried that Hu Quan would go back on his word.

He believed that Hu Quan would not dare to anger a peak void realm expert who did not have much time left.

Kun Wu did not directly snatch the blood spirit bead though. After all, Hu Quan was a subordinate member of the evil imperial court, and the blood spirit bead was considered the private property of the evil imperial court. If he dared to snatch it, he would have definitely been hunted down by the evil imperial court's experts.

Even if he was lucky enough to break through to the unity realm, he would still die without a doubt.

However, if Hu Quan went back on his word, then he would kill Hu Quan and snatch the remaining half of the blood spirit bead. The evil imperial court would not say or do anything in that case because his actions would be well within the rules.

No evil cultivator dared to violate the rules of the evil imperial court.

The Chu family was not weak, and Chu Tianming's strength was not inferior to his. Moreover, he had a treasured artifact in his possession.

If they really were to fight, Kun Wu was not confident in his ability to defeat Chu Tianming.

Moreover, he was old as well, so his strength had slightly decreased over time.

However, so long as he was not surrounded and attacked by experts at the eighth level of the void realm or above, he was confident he could escape successfully.

The objective of this venture was merely to capture Chu Qiuluo's son and kill a few Chu family elders along the way. As long as he quietly infiltrated the Chu family's territory and captured Chu Qiuluo's son, killing a few Chu family elders that guarded Chu County on the way back was not a difficult task for him at all.

By the time the experts of the Chu family responded to the situation, he would have already returned to the Purple Moon Kingdom and successfully obtained the blood spirit bead.

Once he broke through to the unity realm, which expert of the Chu family would he even be afraid of?

If he failed to break through, he would not have many years to live anyway, so what was there to be afraid of?

Chu Xuan snapped his fingers. There were only seven days left until the one-year deadline.

Time passed really quickly.

Unknowingly, he had been staying inside this small courtyard for almost a year.

In less than a year, he had broken through from the mortal realm all the way to the truth realm.

Who would believe this news if it was spread out?

This cultivation speed would make many heaven's blessed weep, and saints and saintesses break down!

There were seven days left...

There should not be any accidents until then. No one would come and disturb him, right?

Was there anything more comfortable than living in seclusion and gradually becoming stronger?

The answer to that question was no.

Outside the small courtyard, someone was quietly approaching.

The person was moving very carefully and sneakily.

Chu Xuan sighed helplessly.

What was wrong with all these cultists? Why did they always look for him the moment they came to the Chu family's territory?

Was it just because I am Chu Qiuluo's son?

When Kun Wu arrived at the small courtyard, he immediately sealed off the surroundings so that no sounds could be heard.

Even if the other party shouted until his throat was dry, no one would notice.

"You are Chu Qiuluo's son?" Kun Wu asked

Looking at Chu Xuan, who was sitting on the reclining chair, he could see his target staring back at him expressionlessly.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

"I am indeed Chu Qiuluo's son, but help me understand something. Why do you cultists always come looking for me? Could it be that my father dug up the ancestral graves of your

cult?"

Chu Xuan sighed and said. "Ha, this old man isn't from the heretic cult, but I was hired by the cult. Kid, you should obediently follow this old man."

Kun Wu smiled and raised his hand to grab Chu Xuan.

He was not from the cult?

Chu Xuan was surprised. Kun Wu's strength was at the peak of the void realm, but it seemed that he did not have much time left, and looked like he was about to pass away at any moment.

He thought that he had been some hidden old man from the cult.

Ignoring Kun Wu's hand, Chu Xuan said indifferently, "Kneel down."

Plop!

Kun Wu immediately knelt down.

His words were truth and his words were law!

Chu Xuan, who was at the third level of the truth realm, used the truth mantra against Kun Wu, who was at the peak of the void realm. Its power was akin to the law of the Great Dao, and Kun Wu did not possess the ability to resist his words at all.

As his strength increased, the power of the truth mantra had already increased, and was no longer limited to just making people speak the truth.

It could be imposed on those with lower cultivation levels, which would achieve the effect of them having to act in accordance with his commands.

Gulp!

Kun Wu could not help but break out into cold sweat.

Spiritual power surged out of his body as he tried to get up and escape.

"Kneel properly and don't think about running away!"

Chu Xuan continued to speak indifferently.

As soon as he finished speaking, Kun Wu's surging spiritual power quieted down. The thought of escaping had disappeared as well!

Drip!

Cold sweat dripped down his forehead.

Kun Wu was extremely terrified.

What kind of strength was this?

Was this the legendary emperor realm?

Was he truly Chu Qiuluo's son?

Who would believe that?

The Chu family was extremely terrifying!

Kun Wu was cursing Hu Quan to death in his heart!

"Tell me your origin and what your purpose is in coming here?"

Chu Xuan continued to use the truth mantra.

Kun Wu opened his mouth and told him everything

He was terrified. Why did he reveal everything after the other party just said one sentence?

There was no way for him to resist at all.

After listening to Kun Wu's explanation, Chu Xuan was speechless. Was there something wrong with the brains of these cultists? They were about to be eradicated, yet somehow they refused to stop.

They just had to come and disturb him again and again.

Could it be that the evil techniques these evil cultivators had cultivated had rotted their brains?

He glanced at Kun Wu.

He did not have any intention of turning Kun Wu into one of his lackeys. He was too useless.

The fact that he had been stuck at the peak of the void realm pinnacle and had been unable to achieve a breakthrough made it apparent how useless his innate talent was.

As long as one's innate talent was not too poor, one would be able to achieve a breakthrough to the unity realm after such a long period of accumulation.

Trash had no value at all.

Furthermore, he did not have much time left to live.

Would Chu Xuan help him achieve a breakthrough?

No! It was an utter waste of resources.

Chu Xuan did not kill Kun Wu directly, but used the seed soul seal to control him instead.

He thought of the lightning bombs that the system had rewarded him with a while ago.

He immediately took out a few.

He stuffed them all into Kun Wu's hands and directly controlled his will, ordering him to carry the lightning bombs to the evil imperial court's capital to cause trouble.

He would kill as many experts as he could by blowing up the evil imperial court.

"Go, use your last bit of life to shine brightly. Then your existence in this world will not have been for nothing."

Chu Xuan waved his hand and sent Kun Wu

away.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

39.7K 1.2K 20
(I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER OR ANY CHARACTER, SONG, VIDEO, ART, ETC. THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN THE STORY. THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR R...
102K 5.3K 39
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
15.9K 656 7
After Drogon flew her away, Daenerys believed she was done, that the gods had enough. She would later laugh at the irony. 𝐎𝐑 Daenerys Targaryen is...
81.7K 1.7K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...