I Stayed At Home For A Centur...

By Fujoshirottengirl

Chu Xuan transmigrated to a fantasy world and became the young master of a powerful family. He was rebuked fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 17-21
Chapter 22-25
Chapter 26-29
Chapter 30-33
Chapter 34-37
Chapter 38-41
Chapter 42-45
Chapter 46-49
Chapter 50-53
Chapter 54-57
Chapter 58-61
Chapter 62-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 90-100

Chapter 13-16

225 7 0
By Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 13:

The He family had already recalled their experts to their family's territory, and were doing their best to eliminate the poisonous smoke and fire. However, even if they successfully did so, that portion of the territory would still be affected to a certain extent.

Once news of this matter was out, the Zhao clan also gathered their experts to defend their territory.

Even the royal family of the Qin Kingdom also recalled many experts to guard their important defensive locations.

The Chu family also recalled a portion of their experts, and the defenses around the family's territory were once again strengthened.

As the person who initiated this purge of the heretic cult, and the one who had also destroyed the cult's long-held plans, Chu Tianming knew very well that the Chu family must have already become a thorn in the flesh of the heretic cult.

What he was puzzled about was why the heretic cult had chosen to act upon the He family first?

After the He family suffered that blow, it would be several times more difficult for the cult to launch a surprise attack on the Chu family.

Were the cultists out of their minds?

Chu Xuan could not help but mourn for the He family. The cult had attacked the Chu family again and again, but were foiled by him time and time again, resulting in them switching their target to the He family.

However, the purge of the heretic cult would continue. The He family would not give up after suffering such a big loss.

Although the family had recalled some of the stronger experts to defend the territory, they sent out a seventh-level void realm expert to pursue and kill the experts of the heretic cult.

A seventh-level void realm expert was already considered to be a peak expert in the Qin Kingdom.

For a period of time in the future, there would be no more cultists trying to sneak into the territory.

Every day, Chu Xuan would hear news about the cult from the servants.

The forces of the cult in Chu County had lost at least 60% of their overall strength.

They had suffered an unprecedented major blow.

Chu Tianming was becoming more and more satisfied with Chu Qing, and it was almost certain that he would become the next patriarch of the Chu family.

Half a year!

Chu Xuan had been residing in the courtyard for half a year.

For half a year, he had not left the courtyard. Every day, he would either read a book, play with the cat, or sleep soundly. His days passed very comfortably.

Boring?

Such a word did not exist in his dictionary.

Whenever he thought about the dangers outside, and the fact that he could become stronger by staying indoors, he felt that there was no way he could think of such a wonderful thing as boring.

His cultivation had broken through to the void realm.

Chu Xuan transformed his spiritual will and spiritual power and spread them over a hundred-meter radius around the courtyard.

Within this area, not even the slightest movement could escape his notice.

Moreover, he could silently launch an attack on anyone who stepped into this area.

The hallmark of a void realm expert was the ability to merge one's spiritual will and spiritual power with the void, almost as if merging one's entire person into the void.

On the other hand, the hallmark of the unity realm was the merging of spiritual will and spiritual power into both the void and reality. After merging them into one, one would be considered to have reached the unity realm.

In half a year's time, he had cultivated from the mortal realm to the void realm at an unprecedented speed.

Now that he was at the void realm, Chu Xuan finally felt that he had some ability to protect himself in the Qin Kingdom.

With the various rewards he had obtained, he was not afraid of facing even a peak void realm expert.

What he cultivated was an emperor-level scripture!

"You have been in seclusion for half a year. Your reward is the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture. Keep up the good work and continue to explore the pleasures of seclusion."

The reward for his half a year period of seclusion had arrived.

The Heaven's Fate Saber scripture was an Extreme Dao technique.

In terms of grade, it surpassed the emperor-level scripture.

However, as it was an Extreme Dao technique, its grade was a little hard to define.

Extreme Dao techniques focused on cultivating one's Dao to the limits, or to the extreme so to speak.

The Extreme Dao was best represented by the word 'extreme'!

To cultivate an Extreme Dao technique was actually very demanding. It was not something that could be successfully cultivated simply because one was talented.

Chu Xuan was not a person who could cultivate an Extreme Dao technique. However, after he received the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture, he naturally comprehended it thanks to the help of the system.

However, he could not be considered a cultivator of the Extreme Dao technique.

The Heaven's Fate Saber scripture was the Extreme Dao that focused on cultivating the saber!

The Extreme Dao had no end, and was only limited by the person cultivating it!

This was a sentence from the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture. As such, this saber scripture did not have a specific rank.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Only those that possessed emperor-level talent could cultivate to the emperor realm, and that was using the emperor-level scripture!

Likewise, those who wanted to cultivate to the heaven realm required heaven-level scriptures!

The rank of the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture depended on the person who cultivated it!

If one wanted to cultivate the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture, one could not depend on one's talent.

There was only one sentence that described the requirement to cultivate this scripture, which was "Extreme affection would lead one to the Extreme Dao"!

The word "affection" here did not describe the affection between a man and a woman, nor the affection between family members, but rather one's affection for the saber.

Only those who were extremely fond of the saber could cultivate the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture and comprehend its profound meaning.

Chu Xuan was not extremely fond of the saber, so he was not actually suitable to cultivate the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture.

However, thanks to the system, he did not need extreme affection for the saber in order to be able to comprehend and cultivate the scripture.

After cultivating the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture, Chu Xuan was shocked by the might of this Extreme Dao technique.

He felt that, with his current strength of the first-level of the void realm, if he were to exert his full strength with a saber strike, he might even be able to kill a martial artist at the first-level of the unity realm.

This was a technique that would allow him to kill an enemy that was an entire major realm higher than his. It was truly terrifying!

Of course, that was only if he could successfully pull off the saber strike!

However, with this saber strike, it was not an exaggeration to say that he might be the number one expert of the Chu family now.

The cult had suffered a heavy setback in the Qin Kingdom and had not made any big moves recently.

Unless the evil imperial court made a move, the cult would not be able to stir up any waves for the time being.

Chu Xuan continued to stay in the courtyard. He had already broken through from the mortal realm to the void realm in half a year. He was waiting for the reward he would receive for a year's worth of seclusion.

Chu Xuan did not think it would be a big problem for him to break through from the mortal realm to the truth realm in a year's time.

On this day, Chu Xuan was lying on a chair. The cat was sitting on his lap. One of his hands was rubbing the cat's head, while the other hand was holding a book aloft.

Suddenly, a woman's voice was heard.

"Brother Seventh, you're really a bad guy. Get your hands off me!"

"We're not married yet, so stay away from me."

Chu Xuan had a strange expression on his face. Who was it?

Did they not know that he lived in this courtyard?

His spiritual will spread out. In a small forest not far from the courtyard, a man was pressing a woman against a tree trunk.

His hands were acting very disobediently.

Was that Old Seventh?

It was said that the Old Seventh of the current generation of the Chu family was going to be married to He Weiwei of the He family.

So, that delicate and pretty woman was He Weiwei of the He family?

"Weiwei, getting married is something that will happen sooner or later. Some things don't have to wait till marriage."

Old Seventh's voice was gentle, as if he was deceiving an ignorant girl.

"Don't you understand how I feel? I won't disappoint you. Even if I wanted to, the Chu and He families wouldn't let me. I don't want my legs to be broken."

"But, but, it's not good to be doing such a thing in a small forest, right?"

"Don't you think it's more exciting to do this in a small forest?"

Chu Xuan's face darkened when he heard that. Old Seventh had the potential to be a scumbag.

Could it be that he did not know that he lived inside the small courtyard?

He actually came here to fool around!

Among the younger generation, Old Seventh's temper was quite bad. His relationship with Chu Xuan could not be said to be very good, but it was not bad either. It was considered a normal cousinly relationship.

"But what if someone sees us?"

He Weiwei's face was flushed red as she said shyly.

That look of wanting to reject him but still welcoming him made Chu Xuan speechless.

Miss, you are full of expectations!

"Don't worry, no one will see us. I've already made the necessary preparations."

Old Seventh took out a roll of red silk. "Look, we'll use this red silk to wrap ourselves like a cocoon so that no one will see us. I've also given instructions so that no one is allowed to come near this place."

"It's still not good enough. I... I don't have any experience. I'm afraid."

Chu Xuan could not bear to watch any longer. Miss, how was there any fear in your eyes that were full of anticipation?

He was almost sure that these two people had done this more than once!

Chapter 14:

"I don't have any experience either. But it's precisely because I don't have any experience that it's so exciting."

The smile on Old Seventh's face gradually became lascivious.

He raised his hand and waved it. The red silk unfolded itself, ready to form a large cocoon that would wrap the two inside it to play some exciting games.

Chu Xuan could not stand it anymore.

He did not even have a maid, yet Old Seventh was actually trying to provoke him right under his nose. Was this not deliberately provoking him?

Thinking about how he was alone in the courtyard, without even a maid to serve, Chu Xuan sighed. After all, he was the young master of an aristocratic family.

This level of treatment was too poor.

With a delicate maid around, he would not have to lift a finger. At the very least, she would be pleasing to the eye.

Focusing his spiritual will, a thin tree branch floated up off the ground.

Pa!

It fiercely smacked Old Seventh's buttocks.

Given that Old Seventh's strength was only at the second level of the profound stage, how could he discover Chu Xuan's spiritual will?

"Ao!"

Old Seventh's hands were still acting dishonestly when his buttocks were suddenly attacked. He was so frightened that he trembled and cried out in pain.

"What's wrong?"

He Weiwei asked nervously.

"Someone hit me!"

Old Seventh gritted his teeth and said.

"There's no one around."

He Wei Wei said in puzzlement.

Old Seventh rubbed his buttocks and spread his spiritual will out, but did not discover anyone.

Then, he thought of something and looked at He Weiwei with a strange smile. "Is that so? You're really bad. Let's see how your husband will deal with you!"

Baring his fangs and brandishing his claws, he threw He Weiwei to the ground.

Chu Xuan's face turned black as he raised the branch again.

Pa!

He gave Old Seventh a hard smack once again.

Old Seventh grunted. "Beating is a kiss, scolding is love. Weiwei, your husband will not back down."

This bastard, could it be that he had some unspeakable tendencies?

Chu Xuan was speechless.

Smack smack smack!

He slapped Old Seventh several times consecutively, but that fellow cried out in pain as he continued to prepare to pull off He Weiwei's clothes.

He Weiwei's pretty face was flushed red, and she was extremely nervous.

She saw a stick smacking Old Seventh.

The Chu family's ancestors must have seen them.

I'm going to die! I'm going to die!

She was an innocent girl. Faced with such a situation, she would definitely resist.

Otherwise, would she not leave a bad impression on the Chu family's ancestors?

He Weiwei started to struggle.

"No, Brother Seventh, don't be like this. Let me go!"

"Scream, go ahead and scream. No one will hear you even if you scream until your throat is dry."

Old Seventh's blood was boiling. It was all too exciting.

Weiwei was indeed a good match for him. She was being too cooperative!

Chu Xuan was about to vomit blood.

For real! This b*stard Old Seventh must truly have some unspeakable tendencies.

Moreover, looking at his appearance, it should not be the first time the two of them had fooled around like this!

F*ck, they really were a perfect match for each other!

If he did not stop them, he would soon have to bear witness to the whole thing.

Chu Xuan used his spiritual will to pick up a thicker branch and poked Old Seventh's butt!

"Ao!"

Old Seventh jumped up a few meters, covered his butt, and stared at He Weiwei.

"Weiwei, you've gone too far. You actually poked me there. I was almost scared sh*tless!"

He Weiwei hurriedly tidied up her messy clothes. Her eyes were aggrieved, and she looked at him weakly.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

"It wasn't me. It's... It's a senior from the Chu family!"

Old Seventh's expression froze. He gulped and said nervously, "Weiwei, was it really not you?"

"It wasn't me!"

He Weiwei lowered her head.

Old Seventh laughed dryly and looked around. "Which uncle is present? I was just joking with Weiwei."

It was too awkward!

"I... I'm going back."

He Weiwei blushed and hurriedly left.

Seeing no elders appear, Old Seventh smiled awkwardly and prepared to leave.

F*ck! It was too f*cking awkward to have been seen acting like that in front of an elder.

Fortunately, he was thick-skinned enough.

When he left the small forest, he saw a small courtyard in the distance.

He ran over and asked, "Thirteenth, are you there?"

When he pushed open the door, he saw Chu Xuan sitting on the reclining chair leisurely.

"Thirteenth, do you want to go back to the ancestral residence? I'll go and plead for you if that's the case."

"No need. I'm living quite well here."

"You're too much. Work harder. As long as you break through to the profound realm, grandfather won't be angry with you anymore."

As Old Seventh said this, he looked around the courtyard and asked in a slightly lowered voice, "Thirteenth, which uncle visited just now?"

He did not suspect Chu Xuan at all. In his eyes, Chu Xuan, who was supposedly at the mortal realm, would not even be able to sense any movements happening in the small forest.

"No idea."

Chu Xuan shook his head.

Old Seventh walked around the yard and sighed, "Thirteen, aren't you lonely?"

"It's difficult for you to stay in the courtyard all alone. Why don't I find two maids to accompany you?"

Chu Xuan was a little tempted when he heard his offer, but he immediately shook his head and refused.

"There's no need. I'm living free and unfettered by myself."

"Sigh, thirteenth, you just don't know how to have fun. Look at the surrounding environment. The trees are lush and verdant, and it can be quite interesting there late at night."

Old Seventh clicked his tongue.

"Old Seventh, you're very experienced?"

"A little, just a little. I don't have too much experience. I've just played around a few dozen times."

"Alone?"

Chu Xuan asked after holding back for a long time.

"How boring would it be to do so alone."

This was a f*cking Sea King!

He Weiwei could not be a Sea Queen, right? If she was, the two of them were a perfect match.

After chatting for a while, Chu Xuan asked about the cult.

The food delivery servant naturally would not know too much information. As a direct descendant, Old Seventh would naturally know more about the matter.

The heretic cult had suffered heavy setbacks and, after they went into hiding, their guerilla-style warfare caused quite a bit of damage to the Chu family.

This was especially true half a month ago, where a void realm Chu family elder had actually been surrounded and killed.

The reason why they had successfully surrounded and besieged that elder was because the heretic cult had paid a huge price to purchase the traces of that family elder's location from the Black Moon Tower, and had set up an ambush in advance.

Black Moon Tower was the most mysterious force in the Southern Region. As long as one could afford the price, they could buy any piece of intelligence, commission any mission, and buy any treasure from Black Moon Tower.

Even if the Chu family knew that the Black Moon Tower leaked the whereabouts of the family elder, causing him to be surrounded and killed by the cult's experts, they still did not dare to make a move against Black Moon Tower.

Black Moon Tower was too powerful and too mysterious.

Moreover, the Chu family would also obtain the resources they needed from Black Moon Tower from time to time.

To purchase the information regarding their Chu family elder, the cultists would have had to pay a huge price. Black Moon Tower had always been black-hearted, and their prices were equally as outrageous.

The Chu family had also wanted to purchase information on the cult, but their asking price was too high. It was not worth paying at all. Otherwise, they would have long exterminated the cult.

Black Moon Tower seemed to be deliberately raising the price to maintain the situation between the different parties in the conflict.

If one side was completely victorious, how could Black Moon Tower continue to obtain profits?

In fact, in some chaotic places, or in some battles, there were traces of Black Moon Tower adding fuel to the fire.

Everyone knew that Black Moon Tower was evil, but because it was too mysterious and powerful, it had spread its wings throughout the entire Southern Region. No one knew where their headquarters were.

No force or dynasty dared to try and destroy Black Moon Tower.

In history, a powerful dynasty had destroyed traces of Black Moon Tower within its own territory but, in less than half a month, that powerful dynasty had been wiped from the face of the continent.

In addition, Black Moon Tower was rebuilt soon after.

Chapter 15:

Since the Chu family elder had been ambushed and killed, most of the direct descendants of the Chu family had returned to the ancestral residence.

This was to prevent the cult from paying to purchase more information from Black Moon Tower and assassinating the direct descendants of the Chu family.

At the same time, the royal family of the Qin Kingdom, along with the three great aristocratic families, were willing to pay a certain price to negotiate with Black Moon Tower to request that they not accept commissions from the cult in the near future.

The main clients of Black Moon Tower here were the royal family of the Qin Kingdom and the three great aristocratic families, so they agreed. However, frankly speaking, if the price paid by the heretic cult was great enough, Black Moon Tower would still accept the commission anyway.

The purge of the heretic cult was still ongoing.

Chu Xuan tactfully expressed his concern about the evil imperial court.

The news he received was that the Qin Kingdom had already entrusted Black Moon Tower with the task of paying attention to the movements of the evil imperial court. Once the evil Imperial court sent over an expert attack, they would immediately obtain the necessary information.

Since the Qin Kingdom had a plan to deal with it, Chu Xuan did not need to worry about the sudden attack of the evil imperial court.

The evil imperial court had many enemies. Once an expert was sent out, even if the Qin country could not defeat that expert, they could still request for help.

What Chu Xuan was more worried about was the fact that Black Moon Tower was a black-hearted organization. After taking the Qin Kingdom's money, they would most likely approach the evil imperial court to obtain even greater benefits.

Old Seventh returned to the ancestral residence.

Chu Xuan continued to leisurely stay in the courtyard.

Chu Tianming seemed to have forgotten about him.

Besides the servants that delivered the food everyday, no one else came.

By the seventh month, Chu Xuan's cultivation had risen to the third level of the void realm.

Every day, he ate a spiritual pill, and his cultivation speed soared.

The Heavenly Spirit Cat already had the strength of the ninth-level spirit realm expert.

Its speed was not the slightest bit slow. After all, it was a mystical beast of Heaven and Earth, and it did not lack spiritual pills to feed on, so its strength naturally progressed rapidly.

"You have been in seclusion for seven months. You've been rewarded with a minor five elements array formation and an array disk."

It was an array formation this time?

Chu Xuan was pleasantly surprised.

He knew that array formations were very rare in the Southern Region. Those who could set up array formations were all truth realm experts.

Not to mention that an array disk had to be refined by an emperor realm expert.

According to Chu Xuan's understanding, this situation was probably because the Southern Region was too backward.

After receiving the array formation and the array disk, Chu Xuan grasped the method to set up the minor five elements array formation as well as the method to refine the array disk.

He realized that he did not need to be at the truth realm either. He could also set up and refine the array disk with his current cultivation level.

Of course, the lower his cultivation level was, the weaker the array formation he set up would be, including the array disk he refined.

Therefore, the reason why the Southern Region lacked the Dao of array formations was because the region was too backward, or perhaps because the region had lost the inheritance of array formations?

On the array disk, there were five small flags representing the five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.

Chu Xuan set up the array formation to encompass the small courtyard.

Without activating the formation, the small courtyard still appeared ordinary. However, if the formation was activated, Chu Xuan was confident that even a unity realm cultivator could be trapped inside...

Or even killed.

Chu Xuan became more confident. As long as the person who came was not at or above the fourth level of the unity realm, he had nothing to fear.

In the entire Qin Kingdom, it seemed that only the royal family had a martial artist who was at the first level of the unity realm.

This was also the reason why the Qin royal family could suppress the three aristocratic families.

Given that the Qin Kingdom was considered weak in the Southern Region the fact that they were able to stand strong for such a long time also meant that the region where the Qin Kingdom was located was relatively barren and stable.

Most likely, the evil imperial court did not think much of the Qin Kingdom.

It had been seven months, and the end of the year was inching ever closer.

Chu Xuan was filled with anticipation.

The reward for staying in seclusion for a year would definitely surpass the emperor-level scripture he had received previously.

Above the emperor realm were the venerated realm, the heaven realm, and so on.

In the Southern Region, the emperor realm was already a fabled existence, and the realms above the emperor realm were the stuff of legends.

The cultivation method above the emperor-level scripture was the heaven-level scripture, which was a cultivation method that could be cultivated up to the heaven realm.

Not to mention the Southern Region, even throughout this vast world, heaven realm experts were definitely top-notch existences.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Chu Xuan estimated that the minimum reward for a year of seclusion would at least be at the level of a heaven-level scripture, right?

There were still a few days before the eighth month. Suddenly, a piece of news that shocked the entire Chu family arrived.

Chu Qing had encountered three elders of the heretic cult, including one of the vice sect leaders, and had been attacked.

Despite being under the protection of one of the Chu family's elders, he was still heavily injured.

A third-level void realm elder of the Chu family had fallen!

"These b*stards!" Chu Tianming was enraged.

Chu Xuan could hear Chu Tianming's enraged roar even from the small courtyard.

Chu Qing was someone he had specially groomed to succeed the role of family patriarch.

He had performed extremely well during the operation to eradicate the cult.

Once Chu Qing matured, not only would he be able to stabilize the position and status of the Chu family, he would even be able to bring the family to a higher level.

When Chu Qing had been surrounded and attacked, the first thing that came to everyone's mind was whether the information had been sold by Black Moon Tower.

When this happened, the people around Chu Qing were all investigated to see if there were any spies of Black Moon Tower present among them.

Since they could not do anything to the Black Moon Tower, they could at least kill a few spies?

Chu Tianming left the ancestral residence with a treasured artifact and personally attacked the cult.

He did not bring the family's treasured artifact out. After all, that was needed to guard the ancestral residence.

After Chu Tianming's departure, the Chu family strengthened their defenses yet again.

In fact, there were even void realm elders patrolling the area.

Chu Qing had been heavily injured and Chu Yun, who was also a heaven's blessed of the Chu family and doted on by Chu Tianming, might very well become the cult's next target.

Chu Xuan could not help but worry about Chu Yun.

Chu Tianming personally took action. At this moment, in the eyes of outsiders, the Chu family's territory was definitely in its most vulnerable state.

Chu Xuan even suspected that it had all been a trick by the cultists to lure the tiger away from the mountain.

However, Chu Tianming was not so stupid. Since he dared to leave the ancestral residence, it meant that the Chu family had an expert of the same level as him guarding it.

For the Chu family to be able to stand strong for such a long time, it had to have its own foundation. Chu Xuan, however, could not come into contact with such information.

Chu Xuan raised his vigilance. Since Chu Tianming had left the Chu family's territory, it was very likely that the experts from the cult would come again.

At night, Chu Xuan would activate the minor five elements array formation. There did not seem to be anything unusual in the courtyard, but once someone stepped in, they would be trapped inside.

With the minor five elements array formation, even if there was a battle, he could ensure that the noise and fluctuations from the fight would not spread out.

This would prevent the scenario of his strength being exposed due to the battle.

After Chu Tianming left, the servants would not naturally not know what was going on with the cult, so Chu Xuan was unaware of how the matter was progressing.

"You've been in seclusion for eight months. You've been rewarded with a thousand threads spirit net."

The reward for eight months of seclusion finally came. It was actually an emperor-level artifact. Even though it was a low-level emperor artifact, it was far from being comparable to a treasured artifact.

The thousand threads spirit net was not an offensive-type emperor artifact, nor was it a defensive-type. Instead, it was a binding and sealing-type emperor artifact.

With the emperor-level artifact in hand, Chu Xuan's confidence increased. Even if a seventh-level unity realm expert attacked, relying on the minor five elements array formation and the thousand threads spirit net was enough to make the other party suffer a serious setback.

Although the consumption of using an emperor artifact was extremely large, Chu Xuan had cultivated the emperor-level scripture, and his spiritual will had already surpassed the void realm, and was comparable to a first or second-level unity realm martial artist. Activating the thousand threads spirit net once would not be a big problem for him.

As long as he managed to trap his enemy inside the thousand threads spirit net, unless the other party also had an emperor artifact, they would not be able to escape.

Given enough time to recover his spiritual power and will, killing the enemy would naturally not be a problem.

Another few days passed uneventfully.

On this night, two figures that were practically completely merged into the darkness silently entered the Chu family's territory.

A man and a woman had arrived, and their cultivations were both at the second-level of the void realm, and they were both elder-level experts of the cult.

The woman's figure was enchanting, and her face looked rather unusual.

Zhu Yan and Zhu Qiang had received orders to put on the illusion equipment they had spent a great price to obtain, and to conceal themselves in the Chu family's territory.

Soon, they arrived not far from Chu Xuan's small courtyard.

"Is the son of Chu Qiuluo living there?"

"Yes."

Zhu Yan looked at the small courtyard and suddenly had a perverted thought.

Chapter 16:

Zhu Qiang noticed that Zhu Yan's expression had gradually contorted, and that her eyes were filled with evil and perverted thoughts.

His heart trembled. This woman, what bad thing is she up to again?

He hurriedly sent over a voice transmission, "Don't worry about Chu Qiuluo's son. Focus on the mission at hand."

"No, I have an idea now!"

Zhu Yan's eyes grew brighter and brighter, and the corners of her mouth curled up. Her smile turned more and more sinister.

"What do you think will happen if I give birth to a grandson for Chu Qiuluo and a great-grandson for that old ghost Chu Tianming?"

"Even thinking about it excites me to no end!"

Zhu Qiang's eyes widened as he sucked in a breath of cold air. F*ck, this woman was too f*cking evil!

Zhu Yan's smile became more and more perverted.

"If it really turns out this way, will the Chu family kill me? Or will they kill Chu Qiuluo's son and Chu Qiuluo's grandson?"

"What will happen if Chu Qiuluo returns one day?"

Zhu Qiang shivered. When he imagined that scene, he broke out into a cold sweat.

If this matter was really successful, the Chu family would lose all face. What Would Chu Qiuluo do?

What would Chu Tianming think?

F*ck!

He did not know why, but he was actually looking forward to it.

"The mission at hand is more important. Let's not complicate matters, shall we?"

Zhu Qiang was indeed looking forward to it, but in order to avoid creating more problems, he tried to persuade her.

"You don't understand. Since we're already here, we should take advantage of Chu Qiuluo's son's presence. If we're exposed, at least we'll have a hostage."

Zhu Yan walked toward the small courtyard step by step.

"Will Black Moon Tower sell information regarding our actions and whereabouts to the Chu family?"

With a hostage in hand, it seemed that they would be able to escape unscathed. Zhu Qiang followed behind her and asked worriedly.

"Hmph, how could those black-hearted people from Black Moon Tower sell our whereabouts to the Chu family so easily?"

Zhu Yan sneered and said, "Only when the Chu family has suffered heavy losses can intelligence on us be sold for a higher price."

Zhu Qiang thought about it and agreed. Were it not for Black Moon Tower secretly providing some intelligence support to them, the cult in Chu County would have long been eradicated.

Black Moon Tower was truly black-hearted. For the sake of maximizing their own benefits, they secretly stirred up and encouraged trouble.

However, Black Moon Tower was powerful, and even the evil imperial court was wary of them.

Chu Xuan felt very helpless.

More cult members who were courting death had come.

If you wanted to create trouble, could you not just go around me?

Why did you have to target me?

The ones who had infiltrated the territory this time were actually two void realm experts, who were senior leaders at the level of elders in the cult.

The precious clothes they wore could actually completely merge their figures into the darkness, almost as if they were hiding in the void. Even the spiritual will of a void realm martial artist would not be able to detect them easily.

Such precious clothes would have no doubt been purchased from Black Moon Tower.

The heretic cult had paid a huge price in order to secure the success of this operation.

They had even dispatched two void realm elders.

Zhu Yan and Zhu Qiang entered the courtyard without a hitch and, from a glance, they saw Chu Xuan sitting on the reclining chair in the courtyard.

"He's so handsome. As expected of Chu Qiuluo's son!"

Zhu Yan's eyes lit up and her smile became even brighter.

"Huh?"

Chu Xuan frowned. What kind of expression did this bewitching, but multi-colored ugly freak have?

Did she train evil techniques to the point of foolishness?

"Little boy, come with me. I'll take good care of you. I'll definitely give birth to a big, healthy boy for you!"

Zhu Yan's smile gradually turned perverted. She raised her hand and tried to grab Chu Xuan!

What the f*ck!

Chu Xuan was so disgusted that goosebumps appeared all over his body.

The old witch had to die!

He originally wanted to capture her and interrogate her. He wanted to plant a soul seed seal on her so that she could go back and kill the heretic cult's experts.

However, the moment Zhu Yan opened her mouth, he was overcome with utter disgust.

"Go to hell, old witch!"

He raised his hand and pointed his finger at her. A bolt of lightning shot out from his finger.

Thunderbolt Finger!

Zhu Yan's perverted smile froze on her face.

Not good!

The spiritual power in her body surged, and she was about to resist his attack.

However, in his disgust and anger, Chu Xuan attacked with full force, so how could she resist?

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Chi!

The lightning directly poked a hole in her face.

"Disgusting!"

Chu Xuan's finger quickly pointed, and bolts of lightning shot out each time.

Pu, Pu, Pu!

Lightning flashed all over Zhu Yan's body, and black smoke filled the air. The corpse that had not even fallen down was instantly turned into a sieve by his attacks!

Zhu Qiang, who was standing to the side, felt a chill rush to his head. His entire body trembled, and cold sweat dripped down his back.

This was too terrifying!

How old was he?

He was even more terrifying than Chu Qiuluo back then.

Flee!

He had to flee!

Zhu Qiang cursed Zhu Yan to death in his heart. Why did she have to have this kind of perverted idea? Now, his mission was in jeopardy, and his partner's body had been turned into a sieve!

His body moved, and he retreated rapidly!

Boom!

For some reason, despite retreating rapidly, there was an unusual atmosphere in the surroundings, and he had completely lost his sense of direction.

Not far ahead, he could clearly see the courtyard wall.

Nevertheless, despite how hard he rushed forward, he could not get close to it.

Gulp!

Zhu Qiang swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and his heart sank!

Array formation?

There was a truth realm expert in the Chu family?

How could it be?

Could it be that Chu Qiuluo had returned?

When he thought of the person who had suppressed the Qin Kingdom by himself, the most talented man in the history of the Chu family, or even the history of the Qin Kingdom...

Zhu Qiang's heart sank.

It was rumored that Chu Qiuluo and his wife had gone missing while exploring a mystic realm. Could it be that they had obtained a great opportunity and had broken through to the truth realm?

Otherwise, how could the Chu family possess an array formation?

Formations were very few and far between in the Southern Region.

If Chu Qiuluo had not broken through to the truth realm, then the Chu family must have paid a huge price to buy a formation-setting artifact from Black Moon Tower!

No matter what the situation was, Zhu Qiang knew that he was going to die!

Since that was the case, then he had to take a gamble!

A fierce look flashed across Zhu Qiang's face. He was about to release the demonic smoke that he had prepared for this trip when, suddenly, a large hand grabbed him.

There was no way for him to resist. He was directly captured and sealed, unable to move.

Chu Xuan sat on the chair and looked down at Zhu Qiang, who was lying on the ground.

Zhu Qiang noticed that Zhu Yan's corpse, which had been turned into a sieve, was currently being devoured by a strange-looking small tree.

After a short while, Zhu Yan's corpse disappeared.

He was terrified. That small tree seemed to be looking at him now, eager to devour him.

Something was wrong with the Chu family!

What kind of strange tree was that?

Why was Chu Qiuluo's son so strong?

Could it be that the Chu family had been hiding their strength and were plotting something big?

"You guys have come to disturb me time and time again. Your cult is really courting death."

Chu Xuan said coldly.

He did not speak any further. A small seal appeared in his hand, and he directly used the soul seed seal to plant the soul seed seal on Zhu Qiang.

Zhu Qiang was shocked to find that he no longer felt any enmity towards Chu Xuan. He could not think of any thoughts of resisting or attacking him.

He clearly had all sorts of enmity toward Chu Xuan in his heart. He had even wanted to kill him just a moment ago.

What was going on?

Zhu Qiang was terrified.

His thoughts were normal and his consciousness was clear. However, he did not and could not drum up any enmity or any desire to resist toward Chu Xuan.

Even if the other party attacked him in order to kill, he would not resist. In fact, he would even obediently stretch out his neck.

This was the first time Chu Xian had used the soul seed seal, and he was filled with anticipation for the results.

Through the soul seed seal, he could sense Zhu Qiang's current state.

This meant that he could sense the death of the person who had been planted with the soul seed seal, and he would also know how he died.

Chu Xuan felt that he could use the soul seed seal as a medium to send a wisp of his spiritual will over.

However, he did not know if he would violate the rules of seclusion by sending a wisp of his spiritual will out with Zhu Qiang when he left the small courtyard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 533 14
تجبرها جدتها في ان تسكن معهم بالبيت بعد وفاة اهلها بحادث . تدخل للبيت وهي تجهل عاداتهم وتقاليدهم . و تبدأ احداث الرواية ...
52.5K 2K 94
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
11.9K 1.8K 23
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សា...
181K 4.1K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...