I Stayed At Home For A Centur...

By Fujoshirottengirl

Chu Xuan transmigrated to a fantasy world and became the young master of a powerful family. He was rebuked fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-21
Chapter 22-25
Chapter 26-29
Chapter 30-33
Chapter 34-37
Chapter 38-41
Chapter 42-45
Chapter 46-49
Chapter 50-53
Chapter 54-57
Chapter 58-61
Chapter 62-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 90-100

Chapter 6-8

237 6 1
By Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 6:

On the eleventh day, Chu Xuan's wish came true.

"You've been a shut-in for eleven days. Comprehending the true essence of being a shut-in is to keep a low profile. You'll now be rewarded with the dust assimilation technique."

The dust assimilation technique was a secret technique.

It was not just a secret technique that simply concealed one's aura and cultivation. Instead, it was a secret technique that could be used to become the same as the environment and everything in its surroundings.

For example, if one stood in front of a tree, they would be perceived as that tree.

If he stood together with rockery, he would be that rockery in his will perception.

What was even more terrifying was that if he stood together with others, he would not appear in his will perception. Instead, he would be perceived as the person beside him, or perhaps the person beside him.

Hiding his aura and concealing his cultivation was just a small trick.

Chu Xuan was pleasantly surprised. The dust assimilation technique was definitely not a secret technique at the level of the Emperor Scripture.

Without any hesitation, he immediately started cultivating the dust assimilation technique.

Due to the system's direct comprehension process, it was not too difficult to cultivate it.

After spending half a day, the dust assimilation technique had reached the foundational stage.

After entering the foundational stage, the dust assimilation technique was constantly in operation. His cultivation showed that he was in the early Mortal Realm and had entered the Qi gathering stage.

At this moment, Chu Xuan, who was lying on the recliner, could only see the recliner if he used his will to sense, but he could not see himself.

This was the power of the dust assimilation technique.

After practising the dust assimilation technique, Chu Xuan's residence became more comfortable. As for the matter of the Chu family investigating the spies, he did not pay too much attention to it.

From the mouth of the food delivery servant, he knew that the Chu family had organized a competition to select highly qualified servants to be specially trained.

The food delivery servant was lucky enough to obtain a training spot. He could be seen that the other party was very excited by this.

His eldest cousin, Chu Qing, was in charge of this conference.

Chu Xuan immediately understood that the Chu family was going to use this conference to pick out the hidden spies. They were even going to use the spies they captured to take down the hidden forces of the cult in Chu County.

At the same time, Chu Tianming was also going to use this opportunity to train Chu Qing.

Chu Xuan did not care how the Chu family dealt with the cult, nor did he want to care. He just wanted to stay at home and slowly become stronger.

As long as he became stronger, forget the cultist sect, even if the cultist king of the evil imperial court attacked, he would not need to worry.

If the king angered him, he could just slap the king to death.

The prerequisite for all of this was that he had to be strong enough.

Thus, Chu Xuan read books and cultivated at the same time. He did not waste any time.

He ate several great profound pills and spirit nurturing pills every day.

His strength soon finally broke through to the second level of the Profound Realm. If news of this cultivation speed spread out, it would definitely scare the group of geniuses to death!

Under the nourishment of the spirit nurturing pills, his spiritual will grew rapidly. At the second stage of the Profound Realm, his spiritual will was already equal to the typical fourth stage Profound Realm.

Chu Yun came once and brought many copies of books from the Scripture Pavilion for Chu Xuan. Then, she went back to the ancestral residence to enter closed-door cultivation to break through to the Profound Realm.

Chu Xuan gave her three great profound pills and spirit-nourishing pills as a reward. Since he used the excuse that her father had left them behind, Chu Yun could not refuse.

During this period, the system rewarded him with another box of great profound pills and spirit-nourishing pills. However, it did not give him any new cultivation techniques nor treasures related to the cultivation of mental will.

Instead, it rewarded a sabre technique, high-grade profound scripture.

As well as a small secret technique.

Other than the daily fixed reward, Chu Xuan did not trigger the random reward. He had never understood the rules of the system's random reward.

In other words, the random reward had no rules at all.

Chu Yun went into seclusion for three days and successfully broke through to the Profound Realm. Her speed was beyond imagination. However, Chu Xuan knew that this was due to the effects of the great profound pills and the spirit nourishing pills.

The rest of the Chu family did not know the specific situation. Thus, they were all amazed at Chu Yun's amazing talent.

Chu Tianming was even happier.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

After breaking through to the Profound Realm, Chu Yun came to bid farewell to Chu Xuan. She wanted to leave the clan ground and go out to train.

The direct descendants of the Chu family would only be allowed to leave the clan ground and go out to train after breaking through to the Profound Realm. Chu Xuan was very envious of this as had never left the clan ground before.

Forget the Qin Kingdom, he had never even seen the rest of Chu County that was controlled by the Chu family.

Now, he had to stay at home and slowly become stronger. No matter how envious he was, he would not leave. He would not even take a step out of the courtyard.

After Chu Yun left, there was no one to accompany him.

If he wanted to stay at home comfortably, he had to stabilize his state of mind. As for closed-door cultivation, such a thing did not exist in his mind.

His cultivation had been soaring, and there was no need for closed-door cultivation right now. It was possible that this was also what the system intended.

If he went into closed-door cultivation for a few months or a few years at a time, then it would be meaningless to stay at home.

Before Chu Yun left, she originally wanted to ask Chu Tianming for mercy and to allow Chu Xuan to return to the ancestral residence.

However, Chu Xuan refused. He said that he had just angered his grandfather, Chu Tianming, so it would definitely be difficult for him to return to the ancestral residence. If she were to punish him after she left, no one would help him plead for mercy.

Upon hearing Chu Xuan's words, Chu Yun temporarily dismissed the idea of pleading for mercy. However, she promised that when she returned from her experiential learning, she would definitely plead on his behalf.

Moreover, she encouraged Chu Xuan to break through to the profound realm as soon as possible so that he would not have to stay in the clan land and be restricted.

Under Chu Xuan's request, Chu Yun brought a lot of copied books over.

Time passed quickly. Soon, it was the 20th day that Chu Xuan had stayed in the courtyard.

It had been another 10 days. Chu Xuan was really looking forward to what rewards he would receive.

Currently, his cultivation was already at the sixth level of the Profound realm. He still had two full boxes of great profound pills and spirit nurturing pills. Other than the system's fixed daily rewards, one of the boxes was a random reward that had been triggered.

The Chu family's servant competition had ended and the servant who was responsible for delivering his meals and cleaning had thus been replaced.

Chu Xuan did not know how many cultist spies had been caught in the process

However, the Chu family was about to take action against the cultist forces hidden in Chu County.

The person in charge of clearing out the cultist forces was Chu Qing.

The day before, Chu Qing had left to make a trip to the courtyard and asked Chu Xuan if he wanted to go out with him to gain experience and broaden his horizons. He would plead with his grandfather to allow him to leave.

Chu Xuan refused.

What kind of joke was this? He was only at the Profound Realm. If he left now, the records that he had built up for so long would be wiped clean.

The Profound Realm did not guarantee safety outside. Although there were experts from the Chu family protecting him in the dark, what if something unexpected happened? Would he not lose his life?

Therefore, it was still safer to stay in the clan land and steadily become stronger.

When Chu Tianming found out that Chu Xuan was not willing to leave and was worried that he would encounter danger outside, his cowardly character made him lose his temper again.

Why did his talented third son give birth to a cowardly person?

It was all Chu Xuan's mother's fault!

Chu Tianming was so angry that he said, "Just let him stay there. Out of sight, out of mind!"

On the other hand, Chu Xuan was happy to be alone.

Twenty days later, the system reward arrived.

"You've been cooped up for twenty days. The reward is a high-grade treasure weapon, the spirit-slaying SABRE!"

High-grade treasure weapon!

Chu Xuan was pleasantly surprised. One had to know that the main weapon of the Chu family was only a middle-grade treasure weapon.

The weapons used by martial artists were divided into mortal weapons, spirit weapons, treasure weapons, and emperor weapons. They were also sub-divided into three grades: upper, middle, and lower.

As the name implied, mortal weapons were only mortal weapons. No matter how sharp they were, and no matter how hard they hit, they could only be used by martial artists in the Mortal Realm.

No matter how strong a mortal weapon was, it could not bear the spiritual power of a martial artist above the profound realm, and could not match the strength of a Profound realm martial artist.

A spiritual weapon needed special materials and special forging techniques to be created.

Not only could this weapon bear the spiritual power of a martial artist above the profound realm, but it could also enhance the martial artist's attack power.

The higher the grade, the greater the power. Similarly, it also required a higher cultivation level to be able to display its true power.

Chapter 7:

Spirit weapons corresponded to the three realms which consisted of the profound realm, spirit realm, and void realm. Martial artists of these three realms were able to wield the power of spirit weapons.

However, spirit weapons were unable to amplify martial artists of the unity realm and above. They might even be unable to withstand the spiritual power of martial artists of the unity realm and above, resulting in a situation where the weapons ends up damaged.

A treasured weapon was usually used by a martial artist at the unity realm, the true realm, or the beginning of the emperor realm.

Martial artists below the unity realm could also use a treasured weapon, but they could not unleash its power. Moreover, the cost of treasured weapons was extremely huge.

At the end of the day, a treasured weapon was ultimately stronger than a spirit weapon. When both sides were equal in strength, but if one person were wielding a spiritual weapon, against the other holding a spiritual weapon. Even if they could not unleash the power of a spiritual weapon, the final victor... would still be the one holding a treasured weapon.

As for an emperor weapon... those were on a completely different level. It was far from what a spirit weapon and a treasured weapon could compare to.

Chu Xuan had stayed in his residence for twenty days and obtained a high-grade treasured weapon. It was even more powerful than the Chu family's guardian weapon. How could he not be happy?

If he stayed in his residence for a year, an emperor weapon would not just be a dream.

The spirit-slayer saber's entire body was snow-white and there was a faint flow of spirit energy emanating fromthe blade. With a glance, one could tell that it was extraordinary.

Chu Xuan checked the information about the spirit-slayer saber and saw that it was actually a treasured artifact that mainly damaged one's spirit and will.

For martial artists, injuries to the spirit and will were more difficult to treat than injuries to the body. Pills and spiritual items that could heal the spirit and will were very rare and expensive.

Once the spirit and will were severely injured and could not recover, the path of cultivation would be almost completely cut off.

At the same time that the spirit slayer sabre injured one's physical body, it also injured one's mental will. It was also able to specifically attack and destroy one's mental will.

Attacks that targeted one's mental will were always difficult to defend against. Unless one had a treasure that protected one's mental will or a method to protect the mental will, one could only rely on your natural defence to resist.

Chu Xuan put away the spirit slayer saber. With his current strength of the sixth level of the profound realm, as long as he did not encounter a spirit realm martial artist, he could even kill a ninth level profound realm martial artist with the spirit slayer saber's sharp edge.

Moreover, he was cultivating the Emperor's scripture. Compared to others of the same realm, his strength was even greater.

There were only ten days left before he would have been in isolation for a month.

Chu Xuan was looking forward to the reward for a month of seclusion. What would it be?

It would definitely not be inferior to the spirit slayer saber.

After swallowing a great profound pill and a spirit nurturing pill, Chu Xuan lay on the reclining chair, leisurely continuing to read while refining the medicinal efficacy.

According to his current cultivation speed, he should be able to break through to the seventh level of the profound realm the next day.

He did not know whether it was an illusion or not, but Chu Xuan felt that after he broke through to the profound realm, his aptitude seemed to have enjoyed a huge increase.

It was definitely at the level of heaven's pride.

Chu Xuan guessed that perhaps it was because he had entered the profound stage from the mortal realm and broke through this heavenly moat-like entrance that his entire person had sublimated, and thus his aptitude had also sublimated.

On the 21st day, Chu Xuan successfully broke through to the seventh stage of the profound realm.

The seventh stage was one of the later stages of this realm. Although it appeared like a small leap, the increase in strength was rather great.

On this day, the system also rewarded him with a martial skill.

Thunder-rolling finger!

It could condense the spiritual energy in the body into lightning, and its power was astonishing. It especially had the ability to restrain evil techniques and yin obscuring objects.

The thunder-rolling finger would increase in power as one's realm increased. It wouldn't become an obsolete martial technique just because one's realm reached had surpassed certain level.

Even if one reached the emperor realm, the thunder-rolling finger would still be a powerful offensive technique.

Chu Xuan spent an hour to master the thunder-rolling finger. He could soon condense spiritual power into lightning and gather it at his fingertips as he wished.

He was able to continuously shoot out lightning bolts.

Through the servant, Chu Xuan learned that the Chu family had launched an operation to wipe out the cults in Chu County. Through this, they wiped out several cults in Chu County in one go.

In the process, they killed three spirit realm hall masters and dozens of dark realm members of the cults.

Chu Qing's method of wiping out the cults was unexpected. Chu Tianming was very happy and praised the Chu family for having a successor.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Chu Yun, who had just left the clan grounds to train, also participated in the operation and killed a first level profound realm cultist sect member.

Although this purge of the cutist sect had been a great victory, a void realm cultist sect elder had escaped.

He had even threatened to take revenge on the Chu family.

Currently, a void realm clan elder and two Chu family stewards were chasing after the cultist sect elder.

At the same time, the clan had also stepped up their vigilance and defense.

According to reliable information, the evil cult in the Qin Kingdom had obtained a concealing technique at a certain ancient site. Therefore, they had to be on guard.

The spies from the evil cult in the Chu family had relied on this concealing technique to conceal the presence of their own evil technique and had successfully hidden themselves in the Chu family.

After the other two great aristocratic families, the Zhao and He families, as well as the Royal Qin family, had obtained this information from the Chu family, they launched internal investigations of their own and uncovered many spies.

It could be said that because of this operation by the Chu family, the evil cult within the Qin Kingdom had suffered heavy losses. Especially since their concealment techniques had been exposed, it would be several times more difficult to send spies to infiltrate other great aristocratic families.

Since the neighboring the Great Zhou Kingdom and the Purple Moon Alliance were also dealing with problems relating to the evil imperial court, the Qin Kingdom would also pass this information to Great Zhou Kingdom and the Purple Moon.

It was therefore obvious how much the cult would suffer because of this mistake. Their years of planning had all been for naught.

The Chu family naturally also became a thorn in the side of the evil cult, attracting the attention the cult.

As a result, the Chu family stepped up their defenses.

At the same time, the Chu family's guards had already started to take action, clearing out the evil cult forces in Chu County.

Even if they could not wipe out all of them, they would at least hurt their operations.

The Zhao and He families had also made their move.

The Royal Qin had also ordered all the forces in the territory to cooperate and wipe out the evil cult.

After Chu Xuan learned this news, he was secretly speechless. He did not expect that just because he had kept a low profile, he would be targeted by a spy from the evil cult. In the end, the evil cult had suffered heavy losses.

He also did not know if the higher-ups of the cult would hate him to the bone after hearing this news.

He had to keep a low profile and increase his strength as soon as possible.

The Chu family was relatively safe. Now that they were on guard, it would not be easy for the cult members to sneak in.

However, the development of the matter was out of Chu Xuan's expectations.

Late at night on the 23rd day.

Outside the Chu family, two figures that seemed to have hidden in the darkness quietly approached.

The aura on their bodies showed no fluctuation.

They were dressed in black, and they had perfectly blended into the darkness.Not only could they not be seen, even if one were to use their will to sense their surroundings, it would be difficult to detect them without careful observation.

The two figures slowly entered the Chu family's land and started heading toward Chu Xuan's small courtyard.

"Be careful, the Chu family can not be underestimated."

"Don't worry, with these stealth spiritual clothes, as long as we don't enter the core of the Chu family, we won't be discovered."

The clothes on the two cultists were made of a special material, and the stealth spiritual clothes were made with a special technique. Due to this, they could block the perception of will to a certain extent.

The flaw was that this kind of stealth spiritual clothes only displayed this miraculous effect at night. It could blend figures into the night and avoid the perception of the will.

Of course, due to their rank, they could only avoid the perception of the profound realm martial artists.

However, as long as they didn't enter the core area of the Chu family, it would be enough.

The two cultists didn't come here to assassinate anyone from the Chu family, but to cause destruction.

"This direction is where the Chu family's defenses are weakest. We'll go through here."

The two cultists then silently headed toward Chu Xuan.

Chapter 8:

Chu Xuan was actually in the part of the Chu family's estate which seemed to be the easiest to sneak into.

The trees around the courtyard were denser, making it easier to hide in.

Poisonous smoke and flames could also spread faster, making it harder to extinguish.

Late at night, Chu Xuan ate a spirit-nourishing pill and was lying on the bed whilst nurturing his will.

With the strengthening of his will and the nurturing of the spirit-nourishing pill, Chu Xuan did not need to sleep at all. He could still maintain his vigor without it.

However, life was still meant to be enjoyed, so Chu Xuan would still sleep every now and then.

At this time, the two cultists outside the courtyard stopped moving forward.

They spotted the courtyard at the same time and looked at each other. They seemed to understand each other's thoughts.

Then, they quietly approached the courtyard.

They stopped in front of the courtyard and communicated with each other through voice transmission.

"According to my intelligence, the one living here is Chu Qiuluo's useless son who was expelled from the ancestral mansion."

"What do you mean?"

"I think that the opportunity is here. If we manage to control him, our operation tonight will be smoother and more fruitful. We might even have a chance to put the poisonous smoke and fire straight into the Chu family's ancestral mansion. Moreover, we can leave without anyone knowing."

"Let's do it. I happen to have a heart-deceiving pill with me. It will make him do as we say."

The two heretics discussed and soon decided to control Chu Xuan.

"Although I've heard that Chu Qiuluo's son is a good-for-nothing, we can't be careless. Use the spirit-sealing net."

"Alright!"

One of them took out a net and opened it. In order to minimize the noise, the two of them each took one side of the net and opened it around the courtyard.

The spirit-sealing net was a special spirit tool used to seal spiritual energy fluctuations.

All spiritual energy fluctuations within the range of the spirit-sealing net would be sealed and could not be transmitted out.

As long as the spirit-sealing net was broken, the people inside would not be able to call for help.

The two cultist were not taking any chances. After opening the net, they activated it at the same time. A large net was then tightly sealed in the courtyard where Chu Xuan lived.

The moment the spirit sealing net was activated, Chu Xuan noticed it.

His face turned black at that moment.

He cursed in his heart. The Chu family was too useless. They did not even know that someone had infiltrated the clan grounds.

He lightly sensed the cultists who had entered the courtyard and heaved a sigh of relief in his heart.

Both of them were martial artists at the third level of the profound realm.

He was already at the seventh level of the profound realm, and he even had a high-grade treasured weapon, the spirit severing saber. A mere cultist was nothing in his eyes.

As for the spirit sealing net, he did not care about it at all.

After killing the cultist, the spirit sealing web would self-destruct.

Moreover, if he killed two cultist who disturbed his privacy, would he be able to obtain a random reward from the system?

After the spirit sealing net was set up, the two cultists heaved a sigh of relief, and they did not speak through voice transmission anymore.

"Why did Chu Qiuluo give birth to such a useless son? There's actually no movement at all."

"I heard that he hasn't even reached the profound realm yet. How could he have noticed?"

"Hurry up and take action. Give him the confusion pill, poison smoke, and poison fire. Make him go to the Chu family's ancestral residence to release the poison."

"I suddenly got an idea. Why don't we control him and treat him as a spy lying in ambush in the Chu family? It'll be much better than eliminating him after just one use."

One of the cultists suddenly said.

"He's a direct descendant of the Chu family, and he's also Chu Qiuluo's son. Although Chu Qiuluo is missing, who knows if he's still alive? Controlling his son might be of great use in the future. Moreover, this will help him break through to the profound realm and return to the core of the Chu family's direct descent. That'll make him even more useful."

The two cultists discussed in low voices how to control Chu Xuan and how to make the most of the trash.

The more Chu Xuan listened, the darker his expression became. F*ck, why were all of them thinking about how to control him?

Am I so easy to control, and so easy to use?

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

"Have the two you finished discussing?"

Chu Xuan opened the door and walked out with a dark face.

The spirit sealing net had sealed off the courtyard, which was exactly what he wanted. Now he could kill them without causing any news to spread.

He did not want to expose his cultivation level just because he killed two cultists. He did not want to receive too much attention and did not want to be put into the limelight.

At the moment, he only wanted to stay at home and become stronger.

The two cultists were shocked. They looked at Chu Xuan warily until they realized that he was only at the mortal realm Qi gathering stage. They immediately heaved a sigh of relief.

"Kid, your father, Chu Qiuluo, suppressed everyone in his generation. Why are you being suppressed by your peers? You're too useless."

One of the cultists laughed sinisterly.

"Come on, if you join our cult and we ensure that you become stronger, even future control of the Chu family will not not be a problem. Anyone sensible will know what the right decision is."

Two cultists, one on the left, one on the right.

"Don't even think about asking for help. Within the spirit-sealing net, no one will come even if you shout your throat out."

"Hahaha. When I see your tender skin, I already know you can't stand suffering. be obedient and enjoy the services of our cult. I guarantee that you'll be satisfied. It is not just a dream for you to become the head of the Chu family in the future. It's not even a dream for you to change the name of the Qin Kingdom to the Chu Kingdom."

As the heretic spoke in an evil tone, he began to take out some pills.

Chu Xuan looked at the heretic who was surrounding him. At this point, he was pondering whether he should use the Dragon Python Spirit Fist to kill the two people, or if he should use the thunder-rolling finger.

Or, should he use the spirit-slayer saber?

Wouldn't using the spirit-slayer saber be overkill?

Should he try the thunder-rolling finger?

In the end, he decided to use the two cultist to try out the thunder-rolling finger.

The Dragon Python Spirit Fist killed people and turned them into a pile of flesh and blood, making it difficult to clean them up.

The Thunderbolt Finger's power of lightning pierced through and left a charred wound, making it much easier to deal with corpses.

"Are you done? If you're done, you can die now."

Chu Xuan raised his right hand and glanced at the two cultists coldly.

The two cultists were stunned and felt a bad premonition in their hearts. The other party was too calm and did now seem like a mortal realm martial artist at all.

Moreover, this was not the performance of a piece of trash that the boy was rumored to be.

Just as they were about to attack, they saw Chu Xuan tap his finger repeatedly. After this, two bolts of lightning came crashing down.

They wanted to dodge or block, but it was too late.

They only managed to circulate their spiritual power and formed a spiritual energy shield around their bodies in an attempt to block the lightnight.

The two of them practiced evil techniques, and they were now restrained by the lightning. Moreover, Chu Xuan's strength far surpassed theirs, so how could a mere spiritual energy shield withstand it?

The lightning flashed, and before they could even let out a scream, a thumb-sized burn wound that was filled with black smoke appeared on their foreheads.

The lightning triggered by the thunderbolt finger directly pierced through the heads of the two cultists, leaving two small, charred holes.

PA!

The corpses fell to the ground.

There was still a look of disbelief on their faces.

Chu Xuan looked at the two corpses on the ground and nodded his head in satisfaction. The power of the thunderbolt finger was not weak.

His cultivation was not bad. The power of the thunderbolt did not spread out, nor did it burn his entire body. It left behind only a charred wound.

If the power of the thunderbolt did not spread out, the piercing power was even stronger, and it was even harder to resist.

However, when he looked at the two corpses on the ground, Chu Xuan was troubled again. What should he do with the corpses?

He could not leave the courtyard. Once he left the courtyard, it would waste all the time he spent in his residence.

He could not bury the corpses in the courtyard, right?

If there were two corpses buried in his courtyard, it did not matter how he looked at it, he would feel disgusted.

"You killed a cultist who tried to disturb your lifestyle. You are rewarded with a spirit-devouring flower."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2K 94
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
261K 10.5K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
81.9K 961 64
🔞#5 BILLIONAIRE Ezekiel Gallagher Sakura Ximenez 09-01-22 05-30-24
122K 5.5K 27
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!