The Perv and The Nerd

By Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 25: Harassment
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-2)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 60: Emo-Stage
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 77: Meeting You
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 80: Chris' House
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 86: Closure
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
Epilogue
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

Chapter 21: Alone with You

28.3K 652 132
By Kurisu-chan_15

I found this morning very weird. Why, you ask? Because Chris was very silent today. He didn't even say 'hi' or 'good morning' to me like he usually does everyday. I don't know why it's bothering me so much though. I couldn't just keep quiet about it. It was bugging me very much. I wanted to ask why...

"Hey, Chris? You alright?"

He faced to look at me and went right back to stare at his desk, he just gave me a nod and a plain 'un' in reply.

"Are you mad? Is this because of yesterday? D-Did I upset you?"

Why did I have to ask that?!

"No! You could never get me mad at you, Jade." he faced me as he replied worriedly.

Somehow, I was relieved to hear his answer. I smiled as I released a sigh of relief.

Chris was relieved to see my reaction, and he continued, "It's just because of some guys... Don't sweat on it..." he smiled reassuringly.

I believed him and just left him to cool off. He was behaved the entire morning.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After we all had our lunch and the bell rang, almost everyone was in the classroom. I was with my friends and we were just talking about girl stuff.

I gotta admit, sometimes talking about girly stuff bores me out... I'd rather talk about TV shows, or Crime Investigation, or Animal Planet, or Horror, and all that stuff other people might get bored about. But hey... I'm with my friends, and all of them always talk about girly stuff. Oh well...

Isaac came to join in talking, but when he learned that we were talking about girly topics, he got bored easily. So, he decided to bug Sam and hug her. Yeah... Isaac's developed a crush on Sam. She was annoyed with it too though.

I had hugging urges too, so I grabbed Emily and gave her a big bear hug.

Chris came near, only to push Emily aside and push me to the wall.

Why does Chris keep pinning me to the wall???!!!

Does he enjoy this???!!!!!

Chris gave me a bear hug to, but I managed to break free. But only to be greeted by the corner of the wall.

Great... Just great...

Now Chris was trying to hug me in between the corners of the wall!

I don't know why I can only manage out a tiny "Stop it!" when I have such a loud voice. That's going to be a problem in the future, especially if someone plans on raping me in the future.

The moment that Chris stopped and let go of me was when our Chemistry teacher entered the classroom.

I'm saved!

Sir Hover called out teams to clean out the Chemistry lab, since it was the first month of the school year and we would be using the Chemistry lab often.

Chris sat beside me and was very annoying, he couldn't stop tickling and poking me. What is up with this dodo brain?!

"Winterson." I faced our teacher who had just called me.

"Yes sir?"

"Pay attention miss Winterson!"

"Sorry Sir..." I bowed my head as I glared at Chris.

"Winterson, Valor, Norris, McSheen, Indigo, and Calderson. You six are assigned to clean the wash-up area."

"Yes sir!" we all replied.

It was a good thing that we had to clean it today, because today was Friday, and Friday means we have our sweatsuit attires on for today. But, nothing ever good happens when I'm paired with this perv.

I'm paired with Christopher Calderson, the biggest pervert on campus. Who knows what he'll do to me.

Everyone changed into their sweatpants and plain white shirts, and after, we would all go to the Chemistry lab.

I knew we had to clean it because it was filthy, but going in the lab was like going to war. The place looks like its been rampaged by a strong typhoon! Things were 'Topsy Turvy' and dust was everywhere like this was a giant nesting ground for a bunch of dust bunnies!

I don't wanna die just yet!

I rushed back to the classroom to get my hanky in my bag and came back to the disaster area right after.

Inside the wash-up area was a long sink and four cubicles, two for toilets and the other two for showers. There was also a door connecting to the outside of the wash-up area, just by looking at it, it looks like an area to dry clothes. I volunteered to wash the two shower cubicles by myself.

I hated toilets, especially when they almost resemble sewage. Of course, I didn't look at them, I was afraid I would throw up. I am easily disgusted.

My classmates also knew I was Asthmatic, so they didn't protest when I said I wouldn't help in cleaning outside.

Before closing the first cubicle door, I saw everyone rolling up their sleeves and pants, and covering their breathers too. They then grabbed brooms and mops to clean the floor.

I was alone and in the cubicle, but at least I wouldn't suffer outside. Besides, I love the water! I tried my hardest not to get myself drenched though.

I finished cleaning the first cubicle and readied myself to go to the second one. When I opened the door, the were now mopping. Oh thank the heavens! No more dust!

I moved on to the second cubicle. I didn't close the door this time because there was no more dust to block.

While cleaning the sides of the cubicle, I noticed that Chris was the one mopping the floor. And here I thought he was just a slacker, he really does work hard most of the time...

A while after, he gave the mop to someone else and grabbed a rag. He then walked in the cubicle where I was cleaning!

"Hey! I already volunteered for this!" I told him.

"I know. I know. Can't I just help you out?"

He waited for my reply earnestly, so I answered, "Fine."

He then closed the door.

"Chris!"

"Relax! I'm just gonna scrub the door..."

I ignored him after. Someone then knocked on the door, "Hey, Chris! Don't you dare do anything funny to Jade!"

Chris opened the door to reveal Faye. "Geez, woman. I'm just cleaning the door!"

"Whatever! But if I catch you harassing Jade, you'll regret it!"

"If you catch me..." he mumbled to the side.

"What was that?!" spat Faye.

"Yes. Yes. We're all busy cleaning now, so no need to make a fuss."

Faye let it slide and went back to clean in the toilet cubicle.

Just when I sighed of relief, Chris closed the door again. This time, I didn't scold him. We surprisingly just had a chat while cleaning.

"Hey, Jade?" he started.

"What is it?"

"Have you ever thought what you wanna be in college?"

"Yeah, it's always been my dream since elementary."

"Let's hear it then."

"I always wanted to be a doctor, and since mom says I love kids so much, so why not be a pediatrician? So, I've got that in mind.

What about you, Chris?"

He heaved out a sigh, "Hmm... I wanna be a doctor too, so I can find a cure for my disease..."

"Don't tell me you have AIDS!!!" I acted shocked.

He laughed at me and replied, "Of course not, stupid! I have a heart problem."

"Isn't that called love?"

He pinched my cheek and threw some soap bubbles at me, "Gahh!!! Stop being philosophical!"

I giggled, "I can't help it!" Besides, it was also to loosen the tension.

We stopped talking about it and the tiny space got quiet real fast. Soon enough, fear started to make its way into my being. It didn't take long before Chris made his next move.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and moved in his face until our cheeks were touching each other, "Jade..." he purred.

"N-No... Stop it..."

"Hn?"

"Please, stop it Chris..." I begged in my usual low-scared voice.

"Alright." he let go of me and opened the door.

Faye was standing in front of us and she nagged, "What was going on in there?!"

I couldn't say anything. I had the right to speak out, but my mouth wouldn't let me. Chris just answered her for me, "We were just cleaning."

"I don't believe you!" she spat.

I was behind Chris, I didn't know if he was trying to hide me or not, but my cheeks were seriously on fire now. I was practically blushing like crazy right now.

When I calmed myself down, I tried to show myself and calm Faye down as well. But she disappeared. She came back, dragging Isaac along with her, "Get in there!" she pushed him in.

Chris was behind me. Isaac then held my arms and did one of his scary rapist faces, I pushed him out, "Get back to your station, Isaac."

"Awe... You're no fun..." he pouted and left.

Faye went back to cleaning in her cubicle, and Chris walked in front of me and shut the door once more. This is so frustrating! I want him to leave yet my mouth won't talk, I want to push him out but my body won't listen to me. Uuhhh... This is so frustrating!

I can't think straight!!!

I faced the shower this time and Chris wrapped his arms around me again. My body felt numb, butterflies filled my stomach, my face was heating up, my mind blank. All I felt was fear and awkwardness in the situation.

He purred my name again in my ear, almost kissing it. All I could do was let out a little 'Eep' and cower in fear. His embrace became tighter ad his hands began moving. I quickly grabbed his hands to try and separate his arms away from me, but his grip was too strong. Nooooo!!!

"Stop it... Please, Chris..."

His face came closer. His nose brushed up my cheek. I was so afraid right now. I think I feared him more than ghosts.

I then heard him chuckle and he let me go. He opened the door once again, and this time I didn't think stupidly. I walked straight out of the cubicle, saying that I was finished, and looked for another chore.

I hated every single bit of how Chris treats me.

He's a total pervert who only enjoys toying with me.

I am only his play thing, I am only someone who he treats so lowly.

...I feel hurt...

____________________

Hey guys!!!

Please continue to support #TPaTN!!! ;)

And don't forget to...

Comment for any reason

Share this book to your friends

Vote for chapters you found interesting!!! XD

~Kurisu-chan ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
45.3K 2K 34
"I can't do this," I whispered. "You're my best friend, Jack." "Ava, please- " I did the only thing I could think of doing. I ran. ...
2M 53.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
31.3K 1.5K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...