Undertale Oneshots (On Hiatus)

De DoctorBlu5

Just some Oneshots I made. Please go to "REQUESTS OPEN" and "REQUEST IDEAS" to request a story. All character... Mais

Welcome!
Cheater!Male!Reader x Female!Frisk
Shy!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara
Pirate!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Prankster!Fem!Reader x Bully!Male!Frisk!
Mute!Magician!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Frisk
Nerd!Male!Reader x Bullied!Fem!Chara
Suicidal!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Vengeful!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Frisk x Ex-Girlfriend!Fem!Chara
Villian!Male!Reader x Hero!Male!Frisk
Forgetful!Male!Reader x Forgotten!Fem!Frisk
Abused!Immortal!Male!Reader x Abusive!Fem!Chara
Vampire!Male!Reader x Bullied!Male!Frisk
Neglected!Male!Reader x Brother!Male!Frisk
Suicidal!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Fem!Chara x Bestfriend!Fem!Frisk
Distant!Male!Reader x Fem!Chara
Abandoned!BFF!Male!Reader x Male!Frisk
Male!Reader x Babysitter!Fem!Chara
REQUESTS OPEN
REQUEST IDEAS
Villian!Fem!Reader x Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk
Magician!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Chara
Male!Neko!Reader x Fem!Demon!Chara
Fem!Stripper!Reader x Shy!Protective!Frisk x Tsundere!Protective!Chara
Male!Worker!Reader x Male!Ex-BBF!Frisk x Fem!Flirty!Chara
Artist!Fem!Reader x Femboy!Male!Chara
Bestfriend!Male!Reader x Needy!Fem!Frisk
Stressed!Male!Reader x Yandere!Fem!Frisk x Jealous!Male!Chara
Introvert!Male!Reader x Flirty!Fem!Chara
Male!Reader x Femboy!Drunk!Chara
(AI Writes) Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Shy!Male!Reader x Dom!Fem!Frisk x Dom!Fem!Chara
The Crayon Song | Reaction Video
SociallyAnxious!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk
Fox!Hybrid!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Cheating!Fem!Chara
BigBrother!Male!Reader x SmallerSister!Fem!Frisk!
VOTE FOR THE NEXT STORY
HardToGet!Male!Reader x Male!Chara
Male!Reader x Fem!Tsundere!Frisk
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara
Player!Male!Reader x Fem!Frisk x Fem!Chara PART 2
HIATUS

Forgetful!Male!Reader x Orphan!Male!Frisk

475 6 1
De DoctorBlu5

"H-Hi...! I'm... F-Frisk," a little boy called "Frisk" talked to another boy in front of him. "O-Oh, umm... hi, I'm Y/n," the boy replied, a little unsure of Frisk.

"What... book are you reading?" Frisk asked as he peered over. "Um... The Forgotten Soul," Y/n replied. "Sounds... sad," Frisk said. "It's... not as bad as it seems. Do you want to... read it together?" Y/n asked.

Frisk went silent. He looked around and saw no one else in the orphanage was paying attention to him. So he looked at Y/n and nodded.

Y/n shifted along a little on the wooden floorboard he was sitting on and Frisk sat down next to him. The two read the book in silence, occasionally flipping the page.

"Well well well, looks like the New Meat found the Book Bum," an older kid said as he and two of his buddies towered over Y/n and Frisk.

Y/n looked up at them and sighed at their evil grins. "Hey, Jackson. I... thought I gave you half of my weekly allowance?". "Oh, you did, don't worry buddy," the group leader, Jackson, replied. "But I'm for him," he said as he pointed to Frisk.

"M-Me?" Frisk said, a bit scared. "Don't worry New Meat, we won't hurt you... yet. How about you come with us and your first day might not be so bad," Jackson said. Frisk looked at Y/n. Y/n looked at him and looked away saddened.

"Don't worry about him. He's used to being alone," Jackson said with a grin.

"N-... N-No," Frisk said. Y/n's eyes widened and looked at Frisk. "What did you say?" Jackson said through gritted teeth.

"I-I said... no!" Frisk said as he stood up. Y/n grabbed his hand, making him look down at him. "Don't..." Y/n said with a shake of his head.

"I would listen to him if I were you. You wouldn't your first day to be your last," Jackson said with a glare.

"I shouldn't have to listen to anyone," Frisk said with confidence. Jackson raised his eyebrow and looked at his two buddies, they shrugged.

Jackson looked at Frisk, "Well, that's too bad. Because you do realise where we are, right? A place where we HAVE to listen.". He then punched Frisk in the gut, making him fall to the floor.

Frisk held his stomach in pain and looked up at Jackson as he gritted his teeth. "There's your warning. Do that again, and that pretty face of yours might become uglier than the freak's face here," Jackson said before walking away with his buddies.

Y/n put his book down and looked at Frisk concerningly, "I'm sorry...". "It's..." Frisk paused as he grunted in pain, "-fine. Who was that?" he asked as Y/n helped him sit up.

"That was Jackson. The eldest one here. He thinks he runs the place," Y/n said. "Why hasn't anyone done anything?" Frisk asked. "Some get adopted before they can. But us...? We're too scared to. Because the last time someone challenged him... they didn't return..." Y/n said solemnly.

"So... what is it you do here?" Frisk asked. "Wake up. Have breakfast. Do morning chores. Have lunch. Do afternoon chores. Have 2 hours of free time. Continue the chores. Have dinner. Have 3 hours of free time. And go to bed at 8 PM. If you're not asleep within 30 minutes, you have to do chores all day the next day. But that's on weekends. On weekdays, we go to school," Y/n said.

"How old is everyone here?" Frisk asked concerningly. "The youngest is 5. I'm 10. And Jackson is 13," Y/n replied.

Y/n and Frisk then looked over at Jackson who was looking at Heather, the manager of the orphanage. The two were smirking at each other and Heather lead him away into her private room. And as they entered, Jackson slapped Heather on her butt.

Y/n and Frisk looked at each other, "Is that why he doesn't get in trouble?". Y/n nodded. "But that's-!" Y/n cut Frisk off by putting a hand over his mouth. "I know... we ALL know... it's messed up,". "How old are you?" Y/n asked. "Soon to be 10," Frisk said.

*RING!*

The two heard a bell go off loudly. The children around them began to disperse from what they were doing.

"Well. It's chore time," Y/n said and stood up. He helped Frisk get up, "I'll help," he said and Y/n nodded.

~~~~

"Y/n! Guess what!" Frisk said excitedly as he barged into Y/n's room. "You sound excited. What is it?" Y/n asked as he peered over from his book.

"I'm getting adopted! Isn't it amazing!" Frisk said in happiness. Y/n felt his heart shatter.

Over the last four years. Frisk and Y/n stayed side-by-side. Nothing could break the two apart. Not even Jackson and his buddies. And speaking of which, because he was now 17, he left the orphanage freely and accused Heather of rape, leading the orphanage to get a new manager. But everything remained the same.

"Oh...! That's... that's great," Y/n said with a fake smile. "I know! I just... came to say goodbye. Seeing how my things are already packed. Heh," Frisk said.

Y/n put his book down and walked over to Frisk. He looked down at him, given that Y/n was a couple of inches taller than Frisk.

Y/n then wrapped Frisk in a tight hug and held back his tears. Frisk chuckled and hugged back. "I... I'm going to miss you," Y/n said, saddened. "I know... I'm going to miss you as well..." Frisk replied.

The two pulled away from each other. "When... you get adopted, make sure to tell me. We can hang out," Frisk said with a smile.

"Well, I should go. Better not keep them waiting," Frisk said and began to walk away. "Wait!" Y/n called out. Frisk looked back.

Y/n rushed over to his bedside table and opened the drawer. Frisk turned around and looked confused. Y/n came back over to him and gave him a small black box. "I... I've been meaning to give this to you,".

"O-Oh, thank you," Frisk said with a small blush and opened the box. His eyes widened when he saw two silver necklaces which connected together with a heart but had a crack going down the middle. One half had the letter "F" on it and the other one had Y/n's initial.

Y/n took the "F" silver engraved necklace out and put it around his neck. Frisk did the same with Y/n's initial silver engraved necklace.

"I... saved up for it. It's so we can always remember each other. Because you know how my memory is, heh," Y/n said with a giggle. Frisk smiled and blushed a little, "I... I love it. Thank you," he said as he looked at his necklace.

"Frisk! Time to go!" Sally, the new manager shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" Frisk replied.

Frisk then looked at Y/n and held his hands. "I will treasure this. Forever,". He then leaned in and softly pecked Y/n on the lips. The two blushed and Frisk quickly ran out of the room.

Y/n was frozen in shock. But he lifted his hand up and delicately touched his lips. A blush grew on his face again, "I... I love you...".

~~~~

"Good morning, sweetie!" Y/n's adoptive mother, Isabelle, said as Y/n walked downstairs.

"Morning, mom," Y/n said and sat at the dinner table. Isabelle walked over and placed Y/n's breakfast in front of him.

"So, what's your plan today?" Isabelle asked with a smile. "Oh, the normal. Go to the library and work," Y/n replied. Isabelle nodded, "Well, I hope you have a good day,".

Isabelle grabbed her purse and kissed Y/n on the forehead, "See you later, sweetie. Call me if anything happens,". "You know it," Y/n said with a thumbs up. Isabelle smiled and left the house for her work.

Y/n took his phone out and scrolled through social media as he ate his breakfast. He saw the posts of people who he followed. But one thing caught his attention. It was of some guy in a black suit and purple tie talking to the news about the Monsters returning.

Over the following week, the Monsters said to be killed in the war, were back from Mount Ebott. All with the help of a Human. Y/n had encountered and talked to some of the Monsters. Mainly the ones who came to the library. He found them pleasant to talk to, so he didn't hold anything against them. And that man on the news seemed to be their Ambassador.

But Y/n shrugged it off and finished his breakfast. He put the dirty kitchenware into the sink and went back upstairs. He went to his room and got dressed in some black trousers and a royal blue shirt with a red tie. Once he was dressed, he grabbed his house keys, wallet, and phone before leaving the house.

You see, Y/n was now 18 and now worked at the local library. After being adopted by Isabelle at the age of 15, he blasted through high school without any trouble and found himself a job. And seeing how he loved to read, he decided to work at the local library. They were also desperate for new workers, so Y/n went for an interview and easily got the job.

Isabelle was Y/n's adoptive mother. She had short black hair, blue eyes, a light skin tone, and red earrings. She had always thought about adopting a child as she didn't feel anything for men. But she did for women. So before finding herself a woman, she decided to adopt a child. She wanted one where she didn't need to put in too much work as she was always busy with her own work. And that was when she met Y/n.

So this brings us to today.

Y/n had reached the library and entered. "Good morning, dear," the receptionist, Julia, said with a smile. Y/n smiled, "Morning,".

Y/n walked past the receptionist's desk and entered the office. "Hey, baby~" Lily, the flirt, said with a wink to Y/n. He ignored her and got his name tag from his pigeonhole in the office.

"Good morning, Lily," Y/n said. "Nice to see you~," she said and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Mhm..." Y/n replied dully as he looked through his takes for today on his note board.

"Did you miss me~?" Lily purred as she rubbed her face in the back of Y/n's hair. "Yeah, totally," Y/n said as she rolled his eyes and left Lily's grasp.

Y/n left the office and began to do his first job which was to check if the books faced the right way. Lily skipped over to him and stood with him with a smile on her face.

"Hey, I forgot my library card, mind if I could check you out today? And return the favour tonight~" Lily said with a smirk.

Lily was your usual 17-year-old white girl craving attention. She had long blonde hair, hazel eyes, a light skin tone, and rather big assets.

"Nope. Not my fault if you forgot it," Y/n said. Lily pouted and crossed her arms. Y/n moved into the next aisle and Lily followed her.

"Sooooo... there's that new movie coming out. Wanna go watch it?" Lily asked with a smile as she fluttered her eyes. "Nope," Y/n replied and moved to the next aisle. Lily groaned in annoyance and followed Y/n.

"How about you come over tonight and we study? Or read?" Lily asked as she fluttered her eyes. "Nope. I've done my studying," Y/n replied and moved to the next aisle. Lily sighed and followed him.

"C'mon! You're so boring! All you do is read!" Lily complained. "It's my life, is it not?" Y/n asked as he looked at Lily. "Well, yeah. But, c'mon! Live a little!" she said. "Lily. I appreciate what you're trying to do. But I have better things to do," he said.

"Like meeeeeee~?" Lily said with a smirk. Y/n deadpanned at her. "Lily, I love you as my best friend, but I'm not interested," he said. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Yeah... best friends...".

Y/n rolled his eyes and pecked Lily on the cheek. She gasped and held her cheek. She looked at Y/n, "C'mon. The sooner we get this done the sooner we can hang," he said with a smile. Lily smiled, "And we're off to a great start!" she cheered. "Shhhhh!" Y/n shushed Lily. She giggled and followed Y/n around as he continued to check the books.

After the books were checked for, Y/n ticked the box on his note board. You see, Y/n had the job of filing and double-checking that all the books were here. And Lily had the job of overseeing it to make Y/n didn't miss anything due to his memory, but she also had the job of handling new book shipments, yet that didn't happen often, so she always hung out with Y/n.

"What's next?" Lily asked and she rested an arm on Y/n's shoulder. "We have a meeting to attend to," he replied and Lily nodded.

The two made their way back to the office and entered to see the other workers there, including the boss.

"Ah. Y/n. Lily. Nice of you two to finally join us," Alice, the manager, said with a small smile. "Now. Today may be fairly busy. We are having the Monster Ambassador visit and perform an inspection with the Monsters so they meet up with their needs. We'll also be getting a new shipment of James Roller's book "The Scariest Secret," she said.

"Can you handle that, sweetie?" Alice asked Lily. "You got it, mom!" Lily said with a finger salute. Alive nodded.

"About the inspection," Y/n said with his hand raised. "What are they doing?". "They will be having a tour with the help of our lovely Julia. They'll go around, looking at what the library has to offer for them and be provided with a safe space. They'll probably like to talk to each of you individually. To see how well you're being treated and such," Alice replied and Y/n nodded as he wrote it down on his note board.

"Oh, and Y/n," Alice said, making Y/n look at her. "It'll be your job to teach them how to check out a book and return it. Along with receiving a library card,". "But... I thought that was Alice's job?" he said in confusion. "It is. But I'll be letting her rest after her tour," Alice said. Y/n nodded and wrote it down on the note board.

"After lunch, we'll need all of you to set up the promotional stand for James' new book and their location on the shelves," Alice said and everyone nodded. "That is all. Arthur, if you could prepare a group study room for me, I have a meeting with the Monsters,". "Heh, you got it, boss," Arthur said with a wink and chuckle.

Arthur was the "cool uncle" around here. He had the job of setting rooms up and clearing them before and after use.

And that made up the staff of the library. There was you, Lily, Alice, Julia, and Arthur. Sure, it was small, but you all made it work and treated each other like family.

You were the big brother who looked out for the others and organised things. Lily was the smaller flirty sister who teased all the boys who came into the library and handled the shipments due to her hidden strength. Alice was the single mother who was the boss and took care of everything. Julia was the sweet old grandma who loved chatting and filing all the books checked out. And Arthur was the cool uncle who joked around and prepared rooms for students from the local high school or meeting rooms.

Julia went back to the front desk and Arthur got the group study room ready. This left Lily and Y/n together like normal.

The two walked back into the aisles and Y/n looked at his note board. "What now?" Lily asked. "The usual," Y/n replied. "So file the number of books we have in stock?" Lily said and Y/n nodded.

Y/n and Lily made their way to the back to check the inventory of books. And as they walked, they noticed the Monsters and Monster Ambassador being greeted by Alice. But they ignored them as they carried on walking.

"Oh! There are two of our employees now! Lily, Y/n! Come here and meet our guests," Alice called out. Lily and Y/n stopped and did a 180 before walking over to Alice.

When they walked over, they saw 7 Monsters and 1 Human.

"HELLO, LILY AND Y/N!" A tall skeleton Monster said rather loudly. "Shhhhh," Y/n said. Alice giggled, "It's fine, Y/n, we're not partially busy today,". Y/n nodded.

"AH, I AM SORRY HUMAN! BUT I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" the loud skeleton said. Y/n went to shush him again but Lily stopped him by putting a hand over his mouth and shaking her head.

"Heh, sup. I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton. And that's my bro," a smaller skeleton said as he pointed to Papyrus.

"Howdy, Humans. I am Asgore," A big white furry Monster said. "And I am Toriel," the other white furry Monster said.

"Nyaaaaaaah! I'm Undyne!" a loud fish exclaimed. "A-And I'm A-Alphys," a yellow Monter stuttered out.

"I'm Asriel," a smaller version of the white furry Monster said with a smile.

"And I'm... Frisk," the Human said. And for some reason, that name caused Y/n to get a small headache.

"Hi! I'm Lily! But you can call me... anytime~" Lily said with a smirk directed at Asriel and Frisk. Frisk didn't blush but Asriel did.

"Y/n," Y/n said with a finger salute. "Is that it?" Lily asked. "What? You know I'm not good with long sentences. Plus, I'd like to get back to my job," Y/n said. He then walked away towards where the inventory was stored. "Ugh! You're SO boring!" Lily said as she ran after him.

"Well, they seem nice. Siblings?" Toriel asked. "No. Well, Lily is my daughter. Y/n is her best friend and big brother. Our staff is small, so we're like a family here," Alice said.

Frisk's heart ached, "Best friend? But... we were best friends," he thought to himself.

"That's lovely," Toriel said with a smile.

"Well, follow me," Alice said and began to walk upstairs to the group study rooms. The Monsters and Frisk followed behind and they looked around as they walked.

They soon reached the room and when they did, Arthur walked out.

"Ah, and this is Arthur, he's the "cool uncle" of our small family. That's what Lily and Y/n call him, anyways," Alice said. "You're darn right I am," Arthur said as he took sunglasses out, put them on, and crossed his arms with a grin as the words "COOL UNCLE" appeared next to him with a guitar riff coming from nowhere.

Alice rolled her eyes and took the sunglasses off him, "Go to work,". "Heh, yes ma'am," he said with a salute, took his sunglasses, and walked away.

Alice and the others entered the room and took their seats with Alice sitting at the head of the table.

"So, questions?" Alice asked. "Will this place be a safe space for Monsters?" Toriel asked. "Yes. The library is for reading, relaxing, and studying. And thanks to us being next to the police station, any bad things that happen here will immediately be heard by the police. So if a student from the high school is doing drugs or racist then we'll go through our "System of Conduct"," Alice replied.

"What is that?" Asgore asked. "We have stages for our security. Stage 1: Flirt. Lily will go in, flirt with whoever is causing the problem, and lead them out of the building where she issues them a warning," Alice replied. "It works 60% of the time, but the people are growing becoming aware of the trick,".

"How many stages are there?" Undyne asked. "There are five," Alice said. "THE SECOND ONE?" Papyrus asked. "Stage 2: Peer pressure. Y/n will go and find the troublemaker dressed as a "cool" high school student. He'll constantly put pressure on the troublemaker until they give in to "do something illegal", but Y/n would just issue a warning. And thanks to his... sad background, he knows how peer pressure works." Alice said.

"What happened to the kid?" Sans asked. "He was raised in an orphanage and was pressured to give the main bully certain things," Alice said. "What!? How did the bully get away with it!?" Undyne asked, furiously.

"I know," Frisk spoke up. Everyone looked at him. "I... I was also at that orphanage. I met Y/n there. We became friends and got bullied by a kid named Jackson. He was the oldest one there. And the reason why he didn't get in trouble was... because he was being used to "pleasure" the manager of the orphanage. But when he was 17, he accused her of rape and she got sent to jail. I don't know what happened after that because I was adopted.".

"Yes, I heard about that as well," Alice said as she shook her head. "Absolutely disgusting,".

"Y/n didn't seem happy to see you," Asriel said. Frisk frowned a little.

"About that. Y/n has certain memory problems. He can't seem to remember positive memories, only negative ones. It also affects his organisation skills, so Lily works with him most of the time to help him," Alice said.

"So he... forgot...?" Asriel said. Toriel put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll remember you eventually,".

Frisk then reached into his shirt and took out the silver necklace Y/n gave to him years ago. "Before I left, he gave me this necklace with his initial on it. He has the other half. And it was so we didn't forget each other,".

"Is that what that is? Because I've always noticed it on him. I asked him what it was and he said he didn't know, but he knew it was important," Alice said.

"Now, if we could carry on..." Alice began.

Meanwhile, as the meeting happened, Y/n was now sitting at the computer in the office as he wrote down the inventory of books they had. Lily had her arms draped over him from behind as her head rested on his shoulder.

"It was 53, right?" Y/n asked. "Mhm," Lily replied. Y/n nodded once and wrote the number down as he continued down his list of numbers he had on his note board.

"So, what did you think of the Monsters? And that cute Human," Lily asked. "Eh," Y/n said with a shrug. "Oh, c'mon! Is that all?" Lily replied in annoyance. She moved back and began to play with Y/n's hair.

"I'm not bothered by them. As long as they're nice then I don't mind," Y/n said with a shrug. "What about Frisk, huh? What a real cutie," Lily said as she playfully nudged Y/n's shoulder. "I suppose so. Maybe now you can get off my dick?" Y/n replied with a grin.

"Oooooh! Okay! I get it!" Lily said playfully and Y/n laughed a little. "Just for that, you're not getting your cheesecake today," she said. Y/n gasped and swivelled around on the chair. "You wouldn't!" he said. "Bet," Lily said with a grin.

She went to run off but Y/n grabbed her wrist. Y/n pulled her closer and onto his lap, "You're not going anywhere,". Lily giggled, "Oh~ was someone getting jealous I was talking about another man~". "No, because he's mine," Y/n said and covered his mouth. Lily gasped and hopped off his lap.

They went silent.

A blush grew on Y/n's face and he turned around to continue his work. Lily then started to giggle and pecked him on the cheek, "I should've known a cutie like you felt that way,". "How long have you felt that way?" she asked. "I... I dunno. It just felt right to say," Y/n replied. "Well, as your best friend, I'm always here for you," she said.

"Well," Y/n said as he stood up and grabbed his note board. "Thanks, Lil,".She smiled and held his hand, "C'mon, cutie, I can be your wing-woman,". Y/n rolled his eyes with a grin, "With those eyelashes of yours I'm surprised you're not already a wing-woman, considering you could use them as wings,".

"Oh! That is IT!" Lily said and ran after Y/n as he ran away.

Lily chased after Y/n as they left the office. They ran down the many aisles and Lily ended up tackling Y/n down on a sofa in the lounge area of the library.

"You can't run now~" Lily teased. "Why would I when you're here~?" Y/n teased and pulled Lily closer. She giggled and put a hand on his cheek, "Then how about we get out of here~?".

"Hmm. Nah," Y/n said and relaxed on the sofa. Lily smiled and snuggled up to him. He wrapped an arm around her as she led on top of him.

"Quick question: What are we?" Lily asked. "A pain in the ass," Y/n replied. Lily giggled, "Don't I know it. I mean, did you hear what happened the other day?".

Lily then began to rant about what happened the other day. Y/n just said the occasional "Yep" and "Mhm" as he stroked Lily's hair. As she carried on, the two shifted positions so they were sitting on the sofa and Lily was sitting in front of Y/n who was brushing her hair with his fingers.

"And I was like, "Shut up, Kalie! If I had a boyfriend then I wouldn't let him go to other girls' houses without me!". Honesty, that girl is so blind. Did I tell you what she did yesterday at school?" Lily said. "She fell into the pond, right?" Y/n asked as he continued to brush Lily's hair. "But there's more," Lily said and continued ranting.

"And this is the lounge area," Julia said as she toured the Monsters and Frisk around the library. "Well, this is very cosy," Toriel said with a smile. "Yes. Lots of people like to come here to relax," Julia said.

"Like them? Heh," Sans said as he pointed to Y/n and Lily talking. They were smiling. Lily then tapped Y/n on the head and they laughed.

"It's nice to see him happy. But... has he really forgotten about me?" Frisk thought as he stared at the two.

"Y/n! Lily!" Julia called out. The two looked over. Lily smiled and waved, Papyrus waved back. Y/n did the peace sign.

"Did you do your tasks?" Julia asked and they walked over. Y/n gave her the note board and she looked through it.

"Did you do upstairs?" Julia asked. "Ugh! I knew I forgot something!" Y/n said in annoyance and took the note board back. "C'mon, Lil, let's go see if anyone trolled us,". Y/n then walked off and Lily happily followed. But she looked back and winked at Frisk, making him confused yet Determined to find out what was happening between her and Y/n.

"Is he normally like that?" Asriel asked. "Well, he does have certain memory problems, but he's usually the most organised one here and knowledgeable. If you give him details about a book he can instantly tell what one it is and tell you where it's located. Lily is just with him to help with his tasks on his note board." Julia said.

"A real bookworm, huh?" Sans said with a chuckle. "Yes. He's... an interesting case. All the girls pretty much flirt with him but he ignores them or acts dense," Julia said with a giggle. "But he's quite the introvert and only likes to talk freely around us. He's also very confident once he starts talking. You should've seen him on his first day, he just did his job in silence until Lily started to talk to him. He was a bit uncomfortable at first, but he's grown accustomed to it,".

"So Lily helps him with his tasks? That's very sweet," Toriel said with a smile. "What do they genuinely do together?" Frisk asked. "When Y/n finishes his tasks, they just go around and help those who need it. Be it finding a book or doing their school work. Seeing how they're both graduates of the local high school their friends come over often to hang out or do their work," Julia said.

"This town seems very compact," Asgore said. "Well, it's expanded over the few years. I've been here for years and the town has changed a lot. But everyone pretty much knows everyone here, so you'll get used to them quickly," Julia said.

"What are the locals like?" Frisk asked. "Good question, sweetie," Toriel said. "There are a few rude people, brats from the high school, and drunks on Saturday night. But other than that, everyone is nice and willing to help each other if needed," Alice replied.

"What's the school like?" Toriel asked. "I can't say for certain, but I've heard it's a good place and they're tough on how they treat bullying. But you'll have to ask Lily and Y/n more about that," Alice said.

"Incoming!" everyone looked up and then watched as Y/n fell onto the sofa in front of them whilst face first. Lily then landed on top of him. "Ow! Get off me, woman!" Y/n said as she tried to sit up.

"Hmm, I dunno," Lily said. "I will remove your "special" book from the catalogue," Y/n said. "You do that and I'll eat your cheesecake," she replied. "Then you must have a death wish," Y/n replied.

Lily got off Y/n and held him off the sofa. "Wait, where's-?" Y/n got cut off by his note board landing on his head and falling to the ground.

Lily giggled and Y/n rubbed his head in annoyance as he picked up his note board. He ran his fingers through his hair and readjusted his tie which made Lily and Frisk blush a little.

"Nice of you to drop in," Alice said with a giggle. Sans and Toriel giggled whilst the others sighed in annoyance.

"Oh, ha ha, very funny, grandma," Y/n said as he rolled his eyes. "You done with your tour?". "Yes," she said and looked at the Monsters and Frisk. "I will be going now and leaving you in the hands of these two. They're going to teach you how to check out a book and apply for a library card,".

Alice walked away and Y/n and Lily walked over to the group. "It's cool to talk to you all! This boring boy has kept me busy," Lily said. "I am doing my job, you gruesome girl," Y/n replied. "I am NOT gruesome!" she replied with a pout. "Then don't call me boring," Y/n replied.

"Ahem, anyway, follow me to the computer lab," Y/n said and started to walk away. "Opposite way," Lily said with a smug smile. Y/n walked back and grabbed Lily by her collar as he walked, "Shut up,". "No~" she teased.

"Well, they certainly are like siblings," Toriel said with a giggle.

The group followed Y/n and Lily to the computer lab. Y/n was looking at his note board as he walked and almost hit into many things if it wasn't for Lily saving him.

"So, Lily, are you like his babysitter or something?" San asked with a grin. Lily giggled, "I suppose so. But it's not his fault he has memory problems,".

"What do you do here?" Toriel asked. "I handle the shipments thanks to my hidden strength. But when I'm not doing that I hang out with Y/n and help with his tasks," Lily replied.

"What's the high school like?" Asgore asked. "Eh, it's fine. I mean, there is a mix of students. I'm one of the flirty and bratty types. I'm not the type to just shout at you for messing my clothes up, but I will make a scene if someone makes my hair dirty or if they mess with one of my friends," Lily replied. "And no, I don't do anything illegal, that's one thing that separates me from the a-holes of the school,".

"Are there a lot?" Toriel asked. "Nope. There's only a group of four and that's it. The majority of everyone is kind," Lily said. "And how about Y/n?" Frisk asked. "Oh~ has he caught your interest~?" Lily asked with a smirk as Frisk blushed a little.

"Well, he was one of the smart and introverted types of students. But when you get to know him, he's confident, outgoing, and a genuinely nice guy," Lily said with a smile. "However, if you do mess with his friends or important objects then expect to have 1000 cuss words thrown your way,".

The group looked at each other in confusion and concern. "It's not nice to talk about people behind their backs," Y/n said. "They asked," Lily said with a shrug.

"Here we are," Y/n said as they all entered the separate computer lab. "You can home here to print things off, do your paperwork, or play video games as long as you're not too loud. This IS a library after all," he said.

"Now, there are two ways you can apply for a library card. You can do it here or at home. I'm going to show you how to do it here," Y/n said and walked over to one of the computers. He sat down and the others stood behind him.

"The computers have two systems. One is the normal guest one, and the other one is the personal one for those with a library card," Y/n said. He then put his hand out to Lily, "Could I use yours?". "Sure!" she happily replied and gave Y/n her library card.

Y/n then swivelled around on his chair and held the library red card up. "This is what the card looks like. Well, these are the staff cards, the normal ones are blue. But that front long number is your passcode and the name is your login,".

He swivelled around and put Lily's full name in the login and library card number in the passcode. However, when he tried to log in, it failed. Lily grinned.

"IS THAT MEANT TO HAPPEN?" Papyrus asked. "Once you have your account you can change your username to whatever you want. And knowing Lily, she's probably chosen something stupid," Y/n replied. He gave Lily her card back and took out his card.

Y/n entered "BookBabe69-420" into the login box and his card's number into the passcode. He pressed enter and it logged him into the computer.

"Nice username," Lily said with a grin. "It's better than yours," Y/n replied. "You don't even know it," she said. "Big_Beautiful_Blondie" Y/n said and Lily went silent.

"Now, if you've logged in normally and want to apply for a library card, you need to go to Foogle," Y/n said as he clicked and loaded up a new tab. He typed the library's website link into the search bar and it took him to the website.

"Don't worry about typing the link in. The normal tabs have the website automatically brought up to be used at first," Y/n said. "Now, you see that green button that says "Apply"?" he said as he hovered over the button, "If you click on it, it'll take you to the page to apply for a library card," he said and clicked on the button.

Up came a screen where you had to fill in all of your personal info. "You need to put your personal information in these boxes. Don't worry, we don't use them for anything since we're not a heartless social media company," Y/n said. Lily giggled, "And our boss doesn't look like a weirdo,".

"Once you have all your info put into their boxes and have applied for a card. Julia will look through it to make sure it doesn't seem fake before she authorises it. After that, Arthur will begin the card authentication process to connect the info to the card. You'll soon be contacted when you can come and collect your card which only takes a few hours." Y/n said and turned around.

"Do you all understand?" he asked. They all agreed. "Good. Now, it's time to show you how to check out a book," he said, logged off the computer, and stood up.

Y/n left the computer lab with the group following and Lily walked at his side. "Look at you~" she teased. "Just doing my job," he replied with a shrug.

"Do you enjoy working here, Y/n?" Toriel asked. "Yeah, it's good. Unlike corporate jobs, everyone cares about each other. And it's a small work environment which I prefer over the big ones," Y/n replied. "That's good," Toriel said with a smile.

"How was... high school for you?" Frisk asked hesitantly. "It was fine. I just stayed away from the four troublemakers and I was fine. And I had been there for years, so everyone knew who I was," Y/n replied.

"Do you remember... any certain students?" Frisk asked. "Like who?" Y/n asked. "U-Umm, like someone who might've left?" Frisk said. Y/n came to a stop and stroked his chin, "Hmm. I think a student did leave. I think they were called Frank. I don't know,".

Frisk was saddened by this, "O-Oh, okay,".

"Now. To teach you how to check out a book," Y/n said. "Why check out a book when you could check me out~?" Lily said with a pose and wink. Y/n looked at her, "Because we're here to read, not to look at priceless pieces of art,".

Y/n looked away and looked at the bookshelf. Lily, on the other hand, smiled with a blush on her face.

"So, to check out a book, you need to get one, duh," Y/n said, making Asriel, Lily, Toriel, and Frisk giggle.

Y/n smiled to himself and took out a random book from the shelf. "Once you have your book, you need to take it to the reception," he said. But little did he know, the book he picked out was "The Forgotten Soul". Frisk's eyes widened at seeing the title, "That was the book he was reading when we first met," he thought.

Y/n walked to the receptionist's desk and the group followed. When they arrived, Y/n put the book on the counter and Julia smiled at them.

"When you've brought your book here, you can either buy it or borrow it," Y/n said. "Are you buying or borrowing?" Julia asked. "Borrowing," Y/n said to Julia. He then looked at the others, "If you're borrowing, then you need your library card,".

Y/n took his library card out and gave it to Juila. She began to type on her computer. "How long are you borrowing it for?" she asked. "Uhhhh, 2 weeks," Y/n replied.

"And now begins the pointless questions," Y/n said, unamused. "I see you chose a romance book. You like romance?" Julia said. "Why else would I check it out?" Y/n said as he facepalmed. "Ah, I like this book, good choice," Julia said. "Mhm," Y/n said with his arms crossed.

"You wouldn't so happen to know a 7-letter word; it's another word for agitated," Julia said as she looked at her crossword puzzle. "Annoyed?" Y/n replied. "Ah, thank you," she said and wrote it down on her crossword puzzle.

"ANOTHER PUZZLE LOVER?" Papyrus asked with a big smile. "Yes, I do enjoy crosswords," Julia said with a giggle. "Looks like we found you a date, heh," Sans said with a chuckle. "I'm more of a raisin fan," Julia said.

"PLEASE just do the book so I can go home and read it so I feel loved," Y/n said. "Oh, of course," Julia said and gave the book and library card back to Y/n.

"Are you alright?" Toriel asked concerningly. "Yes, don't worry, I was just acting. Most people who read romance novels are sad and alone," Y/n replied.

Frisk frowned a little, "Why won't you remember me...?" he thought to himself.

"Are there any questions after that amazing demonstration?" Lily asked and stood next to Y/n. "Could I borrow that book?" Frisk asked. "Never took you as the sad type. Is there something wrong?" Y/n replied and gave the book to Frisk. "H-Huh? No..." he replied, a little saddened as he held the book tightly.

"Actually. Could I talk to you? Alone," Frisk said. "Uhhh, okay?" Y/n said and followed Frisk over to a part of the library.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Y/n asked as he stood in front of a bookshelf. "I... I'm sorry," Frisk said. "For what?" Y/n asked, confused.

"I don't know if you believe me. But we knew each other. We were at the orphanage together. We spent every day together and were inseparable. But... I got adopted and had to leave. I didn't want to, yet I had no other choice," Frisk said. Y/n was silent, "What's your name again?". Frisk," Frisk replied, hopeful.

"Frisk... Frisk? Frisk...? No, never heard of you," Y/n said as he thought out loud. Frisk felt his heart shatter. "B-But, you gave this to me," he said as he showed Y/n the necklace.

Y/n stared at the necklace in silence. He then took his necklace out and stared at it. He looked at Frisk before leaning closer. He connected his necklace to Frisk's and remained silent.

"See, it's me, your best friend," Frisk said, full of hope. Yet Y/n remained silent. He pulled away and put his necklace back under his shirt.

Y/n turned away and stared at the books, his finger going up and down on their stems. "I..." he said before sighing. He then turned around, "I... don't know. I mean... we probably were. Just... give me some time,".

Y/n started to walk off and Frisk was saddened a little. He sighed and followed where Y/n had walked.

"Well, thank you for showing us the library, it was nice meeting all of you," Toriel said with a smile as Frisk returned. "Of course. We are more than happy to welcome you," Alice said with a smile as she, Arthur, Lily, and Y/n stood next to her. Julia was sitting at the receptionist's desk where they were all standing.

"Are you ready?" Toriel asked Frisk. "Yep," he replied. Toriel nodded and they all said their goodbyes again. But Y/n was silent and was staring at Frisk in silence. Frisk was doing the same but snapped out of his trance when the Monsters began to leave. So he left with them and looked back at Y/n one more time before leaving.

"Well, you can all have an early lunch," Alice said with a smile. Y/n walked off and into the back. Alice grew concerned, "Is he okay?". "He talked to Frisk before they left. Maybe he found something out about his past?" Lily said.

Y/n was now staring out the window with his arms crossed. He was feeling so many emotions that he didn't know how to react, so he didn't. But as he stared out the window, he saw Frisk and the Monsters talk as they walked.

"Hey, you alright?" Lily asked as he put a hand on his shoulder from behind. Alice, Arthur, and Julia were also there and concerned.

Y/n didn't reply. He continued to stare out the window with a conflicted face. But as Toriel smiled and put a hand on Frisk's shoulder, his eyes widened.

"Frisk. Frisk!" he said and ran out of the room. "I think he's remembered an old friend," Arthur said with a chuckle.

Lily, Alice, Arthur, and Julia then looked out the window.

"Frisk!" Y/n shouted as he ran over. The Monsters and Frisk stopped in their tracks. And when Frisk turned around, he instantly got tackled in a hug.

Frisk was surprised as Y/n hugged him tightly and spun him around. But he smiled and hugged him back. The two then laughed and held onto each other tightly as they spun on the spot.

Once they stopped laughing, Y/n put Frisk down and smiled at him. Frisk smiled back.

"Frisk. It's been... too long," Y/n said with a bit of sadness. "I know. But I'm back now. We can hang out and-" Frisk got cut off by Y/n kissing him.

Frisk was surprised but kissed back. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed softly with their eyes closed. They pulled away momentarily, "Y/n...?" Frisk asked. "Shut up and kiss me," he replied.

Frisk smiled and happily complied. The two kissed again. This kiss was soft, warm, and sweet. It was also much longer. The two held onto each other tightly, not wanting to let go. It may have even got a bit passionate with Y/n leaning more into the kiss and Frisk leaning back.

Whilst this was happening, all the Monsters stood there in silence and were smiling.

"YEAH! GO Y/N!" Lily cheered from inside. "The kid has NO shame, I love it," Arthur said with a grin. "Ah, young love," Julia said with a smile and wiped away a tear. "Just wait until Isabelle hears about this," Alice said with her arms crossed and a smile on her face.

Back with Frisk and Y/n.

The two finally pulled away and breathed heavily. Y/n readjusted his tie and Frisk repositioned his hair.

"So, umm..." Y/n said as he rocked back and forth on his feet. "Dinner?" he asked. Frisk smiled, "I would LOVE to,". Y/n smiled and exchanged numbers with Frisk.

"I'll... see you later," Y/n said. Frisk nodded with a smile. Y/n pecked him on the lips and ran back to the library.

Y/n stopped running and looked back at Frisk who was staring at him with a smile. Y/n smiled and blew a kiss before turning the corner to enter the library.

"Soooooo~ how are you feeling~?" Lily teased as she nudged Y/n. "Best. Day. Ever." he replied.

_____________________

Boom! Done! I've been meaning to post and write something new for some time! I hope you enjoyed!

See you in the next one!

Blu out

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.1K 96 27
The barrier is broken, monsters and humans are living in peace, everyone is happy except for one person. Frisk has been getting waking nightmares abo...
11.8K 376 17
It's been around half a year since your friend, Frisk, as you recall, managed to do something that broke the barrier and let the monsters live with h...
706 1 43
Title: Bonafied Security Guards summery: Frisk is the monster ambassador and is in need of protection. With the constant threat of human assassins, m...
28.8K 795 10
(UnderTale rightfully belongs to the amazing Toby Fox, I am not creative enough to make that masterpiece. There is a person named symphysins who drew...