Behind closed doors(Reece Bib...

By GirlAlmighty123

EDITED ON: 30/08/17โœ”๏ธ Hidden love. But if it's true love why should it be hidden? Imagine not being able to... More

๐Ÿฅ€(1)๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€(2)๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€(3)๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€(4)๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€(5)๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸŒป(6)๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป(7)๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป(8)๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป(9)๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป(10)๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒธ(11)๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ(12)๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ(13)๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ(14)๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ(15)๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒน(16)๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน(18)๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน(19)๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน(20)๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒผ(21)๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ(22)๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ(23)๐ŸŒผ
Should I end it here?
๐ŸŒผ(24)๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ(25 +Read author's note )๐ŸŒผ
16K! + new book!!
18k reads! #top700

๐ŸŒน(17)๐ŸŒน

539 26 0
By GirlAlmighty123

NEVEAH'S POV

I walked into my parent's house and suddenly a flash of panic overwhelmed my body, as I remember the current situation I'm in with them.

We haven't spoken since Christmas and here I am crawling back to them. That's what parents are for right? How would I know? Mine have been lying to me for my whole life and my biological mother is non existent.

However, i really do want an explanation it's the least they can do.

Niall unlocks the door and I follow him into the house. Even though my parents have a lot of explaining to do, what has their drama got to do with Niall?

"Niall...are my parents home?"

He puts my bag down on the couch.

"No they went to a meeting but they should be here in a few hours," he smiles.

I feel slightly relieved but still scared.

I turn my phone back on and suddenly my notifications are out of control! I literally think my phones going to blow up.

My Instagram, Twitter, Facebook just everything!

I go on to my twitter with 20+ notifications, everyone keeps mentioning Reece and I.

What the hell is going on?

I look through the trends, one immediately catches my eye.

"Neva? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just that," I take a dramatic sigh as I scan my eyes and re read Reece Bibby confesses his love for secret girl friend. I keep reading it over and over again to just to convince myself that this isn't real.

But it is.

Niall gives me a worried look, however I'm too baffled to speak so I give me phone to him so he can find it out for himself.

As he reads what's all over my twitter page his mouth also forms an 'o' shape in shock.

"Wow. I knew he loved you but... wow!," Niall screamed while jumping up and down. He grabbed my shoulders and shook them vibrantly,"we have to go to where they are performing."

Oh my gosh. I literally just told myself that me and him are over, yet here I am falling going back to him.

"No. I can't,I'm done with him," I tell Niall but by the smirk on his face I can tell that he doesn't believe me. "I'm not going and you can't force me Ni," he doesn't say anything and just crosses his arms giving me the 'oh yes you are' look.

Sighing in defeat I grab my bag, "come on lets go". Even though I'm trying to hide it, I'm absolutely excited to see Reece again and now that he's told everyone about us, maybe we can finally be a normal couple.

Niall parks into the parking lot of the gig they're performing at. We can both faintly hear the loud roar of teenage girls.

We walk to the entrance where the ticket collected stands, "crap we don't have a ticket," I whisper into Niall's ear as the ticket collectors scans us.

She squints her eyes then suddenly they light up, "Aren't you that Neveah girl everyone has been talking about? Are you here to see Reece?" I nod slowly I'm quite frightened but at the same time amused. "Well then please do come in!" Surprisingly her voice is high and soft, which is unexpected since she looks so masculine and broad.

"Thank you," I say as a blush forms on my face from the attention.

"Sorry sweetie but without a ticket I can't let you in," she puts her firm, thick palm on Niall's chest. I was just about to protest but Niall opened his mouth before I could, "It's cool Neva I'll be fine just go."

I smile and nod at him.

"Alrighty we have one more song next to sing then the shows over!" I recognize the voice immediately -it belongs to Chris. "We hope you like this song! It's one of our unofficial songs, 'Home alone'."

Realizing that I only have a few minutes to show my love to Reece, I run - no sprint about as fast as Usain Bolt!

The stage ➡️↘️Performers: Stereo kicks I read the sign that leads to where they are.

I open the door, and my ear drums nearly bleed at how loud the fans are. I can barely hear James' voice as he sings the chorus. I begin to panic when I realize that I don't have anything prepared to say.

How about, 'I forgive you and I'm sorry for what I've done I love you so much?'

No that's lame. Argh, only the bridge and one more chorus until the shows over and I don't know what to say!

Should I just wing it? Yeah I'll just wing it.

Thinking about it now that Reece has told everyone...will things really turn out the way I want them too? Will the fans like me? Will women stop throwing themselves at him? Will Reece stop having to do publicly stunts?

I really haven't thought this through, but I'm extremely relieved that I'm no longer his little secret, but that doesn't mean things will be all candy floss and full of rainbows.

The song finally comes to end, "I just want to thank you guys so much for supporting us and just for being amazing!"

They're ending the show, okay I need to make my move.

I walk up the steps that lead to the stage, a thousand of emotions run through my body but the main one that I can feel the most - is love.

I love Reece and I always will, no matter what obstacles come in our way, no matter how many times we tell ourselves it's over we always come back together because that's what happens when you love someone.

Jake is the first to notice me, he smirks and taps Reece on the shoulder.

He turns around and I look at him in awe as he walks towards me looking shocked as hell. Reece pulls me into his arms, he smells nice, I missed his touch.

His breathing is fast but so is mine, suddenly the noise of the crowd fades out and all he rest of the boys disappear. It's just Reece and I. It's always been Reece and I, it's like no one else and nothing else matters.

I pull out of the hug and my little daydream of us being alone goes as the crowd continues to make noise.

"I love you so much," my beautiful boy says, but before I could say it back he roughly presses his lips onto mine I and obviously kiss him back.

"Ladies and gentlemen can I give you Reece Bibby and his gorgeous girlfriend Neveah summers," Charlie (I think but it also sounds like Jake) announces.

"Okay guys you're really cute but please stop eating each other in front of everyone," I pull away in embarrassment and blush at James' comment.

I'm getting a mixed reaction from the fans, some are cheering, but the majority of them are either booing or muttering vile things. But I don't take it to the heart, I know it's a big shock and hopefully they'll accept us. Hopefully.

REECE'S POV

Last night was probably one of my best nights:
I sang with my favorite boys, in front of my favorite fans and got my favorite girl back.

Speaking of Neva where is she? I know she told she's staying at her parent's house to sort some stuff out with them, so I went with her and fell asleep next to her.

But she's not here.

"Neveah?" I frantically come out of bed and yawn.

I rub my eyes and check the bathroom to see if Neveah is here, nope not there.

We are the only people in the house since her parents are in another meeting and Niall went to meet some new boyfriend of his. Well they aren't together, but Niall really likes him. I think his name is Harris? Something like that.

"Neva where are you? I'm getting kinda worried," I know it's her parents house and she's old enough to go out on her own, but I can't help but be a little over protective. She's my baby and I don't want her to get hurt or something like that.

"Okay I'm not joking around any-" I don't finish my sentence, because I can hear a few sobs coming from the kitchen.

Neveah.

I run down to see the love of my life crying her eyes out she looks like she's been crying for ages. Her eyes are all red and puffy and her tissue is soaking wet.

My heart aches at the sight of her like this. Who made her cry? I have the sudden urge to hunt down the person who's caused so much pain to my love.

I crouch down next to her on the floor and cup her face with my hands.

"Baby what happened? Why are you upset?" I ask with my voice being soft, I want to stop her crying. I want her to smile, to laugh, to be happy like she always is.

I can't even find a glimpse of light in her chocolate brown eyes. "They - I thought..." Neveah's voice is croaky and drained out.

"Would you like some water?" She shakes her head and just clears her throat.

"I don't know why they hate me, I-I-I didn't do anything wrong," she puts her head and bites her lip.

"Who's they?" Anger ripples through me and I just want to harm the person (or people) who hurt her.

How could someone be so cruel to cause pain to someone as precious as Neva?

"I thought they'd be over it you know, I thought they would understand," she takes a shaky breath, "just go on my phone."

She hands me her phone and continues to sob in the background.

@NeveahSummers92
Lmao trash kys

@Ilovereecebibby123 @NeveahSummers92
Reece isn't even smiling properly in the pic probs some dumb publicity stunt

@CharlieAndReece_xo
Beard. Die fat
                     @Exposingfakes@NeveahSummers92
Check my recent!!! apparently Neveah is cheating on Reece with a guy called Niall

@MrsxGrahamforever @StereoKicksUpdates @Neveahsummers92
She's the reason Radison broke up wth she's not even pretty

@Neveahsummers92

Nah don't ship it. Raaaaattt lool

I almost puke at the horrid tweets. Especially the last one which had about, 17 retweets?! People actually agree with this stuff?

This is all my fault. None of this would have happened if I kept my mouth shut.

I knew this was going to happen but my selfishness of not wanting to let her go got in the way and now look at what I've done.

I go onto her Instagram which is 10x worse than her twitter.

People are commenting on her pictures: calling her fat, slut, waste of space, ugly. Some are even saying she should get cancer? What is wrong with these people?

These are not the same fans who were cheering for our band last night they wouldn't do something like this to hurt me.

On her bikini picture, people are calling her obese, fat, that she should 'lay off the burgers' and some other disgusting words. I can't look at this any longer so I put - both - her Instagram and twitter on private as well as her facebook.

I wrap my arms around her fragile self and kiss her cheek,"I'm so sorry baby."

It only takes a few seconds for my arm to filled with her tears, a surge of guilt overwhelms me.

What have I done?
-
-
-

That's the chapter for you hope you liked it.

Also sadly this is a reality for some people; random, innocent people being attacked because they just happened to be in a relationship w someone who's famous?? How stupid? (Listen to the video on the side)
Tysm for 8k reads ily!

~Girlamighty123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 301 13
Have you ever loved somebody in secret that it eventually hurts you too much? Have you ever wanted to just tell them how you feel but the consequence...
2.3M 77.1K 52
*You do not have to read the first two books in order to understand this one* I believe true love happens only once in your life. And I'm talking...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
136 16 9
Love..... What is Love? Could True Love last forever. And What is This thing called Thread Of Love. Could it Break or it is Unbreakable? And is love...